Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

"Or don't do it." No one would eat it anyway.

Before Old Mrs. Wen finished speaking, an elegant lady walked in at the door.

The lady was wearing a white dress with black dots, her long hair was permed into small curls, and she was wearing lipstick. She was as eye-catching as a fashionable girl seen on the streets of Xiangcheng.

People eating in the steamed stuffed bun restaurant all looked towards the woman.

It's as if the appearance of a woman is a switch.

"How do you sell dim sum?" The woman's voice is also very nice, as clear and sweet as an oriole.

Wen Ying came back to her senses, stretched out a finger and said, "One piece!"

"A dollar?"

The woman frowned slightly and said softly, "It's a bit expensive! However, this seems to be the first store in the entire Flower Country where you can buy this kind of snack. It's natural that it's a bit expensive."

"Buy me five bucks."

The woman took out a big unity card and handed it over.

Wen Ying asked excitedly: "Which desserts do you want? Or do you want all five? We only sell this cake on Fridays every week. From Monday to Sunday, we sell different flavors of desserts every day. These are The desserts sold on certain days are not available on ordinary days."

This was something Wen Ying put together by trying to recall what the clerk said in her dream.

It sounds messy, but fortunately the meaning can be understood.

"Is that so?"

Fashionable women find it quite interesting.

Wen Ying saw that the woman was a little excited, and immediately said: "But you, my guest, are very lucky. Today is our first day of business, and you can buy a few more desserts that can only be purchased on certain dates. But the quantity is not large. Today is only available for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday."

"Then wrap them all up for me!"

"OK!"

Wen Ying turned around and saw that Mrs. Wen had put several beautiful cakes together in paper boxes and handed them to the guest.

"Guest, this is a special item for summer vacation. You can only eat it during summer vacation next year. This is a little surprise for you!"

Wen Ying handed a piece of cake with grapes to the guest. The guest took it in surprise and said with a smile: "Thank you, little boss!"

"Thank you for your patronage and welcome to come again next time!"

Wen Ying smiled sweetly and walked the customer to the door before turning back to the store.

She clenched her fists towards the old lady. Although she made no sound, the excitement in her eyes was clearly conveyed to Old Madam Wen.

Mrs. Wen thinks her granddaughter's business is very good.

"Who did you learn this from?" Mrs. Wen hasn't asked Wen Ying yet.

Just like selling clothes before, this little girl seems to be born to do business. I don't know who I learned all the ideas in my head.

Wen Yingxin said that she was just following the example and was not as powerful as those brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts in her dream.

Those talents are really awesome.