Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Situ Guangyao looked at Wen Shaoyu in astonishment.

Isn't this too exaggerated?

He has never seen such a scene in his whole life.

"Don't your mother like you?" Situ Guangyao hesitated for a long time before finding words that were not so hurtful to Wen Shaoyu.

Not only was Wen Shaoyu not angry, he even asked in shock: "Huh? How did you know?"

In this situation, shouldn't we feel sad and feel inferior?

Wen Shaoyu's reaction was such that Situ Guangyao was stunned.

"My guess."

Situ Guangyao whispered.

"Then your guess is quite accurate. In fact, it's not that my mother doesn't like me. She just likes my son and my daughter more. My son is really handsome! If you raise my mother, I don't look much like him. A man. In the past, he would have been called a pretty boy. But now, he doesn't have a good reputation. My son is different. He is tall and strong, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, and strong features. He is good-looking, but not feminine. In a few years, I still don't know how good it will be."

Wen Shaoyu missed his son, and his mind was full of the scene when he saw his son during the Chinese New Year this year.

"My daughter is also pretty. The little one is very white, whiter and cuter than the glutinous rice dumplings on the street. It makes people want to take a bite. My daughter also said that if I act in a play in the future, she will write a script for me. . If I sing, he will write lyrics for me. He also said that he will make money to support me in the future. She is even more beautiful than my brother, and she takes advantage of all the advantages of our family."

Speaking of this, Wen Shaoyu said regretfully: "I don't have a family photo of our family. This time I made money. When the time comes, I will have someone send it to my son, and ask my son to write a letter back and send some photos."

He was homesick.

Situ Guangyao also saw it.

He didn't know how to comfort Wen Shaoyu, so he said, "Would you like to take some photos back? The photos we have here are all in color, and the photos we take are all very beautiful."

Wen Shaoyu was a little eager to give it a try, but was worried that the money would be expensive, so he was reluctant to part with it.

"The songs you sing have all been made into tapes and will be on sale soon. You have to dress more fashionably to look like a serious singer. When the time comes, your family will take them out and watch them. It will give you face, right?"

Situ Guangyao's words made Wen Shaoyu very excited.

It's like he has become a famous singer.

"How embarrassing is this?" Wen Shaoyu rubbed his hands excitedly, unable to hide the smile on his lips, and said hypocritically, "Oh, this is just like Mrs. Wang selling melons."

"Your singing is pretty good. Besides, people still have to pay you, but you have to participate in all the competitions." Situ Guangyao also knew that the current market situation was actually very chaotic.

Many people seem to be popular, but in fact they are not making any money at all.

If Wen Shaoyu couldn't make it to the finals, wasn't popular, and the tapes he sold weren't selling well enough, he probably wouldn't have a chance to become famous.

"I'm becoming more and more confident. Although I also know that my singing is indeed very good." Wen Shaoyu instantly became confident, and the previous nervousness was gone.