Eternal Serenity

By Siyawrites17_

Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue & Disclaimer
Character's Aesthetic & Description
Chapter 1: Meet the bride
Chapter 2: Beginning
Chapter 3: Meet Krsh Singhania
Chapter 4: First meet
Chapter 5: Talk with parents (Part 1)
CHAPTER 6: Talk with parents (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Will it be yes?
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 9: Phone Call
Chapter 10: Is Meera Jealous?
Chapter 11: A Little Confession
Chapter 12: The Journey
Chapter 13: Holiday (Part-1)
Chapter 15: Holiday (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Holiday (Last Part)
Chapter 17: Sweet Moments
Chapter 18: His feelings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First Kiss
Chapter 21: Engagement
Chapter 22: Missing each other
Chapter 23: Surprising him
Chapter 24: Ignoring him
Chapter 25: Some revelations
Chapter 26: Trying to make amends
Chapter 27: The mishap
Chapter 28: Tough times
Chapter 29: He is alive
Chapter 30: Her Past (Part 1)
Chapter 31: Her Past (Part 2)
Chapter 32: Always with each other
Chapter 33: Starting of wedding ceremonies
Chapter 34: Haldi
Chapter 35: Mehndi
Chapter 36: Sangeet & Pool Party
100K READS!!!!🎉

Chapter 14: Holiday (Part 2)

2.5K 149 34
By Siyawrites17_

Enjoy reading!❣️

Krsh's Pov-

When Meera literally ran away to her room, realization dawned upon me of the words I had spoken to her. I closed the door and now I can feel my cheeks burning on fire by keeping my hands on my face.

I replayed our hug, our first hug. It was so magical like I never felt so belonging to someone else. What is happening to me? She is delicate and gentle like a dove. I was afraid that with the tightness I was hugging her, she could break. But I forgot she was Meera, my Meera, she is not so easy to break like a glass.

I was angry and happy at the same time. Happy that she thought of me the deserving one to know her thoughts and angry that why she thinks that she is not worth it. If she asks the world I would lay down the whole world the next moment. I need to know what she is hiding behind those depths of her eyes. I can't concentrate if she is not in front of me. I will not let anyone bully her even if it is some family member or that girl, what was her name Divya or dracula or whatever. Speaking the truth I don't like her a bit but she is a friend of Vishaka and Vishaka is family to Meera so I have to be civil with her, which is the least I can do.

Otherwise the way she tried to be touchy with me and tried to bully Meera, I fucking can't tolerate her, even though I liked a jealous Meera a bit more but no, the thing which caused her pain and hurt is not at all acceptable to me.

I think Meera doesn't like me getting angry, but I loved the way her cheeks get red like a blossom rose. I had this urge to kiss her again but I can't and also I shouldn't. She first should be utterly and completely comfortable around me, with me. But with the way she is around me and checks out unintentionally and I am proud that I have such a body, her lips get parted everytime she sees me, even though she is unaware of that, those rosy petals like soft and red lips, I wonder what they will taste like. God!!!!! KRSH SINGHANIA, GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER. You are talking about Meera. No, this is wrong, ughhh!!!! Now I need a fucking cold shower, great.

I went with my towel inside. After what seemed like my nerves calming down and me getting a grip on myself, it took me around 20 minutes more to get ready and reach downstairs.

I saw everybody gathered in the hall but I couldn't see the one I was looking for.

"Looking for somebody?" I heard a voice beside me and looking here and there I nodded in yes.

"By chance are you looking for Meera bhabhi?" I heard another voice this time.

"Yeah, have you seen her?" Before I could hear the reply I saw her descending down the stairs looking like that and making her way like she made her way through my heart.

"She is looking beautiful, right?"

I again heard that second voice and I shook my head in yes again.

"You know, you should close your mouth otherwise a mosquito will enter inside it."

I was again dreamily looking at her, shaking my head in yes but before that my trance broke when I saw Meera going inside the kitchen and I came back to reality. I saw to my right both Shanaya and Rohan were trying so hard to muffle their laughter looking at me. When I looked at them with one eyebrow raised, their mouths got the voice back and they were laughing like clowns, jumping and giggling looking at me but when I stared at them with my hard stares they again went back to muffling their laughter and went from there.

Everybody was ready, the elders were in one car and the younger ones were divided to sit in two cars. One was driven by me and another by Raghav. In my car there sat Raj bhaiya, Simran bhabhi, Shanaya, Sakshi and of course Meera and everybody else in Raghav's car.

I was standing by the car door of passenger's side so that Meera can sit beside me and like a gentleman I can open the door for her but it will not be so easy because Raj bhai came by my side, "Krsh why are you standing like a clown, step aside and let me sit or else we'll get late."

I was whining and looking at him like, "Bhai what the....i am not a clown or what. And you go and sit beside bhabhi na why do you want to sit here?"

"I know what are your plans Mr.Krsh and I would not like to die so early. I know you want Meera to sit beside you and the whole time your concentration will be on her rather than driving so no thanks." He gave me a tight lipped smile.

I sighed knowing I would not be able to win and with a sad pout I got in the driver's seat and waited for everyone to come. And there she is coming with everybody else but she was not smiling like before when she was with everyone else and just after her divya came with a big smile showing all her teeth. Definitely something must have happened and Divya is the cause behind it. I know it's wrong to think like that for a girl but sometimes I feel like strangling her like how can someone be so irritating and cringe at the same time. How can she trouble my Meera?

I closed my eyes to calm myself and imagined Meera smiling. Releasing a deep sigh I again opened them and everybody was settling inside. Meera sat diagonally to me behind Raj bhai's seat so I immediately adjusted the mirror to her. She was holding Ayaan in her lap. I can see a small smile playing on her lips when she was cooing Ayaan. It seems like he has warmed up to her and why not she has this tendency to make everyone love her within a few seconds of meeting and talking to her.

Suddenly she looked towards the mirror and there our eyes met like waves of ocean meeting the land, but I can see sadness lingering in them. She did not maintain eye contact for long and averted her eyes quickly making me confused and sad looking at her.

I started driving and we reached the temple early since there is no traffic, the advantage of not being in a metro city. We reached there and as soon as I closed the door and turned around I saw a bangle shop. I smiled looking at them and turned out to find that everybody had already started going upstairs towards the temple. And I choose to go towards that shop. I know she has a crazy obsession with these bangles, I want to find out the reason for that and why she always caresses them and plays with them. I also want to play and thinking about that I started grinning. I am going crazy for sure, crazy for her but I love her so much.

Wait, did I say I love her so much and then realization dawned upon me. I.LOVE.HER.

I.LOVE.MEERA. I can feel heart palpitations rising, there is a strong shiver that ran down my whole body when this thing set in. But I can't lose my shit here, I need to be in control. So taking a deep breath in and giving out a long sigh I looked towards where I was and why I was here.

I was looking for glitter bangles this time and I found the one that would be perfect for her. Purchasing them and hiding them inside my coat's pocket, I went towards where everybody was.

I can see her praying to the idol of goddess Lakshmi and Vishnu. I go and stand beside her. She looks so divine and ethereal by just standing there with her eyes closed and hands folded while praying. I can look at her like this for hours. Breaking my trance I looked towards the god's idol and prayed to them, "Bhagwaanji (Dear God) whatever my Meera is asking give it to her, because she is the purest and kindest being I have ever met. Giver her my share of happiness and joy also and give me her share of pain and sadness."

I opened my eyes and saw her with elders where Rishi chacha was telling her about the temple's history and its making and Ayaan was still in her hold babbling something to her.

This guy is just two years old and already successful in taking my girl's time.

"Raj bhai, if I remember correctly, there is a lake behind this temple, na. Why don't we go there, it will be so much fun?" Shanaya asked.

"See, you all children go, I have to take Lata back home as she needs her medicines also and it is time for her to rest." Rishi uncle said as Lata chachi has bp and diabetes and also she gets tired easily so doesn't go out much.

"Rishi is right and anyways what we will do, you all go enjoy and have fun." Dad agreed with chacha.

"Beta (child), be careful and take care of everybody, okay." Meera's father said, patting her head. She nodded and I decided to go and tell him, "Uncle, don't worry now she is my responsibility. I will make sure that everybody is safe including her..... Specially."

He smiled, "Beta, don't call me uncle, now you are son so call me baba like Meera does or whatever you prefer best."

I nodded, "Ji (yes) baba." I then turned towards Meera to find her already looking at me with those rosy cheeks but she immediately went from there and stood beside Simran bhabhi.

I now wanted to know the reason why she is behaving like that, it breaks my heart that she is ignoring me. We made our way towards the lake and as it is not so far from here we walked ourselves on the path. It is so beautiful, since there are flowers surrounding it and also the water is crystal clear. I must say that people here have maintained it exceptionally well.

I can see Meera's eyes glowing as she takes in the amazing scenery. She looks so adorable and cute. But I don't know why this Divya is suddenly sticking to me so much. I have tried to say no to her but she is clinging to me like a lizard clings to a wall. Thankfully Raghav came and literally pulled me away from her.

"What happened between you and Meera?" He asked me as soon as we were away from them listening to us.

"Nothing happened, that's the problem." I said averting my eyes from him and looking towards my girl.

"What's the problem Krsh?" He asked, getting serious.

"I don't know that's the fucking problem. I- she has been ignoring me from the time we sat in the car. I tried to talk to her but she is not responding even to the smiles I give to her. And I also definitely know it has something to do with Divya because she has been smiling like a creep from the time Meera's mood has gotten low." I poured all my frustration to him telling him the mess made in my mind.

"Don't worry and calm down buddy. I will make sure that you get the time to talk to her but right now lift up your mood a bit."

His words gave me hope to make everything right. We then went where everybody was. Soon it was time to go back. We reached and had dinner. I went into my room and changed into night wear all the time thinking about her and how I will make everything right. And I don't know when sleep engulfed me.

Meera's outfit

Krsh's outfit

I see trouble in paradise.👀

What do you guyss think about it?🤔

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.💗

Until next time and also happy diwali to you and your family.💌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 193K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
4.7M 236K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
1.2M 77.5K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...
4.3M 150K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...