Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Not only Mrs. Xia Wen, but also everyone else at the table looked at Situ Guangyao in shock.

"How many people are there in your family?" Wen Shaoyu was so shocked that his jaw almost dropped.

Situ Guangyao glanced at him and said calmly: "My father has hundreds of sons."

Wen Shaoyu was still amazed, and he added slowly: "This is what I know, and what I don't know, I don't know how many there are."

"Your dad is better than a pig! Rabbits don't reproduce that fast, right?"

As soon as Wen Shaoyu finished speaking, he let out an ouch. He covered his thigh and looked at his mother resentfully and asked: "Mom, what are you doing? Why are you pinching me so hard? I didn't do anything wrong, right? ?"

Old Mrs. Wen wanted to stop this guy's mouth.

She hasn't said a word yet.

Wen Shaoyu's mouth was like a machine gun, and a long string of baby words popped out.

Old Mrs. Wen secretly breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Situ Guangyao had a smile in his eyes and an unconcerned look on his face.

The old lady also apologized to Situ Guangyao: "Mr. Situ, my son is a bit heartless. He has no control over his words and dares to say anything. Don't be as knowledgeable as him."

Situ Guangyao could not sit still after hearing this.

"Auntie, you are out of touch when you say that. Shao Yu and I have a very good relationship. We are like brothers. When you say that, I am embarrassed to call you mom."

Wen Shaoyu coughed crazily and almost choked himself to death on the rice in his mouth.

He looked at Situ Guangyao with his mouth open in surprise.

I have no idea what the hell Situ Guangyao is talking about?

"What are you doing? That's my mother, can you call me mother? It's not like you don't have one yourself, why are you calling me mother?" Wen Shaoyu started to spit on Situ Guangyao before he finished the food in his mouth.

Mrs. Wen's face darkened after hearing this.

"You have to finish what's in your mouth before you speak. Otherwise, just shut your mouth."

Old Mrs. Wen suspected that she had done something wrong in her previous life to give birth to such a heartless son.

However, her son's words also successfully dispelled her doubts about Situ Guangyao.

But Mrs. Wen was a little unsure about Situ Guangyao's attitude towards her son.

"Mr. Situ..."

As soon as Mrs. Wen opened her mouth, Situ Guangyao knew something was wrong.

Situ Guangyao hurriedly interrupted the old lady and looked at her with admiration: "Auntie, if you don't mind, please accept me as your godson. When I get married in the future, you will be my witness."

"It's no small matter to admit that we are married. Do you want to say hello to your family?"

Mrs. Wen has always been cautious in doing things.

Everything you say and do is flawless.

"No, they can't control me. Besides, when we get married, I'm going to be with you. You don't need to care about the other people in our family, just treat them as if they don't exist."

Situ Guangyao talked about this, and Mrs. Wen couldn't refuse.

So I agreed.

Wen Shaoyu looked stunned.