Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

"Don't be offended, they are quite honest."

Zhao Xiaofei was very moved when he heard Wen Du's words.

Wen Du told her directly: "If you really have a problem, you must tell me."

Zhao Xiaofei felt that Wen Du was more attentive than his brother. When she heard these concerns, the smile on her lips never fell.

Wen Du still had many things to do, so he went directly upstairs.

At this time, Red Star Farm.

As the Chinese New Year is approaching, every household has begun to write and post couplets.

Mrs. Wen herself had no education, but she raised her son well.

In previous years, all the couplets at home were written by Wen Shaoyu, and this year is no exception.

People in the neighborhood came to see Wen Shaoyu and asked him to help write some couplets and some blessing characters.

They are sold at the Red Paper Supply and Marketing Cooperative.

You can buy it for just a few cents.

But I cut this red paper myself.

Some people are not good at doing this at all. They are afraid that the cutting will be damaged, so they bring it over and ask Wen Shaoyu to help cut it.

Old Mrs. Wen enjoys the favor of her neighbors.

Wen Ying sat on the kang to help.

Nowadays, no one laughs at Mrs. Wen anymore. In the past, everyone used to say behind her back that Mrs. Wen had a bad life, that she was a child, and that she would harm her grandchildren.

When my grandson was only twelve years old, he went out to work.

The granddaughter is even more amazing, she is a little fool. The kind of little fool who was almost kidnapped by human traffickers.

The result is better now.

Mrs. Wen's grandson working outside sent money to the family.

Someone in their village works at the post office.

I heard that Wen Du sent 500 yuan to his family. It seemed like it had wings. People from all over the country heard about it.

And that little fool's granddaughter Wen Ying actually got first place in the exam again.

Many people were thinking about making money, so they came over to please Mrs. Wen.

"Old sister, where is your Xiaodu working now? How did I hear that he could send 500 yuan back home after only being away for a few months?"

Old Mrs. Wen was very happy, but when she heard this person ask this question, she knew what he was here for.

She didn't know what her grandson was doing in the south, so she said: "When I said I didn't know, you must have scolded me in your heart, thinking that I didn't want to tell you. But I really don't know. If you don't believe it, I will show you my grandson." letter."

Many people don't believe what she says and want to see her believe it.

But in this day and age, everyone is embarrassed and no one is embarrassed to speak.

It was almost dark when Wen Shaoyu finally finished writing all the pairs.

As soon as the people left, Mrs. Wen cursed and said: "These guys are nothing. Why don't you see them here on normal days? Didn't they see our Xiaodu making money, so they shamelessly came together and wanted to get some benefits?" . Don't even look at their virtues? Can their lazy and lazy children compare with our Xiaodu? "