Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Is Wen Du an ordinary person?

He is not.

Back then, he was so poor that he wished he could break a penny in half and spend it. Until one time, a thief stole five cents and chased him for ten streets.

In the end, the thief lay on the ground crying from exhaustion and returned the five cents to him.

Wen Du didn't want to encounter this kind of thing again, so he tied up the thief. Holding an iron rod in his hand, he stared at the thief eagerly and asked him to demonstrate how to steal other people's things.

Wen Du tortured the man to the point of going crazy and directly taught him all his ancestral skills.

His idea is simple.

He is so poor, why doesn't he want to do everything possible to keep his wallet?

After the thief demonstrated a set of moves, he said to Wen Du: "This thing just depends on practice, practice makes perfect."

Wen Du didn't expect that the thief had a knife hidden on his body that he couldn't find. He went over with a stick, and the thief obediently took out all the blades hidden on his body and gave them to Wen Du.

Wen Du asked the thief how he hid these blades.

The thief was afraid that the boy was too aggressive, so he beat himself to death with a stick. He told Wen Du honestly, and was worried that Wen Du wouldn't understand, so he demonstrated it several times.

Wen Du is good-looking, but he is very tall, and his frown is very intimidating.

He used the thief's tools to do it tentatively, then looked at the thief and asked, "Is this how it was done?"

The thief was stunned and stunned.

He excitedly advised Wen Du: "Brother, you come with us! Look how bad you are now, and you are still moving bricks on the construction site. If you follow us, I guarantee that you will be popular and drink hot food in the future. Look how talented you are , it's totally because of the Patriarch's reward!"

"Eat you big-headed devil!"

Wen Du sneered.

After learning the thief's skills, he had no intention of letting the thief go. He sent the person directly to the door of the police station and walked away gracefully.

From then on, Wen Du always had a knife hidden on his body.

The same is true after rebirth.

Wen Du lay on the small table, turned his head and opened his eyes, saw the thief's sharp-mouthed face, lowered his head and grabbed the thief's hand, and shouted loudly: "What are you touching on me?"

The thief was so frightened that his hands trembled and he hurriedly tried to pull his hand back, but his strength was nowhere compared to Wen Du's, so he said anxiously: "I didn't touch you. Why would I, a man, touch you? Let go!"

"I've been looking at it for a long time, and you've been touching me for a long time." Wen Du stretched out his other hand and pointed out several places, "Here, here, and here, you touched them all!"

The onlookers all saw it clearly.

Someone said: "Could he be a thief?"

"I don't know, anyway, he was touching me all over. I thought I saw a ghost, and I woke up because of the fright! Then I looked at him for a long time, and he was still touching me, so I caught him." Wen After Du said deliberately stupidly, he pushed the thief aside in disgust, "You stay away from me and don't come and touch me. None of the two chairs in our village are as disgusting as you. I never touch others randomly, nor do I Just talk to people."