The sister of male protagonis...

By CNovel_Reader

Original title: 年代文男主他妹回来了 Six-year-old Wen Ying had a dream. After dreaming that he was lost, his brother t... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-148 (end)

Chapter 91-100

1.2K 8 1
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 91

"???"

He doesn't deserve to eat meat, right?

Situ Guangyao glanced at his younger brother who was not far away and said to Wen Shaoyu, "I'm going to the toilet and I'll be back soon."

"Um."

Wen Shaoyu didn't care whether he came back or not.

It would be better if he didn't come back and save money.

Coming back is a burden.

Wen Shaoyu was quick with his hands and feet. He placed the soda bag in the pot. After it was cooked, he placed it on the chopping board next to it to cool. Let it cool slightly, put it in an oil paper bag and pass it to the guest.

Xiaolong buns are sold in a steamer and wrapped in a steamer.

He always checks the time.

Prevent the buns from being cooked.

Wen Shaoyu wears a Dongfeng watch on his wrist. It is a few years old, but it is very useful.

The boys did not rush Wen Shaoyu and took the initiative to put the money in the basket next to them: "Boss, I want a drawer of steamed buns and five soda bags!"

"Wait a moment, it'll be ready soon."

Wen Shaoyu was busy.

On the other side, Situ Guangyao walked to a corner where Wen Shaoyu couldn't see and waved to his younger brother.

"May I have your name?"

Situ Guangyao did not know this guy. After observing, he found that this guy was the only person present who knew him. And he didn't leave even after he arrived, just staring from a short distance away.

The younger brother was flattered and said: "My name is Huang Hansheng, you can just call me A Sheng!"

"How did you recognize me?" Situ Guangyao asked in a low voice.

The younger brother said respectfully: "Mr. Situ, I am Huang Zhiming's younger brother. I happened to meet you once when I was with my brother. Some time ago, my brother specifically told me to take people to find you, and I must do it with great fanfare. Look for it. If you see it, don't say anything. I'll just protect you secretly."

"You are A Ming's younger brother. Do you have any money in your pocket? Give me that little bit and let your brother give it to you when the time comes."

Situ Guangyao originally thought it was embarrassing to ask his subordinates for money, but now he must be his trusted brother, so he doesn't have this burden.

A Ming dug into his pocket and found that he only had two hundred yuan.

He was so anxious that his buns were sweating: "Sir, I'm going to find someone to borrow them now. I'll lend you some more!"

"Need not!"

Situ Guangyao didn't want to cause trouble to everyone.

"Just give me these two hundred first. In a few days, if I don't ask for it again, I'll ask you for it." Situ Guangyao put the money in his pocket and left.

Today I have to buy some meat to eat.

I don't know what happened to Huang Zhiming and the others, but they haven't finished it yet.

Situ Guangyao was very dissatisfied with the efficiency of his subordinates.

"You're back? Have you washed your hands? Don't touch anything without washing your hands." Wen Shaoyu glanced at Situ Guangyao and asked him to stand further away.

Situ Guangyao couldn't say that he didn't go to the toilet, but went to his younger brother's younger brother to ask for money.

"Is it okay if I collect money?"

"Can."

Wen Shaoyu has no objection.

This morning was Wen Shaoyu's first time doing business, and he felt that the business was going well.

Everything brought was sold.

Wen Shaoyu was always in a good mood.

Not just the young ones, but many others also came to line up. They thought that the food sold in a place where young people can come and queue must taste good.

After some people bought it, they found that it tasted really good.

"Young boy, will you come again tomorrow?"

"Old man, you're still here! You've been here since 5:30 in the morning!" Wen Shaoyu replied with a smile.

Wen Shaoyu sealed the stove, packed his things, loaded them into the car, and pushed them back. Situ Guangyao couldn't use too much force, but he could still push it from behind.

This allowed Wen Shaoyu to save a lot of energy.

When he got home, Wen Shaoyu didn't make breakfast, so he went out to buy groceries. You can't buy meat too late when making steamed buns, otherwise the meat you buy will be leftovers picked by others. Wen Shaoyu had to buy it early to make dumpling fillings and put them in the refrigerator.

When you wake up tomorrow morning, you can just season it and take it away.

As for the radishes, it doesn't matter, it's cheaper to buy them at night.

As soon as Wen Shaoyu went out, he was speechless when he saw the man wearing a mask following him.

"On such a hot day, you not only wear a hat but also a mask?" Wen Shaoyu looked at him as if he were a fool.

Situ Guangyao couldn't say that he was afraid of being recognized if he didn't wear a mask!

"My pleasure."

"Wait a minute!"

Wen Shaoyu looked at the shirt he was wearing and went into the room to get a half-sleeved shirt for Situ Guangyao to change into.

Situ Guangyao has never worn clothes of such poor quality in his entire life.

And the size is huge.

Ten points off his dress and temperament.

"Hurry up and put it on!" After these few days of contact, Wen Shaoyu found out that Situ Guangyao was not evil, especially since he was his savior and still owed him money, and he became nervous.

"If you go out like this, don't wear a mask, just leave your head at home, people will recognize you, no matter how they recognize you. Put on your clothes quickly, and don't straighten your back. Okay, look in the mirror for yourself Look. Even if you don't wear a mask, those people won't dare to recognize you when they see you."

Wen Shaoyu said and walked outside, planning to wait for Situ Guangyao at the door.

The children are locked up stupidly at home.

He just reluctantly took the child out for a walk.

Situ Guangyao looked in front of the mirror and found that he seemed to be a different person. His once cold brows turned out to be warm. The loose clothes on his body made him look much thinner. If he was slightly hunched over, his mother might not recognize him even if she stood in front of him.

The education he received since childhood was very strict.

The relationship between my parents is also very distant, and the relationship is more based on interests.

They care more about money than him.

Later, he went abroad to study, and his relationship with his family became even more estranged.

In the past few years, as his career has grown, everyone under his command is afraid of him. Only Wen Shaoyu regarded him as his younger brother, even though he said he disliked him, he really cared about him.

He will cover this fool from now on!

When Situ Guangyao walked to the door, Wen Shaoyu looked back, raised his eyelids and said, "Lower your head."

"What are you doing?"

Situ Guangyao questioned but was not slow in his actions.

Wen Shaoyu grabbed his head twice: "Okay, let's go!"

Walking to the front, he muttered: "Who dresses like this and takes care of their hair meticulously? Isn't there something wrong with that?"

After hearing this, Situ Guangyao was stunned for a moment, and then he smiled wildly from the corners of his eyes and eyebrows.

"Hurry up, hurry up, or the good meat will be robbed."

Wen Shaoyu got on the bicycle and looked back at Situ Guangyao. Situ Guangyao took two long steps and sat on the back seat.

"Let's go!"

It's not far from the vegetable market from here.

Wen Shaoyu and Situ Guangyao found a place to park their cars and went in to buy meat.

When we arrived at the meat stall, Wen Shaoyu negotiated the price with others for a long time, only intending to buy some meat. The owner of the pork shop had a bad look on his face. Although he didn't say anything, there were expletives written all over his face.

Wen Shaoyu took a piece of cheap meat and asked: "Boss, can this piece of pork belly be cheaper for me?"

The boss was about to curse, but swallowed it back.

"How much do you want this for?" the boss asked with a gentler expression.

Wen Shaoyu said: "Let's get five pounds!"

The boss looked surprised, but Situ Guangyao couldn't believe his ears: "Five pounds? You actually want to buy five pounds of meat? Is it for me to eat?"

Wen Shaoyu said with a dark face: "Food for dogs."

Situ Guangyao wanted to bark.

"Do you want to buy anything else?" Wen Shaoyu asked for two more large bone sticks, holding them in his hand and turned to Situ Guangyao.

Situ Guangyao said: "I won't buy it."

"Then let's go back!"

When he got home, Wen Shaoyu put the meat in the refrigerator that he had been reluctant to use and started cooking.

I made braised pork noodles in the morning.

Situ Guangyao ate so much that his tongue was ready to swallow it.

It had just been a long time since he had eaten meat, and yet he was so greedy for it. Thinking about his previous self who still wanted to eat something light, he just wanted to say that he would just live a good life and do it.

After eating, Wen Shaoyu sat on a stool and counted the money.

Selling steamed buns is very profitable.

He spent all his savings yesterday, and not only did he get his capital back today, he actually made an extra two hundred yuan!

Wen Shaoyu calculated in his mind.

"If this continues, we don't have to go to the department store to work. We can make almost as much as a cleaner just selling buns! But we only sell them for one morning!"

Wen Shaoyu was very excited. He said with emotion: "Xiangcheng is really full of gold!"

"Would you like some more gold?"

Situ Guangyao threw two hundred yuan into Wen Shaoyu's pile of money.

Wen Shaoyu asked in shock: "Where did you get the money?"

"I picked it up in the toilet."

Wen Shaoyu immediately threw the money on the ground, stepped on it with his foot, and pulled Situ Guangyao out.

"What are you going to do again?" Situ Guangyao asked.

"This money cannot be kept at home, it must be spent."

"Why?"

"Why are there so many! Just spend it if I ask you to!"

Wen Shaoyu had a bad temper, so he rode away on his bicycle.

He bought a bag of noodles when he came back and put the remaining change in his money pile, which made Situ Guangyao confused.

Wen Shaoyu also reminded him: "You will do the same thing when you pick up money in the future!"

After saying that, he went into the house, took out his notebook and wrote a letter to his mother.

It wasn't that I didn't want to write before, it was just that I didn't have the nerve to write.

It's different now.

He found something serious to do and could make more money, so he naturally wanted to write a letter to tell his family.

After the letter was written, he also bought a beautiful little dress for his daughter.

Buy another cheongsam for his mother.

When he was a child, he had seen the clothes in his mother's cabinet, and they were all hand-embroidered clothes. In the past, when my family had no money, they would take it to a pawn shop and sell it for a few yuan.

He heard these words from his mother, but he had never experienced them.

His mother couldn't bear to wear those clothes because she always felt that if word spread, people would say she was a landlord. Things are different now, but the old lady is still reluctant to part with those clothes, after all, the colors are too fresh.

Wen Shaoyu decided to buy new styles of clothes for his mother.

Instead of wearing a cheongsam, wear a coat.

Who stipulates that old ladies have to wear clothes that old ladies wear!

Wen Shaoyu was very motivated and started making minced meat after writing the letter.

The bone soup in the pot is still simmering. It has been cooking all morning, and some radishes are added to it.

That taste is really amazing!

The noodles I had for lunch were made with bone soup, and the taste was really amazing.

Situ Guangyao said: "When I go back in the future, I will fund you to open a restaurant. Your business will definitely be booming!"

"Then you might lose money. I can't do anything else except making this." Wen Shaoyu thought of his mother's craftsmanship and said, "If you can go to our hometown and fund my mother to open a restaurant, then It will definitely make money. My mother learned her craft from many master chefs when she was young. Later, their family declined, and my mother cooked all the food at home."

Situ Guangyao was greedy again: "When will you go back and take me with you?"

"Without!"

"Then I'll take you home!"

"Don't go!"

"I'll call you brother, my real brother, okay?"

Wen Shaoyu was disgusted: "I'm working, can you stay out of the way?"

Chapter 92

Situ Guangyao was not angry either. He was sitting next to him with a tape recorder he found somewhere and a tape in his hand, calling Wen Shaoyu.

"What song are you going to sing in the rematch?"

Wen Shaoyu, who worries about making money every day and has no time to sing any songs: "..."

He stared at the tape in Situ Guangyao's hand and wanted to read it, but was too embarrassed.

After being awkward for three minutes, I thought that this guy eats his own food, lives in his own house, and still owes me a lot of money. All his things can be pledged to him. After wiping his hands, he snatched the tape from Situ Guangyao's hand.

He looked at the words on it and asked in surprise: "Where did you get this?"

Of course I got it from my younger brother.

It was impossible for Situ Guangyao to tell Wen Shaoyu this, so he asked: "Do you know how to sing any of the songs above? Choose one to study for a few days, and then go to the semi-finals."

"Play it to me and I'll see which one is suitable." Wen Shaoyu returned the tape to Situ Guangyao.

Situ Guangyao asked in surprise: "You can actually sing them all?"

"I can't even sing one song! But I can do it after listening. It's just singing, not learning, so it's not difficult." Wen Shaoyu said the truth matter-of-factly.

Situ Guangyao felt that he was bragging.

He plugged it in, put the tape in, and pressed play.

Wen Shaoyu listened to the first half of the song and could sing along when it came to the second half. With Situ Guangyao teaching him the local language, Wen Shaoyu's local language became better and better.

Except for the singer's mispronunciation of a few sounds, I couldn't hear the problem the second time.

After listening to all the tapes, Wen Shaoyu looked down at the lyrics in front of him and actually sang them all.

This talent is a bit scary!

Situ Guangyao looked at Wen Shaoyu and felt a little pity.

Too old!

Otherwise, with Wen Shaoyu's talent and temperament, he would definitely become a popular singer.

Wen Shaoyu's minced meat is chopped rhythmically.

The next morning, Situ Guangyao, wearing a loose shirt and messy hair, followed Wen Shaoyu to sell steamed buns.

No one could have imagined that the arrogant and cold-faced figure in Dawang District would actually smile like a fool and follow a man to sell steamed buns. Her hair, which she usually takes care of meticulously, is no different from a bird's nest. His normally upright figure was now leaning lazily beside the car, as if he were a boneless person.

Even if Situ Guangyao's biological mother came over, it would be impossible to recognize him.

As Situ Guangyao's confidant, Huang Zhiming had more important things to do, and many people around him were watching. When he got home and heard what his brother said, he took out a wad of money and stuffed it into his hand.

"You can continue buying steamed buns tomorrow morning, but you don't have to make such a big fuss. In order to avoid being discovered by others, those bastards thought that something had happened to your husband, and they were having a good time. If the big fish behind him hadn't kept his composure, I haven't come out yet, and my husband is back."

Huang Zhiming was the one who took a few confidants to meet Situ Guangyao.

He was away from home at the time and hurried back after receiving the call.

Because of the time difference, he came back by boat overnight, so naturally no one knew where he went immediately after he came back. After he showed up later, it was impossible to contact Mr.

He didn't expect that his younger brother would be so lucky to meet Mr.

Huang Hansheng quite listened to his brother's words: "I know."

"What are you doing?" Huang Zhiming's face darkened when he saw his brother loading the tape again, "I'm asking you to do serious things, not talking nonsense. You can listen to the music anytime you want, not now, do you understand? ?"

"Yesterday, a tape in my pocket was taken away by my husband. I thought he might want to listen to it, so I prepared a few more tapes for him." Huang Hansheng was worried that his brother would beat him, so he hurriedly explained.

His brother beat him up and was very unreasonable.

Huang Zhiming's scolding words came to an abrupt end: "Okay, you can leave quickly."

"oh!"

Huang Hansheng left happily with the money in his pocket and a lot of tapes.

When I got to the place, I saw my husband sleeping against the car. The man who raised his brother was making buns, and there were already many people queuing in front of the stall. They were not his little brothers, but nearby residents.

Right!

This boss's craftsmanship is outstanding.

The taste of soda buns and xiaolongbao is unforgettable. After finishing one tray, you still want to eat the second tray.

Wen Shaoyu was confident in his craftsmanship and prepared a lot of stuffing for the buns on the first day. There are even more preparations today. There are three steaming baskets placed on a pot, each of which has six layers.

He made the buns very quickly. After all the buns in the first steamer were sold, he started making buns.

Also find time to flip through soda packets.

The gentleman next to me is like trash.

Who dares to think?

Just ask, who dares to think?

Huang Hansheng came very early. When it was his turn, he deliberately raised his voice and said, "Boss, buy two drawers of steamed buns and ten soda cans!"

"Hold on!"

After Wen Shaoyu finished speaking, he took the xiaolongbao. Suddenly a hand stretched out and took the job.

"Let me do it."

Situ Guangyao opened his eyes lazily when he heard Huang Hansheng's voice and started to help. He winked at Huang Hansheng and asked him to wait for him nearby.

Huang Hansheng did not dare to leave.

The soda packs were not ready yet and the xiaolongbao had to wait. Situ Guangyao made an excuse to leave.

"I'm looking for a place to smoke. It's not good to smoke here!"

Wen Shaoyu didn't expect that this guy was still smoking, so he frowned and said, "Smoking is not good."

He hates smoking.

Although this cigarette is not the same as what his grandfather smoked in the past, he still feels disgusted.

Situ Guangyao noticed his expression and said obediently: "The last one, and then I'll quit."

"Go ahead."

Situ Guangyao walked not far away, and as soon as he stood still, Huang Hansheng arrived.

"Sir, this is the money. My brother gave it to me before I went out." He took out several tapes from his clothes and handed them to Situ Guangyao respectfully, "These are the new tapes I bought yesterday, and the ones I bought before. ."

Situ Guangyao felt that he was in good company with the boy.

"That's right, let's go!"

Situ Guangyao was about to go back, but his eyes suddenly froze. There were many people standing in front of Wen Shaoyu's stall, and they all stared at Situ Guangyao unkindly.

Huang Hansheng also saw it.

"Sir, you go back, I'll just watch here."

Situ Guangyao said, "No need."

He squatted in the corner, and there was no one here anyway.

Those people would never have thought that a person who wears a black shirt all year round and takes care of himself meticulously would put himself in this state.

Even if he stood in front of those people, they wouldn't believe it.

What Situ Guangyao didn't expect was that the person behind him had a very delicate mind and refused to let go of any doubts.

It seems that everyone under his command is being watched.

"You go back first."

Situ Guangyao asked Huang Hansheng to go away while he watched from here.

He is not worried about Wen Shaoyu. Wen Shaoyu is a business boss. As long as he doesn't show up, no one can do anything to Wen Shaoyu. After all, there are so many people watching.

Wen Shaoyu also noticed that there were many sneaky people in front of the stall, and they looked like they were not someone to be trifled with. Not the same as those people yesterday.

He knew that some of those people yesterday must know Situ Guangyao.

Otherwise, someone would pick up two hundred dollars while going to the toilet. At first, he was just suspicious, but later when Situ Guangyao took out the tape, he knew that his guess was correct.

Situ Guangyao would be in trouble if he didn't go back.

And these people today are probably the ones who will embarrass Situ Guangyao.

He sold the buns calmly, pretending not to notice.

When it was the turn of an old man with glasses and a good temperament to buy steamed buns, the old man asked Wen Shaoyu: "Why isn't your brother here?"

"Here we come." Wen Shaoyu pointed at his head and said, "He is so stupid here. He gave me the wrong change yesterday, causing me to lose money. Today I drove him aside to play."

The people next to him pricked up their ears, listening to Wen Shaoyu complaining about his brother: "Our family is all tall, but we didn't expect him to be so stupid. Our brother came to Chucheng to join relatives, just to make more money, give it to me Silly brother, marry a smarter wife. Otherwise, when I die, no one will take care of him in his old age."

The old man said with a smile: "Where is your son? Can't you just let your son take care of him in his old age?"

"No matter how good a nephew is, he is not as good as his biological son." Wen Shaoyu said this and sighed, "This is what our neighbors in our hometown are like. But there are too few like that."

The old man asked curiously: "What kind of thing is it?"

The old man didn't leave after buying the buns, but stood beside him.

When Wen Shaoyu saw that those people obviously didn't believe it and were still waiting here, he raised his voice and said to the old man: "Old man, if you want to hear it, then I will tell you."

"Okay!"

The old man was very happy.

Other bun buyers also want to hear the gossip.

Wen Shaoyu began to speak.

"There are two brothers in our neighborhood. They are the same generation as me. I call them eldest brother and younger brother. The eldest brother is the child of my aunt's first man. He was born with bad legs and feet. My aunt got married again and gave birth to my younger brother. The family is poor, and the eldest brother has never had a wife in his life, so he lives with my younger brother's family. He is more than ten years older than my younger brother, and it is my younger brother who supports him in his old age."

Wen Shaoyu said to the old man: "I don't mind raising my brother for the rest of my life. But I am older than my brother. If I get in front of my brother, who cares about my brother? So I have to make more money, no matter what I say. Get him a wife."

"Young boss, you are good! Your brother has such a good brother like you. That is a blessing he gained in his previous life. The buns you make are so delicious, you will definitely be able to make money to give your brother a wife."

The old man was deeply moved by his brotherly love.

Wen Shaoyu's eyes were still red and he nodded vigorously: "I'll lend you your good luck!"

"Boss, buy me two more drawers of steamed buns!"

"Okay!"

The guests at the back actually asked for an extra drawer of steamed buns or a few more soda packs.

Wen Shaoyu didn't expect that just telling a story would make people sympathize with him so much. Although the story is true, that guy is not his brother.

Wen Shaoyu was so happy when he saw that the guys who came to look for people also bought steamed buns, and bought a few more after eating.

He wouldn't mind if a few more people came.

Anyway, just don't let that guy show up.

The buns sold out earlier today than yesterday.

Wen Shaoyu mentally calculated the money he earned and looked in the direction of the city center.

He knew that there was a huge department store over there, and the dresses in it were particularly beautiful.

Just wait a few more days, just a few more days, and he can buy a dress for his precious daughter!

Situ Guangyao listened as three or five customers came over and said, "That boss is really a good man. He has a stupid brother in front of him, but he doesn't think he is a burden. He actually wants to marry him a wife."

"Isn't that true! I didn't expect that his brother, looking at such a tall man, turned out to be a fool."

Situ Guangyao: "???"

Chapter 93

Wen Shaoyu saw those sneaky people still staring at him. It seemed that those people didn't completely believe him.

He was a little worried that the big fool would come back.

But all the buns were sold out, and he had to go back. What would the idiot do if he left?

Wait!

What is the name of the big fool?

Wen Shaoyu found that he didn't seem to know his name.

After living under the same roof for so long, eating his food, drinking his food, and using his food, he didn't even know anyone's name.

Off the mark.

This discovery made Wen Shaoyu's face darken.

Whether he lives or lives!

Wen Shaoyu packed up his things angrily and walked back. He didn't care about that guy's life or death. Maybe they sneaked away and wanted to default on the bill. Wen Shaoyu calculated his losses during this period and felt that he was the biggest victim in the world.

You can't let your son know about this. If your son knew about it, he would probably take him back immediately.

Wen Shaoyu has now found a profitable business and doesn't want to go back.

He wants to make more money and have the confidence to be his son.

On the way back, there is an uphill road.

Usually Situ Guangyao helped push it, and Wen Shaoyu could easily pull it up. Today, Situ Guangyao is not here, so Wen Shaoyu has to use his energy to feed himself.

Suddenly, the car felt much more relaxed.

He turned around and saw that it was Situ Guangyao.

"Why are you following me? Those people are still following me." Wen Shaoyu saw that the people were not angry, but worried.

Situ Guangyao said: "No one followed us, they all dispersed at the intersection."

"That's it!"

Wen Shaoyu looked behind him uneasily. Only when he didn't see anything did he feel relieved.

Situ Guangyao felt warm in his heart.

He kind of understood why he didn't want to leave. The feeling of being so nervous and cared about by someone is really immersive and makes people not want to wake up.

Situ Guangyao knew very well that he had nothing to do with Wen Shaoyu.

Once he gives the money, he must leave, and he will have nothing to do with Wen Shaoyu from now on.

But he didn't expect that after entering the house, Wen Shaoyu's face completely changed.

Not only didn't she look at him, she didn't talk to him, she didn't even do his share of the meal.

Situ Guangyao's heart continued to sink, and he understood Wen Shaoyu's choice. He didn't say anything, just packed up his things and put the money and tapes he took from his younger brother in the **.

His existence has already brought trouble to Wen Shaoyu.

Wen Shaoyu has already expressed his attitude, he should be more sensible.

Besides, it's not impossible to find another house.

He just couldn't bear the warmth that Wen Shaoyu gave him like family, and he couldn't bear to live a carefree life here.

Being with Wen Shaoyu made him much younger, as if he had returned to his boyhood. You can be willful and be yourself instead of living under a mask.

Situ Guangyao's clothes were torn, but Wen Shaoyu mended them.

He didn't want to put it on, so he took it in his hand and walked out wearing the clothes Wen Shaoyu gave him.

Wen Shaoyu was angry and regretted mistreating the patient.

Especially after seeing the tape, I got up and made Wen Shaoyu a bowl of pimple soup with boiled eggs in it. It tasted delicious.

As soon as he took it out, he saw Situ Guangyao coming out of the bedroom holding his clothes.

Their eyes met, a pair of eyes blazing with fire.

"You bastard, you really want to default on your debt!"

Wen Shaoyu was angry.

He put the bowl on the table nearby, pointed at Situ Guangyao's nose and cursed: "I knew you wanted to default on the debt. You didn't tell me your name. Is that what you were thinking?"

Situ Guangyao was confused.

After listening to it, I realized why Wen Shaoyu had this attitude.

He pinched his eyebrows, put down his hand, and chuckled.

Wen Shaoyu exploded.

"What are you laughing at? It's funny, isn't it? People like you just put the left side of your face on the right side of your face. You're shameless at the same time!" Wen Shaoyu said with a small mouth.

Situ Guangyao felt the cold temperature around him rise rapidly, and his whole body felt warm. I no longer feel like being abandoned by the whole world, so I laugh more and more wildly.

Although it looks pretty good.

But it's really annoying to make people angry, and it doesn't take people into consideration at all.

When Wen Shaoyu hurt others, his heart was still deserting.

Humph, even if he is good-looking, he is not as good-looking as him. His son is better-looking and more manly! When his son comes over from now on, he must show this turtle bastard that his son is the most handsome man in the world.

Regardless of height or appearance, wealth will definitely be the same in the future!

He wants his son to become the second generation of rich people.

Wen Shaoyu's heart suddenly ignited ambition.

Situ Guangyao looked at the inconspicuous pimple soup on the table. It was something he had never eaten before. After following Wen Shaoyu for such a long time, there were so many things he hadn't eaten.

A few days ago, Wen Shaoyu wrapped rice with vegetable leaves and put some miso in it, so he let him eat it.

Although it is delicious, it is very vegetarian.

Not long after eating, I feel hungry again.

"Situ Guangyao."

Wen Shaoyu was in the middle of scolding. He suddenly heard Situ Guangyao answer and cursed: "What is Situ Guangyao? Do you think you said..."

"My name is Situ Guangyao." Situ Guangyao didn't say his name before because he was worried that Wen Shaoyu would reveal his identity.

So it was hidden intentionally.

Later, he knew that Wen Shaoyu would not do this, and he forgot to tell Wen Shaoyu his name.

As a result, this happened.

When Situ Guangyao thought about what Wen Shaoyu minded, he turned sideways and pushed the person in, sat down at the table and started eating. He is really hungry.

Wen Shaoyu, this Grandet, was reluctant to let him eat a steamed bun.

It also costs money to buy your own food.

Isn't it the same as eating steamed buns?

Situ Guangyao didn't dare to say this, and he didn't have the courage to say it.

As he ate the pimple soup, he found that there were two poached eggs in it, and the smile on his lips never disappeared.

Is this what it feels like to be hurt?

Situ Guangyao glanced into the room. Wen Shaoyu was standing at the door, already dumbfounded.

Wen Shaoyu saw the money in the room and the tapes on display. He swallowed and then reservedly picked up the tapes to read.

It was definitely not because of these things that he stopped scolding Situ Guangyao. It was Situ Guangyao who knew his own taste and told him his name first. He reluctantly took in this younger brother.

Wen Shaoyu finished reading all the tapes, thinking that he would listen to them all when he came back soon.

He put the money away calmly and put the tape on the table. After counting the money you earned today, leave some money to hide. Come out of the house with the other money.

"I'm going out."

He deliberately raised his voice and left after speaking to Situ Guangyao.

Situ Guangyao just finished eating. He wiped the corners of his mouth and said, "I'll go with you."

"Why are you coming with me? What will you do if someone recognizes you when you go out? I don't think those people are easy to mess with. They are even more ruthless than the street gangs over there." Although Wen Shaoyu is idle, he is not that kind of person. Someone who can do anything.

At most, he is a bit lazy. He has no job and no worries about food and drink.

Many of those street kids don't dare to take matters seriously.

Situ Guangyao put on his hat and mask, his body slightly stooped. The whole person's temperament changed instantly, and he felt timid.

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

Okay, he knew that he had to take this person with him.

"Let's go to the department store. I want to buy clothes for my daughter and my mother. I also want to buy a suit for my son. My son wants to be a big boss, and everyone who is a boss must wear a suit."

Wen Shaoyu originally wanted him to be named Guangyao, but as he spoke, he felt that the name Guangyao was a bit too conspicuous. You can't be like others and call them Xiaoliu or Xiaowang.

Calling him Situ is outrageous.

Wen Shaoyu thought about it, stared at Situ Guangyao and shouted: "Xiaoguang, are you married? Do you have a daughter? You must not have one, right?"

Who is Xiaoguang?

Ah, Xiaoguang, it's me!

Situ Guangyao was messy in the wind.

"Brother, I'm only twenty-eight."

"Twenty-eight is old. When I was your age, my son was several years old." Wen Shaoyu disliked Situ Guangyao and glanced down cryptically.

Situ Guangyao pursed his lips, feeling that he was being looked down upon.

"Brother, I have a fiancée who is a marriage partner. She is the right match for our family. But I don't want to get married, so I put off the unmarried one."

Situ Guangyao does not want his marriage to become a tool for family development.

"Then a man like you can't do it! In our countryside, a man like you dragging a girl without getting married is not a good thing." Wen Shaoyu's words were not ordinary rudeness.

Situ Guangyao explained: "She is only eighteen this year."

Wen Shaoyu's eyes were full of envy.

"Is your wife ten years younger than you? It's okay to get married two years later."

Situ Guangyao was speechless.

I have to say that Wen Shaoyu is really unconventional.

The brain circuit is different from normal people.

When the two of them arrived at the mall, Wen Shaoyu saw many beautiful little dresses.

He looked left and right and thought this one looked good and that one looked good too.

"I bought them all if I liked them. What's wrong with the little girl wearing more skirts?" In Situ Guangyao's consumption concept, everything is normal.

Wen Shaoyu thought about it and felt that what he said made sense.

But the wallet is shy.

"Just this bright red one! Festive!" Wen Shaoyu bought the dress and paid the bill.

Turning around, I saw a group of people walking next to me. Walking in front were two young masters. Who was one of them if it wasn't Zhizhi?

"Zhizhi!"

Wen Shaoyu greeted happily.

Lu Jingzhi was also very excited when he saw Wen Shaoyu.

He looked back at his brother, stepped forward, suppressed his excitement and said, "Uncle Wen, why are you here?"

"I'm here to buy a dress for Yingying." Wen Shaoyu showed it to Lu Jingzhi.

When Lu Jingzhi saw the red dress, he smiled very cutely and said, "Uncle Wen, you are really discerning. Yingying will definitely like such a beautiful dress!"

"That's right, this is what I promised Yingying."

Wen Shaoyu is very proud.

The things he promised his daughter finally began to come true one by one.

He is not bragging or making big claims.

Lu Jingzhi was worried that someone would spill the beans, so he glanced at the people around Wen Shaoyu covertly, and said to Wen Shaoyu in a low voice: "Uncle Wen, the situation is special, so I won't tell you anymore. I will go after my brother solves the problem. Looking for you."

Wen Shaoyu was shocked: "Is it safe?"

"rest assured."

Lu Jingzhi was still very calm at this time.

Wen Shaoyu felt distressed.

He glanced at Lu Haozhi, who was deliberately indifferent to him, and gave him a look, which made the two parties separate with a tacit understanding.

Wen Shaoyu waited until they left, then said melancholy to Situ Guangyao: "Look, children from rich families live such a depressing life. A child as good as Zhizhi has to hide his relationship with me for fear of hurting me."

After saying that, he glanced at Situ Guangyao again: "You too! Please be kind."

Chapter 94

Hey!

Who did he provoke?

Although Situ Guangyao was speechless, it seemed right to call him a trouble.

He took advantage of Wen Shaoyu to choose clothes in front, chose a pink princess dress, and asked the salesperson to help wrap it up.

Little girls should wear bright red, pink is called a princess dress.

"What did you buy?" Wen Shaoyu looked back and saw what he was carrying and asked casually.

"I bought some clothes."

Wen Shaoyu didn't ask any further questions.

He went to the place where adult women buy clothes, looked around for a long time, and bought a coat for his mother.

"The bright red one!"

Wen Shaoyu felt that the bright red color was festive.

Situ Guangyao felt that Wen Shaoyu's aesthetics was applied to himself, and his clothes were quite good. When it comes to my own mother and daughter, the aesthetics are directly downgraded.

He really wanted to wake up Wen Shaoyu and let him take a closer look. Who in this city is wearing such tacky clothes?

Although the colors are colorful, if you look closely, they are all simple and elegant.

Classic black and white combination.

Beige trench coat.

Denim suit.

Very few people wear bright red and purple clothes. Even people on the stage will not wear such clothes unless it is the day of the Chinese New Year.

When Wen Shaoyu went to buy clothes for his son, Wen Shaoyu asked someone to bring him a beige coat.

"This suit is okay!"

Wen Shaoyu nodded with satisfaction when he saw the suit.

Situ Guangyao insisted on stopping him this time: "If you want to buy a suit, you can't buy it here."

He pulled the person out directly.

Wen Shaoyu was anxious.

"Why are you like this? I spent money to buy clothes for my son, why did you pull me out?"

"If you don't want to spend money in vain, just come with me."

Situ Guangyao's face sank, just like the day they first met, he had an aura of calmness and self-reliance, which was quite scary.

"Don't you just want to buy a suit for your son to show off your appearance? But do you know that those people who are talking about business are the best at choosing what to eat? The clothes you buy here are all ill-fitting. They look bad when you wear them. Will show timidity."

Wen Shaoyu said with a dark face: "Then you mean to buy it elsewhere?"

"It needs to be made to order."

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

He knows this.

I also know that custom-made clothes are very expensive nowadays.

"You ask someone to bring a message to your son and ask him to find an old tailor to measure all the data. Then bring the data and I will find someone to customize a suit for your son." Situ Guangyao thought, this Consider it a meeting gift for his future nephew.

Wen Shaoyu knew that he had wrongly blamed Situ Guangyao: "Go buy some ribs, and I will show you my skills today."

Situ Guangyao followed Wen Shaoyu, and the two of them sat on the bus and walked back.

I got off the car at the vegetable market, bought ribs, bought meat, and ordered fresh meat from the boss before going back.

the other side.

The Lu brothers were still in the mall.

"The clothes Uncle Wen bought for Yingying must be sent back to Yingying with your help. I will also buy some clothes for Yingying later, and you can help bring them back then."

Lu Jingzhi was not begging his brother, but informing him.

"you buy it."

Naturally, Lu Haozhi would not stop his younger brother, and he even ordered two suits for Wen Shaoyu to wear when discussing business in the future.

The girls' clothes are all very nice.

Lu Jingzhi didn't know what Wen Ying liked, so he bought one whenever he saw something good-looking.

"When she's growing, these clothes won't last for a few days before she can't wear them. You can buy some clothes a little bigger so that she can still wear them next year." After Lu Haozhi finished speaking, he looked at his brother's suspicious eyes and asked , "What's the problem? What I said is wrong?"

Lu Jingzhi said with a serious face: "This is not something you can know."

Lu Haozhi: "..."

Can he say that he was infected by Wen Du?

"However, it's good that you think like this. It means you are sensible." Lu Jingzhi said happily.

Lu Haozhi rubbed his brother's head angrily: "You little bastard!"

"Buy some more clothes for Grandma Wen. I see that she wears cyan clothes all day long, and there are many patches on them. Even the patches are so thin that they turn white."

If other people dress like that, forget it.

But he saw that many people on the street were wearing clothes without patches.

"purchase!"

Lu Haozhi is responsible for paying the bill.

The brothers finished shopping for clothes and ate out.

"I forgot to ask Uncle Wen how to sing well." Lu Jingzhi said regretfully.

Lu Haozhi said: "Then let me ask someone to ask?"

"No, it will be the same again later." Lu Jingzhi lowered his head to eat.

Seeing that the atmosphere was good, Lu Haozhi finally asked what he had not asked before: "Those people bully you in school every day, why don't you tell your brother?"

"It's all trivial. You don't need to come forward. Besides, I haven't suffered any losses." He was accompanied by bodyguards, the kind who could enter the school.

No one else in the Lu family knew.

"If you want to change schools, you can tell me."

"Know."

When the brothers returned home and saw the things Qiao Wu had delivered, they had them delivered directly to the car.

"I'm leaving. If anything happens, ask Qiao Si to call me. I'll rush back right away. If you're bullied, don't bear it. If something goes wrong, my brother will come forward. The rest of the Lu family is still the same. If you're unhappy, feel free to do it. Beat him up." Lu Haozhi was worried that his younger brother was being bullied because he was too Buddhist, and would not bother to fight back as long as his bottom line was not touched.

this is not good.

Lu Jingzhi frowned and asked, "When did I give you the illusion that I can easily be bullied?"

"Just think that I'm worried about you, okay?" Lu Haozhi never loses his temper with his brother.

"You should take care of yourself when you get there and don't be bullied. Don't be afraid if you are cheated. If you have no capital, I have money!" Lu Jingzhi cared for his brother in his own way.

Lu Haozhi smiled and said, "I understand, then I'm leaving."

"Leave quickly."

Lu Haozhi turned around and went out.

Lu Jingzhi urged them to leave quickly, without even going downstairs to see them off.

But he stood on the balcony for a long time.

It wasn't until he couldn't see his brother anymore and knew that he wouldn't come back because he left something behind that he turned around and returned to the room.

The huge room was empty.

It was as if he was the only one left.

Chucheng.

The fruit and vegetable wholesale market in Wendu has been built.

In addition to the fruits and vegetables he bought himself, he also made other places look like shops and rented them out.

Lu Haozhi came back with the boat and brought people to collect fruits and vegetables. He was stunned when he saw this scene.

"You actually rented it out?"

Wen Du originally only asked Zhao Xiaofei to bring the lesbians here. Zhao Xiaofei worked for two days and found that someone came over and wanted to rent a place to stay here.

Zhao Xiaofei thought it was good, so he decided to rent it out without permission.

When Wen Du heard this, he knew that the opportunity had come.

He can be the owner of a fruit and vegetable wholesale market. Whether it is a large stall or a small stall, he has to collect rent. There is no risk, and you can still collect money on a monthly basis.

Wen Shaoyu patted Lu Haozhi on the shoulder: "Don't underestimate this. If you build a building full of fruits and vegetables, you only need to collect rent. How much do you think it will be next month? You don't look down on one. , then if you build dozens of them in Xiangcheng, how much money do you think you can make in a month? This is a business that is sure to make money without losing money."

Lu Haozhi's heart was moved.

There are many unfinished buildings in Xiangcheng.

As long as he buys it, he can save a lot of money.

"By the way, are you ready? There will be so many fruits and vegetables every day from now on, are you sure you can eat them?" Wen Du was more worried about sales.

"You don't have to worry about it. You don't know the consumption level of the entire Xiangcheng. These vegetables sell for fifty cents here, but they can cost two and a half yuan in Xiangcheng."

Lu Haozhi has not been idle in Xiangcheng these days.

His unfinished building has almost been renovated, and he plans to sell high-end fruits and vegetables inside. As for the ones with slightly different quality, they are sold elsewhere, or wholesale directly at the dock.

Renting a warehouse at the dock is not cheap.

Lu Haozhi planned to buy a piece of land when he returned, specialize in wholesale vegetables, and rent out the shop.

"By the way, Uncle Wen asked me to bring you a letter. He also bought clothes for Yingying. Zhizhi also brought gifts to Yingying and grandma. Should you ask someone to send them back, or should I ask someone to send them over?"

"I'm going back in the next few days, so I'd better take it back myself." Wen Shaoyu just received a letter from his sister a few days ago, and everything happened to be on track here.

He wants to go back and select some retired soldiers to come and help.

Fruit and vegetable wholesale markets require people to maintain order. Zhao Xiaofei is responsible for accounting management. She cannot collect rent or manage other people's affairs.

So he wants to go back and recruit people.

"when are you going back?"

Wen Du took a look and saw that nothing happened. Lu Haozhi had already arranged the contact work.

He just said, "Now."

"Just in time, take my car and go back together."

Wen Du was not polite and got in the car. He asked Lu Haozhi to borrow the car.

"Do I need to lend you a few more people?" Lu Haozhi asked.

"That's okay. The ones I went back with last time are pretty good." Wen Du was a little greedy.

"Tsk, okay!"

Lu Haozhi did not refuse.

Wen Du was very generous and sent the person back and gave each person a hundred yuan.

One hundred yuan is a lot of money.

Since he was so generous, Lu Haozhi was naturally willing to lend him out again.

"Thank you."

"Not so polite."

Lu Haozhi sent the people to the place, asked people to send the things in, and then went back.

the next day.

Lu Haozhi's bodyguard drove over in his car.

Wen Shaoyu went to Huang Longyi to take the clothes that had been customized before and the fashion styles that would be customized later. Bought other watches and electronic products. There are also many color TV sets, washing machines and refrigerators.

Wen Du was so generous that he built not one car, but three cars.

In addition to the few bodyguards given by Lu Haozhi, he himself brought back many workers.

Before leaving, Wen Shaoyu called her grandma: "Grandma, please find a few people to clean up the yard next to it. Buy some quilts and other things to spread it. I went back this time and brought more than 20 people with me."

"Be careful on the road."

"I know, don't worry, I brought so many people with me, it will be fine." Wen Du was worried about something happening on the road, so he brought more people with him.

Old Mrs. Wen asked: "Then where can you get there? I can prepare breakfast for you."

"It will take several days on the road, and I'm not sure about the details. You don't have to prepare. It will be the same when you go back when the time comes."

"Okay, be careful on the road."

"Grandma, don't worry!"

This was also the reason why Wen Du was unwilling to tell the truth to the old lady.

The old lady will always be thinking about her.

I couldn't sleep well at night either.

He hung up the phone and set off.

Food and drink must be replenished on the road.

Wen Shao also specially brought a lot of fruits and the like, wanting to take them back to his sister and grandma to try.

They drove very fast on the road this time and did not rest at night.

For meals, we always go to local state-owned restaurants.

Eat enough and hit the road.

The driver will rest in the car, and because of his previous experience, the speed is much faster this time.

Wen Shaoyu was also sitting in the carriage, holding a steel pipe in his hand. Not just him, everyone in the car had a steel pipe. Whenever possible, some people get off the bus and some stay on the bus.

Without tools, how could he save his three carts of goods?

Wen Du never takes things lightly.

Don't take any chances either.

On the way, they encountered several waves of people blocking the way. Wen Du carried the steel pipe down. When those blocking the way saw the guy in their hands, they knew something was wrong and ran away.

There were no near misses along the way.

It was still early morning when they arrived.

Master Jiu didn't sleep all night after receiving a call from Wen Du.

Hearing the sound of the car, he sat up, put on his clothes and walked out.

"Unload everything into the yard."

Wen Du came down and said this. Master Jiu waved his hand, and about twenty young men came out of the room.

Together with the people brought by Wen Du, it didn't take long for the things to be unloaded.

"The goods are all here. It's still the same old rule. You will share with me how much you sell. I have a general ledger here, and we will calculate it when the time comes." Wen Du also gave Master Jiu a list.

Master Jiu took the list and asked, "You have brought so many people with you and it's hard to go home. Why don't you just rest here."

"No, our yard is quite big." Wen Du did not unload all the things.

He also left a color TV and a black-and-white TV, a brand new 26 bicycle, a refrigerator, and two electric fans.

Master Jiu didn't force him to stay, he just said: "The goods back home have been prepared for you."

"Thank you."

Wen Du didn't ask Master Jiu for the money he had earned before, but asked Master Jiu to help him get some other goods.

They wanted to take advantage of the good times to make money, so they bought three large trucks.

When Wen Du drove this car home, the lights in the yard were already on.

Old Mrs. Wen didn't know when her grandson would come back, so she got up early and turned on the lights. To let her grandson know that she was up, she didn't have to quietly enter the yard, just knock on the door.

Wen Du sat in the car and felt a sore nose when he saw his grandma busy.

Why is he working so hard to make money?

It's not so that grandma can live a good life instead of working from dawn to dusk.

Wen Du jumped into the yard and opened the door.

Invite people in.

He himself quickly walked into the yard. Before anyone could enter, he called out: "Grandma, I'm back!"

There was a sudden silence inside, and then Mrs. Wen opened the curtain and looked outside.

"Xiaodu!"

"Grandma, why are you up so early?" Wen Du's eyes were a little hot when he saw grandma. He walked in and saw grandma preparing stuffing for steamed buns.

"Why are you still working from dawn to dusk selling steamed buns?" Wen Du couldn't bear to see his grandma working so hard.

Old Mrs. Wen knew what her grandson was thinking. She didn't feel it was hard, but felt that such a life was quite fulfilling.

"Women can hold up half the sky! Besides, grandma is not even 70 or 80 years old, she can still do it! My grandson is so good, and I, as a grandma, can't be any worse. When outsiders talk about it, they will say, oh, so-and-so's grandma is also very good. Amazing!"

Chapter 95

"Why not? People say that grandma is so good at raising the children in the family so well?"

Wen Du washed his hands and stepped forward to help.

Old Mrs. Wen smiled from ear to ear, and pretended to be serious and said: "Go and rest in the room, don't get in the way here."

"I want to spend more time with grandma."

Wen Shaoyu said this, turned around and went out, called the person who came back with him last time, gave him a hundred yuan, and asked him to take the person who came back this time to take a bath in the bathhouse.

Nowadays, many people secretly open bathhouses at home.

Xiao Liu took them there last time they came back.

Only Wen Du didn't wash it, everyone else went to wash it. I wasn't used to it at first, but then I started washing it every day and it got a little bit wet.

"When you come back after washing, have breakfast, and then rest after eating." After Wen Du told them, those people left.

He opened the door curtain and entered the house, sitting in front of the stove to light the fire for Mrs. Wen.

"When you came back this time, why didn't your dad come back with you?" Old Mrs. Wen was worried that her son would cause trouble for her grandson if he stayed there.

Wen Du knew that his father had written a letter to his grandmother, and the letter would definitely reveal something, so he took the initiative to confess.

"I'm in Xiangcheng and won't be back in a short time." Before Wen Du finished speaking, Mrs. Wen's face turned livid.

She opened her mouth and cursed: "I know your father is always holding you back. I asked him to go over and help you. Why is he going to Xiangcheng to play around? The millions of square kilometers of land in the mainland are not enough for him to cause trouble, right?" "

Grandma was furious.

Wen Du didn't dare to say a word for his father, lest he get into trouble.

"What can he do? Go to Xiangcheng? What a turn of events!" Old Mrs. Wen couldn't help but wish she could go and bring her son back in person.

Wen Du listened to his father being scolded.

He said in his heart that grandma's temper was not ordinary.

After the old lady calmed down, Wen Du said, "The money in Xiangcheng is very easy to make."

"People also say that there is gold everywhere in the south! Look, how many people have picked up gold?" Old Mrs. Wen's metaphor is very appropriate.

Wen Du tried his best to explain: "My dad has a too soft temper. You can see the workers around me, all of them are like thorns. He can't help me there, and I have to take care of him in turn." .If a lesbian targets him, wouldn't I have an extra stepmother?"

"So you sent him to Xiangcheng?" After analyzing her grandson's words, Mrs. Wen felt that her grandson was speaking for her son.

What a useless thing!

He also asked his son to support him when something happened.

"The main thing is that it's safe over there. Zhizhi's brother also sent someone to watch my dad, which is much safer than staying with me. He won't have any problems." Although things are not absolute.

Old Mrs. Wen also knew: "You have someone bring a message to your father when the time comes. Don't mess around there. If you can't adapt, come back quickly."

That may never come back in this life.

Wen Du heard that his father also went to the TV station to participate in a singing competition.

When he heard it, he was really happy for his father.

Dreams can come true!

There was a movement in the house. Wen Ying got dressed and came down. When she saw Wen Du, she rushed forward happily: "Brother! Brother, when did you come back? Why didn't you call me up?"

She also wants to see her brother soon.

When Wen Du saw his sister, he reached out and rubbed her messy short hair, and said with a smile, "Dad bought you a lot of clothes, and Zhizhi also bought you a lot of beautiful little skirts. Do you want to try them on?"

Wen Ying's eyes lit up, but he didn't leave. She puffed out her fragrant and soft face and asked, "Didn't my brother buy it for me?"

"What do you think?"

Wen Du teased her deliberately.

Wen Ying tilted her head and thought for a while, then said, "Brother must have bought it for me too. But brother, I can't wear so many clothes!"

"Why can't you wear it? If you wear one piece of clothing a day, you can always wear it out." Wen Du thought that more than ten years later, those beautiful little princesses would also want their sister to live like that.

Wen Ying is not an ordinary little girl, and she doesn't really understand anything.

She knows that money is the hardest to make in the world!

"Brother, making money is very hard. If you want to wear a beautiful dress in the future, you can make money to buy it. Brother, you should keep your money and save it so that you can marry a wife in the future."

Wen Ying didn't want her brother to live the same life again.

It's okay to be someone's son-in-law, but he always looks down on his brother and doesn't give him a good look.

Every time she thought of that scene, she felt uncomfortable.

Old Mrs. Wen also said beside her: "Yingying is right, don't spend your own money randomly, save it for marrying a wife in the future. I see that some people are building high-rise buildings now, and they plan to move upstairs. Grandma also Make more money and buy you a building."

Wen Du looked at his grandma and then at his sister, his eyes warm.

He pretended to be relaxed and said: "Then I will wait!"

Breakfast is very simple, just steam the buns.

Mrs. Wen's steamer baskets are all big, and three buns come out at a time.

The coals were burning in the stove, so no one needed to worry about it.

When the first pot of steamed buns came out, Wen Du and his sister ate first. After they were full, the brother and sister went into the house.

Then Mrs. Wen also came in with a plate and sat at the table eating steamed buns.

Wen Du took out the letter and handed it to Mrs. Wen: "Grandma, this is a letter written by my father."

"I don't dare to do serious things all day long, so I just know how to talk nonsense." Old Mrs. Wen touched the thick envelope with disgust on her face.

If this was a letter written by her grandson, she would definitely be overjoyed.

But this belongs to my son. Although I am happy in my heart, I feel more that my son has no future.

Old Mrs. Wen carefully opened the letter and saw the content inside. A picture of her son struggling in the distant Fragrant City came to mind.

snort!

The little bastard is quite smart and even imitates him in selling steamed buns.

But the money in Xiangcheng is really good!

Mrs. Wen was instantly moved when she heard Wen Shaoyu say that she could make a lot of money in one day. She knew that it was even more difficult to go to Xiangcheng and come back after going to Xiangcheng.

It was enough for her to have one careless person in the family, so she wouldn't bother with it.

Don't cause trouble to your grandson.

"Grandma, what did my dad write in the letter?" Wen Ying was curious.

Mrs. Wen saw the last sentence and said to her granddaughter: "Your father knows a local in Xiangcheng. That person thanked your father for taking care of him during this time and bought you clothes."

When Wen Du brought the package in, Mrs. Wen thought it was for sale.

Only after reading the letter did I realize that these were clothes bought by my son.

Old Mrs. Wen put down the letter, walked to the package and said, "Come and try it out to see if these clothes are the right size. If they don't fit, ask your brother to take them back and return them."

Wen Duxin said that even if he takes it back, he cannot retreat.

He was not stupid enough to refute the old lady's words, but opened the bag and took out the neatly folded clothes inside.

Four skirts of different colors and styles, but all very beautiful, instantly caught Wen Ying's attention.

The little girl's eyes fell on her skirt.

"So beautiful!"

Wen Ying wanted to touch her skirt, but she didn't dare to touch it directly.

Wen Du asked in surprise: "How do you try?"

Wen Ying said very sensibly: "You can't return the clothes after you try them on. I haven't worn out the skirt before, and I can't wear these skirts for the time being. I'd better return them all!"

After Wen Du heard this, he still didn't understand what his sister meant.

"I make so much money so that you and grandma can live a good life. You can eat whatever you want and wear whatever you want. Instead of being reluctant to wear the clothes you like."

Wen Du said, tearing off all the labels on the clothes, and then handed them to Wen Ying: "Try it on and see if you like it."

Wen Ying didn't dare to touch it, but looked at Old Mrs. Wen.

Wen Du grabbed a coat and handed it to Mrs. Wen: "My father bought this big red coat for you. Grandma, try it on and see if it fits you."

"I want the light-colored one, not this bright red one. Your father doesn't know how to shop, and it's not a wedding or a holiday, so there is no need to wear such a red dress."

Old Mrs. Wen dislikes her son's aesthetics.

She chose a beige coat.

Not to mention it looks good on you.

Old Mrs. Wen looked in the mirror for a long time without taking her eyes away from the mirror.

If only her man was still alive.

After trying on the clothes, Mrs. Wen was about to take off her clothes, but Wen Du stopped her and said, "Just wear it, aren't clothes just for people to wear?"

"I work at home every day and can't afford to wear such clothes." Old Mrs. Wen couldn't bear to waste such good clothes.

She took it off and saw Wen Du throwing the red coat over.

"Grandma, don't you like this color? Then wear this first. You won't be reluctant to part with it even if it gets old." Wen Du's words silenced Old Mrs. Wen.

Wen Du kept up his efforts and continued to persuade: "Our family is rich now, and it is different from the past. When grandpa was here, you had the most clothes. Why can't you dress well every day now?"

yes!

It's different now.

Times have changed.

Old Mrs. Wen was wearing a red coat. She looked in the mirror and felt that she was much younger.

"Yingying, try this skirt too." Mrs. Wen handed the red one over, but Wen Ying didn't take it. Her eyes fell on the pink princess dress, which made Mrs. Wen laugh angrily, "You still know how to choose? Okay, let's try this pink one first."

Wen Ying was wearing autumn clothes and long trousers, with a pink skirt outside.

Needless to say, as soon as she dressed like this, she immediately changed her appearance, as if she were a little girl from the city.

"Not bad, let's try another dress."

There are many skirts, so many skirts, and Wen Ying is exhausted after trying on other clothes.

Old Mrs. Wen looked at the little red dress she could wear now and asked her granddaughter to put it on. Inside the clothes Lü Jingzhi bought, there were tight black pants that could be worn underneath a skirt.

Wen Ying's face looked pale when she wore it like this.

"So lovely!"

Mrs. Wen praised her granddaughter.

Wen Ying lowered her head shyly, her eyes sparkling with smiles.

She also looked at herself in the mirror, and she was so beautiful.

Wen Du took a red hat and put it on her head, then went out to greet the people who came with him for dinner.

Wen Ying followed him like a little tail.

Wen Du didn't mind it either.

Wen Ying doesn't have to go to school today, but she has to do her homework.

Wen Du sent the people next door, arranged for them to rest, and came back to catch up on their sleep.

Before going to bed, Mrs. Wen asked him: "Zhizhi bought so many clothes, it will definitely cost a lot of money. When you wake up, grandma will get you some money, and you can buy more things for Zhizhi and their family." Take it over."

Chapter 96

Wen Du also wanted Zhizhi to bring something over, but there really wasn't much they could bring here.

"Our roast duck must be authentic here, let alone take it to Chucheng. Even if we can take it to Chucheng, we can't get to Xiangcheng. When we get to Xiangcheng, it will definitely stink. The temperature there is higher than ours, and it's already summer. "

Mrs. Wen really doesn't know this.

"Then go out and see if you can buy anything else." Old Mrs. Wen was very worried.

Don't tell me, Wen Du really thought of something else.

"Don't worry about this, I'll just think of a solution." Wen Du said and yawned, and Mrs. Wen quickly told him to go to bed quickly.

This time, all the things that Master Jiu got for him came from the far north.

The goods that Lao Maozi can't sell can be doubled if you get them here. When it was in Wen Du's hands, Wen Du sold it again and the price doubled again.

Wen Du thought about it and got some things that were not available in Xiangcheng to send to Lu Jingzhi.

After thinking about it, Wen Du fell asleep.

When Wen Du woke up, it was quite lively outside, with many people talking.

Wen Du looked out of the window and found that Yingying was being protected by the bodyguards. The originally fierce man smiled in a pleasant manner and told Wen Ying stories.

It was obvious that they liked Wen Ying very much.

When Wen Du saw these extraordinary bodyguards, his eyes suddenly narrowed, and he immediately thought of what gift he wanted to give Lu Jingzhi.

He went to the ground and put on his shoes, washed his face and brushed his teeth, and washed his hair. After cleaning up, he said hello to Mrs. Wen and went out. He didn't take anyone with him and left in his family's car.

Old Mrs. Wen originally had something else to ask Wen Du, but who knew that the Wen Du man had disappeared.

"You help my grandma install the refrigerator and TV. The same goes for the electric fan. Teach my grandma how to do it. If my grandma can't remember, even my sister will teach me how to do it."

When Wen Du reached the door, he remembered that the TV he bought specially for his family was still here.

"Okay, I understand, you go and do your work." The bodyguard was familiar with Wen Du, so he spoke relatively casually.

Wen Du was relieved and rode his bike to find Master Jiu.

Master Jiu's life today is not ordinary.

Compared to before, it is much more low-key now.

"By the way, are you still going to rent that house in Xiaoliu to sell clothes? Otherwise, you can transfer it to me and I will open a few shops there and sell these things separately." Master Jiu has long been thinking about that shop, and he also Knowing that it was shameful to say this, he even took out a land deed and handed it to Wen Du, "I won't take advantage of you. This house is on the street of the roast duck restaurant, and there is this yard behind it. The yard is not as good as Jin'a's house." It's big, but not too small."

Wen Du looked at Master Jiu with a half-smile.

Master Jiu is not an ordinary person, and he can be controlled by him.

Knowing what he needs most now, he gave him such a nice house.

To be honest, he couldn't do business in the shop next to the roast duck restaurant. But doing business pays attention to popularity. Most of the shops selling clothes in eating places have little business.

But if you cook food next to the meal, the business might be pretty good.

"Okay, I'll close the store." Wen Du picked it up and looked at it. He found that his name was still written on it, and he asked in surprise, "How did you do that?"

"These are all trivial matters." Master Jiu smiled and said nothing.

Wen Du didn't ask, knowing that this was his skill.

"Master Jiu, you have many connections, can you help me find a dog? A more ferocious one, preferably one that can recognize its owner and can look after the home and the yard. If it is convenient, it is best to get two. We also keep one at home. This doesn't need to be too big, the main thing is to give some movement." There are only his grandmother and sister at home, so even if there is a phone, Wen Du doesn't feel reassured.

Nowadays, there are more people coming to Beijing, and there are people of all kinds.

Although the security was top-notch and no one dared to enter other people's homes, Wen Du still felt uneasy.

"Don't tell me, I really have a way here. When you leave in a few days, I will bring you a hug." A few days ago, someone asked Master Jiu if he wanted a dog. He didn't have such thoughts at the time, but he didn't think of it either. Talk to death.

I didn't expect to use it today.

Wen Du smiled and said, "That's okay! Just tell people that I'm a dog for a friend. The kid's family is in good condition, so it's a pity for him not to come to their family."

"become."

Master Jiu agreed immediately.

"Then I'll go see what the shop looks like first so that I can design it. Can you help me clean it up then?" This matter cannot be left to grandma. In the end, it will still fall on Master Jiu.

Master Jiu looked at Wen Du who didn't regard him as an outsider and smiled.

"OK!"

"Then I will go back first. There are many people at home. Before I leave, I invite you to come to my house for dinner. I hope Master Jiu will appreciate it."

"must."

Master Jiu personally sent the person to the door.

Wen Du rode his bicycle out of the alley and went directly to the roast duck restaurant. This is a good location, an excellent location. In the early years, many people opened restaurants and restaurants here.

Wen Du had never thought that he could have a shop in this place.

Who knew that I would get one in this life.

Wen Du took the key and went in, looking inside and out. I found that this small courtyard is fairly well protected. When the time comes, just clean it up and keep the original taste.

It's just that we need to get a phone call here, and the sewers need to be taken care of.

To open a restaurant, the kitchen needs to be renovated and the bathroom needs to be completed.

Grandma is getting older and needs to install a toilet.

When Wen Du came out of it, he knew what was going on.

He returned home and found that no one in his family had seen him. Even his sister, who loves him the most, didn't notice that he was back. Not only the bodyguards, but also the workers who followed him back were sitting in front of the TV and watching it seriously.

The TV was actually showing foreign TV series.

Wen Du was stunned for a moment after seeing it. He stood behind and watched for a while, then quietly entered the house.

He started drawing designs.

Time was tight and the task was heavy. Wen Du had to get this out as soon as possible.

He has a rest today, and he will go to Red Star Farm tomorrow.

"Brother, it's time to eat!"

Wen Ying opened the door curtain and stood at the door and shouted softly.

"coming."

Wen Du turned around and saw his sister wearing a red skirt and a white cardigan jacket knitted by her grandma. She looked nothing like a rural child of this era.

"come over."

Wen Du waved to his sister.

Wen Ying walked in ladylikely and stood beside him. Wen Du asked her, "Have you listened to grandma at home?"

"Definitely! I'm here to help grandma with her business."

Wen Ying really wanted to chat with her brother, but his brother was very busy and never looked for home every time he came back. She wanted to say a few words to her brother, but seeing the tired look on his face, she didn't dare to say more.

She wanted her brother to rest well.

Do not be too tired.

"Tell me, how do you help grandma do business?" Wen Du asked with a smile.

Wen Ying felt excited when she saw her brother putting away everything on the table.

She immediately told her brother about her great achievements.

"It's very tiring to make steamed buns all the time, so I asked grandma to make tea eggs." Wen Ying described the scene at that time, and Wen Du raised his eyebrows.

After hearing this, Wen Du praised without hesitation: "Not bad! He is a little genius in business!"

Wen Ying, who originally wanted to be admitted to college, but became a teacher, suddenly had a bright light in his eyes.

"Brother, can I really do business?"

Although Wen Ying is still a child, she has followed her brother for a long time and knows that doing business will make a lot of money, which is better than being a teacher.

"Can."

Wen Du was not coaxing his sister, but he really felt that his sister was very suitable for business.

"Really? Then I have a second choice." Wen Ying decided to write it down in a notebook soon.

"What's the first option?"

Wen Du was surprised. He didn't even know that his sister had already planned her future.

Wen Ying said proudly: "It's the teacher!"

"great!"

Wen Du thinks that his sister is also very suitable to be a teacher.

I am worried about his studies every day, and almost every time I write a letter, I have to mention a few words: "Brother, you must study hard, studying changes your destiny! Knowledge is the future!"

Don't say this too much!

"Yingying, I asked you to call your brother for dinner. Where did you go?" Old Mrs. Wen shouted outside.

Mrs. Wen didn't cook this meal alone. Three of the bodyguards knew how to cook and came in to help. Otherwise, she would cook alone and not eat so early.

"coming!"

Wen Ying playfully stuck out her tongue at her brother and ran outside, not forgetting to tell her brother: "Brother, hurry up!"

"kindness."

Wendu people are tall and have long legs, almost all from the waist down.

Within two steps, he caught up with Wen Ying and went out with her.

"Hurry up and get the bowl and chopsticks, and then come over and serve the food." Old Mrs. Wen felt sorry for her granddaughters, and she would not raise them to be rich ladies who could only hold out their hands for food and open their mouths.

It is too easy to raise a child to death.

Wen Du and Wen Ying went directly to get the bowls and chopsticks, and the brother and sister divided the work and cooperated. One holds the chopsticks and the other holds the bowl.

"Take a few less!"

When Mrs. Wen turned around and saw her grandson taking so many bowls in one go, she was really worried that he had knocked out all his own bowls.

It costs a lot to buy a bowl!

Old Mrs. Wen looked at Wen Du and was relieved when she saw Wen Du put down the bowl steadily.

Who knew that Wen Du, a naughty boy, was not very conscientious when serving food and insisted on carrying four plates at a time.

The old lady yelled at him angrily: "Serve me two at a time! Do you think you have eight hands? You are still serving me so many dishes. Be careful."

Wen Du hadn't been scolded by his grandma for a long time, so he couldn't help but laugh after being scolded a few times by his grandma.

How kind!

"Stop being so playful." Old Mrs. Wen said with a tigerish face, "Why are you becoming more and more like your dad? Don't learn from the good ones, or you will learn the bad ones."

"I am my father's son. If you are not like him, you should be anxious." After Wen Du finished speaking, Mrs. Wen picked up the fire stick, "Besides, my father doesn't have any good qualities!"

Old Mrs. Wen put down the fire stick again.

From a certain perspective, Wen Du knew how to calm the old lady's anger.

"Grandma, let me tell you something!" Wen Du came back to serve the dishes.

Mrs. Wen deliberately asked with a straight face: "What's the matter?"

"It's my dad's business." Thinking of what his dad did, Wen Du decided not to talk to grandma for now, "Forget it, let's eat first, and then we'll talk about it after eating."

Let him think about it.

He just received a call from Lu Haozhi, asking him if he wanted a tape.

Wen Du's eyebrows jumped at that time.

I don't know how many people made their fortune selling tapes back then.

In 2000, the streets were full of video stores, and too many people made their fortunes from this.

It's strange that Wen Du would let this go!

But......

He now has a problem. You have to say hello to the old lady first, otherwise the consequences will be disastrous.

Chapter 97

Old Mrs. Wen frowned, feeling that something was wrong with her grandson today.

In front of outsiders, Mrs. Wen said nothing.

After dinner, the Wen Du brothers helped clear the table and get bowls and chopsticks. Other workers also volunteered to help. Once there were more people, the work became more efficient, and everything was packed away in no time.

When the workers passed by, they even helped take out the garbage and throw it in designated places.

The bodyguards still live in this courtyard, just in the side rooms.

Wen Du took a sip of water and kept looking at Mrs. Wen.

Suddenly, a small hand grabbed his sleeve, and Wen Du lowered his head to look into his sister's shining eyes.

He stretched out his hand and tugged the pigtails on her head: "Tell me, is there anything you want to tell my brother?"

Wen Ying stood on tiptoes and tried her best to get close to her brother's ear. But she ignored her own height and her brother's.

She found that her brother seemed to be half a head taller than in her dream.

"Brother, bend over."

Wen Ying asked softly.

Wen Du curled his lips and said slowly: "Bending down may not be possible, so squat down."

Wen Ying watched her brother squat down, as if he was a little taller than herself, and fell silent for a moment.

You are tall, you are amazing!

Wen Ying smiled.

"Don't tell me?" Wen Du turned his head and looked at his sister with a smile.

Wen Ying was a little confused, and sighed obviously, stood on tiptoes, leaned into Wen Du's ear, and asked in a low voice: "Brother, are you hiding something from grandma?"

Wen Du looked at his sister in surprise: "Why do you say that?"

"I think you feel guilty." Wen Ying pointed out the problem bluntly.

Wen Du was speechless.

How could he not feel guilty?

Everyone knows how much Grandma hates her father for not doing his job properly. When he took his father away, he promised that he would take good care of his father.

As a result, the day after his father arrived, he was sent to Xiangcheng.

It would be okay if he went to Xiangcheng to work hard, but who knew that his father would secretly go to participate in a singing competition. A few days ago, the song his father sang during the preliminary round got the copyright to cover it.

The TV station has invited his father to the recording studio to record songs.

When Lu Haozhi called, he specifically told him that one of the ten songs selected by the TV station was his father's. And, that tape sold really well.

Wen Du: "..."

I have never seen anything so outrageous.

"Am I guilty?"

Wen Du saw Mrs. Wen getting up and walking into the room. She glanced at him when she turned around. Wen Du instantly understood what his grandma meant. He stood up, rubbed his sister's head, stood up, and went into the back room to find his grandma.

"You just have a guilty conscience, I can see it!"

Wen Ying saw her brother going to her grandma and was worried that something would happen to her brother. She couldn't let her grandma hit her brother, so she immediately chased him.

Wen Du didn't stop him.

Anyway, Wen Ying will know about this sooner or later.

"Tell me, what are you hiding from me?" What Old Mrs. Wen hates most in her life is nonsense.

She used to know a girl who always liked to say half of the words and leave the other half when speaking, so that people would deliberately guess. Or he talks in a roundabout way, which is very annoying.

It's like she plans to wash clothes on the other side of the ditch, but she doesn't directly say: "Let's wash clothes on this side of the ditch today!"

Instead, he said: "There are many people who go to the river to wash clothes, and there are also many people who go to the canal to wash clothes. The water in the canal is pumped from wells and is very clean. The canal is very close to our home! If you If you want to wash clothes, where do you plan to wash them?"

Things that can be solved in one sentence must be expressed in several sentences. Rather than expressing it directly, you let the other party guess.

Guess a big-headed ghost!

Wen Du is very thoughtful, and he has essentially inherited the advantages of Mrs. Wen.

I don't like procrastination when doing things or speaking.

"It's my business."

Old Mrs. Wen asked with a dark face: "What happened to your dad again? Is he causing trouble outside, that's why you didn't bring him back?"

"No, it's not. This is actually my fault."

No matter what, it's important to apologize.

"Don't apologize yet, it's useless now. Tell me clearly about the matter now." Old Mrs. Wen will not easily agree with anyone. She will try her best to treat something fairly and justly.

Wen Du didn't feel relaxed and said bravely, "Grandma, my dad is going to be a singer."

"singer?"

Mrs. Wen was surprised.

"Yes, the day after he arrived at my place, the opportunity was just right, and I sent him to Xiangcheng. Not long ago, he participated in a singer competition held by the Xiangcheng TV Station. I didn't expect that the TV station would make a tape."

"Then what?"

Mrs. Wen looked very calm.

Wen Du asked a little puzzled: "Then don't you think my dad is not doing his job properly?"

"Does this count? As the saying goes, if you can perform three hundred and sixty lines, you will be the number one scholar. If he wants to sing, it is a good thing if he can become famous. It is like a troupe singing on stage. Some people After singing one play, he became famous all over the country. Some people have been singing for a lifetime, but only a few people know about it."

Mrs. Wen never thought this was a problem from the beginning.

She stood up and said: "You are busy with your business. As long as your dad is alive, has arms and legs, and can eat, you don't have to worry about him. You are his son, not his father. He has to deal with his own life. Responsible."

Although her grandson didn't say it, Mrs. Wen also knew what kind of virtue her son was.

He must have wanted to sing, so his grandson would send him to Xiangcheng.

Otherwise, his son would not be able to go to Xiangcheng even if he struggled all his life.

Wen Ying turned into a little tail again and followed Wen Du wherever he went.

"Don't wander around. Wait for me to come back from here and bring the tape with you. Just tell your father which song he is singing!" Can Wen Du still see his sister's thoughts?

As soon as he finished speaking, Wen Ying laughed: "Brother, you have made a lot of money, right? Can you come back to study? Knowledge can change your destiny! You are still young now, so you can't delay it any longer."

"I know, little housekeeper!"

Wen Du rubbed his sister's head, smiled and went into the house.

He took the drawings he had drawn and went out to find Jiu Ye, but Xiao Liu also came back.

"Master Jiu, I'll leave it to you to decorate that store." Wen Du's idea was very advanced. Master Jiu appreciated it very much and picked it up and looked at it for a long time.

Wen Du chatted with Xiao Liu.

"I'm going to Red Star Farm tomorrow morning. Would you like to follow me there and have a look?"

"also."

Xiaoliu also wanted to take a look.

Grandma Jin's health has improved a lot. She originally looked like half of her body was buried in the ground, but now she looks much stronger. Firstly, he could keep up with the food, and secondly, Xiaoliu took the old lady to see a doctor and took some decoctions.

The old lady's body has changed.

Early the next morning.

Wen Du drove his car and returned home with Mrs. Wen and Wen Ying dressed in fine clothes.

"I thought I would never come back. I didn't expect to go back so soon." Old Mrs. Wen never expected this.

When Wen Ying learned that she was going back, she excitedly bought many gifts for Song Liying.

She wanted to ask Song Liying, why she wrote to Song Liying but Song Liying didn't reply?

Are you unwilling to make her a friend?

The car arrived at Red Star Farm.

Stopped in front of Wen's house.

Xiaoliu got out of the car first, and walked inside while shouting: "Is there anyone there?"

A woman appears in the house.

The woman was full of surprise when she saw Xiao Liu and Wen Shaoyu: "Why are you here? Come on, come in and sit down."

Old Mrs. Wen found that her yard was still very clean.

Those people did not live in the main house of their house. The main house was what it was before and what it is now.

They live in the wing rooms on both sides.

The concierge is occupied.

The wing building is also a bungalow, which is very spacious inside. Looking inside from Shanshen Nenghu, it is also very clean inside.

"How many days will you stay when you come back this time?" The woman's name is Yao Xiuqin.

I was busy pouring tea and getting fruits.

It is said that they were all picked from the Wen family tree.

"Why don't you live in the master bedroom?" Mrs. Wen asked curiously.

The master bedroom has the most sunlight, and it is a large tile-roofed room, so it is much warmer than the east and west wing rooms. When she came back this time, she was mentally prepared to live in the wing room, but who knew that she would not live in the master bedroom.

Yao Xiuqin said with a smile: "Auntie, I'm not going to hide it from you, we are all people with nothing, and we are also desperate people. For so many years, Master Jiu has been the one who has helped us. It is you and your grandson who have provided us with a place to live. He also taught us how to make money. Now we have started a new life, which has brought us new hope. We always believe that you will definitely come back to see us. Even if you come back every ten years, this house will be kept for you. ."

"Houses are for people to live in. You don't have to think about it so much."

Mrs. Wen was reluctant to part with this old house at first.

People always have to look forward.

"You are a wise person!" Yao Xiuqin admired the old lady very much.

Old Mrs. Wen was quite baffled: "Are you still used to living here? How do the folks in the countryside treat you?"

"Good!"

Speaking of this, Yao Xiuqin became excited.

"We started hatching chicks when we got here. Thanks to your foresight. We hatched hundreds of chicks. We sent the chicks directly to the mountains to raise them."

"Raised on the mountain?"

Old Mrs. Wen looked at each other in surprise.

Yao Xiuqin didn't notice the old lady's surprise, and said with admiration: "This is all your idea, and we are just like others. Don't tell me, you don't have to worry about chicken food when you raise chickens like this."

At least it can relieve them a lot of pressure.

The ground work will not change for twenty years.

The four members of the Wen family have land for several races. Generally speaking, they can support themselves.

"Half a month ago, the chickens started laying eggs! We went around looking for buyers. Unexpectedly, many people from the village and the village next door came to buy eggs."

There is profit from selling the eggs.

The sigh that everyone was holding in their hearts was completely relieved, and everyone was beaming with joy.

In the past half month, Yao Xiuqin and the others have completely transformed, and they are all extremely happy. I feel like my life is on track and my hope is rekindled. The big stone pressing on their chests also completely disappeared.

Those things in the past seem to be nothing now.

So these people are very grateful to the Wen family and also to Master Jiu.

"Mom, we are hatching chicks again. We plan to continue to expand the scale." They plan to bring their business to the city.

Suddenly, a little voice sounded next to me: "Can I see how to hatch chicks?"

"That's for sure."

Wen Du was not interested in how to hatch chicks. He said hello to Mrs. Wen and went to the brigade with the TV.

Chapter 98

There are quite a few people on the farm.

As soon as Wen Du entered, he met several familiar people. They were stunned for a while when they saw Wen Du, and it took a long time before they dared to recognize him.

"Are you Xiaodu?"

The man who spoke was the farm accountant.

He is also somewhat related to the Wen family. According to family rules, he should be called brother-in-law. Although they are brothers-in-law who are thousands of miles away from each other and live in the same village, their relationship is closer than if they live in other places.

"Second brother-in-law, it's me."

Wen Du, who was usually serious about words, now had a casual tone and a smile on his face.

Don't blame people for not recognizing Wen Du.

Wen Du was still a little kid when we saw him in the village. You and a bunch of stinky little guys would either go down the river to catch fish or go up the mountain to catch rabbits. When you encounter a wild boar, you don't know how to run away, and you have to rush to catch it. I heard a wolf howling in the distance, and I dared to imitate the wolf howl and shout back.

A wolf entered the village in the middle of the night, and every household closed its doors.

The next day, the people in the village beat up all the brats.

Wen Du is not an honest boy.

He couldn't go to the mountains, so he climbed trees in the woods and dug out bird's nests.

In the summer, he caught snakes with his bare hands and ran rampant in the village.

That is also a troublesome figure.

Now, just over half a year later, Wen Du is wearing a white shirt and a pair of black trousers. Wearing leather shoes on his feet and with his hair cut into two-eight parts, he looks like a successful person.

Who can connect such a character with the stinky little egg before?

The farm accountant felt deeply that Wendu had changed a lot, and asked enthusiastically: "Oh, I don't even dare to admit it. Didn't you go to live in the city? Why are you back at this time?"

"Isn't this the high school entrance examination? I'm back to take the exam."

Wen Du's student status is still here. After the exam this time, he plans to take his student status with him.

The high school entrance examination must be taken in person.

Wen Du had calculated the date before coming back.

The farm accountant said quickly: "I heard that you have made money outside, so what are you studying for? Those college students are not as capable as you."

"The great man said, live and learn. Even if I am educated in elementary school and make money. In the future, the world will develop rapidly and I will be eliminated without education."

You may not have an academic degree, but you cannot stop studying or stop studying.

In the future, there will be many ways to learn, as long as you are willing to work hard.

Wen Du never gave up studying in his previous life.

If he could start over in this life, he would still choose to study.

He not only wants academic qualifications, but also wants to learn things he has never learned before. He would not re-take the path he took in his previous life. It's too bitter and too tiring. He wants to take a new and challenging path.

"Young man, you have a good consciousness. I have something else to do. I'll go home in the evening and ask your sister to cook some dishes, and we'll have a few drinks."

"Second brother-in-law, I want to go, but I'm only thirteen."

"Hey, what about Thirteen? Don't tell me that you've never drunk alcohol before. The brats here have tasted alcohol before they can even sit down." Although those old men who teased children were all attacked. insulted.

But there are still many people who are willing to tease their children like this.

"My grandma also came back with me." Wen Du took out his trump card, and the accountant immediately made an excuse and left.

Wen Du carried the TV and continued to look for the village chief.

The village chief didn't dare to recognize Wen Du when he saw him: "Xiao Du?"

"It's me, the village chief." Wen Du responded with a smile.

"When did you come back? Come in and do it!" The village chief warmly greeted Wen Du into the house.

"I just came back today. I came to see you not long after I arrived."

"Sit down, sit down and talk."

The village chief poured Wen Du a glass of water.

Ever since Wen Du went to his house before he left years ago, the village chief has subconsciously regarded Wen Du as an adult.

"Village chief, I gave this to our farm."

Wen Du put the thing in his hand on the ground, and the village chief noticed it.

He saw it just now and thought it was Wen Du who bought it for himself, but he didn't expect it was for the farm.

"You...this! Are you giving this to the farm?" The village chief swallowed hard, feeling that this kid was a bit of a prodigal. "Do you know how much this thing costs? Even a black and white TV would still cost..."

Wen Du interrupted the village chief: "I know how much it costs. These things are free of charge in the south and you can get them for a little money. It's much easier than here."

"Your father is like that, and your sister is sick. She has a high fever every now and then and has to be sent to the hospital. No matter how capable your grandma is, she is still a woman and she is old. You can finally make some money and live a good life. Don't Wasteful spending."

No one's money comes from strong winds.

This kid didn't know how much hardship he had to endure outside to earn some money, but he even bought a TV as a gift.

"Village Chief, the uncles and uncles in your village have helped our family a lot over the years. My dad is not doing much, and the big guys help water the fields at home. My grandma is not asked to guard the watering fields in the middle of the night. I said contracting Barren Mountain and the farm also encouraged me. When my sister was missing, everyone helped to find her."

And the previous life...

Too many people have helped their family.

The kindness is not changed in the previous life, and you don't have to pay it back in this life.

He won't give them money, but he will teach them to make money on their own.

"You really have to accept this TV. Every night, after everyone is done with their work, we organize everyone to come to the field to watch the news broadcast. We organize the children to watch TV and see the world. We don't have the ability to go out now. We just listen to it. If it's not enough, you need to see. Take a look at the outside world, broaden your horizons, and strive to have more children go out with their own abilities in the future."

When the village chief heard Wen Du's words, he felt that he had indeed seen the right person.

"well said!"

The field secretary came in from outside and looked at Wen Du appreciatively.

Wen Du was a little embarrassed by the slap: "Hello Secretary!"

"What you just said makes sense. Not only the children want to see the world, but we, the members of Red Star Farm, also want to see more of the world." The secretary admired Wen Du very much and pulled Wen Du to talk. Good words.

Wen Du talked about the things outside, what he saw, and what he saw.

Finally, Wen Du said: "Secretary, our commune members here rely on farming, and the annual harvest is just enough to fill their bellies and earn some seed money for next year. They can barely provide for their two children to study, and their lives are very tight. Now the policies from above Things have changed, so don't limit yourself to farming."

The secretary understood what Wen Du meant and wanted to hear what Wen Du had to say.

"Do you have any ideas?"

Wen Du was not polite. Time was tight, so he naturally went straight to the point: "As you can see, the people I let our family live in are raising chickens. We don't have enough food to eat here. After paying the tax, it is enough to eat at home. . Some people can still sell grain. The grain sold does not cost much. But if you use the grain to raise chickens, the profits you create are different. If you raise chickens, you can sell chickens and eggs. "

The secretary frowned and said, "Raising chickens is not that easy. It's okay in good years, but if there is a bad year and there is a chicken plague, I'm afraid there won't be a few chickens left in the whole village."

"So we have to send people to learn. We have a veterinary station here, and you can ask people from the veterinary station to provide guidance from door to door. The veterinary station is right next to it. Once someone finds that the chicken is not in the right condition, they can go to the veterinarian immediately."

"Where are so many eggs going to be sold? How can so many chickens be turned into money? It's better to have less, but if there are more, it won't be easy to sell."

The secretary has long-term things in mind.

The village chief also nodded beside him, thinking that what the secretary said made sense.

Wen Du smiled: "This is easy to solve. Our tractor station has ready-made trucks, and all chickens and eggs can be sent to the city. I have friends in the city who will collect eggs and chickens specifically."

The secretary finally understood why Wen Du encouraged people in the village to raise chickens and ducks.

"We also have fish ponds here. There are a lot of fish in more than a dozen fish ponds. We can also raise ducks on them. Anyway, whether it is eggs, duck eggs, chickens and ducks, we collect them all. If you are worried, I can let you Someone will sign a contract with you."

"The contract must be signed. This is also a guarantee for the villagers." The secretary felt relieved now.

Wen Du stood up and said goodbye: "Then I will go back to review first. I have an exam tomorrow. When I get back, I will let someone discuss the specific details with you."

The secretary and the village chief sent Wen Du out together.

Wen Du walked away with long legs.

The secretary looked at Wen Du's back and said with emotion: "The children today are really amazing. The way he spoke just now made me forget that he was still a child."

"Yes, who would have thought that this is just a child under thirteen years old? He is better than many adults. The ancestral graves of the old Wen family are smoking." The village chief was envious.

The secretary said: "I remember that Wendu's family was defeated after his grandfather died, right?"

"Yes, the old man took all the family property outside. Because he was suffering from an emergency, he was gone and his belongings were gone. Wendu and his grandmother were a young woman with a little girl and a pregnant belly. How could she travel thousands of miles? Going all the way out to collect family property? Even if you go, people won't recognize you, and you might lose your life."

"This is also a blessing in disguise. Otherwise, the Wen family would not have been able to survive in the past ten years."

Wen Du was also thinking about what the secretary said.

Their school is a converted temple, and the teacher's office is built in the back.

Wen Du went in and went to find the principal. The principal knew about Wen Du's situation and wanted someone to come over for the exam tomorrow. When the exam was over, he would let Wen Du take the files with him.

When he returned home from work, he saw Wen Ying sitting in the yard in a daze.

"Why are you in a daze?"

He walked over and rubbed his sister's head, but unexpectedly he brought out what was in his sister's heart.

Wen Ying said aggrievedly: "Brother, when I left, I prepared stamps for Song Liying. But she never wrote a letter to me. I thought she didn't know our home address, and I deliberately wrote it in the letter. I wrote. Brother, do you think she doesn't want to be friends with me if she doesn't write?"

She is just such a friend.

Very cherished.

Also very reluctant to part with it.

Wen Du reached out and picked up his sister like a little chicken: "Since you want to know, wouldn't it be enough to ask her in person?"

Chapter 99

Wen Ying was carried by her brother for two steps before she struggled to stand up and urged herself to go.

"Brother, you're holding me like this, like you're holding a kitten's neck! It looks so pitiful." Wen Ying made a little cry of protest, "Can you not carry me like this in the future?"

Wen Du lowered his head to look at his sister who was below his waist, and ruffled her hair lovingly: "Yingying, if you were even smarter, my brother wouldn't have such a chance."

Wen Ying thought her brother would say to her gently: "Okay, I will never carry you like this again."

Who knew she would hear such an answer, her mouth opened in surprise, and she looked at Wen Du in disbelief.

"Brother, are you still you?" Wen Ying suspected that her brother had been transported through time.

Don't ask her how she knows what time travel is.

The young lady next door likes a time-travel drama.

The heroine in it was suddenly transported by someone from the future. She was so afraid that her brother would be penetrated too!

Wen Du curled his lips and deliberately teased his sister: "I'm not me, who is that?"

"Are you a bad guy wearing my brother's skin?"

Wen Ying took two steps back warily. If something went wrong, he would knock the person unconscious to see if he could get his brother back.

She would never let any ghost take over her brother's body.

If her brother couldn't come back, she would lock him up at home and wait for him to come back.

She believes that her brother will definitely come back!

Because the person whom my brother hates the most is her.

Wen Du smiled and asked, "What would I do if you weren't prepared?"

"I will lock you up." Wen Ying said extremely seriously.

Wen Du's original intention of joking faded away. He raised his hand and rubbed his sister's head: "Be good."

Well!

Still brother!

Wen Ying felt relieved, took the finger left by her brother and held it, saying softly: "Brother, don't do manual labor outside. Just come back early. Our tea egg business is very good now, and the steamed buns The business is also very booming! The money we make can help us both finish college. I heard that there are subsidies for getting into a good university. Brother, you can actually make money if you study hard."

"Well, I came back this time to take the high school entrance examination. When the high school entrance examination is over, I will transfer the school to the city."

Wen Du knew that his sister was worried about his studies. He didn't need to tell her about other things, but he had to let her know about his studies.

After Wen Ying heard this, she said in surprise: "So you came back to take the exam? Brother, can you do it? Do you still remember the knowledge points? What if you don't pass the exam? It doesn't matter if you don't pass the exam. When the time comes, we will Spend some money and go to another school! Or repeat for a year and then take the exam again. You are so smart, the reason you didn't pass the exam is definitely because you don't have time to read."

Wen Du listened to his sister making excuses for him, and his heart became soft.

In his previous life, he hid his identity and wanted to feel at home. But his life was not happy.

His wife loved him very much, but when she discovered that he was just an employee of a large company and had been in the same position for decades, her feelings for her faded.

His parents don't like him and don't let their children have too much contact with him.

So much so that the kids don't like him.

He has a home, but it's the same as not having a home.

When he was dying, he donated all his inheritance, and he didn't know how his wife and children would react.

Wen Du did not regret doing this.

He just regretted that his sister, grandma and father did not wait for the day when he developed.

Perhaps it was because he had accumulated virtue in his previous life that God gave him a chance to start over.

"Here we are, should you go and call people out yourself, or should I help you call them out?" Wen Du was worried that his sister would not dare to go.

Wen Ying is braver than he thought.

"I go by my own."

Do your own thing.

She walked to the door of Song Liying's house with firm steps, and then used all her strength to shout loudly: "Song Liying! Song Liying!"

A woman with pigtails came out of the vegetable garden. When she saw Wen Ying, she smiled and said, "It's Yingying? When did you come back?"

"I just came back today. Auntie, is Liying at home?" Wen Ying asked politely with a soft smile.

The woman is Song Liying's mother. She is not very tall, has a big face, big eyes, and fairly fair skin. Although he looks very handsome, he has an expression that is not easy to get along with and is a bit mean.

If you were thinner, this feeling would be more obvious.

"She's at home, go in and call her!"

Song Liying's mother was still cleaning up the vegetable garden, so she asked Wen Ying to go in and call for help.

Wen Ying looked back at her brother. Wen Du, who was nearby, heard the conversation just now and waved his hand to her, letting her go in by herself. Then he pointed to the side and told her that he was waiting for her there.

Wen Ying went in with confidence.

Song Liying was cooking. When she saw Wen Ying come in, she said with surprise: "Yingying, are you back? I thought I would never see you again!"

"How come you can't see me anymore? When you grow up, go to college, and get admitted to the city, we can still meet in the future!" Wen Ying found that it wasn't that Song Liying didn't like her, nor that she didn't want to be friends with her. , I don't feel so sad anymore.

She didn't ask directly, but first had a family affair with Song Liying.

Song Liying took the initiative and said: "My mother didn't let me write to you. She found the letter I wrote to you and burned it. She also took away all my stamps. She knew that my father would give me Let me buy snacks for a few cents. He also took all my money away."

Wen Ying didn't expect that the truth about what she was brooding about would turn out to be like this.

She pursed her lips and said: "It doesn't matter, we will correspond when you grow up. Do you know my home address? I have written it in the letter. Also, I have a phone at home! You can still call me in the future. Liying, I hope we can go to the same university and continue to be best friends in the future."

Song Liying was surprised to hear that there was a phone and said: "Do you still have a phone at home? We only have one phone in the field department. My mother has never seen it!"

"Then you study hard! When your academic performance is good and you are admitted to college, you can come to my house and watch the phone! I also have a TV at home, a color TV, and we can watch TV together."

Wen Ying drew a cake for Song Liying without any knowledge.

Song Liying was fed well!

"Really? Your family is so rich!" Song Liying also knew that those things could only be bought with money.

"Really, once you get into college, you can go and see it."

Wen Ying deceived Song Liying.

She knows that girls nowadays, if they fail to pass the high school entrance examination, will have to go on a blind date around the same age and get married within a few years. Repeating the life of my father's generation, I never saw any hope in my life.

Only through learning can we get out of the village and see more of the world.

"Liying, I will write to you. It doesn't matter if you don't write to me, I will write to you." She wanted to encourage Song Liying and give Song Liying a new life.

Song Liying nodded vigorously: "Okay, I will definitely study hard. But studying is so difficult!"

"It's not difficult. Once you learn it, you will find that they are actually very simple."

Wen Ying and Song Liying talked for a while and then stood up to say goodbye.

"You can play a little longer!"

Song Liying couldn't bear to leave Wen Ying.

With Wen Ying here, her mother would not urge her to cook or scold her. It's okay if she cooks a little slower.

"My brother is still waiting for me. I have to go back. If you are free, come to my house to play with me. I will stay here for two days."

"good."

Song Liying secretly glanced into the garden and whispered: "I won't give it to you! My mother is watching me!"

"I know, I know."

Wen Ying is used to it.

She opened the door curtain and came out. When she passed the garden, she didn't see Song Liying's mother, so she came out directly.

Wen Du saw his sister coming out alone and asked in surprise: "It seems like we had a good conversation?"

He didn't miss the smile on his sister's lips.

Wen Ying asked in surprise: "How did you know?"

"It's calculated."

Wen Du said enigmatically.

Wen Ying asked curiously: "How did you calculate it? Did you also go in and squat under the window to eavesdrop?"

"Am I that wretched?" Wen Du's lips twitched, and he poked his sister's little face, "Looking at your smile, what else don't you know?"

Wen Ying suddenly covered her face: "Oh, it turns out I betrayed myself!"

"Silly goose!"

Wen Du led his sister back home.

Wen Ying happily held her brother's hand and jumped along the way.

"elder brother."

"Um?"

"elder brother!"

"explain."

"Song Liying didn't want to be friends with me. It was her mother who didn't let her write to me. I gave her our home phone number and asked her to come to the university to play with me. Brother, I want Song Liying to be admitted to the university. University."

Wen Ying said a lot in one breath.

Wen Dudu listened patiently: "Why do you have to go to college?"

My sister seems to have a deep obsession with learning.

Insist that everyone should go to college.

"Only because she gets admitted to college will she change her destiny. After Song Liying gets admitted to university, she can leave her mother. She doesn't have to cook so hard." Wen Ying has never cooked before, and she can only make a fire at most. .

Compared with Song Liying, Song Liying is just the little maid from the landlord's house in the past, so pitiful.

Wen Du lowered his head and looked at his innocent sister.

He didn't expect that his sister was more mature and sensible than he thought.

Also, otherwise, she would not have been able to escape from the traffickers with a feverish child.

Thinking of Sister Hong who had not yet been arrested, Wen Du's eyes flashed coldly.

He works hard to make money and wants to have more powerful capital. In fact, he is waiting until the technology matures and installs eyes in every corner of the motherland, so that human traffickers, crazy and vicious people have nowhere to hide.

He wants to make this world full of absolute security as soon as possible like the future generations.

"Yingying is great! Then study hard in the future. If you have study materials, you can have people bring them back."

Wen Du naturally supported his sister's idea. Since her sister wanted Song Liying to go to college, he would definitely help.

"Who are you looking for?" Wen Ying asked, tilting her head.

"Xiao Liu." Wen Du said, "Every household here will raise chickens from now on, and your brother Xiao Liu will come over every two days. If you have anything by then, you can ask him to help bring it over. You can also Invite Song Liying to play at home in advance."

Chapter 100

Wen Ying knows better than many people the impact of doing business.

It can change the lives of an entire village.

"Brother, does it mean that Song Liying's family can also raise chickens and make money? Then if Song Liying has money, will Song Liying's mother be willing to support Song Liying in her education?"

Wen Ying was more concerned about whether Song Liying could continue studying than whether the people in the village could become rich.

"Our place is different from other places. In fact, people here are very competitive. For example, if you come to play with Song Liying wearing a beautiful skirt, Song Liying's mother will also buy Song Liying a small skirt. If you are admitted to college , Song Liying will also take the college entrance examination and will never drop out of school."

After Wen Du finished speaking, he lowered his head and found that his sister looked at him in a wrong way.

He lowered his head and asked him: "What's wrong with you? What's that look in your eyes?"

"Brother, I always feel that this is not a metaphor, but the truth." Wen Ying's small eyes seemed to see the essence through the phenomenon.

Wen Du curled his lips, tugged on her pigtails, and praised, "Not bad."

"elder brother."

"Um?"

The brother and sister continued walking home.

Wen Ying asked Wen Du: "Then from now on, if I wear beautiful clothes every day and buy a lot of delicious food for Song Liying's mother, then Song Liying will have similar things to me?"

"What do you think?" The smile in Wen Du's eyes grew stronger.

Wen Ying tilted her head and thought for a moment, then said, "I think it's possible."

"But you won't live here forever." Wen Du said.

"I can come here with Brother Xiaoliu's car once a week." The more Wen Ying thought about it, the more it made sense, "I'll even bring grandma with me."

"Can."

Wen Du thought it was pretty good.

Grandma has lived here all her life. Although she has left, her roots are here.

The family's ancestral graves are also buried here.

One day, grandma will come back and be buried with grandpa.

There were very few people that grandma could talk to in the city, and she was very lonely. If I come back once a week and stay for a day, I can talk to the people here.

Their family returned the land, and they can also grow some radishes and vegetables in the vegetable plot. Grandma will not have to buy vegetables to make steamed buns.

Thinking about it this way, it really feels appropriate everywhere.

"Didn't my brother buy you so many clothes? Dad and Zhizhi also bought you a lot of beautiful clothes and shoes. You come here wearing different clothes every time."

Wen Du already knew the thoughts of the women in the village.

They favor sons over daughters. Even if they want a son, they cannot show it and can only work hard to have one. Even if she can't give birth, she still has to show to outsiders that she likes her daughter.

If other people's girls wear skirts, their girls should also wear skirts.

This is where the desire to compare comes from.

Wen Ying settled the matter in her heart and started to walk briskly.

She held Wen Du's hand and said softly, "Brother, you are so amazing!"

"Is this awesome?"

"It's more than just being awesome." Wen Ying is very good at flattering, "My brother is the most powerful person in my heart. Nothing can stump my brother."

"Oh, don't put such a high hat on me. Your brother and I are just an ordinary person. But I can solve Yingying's problems." Wen Du lives his whole life again in order to solve all his sister's problems.

Wen Ying jumped twice and felt very tired.

She held her brother's hand and walked slowly. The brother and sister arrived at the door of their home. Before they entered, they heard many people in the family talking.

The two of them looked at each other and walked towards the next room in perfect agreement.

"Those grandparents from the village are too nosy." Wen Ying said with lingering fear.

Wen Du asked funnyly: "You won't have contact with outsiders from now on?"

"I study hard because I want to enter the laboratory. If I have this talent and research something very important, I can make my brother's life comfortable!"

This is Wen Ying's recent dream.

When she was sleeping a few days ago, she accidentally dreamed about what was in her dream.

In her dream before, she seemed to hear her brother talking about scientists. The net worth of scientists is very impressive. The patent fee is enough to ensure food and clothing for future generations.

So this became Wen Ying's dream.

As for writing scripts for dad, dad doesn't act anymore, he sings. She doesn't know how to write songs, so she should let her father dance in the ocean of music by himself.

It doesn't matter even if the splash doesn't come out.

She was the one who kept Dad in check.

Thinking of this, Wen Ying felt full of motivation.

"Brother, I want to be a scientist in the future."

"So you just said that you wanted to be a scientist when you entered the laboratory?" Wen Du asked in surprise.

Wen Ying nodded seriously: "Yes. When you are a scientist, you will get patent fees, which is a lot of money. Then you don't have to work hard to make money. You just need to do what you want to do. "

No one had ever said such things to Wen Du.

In his previous life, he knew that he wanted to make money. Only by making money could he mobilize more manpower and material resources to find his sister.

After his rebirth, he only wanted to let his family live a good life and his sister to have enough food and clothing. He never thought about what he liked or what he wanted to do.

After thinking about it seriously, Wen Du smiled and said to his sister, "Brother likes to make money, and this is how he likes to make money."

Wen Ying asked softly: "Really?"

"Well, so Yingying doesn't have to deliberately become a scientist. Being a scientist is actually very hard. You have to stay in the laboratory every day and can't come out for a long time."

Life will lack a lot of fun.

He doesn't want his sister to be famous in history. He just wants his sister to be happy and live a colorful and extremely splendid life.

The wind blew the trees in the yard, and the cherries on the cherry trees turned red.

Wen Ying took the initiative and said, "Brother, I'll pick cherries for you!"

The cherries in the north are different from the cherries in the south. The skin is thin and very tender. Not too big.

Wen Ying took the ladle, picked the cherries, washed them, and carried them into the house.

"Brother, eat it quickly. I just tasted it. It's very sweet."

Wen Ying looked at her brother leaning there and wanted to cry for some reason.

Wen Du noticed his sister's mood, raised his head and asked, "What's wrong?"

Why do you look like you're about to cry?

"Brother, I will work hard to live and die behind you. I will buy you a very large and luxurious coffin..." Wen Ying thought that the people in the dream seemed to use urns.

Whether it's an urn or a coffin, she must prepare the best for her brother.

Wen Du suspected that he heard wrongly.

Just as he was about to speak, he heard his sister continue: "At that time, I will also find a Feng Shui master to check the Feng Shui and choose an excellent Yin Mansion for you, so that when you are reincarnated, you can be reborn into a good family and be rich all your life. Young Master, you don't have to work so hard."

Wen Du: "Thank you."

"You're welcome!" Wen Ying thought that her nephew didn't like her brother in her previous life, and she still cared about it. "Brother, you don't have to have children in the future. I will take care of you in your old age. It doesn't matter if your children are disobedient. You don't have to worry about your funeral. I promise to make your funeral a beautiful one."

Wen Du: "..."

He is thirteen this year, not eighty-three.

He still had seventy years to live until he was buried!

There's no need to be so worried about his death.

Wen Du picked up the cherry and put it in his sister's mouth, blocking her chattering mouth. He really didn't want to hear what his coffin looked like or where he was buried.

As for whether children and grandchildren are filial...

Wen Du didn't care.

Those who do not care about him will not get a penny of his property.

Except for his sister, grandma, and father, everyone else is an outsider to him.

None of the old ladies from home have left, and it seems they don't want to leave either.

Wen Du glanced at the time: "It's one o'clock, and those people are not leaving. They obviously want to stay at home to eat. Yingying, are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry. I'm sleepy and want to sleep." Wen Ying rubbed her eyes and yawned as she spoke.

Wen Du said, "Then you go to sleep and eat after you wake up."

He also caught up on his sleep.

Old Mrs. Wen came back with food and could not leave anyone to eat at home. Those people sat for a while and then left. She looked next door and found that both children were asleep.

The old lady saw that all the leeks were growing in the yard. After some thought, she cut a handful of leeks and took them back, planning to make dumplings for her children.

Chives and egg stuffing.

Both Wen Du and Wen Ying love to eat.

Smelling the smell of scrambled eggs, Wen Du opened his eyes, sat up after waking up for a minute, and went to the ground to put on his shoes.

"Are you going to make dumplings?" Wen Du was surprised.

"I haven't eaten dumplings for a long time. I didn't have the conditions at home before, but now that I have the conditions, I must eat something good." Old Mrs. Wen put the eggs into a bowl and began to knead the dough to make dumpling wrappers.

"Then you should make more dumplings. I like dumplings the most."

Wen Du went to wash his hands and came over to help after washing his hands.

"You don't need to do this. Just go and do what you have to do." Old Mrs. Wen worked very quickly and very quickly.

Wen Du did not leave, however: "Two people can do it faster than one person."

He started making dumpling wrappers, and Mrs. Wen went to fill the dumplings.

She is only responsible for packages, and she is really fast.

Wen Ying woke up when the dumplings were half-wrapped. She consciously went to wash the pot and put water in it, then sat on a small bench to boil water and wait for the dumplings to cook.

Mrs. Wen looked at her granddaughter and then her grandson, thinking of her son who was out of town.

"Your father really went to sing?"

Old Mrs. Wen was either unenlightened or a little surprised, but she felt it was reasonable.

She knows better than anyone what her son is like.

I like to sing and go crazy on stage.

I just don't know if he will be bullied when he gets there.

Wen Shaoyu, who was missed by his own mother, is participating in the semi-finals.

Situ Guangyao was like his assistant, helping him carry his clothes and holding Wen Shaoyu's cup in his hand, which contained strong tea brought from home. In his mouth were slices of green olives.

His posture didn't look like he was participating in a singing competition, but rather like a Peking Opera master coming to perform on stage.

There were not as many people in the semi-finals as there were in the preliminary round.

It's still one person and one song.

Wen Shaoyu cleared his throat, feeling a little nervous, so he turned back to talk to Situ Guangyao to distract him: "The song I sang before was actually made into a tape!"

"Well, I know, you've said it eight hundred times."

Situ Guangyao was a bit intimidating when he was expressionless.

However, Wen Shaoyu didn't notice it and was still talking to Situ Guangyao: "When the time comes, I will secretly send a tape back to my mother. If she hears my voice, she will definitely be very excited. I hope she can see that I have some potential. For the sake of it, beat me gently! Don't let me kneel at the gate, just kneel in the yard!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 411 20
70s Pampers Little Salted Fish (七零娇宠小咸鱼) Author: Guan Yingying https://m.shubaow.net/135/135086/ Copywriter 1: Love to show off Cousin: I have n...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
866K 87.6K 30
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
2M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...