Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Tie Suo murmured: "Brother Dong seems to be only thirty-two this year!"

"He looks older." Wen Du paused, "It proves from the side that he is a courageous and responsible man."

"No, that's not the point."

Tie Suo always felt that something was wrong. Suddenly he heard Xiao Ni's voice reciting the text and instantly glared at Wen Du.

Wen Du ignored the iron lock. He carried his things in and planned to take a shower, change clothes, and then go find someone to discuss business. The leathers in your hands are mostly good stuff.

He can sell twice as much.

Originally, he planned to find Boss Huang, but Boss Huang's factory couldn't handle this batch of goods.

Many big bosses in Xiangcheng set up factories and do business here, and their goods are sold to foreigners. These high-end goods made of genuine leather can be sold for dozens or even hundreds of times.

If Wen Du didn't try hard to make a fortune, he wouldn't be sorry for all the trouble he went through.

He walked quickly and entered the house in the blink of an eye.

Wen Shaoyu stood at the door of the house, not knowing where to go in.

Wen Du came over and pointed inside and said, "Go in from this way and go up to the second floor."

"I'll help you carry one."

"Here." Wen Du is not polite!

Wen Shaoyu reached out to take the luggage from his son and followed him.

Went up to the second floor.

Wen Du pointed to the house next to him and said, "You can choose between this one and this one. You can live in either one. I will live alone on the second floor."

With that said, he carried his luggage and entered his room.

Wen Du opened the closet, found two sets of summer clothes, took them out and handed them to his father.

"Short-sleeved shirt, just wear it! The shower is here. You can take a shower directly here, but you can't use the toilet. You have to use the toilet outside. Zhao Xiaofei, mother and daughter live downstairs. When you go down, be careful. Workers live in the rooms on both sides, so you don't need to worry about them. You go to bed after taking a shower. If you are hungry, go out to eat something and come back. I will go out to do some errands and may come back later. The iron lock will call you then. To eat."

After Wen Du told his father, he went downstairs to take a shower.

"I'm leaving. If you have anything to do, you can ask Tie Suo. You're welcome. That's your nephew."

Wen Shaoyu said: "I understand."

Wen Du left with peace of mind.

When we got to the door, Tie Suo was still guarding him. Wen Du took the samples and told Tie Suo: "If my dad comes out later, tell him where there is food. If I come back late, remember to call him after dinner."

"Ah?" Tie Suo nodded slowly, "I understand."

Wen Du went out on his bicycle.

After only half a month of walking, the temperature in Chucheng soared.

Even before it reached its hottest, it was already a bit unbearable for a northerner like him.

Tie Suo sat at the door looking at the goods, watching Wen Shaoyu come out of the room, and then looked at the face that was about the same size as his own. He couldn't believe that this was his brother's biological father.