Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Wen Shaoyu was covered by the man's mouth and couldn't make a sound. The man even warned him coldly.

"If you dare to make a sound, I will kill you."

Wen Shaoyu, like no other, knew the current affairs best. He nodded hurriedly.

"I'm going to let you go now. Don't make any sound. Get out of here."

Wen Shaoyu didn't expect that the other party didn't want to attack him and would disagree if he let him go.

He almost knocked his head off.

The man behind him kept his word and really let him go.

After Wen Shaoyu was freed, he picked up the car and started to push it away.

He felt that his face was wet and uncomfortable, so he raised his hand to wipe it and took a look in the moonlight.

Oh my god!

Blood!

Could it be that the guy just now was injured?

Wen Shaoyu looked back and saw that the man was leaning against the wall and walking to the other side.

He probably wouldn't even be able to walk out of the alley before he fainted.

This man was injured, and even though he had a knife in his hand that could kill him, he didn't touch him in the end and actually let him leave.

That shouldn't be a bad person, right?

He had just hit someone while riding his bike. If that person was a very vicious person, he might really kill him with a knife.

Regardless of whether the other person's injuries were caused by himself or not, he should not be a bad person by nature because he has not settled the score with himself.

Wen Shaoyu kept convincing himself. Seeing the man stumble, he gritted his teeth and pushed the car back.

"I'll take you to the hospital." Wen Shaoyu didn't dare to look at her.

The man didn't expect Wen Shaoyu to come back, and was stunned for a moment: "I'm not going to the hospital, you can leave."

"You can't leave now, how about I take you home?" Wen Shaoyu can be quite stubborn sometimes.

That person didn't expect Wen Shaoyu to be so stupid.

"Someone is chasing me and wants my life. You will die if you are with me. If you want to survive, get out."

The man had a bad tone.

But both inside and outside the words reminded him not to get close and to run for his life.

When Wen Shaoyu heard this, how could he possibly leave this person behind?

"It seems like you can't go to your house. You come home with me now. I am the only one who lives in our house. When you recover from your injuries, you can go wherever you want. If you want to survive, get in the car and I will take you away." "

Wen Shaoyu said as he got on his bicycle and urged the man: "Hurry up. If someone really catches up, we both have to ride here. Seeing that you don't want to die, hurry up and get in the car."

That person didn't expect to meet such a stupid person as Wen Shaoyu in this world.

It's not that he doesn't want to live.

Just being too cautious.

Now he was sure that the person in front of him was really stupid.

Wen Shaoyu didn't know that people called him a fool, so he rode his bicycle and ran all the way. He was smart enough to make a long detour before riding home.