MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 86

96 4 0
By MonsterMasher690

Evie was under too much stress.

The life of a bodyguard was not easy, but it was something that made her feel like a better person, and her love for boys had changed her a lot.

She used to say that loving someone was a weakness, and now that she loved them, it made her life, and job, a lot harder.

She just feared losing them because of a miscalculation on her part.

A distraction could be fatal.

"What are you doing?" Blackfox asked, five stories above the ground, leaning against a wall with his feet on one of the Twin Gargoyles to the South.

"I'm sure Jade hasn't checked the list as I told her to," Evie said with her eyes on her phone, standing on the gargoyle to Blackfox's left, the one that had lost its right wing thousands of years ago when Zeth was still a Guardian of Evalon.

"How many people do you still need to check?" Blackfox asked, pulling his phone out of a pocket on his uniform, "I can help. I know all Hunters ever."

"Of course you do," Evie laughed a little, "Your mother sure made you memorize them all."

"You know what she was like," Blackfox sighed, "Well? How many more do you have to check?"

"I am about twenty people away from making it to the end of the list. But Roman Industries? I don't know, it seems good to me that Mrs. Artemisia Roman invited employees and their families but..."

“But?”

"Artemisia isn't on the list so far, nor is her assistant," Evie said, looking at Blackfox right in the eyes, "Finn saw her name on the picture-less guest list."

"But she and her assistant are not on our list, there is no picture of them," Blackfox nodded, "I'll check it, leave it to me."

"Roman Industries is famous, they've been giving away prosthetics to a lot of people for years, many of Frank's free guests tonight were beneficiaries." Evie frowned, "But something still doesn't add up."

“Meaning?”

"Leonardo took care of the list. Nobody has noticed but his right eye is bionic, and he was a client of Roman Industries.”

“So what?”

“I just don't trust Leonardo, something is there but I can’t connect the pieces yet. And his feline pheromones affected Jade, I’m sure about it. Jade’s voice sounded nervous, like when she likes someone."

"And this isn't an open relationship," Blackfox nodded, "Do you think Jade would fall for Goldenlion too? Does that bother you? Do you think Jade will be unfaithful to the boys?!"

"Relax. Alex has already fallen in love with Kimberly and I don't see the problem, Alex is like that, he cannot be monogamous, they can add Kim to the relationship against my will later," Evie rolled her eyes, "But Leonardo? I don't like him." Evie looked at Goldenlion in the distance looking at Jade with a finger on his chin, then at all the boys while one by one stepped out of the hotel. "Shit. The guys didn’t tell me they were done with their clothes.”

"It takes you five seconds to put on tank tops and black sweatpants," Blackfox laughed, "I think it took you longer to rappel from the suite all the way here when you said their makeover was done."

"You'd be surprised how long it takes Zeth to get dressed and perfumed, and how easily Draco and Everett get distracted, and how long it takes Alex to feel comfortable with his reflection because of his muscle dysmorphia. And I'm not even talking about how long it takes Frank to get rid of static in his clothes."

"You're really close to them, huh?" Blackfox laughed.

“More or less." Evie said, firing her grapple gun at the gargoyle beneath her feet, putting her phone in her pocket, "Oh well! No rest for the weary. If you discover something, tell me. See you around."

Evie took a step forward and let gravity do the rest. The metal wire of her grapple gun whirred as she fell.

Free falling always gave her the adrenaline rush she needed when sleepy.

When she was two stories above the ground, she swung forward, pulling the trigger so the hook would detach from the gargoyle.

She spun backwards in the air, people looked at her and the entire crowd gasped.

Evie then landed hard on the ground in front of the Monster Mash guys, in a superhero pose that even made Kimberly roll her eyes.

Evie was just showing off, and as she straightened, she fixed a strand of hair that was out of place.

There was silence afterwards.

"What an entrance!" Alex cheered loudly, "Everyone! Cheer for our Chief Bodyguard!"

The people burst into applause, and Evie blushed. She wasn't used to the attention, and thanks to Alex here, with almost black hair and dark brown eyes to hide his Lycan nature from the world, now she was on the spotlight. Alex always told Evie how much she looked like Ada Wong and how hot she was, he was never quiet about it, and sometimes when Evie was around, he used to tell her how much he loved strong women like her and he even asked her out a couple of times, although she refused. She had to be professional, because she didn’t get paid for going on dates, but for protection, and for her, her work was always the most important thing. Only Zeth could understand how difficult it was to be the leader of an entire team, and they respected each other for it.

"Damn, Evie. That was awesome," Alex was still clapping, "That's my girl!"

"Thanks, Alex, I think I made my point clear," Evie laughed a little.

"Oh yeah, no one should mess with this Femme Fatale!" Alex had a peculiar look in his eyes, admiration and something else that Evie liked.

It made her feel loved, alive even.

Then she turned to see Jade in the crowd and that look... Was it envy?

Fuck! Evie had to be more careful around the boys now that she was also part of the poly relationship, and she definitely didn't want to start a war. Everyone knew what happened during the Clash of the Rahmans. Two powerful women could bring down an entire empire without a doubt.

"Evie. You need this," Everett said, handing her a microphone. Blonde hair, eyes a darker shade of blue, Everett looked good, classic, and Evie loved that. He looked like a frat boy in fact, typical cliché but without the drunk part, if she ignored the Global Awards thingy of course. That night, Everett confessed to Evie that he had drunk too much because, for a moment, he wanted to know what Aspem felt when he got drunk, and he promised never to do it again because he didn't understand the fun in that. He was still a little drunk that night when he told her that he loved her because she was like a delicate and elegant Yeti woman, he even talked about having Baby Yeti with black hair, but maybe he was so drunk that he didn’t remember. And that was good.

“Thanks, big guy,” Evie nodded at him, "Please, everyone stay where you are," She said with the microphone close to her lips, in front of the boys, standing firmly with a hand on her hip, "Let's be civilized, we will move forward to the circle of lights over there," she pointed, "And then we shall begin with the meet and greet."

Evie looked at Jade standing near said circle, distracted by something in her hand. Great, this was going to be difficult. Evie couldn't blame Jade, but she sometimes wondered if she was cut out for this job.

Jade was very noble, very indecisive and a little clumsy, and easy to impress romantically speaking.

Evie looked at Goldenlion standing near a flower pot, watching Jade intently, and that look... Evie just didn't trust that guy. The boys had insisted that he could be a valuable member of the team, but Evie, Draco and Zeth knew well that trusting too much could sometimes lead to trouble and had a private conversation regarding Leonardo. Draco told Evie about the massacre of the Hills and Alfaros at the hands of House Trolland and Von Stroker, a tragedy that happened from trusting too much. And Zeth? He told her, in private, all about how his chosen family from Guardian Fort stabbed him to death for trusting too much, and then he woke up with a heart made of gold inside his chest only to hang the traitors personally.

"Is it going to be just you the one to escort us?" Frank asked in Evie's ear and she looked him in the eyes. It was so strange, an unknown face but a familiar soul. Brown eyes suited Frank, and he had dyed his hair black so they would both have more in common than before. Evie simply loved this boy, and although she promised not to fear love anymore, she did fear losing him.

"We don't need anyone else!" Draco laughed, and boy! He looked cuter with light brown hair and aqua green eyes, “She is a one woman army!”

"I trust Evie completely," Finn nodded. He had dyed his hair brown, and had put on lenses a darker green than his natural colour. Finn always had simple tastes, and this simplicity was always welcome, "Maybe someone here should learn a little about trusting others, right Zeth?" Finn rolled his eyes, and didn't even look at the leader of the band. Evie didn't like seeing these two being so distant because she was the first person who knew about Finn’s feelings for Zeth. It was during a flight to Shanghai, Finn was in the last row of the plane when Evie came up to talk to him and he confessed everything to her, saying that Evie was an expert at keeping secrets and that he needed to let out what was inside his heart. Evie listened to everything, she gave no opinion or advice and Finn thanked her for that, for not judging him or giving words of encouragement, just listening.

"Guys, guys! People didn't pay for this event to watch us argue," Kevin said. It was so strange to see him now, with black hair and blue eyes, but the change suited him too much, and his smile looked much more charming this way. "We do this for charity, and that's why we have to do it in a good mood and with the best attitude!"

Everyone nodded.

Kevin was the newest, but Evie couldn't deny that she felt as close to him as she did to the other boys. She knew everything about his past because Mrs. Jocelin Visbal sometimes made breakfast for Evie and Jade, and Evie sometimes went to visit her at night to tell her about her son being in the cover of some in magazines or about how much he talked about her during interviews. Jocelin always told Evie with a cup of coffee in her hand how much she was proud of Kevin, of his childhood and the many drawings he made for her at school, of how he became the class president and about the night she helped him get ready for his first date with a girl. She also told Evie that she knew her son was once a porn actor, and was sad he never told her, so Evie took it upon herself to eliminate every trace of that past with the help of Blueowl, or at least all she could take down from the worldwide web. Surely someone had screenshots or had downloaded videos at some point, but Mrs. Jocelin thanked Evie endlessly, and rewarded her with the white chocolate chip cookies that Kevin loved so much.

"Come on, we have to smile and be our best selves tonight," Kevin said and Finn nodded, "No fighting tonight. We should all be happy because we're helping people in need, right?"

"Kevin always has the right words for everything," Frank said, raising his arm to inspect the flesh-coloured plates hiding all traces of metal, "Let's do it for people who need our help."

"It was very noble of you to make this event inclusive," Kevin said, patting Frank’s chest, "Menus in Braille, waiters who know sign language, wheelchair ramps... Wow! You thought of everything!"

"It was noble that you invited so many people like you and I for free, Frank," Evie said, patting his shoulder, "But wow! You made the job harder for me, huh?"

"I just wanted the people who paid for this experience to see how many people they are helping," Frank nodded, and Evie smiled widely.

This is why she loved this boy.

"I wonder if anyone will recognise us! It is weird to look human!" Draco laughed, jumping a little and Evie smiled. He looked as cute as ever. It was hard not to love this boy, his sweetness and his always active self.

"I'm a little worried about the same thing," Zeth said, gallant and elegant, "I hope my beauty is intact."

“Zeth, you barely changed,” Alex grunted, "You are only wearing light blue lenses to hide the sapphire blue of your eyes. Everyone will recognise you."

"I also darkened my hair a little," Zeth said, adjusting a misplaced hair.

"I bet no one will recognise me," Draco said, puffing out his chest.

"Guys, trouble," Evie pointed to a girl who was approaching quickly. Melody O'Pry, with her cell phone in her hand. Stubborn girl didn't know how to follow instructions.

"Oh my God! I can’t believe I will finally meet you like, I did on the show but, like this close! We will finally talk! Oh you look so good dressed like humans! Especially you, Draco," Melody said, then she turned to look at Zeth, "Oooohhh! Who's the new guy? He's so handsome!"

"I'm Zeth," the boy laughed and Draco gaped, his arms dangling, "You didn't recognise me, huh?"

"God! I never would have known it was you!" Melody looked very surprised, "You are unrecognisable! What a surprise!”

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Draco yelled.

"We have more surprises for you tonight, Melody," Zeth winked and Evie stood between her and the band leader.

"Miss O'Pry, please keep your distance. You'll be able to approach the boys in a moment," Evie said and Melody, although reluctantly, returned to her mother at table eight. Cadence looked upset, and began to scold her daughter.

"You're direct woman, Evie," Everett nodded, "I love direct women."

“Thanks, big guy,” Evie blushed a little, "Come on guys. We have work to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 60.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
6.3K 137 26
Quackity and Wilbur hate-no sorry despise each other.They despise their guts,or so that's what quackity thinks that wilbur does also But for wilbur q...
33.8K 2.2K 31
A deranged man who likes to call himself the Director kidnaps a teenage boy and girl to be his actors. He expects them to perform the six acts of his...
3.5M 106K 51
The King's Harem is actively under construction!! If you happen to be reading it currently and things are making less sense than usual that is why! L...