The sister of male protagonis...

Autorstwa CNovel_Reader

Original title: 年代文男主他妹回来了 Six-year-old Wen Ying had a dream. After dreaming that he was lost, his brother t... Więcej

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-148 (end)

Chapter 41-50

1.7K 10 1
Autorstwa CNovel_Reader

Chapter 41

When Mrs. Wen heard this, she was stunned for a moment, and then her eyebrows jumped.

Wen Shaoyu, that little bastard, kept her busy all day long. He even found a wife behind her back.

Doesn't he have a clear idea of ​​his own virtue?

Old Mrs. Wen looked left and right and saw a wooden stick standing in the corner. She walked over, picked it up and walked outside.

When Wen Du saw this, he felt something was wrong and hurriedly chased him out.

Unfortunately it's too late.

Old Mrs. Wen's legs and feet were very numb. When she came outside, she pointed a stick at Wen Shaoyu and said, "Get out of the car."

When Wen Shaoyu saw his mother like this, he knew something was wrong.

Although I don't understand what's going on, I'm bound to get beaten if I go down.

He was stupid to go down there.

"Mom, please speak up if you have anything to say. Isn't it bad for you to point a stick at someone? Besides, the two children are still watching. Put down the stick first. Let's talk slowly if you have anything to say. Don't be anxious. , let alone be impulsive."

Old Mrs. Wen sneered: "I'm still talking to you? I'm not impulsive? Get out of here right now!"

"Mom, first tell me what I did. If you don't let me go down, give me two sticks. Didn't I get beaten in vain?"

Wen Shaoyu not only did not go down, but also picked up his daughter.

If his mother has the ability, she can beat him with a stick, but he won't go down anyway.

Old Mrs. Wen was so angry that her son's shameless appearance made her head hurt.

Wen Du stepped forward, took the stick from his grandma's hand, and persuaded his grandma nicely: "If grandma has anything to say, don't get excited. Tell him slowly. Besides, it's a good thing."

At worst, he could just take his sister with him.

He couldn't leave his sister at home anyway.

"What's a good thing? It's best for him to be a bachelor in his life. If he dares to bring a woman home, don't you think I'll break his legs!"

Old Mrs. Wen really hated her son's eyes, which were as good as blind.

There is also a hole in my brain. I get dizzy after being coaxed by those women and agree to anything. She didn't want her son to be reborn as an ancestor, and then reborn as a troublemaker.

Their family is pretty good like this.

Wen Shaoyu jumped up and said loudly: "Mom, what are you talking about? When did I bring a girl home? Since...that so-and-so left our house, I haven't spoken to the women outside. Shall I bring back a lonely ghost?"

Wen Shaoyu didn't admit that it was because he had high standards and looked down on the women in the village.

Even if he wants to get married, he still wants to find a woman who is more beautiful than his ex-wife.

When he meets that woman again, he will show her that he, Wen Shaoyu, can marry a woman a hundred times more beautiful than her.

"What's going on?" Mrs. Wen turned around and asked her grandson.

Wen Du looked at his sister, but Mrs. Wen misunderstood that she was looking at Wen Shaoyu, and then took the stick and pointed it at Wen Shaoyu.

"Tell me the truth, are you dating someone else outside?"

Wen Shaoyu felt baffled.

"Mom, if you don't look at the crooked melons and cracked dates in our village, who can I fall in love with? Besides, are there any good-looking girls in these ten miles away? The slightly prettier girls are less than eighteen, and they can marry Me? Even if they want to marry me, I don't have to."

Wen Shaoyu is quite a stinker.

Especially recently, he has been very confident.

Mrs. Wen was even more angry when she heard her son's words.

"Look at your arrogance. Why don't you want someone to marry you? If someone is willing to marry you, just burn incense."

Wen Shaoyu was unhappy when he heard this.

"Mom, I am your biological son. How can you belittle your biological son like this? Besides, our family will be from the city in the future. I will open a shop and do business and be the boss soon. The little girl who wants to marry me will definitely I don't know how many. And look at how upbeat my son is. Why should I find a woman to come back and share the kindness my son has done to me?"

When Mrs. Wen heard her son's shameless words, she wanted to replace the stick in her hand with a kitchen knife.

"Grandma, don't be impulsive."

Wen Du watched his grandma take two more steps forward with the stick, and hurriedly stepped forward to stop her, and then snatched the stick back.

It's okay to hit his father, but don't hurt his sister.

"Dad, please tell me the truth quickly. If you really have a suitable partner, we have to tell them clearly before we go to the city. Don't let others poke your spine."

Wen Du also wanted to know what was going on.

It is impossible for my sister to lie.

Wen Shaoyu said a little crazy: "When did I talk to someone, why didn't I know it? Didn't I make everything clear just now? Except for people in my family, I haven't talked to any women outside. Comrade has spoken."

Those women looked down on him, thought he was incompetent, and even let their wives run away.

Those little widows looked down upon him even more.

Even if I get married, I don't want to marry him who has two children.

Isn't it because he doesn't make money and is a loser?

Now he works as a gatekeeper at an agricultural machinery station and pays ten yuan a month for them to be willing to say a word to him.

Oh, I didn't even ask him if he wanted to talk to them.

He is not a fool.

I don't want to be taken advantage of.

Wen Shaoyu is a romantic person at heart, and he longs for the kind of feelings described in the book.

If he would start a family with a woman again, it would be because of love.

Wen Shaoyu saw the word love in a book. After reading that book, he became more and more unwilling to live in confusion.

"You really don't have a partner?"

Why does Mrs. Wen not believe it so much?

Wen Shaoyu held out three fingers: "I swear to God, I have absolutely no partner. If I have a woman I like, I will definitely tell you as soon as possible."

Old Mrs. Wen turned back and asked her grandson: "Who did you hear that your father has a partner?"

Wen Du couldn't betray his sister, so he made up a random sentence: "Maybe some people are jealous of our family's good life. They are deliberately teasing me and causing trouble for us."

When Wen Shaoyu heard the curse, he said: "None of these wicked things have good intentions. I wish them no children!"

After Wen Shaoyu scolded the person, he still felt that the words were too dirty. He sighed several times before sitting back with his daughter in his arms with a look of dismay on his face.

He felt relieved knowing that he had misunderstood Wen Du.

He helped Old Mrs. Wen get into the car.

"Grandma, we have to hurry up. Tractors are much slower than cars. By the time we get to the city, it will probably take a long time."

"Then leave quickly."

Mrs. Wen got on the bus, and Wen Shaoyu made room for her in a very awkward manner.

"Mom, it's very comfortable for you to sit here, and it's not cold yet. I just covered myself up to keep warm."

Old Mrs. Wen gritted her teeth and endured it again and again before kicking her son down.

"Shut up!"

Don't sound like a retard the moment you open your mouth.

Wen Shaoyu's face was filled with grievances and he sat down pitifully beside him.

Wen Du got in the car, and Chen Si immediately cranked up the tractor, put the crank handle in place, sat on the tractor, and started driving the tractor.

Because it was too early and very cold, many people didn't come out.

The Wen family keeps a low profile.

The breeze on the road was so cold that even wearing a cotton-padded jacket made me shiver with cold.

It's okay that Wen Du is a boy.

He didn't want his sister and Lu Jingzhi to catch a cold. And my grandma is old, so if she gets frozen, she won't be able to recover for a while.

So Wen Du stood up, opened his luggage and took out a quilt.

"Grandma, sit on the quilt and wrap yourself up. This will block the wind and keep you warm."

Otherwise, the cold wind will penetrate the bones and people will not be able to bear it.

Mrs. Wen wanted to say it wasn't cold, but her hands became cold after a while.

She asked her grandson to bring the quilt, and then asked the two younger ones to come over.

"The three of us cover ourselves with this quilt, and you and your dad use that mattress to protect yourself."

Although there are many quilts, they cannot cover so many people.

When Wen Du heard this, he brought the mattress over, and Wen Shaoyu couldn't wait to take it and wrap it up.

"It's so warm. I almost froze to death just now."

The sun isn't out right now and it's really cold.

Wen Ying and Lu Jingzhi hid under the quilt with only their big eyes exposed.

"Zhizhi, is it cold there? Is it as cold as ours?"

Lu Jingzhi shook his head: "It doesn't snow over there. When it's the coldest, we just add a coat."

Wen Ying cried in envy.

"That's great of you. I don't need frostbite on my hands in winter. Look at my hands. They are not healed yet." The wound on Wen Ying's hand has not healed yet, and it hurts every time she moves her hand.

Lu Jingzhi pulled the quilt on her side: "Yingying, you go back and lie on the quilt, I will block the wind for you in front of you."

In this way, Yingying hides under the quilt, and her hands won't get cold.

Wen Ying thought for a while and took off her cotton shoes. The whole person was lying under the quilt, huddled into a small ball.

Because she got up too early, she fell asleep soon.

Lu Jingzhi asked Mrs. Wen worriedly: "Grandma, what should I do if Yingying falls asleep? Will she catch a cold?"

Mrs. Wen had seen it a long time ago.

She said in a gentle tone: "It's okay. Just wrap her up with a quilt when you get to the place. She won't catch a cold..."

Hearing Mrs. Wen say this, Lu Jingzhi felt relieved.

Wen Du saw that his sister was well protected, wrapped in a mattress and resting with her eyes closed.

After driving for more than an hour, the sun came out.

Wen Shaoyu called Chen Si: "I'll drive for a while, you come up quickly and warm yourself up."

Chen Si is really cold.

He felt like his feet were going to freeze off.

When the car stopped, Wen Du stood up, picked up his thermos bottle, poured a cup of hot water and handed it to Chen Si.

"Fourth uncle, please drink a glass of water to warm yourself up."

Chen Si held the cup and drank two sips of hot water before feeling a little warm all over. After he drank the entire glass of water, Wen Shaoyu drove away.

When Wen Shaoyu went down, he picked up a mat made by his mother.

That mat is usually placed on the kang to cover the feet.

Otherwise, it will be very cold inside the house, and if your feet are not covered with something, they will get frostbite.

Wen Shaoyu covered himself with the mat, and took a torn military coat, passing it through the front to block his chest and neck.

He also put a Lei Feng hat on his head and took out a mask and put it on. I thought he would be armed now, but who knew that he took out a gauze scarf from his pocket and put it on his head, tying it carefully. It doesn't block the view and blocks the wind.

Although it doesn't have much effect, it can block some wind.

Chen Si felt that this guy was a little too thoughtful.

"Why didn't you prepare this outfit for me when I was driving just now?"

Wen Shaoyu said loudly: "You said you drive every day. Don't you know it's cold when driving in the morning? I thought you were used to it."

Chen Si was speechless.

Wen Shaoyu drove quite steadily.

When he was in the army, he was in Dabei, which was already close to the national border, poor and cold.

But there are hazelnut trees all over the mountains and plains.

After they finished their work, they would grab a few bags of hazelnuts when passing by the mountains and eat two handfuls when they were hungry.

Otherwise, all the hazelnuts on the mountain will rot.

The place was vast and sparsely populated, and there was no one else there except their troops.

Their troops are clearing wasteland every day.

Wen Shaoyu is actually pretty good. He learned a lot after joining the army. The skills of driving a tractor and repairing a tractor were learned in the army.

When he returned home, the leaders in the army kept him and asked him to stay there for a few more years so that he could arrange work when he came back.

But what good jobs can be arranged in their home?

Wen Shaoyu felt that it would be better for him to go home and farm.

He came back after serving as a soldier for two years. He didn't even tan, he was still fair and fair, but he was lazier than before.

After all, he is responsible for driving a tractor when working.

If the tractor breaks down, he will repair it.

People who don't know anything about him don't know that he served in the army.

Wen Shaoyu was fully armed and did not let Chen Si get down to drive again. He drove the car to the city in one go.

After entering the city, Wen Shaoyu didn't know where to go. He stopped the car and Wen Du sat in front to show him the way.

After driving for another hour, they finally arrived.

Wen Shaoyu looked at the unfamiliar door and asked in surprise: "This is not the house we rented before! Xiaodu, are you mistaken?"

"Our family has a large population and we can't fit in the wing room. When the time comes to deliver the goods, we can't live with the goods."

The reason Wen Du said this was because before going out, Mrs. Wen specifically told him not to tell his father about the house.

Old Mrs. Wen was worried that her son would not be so concerned about business because of his family background.

Wen Du naturally agreed.

"You're right. This yard is quite nice. We can grow some vegetables and raise two chickens in the yard in the future." Wen Shaoyu is very quick to accept new things.

Once he accepted this statement, he began to regard this place as his home and observed it carefully.

"Isn't this yard cheap?"

After Wen Shaoyu asked, he started to calculate how much money he needed to earn every month to pay the rent in both places.

Chen Si was originally quite envious of the Wen family for living in the city, but now that he heard that the house was rented and they had to pay a lot of money every month, he felt less sad.

"good."

Wen Du opened the door with the key and went in. He found that the room was extremely warm.

He knew this must be Xiao Liu's doing.

"Grandma, fourth uncle, let's go inside first. There's a fire in the house. Let's go inside first and drink some water to warm ourselves up, and then move things in."

Everyone was freezing on the way here.

No one stole the car even when it was parked in the yard, so everyone went inside to stay.

Wen Du opened the pot and found that there were several steamed buns, a pot of stewed tofu and a pot of stewed sauerkraut in the pot.

He felt warm in his heart.

Xiaoliu is more careful than others, and he is the kind of person who repays kindness. He just bought a roast duck to fulfill Old Mrs. Jin's dream.

Xiao Liu took this matter to heart.

I know that he may not have time to cook because he is moving today, and they even have the rice ready and hot in the pot.

It didn't take long for people like this to leave.

"Grandma, there's still rice in the pot, let's eat first."

Wen Du took out the table at home and placed it on the kang, and brought in the bowls, chopsticks and other items to wash them.

Only then did the food begin to be taken out of the pot.

"Your friend is quite reliable. He even prepared meals for us. After our house is tidied up, you go buy a chicken and some meat. Let's make something good and invite them over. Let's eat. Thank you so much."

Old Mrs. Wen looked at the food in the pot and warned her grandson.

Even if Grandma didn't talk about Wen Du, she still planned to ask Xiao Liu to come over for a meal.

When he leaves, the family will be entrusted to Xiao Liu.

This meal is a must.

"Yingying, go wash your face and hands and come over for dinner." Mrs. Wen came into the room and called to Wen Ying.

Wen Ying woke up halfway.

She heard her grandma calling her and immediately called Lu Jingzhi.

"Zhizhi, let's go wash our faces, wash our hands, and eat."

Lu Jing said very little, but when Wen Ying called him, he didn't move slowly. Following Wen Ying, she put on her shoes and went to the main room to wash up.

The two little guys put their hands in the basin at the same time.

Wen Ying was surprised to find that Zhizhi's hands were as white as his.

"Zhizhi, you are so white!"

Lu Jingzhi frowned: "It's okay."

He was born very white, whiter than everyone else in his family. When he went out before, people always thought he was a girl.

"No wonder your name is Zhizhi. This name really suits you." Wen Ying thinks the name Zhizhi is really nice.

Lu Jingzhi also felt that the name Zhizhi suited him well.

It sounds very cultural.

It is a cultivated man's name. She is nothing like his mother. She is beautiful but extremely empty inside. She is not like his little aunt at all.

At first glance, my sister-in-law is a beautiful woman with both internal and external qualities.

Wen Du felt that he would definitely be a knowledgeable and cultivated person when he grew up.

Unlike his mother, who couldn't even manage her own emotions.

"You two hurry up and wash your faces and eat. Are you not tired at all?"

Mrs. Wen is a very efficient person, and she is very resolute in her work.

She was still waiting for dinner, but the two cubs chatted endlessly and didn't even finish washing their hands for a long time.

Wen Ying stuck out her tongue playfully at Lu Jingzhi, and then quickly wiped her hands with a towel.

"Quick, we're going inside to eat."

Lu Jingzhi took the towel, put it up again, and then walked into the house unhurriedly.

The food tastes amazing.

The simple stewed tofu is delicious. Even though it has been in the pot for so long, it is still surprisingly delicious.

Stewed sauerkraut is also great.

It's not like the home-made kind, which is dry and spicy on the throat. Instead, after taking the first bite, you want to take a second bite. The more you eat, the more delicious it becomes.

"Xiaodu, who cooked this rice? This craftsmanship is good." After Wen Shaoyu finished speaking, he looked at Old Mrs. Wen seriously, "Mom, when people come, you should quickly learn from others and learn from them. Bi, what you usually make is pig food."

Old Mrs. Wen sneered: "Then I fed you so big, didn't you suffer a loss? It's all in vain. With so much grain, you can't grow a pound of meat."

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

Wen Ying reacted, hugging the steamed bun and laughing.

Wen Shaoyu lightly tapped her on the head and said, "Hurry up and eat."

"oh."

Wen Ying immediately ate a big steamed bun.

After eating, everyone is almost rested.

With Chen Si's help, the move went very quickly. Wen Du's father and the three of them moved things in, while Mrs. Wen was tidying up in the house.

In more than two hours, the house was in order.

Wen Du went out to buy a lot of vegetables and came back. He also called Xiao Liu and Grandpa Jiu over.

Jiuye and Xiaoliu don't plan to come.

Wen Du said: "I will be leaving in a few days. I have to ask you two to take care of me at home. You said that you two don't know each other. Even if something happens at home, we are embarrassed to come to you two."

They all talked about this, Jiuye and Xiaoliu felt that if they didn't go, they would be disrespectful.

Moreover, Master Jiu still has a group of people who want to live in the Wen family's old house. It's not like that if someone doesn't take the initiative to come to congratulate someone when they move here.

So, Master Jiu asked Xiao Liu to buy half a sheep.

The two of them carried half of the sheep to Wen's house. When they arrived at the door, they happened to meet Wen Du coming back.

Wen Du led the people in and introduced them.

"Master Jiu, this is my fourth uncle, called Chen Si. Tomorrow your people will take my fourth uncle's car back to Hongxing Farm. Then he will send your people to our home. He will also take you to Yan Go to my second grandma's place. If anything happens, you can come to my fourth uncle."

"My name is Xiaojiu, and this is my adopted son, named Xiaoliu. You can call me Xiaojiu or Brother Jiu." Master Jiu told Chen Si with a smile.

Chen Si is no fool.

When he saw that he was called Jiu Ye, how could he dare to call him Xiao Jiu in front of others?

"Brother Jiu, you can just call me Xiao Si, or you can call me Chen Si."

Master Jiu said politely: "There are a few people in my family who want to live at Red Star Farm. They are all honest and responsible people, but they are still troubled when they get there. Please take care of them, Mr. Chen Si."

When Chen Si heard that he was called Mr. Chen Si, he almost became excited.

"It's just because of my relationship with Wen Shaoyu. If anything happens to you, just come to me and I'll make sure it's safe."

"I will definitely trouble you in the future."

Listen to Master Jiu's ability to speak.

A few words made Chen Si happy.

Wen Shaoyu was listening and couldn't stand it. He finally understood why his mother always wanted to beat him.

"Master Jiu, this is my dad. Wen Shaoyu." Wen Du pointed at Master Jiu and Xiao Liu and introduced, "This is Master Jiu, and this is Xiao Liu'er. That house belongs to Xiao Liu."

Wen Shaoyu understood the meaning of Wen Du's words and greeted Jiu Ye first.

"Brother, just call me Shao Yu."

"OK."

Master Jiu smiled.

Before the smile even rose, Wen Shaoyu had already passed him, stepped forward to hold Xiao Liu's hand, and said with great excitement: "Xiao Liu'er, you must take more care of me in the future."

"Dad, my name is Brother Xiaoliu."

"You call me brother and I call you brother. There is no conflict at all."

Wen Shaoyu felt that this child really had no expression.

If he doesn't call people his eldest brother, will they be happy if he calls them his eldest nephew?

Wen Du looked at Master Jiu and his face turned green.

Then Xiao Liu swallowed hard and tried to pull his hand back anxiously, but his father was not strong enough, so Xiao Liu couldn't pull it out.

He almost cried when he looked at Master Jiu's face.

"Uncle, just call me Xiao Liu. Our seniority cannot be messed up! There really is no mess!" Xiao Liu was so anxious that he almost knelt down and kowtowed to Wen Shaoyu, begging him to let him go.

Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to enter the house.

Wen Shaoyu asked sincerely: "Brother Xiaoliu, do you dislike your brother?"

Chapter 42

"Uncle, you are my uncle! We will be a family from now on. If you insist on calling me brother, then I think we can't continue our relationship. Do you think this is the case?"

Xiaoliu just wanted to stay away from this man now.

To avoid having his legs broken before being kicked out of the house.

Wen Shaoyu didn't think that was the case.

"Xiao Liu, look at how young I am, only thirty-three this year. It's really inappropriate for you to call me uncle. Don't look at my son who is so tall, but he is still young! It's not right for him to call you brother. . Let him call you uncle. Master Jiu is your father, so it would be rude for me to call him brother." After Wen Shaoyu said sincerely, he turned around and held Master Jiu's hand, "Uncle Jiu, from now on we are We are a family. If anything happens to you, you must tell me and I will definitely take care of it for you!"

Xiaoliu's legs were trembling.

Uncle, what are you talking about?

Didn't you see that Master Jiu already wanted to chop you into pieces?

Still uncle Jiu?

Master Jiu is only forty, so he is only seven years older!

Xiaoliu's heart was pounding, and he felt that his life was at stake.

"Uncle, dear uncle, I beg you! Let's stop talking, okay?" Xiao Liu almost blocked Wen Shaoyu's mouth.

Wen Du didn't think it was a big deal at first, but then he heard his father talking about his age, and then he thought that Master Jiu was not in his seventies or eighties now. Instead, he was a man who was just forty years old, wore a mustache, and dressed to look older, but in reality he was still very young.

Oops!

Wen Du reached out and pulled his father aside. Although Wen Du is only 13 years old, he is not weak at all, and he is taller than Wen Shaoyu.

"What are you doing to get me? I haven't finished saying this yet. From now on, when we rent other people's houses, we must not treat them as ancestors. Look at what you are doing. There is no color at all. Is it appropriate for me to call someone my eldest nephew? Isn't this taking advantage of someone?"

Wen Shaoyu was quite angry and felt that his son was not good at doing things.

Wen Du knew that his father was a bit careless, but he didn't expect that his father's little carelessness was not put to good use at all.

Everyone was offended to death, and he didn't even notice it himself.

"Dad, do you know how old Master Jiu is this year?" Wen Du asked him.

"He must be in his fifties or sixties anyway, about the same age as your grandma. I can't call him eldest brother, right?" Wen Shaoyu still felt that he was quite reasonable.

Wen Du's lips twitched, feeling that his father's idea was correct. But he got the person's age wrong.

"Then do you know how old Xiao Liu is?"

"You must be in your twenties or thirties, then? Your face looks strangely old when you look at it. If you stand outside, people will believe you when they say you are my brother."

Wen Du thought it would be better to let his father go out and be beaten to death. He just said what he said, so why did he lead him and step on him?

He deliberately made himself look older.

Otherwise, if people outside see that he is only a teenager, who will ask him to work?

No normal person can trust a child.

Wen Du took a deep breath and tried his best not to leave his father here.

"Don't you want to do business anymore? Don't you want others to take care of your business? If someone comes to look for trouble, can you handle it yourself?" Wen Du doesn't want to talk nonsense to his father at all now.

Wen Shaoyu felt that his son was a little confused.

"Aren't you talking nonsense? I call a man who is seven years older than me uncle, and I call a man who is more than ten years younger than me brother. Do you think it is easy for me? What am I doing this for? ? It's not just to keep the business going in the future."

Wen Du: "..."

Very good, he and his father are not on the same wavelength.

"Master Jiu doesn't want you to call him uncle. He doesn't want a nephew as big as you. Even if you are young." Wen Du saw his father speaking and hurriedly blocked his father's mouth, "And little Six, I want to call you uncle. If you want to continue the business, don't mess with your routine and follow other people's rules."

"Then the others..."

"I can't control what other people do, and I don't want to. I don't know if they are on the same wavelength as you. But Jiu Ye and Xiao Liu'er are different from other people. I explain it this way, Can you understand?"

Wen Du's patience was approaching zero.

This time Wen Shaoyu understood.

He suddenly realized and said: "These people are really difficult to take care of. Why do they all think the same way? How could I know that some people don't like their seniority and just want to be called brother?"

Wen Du discovered that his father was not hopeless sometimes.

"From now on, those who call me brother will be called brother, and those who call me nephew will be called nephew. Stop making things difficult for others."

Sometimes Wen Du is really afraid that his father will make a move.

"Don't worry, we will never mess up." Wen Shaoyu assured.

For some reason, Wen Du looked at his father's back and felt uneasy in his heart.

Fortunately, after eating and sending Master Jiu and the others away, his father didn't do anything wrong.

Wen Du took Chen Si's tractor to go to Master Jiu. When he arrived at Master Jiu's place, the people chosen by Master Jiu had packed their things and were waiting.

Because the Wen family had to follow them when they went to Red Star Farm.

Master Jiu sent Xiao Liu over to take a look. Xiao Liu'er couldn't find a place, so he couldn't let Chen Si run away with them all. So Wen Du thought for a while and decided that it would be better for him to come back and accompany him for a walk.

They arrived at Red Star Farm on a tractor.

Wen Du led Xiaoliu and the people who lived in Hongxing Farm to see the village chief, and then went to see Mrs. Yan. Finally, say hello to the neighbors.

He took the last bus with Xiaoliu and returned to the city.

It was dark when they both got home.

"Brother Liu, my dad is a bit unreliable. Don't be as knowledgeable as him. He's not bad, but he's not very smart." Wen Du knew that Xiao Liu'er was quite embarrassed before.

Xiaoliu said: "I know Uncle Wen is not a bad person. Besides, this is just a small thing. If it weren't for Master Jiu, I would definitely be very happy if he called me brother."

Wen Du: "..."

He was worried for nothing.

The old house left by Grandpa Wen Du is just across the street from where Master Jiu lives. The two of them separated at the intersection and went home respectively. They made an appointment to meet at Grandma Jin's house the next morning.

When Wendu arrived, the lights at home were still on.

He entered through the corner door, locked the door with his backhand, and entered the house. Both sister and Zhizhi were asleep, grandma was still sewing clothes on the kang, and his father was leaning on the pillow with a book in his hand.

"You're back, have you eaten? There's something cooking for you in the pot." Mrs. Wen said and went down to serve Wen Du food.

Wen Du hurriedly stretched out his hand to stop the person: "I can go by myself, don't come down."

After saying that, he turned around and went to the outer room to wash his hands, brought the food into the room and sat on the edge of the Kang to eat.

Old Mrs. Wen asked her, "Did things go smoothly today?"

"It was quite early when we arrived at Hongxing Farm. I took them to see the village chief, and then to Grandma Yan Er to talk about other things. Finally, I took them to the mountain we contracted to have a look and told them Where is the border? Then Xiaoliu and I will take the last bus back."

Mrs. Wen was relieved after hearing this.

Although I know that I may never go back to that old house. But that is the root of the old Wen family.

The house she lives in now was left behind by her husband before his death.

A few years ago, she asked her natal brother to help take care of her.

Her biological brother is a bachelor with some health problems and cannot find a wife at all. People at home didn't like him since he was a child, and he lived a very depressed life at home.

If a man is too old to marry a wife, a matchmaker comes to his door, and everyone in his family is driven away.

There will be some gossip in my hometown.

Her younger brother has a very shy personality. He is always in his hometown and cannot hold his head high.

Her man brought her brother to the city.

His brother has been looking after these two houses.

Before her husband died, he told her that her brother would live in the house and collect the rent.

This way her brother can live a comfortable life without having to do anything.

But she had to keep the title deed.

If anything happens in the future, this house will be her retreat.

She just didn't expect that these two houses would almost become a talisman for her brother's death.

Fortunately, her brother is not the owner of this house, so he should be fine.

I hope my brother can escape this disaster safely.

In the past ten years, her brother had not written a letter to her, and she had not written a letter to her brother. The two siblings also dared not communicate. She was worried that someone would find out through letters that she was the owner of this house, which would harm the whole family.

No one knows how uneasy she has been and how difficult her life has been in the past ten years.

Now that she is in the city, she also wants to know where her brother is and how he is doing. Are you still alive?

"Xiaodu."

Mrs. Wen's expression was a little sad.

Wen Du heard grandma calling him, but didn't wait for the second part of the sentence. He raised his head in confusion, "Grandma, why don't you continue?"

Mrs. Wen was actually quite scared.

She was a little afraid of hearing news she didn't want to hear.

This feeling is like being close to home.

"When you came to take over our house, did you see any other people?"

Wen Du was so smart that he immediately understood what grandma meant.

"Grandma, you want to ask where the people who live here are, right?"

Mrs. Wen nodded, her eyes a little eager.

"The people living in these two courtyards are not ordinary people. Because our courtyard is relatively well-preserved, the people who lived here happened to have moved out some time ago. The higher-ups originally thought that if there were no owners in these two houses, If so, we would arrange for other people to come and live here. I just happened to come over with the land deed to go through the formalities. When they were sure that I was really doing this, they took care of it for me."

What Wen Du didn't say was that the people who lived here in their previous life were indeed arranged by higher-ups. But those people bought the houses for the convenience of living.

Then there was a craze for going abroad, so they sold their house and went abroad.

He was just coming of age at the time.

I also made a lot of money, just enough to buy these two houses. But there is absolutely no need to buy these two houses. But he was obsessed with it and insisted on buying these two houses.

Now it seems that everything has its own destiny.

"No one lives here?" Old Mrs. Wen felt quite uncomfortable.

Her brother is definitely not a person of status.

Mrs. Wen still doesn't know where her brother suffered. I felt so uncomfortable that I even pricked my hand when I was distracted.

"hiss..."

Wen Du quickly got up and went to see, "Grandma, are you okay?"

"It's okay, I just pricked my hand." Old Mrs. Wen said it was okay, but the look on her face couldn't deceive anyone.

Wen Du didn't know who grandma wanted to find, nor could he guess who grandma was looking for.

He asked directly: "Grandma, if you are looking for someone, just tell me and I will find someone to help you ask. Maybe I will ask. It's nothing for you to be so random."

"Your uncle." Old Mrs. Wen said these three words tremblingly, and held it for a long time before continuing, "Your uncle lives in these two houses in our house. Grandpa said that he is here to guard the house. . But in the past few years..."

Speaking of the previous ten years, Old Mrs. Wen couldn't hold back anymore and turned her back to secretly wipe her tears.

Wen Du looked at his father in surprise, and Wen Shaoyu was also dumbfounded. He didn't even know that he had an uncle.

"Mom, do I have an uncle?" Wen Shaoyu is not good at anything else, but he is absolutely superb at adjusting the atmosphere.

As soon as he opened his mouth, he felt like he was filled with joy.

No, Mrs. Wen is not sad anymore.

She glared at her son and said, "Wouldn't it be better for you to know that everyone in the village knows about it? Besides, your uncle is guarding our house..."

"What are you guarding our house?" Wen Shaoyu looked curious.

Mrs. Wen realized that she had said the wrong thing and hurriedly stopped the car.

When she heard her son ask her, she said angrily: "Don't ask about family matters, and don't interrupt when adults are talking."

Wen Shaoyu quits now.

"I don't have a problem if you don't let me know what's going on at home. But is there a problem with not interrupting when adults are talking? Mom, you are talking to my son, not my father."

Old Mrs. Wen looked at him gloomily, and after a while she uttered one word: "Get out!"

"I'm not wrong, right?" Wen Shaoyu still felt aggrieved.

Old Mrs. Wen grabbed the kang broom and threw it at him.

"Get out of here! Get away as far as you can! Don't be an eyesore in front of me."

Wen Shaoyu couldn't sit here and wait to be beaten. When he saw his mother throwing the broom, he got up and ran away.

"Mom, you have to change your temper. I obviously didn't say anything wrong, so why are you still fighting with me? You just know that you are being ignored, so you are angry."

Before he finished speaking, Wen Shaoyu had already run to his room.

Old Mrs. Wen was so angry that she was out of breath, "Look at your dad, what does he look like? He is always angry with me, like a 250-year-old man. Why do you think he is so heartless?"

Wen Du didn't dare to accept a word of this.

After Mrs. Wen had scolded her enough, she continued to tell her grandson about her brother.

"Your uncle helps our family look after the house. These two yards are rented to other people. The money for renting the house also belongs to your uncle. At that time, your grandfather meant that your uncle should use the money himself. ."

"More than ten years ago, our two families still had contact. But in the past ten years, my contact with your uncle has been cut off. I am always worried that he will be involved in these two houses and be arrested and used as a provocation." Rich old man."

"If this house really caused his death, how can I live with it?"

Wen Du didn't expect that there were so many things going on here.

He comforted the old lady and said, "Grandma, don't worry first? Wait until I go find someone to ask."

Early the next morning, Wen Du went outside to buy soy milk and fried dough sticks, but did not let his grandma get up early in the morning to cook.

After everyone had breakfast, they walked to Grandma Jin's yard. By the way, get familiar with the road.

When they arrived at the place, Wen Du went to find Master Jiu again.

As soon as Wen Du mentioned this matter, he found that Master Jiu was silent.

"This person... you better not look for him."

Chapter 43

Wen Du's heart suddenly skipped a beat.

"Master Jiu, can you explain it to me more clearly?"

Wen Du didn't expect Master Jiu to really know the news about his uncle. Originally, he thought it would take a long time to get news about his uncle. Since he can know now, there is no way he will give up. No matter whether it was good or bad, he always wanted to ask clearly.

Master Jiu knew that this boy was stubborn and would accept death, but he still refused to tell him: "Boy, it's good for you not to tell you. There are some things that are not good for you to know."

"Master Jiu, I may have to know this."

This is my grandma's worry.

If she doesn't understand this matter, grandma may never close her eyes until she dies.

Master Jiu glanced outside, lowered his voice and spoke in a very stern tone.

"Do you want to die?"

Wen Du was shocked.

"Did he...did he commit something?"

Master Jiu got off the kang directly and went to the door of the house. He looked left and right, even the roof. Make sure no one comes in and close the door.

After returning to the house, he said in an almost inaudible voice: "Two years ago, one night, that man was taken away directly. I can't tell you any more things. You kid can't go outside Never mention that person to anyone again. No one knows whether the person who took that person away will be targeting you. There was a beggar on Changqing Road back then. Go to the yard where you live now, and there will be more later. Never seen it before either."

Wen Du's hair stood on end instantly.

"Then we live there now... wouldn't it be..."

Wendu, who has experienced countless strong winds and waves, was shocked and broke into a cold sweat at this moment.

Master Jiu couldn't say anything about this, so he told Wen Du more: "There have always been people living in your yard before. I was quite surprised to see you living in it. At that time, I thought you were following the previous wave. It's the same group of people. Now I know that you came to find that person. In short, you should be careful."

Wen Du knew that he wouldn't be able to ask anything today no matter what. Jiu Ye could tell him so much from his heart. He obviously regards him as one of his own.

Wen Du's face was solemn, and his heart kept sinking.

He believed what grandma said.

But grandma and uncle haven't seen each other for so many years, and no one knows what uncle has done.

A full thirty-three years.

All his grandma knew was that her younger brother was shy, very unpleasant, disliked by the family, and talked about a lot by outsiders.

His grandfather brought him out, and the two siblings were never seen again.

There was at least thirty-three years between them.

Is that uncle still uncle?

"Master Jiu, thank you."

As Wen Du left Master Jiu, a gust of cold wind blew into his neck, making him as cold as if he had fallen into an ice cellar.

Since his rebirth, he thought he had control of the future, but now reality slapped him hard.

Wen Du never knew that reality would hurt so much when it hits his face.

He actually put the wealth and lives of everyone in his family on the edge of a knife.

He blames himself now.

I regretted it and wanted to slap myself twice.

Wen Du walked to Grandma Jin's house unknowingly. The yard construction had not started yet, but many materials had been piled inside.

When Wen Du came over, grandma had already come out. Wen Du subconsciously raised the corners of his mouth, not wanting grandma to see any problems.

"Have you finished reading? What do you think?"

Wen Du walked to grandma, slowed down his pace, and followed grandma out.

From the corner of his eye, he saw his sister holding Zhizhi's hand, walking obediently between him and his father, and he subconsciously held his sister's hand as well.

Wen Ying raised her head and smiled sweetly at him, which made Wen Du's heart twitch.

His lovely sister finally had a complete and happy life, but now it was all ruined by him.

"The place is not bad, and the business on the street is not bad. Your grandfather once said that choosing a shop for business is very particular. The shop where you sell clothes must not be opened next to where you buy food. The place you chose, The surrounding environment is better. It's suitable for selling clothes and the like."

Even though Mrs. Wen has never read a book, her own knowledge is different from others.

"Whatever you think is good," Wen Du said.

Got back home.

Wen Shaoyu was singing babblingly in the yard. Wen Ying and Lu Jingzhi were very considerate and moved a small bench to watch him sing.

Old Mrs. Wen glanced at her grandson, and Wen Du understood what he meant and followed him into the house.

Old Mrs. Wen couldn't wait to ask: "Xiaodu, you asked someone to ask today, but what news did you get?"

"Ask a little bit."

"Where is your uncle?" Mrs. Wen looked forward to it.

Seeing his grandma like this, Wen Du felt so depressed that he couldn't breathe.

"Grandma, there's something I have to remind you."

Wen Du originally didn't want to tell grandma, but he knew that grandma would definitely not be able to stop asking others. If grandma accidentally asks someone she shouldn't ask, their family will be completely ruined.

Although I don't know what my uncle's crime was, to be secretly taken away and stared at for such a long time is definitely not a small matter.

"what's up?"

Old Mrs. Wen was also very uneasy. She always felt that what her grandson was about to say was not a good thing.

"Don't take the initiative to mention uncle's matter to anyone under any circumstances. If someone comes to our house and asks where this house came from, just tell them the truth. But you must tell them about uncle's matter." Erase it."

After Wen Du finished speaking, he saw grandma sitting on the kang with a pale face.

"It was me who harmed your uncle." Old Mrs. Wen murmured.

Wen Du knew that grandma felt uncomfortable, but this matter must have nothing to do with the house.

"Grandma, how many years have you not seen your uncle?"

Old Mrs. Wen suddenly thought, "I was only 16 when I got married. Your grandfather is an educated man. He said that it is not popular in the family to have children so early. That's why I gave birth to your aunt when I was 18. That's why In 2007, my parents came to see me, and your uncle came with them. At that time, I saw that his mood was not very good, so I left him to live at home. After a year, your grandfather was away. He's a pretty good broke man. Tell me to take your uncle away and show him the house. No one knows him there, so he can do whatever he wants. After collecting the rent for the house, let him do it himself Take it. After all, your uncle and I haven't seen each other for thirty-four years."

"Then after my grandfather died, did you get a letter?" Wen Du was more concerned about this matter.

Old Mrs. Wen shook her head: "It's strange to say that when your grandfather was alive, your uncle still wrote letters from time to time. But later, your uncle seemed to have disappeared. If it weren't for the occasional delivery person, he would pass by our house. Sometimes, he would also send a message, and I suspected that your uncle had forgotten about my sister."

"You mean that my uncle never wrote back after my grandfather passed away?"

Wen Du felt something was not right.

Old Mrs. Wen nodded seriously, "I haven't written any letters. I kept all those letters. I burned them all before your father got married."

"Grandma, do you think that if my uncle really cares about you and my grandfather passes away, will he not come to see you after he gets the news?"

It's not that Wen Du is overly concerned, it's that Wen Du feels like there's something wrong with this uncle.

"If someone comes to ask you about your uncle, you can tell the truth. After all, you haven't contacted each other for thirty-four years."

Wen Du now only hopes that the people investigating above are rational and not the type who would rather kill by mistake than let go.

For a moment, Wen Du wanted to take his family away directly.

But if they leave, their family's problems will be even greater in the eyes of those people.

So I can't leave.

Mrs. Wen, a widow, can give birth to a posthumous son and raise him with a disabled girl. She has some real abilities.

"Your uncle is not dead, but there is something wrong with him, right?"

Old Mrs. Wen came to this result through her grandson's words.

Wen Du admired grandma very much.

"Yes." Wen Du was worried that Mrs. Wen would be impulsive, "Grandma, let's stop this matter for now. As for the other things, we will talk about it later. No matter what, as long as people are alive, there will be a day when we meet."

Old Mrs. Wen has regained her composure.

"You are right. No matter where your uncle is now, as long as he is alive, we can meet him."

Mrs. Wen began to clean up the house.

Wen Du looked at him as if he was not affected at all. But sometimes, she would be in a daze for a while.

Wen Du went out and took his sister aside: "Yingying, my brother has given you a very important task. As long as you are at home, you must always be with grandma. Listen carefully to grandma and then write to me. Don't Lie about military information again like last time."

Wen Ying said a little embarrassedly: "Brother, I didn't mean what happened last time. It was my father who spoke too loudly. He said he wanted to marry a wife, and then I believed it."

"Brother knows. What Yingying did is right. But we need to be more rigorous in dealing with problems in the future. Don't let wind and rain come. Of course, your ability to grasp the key points is still good."

Wen Du was also worried that his sister's self-esteem would be frustrated, so he racked his brains to encourage her.

When Lu Jingzhi saw Wen Du doting on his sister to such an extent that he had no principles, he thought of his brother.

I don't know if his brother was very anxious after knowing that he was missing. However, he believed that his brother was so smart that he would definitely know that he was fine and take advantage of the situation.

But he was leaving, he had no money in his pocket, and there was no way to prepare a gift for Wen Ying.

Lu Jingzhi waited until Wen Du finished speaking and entered the room, and then he hurriedly followed in.

It was the first time Lu Jingzhi borrowed money from someone. He was a little embarrassed and didn't know how to ask. So he circled back and forth around Wen Du.

Wen Du was a little dizzy from being turned around by this kid, so he stopped and asked him.

"Say it."

Lu Jingzhi immediately said: "Can you lend me some money? I want to buy a gift for Yingying. I know we should leave soon, and I don't know when I will see Yingying next time."

"If I remember correctly, didn't you give her a gift last time?" Wen Du saw his sister wearing it this morning.

But Lu Jingzhi said: "This is different. Just like I gave you a gift during the Chinese New Year, I will also give you a gift on your birthday. It's the same principle."

Wen Du: "..."

What's going on with kids these days?

Why do you have so many ideas each!

"How much does it cost?"

Thinking about the young master's identity, Wen Du took out five dollars from his pocket and was about to hand it over. Who knows they won't accept it yet.

"This little money is not enough."

"What did you buy? This thing is not enough." Wen Du was speechless.

Lu Jingzhi said seriously: "I don't know if one hundred yuan is enough. How about you give me five hundred yuan?"

Chapter 44

"500 yuan? Why don't you go grab the money?"

Wen Du really wanted to ask this guy if he knew how many things could be bought with 500 yuan?

Lu Jingzhi frowned delicately, and his face, which was prettier than a girl's, was filled with seriousness.

"There's no need to rob for 500 yuan."

Wen Du: "..."

He didn't know why, but he wanted to beat this kid to death.

"I don't know what the situation is like in your city. But in our case, 500 yuan is what a family of five spends for a year. A family that knows how to get by might be able to save one or two hundred yuan."

Wen Du looked at the young master in front of him who didn't know the sufferings of the world. Compared with his father, his father was much cuter.

At least Comrade Wen Shaoyu now knows how to make money to support his family.

Even if Comrade Wen Shaoyu has some shortcomings, this alone is enough to erase other shortcomings.

"But what does this have to do with me?" Lu Jingzhi didn't understand.

Wen Du: "???"

What the hell?

What was this kid talking about just now?

"You said this has nothing to do with you?" Wen Du asked in disbelief.

Lu Jingzhi nodded and said rationally: "Your family of five spends less than 500 yuan a year. But I spend more than 500 yuan a day. And I think using 500 yuan to give It's not enough for Yingying to buy gifts. I was worried that you didn't have that much money in your pocket, so I only borrowed five hundred yuan from you."

Wen Du's fist hardened.

"Brother, don't you even have 500 yuan on you now? If not, you can lend me 400." Lu Jingzhi felt that 400 yuan was definitely not enough.

He also wanted to buy industrial coupons. Lu Jingzhi took great pains to prepare a gift for Wen Ying.

When he went to Grandma Jin's place today, he kept pestering Xiao Liu. I learned a lot of useful information from Xiaoliu.

If it weren't for the inconvenience of transporting some things now, Lu Jingzhi would definitely ask his brother to transport the things directly from Xiangcheng.

"Brother, I think 500 yuan is not enough. Why don't you give me 600 yuan."

Wen Du: "..."

Why did you talk so nicely and still get an increase of 100 yuan?

"You didn't understand what I just told you, did you? Why do you, a kid, need so much money? Besides, what kind of gift does it cost so much?"

Wen Du doesn't spoil children.

He didn't borrow anything.

Lu Jingzhi knew he couldn't borrow the money, so he told Wen Du, "Brother, just lend me 50 yuan."

"I don't have 50 yuan. I only have five yuan. Do you want it?" Wen Du handed over the five yuan.

Lu Jingzhi hesitated for a moment, took the five dollars, turned around and walked outside.

This is the city center.

The post office is not far from here either.

Lu Jingzhi took five yuan and walked out of the alley, and walked around a street to the post office.

He dialed his home phone number in Chucheng.

The phone only rang twice before someone answered it.

"Hello, this is Lu Mansion. Who are you?" The metallic voice sounded cold and ruthless.

Lu Jing was startled.

He had never thought that his brother's voice could be so cold when talking to others.

"Brother, please stop talking, it's me. I'm in Kyoto now, and I want 1,000 yuan. If you have industrial coupons, I need 500 yuan."

Lu Haozhi waited for his brother's call for a long time, but he didn't expect to hear such a sentence when he opened his mouth.

He knew that his brother was fine, and now he felt relieved when he heard his voice.

"I'll go there myself."

Lu Haozhi hung up the phone and continued: "Go and prepare more national industrial coupons, as well as other coupons. In addition, bring more cash to the station."

Lu Jingzhi paid the bill with the five yuan given by Wen Du.

On the way back, he saw a man selling candied haws at the intersection, and Lu Jingzhi bought a few more bunches of candied haws.

When I walked back from there, I saw a place selling roasted seeds and nuts on the street.

Lu Jingzhi didn't know what grass and fish were, so he walked in to take a look.

Roasted seeds are fried peanuts, fried melon seeds, and fried pumpkin seeds.

Yingying should also like to eat these.

Lu Jingzhi bought a lot of everything.

After buying, Lu Jingzhi walked back holding a few bags of fried food.

It was as if he couldn't save any money in his pocket. If he hadn't been able to take out so many things, he would have bought all the five dollars in his pocket.

"Yingying, do you see what good things I bought you?"

Lu Jingzhi shouted to Wen Ying as soon as he entered the yard, just as Wen Du came from the backyard. He looked at the boy holding a lot of things in his arms and wanted to bring him over to ask.

"Are the gifts just things like candied haws and fried dried foods?"

But when he saw his sister running over happily, taking the candied haws with surprise on her face, and then looking at the things Lu Jingzhi bought, he felt like he had lost.

These things don't cost much.

My sister likes it and just buys it every day.

It was obviously his money, but this guy had to use a trick to sell it.

"I saw it on the road when I came back just now. If you like it, I will buy it for you in the future." Lu Jingzhi gave Wen Ying all the things he bought.

Wen Ying couldn't hold it, so he helped hold it.

Wen Ying tilted her little head and said softly: "The candied haws on a stick is so delicious. Thank you, Zhizhi. I will buy you some candied haws on a stick when I have money in the future."

Lu Jingzhi is a little gentleman.

"How can a girl spend money with a boy? I must have bought it for you."

Wen Ying doesn't think there's anything wrong with girls spending money on boys.

When she was in the dream, she saw many beautiful girls spending money to buy clothes, food, and very useful mobile phones for more beautiful boys.

"But I want to spend money for you." Wen Ying said vaguely with a hawthorn in her mouth.

Lu Jingzhi said to Wen Ying very seriously: "Yingying, someone who truly treats you as a friend will not spend your money."

"But I'm talking about spending money for my friends?"

Wen Ying didn't think there was anything wrong with thinking this way.

But Lu Jingzhi told her very seriously: "My second cousin, I'm dating a guy. That guy is a pretty boy, and he talks glibly all day long. Apart from his average face, he has no advantages at all. No matter what he does, Everything he does costs my second cousin's money. The adults in our family say that such a man must not be a good man."

After Wen Ying heard what Lu Jingzhi said, she felt that what she said seemed to make sense.

Those beautiful little brothers who surround beautiful sisters really have nothing but good looks.

She secretly thought in her heart, but Zhizhi is really good-looking. Just like the dolls on TV.

She is willing to spend money on such Zhizhi.

I still don't let Zhizhi know about this matter.

Wen Ying subconsciously felt that Zhizhi would be angry.

Wen Du, who was quietly eavesdropping not far away: "..."

It seems that the pocket money given to my sister must be strictly controlled in the future.

He must know exactly where his sister spends her money. If there is a particularly good-looking boy around your sister, you must keep a close eye on him.

My sister's thoughts at this time are really dangerous.

Wen Du went to the street again to apply for household registration. After obtaining the household registration, my sister can go to school.

At that time, his own student status had not yet been resolved.

Wen Du originally planned to go to high school in their middle school, but who knew that the plan would not change quickly. He plans to work abroad for two years and then come back and directly take the college entrance examination.

In his previous life, he failed to go to college.

No matter what, you should enjoy your college life in this life.

My sister's matter is a big deal.

After handling it, Wen Du took his father to Master Jiu. The purpose was to make his father and Jiu Ye more familiar. Otherwise, if something happens in the future, her father will be too embarrassed to come to Master Jiu for help.

It's almost the eighth day of the first lunar month.

Wen Du had to go back no matter what.

"Dad, when the time comes, I will have someone take the train to bring the clothes back, and I will call home in advance. During this time, you can find a way to install a phone at home. It will also make it easier for us to contact you."

Wen Du originally wanted to run it himself, but time was tight and he only ran half of it.

Wen Shaoyu looked at his son like his father and warned him like this. It was rare for him to say a decent word.

"You don't have to worry about things at home. I can take care of such small things. Just bring the clothes over there for me. You don't have to worry about other things."

Wen Du still felt uneasy when he heard his father say this. But there's nothing you can do if you don't worry.

He has to go back to Chucheng no matter what.

At this moment, Lu Haozhi arrived.

He was followed by more than twenty bodyguards, and the exaggeration was that they all came by car.

Several cars were parked at the entrance of the alley, and the scene was very spectacular.

Many people are wondering, what is the origin of this new family that moved next door?

When Lu Jingzhi saw his brother coming over, his poker-like face finally showed a hint of eager joy.

"Brother, you are finally here."

Even this tone makes me feel a little dissatisfied.

Lu Haozhi explained with the same expressionless expression: "I came as soon as I hung up the phone. The mountains are high and the roads are long, so it took me a few days to hurry up and slow down."

"Brother, you worked hard."

Lu Haozhi's lips curved slightly: "It's not hard work. By the way, what do you need money for?"

"I want to buy some gifts for Yingying."

Lu Haozhi: "..."

This little girl seemed to be the only human being in his brother's eyes.

As for other people, in the eyes of his younger brother, they all have choices and turn a blind eye to them in most cases.

Lu Haozhi was originally this most special existence, but now he has become one of those people who turns a blind eye from time to time, and he feels a huge gap in his heart.

"What are you going to buy? Do you want us to go now?" Lu Haozhi couldn't bear his brother staying here for one more day.

He was worried that if his brother stayed here any longer, he would no longer be considered his brother.

How lonely is he?

"We can go now. Brother Xiaodu happens to be not at home. I'll go in and tell Yingying, and let's go shopping quickly."

Lu Jingzhi was a little impatient.

Before Lu Haozhi could nod, Lu Jingzhi had already ran into the yard.

After a while, he walked out with an orange persimmon in his hand.

Lu Haozhi was very pleased.

The younger brother still has him as an older brother in his heart.

"Brother, let's go."

Lu Jingzhi walked to the car and the bodyguard opened the door. Before Ritsuke got on the bus, he turned around and told him and got in.

As for the persimmon in my hand...

Lu Haozhi got into the car from the other side, thinking that his brother would give him the persimmon only after he got in the car.

Who knew that my brother would actually start eating it himself.

Lu Haozhi: "???"

Chapter 45

Lu Haozhi pretended to be casual and said: "What is this? I have never seen it before."

"Haven't you seen this before? You've obviously eaten persimmons?"

With that said, Lu Jingzhi handed the persimmon to his brother and said, "Do you think this is the same as a persimmon? It's just that this persimmon is not made into a persimmon."

Lu Haozhi: "..."

Are we talking about persimmons now?

As a younger brother, shouldn't he give persimmons to his brother who has never seen a persimmon before?

Lu Haozhi was filled with resentment, but he kept his face straight and secretly guided his younger brother.

"Sure enough, it's a bit similar. By the way, Xiaojing, what's the sentence above about the four-year-old Rong Ningli?"

"Be filial to your relatives." Lu Jingzhi didn't understand his brother's hint at all, and he thought he was not smart enough. "Don't you have a good memory? Why have you forgotten this?"

Lu Haozhi: "..."

Fortunately, the car only drove for five minutes, otherwise Lu Haozhi doubted that he would be pissed to death.

We haven't seen each other for just a few days, why has my brother become like this?

Will love really disappear?

"Brother, do you know where the largest department store is?"

Lu Jingzhi didn't get out of the car when he saw the car stopped. Instead, he glanced outside and turned back to ask his brother.

This questioning tone is really suffocating.

Lu Haozhi said with a dull face: "This is the largest department store in Kyoto. If you want to see it, go down now."

"Oh, just the biggest one. I'm afraid what I want to buy isn't available here."

Lu Jingzhi's words are sometimes very irritating.

Just like now.

Lu Haozhi didn't feel it before, but now he was very worried.

The brothers walked into the mall with their bodyguard Hao Hao.

In this era of simple folk customs, the appearance of the two brothers brought a huge impact to the people in the department store.

Many people are wondering whose child is so stylish.

Lu Jingzhi walked in front and looked around on the first floor for a long time, but didn't see what he was looking for. Finally, I followed my brother to the second floor. As soon as I went up, I saw the products displayed in the most conspicuous place.

Almost everyone just glanced at it out of curiosity and then walked away.

Lu Jingzhi walked straight to the washing machine that almost no one was paying attention to. When he arrived, he asked the salesperson.

"How can I buy this washing machine? How much does it cost?"

The salesperson saw Lu Jingzhi wearing an ordinary green cotton-padded jacket, and then looked at Lu Haozhi standing next to him, dressed like a young master, with a pleasant smile on his face.

"This washing machine sells for two hundred and ninety-eight yuan."

The price mentioned by the salesperson was exactly the price Lu Jingzhi found out.

Lu Jingzhi turned back to his brother and said, "I want this."

Lu Haozhi: "..."

What kind of prodigal son is his brother?

This amount of money is enough to cover the expenses of a family of three for a whole year. And he's still living a very good life.

He was now beginning to doubt whether he would be able to support his younger brother in the future.

"elder brother?"

Lu Jingzhi waited for a long time without any movement, then turned around and shouted again.

Lu Haozhi raised his hand, and the gentle-looking man who had been following him came out from behind and took out industrial coupons and cash to pay the bill.

There is a receipt for buying things.

Lu Jingzhi got the receipt and asked the salesperson how to use the washing machine.

After the salesperson explained everything one by one, Lu Jingzhi couldn't wait to ask his brother to send the washing machine back.

Lu Haozhi had never seen his younger brother so eager.

"Zhizhi, do you remember your last name?"

Lu Haozhi couldn't help but ask his brother when he came out of the department store.

"Brother, have you lost your memory?"

Lu Jingzhi felt that his brother was a little weird today, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

He thought that his brother had come all the way to give him money, and Lu Jingzhi felt that he should care about his brother.

"Is there something wrong with you? Or do you have something to say to me?"

Can he explain it directly?

Lu Haozhi was holding his breath in his heart.

After a while, he blurted out: "No."

"Then what did you mean by what you just said? And you asked me if I knew my last name? Do you think I am not your brother? Or do you think I have lost my memory?"

Lu Jingzhi's words are sharper.

Lu Haozhi only felt that every word his brother said was stuck in his chest.

"I'm not worried about you, because you have just been kidnapped and may be mentally affected. So I just want to say a few words to you."

"Aren't we mentally prepared for being kidnapped?"

Lu Jingzhi has experienced so many things since he was a child, too many to count.

Being abducted by human traffickers is just one of them.

This is not the first time that I have been kidnapped by kidnappers.

Someone put something inappropriate in his milk, which caused him to become allergic and almost killed him. By now, he was used to it happening every now and then.

When Lu Haozhi heard these words, he felt sorry for his brother again.

"Zhizhi, otherwise you can live here. I think you are happy and safe here. No one knows who you are, and they don't know that Lu Jingzhi's law is the law of the Lu family in Xiangcheng."

Lu Haozhi had actually thought about this before.

The Wen family was still in the ravine at that time.

He didn't want his brother to live in a remote area. But things are different now. The Wen family has moved to the city, which can give their younger brother a better living environment. Although it's not as good as Xiangcheng, it's at least much better than in the valley. The most important thing is that my brother is safer here than in Xiangcheng.

Lu Haozhi was already moved when he saw the Wen family's yard.

Lu Jingzhi turned around in surprise, then shook his head and refused.

"If I stay here, my brother will definitely be very lonely. I will try my best to grow up and help my brother get rid of those messy people."

His brother took on the responsibility of protecting him, and he couldn't let him suffer alone.

Otherwise he will look down on himself.

Although Lu Jingzhi is young, he is precocious and knows a lot.

Lu Haozhi felt warm in his heart.

This brother's pain was not in vain.

"Are you really not going to stay? You should be more comfortable and happier living here. After returning to the Lu family, you will never have such a day again."

They will become someone else.

The thick protective shell outside will wrap up all their kindness and softness.

"Brother, we've just been unhappy these past few years. When you become an adult, we can leave the Lu family. It won't be a few years anyway, right?"

My brother is 13 years old this year.

In five years, the two brothers will be able to leave the Lu family and leave their irresponsible parents.

"Okay. Just wait."

Lu Haozhi vowed silently in his heart that no matter what, he would let his brother live a happy life.

And this time will certainly not be too long.

When the brothers returned to Wen's house, Mrs. Wen was not at home. She had not returned from Grandma Jin's house.

Wen Ying is the only one in the family.

"Yingying, look what gift I have brought for you." Lu Jingzhi ran into the yard and pulled Wen Ying outside.

Wen Ying saw the box brought in by the bodyguards and couldn't guess what was inside.

"What is this?" Wen Ying asked in a soft voice.

"You'll know when you open it."

"oh!"

Wen Ying waited obediently.

Lu Jingzhi asked the bodyguards to open the box. After the washing machine revealed its true face, Lu Jingzhi looked at Wen Ying expectantly.

"Like it?"

"Yes, I like it!"

Wen Ying's eyes lit up.

Lu Jingzhi was very happy to see Wen Ying happy.

"Yingying, this is the washing machine. It is also a gift from me. I hope that in the future, whether it is winter or summer, grandma will never wash clothes by hand again."

Lu Jingzhi was wearing a small green cotton-padded jacket and the small cotton-padded pants he was wearing now. Mrs. Wen stayed up late to specially modify them for him.

Old Mrs. Wen took off the bed sheets and quilt covers at home in the morning, warmed a pot of hot water, and washed them all day long.

He couldn't help, so he kept thinking about buying a washing machine for the old lady.

Lu Jingzhi also knew that if he gave it to Mrs. Wen, the old lady would definitely not want it.

That's why he hurriedly bought the washing machine when the old lady was away.

"Yingying, I'm leaving."

Wen Ying was still in joy. When she heard Lu Jingzhi's words, she immediately looked up at him, her eyes red.

"Zhizhi, why are you leaving? Can't you always live in my house?"

Wen Ying was very reluctant to part with her little friend.

Why did Lu Jingzhi want to leave?

"I will come to see you often in the future. Yingying, don't forget me."

Lu Jingzhi was afraid that his only friend would forget him.

Yingying was the one who gave him warmth when he was most helpless.

Even his parents didn't like him. A little girl who was kidnapped at the same time as him, knowing full well that she would be caught if she took him back, still took him and ran away without hesitation.

Lu Jingzhi knew that he would never give up such a good friend.

He is greedy and wants to be her best friend forever.

Wen Ying didn't know Lu Jingzhi had so much on his mind. If she knew, she would definitely tell Lu Jingzhi, he is also her best friend.

"Zhizhi, don't forget me." Wen Ying wanted to cry.

Lu Jingzhi assured her seriously: "Don't worry, it won't happen. I will never forget you."

Lu Jingzhi went into the house to pack his things. Although there were not many things, he took a long time to come out.

Lu Haozhi did not go in, but stood at the door and waited.

He was also hesitating whether to put his brother here.

Just then, he saw his brother coming out.

The younger brother stood at the door and waved inside, then got into the car without looking back.

Lu Haozhi also sat in and looked at his younger brother who looked like he was about to cry. He was very considerate to him and did not expose him.

"Are you really not planning to stay?" he asked for the last time.

"drive."

There was anger in Lu Jingzhi's words.

Lu Haozhi signaled the driver to drive quickly.

The car disappeared into the alley.

Wen Ying ran out of the yard when she heard the sound of the car starting.

She lay on the ground in a panic. Fortunately, she wore more winter clothes and didn't break her knees.

Wen Ying looked at the butt of the car, sat on the ground and cried aggrievedly.

Zhizhi is gone and she has no good friends anymore.

When Wen Du came back, he found that someone was missing from the house. When he looked at his wilted sister, his heart skipped a beat.

"Where's Zhizhi?"

Wen Ying sighed and said, "Zhizhi, he was picked up by his brother."

"Picked up?"

Oh, my God!

Lu Haozhi finally did something good.

God knows how much this Lu Jingzhi distracted his sister at home.

Originally, he was my sister's favorite brother, but because of that boy, he was pushed to the back.

If it weren't for not wanting to be like a child.

Wen Du had already driven them away.

Now he wants to go out and set off firecrackers to celebrate.

Oh my god, everyone is celebrating!

Hahaha!

Chapter 46

"His brother is here today. He took him out to buy me a gift. After buying the gift, he left."

The gentle and sweet voice has a very sad feeling.

Wen Du thought of the five yuan he lent to that boy, it was like a meat bun beating a dog, it was gone and never came back.

But that's okay.

As long as that kid is gone.

A little boy follows his sister like a little tail every day. In addition to sleeping and going to the toilet, you can see this kid wherever his sister is.

Sometimes Wen Du wanted to say a few words to his sister, but the boy would stare at him not far away.

It's really more annoying than flies.

"Will Zhizhi buy you a gift again? So what did you give him this time?"

Wen Du was making innuendoes.

Wen Ying shook her head in despair: "I didn't send anything. Zhizhi said, just let me not forget him."

Children are the most forgetful.

It won't take two years, what Zhizhi? Even strawberries and peaches have to be completely forgotten.

Wen Ying felt a little cold sitting on the small bench, so she got up and went into the room.

Wen Du also came in.

"Huh? What is this?"

Wen Du asked in surprise when he saw the big box placed on the floor of the main room.

Wen Ying suddenly became excited when she saw the washing machine.

"Brother, please open it quickly and take a look. This is a gift from Zhizhi. I really like it! I think I will never forget Zhizhi in this life."

Wen Du: "???"

Is it because his brother doesn't work hard enough?

When Wen Du opened the box and saw what was inside, he realized that he really didn't work hard enough.

He had never thought of adding a washing machine to his home.

In my ear, my sister was still saying softly: "Zhizhi said that it's too hard for grandma to wash clothes. With this washing machine, grandma will be able to relax a lot. Brother, I really can't bear to leave Zhizhi."

Wen Du patted his sister's back gently, feeling extremely guilty.

He didn't want to admit it, but he had to admit that that kid was still quite humane.

No wonder I had to borrow five hundred yuan from him.

That kid didn't have an industrial coupon and couldn't exchange it with others. He would definitely have to buy it with money. It would cost more than five hundred yuan to buy such a washing machine.

That kid is serious.

Wen Du looked at his sad sister again and coaxed her with toothache, "If you want to see him, my brother will take you to see him when you are older."

Isn't it Xiangcheng?

When the time comes when he goes to Xiangcheng to do business, and asks someone to inquire about the Lu family, he doesn't believe that he can't find that boy.

When Wen Ying heard that she could still take the initiative to find Zhizhi, she was instantly filled with expectations.

"Brother, can I really go find Zhizhi?"

"sure."

In a few years, the policy will no longer be so tight, and it will be easy to go to Xiangcheng.

But at that time, my sister probably couldn't remember that guy.

Anyway, let's coax my sister well first. As for the rest, we'll talk about it later.

Wen Du saw that grandma hadn't come back yet, so he went outside to get firewood and prepared to come in to cook.

Wen Ying sat on the small bench and helped light the fire.

She lowered her head and patted the dirt on her knees, and found that her pants were torn. She was a little afraid that her grandma would regret it if she found out.

"Brother, my pants are torn." The soft voice was trembling with fear.

Wen Du comforted his sister: "It's okay. Just let grandma give you a patch when the time comes."

"But these are new pants. I've only worn them for four days."

Wen Du immediately understood why his sister was crying.

If her new pants are torn, grandma may not just be angry, but also need to give her a good lesson.

"How did the pants get torn?" Wen Du asked.

Wen Ying remembered the scene when Zhizhi left again, and started crying before she could speak.

"Zhizhi didn't let me see him off when he was leaving. When I heard the sound of the car driving away, I couldn't help but chase him out. As a result, I fell at the gate."

She didn't know why the pants were torn so easily.

"It's okay, brother, go buy you a new pair of pants."

Wen Du put the rice in the pot, wiped his hands and put on his coat, intending to ride his bicycle to buy a new pair of pants for his sister.

As soon as he walked to the door, he ran into Mrs. Wen.

"What are you doing?" Old Mrs. Wen was still carrying something in her hand. She glanced at her grandson and said, "If you have nothing to do, come in and help me."

"How can I help?"

Wen Du couldn't go out now, so he followed his grandma into the house. When he passed by his sister, he looked at her specifically to signal her not to worry.

Wen Ying received the signal and saw her grandma coming, so she deliberately covered her knees.

Despite her age, Mrs. Wen has very good eyesight.

"Why are you covering your knees? Do you think I can't see that your pants are ruined if you cover your knees? How many times have I told you, walk slower and watch the road. Don't act like a fool all day long. , I fall every day. If my pants are broken, take them off, why are you still wearing them?"

After Mrs. Wen finished speaking, she had already entered the house.

Wen Du looked at grandma's back and was a little confused. He hadn't heard his grandma scold his sister like this for many years.

No wonder my sister was so scared just now.

Wen Ying got on the kang obediently and took off her single trousers outside her cotton trousers.

Old Mrs. Wen took the pants over and saw the holes in her knees. She frowned and looked particularly fierce.

"Just tell me, who's girl is like you? She's seven or eight years old, and she still can't walk well."

Wen Ying whispered: "Grandma, I am only seven years old this year."

"Don't I know better than you?" Old Mrs. Wen glanced at her sideways.

Wen Ying suddenly felt like a quail and didn't dare to speak.

"Grandma, what did you call me for just now?" Wen Du quickly changed the subject to prevent grandma from scolding her sister a few more times.

"If you have time, make me a chicken coop and I'll hatch some chicks."

Wen Du knew that grandma wanted to hatch chicks because her sister wanted to. Grandma has a sharp tongue but a soft heart. No matter what she says, she still loves her sister in her heart.

Not to mention an old lady of this age, even my younger sister will have this kind of character when she grows up.

This will not be the case in another generation.

"Okay, I'll look for the materials later. Yingying, don't you have something to tell grandma?" Wen Du winked at his sister hurriedly.

Wen Ying's expression was a little confused.

Wen Du mouthed two words: "Zhizhi."

Wen Ying remembered it instantly.

"Grandma, Zhizhi is gone. He bought a washing machine for our family. Zhizhi said that grandma usually works too hard to wash clothes. He hopes that grandma will never wash clothes by hand in the future."

Old Mrs. Wen didn't know what a washing machine was. After hearing what her granddaughter said, she sneered: "If you don't wash clothes by hand, what can you use to wash them?"

"It's a washing machine."

Wen Ying jumped off the kang, put on her shoes, and mustered up the courage to hold grandma's hand.

"Grandma, you will know if you come with me and take a look."

Old Mrs. Wen didn't want to move. She knew that her granddaughter was just like paper now, and something would go wrong if she wasn't careful.

"Be gentle, what if your arm is dislocated later?"

Wen Du felt that what grandma said was a bit exaggerated, "Can her hand still be dislocated?"

Old Mrs. Wen looked at her uneasy granddaughter and said things that would be ridiculous to outsiders.

"Before, her legs were fine, so she went to school carelessly and didn't bring any textbooks. I even made a special trip to deliver them to her. I gave all the books to her, so I hurried home. Who knew she was anxious and grabbed me He wanted to say something to me, but I turned around and she exerted such force. It was fine now, and the class was no longer possible. I took him directly to the hospital next door. It happened that the person on duty today was Your uncle, who knows Chinese medicine, helped her put her hand back."

Wen Du knew that some people would dislocate their joints habitually.

But he never imagined that this person would become his sister.

"Don't let her do heavy work or carry anything important in the future."

Mrs. Wen is now afraid of her granddaughter.

She just said that her granddaughter was not worried about the pants, but was worried that the little girl would drop her pants.

Wen Du looked at his sister in surprise, and Wen Ying felt embarrassed by his brother. Just as she was about to run out, someone grabbed her collar.

"Don't run, keep walking. You're at home, don't be in a hurry."

After Wen Du heard what grandma said, he was also frightened.

Now he was somewhat glad that Lu Jingzhi was with his sister every day.

If nothing else, that boy has a very stable character. Even if his sister really falls due to an accident, there will still be someone to report to him if something happens.

"Brother, please let go of me now. I won't run away."

Wen Ying walked to the west room obediently.

After entering the west room, he told grandma about the washing machine like a treasure, and then told grandma how to use the washing machine.

"Grandma, can you do it?"

Wen Ying finished explaining to Mrs. Wen the method of using Lu Jingzhi that she had given him. She was also worried that the old lady didn't know how to use it, so she asked thoughtfully.

"I'm not a fool. You said it so verbosely so many times that I can remember it."

After Mrs. Wen looked at the washing machine, she curiously asked her grandson: "This thing can really wash clothes?"

"It can be washed. How about we try it later?"

Wen Du's proposal made Mrs. Wen's heart beat.

"Well, it's already passed the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, so you can do laundry." It happens that laundry is not allowed from the first to the sixth day of the first lunar month, and there are a lot of clothes at home that need to be washed.

Mrs. Wen didn't want to cook at the moment, so she found the dirty clothes and asked her grandson to put the washing machine in the main room.

"Let's try it first to see if it works."

Wen Du discovered that his grandma was obviously very curious about the washing machine, but she pretended not to care, and finally understood who his sister looked like.

It happened that Wen Shaoyu also came back. When he saw the washing machine, he came over and asked, "Isn't this the washing machine?"

"Do you still know about this thing?" Old Mrs. Wen asked, feeling a little incredible.

Wen Shaoyu has been hanging out in the city these days and has become familiar with everyone in the neighborhood.

"Didn't I hear that someone spent a lot of money to buy a washing machine? At that time, I was still thinking about whose family bought it, but I didn't expect that it was our family."

Wen Shaoyu looked closer and said, "Mom, I will wash all our clothes from now on."

He also wants to use the washing machine.

"Go away, no one of you can touch this thing without my permission."

When Old Mrs. Wen saw the washing machine running and stirring the clothes around, she knew that this thing could really wash clothes. So the baby doesn't work.

Wen Shaoyu didn't dare to talk back to his mother, so he pulled his daughter aside.

"Yingying, my father saw that you were very powerful when you were helping to sell clothes on the street. Even your powerful father no longer believes that this person is actually his daughter."

Wen Shaoyu made people happy before asking for help.

Wen Ying was smiling now, her cheeks flushed, "Dad, actually I'm not very good either."

She learned this from her sister who sells clothes on the street.

Even what he said was exactly the same as others.

Wen Shaoyu thinks that her daughter is talented in selling clothes, so she doesn't believe that her daughter can't.

"Think about it for dad. What can he say to attract people when he sells clothes in the future? Just like when we sold clothes on the street that day, we can quickly attract a large number of customers."

"Dad, I can't!" Wen Ying said softly.

Wen Shaoyu thought that her daughter was shy and embarrassed, so she coaxed her and said, "What you said that day was very good. Now think about it, if our family opens a store, how can we get people to enter our store, one after another?" buying clothes?"

Wen Ying was dumbfounded.

She really doesn't know how to do this!

In her dream, she had never seen anyone open a shop and do business and still attract customers!

In other stores, customers take the initiative to go in and buy!

Wen Ying met her father's expectant eyes, racked her brains to recall the scenes she had seen in her dream, and said with an embarrassed face: "Dad, when people open a store, customers walk in by themselves. Otherwise, why don't you write a message at the door? , you go in and buy clothes yourself!"

Wen Du happened to come over and when he heard these words, he spurted out a mouthful of water.

She can come up with such weird ideas, she is indeed his sister!

Chapter 47

"Brother, drink water carefully, otherwise grandma will definitely scold you when she sees her later." Wen Ying also imitated Old Mrs. Wen's tone and said, "Drink water, just drink water, why are you imitating a second-rate person? If you don't learn well, I will kill you." My legs will be broken for you."

Wen Du: "..."

Who caused this?

Wen Du looked at the culprit, sat next to her with a cup in hand, and asked her, "Who did you learn those words from just now?"

He can guarantee that if his father adopts Wen Ying's opinion, he will definitely be left alone.

Now it is not a marketing method for later generations.

If his father really dared to do this, he would definitely be called sensational and maybe even make the news.

At that time, people will be ashamed of buying his clothes.

Wen Du came over with a vat and asked, "Yingying, tell me, how did you come up with this?"

"Careful."

Wen Ying replied seriously.

okay.

He got it.

Wen Du strode his long legs, sat next to his father, and said, "Dad, have you thought about the name of the store?"

"I've thought about it, call it He Wen Shaoyu's clothing store."

Wen Du: "???"

Is this name serious?

Wen Du saw his father's expression and was sure that he was really serious.

"Dad, if you call me this name, no one will come into your store to buy clothes. If you choose a nice name, others will think, wow, the clothes here will look special when worn on them. The face-saving kind."

Wen Ying can't do anything else, but Wen Ying can understand the name.

The house her brother later rented was in the basement. She heard a pair of college students next door who had just graduated from a clothing school discussing this issue with their dreams in mind.

She was bored at the time, so she listened carefully for a long time.

Wen Du looked at his sister with admiration.

One second, he had doubts about his sister's marketing ability, and the next second, he felt that his sister was still suitable for business.

"For example?" Wen Du asked.

"Like glamor women's clothing."

Wen Ying was still waiting for her brother's praise, but when she saw her brother's eyes, she lowered her head silently.

Blame her for being uneducated.

Who makes her direct the charm of crossdressing.

The name of the first store opened by the couple next door was called Charming Women's Clothing. Charming Women's Clothing is opened in the cheapest market, with only four square meters of space. The fitting rooms are all covered with a piece of cloth, which is very simple.

They started designing their own clothes, and later they started buying them from outside.

Because they have no money, it is difficult to find cheap factories to make clothes for them. They could also do it themselves, but that would be too expensive.

Wen Du took a deep breath and realized that his father's second channel of Ren and Du had been opened by his sister.

"Charming Women's Clothing, that's a pretty name."

Wen Du: "???"

Stop these horrible thoughts!

"Dad, do you plan to open a clothing store in the future? You will only sell other people's clothes, and you don't plan to make your own clothes to sell in the future?" Wen Du decided to expand his father's thinking and divert his father's attention.

Wen Shaoyu said blankly: "But I don't know how to make clothes?"

"Do you know what the high-ranking officials in the past wore?" Wen Du asked.

"I know this." Wen Shaoyu really knows, "When rich people buy ready-made clothes, they go to the most famous shops and find the best tailors to make clothes."

Wen Du took a deep breath: "Do you think the person with that name just now can like him?"

Wen Shaoyu said: "I quite like it?"

"Do you think my grandma will like it?" Wen Du asked again, "Will a lesbian from a cadre family come in?"

It will be okay after more than ten years, but now, if you give me this name, those traditional women will not even look at it, let alone enter, and may even think that this name is a bit inappropriate.

"Then what's your name?" Wen Shaoyu asked his son.

"Golden years."

Wen Du just said it casually, and after saying it, he felt that the name was not bad.

"What does this name mean?"

"The years that are full of youth and vitality like boys and girls. It also means that this is a time worth cherishing and beautiful. We chose this name to tell everyone that as long as you put on the clothes of In the Mood for Love, you will be rejuvenated and like ten As beautiful as eight or nine years old."

"good!"

Wen Shaoyu thinks this name is really good!

The meaning is good, the performance is good, and it is generous.

"I'll get someone to make a plaque."

Wen Shaoyu went outside and shouted: "Mom, give me some money, and I'll find someone to order a plaque and hang it on it."

Wen Du: "..."

Things at home have basically been settled.

Wen Du packed up his things and planned to go south.

When he was packing his things, he found an envelope. The envelope was written in traditional Chinese, and the handwriting was very childish, but it was much better than my sister's stupid pinyin.

He opened the envelope and it was full of traditional Chinese characters.

Fortunately, he understands.

"Grandma Wen, Uncle Wen, Brother Xiaodu:

When you read this letter, I will already be on my way home. Thank you for choosing to take in this rude kid like me, instead of finding me annoying, and for treating me like a family member.

The days in your home are the happiest and happiest days for me since I was born. I will miss this time forever.

I couldn't bear to leave, and even shamelessly wanted to stay here forever.

But it doesn't work.

...

Finally, please forgive me for leaving without saying goodbye. "

After Wen Du read the letter, he felt very complicated.

This brat is quite sensational.

"Xiaodu, come over and eat."

Old Mrs. Wen shouted outside, and Wen Du immediately replied: "Here he comes."

He pocketed the letter and took it with him to dinner.

After dinner, Wen Du said, "Grandma, I'll take the afternoon bus tomorrow."

Old Mrs. Wen stopped sewing Wen Ying's clothes, and couldn't hide the reluctance in her tone: "It's not even fifteen yet, why did you leave?"

"There's still something going on over there. I have to go back."

Wen Du originally planned to spend the New Year at home and leave on the second day of the Lunar New Year, but he didn't expect that so many things would happen and he would be delayed for so many days.

The construction of the rented house cannot start until the first month of the year.

Master Jiu is very particular about this and does not break ground during the first month.

He couldn't wait until that time, so he had no choice but to leave first.

"Then I'll get up in the morning and boil some eggs for you, so you can take them with you on the way." Old Mrs. Wen thought about getting up early tomorrow morning to buy some apples and some dry goods, and bring them all to her grandson.

After taking such a long train, why not just lie down on the road without carrying a few things?

"Grandma, when Zhizhi left, she left a letter." Wen Du looked at grandma's eyes and knew that the old lady still cared about her.

Lu Jingzhi's kid is quite adorable.

He always helps with the work quietly, which is very lovable.

He will also follow Yingying wherever he goes. The two children are like twins. With him around, the old lady would have less worries.

Otherwise, she would always worry that her granddaughter would accidentally injure herself.

"Then what did the child say in the letter?" the old lady asked.

Wen Du took out the letter and read it. Finally, Wen Du said, "He asked us to forgive him for leaving without saying goodbye."

"He just wants to go home. When he grows up, he can come back whenever he wants. Is it possible that I will drive him out?" Mrs. Wen said fiercely. In fact, the person who loved Lu Jingzhi the most was him.

That child is also worthy of love.

He also felt sorry for her hard work in washing clothes and bought her a washing machine.

Mrs. Wen's eyes were hot.

The next day.

The old lady got up early in the morning, went to the market and bought a chicken. She killed it and stewed it all morning. I also bought a lot of roasted seeds and nuts and put them in cloth bags, with fried cakes inside.

The pancakes are delicious even when they are cold.

She boiled thirty more eggs and put them inside.

Wen Du was carrying the bag. He saw the things in the bag and wanted to take them out. The old lady wouldn't let him live or die.

"Grandma, I really can't eat so much. I'll leave you to eat at home."

Old Mrs. Wen said with a cold face: "We have everything we want to eat at home. You don't have to worry about us. Just take care of yourself. Don't let our family worry about you."

"I can definitely take care of myself." Wen Du didn't take out any more things. He took out a contract and placed it in front of Mrs. Wen, "Grandma, after the autumn harvest, Great Zhao will send our family's food. .You don't have to worry about this, and you don't have to make a special trip."

Old Mrs. Wen said, "Didn't you tell me this before? I already know it."

"Also, if there's something going on at home, you can ask my dad to go find Xiao Liu. If Xiao Liu can't handle it, go to Master Jiu. I've already said hello to you, so you don't have to worry about owing favors."

It was obvious that Wen Du was leaving, but Wen Du couldn't bear to leave.

He didn't want to leave, but he couldn't.

He wants his sister to be a carefree little princess. If he doesn't make money now, his sister will have to worry about money in the future. He didn't want his sister to become that person.

The chicken legs at noon were wrapped in oil paper by Mrs. Wen and secretly put into Wen Du's pocket.

She took her granddaughter's hand and walked her grandson to the entrance of the alley.

Wen Du said to his sister: "Yingying should take good care of grandma and wait for my brother to come back at home. If you don't adapt to school and are bullied by classmates, come back and tell grandma."

"I got it."

"Grandma, I'm leaving."

Wen Du carried his backpack and walked towards the station without looking back.

It only takes him twenty minutes to walk from here to the station.

Wen Ying took two steps forward, feeling very reluctant to let go of her brother. She wanted to go with her brother, but grandma's hand was tight and she couldn't pull it. Wen Ying thought with red eyes, her brother was here to make money, she couldn't cause trouble for him.

"elder brother!"

she shouted.

Wen Du stopped and didn't look back.

Wen Ying shouted again: "I'm waiting for you to come back at home!"

Wen Du's nose felt sore, and the corner of his mouth cracked into a big smile. He waved to his sister with his back and walked towards the station without looking back.

This life is different from the previous life.

My sister is back.

No matter where he goes, he can see his sister as long as he comes home.

Wen Du arrived at the station and started checking in to get on the train.

What he bought this time was a sleeper berth.

There are fewer people in the sleeper car, so the environment is better.

Wen Du put his backpack in front of him and when he was about to enter the carriage, he felt something was wrong. He looked to the side and saw no suspicious person, so he continued to walk forward, got up from another carriage, and then returned to his own carriage.

As he was walking inside, he saw a skinny monkey-like man outside, running towards this side, looking around as if he was looking for someone.

Wen Du subconsciously hid.

He hid in the carriage and watched the thin monkey standing with another short man. He didn't know what he said, and his expression was a bit sinister.

Wen Du did not take it lightly. He had an intuition that this group of people was coming for him.

Chapter 48

It's still ten minutes before the train leaves.

Wen Du found his seat, sat down, pulled the quilt over himself, and pretended to sleep.

He actually kept his eyes on the aisle.

Many people got on the bus one after another, found their own berths and sat down.

After a few minutes, the car started to drive away.

Wen Du saw the sinister-looking man looking inside the carriage.

Wen Du quickly closed his eyes.

He had very good ears and listened to the footsteps approaching, then patted his leg.

"Brother, is this your berth? Did you find the wrong place?"

The man spoke a foreign dialect.

Wen Du sounded familiar and instantly understood why these people were staring at him.

It turned out to be revenge for the last time.

Wen Du opened his eyes impatiently and cursed in a rough voice: "Look at it carefully, this is my berth!"

He was about to sit up as he spoke.

When the man saw the clothes Wen Du was wearing, he knew he had found the wrong person, and hurriedly apologized to Wen Du in a lowly manner.

"Brother, you don't remember the faults of villains, and don't be as knowledgeable as me. I was blind, didn't look well, and found the wrong place."

The sinister-looking man left immediately.

Wen Du listened to the light footsteps running so fast, got up, packed his things, and went directly to the conductor.

"Comrade, I would like to upgrade my sleeper berth."

The conductor had a very good attitude: "If you are not in a hurry, you can go back to your sleeper car and wait. I will come and handle the procedures for you in a while, okay?"

"Comrade, I'm a little anxious. Can you help me get it done now? Otherwise, I'll wait here."

It was impossible for Wen Du to go back now. He suspected that the boy had recognized him.

The conductor said: "Then you can just wait here for a while."

Just as he said that, the car had already started driving.

The conductor had her own work to do. She took her book to check the tickets.

The train started moving and the toilet door opened.

Wen Du went directly into the toilet.

After a while, he heard voices coming from outside.

One of the men lowered his voice and said, "That kid just now is definitely the one we are looking for."

"Monkey, do you see clearly? If we find the wrong person, we brothers may have to go in."

The other person speaking was more sensible.

The man who called Monkey said viciously: "Although that boy has changed a bit, I remember him even after he was burned to ashes. Even if he changed his clothes and lied in there and deliberately scolded me, I can still recognize him."

"Where is the person now?" Another person said in a not so good tone, "The quilt on the bed just now was neatly folded. You have to say that the kid was sleeping here just now."

The monkey was also anxious.

"He was obviously sleeping there just now, and he was still talking to me."

"Yes, you also said that you acted very well, and he didn't notice anything was wrong at all. But now, there is no one in that place. I doubt you did it on purpose."

"What do I mean? I want to find him more than anyone else. For the past few months, I have been running on the train every day just to catch this kid again."

The monkey's face was filled with anger.

Another person said: "I know you are eager for revenge, but you have to find that guy first. Once you find the guy, brothers, help you get him out, and do whatever you want with him."

The monkey gritted his teeth and said fiercely: "I will definitely find that kid. I don't believe I can't find him yet."

After a while there was no sound of voices outside.

Wen Du was hiding in the toilet and heard the conductor's voice coming from outside.

"Which carriage are you in? Show me your tickets and let me take a look."

Monkey hurriedly said: "We are in the hard-seat carriage. We got on the bus late. We couldn't find the seats. Where is Comrade Car 12?"

"There are 12 carriages, go from here to there. Look here carefully. There are several carriages written on them."

The conductor did not go in directly, but continued to look at the monkeys and the others.

Monkey and the others had no choice but to leave.

Wen Du waited inside for a while before opening the door. He looked at the monkey from inside and saw that several people had disappeared.

The sleeper car is different from the hard-seat car. As long as you turn around, you won't see anyone.

"Comrade, I want to upgrade my sleeper berth." Wen Du took out his ticket.

The conductor looked at it twice and started to register, "Well, if you want to upgrade the carriage, you need to make up your ticket."

"OK."

Wen Du took out the money to pay for the ticket.

The conductor took him to the soft sleeper compartment.

The environment of the soft sleeper compartment is particularly good, and there is an independent door that can be locked.

There are very few people using soft sleeper carriages at this time.

Wen Du lived alone in a carriage. He locked the door from the inside and directly chose a berth to lie down on.

It was still afternoon, and Wen Du took out a book from his pocket and was reading it.

He has already read the junior high school textbooks.

What I am reading now is a high school textbook.

When the time comes, he will go to Red Star Farm to take the junior high school graduation exam. After he is admitted to high school, his student status will definitely still be in the county. He only needs to transfer his student status to Kyoto before the college entrance examination.

There is one year left in junior high school and three years in high school.

Wen Du has four years to develop his career.

Time is running out.

He doesn't want to waste time on insignificant things.

Although thieves are rampant now, in less than two years, these thieves will no longer exist.

There are not just one or two thieves outside, but probably more than ten or twenty.

If there are only two or three, Wendu does not need to upgrade to sleepers.

It's okay to let him deal with two or three, but it's absolutely idiotic to ask him to deal with more than ten or twenty.

Wen Du knew that these people would not take the train for too long, and since they had not bought tickets, they would definitely get off midway.

It will be safe after tonight.

Wen Du did not drink water and avoided frequent trips to the toilet.

At night, Wen Du was hungry.

He opened the bag and saw two big chicken legs, and the image of his grandma secretly putting the chicken legs into his bag unconsciously appeared in his mind.

Just as Wen Du was about to nibble on the chicken legs, he heard footsteps coming from outside.

He frowned, put down the chicken legs, and walked quietly to the door.

Put your ear to the door.

Sure enough, I heard soft footsteps coming from outside. Then someone spoke.

"That guy doesn't seem to have much money. He can't possibly live in a carriage like this, right?"

The voice of the speaker was quite young, probably around seventeen or eighteen years old.

The monkey said angrily: "Stop talking nonsense! Look for him quickly, in case he is hiding here."

Tie Suo curled his lips, a little unhappy, but he did not dare to offend the monkey and could only obey the monkey's words obediently.

People in their line of work would not easily come here to work as a soft sleeper.

People who can live in soft sleepers are generally people with status.

Tie Suo knew that Monkey didn't dare to offend the guests inside, so he let him come over to do this job.

The iron locks opened the doors one by one.

After walking around for a while, he returned to the monkey and said: "No one lives in this carriage at all. None of the doors can be opened."

Upon hearing this, Wen Du knew that they must have never stayed in a soft sleeper compartment and didn't know much about this place.

The door to the soft sleeper compartment is locked directly if no one is occupying it. If someone is staying, travelers will lock the door inside.

The monkey's voice became louder when he heard that there was no one around.

"Damn it! Where did that turtle grandson go? Why did such a big man disappear out of thin air?"

The monkey has searched three times but has not found anyone.

He even blocked the outside of the toilet.

When someone came out of the toilet, he saw that it was not that boy and made sure there was no one else inside, so he went to the next toilet to block it.

Just like that, I searched all the carriages and still couldn't find the boy.

"I saw a fucking ghost."

The monkey kicked the carriage door angrily.

Tie Suo hurriedly stopped the person: "What are you doing? If you kick this thing and break it, people will ask you to pay for it."

If the monkey wants to pay, then pay, but don't drag him into the water.

"Release your paw!" The monkey stared at Tie Suo's hand in an eerie manner.

Iron Lock immediately let go of his hand.

"Brother Monkey, maybe they didn't even get on the train after they got off."

After Tie Suo finished speaking, he noticed that the monkey's face turned greener.

"Walk!"

Because the more the monkey thought about it, the more he felt it was possible.

The monkey immediately took the iron chain and left.

Wen Du returned to his bunk when he heard there was no movement outside.

The train makes a lot of noise when it's running.

As long as Wen Du doesn't speak and eats inside, no one outside can hear him.

He ate two chicken thighs and two pancakes.

After eating, he didn't turn on the lights in the carriage. He put the book back in his bag, pulled the quilt over him, closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Although it is not safe tonight, tomorrow will not be safe either.

He wanted to take the opportunity to catch up on some sleep.

In the middle of the night, voices came from outside again, and Wen Du opened his eyes instantly.

He took out a small knife from his pocket, held it tightly in his hand, and stared at the door.

"Open the door quickly."

The sound of monkeys came again outside.

This monkey is simply haunting.

Wen Du's eyes narrowed dangerously as he listened to the sound of the lock being unlocked.

"Brother Monkey, you have to think clearly. If this door opens and someone is inside, both of us will have to walk around without food. Maybe all the work on this road will be in vain."

The iron lock hesitated and didn't want to open the door at all.

The monkey kicked him on the butt and cursed: "You can open it if you are told. If anything happens, I will take care of it. I have already asked clearly. If there is someone inside, we can't open the door even if we unlock it." Open this door. Then we will knock on the door and pretend to be the staff on the train. See if the person inside is him."

This is what the monkey did very well.

For this purpose, he also took a set of clothes, which could be used as a conductor on the train.

Tie Suo only felt that he was not good at all and had to be on the same train as Monkey.

He could only bite the bullet and open the door of the carriage.

Wen Du had already lifted the quilt and stood up, quietly standing at the door.

As long as the door is opened, people who come in will never be able to eat and walk around.

"Brother, do you want to think about it again? Brother Hu said they didn't see that kid coming down. Maybe they saw it wrong?"

Tie Suo is still making his final struggle.

The monkey slapped him on the back of the head: "Why are you talking so much nonsense? Hurry up and open the door for me. Also, is the look in Brother Hu's eyes comparable to that of a normal person? He said he didn't see anyone getting out of the car, then The kid is definitely still in the car."

Tie Suo knew that he had to open all the doors of the sleeper car tonight, and he suddenly looked sad.

He could only open the door.

"Click..."

The lock moved.

The monkey's eyes showed joy, and he urged in a low voice: "Get out of the way quickly."

He wanted to go in personally to see if there was anyone inside.

He must catch that boy today.

Chapter 49

"Brother, you have to think about it carefully. If you rush in now, when the time comes..."

"Get away now, you!"

Before Tie Suo could finish his words, he was pushed away by the monkey, and his thin little body fell to the ground like a kite.

He looked at the monkey disappointedly and left without looking back. Tie Suo was an orphan, and he wanted to earn a living when he entered this industry. But the mouthful of food he is eating now can send him in. He would rather go out to beg for food than do these sneaky things.

"What are you doing? Come back here!"

The monkey saw that the iron lock was about to leave, and reached out to catch him.

Tie Suo said: "I quit. I will never do this kind of thing again in the future."

"Why don't you do it if you don't want to? Tell you, you must open all the doors for me tonight. Otherwise, you are not allowed to go anywhere."

The monkey pressed Iron Lock's neck and pressed him directly against the door panel.

Even though they all look like skinny monkeys. Tie Suo is young and has not had enough to eat since he was a child. He is sixteen or seventeen years old, and he is still not as good as other 12-year-olds. He was no match for the monkey at all. He couldn't even struggle to get away when the monkey held him down.

"Tie Suo, you'd better be good to me. If you dare to run out from here today, I will make this world without you tomorrow."

The monkey's threatening words frightened the iron lock.

Tie Suo hurriedly begged for mercy: "Brother, please let me go, I won't leave."

Only then did the monkey release the iron lock with satisfaction.

"Just wait here for me. If you dare to move, I will chop off your hand."

After the monkey said viciously, he stretched out his hand to push the door of the carriage. Who knows whether he pushed it or not.

"Oh shit!"

The monkey cursed and pushed hard.

Tie Suo knew that the door might not be pushed inward but to the side, but he didn't say a word and pretended to be mute.

He hoped more than anyone that this door would never be opened.

If it was open, he hoped there would be no one inside.

No one taught him how to use iron locks, but his father told him when he was a child that no matter how poor a person is, he cannot take other people's things.

He just didn't listen to his father and ended up like this.

You can't blame anyone else, only yourself.

The monkey couldn't open the door, so he kicked it on the door panel.

"Bang!"

The loud sound scared Tie Suo and made him tremble.

"What the hell is this broken door! Get up quickly, that turtle grandson is definitely inside."

The monkey cursed angrily.

Tie Suo didn't want to help, so he said, "Brother Monkey, I know you want to avenge your brother, but can we both catch that kid? How about I call a few more people for you?"

"Stop fucking talking nonsense and come here quickly. If you can't open this door, don't take your hand now."

Tie Suo knew that the monkey kept his word. If he didn't open the door, his hand would definitely not be saved today. He could only walk over bravely.

"Brother, this car door is pushed to the side. If you can't push it open, it means there is someone inside. If someone is inside, they can just lock the door. Even if I have great skills, I can't open it."

Tie Suo told the monkey everything he knew.

After Wen Du heard what Tie Suo said, he knew that Tie Suo had reservations before and that he and Monkey might not be of the same mind.

This way he is one against one.

Wen Du was originally worried that Tie Suo's words were blowing his mind.

If there were really only two people outside, then Wen Du wouldn't be afraid at all.

He stretched out his fingers and quietly lifted the door prong upwards. He held his breath and waited quietly for the people from outside to rush in.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Monkey is not his elder brother, he is more ruthless than his brother.

Tie Suo subconsciously took two steps back and explained to the two monkeys shakily.

"I didn't think of it before."

"I'll settle the score with you after I catch him."

The monkey didn't use much force this time and pushed the door to the side, and the door opened easily.

After struggling for a long time, there was no one inside?

The monkey frowned and stood at the door looking inside. The curtains were not closed. It was cloudy outside and dark inside, and he couldn't see anything. The monkey was so vengeful that he didn't want to miss any corner and walked straight inside.

As soon as he stepped in, Tie Suo said: "Brother Monkey, I'm going to call someone!"

Before he finished speaking, the person ran away.

"Trash!"

The monkey cursed and continued walking inside.

He looked to the left first, and when he was about to turn his head to look to the right, he felt a pain in his neck and was being held down tightly.

"Hold!"

The monkey cursed and swore, and with a cold flash of finger, he slashed towards the face of the man behind him. But he misjudged Wen Du's height, and was kicked hard on the knee by Wen Du before lying on the ground in a state of embarrassment. When Wen Du let go, the monkey rolled and crawled to run away.

How could Wen Du let him escape? He stepped on the monkey's back and pressed hard on the carotid sinuses on both sides of his neck. After five seconds, the monkey's body went limp.

Wen Du fainted and looked outside.

The corridor was quiet, no one was there.

He reached for his backpack and put it on his body, then picked up the unconscious monkey and went to find the conductor.

The conductor saw Wen Du holding someone in his hand and thought it was his friend.

"Comrade, what's wrong with your friend? Do you need any help?"

"Yes, I need help. This man is a thief." Wen Du threw the monkey on the ground. "He came here specifically to take revenge on me. Because last year I met his brother when I was taking the train. His brother wanted to steal my money, and he was I was caught. Then I was arrested by a kind person on the same train and asked to be taken away by the city police. He always hated me, and this time their gang found me on this train and have been looking for me. I was riding in the sleeper car before, but now It was changed to a soft sleeper. In the middle of the night, he broke open my door outside, and I got into a fight with him and accidentally knocked him unconscious."

The conductor looked at the monkey lying on the ground like a dead dog and thought that this might not be an accident.

"Wait a minute, I'll call the police."

The policeman arrived quickly. When he saw the monkey, he immediately recognized it as a pickpocket that had been hanging out on the railway all year round.

"How did you catch him?" the policeman asked Wen Du.

Wen Du repeated what he just said to the flight attendant.

The policeman's expression was solemn: "Their criminal gang is very mobile, and there are people who cooperate with it. We have very few police forces. If we want to catch all these people, it will take a lot of police force. And these people are very cunning. Without evidence, , even if we arrest someone, we won't be able to lock them up for long."

Wen Du directly took out five thousand yuan from his pocket and put it on the monkey.

"Comrade, this is the money he stole from me." After saying that, Wen Du squatted down and took out several blades from the monkey. "This is his crime tool. He used this to threaten me and asked me to give the money." Hand it over."

Policeman: "..."

Good guy, if you go out with so much money, no wonder you get targeted by thieves.

"And I also suspect that they are evading votes, not only voting but also possibly producing and selling fake votes."

The policeman saw Wen Du finding a stack of tickets from the thief. He picked up a few of the tickets and took a closer look.

These thieves are really rampant and very well prepared.

Train tickets can almost look fake.

"Thank you, little comrade. You have helped us a lot."

Wen Du said: "This is what a citizen should do."

"You have to go to the side and take notes first."

"OK."

Wen Du stood up and went to the side.

The monkey opened his eyes dizzily. He never expected that he would be knocked unconscious before he could even see the person clearly.

When he regained consciousness, he was wearing a silver bracelet on his wrist.

Wen Du had already prepared the notes at this time.

The sound of him getting up startled the monkey, who wanted to pounce on Wen Du when he saw him.

"Be honest!" The policeman stepped forward and pushed the person back.

"You better fucking let me go!"

The monkey's mouth was not clean when it was caught, and it still struggled hard.

Wen Du looked at the monkey with contempt and left calmly.

The monkey was so angry that he almost exploded!

"Who the hell are you looking at? Come here if you have the guts. Let's see if I can't kill you."

Wen Duli ignored him and left.

"ah......"

The monkey yelled wildly, which was also mixed with the stern scolding of the policeman.

Wen Du carried his backpack and left without looking back.

Return to the soft sleeper compartment and put your bag on the bedside. I went to the bathroom, locked the door when I came back, and lay on the pillow with my eyes closed to relax.

He was worried that someone else would come over and didn't dare to sleep too hard.

The rest of the night was surprisingly quiet.

It seems that the boy named Tie Suo didn't tell anyone else about him.

Morning.

The entire carriage was still very quiet.

Wen Du opened the door and looked outside, but couldn't see anyone at all.

He took his backpack to wash up and started eating breakfast when he came back.

Grandma fried the pickles in oil. The soybean oil was used in it and would not solidify.

Wen Du's meal this time was better than before.

The next two days were uneventful.

It was as if the thieves didn't exist and had disappeared.

What he didn't know was that the kid named Tie Suo never got out of the car, but was secretly observing him.

When Wen Du went to the bathroom, the child chased after him.

His hand was about to touch Wen Du, but Wen Du instantly pushed him to the ground with his backhand.

Tie Suo lay face down on the ground, begging for mercy in pain: "Brother, do you want to get rid of all those thieves?"

"Are you asking nonsense?"

Wen Du could tell from the voice that this kid was the one who called Tiezhuo together with the monkey.

"Brother, I can tell you where they live, and I can also tell you how many people there are and who they are."

Wen Du didn't say anything either.

Tie Suo knew Wen Du was difficult to deal with, but he didn't expect Wen Du to be so difficult to deal with.

He can only state his own conditions.

"Take me out of here and give me some money." Tie Suosheng was afraid that he would not agree.

Wen Du stared at him without saying anything, but let him go to wash his hands.

Tie Suo was very nervous and threw out another trump card.

"Not only did they steal things, they also had lives in their hands." After Tie Suo finished speaking, Wen Du suddenly raised his head and looked straight at Tie Suo through the mirror with his sharp eyes.

"You will follow me to see the police in a moment and tell them everything you know. I will take you out of here."

"Really? I don't believe it." Tie Suo was much smarter than the monkey. "You know I'm driving outside today. I'm your man. If I go with you to see the police, what if you let them arrest me too? manage?"

"You can choose not to believe me."

Wen Du wiped his hands, turned around and walked back.

He had only taken two steps when he heard Tie Suo gritting his teeth and saying, "Then I will believe you once."

Wen Du asked him: "How many times have you stolen things?"

"I have never stolen anything before. Today is the first time I got into the car with them. I can open the door more easily than stealing things."

"You come with me."

Wen Du led Tie Suo to find the policeman.

When the policemen learned that the two men had come for a purpose, they immediately took Tie Suo over for questioning.

Because it involves a murder case, the police are more cautious.

A few hours later, Tie Suo came out and saw Wen Du waiting outside.

Wen Du gave him three hundred.

"Take this money and get off at the train terminal and find a factory to work. Be a good person from now on and stop doing illegal things."

Chapter 50

Tie Suo holds the Great Unity in his hand. He has never seen so much money in his entire life.

With so much money, he didn't have to worry about food for two years.

If it was a minute ago, he would definitely not be willing to return the money to Wen Du. At this time, he touched the money, carefully felt the feeling of the money in his hands, and then firmly returned the money to Wen Du.

"Brother, I can't ask for your money."

When Tie Suo handed over the money, he didn't want to let go. Finally, he closed his eyes and put the money into Wen Du's hand.

"Don't plan to take it?"

Wen Du was somewhat surprised.

Tie Suo nodded, instead of looking at the money in Wen Du's hand, he looked outside the train.

"My dad said that a gentleman loves money and gets it wisely. When Brother Hu and the others took me in, they were interested in my ability to pick locks. They told me that they are all gentlemen and would never do such sneaky things. , they are all used on the right path. I believed it. After I followed them back, I found that they were not only sneaking around, but also doing a lot of harmful things. I wanted to leave but couldn't. They were looking for people to watch. They followed me and asked me to teach them lockpicking techniques. I deliberately only taught them basic skills and pretended to be of one mind with them. This way I can stay until now."

He kept trying to run, but couldn't.

Wen Du always felt a little familiar when he heard these words, as if he had heard them somewhere.

He was just about to give the money to Tie Suo when he suddenly raised his head and asked, "What's your last name?"

"Meng."

Tie Suo looked at Wen Du blankly.

Only then did Wen Du suddenly remember why this story sounded so familiar to him.

Because he had seen it in the newspaper in his previous life.

At that time, not long after he was picked up by Master Jiu, a piece of news that shocked the entire society was reported in the newspaper.

A major criminal case was solved in Los Angeles.

This group of crazy social scum has been killing people, mutilating women, and even young children for ten years. Their nature is so bad that humans and gods are outraged.

It is said that it was reported by someone within them.

That person desperately handed over all the evidence to the relevant departments. The whistleblower crawled into the government. He had no legs, only one eye, and only two fingers on each hand. The scars on his face, from forehead to chin, looked shocking.

When the reporter saw him at that time, even though he was mentally prepared, he was still shocked.

Half a year later, when those heinous scum were sentenced to death according to law, he chose to commit suicide with a smile.

And that person's surname is Meng.

His name is Meng Liang.

"What's your full name?" It took Wen Du a long time to find his voice.

Tie Suo said honestly: "Meng Liang. You have a good conscience. My dad said that you must have a conscience."

Wen Du never thought that Meng Liang would report those people so much earlier in this life because of him. No wonder he was so scared, no wonder Meng Liang would pester him, all because Meng Liang didn't dare.

Only at this time, there was no one else around him.

Because he got the two monkeys in.

"You don't want money, what are you going to do?" Wen Du could no longer ignore the child in front of him.

Tie Suo plucked up the courage and said, "Brother, I want to follow you. I am an orphan and there is no one at home. If I report these people now, it is impossible to go back."

There would be no way to survive.

He doesn't want to die.

"I want to live an upright life."

Even if the iron lock is not as gentle as in the previous life, the iron lock in this life is still worthy of his pulling.

"Can you take me?"

Tie Suo didn't dare to look at Wen Du. After waiting for a long time, he didn't hear Wen Du speak, so he planned to go back by himself.

"Where are you going?" Wen Du asked him.

Tie Suo shook his head and said, "I plan to hide. After they all get off, I will get off at the nearest stop to the terminal and then walk to the terminal."

He had no money to buy a ticket and came here because of fare evasion.

You may not be able to get out when you reach the terminal station, so you can only get off at a small stop on the way.

As Wen Du passed by him, he said, "Follow me."

Tie Suo raised his head in disbelief, and finally followed him in surprise.

"You can go to the conductor to make up for your ticket later." After arriving in the carriage, Wen Du took out two eggs and handed them to Tie Suo. He knew that this kid must not have eaten.

"No, no, no, I don't eat eggs."

Tie Suo said he wouldn't eat it, but he didn't take his eyes off the egg.

"If you want to follow me, you can eat them if they are given to you." Wen Du took out the pickles and fried cakes again and gave them to Tie Suo. "Eat quickly. After you finish, you can sleep on the berth next to you."

Tie Suo ate the pancake, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Unappetizing?"

Wen Du knew the reason and deliberately teased him.

Tie Suo wiped away his tears and shook his head: "It's delicious. I ate it when my dad was alive. After my dad died, I never ate it again."

"Where's your mother?"

"Remarried." Tie Suo looked a little embarrassed, and after a while he changed his mind and said, "Actually, he ran away with someone else. Because of this, people in the village laughed at my dad. My dad took me to live in the county town, but I didn't expect that. His disease killed him."

"Follow me from now on and eat whatever you want." Wen Du used his own vat to get a vat of hot water for Tie Suo, "Eat slowly and drink some water."

Tie Suo almost choked and had to drink two sips of water.

After dinner, Tie Suo took the initiative to clear the table.

"Brother, I can do anything and even eat less. I will definitely listen to your words. As long as you don't let me do anything unscrupulous, I will definitely do it."

Tie Suo and Wen Du express their loyalty.

Wen Du leaned on the pillow and asked him: "Have you read the book?"

Tie Suo nodded: "I have read it. My father said that reading can change a person's destiny. Just like the peasants in ancient times, as long as they pass the scholar examination, their family's life will be much easier."

"When you get to Chucheng, you go and study."

Wen Du planned to send Tie Suo to study, and when he was admitted to university, his destiny would be changed.

Tie Suo didn't expect that Wen Du would let him study.

"Brother, I..."

"Working in a factory will always pay you the same amount of money, and it's also very tiring. Go to college and become a teacher or a doctor in the future. You can do whatever you want without having to do hard work."

Tie Suo washed his nose unsatisfactorily and cried like a silly dog.

Wen Du sighed, but the corners of his mouth raised slightly.

He was happy that he could change someone's destiny. It also changed the fate of many families.

Because those scum of society have harmed many people, enough to warrant the death penalty for them all. As for the subsequent victims in his previous life, they were all people he saved unintentionally.

very nice!

so good!

Wen Du closed his eyes and began to sleep.

Tie Suo didn't expect Wen Du to trust him so much, so he fell asleep directly.

Tie Suo didn't dare to sleep, for he was afraid that when he woke up, he would find that it was just a dream.

He just sat there blankly, looking outside the train.

Suddenly, Wen Du said: "Go to sleep quickly, or you won't be able to bear it."

Tie Suo closed his eyes obediently.

The train is very noisy.

There was a banging sound, and only the extremely sleepy people would sleep soundly.

When Wen Du opened his eyes again, Tie Suo was still asleep. He didn't move, just lay quietly. He knew that Tie Suo was a light sleeper and would definitely wake up if he moved Tie Suo.

We are going to Chucheng.

Wen Du woke him up and said, "Go and wash your face, and then come over for dinner."

Tie Suo was confused and went to wash his face in a daze. He came back and sat in front of Wen Du, looking at Wen Du without blinking.

Wen Du asked, "What? You don't recognize me anymore?"

"No, I just can't believe it." He actually got rid of Brother Hu and those people.

"Better days are yet to come."

After the two of them had eaten, Wen Du gave Tie Suo another apple.

Basically everything grandma brought was eaten.

Wen Du's cloth pocket was almost empty.

It's light in the hand.

The train has also arrived.

Wen Du stood up: "Let's go, get off the car."

Tie Suo followed Wen Du, and the two reversed the car to the house Wen Du rented.

Wen Du looked at the closed door, took out the key, and found that the door could not be opened.

His face darkened.

Tie Suo was very observant and stood quietly by the side.

Wen Du went to the house where Wang Ping and the others lived, and the locks on the house were also changed. Wen Du's heart continued to sink. He calmed down and went directly to the construction site to find someone.

When they arrived, Wen Du couldn't believe what he saw.

After not seeing Zhao Jiandong for a few days, Zhao Jiandong seemed to be a different person. Not only him, but also Zhao Xiaofei, he looked like someone who came out of a refugee camp. Dani and Xiaoni actually helped work on the construction site, but none of the other workers were seen.

"Brother Dong!"

Zhao Jiandong, who was working, suddenly turned his head when he heard Wen Du's voice. The tall man's eyes suddenly turned red.

He wiped away his tears and tried to smile, but his smile was uglier than crying.

"Xiaodu, you are finally back!"

Zhao Jiandong couldn't believe how he spent this year.

Wen Du walked over and asked Zhao Jiandong, "Where are the others?"

"Everyone else has gone to work under someone else's hands. Xiaodu, I'm sorry for you, I didn't keep him. You scold me!" Zhao Jiandong wanted to kneel in front of him.

He felt that he was too embarrassed to see Wen Du.

Zhao Xiaofei and his two daughters did not dare to come over when they saw Wen Du, and stood nearby looking at Wen Du uneasily. Wen Du was instantly reminded of the first time he saw them.

Wen Du frowned and said in a deep voice, "Let's go back first."

Just as he was about to turn around, his arm was held by Zhao Jiandong. Zhao Jiandong said awkwardly: "Xiaodu, they won't rent the house in that place to us anymore."

"Why?" Wen Du frowned.

Zhao Jiandong said with a wry smile: "Some people say that we are outsiders and don't want to rent to us."

"Then where have you been staying these days?"

Wen Du's heart continued to sink. He looked in the direction Zhao Jiandong pointed and saw a quilt in the open air.

He said with a cold face: "Forget it if you live here, what about the child? I will solve the problem of the house first. Tie Suo, you follow Brother Dong and wait here."

After saying that, Wen Du walked out.

Zhao Jiandong caught up with Wen Du and said, "Xiaodu, don't go. You won't be able to rent a house if you go."

"Who said I rent?"

Wen Du sneered.

No matter who wants to harm him behind his back, he will not let them get what they want.

Wen Du came out of the construction site and went directly to the old man who bought the land. The old man was sunbathing outside, and he obviously knew Wen Du. When he saw Wen Du coming over, he thought Wen Du regretted it and wanted to ask him for money.

Still want to run.

How could Wen Du let people run away?

He stepped forward and said with a smile: "Uncle, I wish you a happy old age!"

"Well, okay. Happy New Year!"

The old man is running away again.

Wen Du saw the old man's thoughts and directly explained his purpose: "Uncle, I want to ask you something! Is there anyone selling a house in our village? I want to buy a house."

The old man turned around and asked Wen Du, "Do you want to buy a house?"

"Yes. I have already bought the land, isn't it normal to buy a house?"

"It makes sense." The old man said, "You guys are pretty lucky. Someone actually sold a house a few years ago, but it's a pity that it couldn't be sold."

"Uncle, where is the house? Can you take me to see it?"

My uncle got up and said, "Let's go."

Ten minutes later, Wen Du stood expressionless in front of the house he rented before, and the landlord looked embarrassed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

24.8K 326 6
https://m.shubaow.net/282/282022/ Author: Jiuzheng Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-04-13 Latest: Chapter 53, seven episodes...
96.4K 1.2K 36
绑定商城系统后穿到七零新婚夜 作者:米彩豆 Not my Story
20.1K 197 19
https://m.shubaow.net/269/269037/ Author: chubby mandarin Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-12-04 Latest: Chapter 187 Through...
39.5K 346 6
Dressed as a stepmother control group [70s] (穿成年代文后妈对照组[七零]) Author: Luo Zifeng https://m.shubaow.net/210/210692/ The first thing after Gu Lian's re...