Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

"???"

He doesn't deserve to eat meat, right?

Situ Guangyao glanced at his younger brother who was not far away and said to Wen Shaoyu, "I'm going to the toilet and I'll be back soon."

"Um."

Wen Shaoyu didn't care whether he came back or not.

It would be better if he didn't come back and save money.

Coming back is a burden.

Wen Shaoyu was quick with his hands and feet. He placed the soda bag in the pot. After it was cooked, he placed it on the chopping board next to it to cool. Let it cool slightly, put it in an oil paper bag and pass it to the guest.

Xiaolong buns are sold in a steamer and wrapped in a steamer.

He always checks the time.

Prevent the buns from being cooked.

Wen Shaoyu wears a Dongfeng watch on his wrist. It is a few years old, but it is very useful.

The boys did not rush Wen Shaoyu and took the initiative to put the money in the basket next to them: "Boss, I want a drawer of steamed buns and five soda bags!"

"Wait a moment, it'll be ready soon."

Wen Shaoyu was busy.

On the other side, Situ Guangyao walked to a corner where Wen Shaoyu couldn't see and waved to his younger brother.

"May I have your name?"

Situ Guangyao did not know this guy. After observing, he found that this guy was the only person present who knew him. And he didn't leave even after he arrived, just staring from a short distance away.

The younger brother was flattered and said: "My name is Huang Hansheng, you can just call me A Sheng!"

"How did you recognize me?" Situ Guangyao asked in a low voice.

The younger brother said respectfully: "Mr. Situ, I am Huang Zhiming's younger brother. I happened to meet you once when I was with my brother. Some time ago, my brother specifically told me to take people to find you, and I must do it with great fanfare. Look for it. If you see it, don't say anything. I'll just protect you secretly."

"You are A Ming's younger brother. Do you have any money in your pocket? Give me that little bit and let your brother give it to you when the time comes."

Situ Guangyao originally thought it was embarrassing to ask his subordinates for money, but now he must be his trusted brother, so he doesn't have this burden.

A Ming dug into his pocket and found that he only had two hundred yuan.

He was so anxious that his buns were sweating: "Sir, I'm going to find someone to borrow them now. I'll lend you some more!"

"Need not!"

Situ Guangyao didn't want to cause trouble to everyone.

"Just give me these two hundred first. In a few days, if I don't ask for it again, I'll ask you for it." Situ Guangyao put the money in his pocket and left.

Today I have to buy some meat to eat.

I don't know what happened to Huang Zhiming and the others, but they haven't finished it yet.

Situ Guangyao was very dissatisfied with the efficiency of his subordinates.

"You're back? Have you washed your hands? Don't touch anything without washing your hands." Wen Shaoyu glanced at Situ Guangyao and asked him to stand further away.