Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

When Mrs. Wen heard this, she was stunned for a moment, and then her eyebrows jumped.

Wen Shaoyu, that little bastard, kept her busy all day long. He even found a wife behind her back.

Doesn't he have a clear idea of ​​his own virtue?

Old Mrs. Wen looked left and right and saw a wooden stick standing in the corner. She walked over, picked it up and walked outside.

When Wen Du saw this, he felt something was wrong and hurriedly chased him out.

Unfortunately it's too late.

Old Mrs. Wen's legs and feet were very numb. When she came outside, she pointed a stick at Wen Shaoyu and said, "Get out of the car."

When Wen Shaoyu saw his mother like this, he knew something was wrong.

Although I don't understand what's going on, I'm bound to get beaten if I go down.

He was stupid to go down there.

"Mom, please speak up if you have anything to say. Isn't it bad for you to point a stick at someone? Besides, the two children are still watching. Put down the stick first. Let's talk slowly if you have anything to say. Don't be anxious. , let alone be impulsive."

Old Mrs. Wen sneered: "I'm still talking to you? I'm not impulsive? Get out of here right now!"

"Mom, first tell me what I did. If you don't let me go down, give me two sticks. Didn't I get beaten in vain?"

Wen Shaoyu not only did not go down, but also picked up his daughter.

If his mother has the ability, she can beat him with a stick, but he won't go down anyway.

Old Mrs. Wen was so angry that her son's shameless appearance made her head hurt.

Wen Du stepped forward, took the stick from his grandma's hand, and persuaded his grandma nicely: "If grandma has anything to say, don't get excited. Tell him slowly. Besides, it's a good thing."

At worst, he could just take his sister with him.

He couldn't leave his sister at home anyway.

"What's a good thing? It's best for him to be a bachelor in his life. If he dares to bring a woman home, don't you think I'll break his legs!"

Old Mrs. Wen really hated her son's eyes, which were as good as blind.

There is also a hole in my brain. I get dizzy after being coaxed by those women and agree to anything. She didn't want her son to be reborn as an ancestor, and then reborn as a troublemaker.

Their family is pretty good like this.

Wen Shaoyu jumped up and said loudly: "Mom, what are you talking about? When did I bring a girl home? Since...that so-and-so left our house, I haven't spoken to the women outside. Shall I bring back a lonely ghost?"

Wen Shaoyu didn't admit that it was because he had high standards and looked down on the women in the village.

Even if he wants to get married, he still wants to find a woman who is more beautiful than his ex-wife.

When he meets that woman again, he will show her that he, Wen Shaoyu, can marry a woman a hundred times more beautiful than her.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Wen turned around and asked her grandson.

Wen Du looked at his sister, but Mrs. Wen misunderstood that she was looking at Wen Shaoyu, and then took the stick and pointed it at Wen Shaoyu.

"Tell me the truth, are you dating someone else outside?"