Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

"So you took the house back because you wanted to sell it? If you had told me earlier, I would have bought the house directly. Why do I need to move out from here?"

Wen Du is not a good-tempered person.

The landlord simply didn't know what to say. He explained with a dry smile: "Our house is very expensive, and most people can't afford it."

"You think I can't afford it, how much do you plan to sell it for?" Wen Du's eyes were sharp, and the sneer on his lips was icy, as if he was going to take action if he disagreed.

Stared at by his sharp eyes, the landlord lowered his head in fear and said shamelessly: "Five hundred yuan!"

The old man was listening and suddenly cursed: "Didn't you say yesterday that your house would be sold for 200? Today it will be sold for 500? Do you think Xiaodu is young and intends to bully this child? Let me tell you, although he The family is not from here, but he will be from our village from now on. What do you want to do? Bully the people in our village?"

The landlord looked ugly, "Uncle, you can't say that to me. Isn't that how buying and selling things are? Besides, this is my house, and there are many people buying it. Is it too much for me to ask for five hundred yuan?"

"Not too much."

After the old man finished speaking, he slapped the landlord on the head and cursed loudly. A string of dialects slipped out, and Wen Du was embarrassed to listen.

"Uncle, okay, let's go buy a house from another family, not theirs."

Wen Du quickly grabbed the man.

The old man scolded the landlord a few more times, still feeling annoyed. He raised his feet to take off his shoes and hit the landlord. Wen Du hurriedly stopped him and coaxed the old man and said: "Uncle, please take me to see other houses quickly. I will live in them today."

"Let's go, I'll take you to buy a big yard. Pay 500 yuan? For 300 yuan, my uncle will get it for you. His little shabby house will rot in his hands."

The old man has a very bad temper.

But the people are very nice.

Wen Du had already felt the old man's enthusiasm.

The old man led Wen Du to another place, where there was a large deserted yard. It looks very old, and it occupies about three acres of land.

The house is like a small haunted house.

The old man was a little embarrassed, "Xiaodu, my uncle didn't hide it from you. This house belonged to the old landlord Cai's family. He mentioned that the Cai family had a crazy wife and a fool son. The landlord Lao Cai's crazy wife was raped to death. The stupid son killed all those people. He himself did not survive. Later, the people in the village restrained the family. But no one came to the house again. In the past ten years, , the place became panicked."

The old man was actually quite uncomfortable. After all, this place was a haunted house, and none of the locals were willing to come over, nor would they allow children to come in and play.

He introduced this house to Wen Du. If he were a sophisticated person, he would definitely fall out with him.

"That kid Huang Xiaowei is not a good guy. He is always holding bad news in his stomach. He will raise the price after seeing you. He is definitely working together with others to deliberately mess with you."

It's not that the old man doesn't understand anything, he actually knows everything in his heart.

"I just came back today, and I don't know what happened. There are other people at home, two of them are little girls. It's cold outside today, and I can't let them live outside every day."