The sister of male protagonis...

CNovel_Reader

Original title: 年代文男主他妹回来了 Six-year-old Wen Ying had a dream. After dreaming that he was lost, his brother t... Еще

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-148 (end)

Chapter 121-130

1.2K 11 0
CNovel_Reader

Chapter 121

People around Wen Shaoyu hid far away, and some people left quietly to avoid being bought and sold by others.

Wen Shaoyu was very glad that Situ Guangyao was not here.

Otherwise, given Situ Guangyao's character, this matter would definitely not be a good one.

"If you really want to sign me, can you let me look at the contract carefully?" Wen Shaoyu said good-naturedly.

The man suddenly became angry, opened his mouth and cursed: "Don't be shameless to you. If I ask you to sign it, just sign it for me as soon as possible. Otherwise, you won't be able to mix in this circle in the future. Stop singing and go home to beg for food." Bar!"

Wen Shaoyu's face looked ugly.

Seeing this, the man smiled proudly and asked, "Boy, have you thought clearly?"

"I......"

Just after Wen Shaoyu said a word, a familiar voice came from behind: "Who did you call boy?"

The man raised his head and saw a stern face, thinking he had seen the wrong person. He rubbed his eyes vigorously and found that he was not dazzled.

Then look at the clothes the man in front of me is wearing. It's an ordinary home suit, not an elegant three-piece suit.

The hair is also very natural.

He looks a bit younger than his meticulous appearance before.

Not quite like the one he knew!

But this looks too similar!

Wen Shaoyu hurriedly pulled the person behind him and whispered: "Guangyao, this is the big boss of the record company. He wants to talk to me about something. He is not here to cause trouble. You wait aside for a while, and I will come back to you after I have taken care of it. explain."

Light... brilliance?

The man's legs were weak. If Wen Shaoyu hadn't looked at him warningly, he would have plopped down and knelt down in front of Situ Guangyao.

Situ Guangyao sat on the chair next to Wen Shaoyu without saying anything.

Wen Shaoyu turned around and said to the man: "Boss, if you want to sign a contract with me, can you give me more time? I just signed a contract with someone else. It might not be good to terminate the contract now. I..."

"Then there's no need to terminate the contract."

The man had a very kind attitude. He picked up the contract on the table and turned around to leave.

He cursed in his heart and said, this old boy is pretending to be a coward even though there is someone behind him.

Fortunately, he didn't force anyone to press his fingerprints.

Otherwise, their record company will be screwed.

The man thought of Situ Guangyao's legend in the world, and said to his younger brother with lingering fear: "I won't come to the company these days. If you have anything to do, you can ask others to handle it. If anyone asks, they will say I am sick."

The younger brother was confused: "Brother, where can anyone curse themselves to get sick?"

"Go if you are told. Where is all this nonsense?"

The man cursed angrily.

Does he want to be sick?

If he didn't get sick, he would be close to death.

He is only twenty-eight this year, and he does not want to die young.

The man is gone.

Wen Shaoyu looked puzzled: "It's strange, this person is quite easy to talk to. He just doesn't want to be talked to sometimes."

Situ Guangyao: "..."

Forget it, fools are blessed.

"Can we go back?" Wen Shaoyu asked Situ Guangyao when he saw other players leaving one after another.

Situ Guangyao said: "There is also a celebration banquet."

"Forget it."

Wen Shaoyu knew that the record company he was going to was different from others, and he would not be bullied. And they are all small workshops, so there is no need to follow these people.

He firmly believes that as long as he has good works, he can become famous.

It doesn't matter whether you become famous or not.

The important thing is that he can sing if he has the opportunity.

Wen Shaoyu's idea was very simple, he wanted to go back.

Situ Guangyao believed that there was no need for him to stay here and talk to those people. Wen Shaoyu is different. He now has to go back to study, work hard to replenish himself, and prepare for the future.

"Well, let's go back."

Wen Shaoyu came out from the backstage and saw his family waiting at the door.

He stood there holding the trophy and smiling like a fool.

"dad!"

Wen Ying saw Wen Shaoyu's first and waved happily.

Others also looked towards Wen Shaoyu.

Wen Shaoyu saw a rare smile on his mother's face, and walked over to Mrs. Wen and said, "Mom, stop laughing, it looks scary."

Old Mrs. Wen stiffened and her smile became even more ferocious.

Situ Guangyao, who followed, was breathless.

The person who will follow Wen Shaoyu in the future must be an agent with high emotional intelligence, and the assistant's emotional intelligence cannot be low. Otherwise, Wen Shaoyu's mouth would offend many people.

Situ Guangyao sighed worriedly, feeling that his hair was about to fall out.

Wen Du also felt embarrassed.

Everyone booked a table in the restaurant and planned to go there to celebrate.

Wen Du deliberately walked behind and whispered: "Uncle Situ, my dad is not very good at talking. Please be patient in the future."

"Brother, what should I do if I picked it up by myself? Just bear with it!" Situ Guangyao said, making Wen Du laugh.

Situ Guangyao looked at Wen Shaoyu, who was stuffing the trophy into Mrs. Wen's arms like a treasure, and turned to Wen Du and said, "It has not been easy for you these years."

Wen Du miraculously understood Situ Guangyao's words.

Thinking of his previous life, Wen Du said with sadness in his eyes: "Sometimes, as long as this person is still here, no matter what, it's fine."

Situ Guangyao didn't understand why this child's eyes were so changed. Logically speaking, such eyes should not appear on a child. But he happened to see it in Wen Du's eyes.

"You don't have to worry about your dad here. No one can touch him as long as I'm here." Situ Guangyao patted Wen Du on the shoulder, "I don't know what the situation is like in your family. As long as we recognize our relatives, that's it. You act like a serious relative. From now on, I will be your biological uncle. If something happens, don't be polite to your uncle."

Wen Du didn't expect Situ Guangyao to be so loyal.

"Then I really have something to ask of you."

Situ Guangyao asked happily: "What's going on?"

"Please help keep an eye on the women around my dad." Wen Du felt that what he said was not clear enough, and said bluntly, "My dad is relatively simple. It was because he was deceived by a woman that we became friends. My sister. Later, that woman abandoned my father for the sake of her future, and my father still missed her."

Wen Du paused and then said: "Now that he has entered this circle, the world is too big. I don't know who he will meet and what will happen. You should send a few more people to keep an eye on him, preferably all the time." Follow them all. If he has a woman he likes, please check more. I don't mind my dad remarrying, I'm just worried about him being cheated."

"I see."

Situ Guangyao's heart is very complicated.

Wen Shaoyu is so lucky to have such a good son.

No!

Where is the son here?

This is obviously dad!

Some biological fathers are not so good!

Situ Guangyao was sour.

When other people give birth to a son, they worry that the son will be a prodigal.

When it comes to Wen Shaoyu, it's the son who worries about his father.

It's the other way around!

How can this make people not sour?

The restaurant was booked by Situ Guangyao.

The location is particularly good.

They went to the largest box.

Wen Shaoyu was laughing the whole time, and said generously: "Mom, when you come to Xiangcheng, I should have taken you out to have a good meal. This time I finally have a reason, let's try the delicious food in Xiangcheng. By the way Thanks to Xia Haozhi and Jingzhi for taking care of me. If it weren't for you, I would have been blinded when I went to Xiangcheng alone. Finished! Okay, let's eat! Yingying, Xiaodu, you two eat more! "

Situ Guangyao waited for a long time, but did not receive a word of thanks from Wen Shaoyu.

He turned his head and looked at Wen Shaoyu. Wen Shaoyu looked at the trophy placed in the center of the table and giggled twice. He didn't even feel his least favorite food being put in his mouth.

"Is it tasty?"

"tasty."

Wen Shaoyu nodded happily.

Situ Guangyao pursed his lips and said, "This is shredded ginger meat. You eat the ginger."

Wen Shaoyu's expression turned green.

He said dryly: "Actually, ginger is not that unpleasant."

Situ Guangyao sneered.

If you can, don't drink water and say this again.

A meal is a feast for the host and guest.

Situ Guangyao did not let Wen Shaoyu return to the place where he lived before, but took him to the most luxurious villa.

There are many rooms in the villa, and it is also very close to the one where Lu Jingzhi lives.

Wen Shaoyu declined and did not want to go.

Situ Guangyao said, "If you don't want to be in tomorrow's gossip magazine, you don't have to go."

"what's the situation?"

Wen Shaoyu didn't understand this.

Wen Ying knew, she raised her little hand and said softly, "Those magazines will write about who you meet, what you eat, where you go and so on!"

She saw the magazine at Lujing's house.

Fortunately, she knew a lot of words, so it was interesting to watch.

"How did you know?" Wen Du turned to ask his sister.

Wen Ying said: "I saw the magazine!"

"I'll have someone buy a few copies and bring them up for you to take a look at."

Situ Guangyao went out and came back soon, holding many magazines in his hand.

Without saying anything, he put the magazine in front of Mrs. Wen and Wen Shaoyu and let them take a good look at it.

Wen Shaoyu saw the photos and said in shock: "No one cares about this?"

"The singing competition was broadcast on the TV station. Now everyone in Xiangcheng knows that you are the champion of the singing competition. Moreover, your tapes of the preliminary and semi-finals are selling quite well. The name Wen Shaoyu is no longer ordinary. It used to be Good point, but now that you are the champion, the reporters from those magazines will never let go of this good opportunity. If they want the magazine to sell well, they will definitely find you."

Situ Guangyao has only recently studied this aspect carefully.

Hearing this, Lu Haozhi also helped to persuade: "My parents often appear in these magazines. So I never let them come to find Xiaojing."

Wen Shaoyu was already moved.

The decision was made directly now.

"Then we won't go back today."

Old Mrs. Wen said, "You guys go over there, and I'll go back and pack things away."

"Grandma, I'll give it to you."

Wen Du was worried that the old lady would go back by herself, so he said to Lu Haozhi: "You want Xiaojing to go back with my father and the others, and you will give me a ride?"

"good."

They are all people with cars.

It's just that Situ Guangyao's behavior before was a bit too ordinary.

When Wen Shaoyu saw Situ Guangyao's car, he turned around and looked at Situ Guangyao several times.

"You won't believe me when I say I borrowed it. This is my car." Situ Guangyao drove himself and drove Wen Shaoyu and the two little ones back.

Lu Haozhi took Wen Du and Mrs. Wen back to the house where they lived before.

"If you think it's suitable there, you can let your uncle stay at my house." After getting in the car, Lu Haozhi whispered to Wen Du.

Wen Du shook his head: "I don't worry about him living alone. It's better if Uncle Situ is watching over him."

"Okay, remember to ask if anything happens."

"kindness."

The car stopped.

Wen Du noticed someone walking back and forth outside, looking towards his house.

He frowned and said, "The paparazzi are here now?"

Situ Guangyao looked outside and saw a few strange people. He shook his head and said, "These people don't look like reporters."

Chapter 122

"Not a reporter?"

Wen Du turned his head, and his keen eyes were noticed by Situ Guangyao. Situ Guangyao looked at him calmly and did not hide it: "Those people are probably here to find me."

Situ Guangyao had already thought of it.

When he met that person today, he knew that he couldn't hide his identity.

I didn't expect those people to know that he was still alive so quickly.

Situ Guangyao never underestimated anyone, but this time, he was impressed by the speed at which the other party got the news. Plans were disrupted, but that didn't matter.

Situ Guangyao can still solve this small matter.

"Uncle, thank you."

Wen Du suddenly thanked him.

Situ Guangyao sighed beside him.

How could Wen Shaoyu be so virtuous and talented to have such a transparent son.

He smiled and asked: "Is there anything important in there? If not, let's come back another day."

"Certificate."

Wen Du's ID is still inside.

His father's savings and the bankbook he asked his father to apply for were also in it. Since he was moving to another place to live, these things had to be taken away.

"go in."

Situ Guangyao opened the car first and got out. Wen Du and Mrs. Wen also got out and went straight in.

The eyes of those outside were like radar, staring at Situ Guangyao instantly.

"Pack your things first, don't worry." Situ Guangyao didn't have many things, so he hardly needed to pack them.

He sat in the living room, picked up the phone and dialed: "The news that I am still alive has been sent out. There are a few flies outside. Catch them and ask who sent them. Also, warn them not to mess with them. You deserve to be messed with."

Otherwise he wouldn't mind teaching them how to behave.

Situ Guangyao has never been a good-tempered person.

Old Mrs. Wen didn't speak until she entered the house. She whispered, "Are those people in trouble?"

"It may be troublesome for others, but for Mr. Situ, it is not troublesome at all." Wen Du knew this person's ability, otherwise he would not have been named a legend many years after his death.

Now that the legend is still alive, it can only be others who are unlucky.

Wen Du was very happy to watch the show.

He was not worried at all about Situ Guangyao.

"Is everything really okay?"

When Mrs. Wen thought about her younger brother, she couldn't help but worry about Situ Guangyao.

"It's really okay."

After hearing her grandson's assurance, Mrs. Wen breathed a sigh of relief: "I don't know if your uncle is in Xiangcheng. He is such a timid person. I'm afraid he doesn't have the ability to come to Xiangcheng. I'm just confused. Think so."

Mrs. Wen sighed before looking for something.

Wen Du felt that the uncle was in bad luck, at least he had never seen such a relative in his previous life.

But the old lady needs something to look forward to.

"Maybe it really is here."

When Wen Du said this, Mrs. Wen's eyebrows relaxed.

"You would comfort me. I know this is impossible, but it makes me feel a lot happier."

Mrs. Wen packed up her son's clothes and paused slightly when she saw the white washed and patched clothes.

The old lady sighed and said, "Your dad is a very particular person. He has never worn patched clothes since he was a child. But look at his clothes. If they are broken, he sews them himself."

It shows how hard life is outside.

"Today I saw that those who sang on stage were wearing very decent clothes. Your father's clothes... then I'm afraid these clothes were bought temporarily."

Mrs. Wen felt sorry for her son.

When Wen Du heard what grandma said, he was silent for a moment: "I didn't handle this well. If you want to blame grandma, just blame me."

"What do you blame me for? You prepared so many clothes for me and Yingying, but I don't believe you didn't prepare them for your dad. I'm not saying this because I feel aggrieved by your dad wearing patched clothes. I just feel that your dad suddenly suddenly He has grown up so much. Originally, I thought I would never see him like this before he was buried."

Wen Du: "..."

He'd better go find his father's small vault.

After a while, Wen Du found an iron box and handed it to Mrs. Wen.

"Grandma, everything here is my father's money. He said he earned it." Wen Du didn't open it to see that he respected his father.

Mrs. Wen doesn't have this particularity.

She opened the box and was shocked when she saw a thick pile of money inside.

"Where did your dad get so much money?"

Wen Duhui asked this question: "My dad said that he earns money by running a stall every morning. I heard that the business is very good. Didn't he say that he would take you to set up a stall?"

"I knew this stall was doing well, but I didn't expect it to make so much money."

Mrs. Wen was really shocked.

"It's true that the money here is better than that over there."

Economically developed places and economically underdeveloped places are completely different worlds.

"It's easy to make money, but it's also easy to spend money. An egg is much more expensive than over there."

Mrs. Wen was not too envious.

Life in Pingcheng is also much better than in the past.

It will definitely get better and better in the future, no less than here.

Even better than here.

Pack your things.

Wen Du carried the heaviest thing and walked out. When he passed the living room, he called Situ Guangyao: "Uncle, we should go."

"coming."

Situ Guangyao stood up gracefully, walked to the back, and locked the door.

He turned around and almost bumped into Wen Du.

Situ Guangyao took a step back after finishing his work and said, "Why don't you leave?"

"You have to be able to walk."

Wen Du stared at the men in front of him with a solemn expression. He thought these people were here specifically to arrest Situ Guangyao.

It was impossible for him to throw Situ Guangyao out.

So no matter what happens, he will not let these people take Situ Guangyao away.

Situ Guangyao raised his head in surprise. When he saw these people, he remembered Wen Du's attitude just now.

His face darkened: "What are you doing here after the matter is settled? Become a terracotta warrior?"

Everyone who was scolded: "..."

Those people didn't dare to say a word. The two leaders waved their hands, and the others quickly dispersed.

Situ Guang wanted to support Mrs. Wen and said, "Godmother, get in the car quickly so that we can go back and rest early. It's been a busy day today, and you haven't been able to have a good rest."

It was indeed getting late.

Mrs. Wen pretended not to notice Situ Guangyao's identity. Situ Guangyao opened the car door and she got in.

Wen Du was useless, Situ Guang had to help him sit in the passenger seat first.

When Situ Guangyao's men saw this scene, their jaws almost dropped.

What did they see?

Each of these guys thought they were hallucinating before their eyes.

Situ Guangyao didn't care what these fools thought.

He drove away himself.

When we returned to the villa, the lights were brightly lit inside.

Situ Guangyao called in advance. After Lu Haozhi took Wen Ying and the others to the villa, they were immediately warmly received.

Wen Shaoyu didn't dare to think in his dreams that he would be so lucky in this life and be able to live in such a luxurious house.

He was a little uneasy.

In fact, he had doubted Situ Guangyao's identity before. Later, after learning about Situ Guangyao's identity, he had no specific impression in his mind.

It wasn't until I saw this luxurious house that I felt that Situ Guangyao was richer than he thought.

He didn't go anywhere, just sat in the living room and waited.

Brothers Lu Jingzhi and Lu Haozhi sat on the sofa naturally, drinking the milk that the butler had brought to them, and quietly waiting for their master to come back.

Lu Jingzhi and Wen Ying were chatting secretly next to them.

"Yingying, if you live here, it's a long distance to my house. Why don't you just stay at my house and do the same as you did a few days ago?"

Lu Jingzhi had no playmates since he was a child.

He likes to play with Wen Ying.

Wen Ying felt that since grandma and dad lived here, there seemed to be no safety risks.

She puffed her cheeks and thought for a while and said, "Then I made a small cake. Can I send it over to my dad and grandma?"

"Of course. We can also carry the cake by ourselves then."

Lu Jingzhi knew that he might not be able to keep Wen Ying, so he tried to let Wen Ying stay in his home for as long as possible.

Wen Ying didn't notice Lu Jingzhi's careful thoughts.

She really likes the food made by Chef Rukjingzhijia.

"Then I'll go directly to you tomorrow."

Wen Ying didn't know how long she could stay here. She wanted to write about as many delicious foods as possible.

Making small cakes requires skill, and every cake is different.

Although they are very similar.

But the subtle difference makes the taste different.

"I'll ask the driver to wait for you at the door tomorrow. Just get in the car when you come out." Lu Jingzhi said with expectation in his eyes.

Wen Ying nodded obediently and made an OK gesture.

Lu Jingzhi couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

"Then it's settled."

Before Lu Jingzhi finished speaking, voices came from outside.

Immediately afterwards, Mrs. Wen walked in first. Wen Ying saw Mrs. Wen pounce on her like a little swallow.

"Grandma, you are finally here. I was particularly worried about you just now."

Ever since Wen Ying dreamed that something happened to her family, she had been particularly attached to her family.

It's just that it didn't show up at the beginning.

"Are you anxious about waiting?" Old Mrs. Wen always had a lot of patience with her granddaughter.

Wen Shaoyu also came over and said with a smile: "Mom, my..."

"You didn't bring anything with you."

Old Mrs. Wen had a sullen face, which made Wen Shaoyu dare not say a word, and stood quietly aside, too scared to do anything.

Situ Guangyao frowned slightly.

Wen Du whispered from the side: "Do you think my grandma is too strict with my dad and has a bad attitude, and she doesn't look like her biological daughter?"

Situ Guangyao didn't expect Wen Du to speak so straightforwardly.

He nodded anyway.

"My grandma wishes my dad was not her biological child. She also wonders why she gave birth to such a weird child."

Situ Guangyao: "..."

"My dad is quite insecure if you give him a good look. He may be born as the kind of person who needs to be controlled by others. So in the future, if my dad makes a mistake, you must not Be soft-hearted. Those who should be controlled must be controlled."

Wen Du was really afraid that his father would take detours.

It's not scary to take a detour. What's scary is to risk your own life and not understand how you risked it.

Chapter 123

Situ Guangyao saw Wen Shaoyu coaxing Old Mrs. Wen to behave. Although Old Mrs. Wen had a sullen face, whenever she spoke, it was definitely because she cared about Wen Shaoyu.

Wen Shaoyu immediately smiled, and his smile was particularly innocent.

Situ Guangyao envied Wen Shaoyu from the bottom of his heart.

Not many men can maintain such a posture after they are in their thirties.

"People are here, you don't have to worry."

"Thank you, uncle."

"You're welcome, family."

...

It's getting late.

Lu Haozhi led his younger brother back.

The Wen family members also returned to their rooms.

midnight.

Wen Du woke up from hunger and got up to look for something to eat.

He walked to the kitchen door, heard movement inside, and instantly became alert. After looking around, he grabbed the ashtray on the table and walked slowly towards the kitchen.

Using the moonlight, he could clearly see the person squatting in the study, and Wen Du raised his hand to turn on the light.

"Dad, what are you doing?"

Wen Shaoyu stiffened and turned around slowly, still holding a chicken drumstick in his hand, and his mouth was filled with oil.

He smiled at his son: "Xiaodu, do you want to eat?"

moment.

The father and son were squatting in the kitchen, each holding a chicken drumstick in his hand and gnawing on it.

"dad."

"Um?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow. Grandma and sister will stay here. You will also go to school tomorrow. They will teach you music theory. If you want to continue singing, just study hard. This costs a lot of money. ."

Wen Du knows that his father doesn't have much patience, but if you explain the truth to him clearly, he will also know what's appropriate.

He frowned when he saw that his father heard that he charged a lot of money for taking classes.

Wen Du gave me another dose of strong medicine: "I can make more money than you selling steamed buns."

"I go."

Wen Shaoyu gritted his teeth.

I never expected that at such an age, I would still have to go to class.

His head was buzzing instantly.

Then he thought about the feeling of standing on the stage and singing, and Wen Shaoyu cheered up again. Isn't it just learning? As long as he learns it, he doesn't need to go.

"I'll buy you a shop and let you open a bun shop." Wen Du first hit a stick and then gave Wen Shaoyu a red date to eat.

Wen Shaoyu asked a lot about the store, and immediately became energetic after hearing this.

"Buying a shop costs a lot of money! And I don't have time to take care of it. Otherwise, I won't go..." Class?

"No, the shop is managed." Wen Du threw the bones in the trash can, then tore off the chicken wings and handed them to his father, "Eat more, I hope you can fly higher."

Wen Shaoyu took it and asked worriedly: "Is it okay to let others take care of it?"

"Why can't it be done?" Wen Du squatted back again.

Many big companies still ignore others.

Wen Shaoyu said hesitantly: "What if we lose money?"

"Then you study hard. When you become famous, you go to the store to have a meal, and your fans will come to the store to eat. Then you don't have to worry about business failure?"

Wen Du turned to look at his father: "Dad, don't tell me you're scared, right?"

"That can't be done!"

The greater the pressure on Wen Shaoyu, the more hard-working and hard-working he is.

If you don't put some pressure on him, Wen Shaoyu might just be like a salted fish every day. Wen Shaoyu will never work hard unless he is forced to a certain extent.

Wen Du already knew his father's character clearly and easily controlled his lifeline.

"Then when I go out to socialize with others, I will say that a certain Big Brother star is my dad. It will definitely be very respectable then. Those people who want to have dinner with you will definitely not embarrass me when discussing business. , and will take special care of me."

Wen Du started to draw cakes for Wen Shaoyu again.

A picture immediately emerged in Wen Shaoyu's mind. He was sitting in the main seat and being complimented by many people. Those people also assured him that the business would be absolutely fine.

When Wen Shaoyu thought of that scene, his morale immediately became high.

"Just wait. I will support you later." Wen Shaoyu said, lowering his head and finishing the chicken wings, and then stared at the remaining chicken.

Wen Du stood up and helped him get it: "You can eat this, but there's still one inside."

Wen Shaoyu was not polite.

The father and son squatted in the kitchen and each ate a chicken. After eating and drinking, they went back to their rooms to rest.

the next morning.

Mrs. Wen got up to cook and found that the cook at home had already prepared the meal.

When Mrs. Wen passed by the kitchen, she saw a lot of chicken bones thrown into the trash can and came out of the kitchen with a bad look on her face.

Neither son nor grandson got up, not even the owner of the house.

The old lady had something on her mind and didn't know who to talk to.

The only person who got up was the granddaughter. The little girl was gesticulating slowly in the living room, not knowing what she was gesticulating.

"Yingying, what are you doing?"

Wen Ying turned around and saw Mrs. Wen, smiled and said: "Grandma, I'm doing Tai Chi. Do you want to come with me? I heard Zhizhi said it's for physical fitness. His grandfather does it every day This Tai Chi will improve your health."

Old Mrs. Wen has nothing to do at the moment.

If it were the house she lived in before, she would have to make breakfast and clean up the housework.

Now that there are servants in this house, it's not her turn to do anything.

Suddenly feeling free, the old lady didn't know what to do.

"Will this thing work? People can live a long life. That means they eat well, drink well, and there are people to take care of their bodies without getting angry."

Old Mrs. Wen said this, but people were already standing next to Wen Ying.

"How do you use this thing?"

Wen Ying's eyes were smiling like crescent moons, and she said very patiently: "Just do this for now. This move is called White Crane Spreading Its Wings! The action is like this, from this side..."

Wen Ying spoke clearly.

Old Mrs. Wen was following her granddaughter here, and she still felt warm after finishing the exercise.

"This thing looks slow and quite tiring." Mrs. Wen thought of her granddaughter's body and couldn't help but praise her, "This is really suitable for you. You can't do strenuous exercise either. This is just the right workout for your body."

"There is also Baduanjin, do you want to fight?"

After Wen Ying finished a set of Tai Chi, she still had to do Baduanjin. It was not interesting to do this alone, so she invited her grandma to come with her.

Mrs. Wen was very curious: "What is Baduanjin?"

"This is it."

Wen Ying couldn't explain it either. Anyway, the person was already making gestures, explaining at the same time. Ask Mrs. Wen to follow quickly.

Mrs. Wen thinks this thing is very good for moving the body.

"You can practice this every day from now on, it will be pretty good."

"Grandma, you should also exercise together." Wen Ying wants her grandma to live a long life.

Oh, a hundred years old is no longer enough.

Many people can easily live to be over 100 years old.

Wen Ying also hopes that grandma can live that long.

"I'm so busy all day long, how can I have time to exercise this thing."

Old Mrs. Wen said this, but her body was very honest.

A set of Tai Chi and a set of Baduanjin were also beaten down. Wen Ying was asked to teach him something he didn't know twice.

After the two of them went back to the room, they changed clothes and came down.

Wen Du and Wen Shaoyu also woke up.

When Old Mrs. Wen saw the two of them coming up, she said, "You two are very familiar with Guangyao. There is something that I, as an elder, can't say. If I interfere too much, people will think that I want to interfere in this family's affairs." . You two remind him. The chef at home is a little dishonest. He even ate two roast chickens in the middle of the night. I don't know how much I can eat after all these years."

Wen Du: "..."

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

The father and son looked at each other with a tacit understanding, and neither said a word.

When Situ Guangyao got up, Wen Shaoyu was worried about asking the old lady to tell the matter, so he hurriedly pulled him outside.

Situ Guangyao asked him suspiciously: "It's time to have breakfast. Why did you pull me out? Is there something wrong?"

"I just want to tell you how to get to the company." Wen Shaoyu didn't want Situ Guangyao to know his dark history at all.

What else did Situ Guangyao think was going on?

"You can go to the company if you want. I will send someone to take you to the company in the afternoon. Everything has been arranged there. You go to the front desk and state your name and someone will take you up. Forget it, I'll go with you. Go ahead."

Situ Guangyao was worried that Wen Shaoyu would be bullied when he got there.

"I can go by myself, no need to trouble you."

"Let's go together. You have to formally sign a contract today."

Situ Guangyao turned around and walked back into the house.

Wen Shaoyu wanted to stop him, but he didn't have a suitable excuse. He watched helplessly as Situ Guangyao entered the room and sat on a chair to have breakfast.

Wen Du glanced at his father. Ask with your eyes: "Is it done?"

Wen Shaoyu shook his head vaguely.

Wen Du frowned.

Old Mrs. Wen brought a water glass over and drank half a glass of boiled water.

He raised his head and said to Situ Guangyao, "Guangyao, how many years has your chef been working here?"

Wen Du and Wen Shaoyu instantly became nervous.

"This chef is a new cook and has only worked in our house for a short time."

Mrs. Wen frowned: "There's something I don't know whether I should tell you."

Wen Du and Wen Shaoyu's hearts were in their throats.

Wen Du said loudly: "Grandma, if you think the cooking skills of other people's cooks are not good, just ask my uncle to replace him."

Situ Guangyao thought it was something.

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Wen actually felt that her cooking skills were not good enough.

He said with a smile: "If you feel that the chef's cooking is not to your taste, then we can just change the chef."

It's not a big deal.

Wen Du and Wen Shaoyu both breathed a sigh of relief.

"The chef's cooking skills are quite good."

Unexpectedly, Mrs. Wen would not listen to what they said, which suddenly made Wen Du and Wen Shaoyu's hearts aroused again.

"Then do you think this cook's cooking skills are good, do you want to give him a salary increase?" Situ Guangyao's joke almost scared the shit out of Wen Du and Wen Shaoyu.

"It's not okay to give him a salary increase," Mrs. Wen said with an unwavering expression.

How can such a chef get a salary increase? That is absolutely not possible.

"Yes, then since we can't raise wages, let's fire people."

Chapter 124

Wen Shaoyu didn't open his mouth, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he attracted Mrs. Wen's attention.

Something is wrong.

How could my son say something like this?

This tone was too eager, which made people feel like he had something up his sleeve.

When Wen Du saw grandma's expression, he secretly screamed inwardly.

Before he could speak, Mrs. Wen had already asked, "Did you eat the chicken bones in the kitchen trash can?"

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

"My dad ate it. Yesterday I went downstairs to drink water and saw a man squatting in the kitchen eating chicken legs. I was shocked. My dad asked me to keep it a secret for him, so I didn't tell you before. Wen Du said with a guilty look on his face.

Wen Shaoyu looked at his son in shock. Seeing the expression on his face and seeing his son wink at him, he did not drag his son into trouble.

Mrs. Wen gritted her teeth angrily.

Let her be embarrassed.

"When you eat from now on, eat well. Don't go out to eat in the middle of the night." When outsiders are around, she must give her son some face. Mrs. Wen didn't say much.

The old lady is gone.

Situ Guangyao still accompanied him.

Wen Shaoyu stood there and whispered to Wen Du: "Dad, it's so funny that he didn't drag you into the water."

"Thanks dad!"

"You're welcome, this is what dad should do."

Wen Shaoyu raised his hand to pat his son on the shoulder, but found that his son had grown taller again after not seeing him for many days.

He didn't look cool at all, and it was quite laborious, so he put his hand down and patted his son's arm instead.

"You have grown so big, daddy can finally do something for you." Wen Shaoyu was very happy, and it was not because of eating chicken in the middle of the night. But because this incident has brought the relationship between father and son closer, "Dad can do more things for you in the future. Xiaodu, don't think your dad is stupid, he will work hard."

Wen Du actually wanted to say, "Dad, you can do anything, as long as you live well, that's enough."

But he couldn't say.

He was very happy that his father had found something he liked to do.

This also proves that Dad's fate has changed.

"Then I'll wait for dad to support me." Wen Du rarely smiled, looking like a cheerful big boy.

Wen Shaoyu was immediately full of confidence: "Just wait!"

the next day.

When Wen Shaoyu went to the artist training class, Situ Guangyao personally sent him there.

The person in charge is waiting at the door.

The ostentation was very low-key.

Wen Shaoyu was flattered at first, but when Situ Guangyao opened his mouth, Wen Shaoyu's face fell.

"What did you say?"

Wen Shaoyu's voice rose.

Situ Guangyao asked: "What's so unacceptable about this? Don't you know that three-dimensional artists are popular nowadays? Singing, acting, and being a host."

"That's someone else, but I can't do it." Wen Shaoyu frowned.

"Didn't you say that you want to be a role model for your son?" Situ Guangyao blocked Wen Shaoyu's escape route with one sentence, "I gave all the money to others anyway. If you don't learn, the money will be wasted."

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

He learns.

Isn't he finished learning?

Wen Shaoyu went in sadly. The first class was an acting class. He followed it and learned it.

Hey, isn't this just like learning to sing?

he likes!

Wen Shaoyu learned all morning like a fish in water.

It was not until the afternoon when he went to learn music theory that Wen Shaoyu knew what pain was. The teacher taught all the work, but he couldn't remember it, so he wrote it down in his notebook as hard as he could.

Thanks to his precious daughter who gave him a beautiful notebook and a pen before going out.

Otherwise he would have to be scratched blind now.

Whether Wen Shaoyu understood or not, he wrote and drew seriously in his notebook.

Wait until you go back and digest it slowly.

He even began to suspect that he might not be suitable for singing and would be better suited for acting.

...

Law house.

Wen Ying was in the kitchen learning to make snacks from the chef.

The chef is a foreigner and his skills in making desserts are very good. Many small desserts are both beautiful and delicious.

Wen Ying studied very seriously.

This is one of her ways to make money, and she must study hard.

"Zhizhi, come and try this I made!"

Wen Ying came out of the kitchen with three cute, snow-white dolls. Just as she was about to call Lu Jingzhi again, she found that there were a few more people in the living room.

She stopped where she was and looked at Lu Jingzhi uneasily.

Before Lu Jingzhi could speak, the girl dressed like a princess spoke first.

"Jingzhi, when did your family invite a little maid? Isn't this too unruly? Running out in a panic when there are guests at home?"

Lu Jingzhi's still childish voice sounded like it was filled with ice: "This is the guest I invited. If my cousin's eyesight is bad, go see a doctor. When you arrive at someone else's house, you must act like a guest. Be conscious of yourself, don't point fingers at random. People will mistakenly think that your second uncle didn't teach you well."

Lu Qianhui turned blue with anger: "You are a worthless thing who likes to play with such poor people. No wonder your parents don't like you! You don't even want to pretend!"

Wen Ying and Lu Jingzhi had stood up for him before, but now that he saw him being bullied, he immediately stood up and said, "No one likes your sarcastic look!"

"Who are you talking about? Little bumpkin!" Lu Qianhui looked at Wen Ying with sharp eyes.

Wen Ying's voice was soft, but her tone was firm: "Whoever answers the question is the one who speaks."

"you!"

Lu Qianhui raised her hand to hit Wen Ying.

Lu Jingzhi left Wen Ying behind and warned Lu Qianhui sternly: "Get out!"

"You're driving me away?"

Ritsu Chie screamed.

"Qiao Wu!"

Ritsukagezhi stared at Ritsuki Chie coldly, and then a muscular man walked up in front of him.

He walked up to Ritsuke Chie, stretched out his hand and said, "Please, Miss Chie."

Lu Qianhui's face turned red with anger, she pointed at Lu Jingzhi and said, "Wait, wait! I must tell grandpa!"

"sorry to bother you."

Lü Jingzhi's calm tone made Lü Qianhui angry and wanted to come back and beat him again.

But Qiao Wu stood in front of him and Lu Qianhui didn't dare to act rashly.

All the children of the Lu family knew that Lu Haozhi hired a super powerful bodyguard for his brother out of his mind. No matter who comes, it won't work. This person only listens to one of Lükage's words.

And the force value is super high.

Lu Qianhui was unwilling and could only leave with her little sister.

They say they are little sisters, but they are actually little girls holding her up.

After the others left, Lu Jingzhi ordered the housekeeper in disgust: "Replace the carpet and all these."

He turned around and saw Wen Ying standing there blankly holding three cute chubby dolls.

"Are you scared?"

Lu Jingzhi frowned, his cute bun-like face full of worry.

Wen Ying shook her head, her eyes shining: "I thought Zhizhi would be bullied, but I didn't expect Zhizhi to be so powerful!"

"this is my house."

Lu Jingzhi spoke helplessly.

If he was bullied at home, it would be embarrassing to tell anyone about it.

"Who was that person just now?" He looked fierce.

Wen Ying was worried that the man would bully Lu Jingzhi again, and that the man would go back to file a complaint.

"My cousin."

Lu Jingyi doesn't like people from the Lu family at all.

Too bad.

Rotten to the core.

His grandfather had several wives. When his son came to his side, he followed his example, and each of them also had aunts and wives. Among them, Lu Qianhui and her father Lu Huaizhou were the third youngest. He had no other skills like his grandfather, but he had a lot of lovers.

I don't know the specific number of Ritsuki, but there are four who gave birth to children.

Lu Qianhui's mother fought with those women every day, and Lu Qianhui learned all her mother's tricks.

Violent and unreasonable.

Disgusting.

Wen Ying asked worriedly: "Then she said she wanted to tell grandpa, wasn't it your grandpa? Will your grandpa scold you?"

"Will not."

It's not that Lu Jingzhi looks down on Lu Qianhui, it's that Lu Qianhui's family has never been in Grandpa's eyes. Grandpa also bothered the whole family to be embarrassed and read gossip magazines every day, which made their family become the talk of the upper class.

Ritsuki Chie would never file a complaint because it was just a matter of threats.

"Really?" Wen Ying was still worried.

She felt that she had caused trouble to Lu Jingzhi.

Lu Jingzhi comforted her: "It really won't happen. She doesn't have the guts to go. The last time she went to complain, all her pocket money was gone."

"Pocket money?"

Lu Jingzhi made a slip of the tongue and was worried that Wen Ying would ask what the pocket money was. He didn't mean to say this.

But he still nodded, intending to change the topic.

Unexpectedly, Wen Ying nodded cautiously and said, "This move is really cruel! It's really scary to have no pocket money."

"???"

Wen Ying actually knew that it was terrible to have no pocket money?

Is it possible...

"Have you not confiscated your pocket money?" Lu Jingzhi asked curiously.

Wen Ying shook her head: "It's my dad!"

Lu Jingzhi understood.

Whatever happens to Uncle Wen is normal and there is no need to be too surprised.

"Let me give you some pocket money too!" Lu Jingzhi looked at the big fortune in front of him and said, "Just think of it as a reward for making me desserts, okay?"

Wen Ying wants to say that she is rich, but her money cannot be used here.

"No."

She can't take other people's money for nothing.

Lu Jingzhi couldn't send the money and was a little angry with himself.

"Eat quickly." Seeing that he was a little unhappy, Wen Ying handed over the snack in his hand, "I'm not short of money now, and I have pocket money. It's just that pocket money can't be used here."

Lu Jingzhi said calmly: "Then I will help you exchange it."

"Is it okay?" Wen Ying asked embarrassedly, "Would it be too much trouble?"

"Won't."

Wen Ying took out a few pieces of change, and when they were put together, there were ten yuan.

Lu Jingzhi knew how difficult it was for a child to make money. Many people may not have even ten yuan in savings.

"Yingying has so much money?" Lu Jingzhi said in surprise.

Wen Ying's eyes burst out with strong surprise: "Can this be exchanged for a lot of money?"

"can."

Lu Jingzhi finished speaking without changing his expression, and handed the money directly to the housekeeper in front of Wen Ying.

"Help me exchange it."

"Okay, young master."

The housekeeper took the ten dollars and left. When he came back a short while later, he had a thick stack of money in his hand.

"Young Master, the money has been exchanged."

The butler handed the money to Lu Jingzhi with a smile, and Lu Jingzhi took it and gave it to Wen Ying. Wen Ying saw the money and was a little disbelieving: "These are too many!"

"Not much. Think about how many eggs you can buy for ten yuan?" Lu Jingzhi asked without changing his expression.

Wen Ying thought for a while and said, "I can buy a lot of eggs!"

"These can only buy so many eggs."

Lu Jingzhi didn't cheat Wen Ying. The eggs he bought here with the money were about the same as the eggs Wen Ying bought in the mainland for ten yuan, but the concept was the same.

"Then take it! Didn't you say you want to buy gifts for grandma and the others? Now that you have money, you can give them a surprise."

Wen Ying's cheeks were flushed: "Then let me buy cream! We can't buy this over there!"

Lu Jingzhi: "..."

"If you need it, I can ask my brother to take you there." Lu Jingzhi picked up the pen and wrote down his brother's phone number and address in Chucheng. "Although I know that your brother must know my brother's address, but I I'm still writing to you. If anything happens, just contact my brother. I'll go there with my brother when I have the chance on the weekends, and I'll call you then, okay?"

Lu Jingzhi was worried that if he didn't contact Wen Ying for too long, Wen Ying would have other friends.

Wen Ying didn't know what he was thinking, so he wrote her his home phone number: "Then I'll write you my home phone number too!"

"good!"

Lu Jing's lips curled up.

He had a particularly beautiful face at a young age, and his eyes blossomed when he smiled.

Zhizhi smiles so beautifully!

No wonder his name is Zhizhi.

"In a few days, I will take you to buy gifts? If you don't take my brother, we will go secretly. This will be a surprise." Lu Jingzhi is not worried about safety issues, he can just take Qiao Wu with him.

As soon as Wen Ying heard the word surprise, she said in surprise: "Okay!"

"Then it won't rain in a few days, and I'll take you there."

"Um."

The two little guys made a secret agreement behind the adults' backs.

Be happy every day.

The adults were not so happy.

Wen Shaoyu squatted in the study class, and every day felt like a year.

He likes to sing.

But he doesn't like music theory knowledge. He likes acting, so he takes more acting classes.

"You are not required to be able to compose music, but you must be able to read the most basic music scores, right?" Situ Guangyao received the report from his subordinates and immediately came here to take a look.

Wen Shaoyu said frustratedly: "The acting is quite good."

"Acting is very tiring."

Seeing him like that, Situ Guangyao knew that Wen Shaoyu didn't listen.

In the afternoon there is vocal class.

Situ Guangyao knew that Wen Shaoyu didn't want to go, so he simply took him away.

"where are we going?"

Wen Shaoyu sat in the car and looked outside.

After looking at him, I didn't know where he was going.

Situ Guangyao said: "You will know when the time comes."

"Mysterious."

Wen Shaoyu accepted the fact that Situ Guangyao was rich.

He's not blind, Situ Guangyao's temperament is different, but he doesn't quite understand why this kid always competes with him for his mother.

Situ Guangyao went to his house for dinner every day, and his mother was even nicer to the boy than to him!

The car drove for more than an hour before stopping.

"What kind of place is this? Why is it so desolate?" Wen Shaoyu didn't want to get out of the car when he saw the environment outside.

Remote, dilapidated, and broken down houses.

How desolate it is!

Situ Guangyao got out of the car first and looked at Wen Shaoyu who was timid in the car and didn't dare to come out. He deliberately threatened him: "Are you sorry? It's over! Come out quickly, we have to deliver the goods."

Wen Shaoyu suddenly asked nervously: "What are you doing?"

"Sold you!"

What else are you doing!

Situ Guangyao finished speaking coldly and ordered in a deep voice: "Get the person down and bring him in."

The driver and bodyguard he brought with him immediately stepped forward.

Wen Shaoyu was so frightened that he peed.

"I'm not going! Don't try to sell me! Situ Guangyao, how are you going to see my mother like this? Your godmother will be sad." Wen Shaoyu shouted at Situ Guangyao's back.

Situ Guangyao said sadly: "No, from now on my godmother will only have my son, and I will never think of you again!"

Chapter 125

"you are not human!"

Wen Shaoyu didn't expect that Situ Guangyao would only reveal his true face today.

It's really hidden deep enough.

He never noticed it.

Situ Guangyao didn't give any face at all: "Pull the person out of the car."

The bodyguards opened the car door and took Wen Shaoyu out directly. Wen Shaoyu cried for his father and mother to no avail. He scolded Situ Guangyao directly.

"You white-eyed wolf! You are a wolf-hearted person! I shouldn't have saved you in the first place, I should have let you..."

Wen Shaoyu scolded him with anger.

Then I saw a little fat man who was not very tall walking out of it. The fat man was wearing big pants and a floral shirt. Seeing Situ Guangyao, he greeted him with a smile and a particularly respectful attitude.

Hearing Wen Shaoyu's scolding, Xun Sheng looked over.

"Oh! Is this the one you recommended? Not to mention, it fits our character image quite well. Can I give him the script first and let him try to act in two parts?"

Situ Guangyao had no objection: "You are the director, you decide what to do."

"Okay!"

After the director shouted, Wen Shaoyu was dumbfounded.

Is this the crew?

It's the crew!

Wen Shaoyu stopped struggling and observed quietly.

"Is the makeup artist here? Bring Mr. Wen over to put on makeup, and we'll start filming later. Xiaozhou, please guide Mr. Wen's positioning." The director shouted to the crew.

A person quickly came out.

The man named Xiaozhou was wearing a white shirt and tie, with short black hair and a 28-cent length.

A high nose bridge and deep eye sockets.

There is an exotic feel.

It looks like a skewer.

Wen Shaoyu didn't dare to say it. He found that there were a lot of strings in this place. At first he looked awkward and felt weird, but he couldn't resist the fact that the person looked good-looking and he was willing to take another look.

Wen Shaoyu was very calm and smiled at Xiaozhou when he saw him coming.

"Brother Wen, shall I take you to the dressing room?"

Xiaozhou has a good attitude.

Wen Shaoyu glanced at Situ Guangyao, who was looking at him with a half-smile. Wen Shaoyu remembered what happened just now, and followed Xiaozhou inside without blushing or heartbeat.

The dressing room is in one corner, with a shed above it that houses a mirror.

There is also a light on the top.

The makeup artist was a man. When he saw Xiaozhou leading people in, he gave Xiaozhou a look.

Xiaozhou said: "This is the Brother Wen the director just mentioned."

"Brother Wen, come on, sit here!" The makeup artist's tone made Wen Shaoyu stunned for a moment.

He looked to the side uncomfortably and found that the man in front of him seemed to be wearing makeup. He sat down without any further hesitation. Before he wanted to be on stage, now he wants to be on the big screen.

Wen Shaoyu cherishes every opportunity.

He knew one thing from the singing competition: some opportunities were fleeting. Even your opportunity may be taken away by others.

It is still necessary to seize every opportunity at all costs.

Otherwise, you may lose more.

Wen Shaoyu looked at the person in the mirror, and gradually changed into another look, and his eyes gradually showed a bright light.

He seemed to understand what the teacher said in class.

After finishing putting on makeup, Xiaozhou said: "Brother Wen, come with me first, and I'll talk to you about how to move?"

"OK."

Wen Shaoyu just read the script.

Here he is just a guest character, not much.

If everything goes well, it can be done in one day.

Wen Shaoyu followed Xiaozhou to learn how to move. Xiaozhou talked and gestured. Xiaozhou also told Wen Shaoyu many tips, and Wen Shaoyu listened carefully.

"Xiaozhou, thank you. You are such a good person, you will definitely become famous in the future." Xiaozhou played several roles, but failed to become popular.

This is his first time playing a supporting male role. He hopes that more directors will see it so that he can have the opportunity to play the leading male role.

"Blessings from Brother Wen."

Xiaozhou said with a smile.

Wen Shaoyu didn't think there was anything wrong with calling him brother. He was older than Xiao Zhou.

"Come on, let's go over." Wen Shaoyu called Xiaozhou and followed him to the director's side.

Xiaozhou couldn't make sense at first.

It's not convenient for him as the second male lead to go there.

As a result, Wen Shaoyu took two steps and turned back to call him: "Xiaozhou, come here!"

Xiaozhou had no choice but to follow.

"Director, I have memorized the lines, and Xiaozhou also told me how to move. Are we going to start shooting?" Wen Shaoyu glanced at Situ Guangyao and asked the director intently.

If someone else came to ask, the director would definitely be angry, but the person in front of him is Wen Shaoyu. The director has to treat this person like an ancestor. Not to mention filming his scenes now. Even if his acting skills are like a piece of shit, the director can't fart. He even boasts that his acting skills are good and he is a natural. The genius who eats this bowl of rice.

"Come on, all departments, pay attention, get ready to start shooting!" After the director said, the assistant director went to make arrangements.

The director got up from his chair, walked to Wen Shaoyu, smiled and said, "Mr. Wen, can I tell you about this scene?"

Wen Shaoyu didn't get what he wanted, so he nodded immediately: "Okay."

The director felt relieved.

This boss is quite easy to talk to, unlike other people sent by big bosses who have a temper like a little prince.

It's very difficult.

"Is such that......"

The director spoke seriously, and Wen Shaoyu listened carefully.

He knew that what the director said was something the teacher had never taught him. He took every word the director said to heart seriously. When the director finished speaking, he walked to the shooting area with excitement.

Xiaozhou acted opposite him, and when he saw him coming over, he comforted him: "Brother, don't be nervous, I will take you with me."

"Brother Xiaozhou, thank you so much!"

Wen Shaoyu looked sincere.

Xiao Zhou was speechless.

It's not that he doesn't like Wen Shaoyu, but it's rare to see someone as stupid as Wen Shaoyu.

Xiao Zhou glanced at the director and had a scene with Wen Shaoyu first.

When everything is ready, filming officially begins.

Wen Shaoyu sat on the chair, Xiaozhou sat opposite him, and the atmosphere between the two instantly became tense.

The director stared at the screen, going from frowning to relaxed eyes in just a few minutes.

"Sir, the person you brought is really great! He was born to eat this bowl of rice. Although he is a bit older, it doesn't matter, he is young. In our industry, we don't look at age, only look and acting skills ."

The more the director talked, the more liberal he became. When a scene was finished, he called Wen Shaoyu over and added back the scenes he had deleted because he was worried that Wen Shaoyu might not be good at acting. He asked Wen Shaoyu to read the script and then continue acting.

Wen Shaoyu didn't understand, so he read the script when he got it.

After watching it, I felt embarrassed to ask the director, so I asked Xiaozhou.

Xiaozhou patiently told Wen Shaoyu and even acted opposite Wen Shaoyu. Wen Shaoyu has particularly good senses about Xiaozhou. When the filming was completed and he was about to leave, Wen Shaoyu also said to Xiaozhou: "The steamed buns I make are very delicious, and my son even opened a shop for me. When the time comes, you can go over and try it when you have time."

"must."

Xiaozhou was quite moved.

Unexpectedly, Wen Shaoyu was willing to play with a supporting role like himself.

He is paid a salary, which is just that much money a month. Eating, drinking and having diarrhea are very economical. If you go to Wen Shaoyu's store, you definitely can't go empty-handed, you have to bring something with you.

Thinking of the director's attitude, Xiaozhou decided to go over.

"Then it's agreed! The address of my shop is over at Changqing Lane. You can see it when you go there. The name of the bun shop is Xu Ji. You can see it when you go there." Wen Shaoyu remembered the address after he said it. Yu's store hasn't opened yet, "Don't go there now, you won't be able to eat there. Our store hasn't opened yet, just wait for a month and a half! My son said he wants to decorate the store for me."

Xiaozhou: "..."

Situ Guangyao stood not far away: "..."

The director also heard it, glanced at Situ Guangyao's face, and asked like he was joining in the fun: "Mr. Wen, you still opened a store?"

Wen Shaoyu smiled and replied: "I sell steamed buns at a steamed bun shop. It's on Changqing Lane. If you go there, you can also try it in the shop! The shop is called Xu Ji, but it hasn't opened yet. You have to wait for a few days. ."

"Okay, okay, I'll come over and support you when it opens." The director looked at Situ Guangyao, then at Wen Shaoyu, and smiled particularly ambiguously.

"Director, can I take this dress with me?" Wen Shaoyu was acting and styling for the first time. He wanted to wear it back and show it to his family.

How can a director say no?

"Okay, you can take it away!"

"Thank you, director."

Wen Shaoyu didn't take off her makeup, just put on her clothes and was about to leave: "Let's go, mom is still at home waiting for us to go back for dinner!"

"Xiaodu told me that I won't be going home today." Situ Guangyao followed Wen Shaoyu and chatted about home affairs.

The two looked like brothers.

The director was a little unsure about the relationship between the two.

However, the relationship between the two of them seems to be quite good, and Wen Shaoyu's words are also very effective. The director knows that Wen Shaoyu is not a simple person.

Finished filming.

The director returned to where he lived and called his old friend: "Didn't you find investors for your script yet?"

"Investors are a trivial matter. I can't find them as the leading actor." Zhang Hua sighed.

He was almost worried to death.

Zhang Hua is quite stubborn. When choosing a character, he should choose someone with real skills, rather than finding a voice actor to dub the character later. The character is an actor. He has been singing since he was a child, and he still has basic skills.

He found several candidates, but none of them were willing.

Zhang Hua's matter was dragged on for more than a year, and the original investors also ran away. We don't even know when it will be powered on at the moment.

"Let me introduce someone to you." The director said, and asked Zhang Hua to watch the replay on the TV station. "It's the amateur singer's competition, the winner. He sang a part in it, you go and listen to it."

Zhang Hua was unhappy when he heard this.

"You asked a singer to come to my place to perform? Are you kidding me?" Zhang Hua was very unhappy.

He hates those singers who come to act.

Isn't it good to sing well?

You have to make any amount of money.

Don't worry about burning too much money.

Besides, with so much money in this world, can you make it?

The director said: "Brother, do you think I am such an unreliable person?"

"What do you think!"

Zhang Hua said angrily.

Director: "Well, I am! But I won't make fun of my movie. Investors sent people in, but those roles are small roles. I make people happy, and they invest money in me. How wonderful Something about?"

"I am the protagonist!"

"I didn't say yours wasn't the protagonist! You can tell just by looking at my protagonist. Is there anything wrong? No!"

Zhang Hua seemed to be convinced.

"Then tell me more specifically."

The director didn't say anything yet: "Why don't you first see what the parents look like before you say anything else?"

Chapter 126

"I don't want to waste this time."

Zhang Hua was quite stubborn. After being slightly tempted, he still refused.

Director Jiang was speechless: "Brother, do you think this guy will lose any weight? He can sing, and he looks pretty good. His acting skills are very immature, but he can do it. After all, he has just started in this industry, but that kid If you are talented, you are born to eat this bowl of rice. If it doesn't work, you can come to my place tonight."

Zhang Hua was surprised: "So awesome?"

"It's so amazing." Jiang Fangyu really thought so in his heart.

If he can occupy a place in this circle, he has good vision.

Zhang Hua is famous for his talent, but he is too principled. Because of this, he has never been able to make movies. So many investors are not optimistic about him.

And Zhang Hua also said to the outside world that he does not want anyone to use the back door.

Just this one rule has to keep many people out.

Zhang Hua insisted that his hard work should not be wasted by others. Even a supporting role was chosen carefully.

"I'll take the time to go there that night."

When Zhang Hua said this, Jiang Fangyu knew that the matter was out of reach.

He thought about the person standing behind Wen Shaoyu, thought for a while, and went directly to Zhang Hua with his things.

He didn't believe that Zhang Hua wouldn't be moved after seeing it.

Wen Shaoyu didn't know yet that he had been recommended. He was very excited sitting in the car.

I didn't know what to say for a while.

The feeling of filming makes people excited, as if they have really become that person and experienced his life.

It feels good to be on stage too.

But he didn't learn music theory very well, so when it came to acting, he felt like he was born with it.

Although Wen Shaoyu only played a small role, he still had more to say.

He glanced at Situ Guangyao and felt a little embarrassed when he thought that he hadn't apologized to him yet.

Wen Shaoyu thought for a while and decided to find a topic first to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Can I still act in the future?"

Wen Shaoyu was worried that he would laugh at her, so she was mentally prepared.

Unexpectedly, Situ Guangyao had no intention of mocking him.

"If you like acting, study hard with the teacher. When you have the opportunity, I will let you go over to film. There are many crews, so start with the small characters and slowly accumulate experience."

"that's for sure."

Wen Shaoyu is definitely not the kind of person to be the protagonist from the beginning. Even in a theater troupe, if you want to sing on stage, you have to practice for ten years off stage.

It might just be a supporting role.

And he has been a supporting role his whole life.

After all, there is still a chance to be the protagonist.

Situ Guangyao was a little worried that Wen Shaoyu would lose his balance after hanging out in this circle for a few days. He gave Wen Shaoyu a vaccination in advance.

"At your age, you probably won't have the chance to play the leading role in the future."

Wen Shaoyu didn't feel disappointed when he heard this. It was a lie. But it's good to be able to act.

Wen Shaoyu calmed down instantly.

"As long as I can film, at least I can do what I like to do. I am already happier than many people." Wen Shaoyu is a very emotional person, and he is not dissatisfied.

"As long as you are mentally prepared."

When Situ Guangyao can use the money to film a movie for him, instead of letting him be scolded by others, it is better to make progress little by little.

Situ Guangyao glanced at Wen Shaoyu, who was smiling with satisfaction next to him, and once again envied this man's happiness.

He has to work hard to fit in with his family.

Desperately wanting to feel the happiness that Wen Shaoyu has.

And his own home is cold and full of calculations.

There was even fratricide.

It's all about money.

The blood in the middle was unimaginable to ordinary people, but it was something he had experienced countless times.

It was quiet in the car.

It was a long drive.

finally arrived at home.

It was already getting late at this time, and Situ Guangyao thought everyone in his family was asleep.

When he walked into the living room, he saw Mrs. Wen sitting on the sofa, holding a children's book in her hand.

Hearing the noise, the old lady looked up: "Why did you two come back so late tonight? Have you eaten?"

As she spoke, Mrs. Wen had already gotten up and planned to go to the kitchen to make something for the two children.

Situ Guangyao actually didn't eat, but he didn't want to trouble the old lady: "What are you doing? We've already eaten, so you don't have to worry about it. Why don't you rest so late?"

Old Mrs. Wen said: "You two haven't come back, how can I sleep?"

At that moment, Situ Guangyao felt that his heart was sour, but also sweet and swollen, as if he was soaked in a honey jar, very happy.

Wen Shaoyu took a step slower and glanced at Situ Guangyao strangely: "What time was it already when we had dinner? Aren't you hungry now?"

"Are you hungry?" Situ Guangyao asked him.

Wen Shaoyu said confidently: "I am indeed hungry, but I plan to be an actor in the future. When I was on the set today, I heard Xiaozhou say that if you want to be an actor, you must control your body and not be too fat. So I started from today I can't eat anymore at first."

Situ Guangyao: "..."

Old Mrs. Wen noticed that, by the way, Situ Guangyao was hungry, but was too embarrassed to let herself cook.

"Then don't eat." Old Mrs. Wen didn't know what her son wanted to do, but she followed him. "Does Guangyao want to go back to the room and change clothes? Then come down for dinner later. I'll give you the next one." Bowl of noodles."

Situ Guangyao paused: "Godmother, it's too late. You don't have to work here. I can do it myself. You'd better go back and rest early."

"What do you know how to do? Just come down for dinner later." Old Mrs. Wen had already gone to the kitchen.

Situ Guangyao still stood there without moving.

Wen Shaoyu walked over and patted him on the shoulder and said, "Brother, isn't our mother very kind? Are you touched?"

Situ Guangyao gave him a cold look and walked upstairs.

He would never admit that he was jealous.

But if time could go back, or if he could choose his own reincarnation, Situ Guangyao would still choose to be born into the Situ family.

Because only in this way can he give Mrs. Wen a better living environment.

He hates the Situ family, but also relies on the Situ family.

Maybe this is life.

Many things in the world are difficult to have both ways.

What you gain is bound to be lost.

Situ Guangyao came down from upstairs with a bowl of noodles on the table. He picked up the noodles with chopsticks and found that there was a poached egg inside.

Old Mrs. Wen came out with another plate of side dishes: "Is it enough? If not, I can give you some more."

Situ Guangyao was not in the habit of eating late-night snacks.

"Enough is enough."

Situ Guangyao was a little flattered.

He ate this bowl of noodles very slowly.

As if there will never be another bowl of noodles in this life.

Old Mrs. Wen saw all his actions, gave her son a wink, and called him to the kitchen.

Wen Shaoyu: "Mom!"

Wen Shaoyu felt very uneasy.

Mrs. Wen glanced at her son's hopeless look and said, "What's going on at Guangyao's house? Have you met his parents?"

I've never seen Wen Shaoyu before.

"Then what do you know?"

Old Mrs. Wen looked at her son's confused face and knew what the answer was without asking.

Wen Shaoyu scratched his head and said: "Actually, I don't know the details. I picked him up from the road. He was injured and almost died in the alley. He has been recovering from his injuries and hiding in my side for so long. . No one from his family has ever looked for him once, but his people have come to look for him."

After hearing what her son said, Mrs. Wen still didn't understand anything.

"You should be nicer to others from now on. That is my godson and your biological brother. Don't bully others all the time."

Wen Shaoyu shouted that he was wronged.

"Mom, you have to be conscientious when you speak. Who bullied him? He bullied me."

What happened today almost scared him to death.

Wen Shaoyu wanted to complain, so he told him exactly what happened this afternoon.

After hearing this, Mrs. Wen sneered: "With your brain, it won't be worth anything if someone sells it."

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

He could bear this little grievance.

"Mom, where is Xiaodu?"

Wen Shaoyu felt like he hadn't seen his son for several days.

Old Mrs. Wen sneered again: "Your son has gone back."

Wendu has been back by boat for several days. Only then did he, a father, think of asking.

It works.

"When did you leave? Why didn't I know at all?" Wen Shaoyu still had the nerve to ask.

Mrs. Wen didn't even give her son a look, she just passed him with chicken soup and went to the living room.

"Mom, who is this chicken soup for?" Wen Shaoyu looked at the chicken soup and wanted to drink it.

Mrs. Wen put the bowl there: "This soup is for Guangyao."

Situ Guangyao raised his head and met Wen Shaoyu's longing eyes.

Nothing was said.

He silently picked up the chicken soup, put it to his mouth and drank it directly.

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

This kid doesn't behave like a human being.

"Are you full?" Old Mrs. Wen asked with concern.

Situ Guangyao smiled and said, "I'm full. I've never had such a full meal in my life."

"From now on, just say it when you are hungry. Don't be embarrassed. Just call me mom and you will be my son from now on. Sons and mothers don't have to be so polite."

Situ Guangyao's eyes turned red when he heard the old lady's words.

"I will definitely say it in the future."

"Then you two go to bed early." Old Mrs. Wen said and had already returned to her room.

As soon as Mrs. Wen left, Wen Shaoyu sat in front of Situ Guangyao. Situ Guangyao picked up the bowl and chopsticks and got up and went to the kitchen.

Wen Shaoyu punched the cotton, dazed for a moment, and became even more angry.

"You just did it on purpose, right?" What if you gave him a sip of chicken soup?

Situ Guangyao said leisurely: "I'll send you to another crew tomorrow."

"Are you serious?"

Wen Shaoyu didn't believe it.

"I'm just sending you to a crew to play a small role. I'm not sending you to be the leading male lead. What's the difficulty?" Situ Guangyao walked upstairs.

Wen Shaoyu followed him upright: "Aren't I so happy?"

"But you still have to go to music theory class tomorrow morning."

Wen Shaoyu: "???"

"All the money has been spent. We won't come back. If you don't want to go, I'll ask our mother to attend two classes to avoid wasting money."

Chapter 127

What should Wen Shaoyu do when he hears this?

He could definitely beat him to death with a stick.

"I'm going to class. You don't have to worry about wasting your money. I will study hard." Wen Shaoyu didn't study so hard when he was in elementary school.

Satisfied, Situ Guangyao went upstairs to rest.

the next day.

Wen Shaoyu got up early and ran to class early without being urged by Situ Guangyao.

When taking music theory classes, don't mention how serious you are.

He was worried that he would not be able to learn well, and when the time came, Situ Guangyao would ask his mother to come over and learn.

If Old Mrs. Wen knew that she was spending money on classes and not studying hard, she would probably have to kick him out of the training class tomorrow.

This way he can no longer take acting classes.

When Wen Shaoyu is serious, he is really serious.

I wrote down the lessons I didn't understand seriously in my notebook. When class was over, I didn't be the first student to leave the class, but went to the teacher to ask.

You have to understand this issue completely.

"You still want to learn piano?"

Wen Shaoyu's heart skipped a beat.

He knew about the piano, but he also knew that it was extremely expensive.

"Yes, you have to learn piano." The teacher in charge of the class said, "When you know how to play the piano, you will know the benefits of playing the piano."

He didn't want to know the benefits of the piano.

Wen Shaoyu rubbed his hands: "Teacher, the piano is too expensive. I think I don't need to learn it. Even if I learn it, I won't use it."

The music teacher was stunned when he heard this: "When you perform on stage in the future, and people ask you to perform your talents, why don't you play the piano for them to listen to?"

"I can sing!" After Wen Shaoyu said it, he was worried that the teacher wouldn't believe it and kept talking.

The music teacher was expressionless at first, but as soon as he spoke, a look of shock suddenly appeared on his face.

"Teacher, you see I don't need to learn piano." Wen Shaoyu happily waited for the teacher to speak.

But the music teacher said categorically: "If you have this talent and don't learn piano, wouldn't it be a waste? I'm telling you, just with your voice, you should learn other things. You know, you don't have to overwhelm yourself with too many skills? You learn The more there are, the greater the chance of redness and purpleness."

Wen Shaoyu was confused when he heard this.

"Teacher, when you say that, I think you are trying to paint a bigger picture for me. I am already at this age, so I don't want to be famous. As long as I have the opportunity to sing a song on stage and act in a play for me. In this life I will That's enough. As for anything else, I haven't thought about it at all."

Wen Shaoyu didn't want to learn anything else.

The music teacher looked at his helpless appearance, and felt more and more like a genius in his heart, and felt it was a pity.

The music teacher took him somewhere else.

"Come with me."

When the teacher spoke, Wen Shaoyu didn't dare to refuse.

This is the majesty of a teacher, which has been engraved in one's bones since childhood.

Respect for teachers.

Wen Shaoyu followed the teacher to a classroom. Wen Shaoyu looked at a handsome boy inside who was performing in front of the mirror.

"He is one of the most popular male singers in our city now. Moreover, the TV series he plays are also very popular, and the movies are also selling well at the box office. Many people like him, but look at what he is doing now? As long as When he's not acting, he comes here to practice. He doesn't know how to dance, so he learns to dance every day. He's not the best at singing, so he comes here to practice every day. His acting is just average."

Wen Shaoyu asked the teacher in confusion: "Why is this guy working so hard? He is already famous."

"His dream is to be an evergreen tree." The music teacher looked at Wen Shaoyu and said, "Don't think that you are fine just like you are now. But you can sing on the stage like this now. After a few years, you can even sing on the stage. There are no opportunities. Acting? There are many small roles. You are not picky, but the director is picky. The audience is also picky. If someone can become a prime supporting role, you can only play a side role."

Wen Shaoyu was hit on the head by the teacher, and he woke up instantly.

"I'll learn, that's all I'll learn."

Wen Shaoyu thought that he had spent money and wasted money, but in the end he had accomplished nothing. He could not sing songs or act in plays. Is he going back to sell steamed buns?

It's not that Wen Shaoyu doesn't like selling steamed buns, it's just that he prefers acting and singing to selling steamed buns.

"Come here early tomorrow and I will give you another class."

After the music teacher said that he didn't care about life or death, Wen Shaoyu said to him thoughtfully: "You don't have to worry about money. I won't charge you a lot of money for this class."

Wen Shaoyu: "!!!"

He suspected that this teacher was trying to buy and sell by force.

Wen Shaoyu writes everything on his face, and he looks particularly innocent.

The music teacher was not angry, and explained with a smile: "I'm worried that if I say I don't want money, you won't care. You won't come to my class. Since you are paid, you won't waste this money."

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

This person feels really uncomfortable when his life is pinched!

Wen Shaoyu continued to take acting classes in the afternoon.

After half a month of high intensity, Wen Shaoyu made significant progress.

Situ Guangyao stopped watching him when he saw him attending class honestly. Instead, he asked the driver to pick him up and drop him off.

"When you go to film in a while, I will arrange two assistants for you. If you need anything, just let the assistants do it. Their wages are paid by the company, so you don't have to worry or feel embarrassed."

When Wen Shaoyu heard that he still had an assistant available, he immediately smiled and said, "That's really nice of me. I don't have any skills. What I'm best at is ordering people around."

Situ Guangyao was speechless and swallowed.

"I see it."

Wen Shaoyu happened to pass by the river in his car. He looked across the river: "I don't know what my son is doing now? Is the business going smoothly? Is there anything you need my help with?"

"If there is anything to help me with, I will do it myself and you won't have to worry about it."

Situ Guangyao had much more money at his disposal than Lu Haozhi.

And his hand is even bigger.

With his joining, Wen Du's side has been relieved of a lot of troubles.

"My son is really amazing." Wen Shaoyu said very proudly.

Situ Guangyao: "It is indeed very powerful. But if he has a son in the future, you'd better not get involved."

"That's my grandson, why can't I get his hands on it?" Wen Shaoyu asked, not understanding.

Situ Guangyao looked him up and down and said, "If he gives birth to a son with the same virtue as you, how hard will it be for Xiaodu?"

Wen Shaoyu couldn't say a word for a moment.

He can't do anything else.

This can definitely be done.

"In the future, my grandson will be taken care of by my son, and I will never touch him. I won't take the child to play around with him. When my son gives birth to a little granddaughter for me, I will lead the granddaughter and play with him, and that will be it."

What Wen Shaoyu thought was quite beautiful.

"It would be okay if my granddaughter was like you. If nothing else, your life is quite good. Many people can't compare to you in this regard. If your granddaughter can be half as lucky as you, she will be lucky for the rest of her life. Absolutely very happy."

Situ Guangyao envied his luck.

Wen Shaoyu was embarrassed to be told that, but he was also a little proud.

"Oh no, what can I do? I will be reincarnated. The other one is I will give birth."

Situ Guangyao turned his head away, feeling that Wen Shaoyu was really blind to this.

When the two arrived home, there was no one at home.

Situ Guangyao asked the housekeeper: "Where is my godmother?"

The housekeeper said respectfully: "The old lady seems to have gone to the store. The young lady went to Lu's house as a guest and won't be back for the next two days."

When Wen Shaoyu heard this, he immediately said to Situ Guangyao: "Let's go to the shop and have a look."

"Let's go."

As he spoke, Situ Guangyao walked outside and told the housekeeper, "There is no need to prepare dinner tonight. We will eat outside and come back."

"Yes sir."

The bun shop is located in Changqing Lane.

When the two of them arrived, they saw that the store had been decorated.

"Oh my god, this is a high-end restaurant, doesn't it look like a bun shop?" Wen Shaoyu said with emotion as he stood inside.

Even Situ Guangyao, who has seen the world, feels that the decoration here does not look like a bun shop.

Old Mrs. Wen said: "This is designed by Xiaodu. It has the same decoration style as our shop in Pingcheng. It just so happens that the shop we bought this time also has an independent small courtyard. There are also seats inside, where you can also have a drink. Tea. You two can go in and experience it."

Situ Guangyao was very interested. With a step of his long legs, he was already behind him.

The decoration style of the backyard is really different from other places.

The feeling comes up instantly.

"A door was made in the front and back yard. People who can drink tea in the back are regular visitors here." Old Mrs. Wen said and came up with the rules for drinking tea in the back yard.

After reading it, Situ Guangyao's eyes burst out with burning light.

He gave the old lady a thumbs up.

"Mom, did you think of all this? You are really awesome."

Mrs. Wen said: "The specific details were all Xiaodu's idea, and the rest was added by me. I also showed it to Xiaodu, and Xiaodu thought it was good."

"It's pretty good."

Situ Guangyao nodded repeatedly after reading it.

"This is nothing like our bun shop. It's too respectable to say the least, isn't it? If you can bring your friends over, drink tea, eat buns, and talk about things in the back. It feels no worse than a teahouse."

Wen Shaoyu has seen a lot of the world with Situ Guangyao recently.

Mainly because the teacher in the acting class said that some things cannot be imagined out of thin air and you need to experience them yourself. For example, if you are blind, it is best to live with your eyes covered for a period of time.

Wen Shaoyu thought that he had never seen a rich man, and planned to see what Situ Guangyao's life was like. Situ Guangyao took him to experience it when he had time.

When Situ Guangyao went to discuss business, he stood beside him as his assistant.

He couldn't understand what people were talking about.

But he could clearly see Situ Guangyao's aura.

Not only that, he also went to observe the reaction of the person discussing business with Situ Guangyao, and even the reaction of the waiter and bodyguard.

Because he is not the lead actor, he may be playing a minion.

So as long as everyone appears, he will observe it carefully. I will also record their reactions in a notebook, and sometimes draw a simple drawing to help me remember.

In addition to studying, Wen Shaoyu is very serious and attentive when doing other things.

"If you invite your friends over for dinner, we can also cook at our house. If you just want to have tea and chat, that's fine too."

Mrs. Wen meant this to Situ Guangyao.

"It's better to be safer at home." Situ Guangyao said with a smile.

"Does that need to be said?" Wen Shaoyu looked to the side after answering, "Mom, are we opening soon?"

"That kid Zhizhi specially asked the master to read the auspicious zodiac. We will officially open here at the beginning of next month. Xiaodu asked me to train the staff first. Apart from anything else, the service must be good. The hygiene must be clean."

"Mom, why didn't you tell me? I can also help you tell the auspicious days of the zodiac?"

Wen Shaoyu is still jealous here.

Old Mrs. Wen retorted unceremoniously: "It's just you, I can't even see your figure? Are you showing me the auspicious day of the zodiac? Do you still need me to remind you about this? Shouldn't you check it in advance and follow me?" Did you say that?"

Wen Shaoyu was speechless.

"Mom, it's my fault."

Wen Shaoyu is very skilled in apologizing and admitting mistakes.

"There are already dedicated people here for store training. The people who will manage the store have also been selected. Nothing has happened these days. I will come back before the opening."

Wen Shaoyu felt something was wrong when he heard this.

"Mom, are you going somewhere else?"

Mrs. Wen hadn't seen her grandson for a long time, and she didn't know what he was doing.

She finally came here and knew that everything was fine with her son here. He would still have a shop and his godson would take care of him in the future, so she didn't have to worry at all.

But the grandson is different.

The grandson worked hard alone in Chucheng, and he didn't know how exhausted he was. If she didn't go over and take a look, she wouldn't be able to let go.

Situ Guangyao took the initiative and said, "Mom, I happen to be going there too, so I'll accompany you there."

"I plan to go there tomorrow morning."

"That's okay too."

Wen Shaoyu: "???"

No, why did you decide it all at once?

No one cares about Wen Shaoyu's opinion, and his opinion is not important. Anyway, what he has to do now is study hard.

After Situ Guangyao returned, he finished all the work overnight and took Mrs. Wen by boat to Chucheng early the next morning.

Mrs. Wen knows the address.

Once ashore, they went directly to the fruit and vegetable wholesale market.

Situ Guangyao saw the large fruit and vegetable wholesale market and asked in surprise: "Mom, are these from Xiaodu?"

"At that time, he told me that it belonged to him. I don't know exactly whether it belonged to him. He told me that he was in business with that kid Haozhi."

Mrs. Wen didn't know much about her grandson.

Situ Guangyao suddenly remembered: "I have some impression of what you said. It seems that Xiaodu really built this place himself."

"Let's go over and take a look."

Old Mrs. Wen walked over and saw a very beautiful girl.

The older girl saw the old lady coming. He greeted with a smile: "Do you want to buy vegetables or sell vegetables?"

"I'm just taking a look."

"You can see whatever you want. If you don't understand anything, come directly to our office. Others who said they would take you to go through the procedures here are all lies. Don't be fooled."

When Mrs. Wen saw the little girl's enthusiastic reminder, she didn't look cold: "Little girl, thank you."

"Auntie, you are too polite. This is what I should do. My job is to tell you, these outsiders, that you must not be deceived. If you have any questions, just go to the person in charge here."

Old Mrs. Wen said in surprise: "Who came up with this is such a good idea."

The beautiful girl said proudly: "This is what our boss came up with."

"Your boss?"

Mrs. Wen originally wanted to ask who your boss is, but she was worried that she was overthinking it.

Unexpectedly, the older girl pointed not far away and said in surprise: "Look, that's our boss!"

Old Mrs. Wen followed the direction pointed by the eldest girl and immediately saw her grandson who stood out from the crowd.

"Okay, thank you then, little girl."

Old Mrs. Wen didn't even need to talk to Situ Guangyao, and the two of them walked towards Wen Du in a tacit understanding.

Before they reached the place, a girl with a big belly came over and grabbed Wen Ren's clothes, crying and said: "You said you wouldn't let me come to you, but I never came to you. But now my belly is like this Now that I'm older, aren't you ready to give me a title?"

The people around him were in an uproar and looked at Wen Du, thinking that he was a great scumbag.

Wen Du received a call today and someone asked him to come over to discuss a big business deal.

He came here specifically to talk about it.

Who knew that as soon as he arrived here, he was stopped by a woman.

This woman is pretty good-looking, a typical Jiangnan beauty.

He doesn't look too old, probably in his early twenties. The skin is very white and the eyes are not particularly big, but they give people a very innocent feeling at first glance.

Especially when she looked so helpless with her big belly and watery eyes, it made people feel particularly distressed.

Many people will subconsciously side with him and feel that they are a bad person.

Wen Du almost laughed in anger.

He didn't know who was plotting against him.

Wen Du did not want to reveal his age unless he had to.

His age is his flaw.

"I don't know you, you have the wrong person." Wen Du was about to leave when he shook the woman off.

The woman cried even harder.

"Wen Du, how can you say you don't know me? You were clearly not like this a few days ago. You also told me that you would name the baby after he was born. You also said that you would marry me and marry me. Have more children. I don't know what I did wrong. You suddenly ignored me. If you don't want to marry me, you can just say it? Why do you have to hide? I would rather you Tell me the truth, and don't hide it from me or lie to me."

The woman said the last three words very loudly.

Wen Du looked at the woman acting coldly: "You said you know me, do you have any evidence?"

"Isn't my belly proof?"

The woman looked at him disappointedly, her eyes full of pain.

The people around him pointed at Wen Du.

"What's going on with you young man? The other girl said that, and you actually asked me to provide evidence? I think you're a ruthless person. You won't admit it when you lift your pants!"

"that is."

"This girl has such a big belly, how can she still lie? Is it possible that this child is not yours?"

"That little girl looks so innocent. It's obvious that this man is not good enough and refuses to admit his fault."

"This man seems to be the owner of the vegetable wholesale market. I didn't expect him to be so dirty inside at such a young age. He doesn't like his little girl, but he still wastes her money. How can he get married in the future?"

"Today's men are all virtuous. Those who are good do not learn, but those who have bad optics."

"This little girl is really pitiful."

...

among the crowd.

Mrs. Wen's face instantly darkened. Situ Guangyao was about to step forward, but Mrs. Wen reached out and stopped her.

"No need to go there, wait. Someone must be plotting against him here."

Mrs. Wen's face was full of sneers.

There are so many people who bully their orphans and widowed mothers, but no one can take advantage of them.

Don't think that if you change places, people from the old Wen family can be bullied casually.

Situ Guangyao looked at Mrs. Wen and whispered, "Mom, don't be too angry. These are all small things and can be solved easily."

"I know, I just think these people don't know what they are talking about. They dare to bully anyone, and they dare to scheme against anyone. Huh, they are all heartless people. How old is our little Du Du? He uses such dirty methods. Do you really think that our old Wen family has no one?"

Mrs. Wen is gearing up.

She is now waiting for all those monsters and monsters to jump out, and then give them a hard slap.

Knock their faces off.

Let them talk nonsense all day long.

Just open your mouth to spread rumors, and slanderers will come out of nowhere.

Ah.

Do they really think they won't pay any price?

Mrs. Wen decided to teach them how to behave today.

See if they dare to talk nonsense in the future.

Situ Guangyao originally planned to take the person away simply and roughly, and have someone come out to clarify. Prevent the matter from expanding and let more people know.

But looking at the old lady's appearance, he knew that the old lady had other ideas, so he waited beside her with peace of mind and followed the old lady's instructions.

Wen Du also heard the whispers from the people around him.

He asked without changing his expression: "Whose is the child in your belly? You know it in your heart. If you tell me now who ordered you to come, I will not hold you accountable for what you did today."

The woman had obviously been warned a long time ago and was not afraid at all.

He even took a step back even more, raised his hand, and wiped away the tears on his face. As a result, the tears fell more and more fiercely.

"You may not like me, but there is no need for you to insult me ​​like this. If you want to break up with me, you can just say that there is no need for this."

The woman was heartbroken, clutching her stomach with a stubborn look on her face.

"It's okay if you don't want the child. I can give birth to it and raise it by myself. There's really no need! There's no need to say these words."

Someone in the crowd suddenly shouted: "If she is a man, give her a status."

After the man finished speaking, someone immediately echoed next to him.

"If she's a man, just marry her home!"

"That's right! Are you a man after all? Even if your own woman treats you like this, you are not afraid of having no children or grandchildren in the future?"

One of the old men came out and said, "Young man, you can't be too cruel. I've been with you for so long, and I still want to have children with you. You can't lose your conscience."

Wen Du looked at the old man coldly and said, "I don't know her at all. I don't know whose child is in her belly? So why should I marry her?"

"Who will believe it if you don't know her?" Someone in the crowd shouted loudly.

Wen Du caught the person instantly this time.

Situ Guangyao winked at the bodyguards behind him. The bodyguards quietly penetrated into the crowd and quickly controlled the man.

They also control more than one person.

After a while, many people were exposed.

One of the bodyguards came back, walked up to Situ Guangyao and whispered to him.

Situ Guangyao nodded slightly: "Find out all the people behind the scenes."

"yes."

The bodyguards turned and left, leaving only a few people following Situ Guangyao.

Situ Guangyao's identity is too special.

Prevent the last incident from happening. So everyone was very vigilant this time. Even when Situ Guangyao was staying at Wen Shaoyu's place, there were people secretly protecting him.

Except for the first few days, there were always bodyguards around Situ Guangyao.

It's just that these bodyguards were hiding in the dark and didn't appear at all.

Even Situ Guangyao himself didn't know much about it.

Situ Guangyao looked towards the center of the crowd.

The woman cried so hard that she almost fainted, but she didn't fall down yet.

"You say you don't know me, but I know you have a mole on your chest. You say you don't know me, but I know what you like?"

The woman was particularly aggrieved and said: "I know now you can refute me whatever I say. Because I have no way to provide evidence unless the child in my belly is born. But there is a half chance that he will not look like you. I If you can't tell, then whatever you say is fine."

"In that case, let's call the police."

Wen Du didn't show any signs of confusion and waved his hand not far away.

Zhao Xiaofei heard the noise and hurried over.

She happened to see Wen Du waving to her.

She quickly ran to Wen Du and looked at the woman in front of her with a frown, her eyes filled with vigilance and disgust.

"what 's wrong?"

"There is a female liar here. Sister, go call the police." Wen Du's words caused an uproar among the people around him.

You want to call the police?

Can I call the police for this kind of thing?

Many people are wondering.

Zhao Xiaofei didn't hesitate at all, turned around and left: "Don't worry, I'll have someone ride a bicycle to the police station to call the police now."

"I am not in a hurry."

At this point, someone else should be anxious.

The woman's eyes were obviously panicked.

However, she still didn't move, looking at Wen Du sadly, with a desperate bitter smile on her face.

"Wen Du, I don't understand why you want to do things so perfectly? It is said that people who have cultivated for thousands of years can cross the same boat, and people who have cultivated for a hundred years can sleep together. Even if you hate me, you can't take things seriously because of our past friendship. Will everyone know about the commotion?"

"Are you trying to drive me to death?"

After the woman finished speaking, she looked towards the river, turned around and walked towards the river.

After taking two steps and no one stopped her, the woman began to panic.

Why is this different from what was promised before?

It was not as agreed, but she made things worse, and then walked to the river, wanting to commit suicide.

Will those people rush out of the crowd and stop her then?

But why did she say this and no one came to stop her?

Is she really going to jump into the river?

The woman was flustered, but she still had to go as she had said before.

Otherwise she wouldn't get a penny.

The woman took two steps and looked back at Wen Du, her tone full of reluctance and deep despair: "Wen Du, I hope that after a few years, you will regret this day."

She walked quickly towards the dock.

Someone in the crowd finally reacted: "Hold the grass! Is this little girl going to commit suicide?"

"Stop her quickly!"

"If someone is really killed, you kid will be waiting to go to jail."

Someone pointed at Wen Du's nose and cursed.

Wen Du's expression remained unchanged throughout the whole process.

"She just went to the police station. What is she guilty of? She wants to commit suicide?" Wen Du looked at the people around him coldly, "You are scolding me so harshly now. When you know that she is a liar, will you? Scolding her so much? I advise you not to be too sincere. Don't say I didn't explain it when the time comes."

As soon as Wen Du said these words, the people around him scolded him even more fiercely.

"What kind of little bastard are you? Are you talking human words? Now, you are still slandering someone else's little girl? Is this allowed to happen?"

"Little girl, don't jump into the river. It's not worth it for such a trash man. Just go and sue him for being a hooligan. When the time comes, let the superiors shoot him directly."

The man holding the woman said loudly.

Many people also said: "That's right! What's the use of committing suicide? He should be ruined. Let's just wait for the police to come."

The people around were talking to each other, and many people stopped the woman.

The woman looked very ugly.

She really wished she could jump into the river now and escape from the other side.

Instead of being surrounded here and waiting for the police to come like now.

When the police came, everything was revealed.

Don't even mention prosecuting Wen Du for being a gangster. Wen Du might be fine.

The woman was panicking.

She looked very calm and even acted with a wry smile.

"I appreciate your kindness." The woman said as she wanted to leave the crowd. "No matter what, he is the father of my child. I don't want my child to be without a father. Besides, when we were together, it was you. It was my wish. He was not wrong. What was wrong was that we were not destined."

When everyone saw that this woman still refused to accuse Wen Du, the people who originally believed in Wen Du now all favored the woman.

They firmly believed that Wen Du was a gangster.

"Bah, you stinky scoundrel!"

"Yes, he is a stinker."

"I won't sell vegetables to their house from now on. I'll go somewhere else. I heard that a fruit and vegetable wholesale place has opened in the south. Let's take the things there and sell them!"

Someone else said: "Little girl, don't be stupid. If you really decide not to be with him, then go home and live a good life by yourself. Raise your child and make him regret it."

The woman nodded slightly and looked at everyone gratefully: "I appreciate your kindness. When I heard you say this, I realized how big a mistake I had made. I will never be so stupid again."

It is impossible to jump into the river, but everything that needs to be done is done.

The woman felt that she could succeed and retire, so she wanted to push away the crowd, turn around and leave.

At this moment, the person Zhao Xiaofei sent to call the police had returned.

"The police are here."

Someone shouted something, and the woman's hands trembled instantly, and panic was visible in her eyes.

It's a pity that everyone surrounded her and tried their best to persuade her.

"Little girl, don't be afraid, we are here to support you. Tell the police comrades that this man has made a mistake. Let the organization teach him a lesson. Then give him a shot! Let's see if he dares to do it in the next life. You dare to act like a hooligan."

"Little girl, don't be soft-hearted. Otherwise, if he has no money or becomes bankrupt and still wants to pester you, you will be doomed."

...

Women want to shut these people up.

They don't know anything at all!

She just wants to get out of here now.

"You don't have to say anything, I won't sue him. Please give me permission to leave."

The woman has already talked about this, but no one wants to see it.

Wen Du just stood by and watched the woman suffer for herself.

"Who called the police?"

The police from the police station came and asked.

Wen Du pointed directly at the woman and said, "Comrade policeman, this lesbian slandered him and me as having an improper relationship. She also kept claiming that the child in his belly was mine. But I don't know her at all."

At this point, Mrs. Wen squeezed through the crowd and stopped directly next to Wen Du.

Wen Du was surprised when he saw his grandma. The grandfather and grandson had a tacit understanding and no one said anything.

"That lesbian, please come here." The policeman glanced at the woman and opened his mouth to call her over.

The woman didn't want to go there at all, and the enthusiastic aunt next to her urged: "Girl, what are you hesitating about? The police are here to support you, go over quickly."

The woman scolded her father in her heart.

The past is past, and if she goes there now, it is tantamount to seeking death and throwing herself into a trap.

She was stupid to pass it.

But she couldn't go there even if she didn't want to. Those aunts actually pushed her forward.

She looked around anxiously, and none of the people she had arranged for were gone.

Wouldn't those people leave him and let her face these things alone?

Thinking of this possibility, the woman's face turned pale.

She never imagined that she would end up like this. Not only would she not be able to get the money, but she might even go to jail.

"This comrade, what is your name? Where do you live? How old are you? When did you meet him?" The policeman opened his mouth and asked several questions.

The woman couldn't answer a word.

The people around me didn't understand yet.

Some people nearby urged anxiously: "Girl, what else are you thinking about? Hurry up and say it!"

"Hurry up and make it clear to the comrades of the police, and let the comrades of the police make the decision for you,"

...

The policeman looked at the woman, his originally relaxed expression suddenly turned serious.

"Please come with me, please." Those who were killing could sense a problem when they heard this tone.

"The police are waiting, please wait a moment." Mrs. Wen spoke at this moment.

When the woman saw Old Mrs. Wen, she thought she had seen a savior, and looked at the old lady eagerly.

The police comrade said: "Madam, do you have anything to say?"

"I have a few things to ask this girl."

The policeman did not agree immediately, but glanced at Wen Du. Since the person involved had no objection, he agreed.

Old Mrs. Wen walked up to the woman and asked, "Do you know me?"

The woman hesitated for a moment and shook her head gently.

"Then do you know who else is in his family?" asked the old lady, pointing at Wen Du.

The woman glanced at Wen Du and whispered, "He has a father, a sister, and a grandmother."

"Have you seen them all?" Old Mrs. Wen asked.

The woman said: "I only saw his father once when he came. As for his sister and his grandmother, I only heard about it and never met him. He doesn't like me to have contact with his family. At first, I thought he was thinking of the opportunity. It wasn't appropriate, so I didn't say it. Only now do I understand that he didn't intend to say it."

"Then you didn't go to see his grandma secretly?" Old Mrs. Wen asked again and again.

The woman bit her lip and said, "Actually, I found it. But I didn't say a word to the old lady."

"Comrade police, please take this film back and ask who asked him to come here to frame my grandson!" Old Mrs. Wen pointed at the woman and sneered. The woman was completely dumbfounded.

She didn't expect that the gentle old lady in front of her turned out to be a liar.

The people around me didn't understand it at first.

Wen Du shouted: "Grandma, why are you still here?"

Old Mrs. Wen scolded angrily: "If I hadn't come over, you would have been bullied to death, and I wouldn't even know it!"

someone exclaimed.

"It turns out this person is Wen Du's grandma!"

"Oh, didn't this girl say she knows Wen Du's grandma?"

"The girl said she didn't know him before, but then she changed her story and said she had gone to see him secretly. But she didn't recognize him when he was standing in front of her."

...

Now it is clear who is telling the truth and who is lying.

No matter how pitiful a woman who tells lies looks, she cannot be trusted.

"Comrade, please come with me." The policeman turned around and said to Wen Du, "We still need you to come back with us to cooperate with the investigation."

"Okay." Wen Du agreed without hesitation. He turned around and said to the old lady, "Grandma, I'll have someone take you home first. I'll go back after I'm done here."

"I'll go with you. You don't have to worry about me. Your uncle came with me."

Mrs. Wen turned around, and Situ Guangyao, who received the signal, stood upright in front of Mrs. Wen.

Wen Du saw pride on this uncle's face.

"Uncle, please take care of my grandma."

"This is my mother too."

Wen Du said nothing and followed the police comrades.

Seeing this, other people started discussing.

Some people want to follow and see what's going on? He was also quick-witted and set his sights on Zhao Xiaofei.

"Boss Zhao, tell me what's going on? Does that woman have anything to do with your boss?"

Zhao Xiaofei had been waiting for people around him to ask.

Originally, she planned to take the initiative to speak up, but now someone asked, she immediately explained: "Our boss has never dated anyone until now. He only has money in his eyes, and he is busy every day, either making money or working. On the way to making money. How can you think about finding a woman?"

Zhao Xiaofei said in his heart that the reason why their boss did not find a woman was not because he did not like women, but because he was not old enough and could not find a woman.

Who would have thought that their boss is so tall and powerful, and he is only thirteen years old now.

Who would believe it?

"Who sent that woman? We don't know, and we don't know what the specific conspiracy is. Our boss came here to discuss business today, but the deal didn't go through, and he even made a fuss. We don't know who it is. You are so mean-spirited, and you go out of your way to ruin our boss's reputation."

Someone in the crowd said: "Boss Zhao, you have to be more careful! Just now I heard someone say that they no longer sell vegetables to your family, but to the vegetable wholesale market in the south."

Suddenly someone had an idea.

"Could it be the owner of the vegetable wholesale market in the south who did it?"

Someone suddenly realized: "Brother, maybe what you said is true."

"Boss Zhao, do you want to ask someone to inquire? Find out who your boss has offended?"

"This may have been done by an enemy."

...

Zhao Xiaofei waited for others to lead the matter to the vegetable wholesale market in the south.

She also suspected that people over there were causing trouble.

But she couldn't say this herself. Some words coming out of her mouth just don't sound like that.

In the eyes of others, that is called slander.

Unfounded.

But if it is said by an outsider, no matter whether there is evidence or not, they will put the sewage basin on someone else's head.

This is what Zhao Xiaofei wants.

She said solemnly: "This matter must have nothing to do with the fruit and vegetable wholesale market in the south. We are all in the same industry and would not have such bad intentions. It is also possible that others want to cause trouble for our boss! After all, our boss He is a genius who has made us a lot of money and made our lives better little by little."

It's okay if she didn't say it, but if she said so, it would make people think that it was the owner of the fruit and vegetable market in the south who did it.

"Boss Zhao, you are completely unwary."

"That's it. Boss Zhao, haven't you heard a saying? Peers are enemies. You are competitive."

"Be careful."

...

There was someone in the crowd who made up his mind.

"Then I don't dare sell my goods to the fruit and vegetable wholesale market in the south. What if the boss doesn't like me and gives me a knife? I can't afford the little goblins from outside."

The crowd roared with laughter.

But the man standing not far away had a livid face.

Chapter 128

Wu Aiguo is a man with some family background. He made his first pot of gold six months ago and has become more courageous. Then comes the second pot of gold, followed by the third pot of gold.

In just six months, he became a well-known local millionaire.

The money in his pocket is more than ten thousand yuan.

When neighbors came to borrow money, he also borrowed money. After borrowing money, he would bring over their food. He doesn't take it for free, he gives money to others, but the money is not much, that is, it is a little less than what is sold in the market.

The people in the village were also grateful to him.

After selling the vegetables, I returned the money to him, thinking of his kindness.

The vegetables you get are all fresh.

To save costs, sell at a high price. Wu Aiguo also asked the people to wash all the dishes and arrange them neatly.

In this way, after the vegetables are collected, they can be sold directly.

He delayed his connections before selling these vegetables to Xiangcheng, making a lot of money by himself.

Seeing more and more money in his wallet, Wu Aiguo felt a little confused.

Unexpectedly, such good days came to an end not long ago.

He never imagined that someone would open a fruit and vegetable wholesale market at the dock.

The vegetables they charge there are a dime higher than his, and they don't have to wash the vegetables. They even accept freshly picked fruits.

As soon as this fruit and vegetable wholesale market opened, all his business was gone.

People prefer to sell things at fruit and vegetable wholesale markets.

In less than half a month, business here has been booming.

Wu Aiguo looked jealous and opened a restaurant.

Many people who don't know the place sell to him, but the next day they sell to the other side.

Wu Aiguo made special inquiries and found such a woman to perform such a play. As long as Wen Du's gangster crime is confirmed, the store will be his own.

But these losers can't even do anything.

Wu Aiguo turned and left with a gloomy face.

Fortunately, it was not him who came forward in this matter, otherwise he would have been called to the bureau, and the people in the village would not know what to say about him.

Don't think those guys are talking about him behind his back, he doesn't know.

Aren't you just jealous and envious that he has money?

...

Police station.

Wen Du came out and felt warm in his heart when he saw the worry in grandma's eyes.

He walked over and put his arm around the old lady's shoulders: "Grandma, why are you back?"

"There are people watching over your dad's side, and nothing is wrong. You are working hard here alone, how can I rest assured? You must come over and take a look."

Old Mrs. Wen said to herself that it was a good thing she came over to take a look, otherwise she wouldn't even know that her grandson was being bullied.

"It's all little things."

Wen Du didn't take it to heart at all.

This person's methods are too low-level.

But low-level methods are quite effective, and they almost caused an uproar in the city.

If someone is labeled as a gangster, he will be sentenced, and the crackdown has been severe in recent years. If he is an adult, he may lose his life.

Wen Du never looked down on anyone, and he had been very cautious in dealing with people for many years.

The habits developed in the previous life are carried over into this life.

Now that his family is here, Wen Du will only be more cautious and never make a wrong step.

He is the backbone of this family.

"Be careful to destroy the Wannian Ship. Besides, the little devil is difficult to deal with. I don't know what harm he is planning to do behind the scenes."

Mrs. Wen thought about those people who said that if her grandson was convicted of hooliganism, he would definitely be shot. She felt scared for a while.

"You are talking about these bullshit. If you have the ability, make your own money. Why are you jealous of other people's money? No one's money comes from the strong wind."

Old Mrs. Wen was so angry that she began to curse.

Wen Du was worried that grandma would be angry, so Shen Shen hurriedly coaxed: "Grandma, don't be angry. It's not worth it to be so angry."

"Can I not be angry about this? Don't think this is a trivial matter. They are waiting to send you to be shot." Old Mrs. Wen's eyelids drooped, looking particularly fierce.

But it feels particularly safe.

She said with a sullen face: "Don't let me know which grandson did it. Tomorrow I will make their family extinct."

There is only one Miao Miao in the old Wen family, and the other sick Miao Miao is not a problem at all. In the future, Wen Du will still be counted on to take care of his sister.

If something happens to Wen Du, what will Wen Ying do in the future?

Thinking of her granddaughter's ailing body, Mrs. Wen's face became increasingly gloomy.

"A bunch of heartless things."

"Why didn't they let the dogs kill them?"

"Such people are wasting food even if they live in this world."

...

Old Mrs. Wen was really angry, and the more she scolded, the more fierce she became.

"Grandma, who did it? I probably know the answer here. Someone has been sent to deal with this matter. You don't need to be angry. There is no way they can succeed with the methods they used."

Old Mrs. Wen immediately asked: "Who is it? Who did it?"

"Maybe there is a conflict with me in business, so I want to use some dirty tricks." Wen Du thought of the words he heard before, and a cold flash flashed in his eyes.

There is nothing wrong with them wanting to do something against themselves.

After all, shopping malls are like battlefields.

But it would be wrong for them to scare their own family members.

After returning home, Wen Du arranged for the old lady and Situ Guangyao and went out to do errands.

Before leaving, Situ Guangyao stopped him and asked his two bodyguards to follow him.

"From now on, these two will be with you wherever you go. Don't be alone." Situ Guangyao brought more bodyguards with him when he went out.

Publicly and privately, they are all different.

Wen Du glanced at the two bodyguards and saw that there was no dissatisfaction or unhappiness between them, so he knew that Situ Guangyao had chosen the person carefully.

It's probably not a labor of love**.

"Thank you, uncle. I'll go and get busy first." Wen Du did not refuse Situ Guangyao's kindness.

After all, good bodyguards are hard to find.

Reliable bodyguards are even harder to find.

"You don't have to worry about family matters. I'm here with the old lady. You can just be busy with your own business. She doesn't trust you either, so she wants to come and stay for a while."

Situ Guangyao explained.

Wen Du showed a rare smile.

"I understand, I'm not that ignorant kid. You don't have to worry about me being angry with my grandma."

Situ Guangyao specifically understood that little boys of Wen Du's age hated other people's meddling.

If you are not careful, some conflicts may arise.

Now that he saw that Wen Du didn't mind at all, he felt quite uncomfortable.

How could Wen Shaoyu and He De have such a good son?

"I wish you were my son." Situ Guangyao sighed.

Wen Du was startled: "When my brother is born, you may not say that. There is a saying that the best child is the one from your own family."

"Then let's wait until later." Situ Guangyao waved his hand, "Go and do your work quickly, don't delay your work."

"Then I'll leave first. If anything happens, just let Tie Suo handle it."

"I understand, please leave immediately."

Wen Du then went out with two bodyguards.

Arrived outside.

Wen Du asked, "Can you two drive?"

"meeting."

The bodyguard answered neatly.

When Wen Du thought that both of them could drive, he said nothing and called a shuttle bus to go directly to Lu Haozhi.

He has already bought the car he asked Lu Haozhi to help him buy.

Originally, he planned to hire a driver himself, but now he can save the money on hiring a driver and let his two bodyguards drive the car.

Wen Du took a car to find Zhao Xiaofei.

"You're here."

Zhao Xiaofei glanced at the two people behind Wen Du and swallowed back what he said.

"These two are not outsiders. If you have anything to say, just say it directly."

Wen Du looked at Zhao Xiaofei's eyes and knew what she meant.

After he explained, he noticed a hint of surprise in the eyes of the two bodyguards.

Zhao Xiaofei didn't think much about it: "Where did you find these two people?"

There's probably too much trust out there.

"My uncle gave it to me." Wen Du said calmly.

Zhao Xiaofei suddenly heard the feeling of showing off from these words.

"OK."

Everything is in loose words.

Zhao Xiaofei said no more nonsense and went straight to the point: "The owner of the fruit and vegetable wholesale market opposite is called Wu Aiguo. He made a lot of money before and was quite prestigious in the village. He lent money to people in the village and also collected money. He took the vegetables from the villagers and sold them. But as soon as our place opened, the people found that the prices we offered were relatively high. Except for those who had received his benefits before and were willing to sell vegetables to him, other people Everyone has sent food to us."

Speaking of this, Zhao Xiaofei's eyes were full of contempt: "I admit that this guy has good skills and a good reputation. But he is also dark in his heart. You don't know how low the prices he charges for those vegetables are. What does this mean? This is equivalent to him selling others, and they still have to count the money for him. He has really earned all the benefits. He has also earned his reputation. If we hadn't opened this place, the people would probably still regard him as a good person."

When doing business, you must make money.

Wu Aiguo was not wrong in doing so.

What's wrong is that he shouldn't fool the people as fools.

Of course, when many ordinary people have no other way, Wu Aiguo is their only savior.

Wen Du's move was equivalent to destroying Wu Aiguo's job. He also tore off his hypocritical face and hung it on the city wall. Wu Aiguo was angry, so it was normal to use these despicable methods to deal with him.

It's understandable, but unacceptable.

"Our business here will be able to expand soon. The supply of goods must also be prepared in advance. Let's send people to each village to sign contracts with farmers. Let them sell all fruits and vegetables. Let's come over here."

Wen Du thought for a while and directly drafted a simple contract.

When Zhao Xiaofei saw the contents of the contract, he felt chills running down his spine.

She asked weakly: "Xiaodu, sister, I haven't done anything to make you unhappy, right?"

Wen Du raised his eyes and looked at her suspiciously and asked, "No."

"Oh, all right."

Zhao Xiaofei was relieved now.

She thought about how her brother was so stupid before and Wen Du didn't deal with him. He really treated them as family.

Look at what happened to Wu Aiguo again...

Chapter 129

Zhao Xiaofei turned around and arranged for someone to handle the matter.

She also signed contracts with the farmers nearby.

Especially for Wu Aiguo's village, she went there in person and explained the contents of the contract to them in detail. Not only vegetables, but also fruits are harvested in large quantities.

Their fruits are not only available in Xiangcheng, but also in Aocheng.

The consumption level there is high, and the prices are also high.

It doesn't matter if the price they give the fruit farmers is a little higher, they are making a profit anyway.

Wen Du is a conscientious businessman. When he makes money, the farmers will also make money. He doesn't mind that they have few vegetables and fruit trees. As long as the big guy sells everything he has, he will take it all.

Zhao Xiaofei was so busy that he was homeless for a month.

Finally, the contracts in those villages were finalized.

Watching bananas, peaches, guavas, grapes and other fruits ripen. Zhao Xiaofei was worried about wasting time and was extremely busy.

Compared to her, Wen Du was much more relaxed.

Mrs. Wen has lived here for a month and is very familiar with Tie Suo.

Tie Suo doesn't have to go to school, so he just studies at home.

Situ Guangyao was busy with things and rarely came back for meals.

Wen Du was also busy, so Dani and Erni went to the vegetable wholesale market to help. There is only one iron lock left in the house. Tie Suo follows the old lady every day and takes her around.

"Grandma, look at this building. This building was built by my brother! It was even in the newspaper at the time! This is the community my brother mentioned. From now on, all the workers in the factory will live here. When the first building was built, no Everyone was shocked. My brother followed for a month, and then Brother Dong was asked to take charge. Now everyone in this area knows the name of our construction company. Everyone knows how awesome Mr. Wen is!"

Tie Suo looked proud.

He is really lucky.

On the train, he met Wen Du, who gave him a new beginning.

He has books to read now.

It is not an exaggeration to say that Wen Du is his reborn parent.

Tie Suo said seriously: "Grandma, you don't know how I met my brother, do you? My brother certainly won't tell you. My brother and I met on the train. He was the one who separated me from those bad people. He took me out of his hand and brought me here, gave me food to eat, clothes to wear, and let me study. Even my household registration is written on the household registration of this house."

Old Mrs. Wen did not expect that her grandson was quite kind-hearted.

She heard her grandson briefly say that this child had no parents and was left alone, which was quite pitiful.

"I thought I was finished, but I met my brother. Grandma, I will repay my brother in the future!" Tie Suo was used to calling him brother. Even though he knew that Wen Du was younger than him, he still called him brother every day.

Old Mrs. Wen said: "You kid is really stubborn. Your brother didn't ask you to repay him when he brought you back. The best way you can repay him is to live a better life in the future. When you meet a good boy who is very similar to you, lend a hand." , give him a hand. This is the meaning of your brother giving you a hand today."

Tie Suo's eyes were red, he nodded vigorously and said, "I know, I will definitely do this in the future."

"Has your brother ever been wronged?" Mrs. Wen was embarrassed to ask before.

She knew that no matter how she asked, the child would not tell.

The atmosphere has reached this point today. If she asks, Tie Suo will definitely tell her.

Just as they arrived at Huang Lida's previous project, Tie Suo pursed his lips and whispered, "Grandma, I'm telling you, you must never let my brother know that I told you. Just know what you know."

"I will not say."

Old Mrs. Wen would definitely not tell her grandson directly. Isn't this betraying her child?

She wouldn't do such a thing.

Iron Lock is actually in a dilemma.

But his brother didn't tell him before, so the old lady should know about these things about him.

Only then did he dare to tell Mrs. Wen.

"It was very difficult for my brother to start his own business at the beginning. There was a kid from a rich family who took a fancy to my brother's job and wanted to take it away."

When Mrs. Wen heard this, her face suddenly darkened.

"Then my brother used some tricks. That kid suffered a big loss. Not long after that kid discovered the corruption, he was shot not long ago."

"Actually, his mother had already gone in a few years ago. It was a big deal at that time. That guy didn't dare to come and take my brother's job without the backstage. Later, my brother's career was so bad. I haven't had any problems since I started drinking water."

After Tie Suo finished speaking, he looked at Old Mrs. Wen eagerly.

Old Mrs. Wen knew that this matter was far from as simple as the child said.

The child didn't say how many thrills there were in the middle and how Xiaodu solved the problem. All in one go.

Mrs. Wen knew that there was such a thing, and she also knew that it ended safely.

I didn't take it to heart anymore.

But when she went back in the evening, she went to the vegetable market to buy chicken, duck and fish.

Thinking about her grandson's covetous braised pork when she was a child, she couldn't sleep, so she specially cooked something delicious for her grandson.

When Wen Du came back, he was surprised to see the table full of food and asked, "Grandma, what day is it today? Why did you cook so many delicious things?"

"I plan to go to Xiangcheng tomorrow, stay there for a few days and then take Yingying back."

Counting the days, it has been almost two months since they came out.

If I don't go back, I won't be able to catch up with the start of school.

Wen Du was very busy during this period. He didn't expect that in the blink of an eye, his grandma and sister would go back again.

"I haven't had a good few days to play with you." Wen Du felt a little guilty.

Old Mrs. Wen glanced at her grandson, and she could instantly tell what he was thinking.

"We will come here twice a year from now on. When can we not play? Do we have to play now? Besides, we have a lot of fun in Xiangcheng and buy a lot of things. Let's take a good rest these days. Then he went back."

"Then I will make arrangements tomorrow and take you back."

Wen Du thought for a while and realized that he seemed to be pretty busy recently, so he could leave the rest to others.

As for Wu Aiguo, who was looking for trouble for himself, Wen Du didn't take him seriously.

Wu Aiguo has been getting angry these days, but he takes the temperature at heart.

"You said they won't sell to us anymore?"

"I have visited several villages, and those people said that their fruits and vegetables have been bought by others, and they have signed contracts with them. If they break the contract, they will have to pay tens of thousands of yuan. So those farmers are They won't sell things to us." Wu Hongjun, Wu Aiguo's younger brother, has been so anxious these days that he says, "Brother, we have to go outside, somewhere further away. We can't buy it nearby. The food is served. This will increase the cost."

Wu Aiguo's face suddenly darkened after hearing what his brother said.

"Then do you know how much more we have to spend?" Wu Aiguo cursed, turned his head and said with a ferocious expression, "Aren't all the fruits in our village also coming down? Bring them over and top them first."

Wu Hongjun frowned and said, "Our village has also signed contracts with others."

"Damn it! These ungrateful bitches, for a little money, have they forgotten how I treated them well before?" Wu Aiguo scolded him harshly.

Wu Hongjun was listening nearby without saying a word.

After he finished scolding, Wu Hongjun said: "There are two options now, either not to do this business, or to go outside to sell vegetables. Otherwise, our business will not be able to continue."

Wu Hongjun is not alone, he has a family and a family.

The children at home are still waiting to drink milk powder.

That's all money.

Wu Aiguo has finished scolding him, but the matter still needs to be resolved.

He looked sad and waved his hands feebly: "Just do as you say. Go outside to collect the vegetables first, and then deliver all the fruits and vegetables. This business must be done."

Wu Hongjun did not move.

"Brother, do you want to discuss it with the person over there and ask them if they still want our goods."

Wu Aiguo finally calmed down and suddenly became furious.

"What do you mean?"

"In case the fruits and vegetables we bought at high prices from thousands of miles away will not be sold." Wu Hongjun doesn't want to take any risks.

He would ask all the questions that should be asked.

Otherwise, after spending so much money, the things cannot be sold, and the losses will be borne by themselves. Wu Hongjun didn't have that much money in his pocket. He had finally made some money recently, and he didn't want to put all the money back.

Wu Aiguo was so suffocated in his heart.

He sat there with a livid face, and after a while he stood up and said, "I'm going to ask now."

When Wu Hongjun returned home, his wife was sitting in the yard coaxing the children.

Seeing Wu Hongjun come back, she asked: "Have you made everything clear to your brother?"

"It's all made clear."

Wu Hongjun's daughter-in-law said: "He offended people and made it impossible for your business to continue. He should be blamed for this. You were running back and forth, and your mouth was so rotten that you couldn't even eat. . I haven't seen your brother say a word to you about hard work, and then take it out on you. The money we made recently was indeed your brother's help, and we have to admit it. But now the business can't continue, you tell me He stopped the loss in time. This is how we repay him. If you want to do other business in the future, don't get involved with him. There will be no psychological burden."

Wu Hongjun felt quite uncomfortable.

"I understand what you said. Maybe it was my eldest brother who helped us when we were in the most difficult time and allowed us to have savings."

Wu Hongjun's wife knows what her man is thinking.

"But there's nothing wrong with us doing business separately. You can't put your eggs in one basket. If your brother is short of money in business in the future, we can still help each other. If we all get together, it will be like this It's like this every time, if something happens, wouldn't the two families be worried together?"

"What you said makes sense, I understand it."

Wu Hongjun decided to have a good chat with his brother that night.

Who knew that he would hear the bad news before he even went there.

Chapter 130

Wu Hongjun did not expect that his family's business would not be able to continue at all.

Even if they went outside to bring vegetables, the buyers in Xiangcheng would not want the goods.

His eldest brother sat dejectedly in the yard, no longer as high-spirited as before. It seemed like he had aged more than ten years overnight.

"Brother, didn't I tell you before that if we don't buy vegetables, we can sell other things." Wu Hongjun was very worried about his brother, worried that he would lose his mind and become desperate.

Wu Aiguo said very irritably: "What do you know? This is the only one with the lowest cost and the fastest way to make money. Do you know how much money you have to invest in the others?"

"But even if we get it now, we can't sell the vegetables, so what's the use?"

Wu Hongjun's words hit the nail on the head.

Wu Aiguo looked gloomy.

He planned to sell vegetables for the rest of his life, but he didn't expect that his salary would be wiped out overnight.

I have to say that the boy named Wen is really sinister.

Use such extreme means to deal with him.

"Brother, let's start another business again. I've told you before that you can't put all your eggs in one basket. I originally planned to start another business. Now why don't you start another business with me? Bar?"

Wu Hongjun originally felt sorry for his brother, but now he feels that the opinions given by his wife are very important.

"talk later."

Wu Aiguo drove his younger brother away.

Wu Hongjun didn't stay here much.

...

Early in the morning.

Situ Guangyao came to the Wen family with his bodyguards.

"You haven't had breakfast yet? Come in quickly. I told you before that I would let you live at home. If you don't do it, you have to go out and live." Old Mrs. Wen saw Situ Guangyao's muttered words, all filled with concern.

Situ Guangyao put the things he bought for the old lady on the upper left table and explained: "I plan to develop in the mainland as well. I have been inspecting it recently. When you come next time, I can go directly to the station to pick you up. "

"Then you can go to Pingcheng?" Mrs. Wen said with surprise in her eyes.

Situ Guangyao smiled and nodded: "This time you and Yingying go back, I will take you back together."

It would be too hard to drive back, but it would be easier and safer to take the train.

Wen Du originally planned to send his grandma and sister back in person. Seeing that Situ Guangyao planned to go there with him, he knew that he wouldn't be needed when his grandma and sister went back this time.

"Then you have to live well at home for a while. You don't have to worry about not having enough room at home. Our two houses are next to each other. If you are uncomfortable, just live next door and come over here for dinner every day. ."

Old Mrs. Wen knew that Situ Guangyao was a very particular person, and even arranged everything for Situ Guangyao after he arrived in Pingcheng.

"That's just right. I have to stay there for a few days."

Situ Guangyao knew how to make the old lady happy.

"You can stay here as long as you want. It's your home, too."

One breakfast, the old lady was very happy the whole time.

After meal.

A group of people took a car to Xiangcheng.

Unexpectedly, when I arrived in Xiangcheng, I didn't see Wen Shaoyu.

Situ Guangyao asked someone to inquire and found out that Wen Shaoyu had been selected for filming.

"Mom, how about I drive you there now?" Situ Guangyao has this ability.

Old Mrs. Wen also heard from the housekeeper that the filming there was closed and ordinary people couldn't get through.

She didn't want to cause trouble to her son, so she rejected Situ Guangyao's proposal.

"It's not like I won't come back in the future. His filming is important, so let him film with peace of mind. When he finishes filming, we will come again next time."

Mrs. Wen knew that her grandson would definitely go back to celebrate the New Year, but she was not sure whether her son could go back to celebrate the New Year.

Although I have to spend the Chinese New Year in my hometown.

But the old lady wanted to reunite her family and planned to spend the Chinese New Year in Xiangcheng.

When Wen Du heard what his grandma said, he understood her plan.

"I'm going to pick up my sister."

"Go ahead." Old Mrs. Wen told her grandson again, "Give Zhizhi some of the things we brought here. The child has been taking care of Yingying for so long, we can't be silent at all."

"I have everything ready, don't worry."

Mrs. Wen is relieved that Wen Du is doing things.

A few days later.

Mrs. Wen took Wen Ying back to Pingcheng under the escort of Situ Guangyao.

Pingcheng is a very ancient city.

From the moment I got off the train, I felt the charm of this city.

Situ Guangyao looked around.

"It wasn't like this here before." Old Mrs. Wen asked Situ Guang for an introduction. All she said were old allusions.

"Our family also lived here back then. Then something happened, so the old man and I moved."

Old Mrs. Wen felt that it was a good thing that they had moved to another place, otherwise their two houses would not have been saved.

There are many people living in many courtyards. Those people regard this courtyard as their own home and refuse to leave at all.

And their two yards were requisitioned by the above.

Later it was returned.

"Okay, we're home!"

Old Mrs. Wen opened the door. It was clean inside.

One look and you can tell that someone is taking care of you during this time.

"Guangyao, do you live next door or here?" Old Mrs. Wen asked.

Situ Guangyao planned to live with the old lady, but he still had to negotiate business with her.

Sometimes coming back too late at night will affect the old lady's schedule.

"Mom, I'll live next door."

In this way, the old lady doesn't have to worry if he doesn't come back when he's busy.

"You can do whatever you want."

Mrs. Wen has no objection.

The house is not afraid of living in, but afraid of letting it go.

If there is no popularity in the house, the house will be in ruins.

"Mom, I'm going to walk around for the next few days. The kids at home don't have to wait for me when they have dinner."

Situ Guangyao's talk about development here was not just lip service.

He is really optimistic about the mainland.

Old Mrs. Wen has no time to care about him. Her store is about to open.

There are still a few days until school starts for primary school students.

Wen Ying followed the old lady every day, and they stayed in the store while Situ Guangyao was too busy to see anyone.

"Grandma, I learned this from the chef at Zhizhi's family. Once you learn it, you can sell it in the store!"

Wen Ying thought of the cake shops she saw in her dream and gave the old lady advice.

"The things in our store don't need to be sold every day. For example, if we sell this type of cake today, we will sell another type of cake tomorrow. You can only buy the designated cakes if you come to our house at a fixed time."

Wen Ying thought that once such a marketing plan is launched, customers will definitely remember their store.

"Our store can't just sell steamed buns, but also sell snacks next door."

Wen Ying discovered that there was a small compartment specially separated in the house, so that one store could be used as two stores.

Mrs. Wen did not expect her granddaughter's talent in business to be so high.

After thinking about it, she thought her granddaughter's idea was a good one.

I had someone specially redecorate the inside of the store.

One store does two businesses.

One side is for breakfast.

The other side sells snacks.

Even the tables and chairs in the room have changed, and there are only two small tables selling snacks.

All that's left is the large glass window, which allows passers-by to see the lovely cakes inside.

Only one staff member needs to be arranged here.

As for the place where the cakes are made, it is naturally placed in the back kitchen, and there will be a separate place in the back kitchen.

Mrs. Wen has been learning about dim sum for several days. Although she has not mastered all the dim sum, she has mastered all the dim sum that was introduced some time ago.

The previously recruited employees also started training, with Wen Ying standing by to offer advice.

"Grandma, are the work clothes ready?"

Old Mrs. Wen didn't know why she wanted to wear work clothes. That set of clothes costs a lot of money.

"Grandma, look at all the employees in your store wearing the same clothes. Doesn't it make others stand out?"

Wen Ying didn't understand why people had to wear uniform clothes in restaurants where they ate.

Since stores with good business are doing this, it proves that it is beneficial and can be learned.

"Okay, I'll let someone do it."

Mrs. Wen's heart was bleeding when she asked people to make clothes.

The women who make steamed buns are all relatively young. They all look honest and clean.

At home, there are people who are used to doing things, and almost everyone can make steamed buns.

Old Mrs. Wen only needs to adjust the stuffing, and she is not responsible for the rest.

The opening day arrived.

Situ Guangyao came with his bodyguards to support him. He followed the customs in Xiangcheng and specially sent many flower baskets.

Firecrackers were set off outside the door.

Looking at the particularly spectacular flower baskets lined up in two rows, it is difficult for passers-by to miss this newly opened store.

"Did you see it? There's a new store opened in front. One side is selling steamed buns, and the other side is selling those little cakes. It looks pretty good, but I don't know how it tastes?"

Some people have eaten the steamed buns that Mrs. Wen once made. On the opening day, when they saw Mrs. Wen, whom they hadn't seen for a long time, they immediately jumped in and said, "I don't know if their little cake is delicious or not. But I know the boss. The steamed buns they made were delicious. She was probably too busy opening a shop to set up a stall during this period. I really wanted to eat their radish-filled steamed buns, so I asked my wife to try making them. Although the radish-filled buns are The steamed buns are also quite delicious, but they're just not as good as other people's."

"I also want to eat their steamed buns. I just don't know if there will be new varieties in the future."

"You should be able to do it, right? Otherwise, when you open your business, you only have two kinds of steamed buns. Wouldn't you get tired of them after eating them for a long time?"

"I don't know if I can eat steamed buns since it opens today."

"Let's go and take a look after our walk."

...

People who were still tentative at first became curious after hearing what the crowd around them said, and planned to go and see how delicious the buns in this store were.

"Boss, take three buns."

"Boss, two buns."

...

There are quite a few people buying steamed buns.

The first customer took a bite of the buns and said with satisfaction: "Boss, where have you been for the past two months? You don't know what I've been eating in the morning for the past two months."

"I'm busy opening a shop, and I don't have time to set up a stall."

Mrs. Wen saw many familiar faces, and when people asked, she smiled and explained.

Waiting for a while.

Guests come in one by one and do it one by one.

There were quite a few people coming in and out.

There were also many people who didn't eat in the store, but just bought steamed buns and took them away.

However, no one cared about the snacks next to them.

Wen Ying lay on the table, looking at the grand scene full of guests next to her, and then at her humble family.

I don't feel jealous at all.

The old lady felt a little distressed when she saw her granddaughter lying limply on the table.

My granddaughter got up early in the morning and placed the cake she had made with a lot of effort.

But no one cared about it.

The old lady planned to persuade her granddaughter to give up.

"Yingying..."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Back to 70s with Space (MTL) crimsonamethyst

Любовные романы

159K 3.5K 81
Author: Hey Little Fairy Baby Ye Zi returned to Parallel Space in the 1970s. During the special period of going to the mountains and going to the cou...
42.1K 357 16
The daily life of sweet pets in the era of delicate beauties. (娇软美人年代文甜宠日常) Author: Ci Tang Jian Lu was fair-skinned, beautiful, soft and charming...
YUVIKA: The Needed Love Riona

Любовные романы

1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
Accidental Marriage A E I N 🌼

Любовные романы

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...