Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

"What kind of design factory? People abroad call them architects. Do you have any education?"

Huang Longyi drank too much, and when he looked at people, he saw double images in front of his eyes.

He stood up and walked over unsteadily, sat down next to the young man, held the young man's hand, and said very sincerely: "Brother, let me tell you, my brother is not good at anything else, he is engaged in architectural design. Definitely this!"

He gave a thumbs up and waved it in front of the young man.

"No one is more powerful than my brother! Of course, this is not absolute. But! People who are more powerful than my brother are not as young as my brother. People who are as young as my brother are definitely not as powerful as my brother! Do you recognize this sentence? Do you admit it?"

The young man was not impatient and nodded in agreement.

Huang Longyi slammed the table, picked up the wine and poured a glass for the young man: "Brother, I know you want my brother to design a factory for you. I can only tell you this, you will never suffer a loss if you ask my brother! My brother Not only is he talented, he is really talented. In the past, he would have been the number one pick. Okay, I won't say more, it's all in the wine. This glass of wine is for you. I did it, you random."

The young man held the wine glass and watched Huang Longyi down a glass of white wine in one gulp. He was not interested in it, so he only took one sip and drank half the glass.

"Okay! You are an interesting brother! You have a good vision!"

After saying that, the man fell on the table with a clang, completely unconscious.

Zhao Jiandong was dumbfounded.

He had known for a long time that this guy was not an ordinary person, but he didn't expect that after drinking, he became even more unusual.

Even more generous than a Fengtian man like him.

When it comes to drinking, it's really fierce!

Wen Du was expressionless throughout the whole process, and even wanted to cover his face.

How is it that it's a little embarrassing and a little touching?

The young man turned around, took out a business card, and handed it to Wen Du: "My surname is Jing, and I am a native of Dongfan. This is my first time coming to Chucheng, and I plan to invest and set up a factory here. I just heard that Xiao My brother is an architectural designer, so I plan to ask my younger brother to help."

Wen Du took the man's business card, which had a name written on it, Jing Weizhou.

This name has basically no impression on later generations.

However, this person was from Dongfan, so Wen Du had to be more vigilant.

After he started his business, he once heard someone say that many Dongfan people were not as rich as they imagined. Some Dongfan people look down on them, but they still want to make money from them. They are all doing one thing on the surface and another behind the scenes.

And many Dongfan people who don't have much money just rely on being Dongfan people to deceive the kind-hearted locals. Those people scammed money and ran away.

The character is also special.

I like to have sex with local girls. I have a home here and a home in Dongpan.

In the end, he patted his butt and left, not caring about the local woman who had been with him for more than ten years.

"How did Boss Jing think of coming here to invest and set up a factory?" Wen Du did not answer, but asked casually.