Chapter 141-148 (end)

Chapter 141

"Then you just stay at home and don't go out." Wen Du looked at his father's even more depressed look and couldn't help but smile and said, "In case those people really recognize you, go out When I was there, I told others that you grew up here at Red Star Farm. When the reporters heard about it and rushed over, they couldn't hide the things in your past."

When Wen Shaoyu heard this, it seemed that this was true.

He was quite a mess in the past.

I used to play Pai Gow with others and never lost my family's money. At most, he only has two addictions. The rest of the time I just stood and watched.

Watching others lose the donkey at home.

Then I watched others take out the land deed from their home, my eyes were red.

He knew he couldn't touch this thing.

In other words, during the two years after he was divorced, he was a bit out of character. I regained my composure later. Although I didn't have any great skills, I didn't cause any trouble.

Now that he is a movie star, these things, no matter whether they are good or bad, are hard to hear.

Now, Wen Shaoyu wants to lose face.

He is particularly concerned about his own image and does not allow anyone to ruin his image.

Wen Shaoyu was originally very proud and wanted everyone to know that he was a big star. Now that my son reminds me, I wake up instantly.

He wished he could wrap his face when he went out.

No!

There is no use covering your face.

But it's okay to blindfold someone else.

It would be great if their TV stations didn't broadcast his TV series.

Although this is also impossible.

Wen Shaoyu suddenly became worried.

"Xiaodu, what do you think if the people in our village recognize me?"

Wen Du was amused when he saw his father's nervous look.

"Recognize it if you recognize it. When the time comes, can't you just deny it to your life and death?"

Wen Shaoyu suddenly realized: "It seems really feasible! Then I'll do it."

He absolutely didn't want anyone to know him.

After Wen Du coaxed his own father, he got up and walked outside.

yard.

Wen Ying was lying on the table, reviewing her homework.

Hearing the footsteps, the little girl turned around and asked with concern: "Brother, where is daddy? Have you coaxed him well?"

Wen Du really wanted his father to come out.

Let his dad also listen to what his sister said. It is estimated that Wen Shaoyu would be embarrassed if he heard what his daughter said.

But according to Wen Shaoyu's urine, he might also be proud.

"She has been coaxed and she is sleeping in the room now." Wen Du really envied Wen Shaoyu's sleep quality.

One second he was worried, and the next second he fell asleep immediately after solving the problem.

Still the kind that falls asleep instantly.

Wen Du closed the door and came out quietly, but accidentally knocked something off. There was a tinkling sound, and his father didn't even wake up.