The sister of male protagonis...

By CNovel_Reader

Original title: 年代文男主他妹回来了 Six-year-old Wen Ying had a dream. After dreaming that he was lost, his brother t... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 51-60
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-148 (end)

Chapter 31-40

2.4K 10 4
By CNovel_Reader

Chapter 31

"Don't be offended, they are quite honest."

Zhao Xiaofei was very moved when he heard Wen Du's words.

Wen Du told her directly: "If you really have a problem, you must tell me."

Zhao Xiaofei felt that Wen Du was more attentive than his brother. When she heard these concerns, the smile on her lips never fell.

Wen Du still had many things to do, so he went directly upstairs.

At this time, Red Star Farm.

As the Chinese New Year is approaching, every household has begun to write and post couplets.

Mrs. Wen herself had no education, but she raised her son well.

In previous years, all the couplets at home were written by Wen Shaoyu, and this year is no exception.

People in the neighborhood came to see Wen Shaoyu and asked him to help write some couplets and some blessing characters.

They are sold at the Red Paper Supply and Marketing Cooperative.

You can buy it for just a few cents.

But I cut this red paper myself.

Some people are not good at doing this at all. They are afraid that the cutting will be damaged, so they bring it over and ask Wen Shaoyu to help cut it.

Old Mrs. Wen enjoys the favor of her neighbors.

Wen Ying sat on the kang to help.

Nowadays, no one laughs at Mrs. Wen anymore. In the past, everyone used to say behind her back that Mrs. Wen had a bad life, that she was a child, and that she would harm her grandchildren.

When my grandson was only twelve years old, he went out to work.

The granddaughter is even more amazing, she is a little fool. The kind of little fool who was almost kidnapped by human traffickers.

The result is better now.

Mrs. Wen's grandson working outside sent money to the family.

Someone in their village works at the post office.

I heard that Wen Du sent 500 yuan to his family. It seemed like it had wings. People from all over the country heard about it.

And that little fool's granddaughter Wen Ying actually got first place in the exam again.

Many people were thinking about making money, so they came over to please Mrs. Wen.

"Old sister, where is your Xiaodu working now? How did I hear that he could send 500 yuan back home after only being away for a few months?"

Old Mrs. Wen was very happy, but when she heard this person ask this question, she knew what he was here for.

She didn't know what her grandson was doing in the south, so she said: "When I said I didn't know, you must have scolded me in your heart, thinking that I didn't want to tell you. But I really don't know. If you don't believe it, I will show you my grandson." letter."

Many people don't believe what she says and want to see her believe it.

But in this day and age, everyone is embarrassed and no one is embarrassed to speak.

It was almost dark when Wen Shaoyu finally finished writing all the pairs.

As soon as the people left, Mrs. Wen cursed and said: "These guys are nothing. Why don't you see them here on normal days? Didn't they see our Xiaodu making money, so they shamelessly came together and wanted to get some benefits?" . Don't even look at their virtues? Can their lazy and lazy children compare with our Xiaodu? "

"You won't make a penny when you go out, and you might even get beaten up."

"So this person can't spoil his children."

Mrs. Wen was talking excitedly.

At the door, Wen Shaoyu heard the last words his mother said and then said: "Mom, have you learned the lesson from me?"

The room fell silent for a moment.

Old Mrs. Wen grabbed the fire stick and threw it at Wen Shaoyu's body.

Wen Shaoyu quickly ran away when he saw this.

The fire stick hit the door curtain and fell to the ground.

Wen Shaoyu made a face at his daughter and said silently to her: "Don't be like your grandma, or you won't be able to get married in the future."

Wen Ying thinks that grandma has a good personality and she likes grandma.

She also likes dad.

So when she heard her father's words, she covered her mouth and snickered.

The Chinese New Year is in three days.

Wen Du hurriedly hurriedly, and finally he was able to let go for a while. He carried the things he had packed long ago and rushed to the station with his train ticket.

Zhao Jiandong rode his car to the station.

"I'll leave everything to you on the construction site. If anything happens, just send me a telegram." Wen Du told Zhao Jiandong before leaving.

Zhao Jiandong said hurriedly: "Don't worry, I will definitely keep an eye on it. Even if the progress is slower, there will not be any problems in the entire project."

"That's good, I can be back in ten days at most."

Wen Du mainly wanted to go back and see if his father planned to find a stepmother for him.

Zhao Jiandong sent the people to the train station and hurried to the construction site. Nowadays, there are many people on the construction site, and he is the only person in charge. If he doesn't go back and keep an eye on it early, he will not feel at ease.

As soon as he left, Wen Du took the train ticket and planned to enter the waiting room to wait for boarding.

He was carrying his luggage and when he entered the station, he heard two people talking in low voices.

He didn't pay attention at first, but he only heard one of them say: "That man offered us five hundred thousand to tie up the two brats of the Lu family. He also asked us to fight directly. But now we only got one brat." Zizi. The other party is only willing to give us 250,000. I told him that if he doesn't give us all the money, I will sell the news to Lu's family."

Lawyer?

It can't be such a coincidence, right? He just happened to know a Lu family, and they happened to be two boys.

The surname Lu is rare.

Although there may be many people with the same surname, but the surname is Lu, they are rich, and they have two children. The combination of these factors makes it difficult for Wen Du to think too much.

Wen Du originally planned to leave and ignore the matter, but then he thought of that beautiful little boy who once protected his sister and led her to escape from the traffickers. There was nothing he could do to ignore it.

He followed those two people, neither far nor close, so the two people couldn't notice him at all.

The most important thing is that the train station in Chucheng is very crowded.

Wen Du followed the two people and came to a small black hotel. He was carrying a bag, and people who didn't know better thought he was staying in a hotel.

But he followed the two men straight up, and people thought he lived here. In addition, he walked too fast, and the landlady didn't see clearly what she looked like.

Wen Du sneaked into the hotel smoothly and saw two people entering the same room.

He walked over and secretly put his ear to it, listening to the voices inside.

Who knew there was no movement at all inside.

Unexpectedly, after a while, one of the people came out cursing.

Wen Du hurriedly walked upstairs.

He heard the man scolding: "You don't want to give me money? You still want me to work for nothing. How can there be such a good thing in the world? They don't want to give it, good! Then I will go directly to the Lu family to ask for money!"

The man who came out from behind lowered his voice and said, "Keep your voice down, aren't you afraid of being heard by others?"

The man who came out first still had an angry look on his face, but he didn't speak louder.

"Let's go have a meal first and have the child's clothes delivered to their home later. We don't want too much, just one million for him."

"Okay! Let's have our clothes delivered after we eat."

The two kidnappers had no idea that they were being targeted.

Wen Du waited for the two of them to go downstairs and quickly came to the door of their room.

The lock at the door of this room was like a child's toy, vulnerable to a blow.

Wen Du opened the door and went in, but didn't see the child at all. He walked to the bathroom, opened the door and found that there was still no one inside.

strangeness?

Didn't they say the child was here? Is it under the bed?

Wen Du was about to look under the bed when he found a torn sack thrown in the corner of the bed.

He reached out and opened the sack and found a gagged and unconscious little boy inside.

That overly delicate little face, who is it if it's not Zhizhi?

What is the fate of this child?

You say he is unlucky, he can still meet himself.

Do you think he is unlucky? He was abducted by human traffickers and kidnapped.

Wen Du is tall and strong.

Especially in the past six months, he has not only grown taller, but also stronger and gained weight on his body.

In addition, the skin is tanned to a wheat color, and the lines of the facial features are also tougher. Because after stripping off the baby fat and growing her hair a little longer, she doesn't look like a child at all.

Of course, this also has something to do with his aura.

After all, Wen Du's soul is not a child.

He carried Lu Jingzhi out, and when he got to the train station, he didn't forget to tell the police there.

"I found out that two kidnappers had kidnapped a child. They were staying at the Crescent Hotel next to the train station."

Wen Du left evidence behind when he left.

Even if the two kidnappers cannot be convicted, the two kidnappers can still suffer a little.

As long as they have records with the police, it will be easy for the Lu family to find the two kidnappers. As for how the Lu family planned to deal with the two kidnappers, it was not his concern.

Wen Du woke Lu Jingzhi up, and Lu Jingzhi opened his eyes and looked at Wen Du warily.

After he recognized Wen Du, his eyes were a little dazed. He looked around and found that this was actually a train station. I don't quite understand why I saw Wen Du here.

"How will you be here?"

"Where is your family?"

The two asked in unison.

Wen Du said directly: "I came here to work. When I was preparing to go home for the New Year, I met two kidnappers who mentioned the Lu family, the children, and the money. Based on these clues, I suspected that they were related to you. So I followed up to see I took a look. I didn't expect it was really you. How could you be kidnapped by human traffickers?"

Lu Jingzhi frowned and said, "My brother and I were planning to go back today. But when we got on the boat, we were beaten with a stick. I was taken off the boat and fell unconscious afterwards."

"Then I'll ask the police to send you back now?" Wen Du himself didn't have time to send him off. His train was about to leave.

Lu Jingzhi didn't want to go back anyway, so he just took advantage of this opportunity to stay away from home for a longer time.

"When will you come back?" Lu Jingzhi asked, which was quite interesting.

It seemed as if Wen Du would definitely come back.

"I'll leave on the sixth day of the lunar month."

"You'll be back on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year?" Lu Jingzhi was a little disappointed.

Wen Du looked at his disappointed look, his heart skipped a beat, and he had an ominous premonition.

As Lü Jingzhi spoke, this premonition came true.

"Can I go back with you? I want to meet Yingying."

"no."

Wen Du could tell at a glance that this kid was troublesome, and he didn't even intend to take him back, life or death.

Lu Jingzhi may not look like a child, but he is not an ordinary child either. Naturally, it can be seen that Wen Du does not intend to take him back.

Lu Jingzhi deliberately acted pitifully: "Brother Xiaodu, if you don't take me back, I might be caught by the two kidnappers on the way. I don't dare to wait here for my brother to come back to pick me up."

"Do your parents not care about you?" Wen Du frowned upon hearing this.

"The two of them only care about themselves. My brother is excellent, so they will care more about him. He is also grandpa's favorite grandson. So they are also a little afraid of him. I am very disliked compared to my brother, and they are not very worried. I."

What Lu Jingzhi said made the tea taste like tea.

When Wen Du heard what the child said, he didn't know how to comfort him for a moment.

The words of rejection were already on his lips, but when he looked into those innocent eyes, he couldn't say any more.

It's really crazy.

"Brother Xiaodu, if I go missing, my grandpa will definitely know about it this time. As long as the matter gets serious and my grandpa takes action, I will be safe when I go back." Lu Jingzhi pitifully stretched out his hand to hold Wen Du's hand. Xiu Xiu said, "Brother Xiaodu, please take me back to stay for a few days. Maybe my grandpa can take care of everything in these few days."

Wen Du said nothing.

Lu Jingzhi's eyes dimmed and he lowered his head: "I know this is a bit overwhelming. It doesn't matter if you don't want to take me back. I'll just wait for my brother to come back to me at the police station."

Wen Du: "..."

Forget it, just take this kid back.

"You come with me, but the ugly words are ahead. Our family has nothing, and it will be a hard journey. If you can't stand it, you can change your mind now."

Lu Jingzhi stood up excitedly and said, "Brother Xiaodu, don't worry. Although my family situation is not bad, I'm really not a young master. I can endure hardship. I won't be unable to bear it, don't worry."

As long as Lu Jingzhi leaves home, he talks a lot and his personality becomes a little more cheerful.

Of course, this is also for a specific group of people.

Not everyone has this treatment.

At present, apart from the four members of the Wen family, the only person who has this kind of treatment is his brother Lu Haozhi.

Wen Du originally only prepared food for one person, but now he had no choice but to prepare food for one more person.

Things on the train are expensive.

He was not going to take advantage of him and buy something on the train.

Wen Du led Lu Jingzhi back to buy a lot of food.

When they arrived at the waiting room, the train was already checking tickets and boarding.

"Hold my clothes and don't let go."

Wen Du was holding something in his hand and didn't care about Lu Jingzhi at all.

Although there is no Spring Festival travel rush now, there are really a lot of people.

Lu Jingzhi's experience of being stolen by human traffickers and kidnapped again. He was more cautious than Wen Du thought.

It took the two of them more than ten minutes to get in the car.

Wendu bought a sleeper berth.

It's not that he's not willing to spend money, but it's three days and three nights. It's not difficult for him to sit on a hard seat, but the air there is not very good.

He didn't want to eat in a place that smelled like stinky feet.

"You sit down first. If you're hungry, eat something." Wen Du bought a hard sleeper lower berth.

The lower bunk has a lot of space and is much better than the upper and middle bunks.

He just rescued someone and went to call the police.

I came back to buy some food for the car and almost missed getting on the bus. So I ignored the matter of whether Rukkyung had eaten or not.

Now that they have caught the train, their hearts are at peace.

Wen Du asked him to fill his stomach first.

"Thank you, Brother Xiaodu." Lu Jingzhi thanked him politely.

Wen Du couldn't hear the three words "Brother Xiaodu" and asked him to change his words: "You can just call me brother. No need to use a name, it's strange."

Lu Jingzhi didn't want this, so he nodded obediently.

He picked up a pancake and ate it slowly.

The pancakes tasted very average, not at all as good as the pastries he had eaten before. But the taste of this pancake was still fresh in his memory. It seemed to have the same taste as the hard steamed buns Wen Ying gave him to eat.

It made him feel very happy and felt that he was still alive.

"Brother, don't you eat some?"

Wen Wen shook his head: "I won't eat it, you can eat it."

Wen Du sat on the other side, took out a book from his bag and began to read it seriously.

Lu Jingzhi looked at Wen Du curiously and found that Wen Du looked much older than when he first saw him. He is obviously the same age as his brother, but he looks like his brother's uncle.

The Wen family's life was so hard, that's why they let him go out to work at such a young age.

Lu Jingzhi would not take the initiative to uncover other people's scars.

After silently observing Wen Du, he honestly ate the steamed bun in his hand.

While eating, his mind began to empty out.

In fact, he didn't tell the truth to Wen Du.

Because at that time he had just opened his eyes and didn't believe Wen Du at all.

How could a person in the far north suddenly appear in front of him, and this was after he was kidnapped?

This is too much of a coincidence.

Out of caution, Lu Jingzhi accidentally tested Wen Du several times. After making sure that he would not kidnap his talent, he decided to leave with him.

He knows how important he is to his brother. As long as something happens to him, his brother will never give up.

Being kidnapped by human traffickers last time was not an accident, and being kidnapped this time is even less accidental.

Who is planning or trying to kill him?

Lu Jingzhi seemed to be empty-minded, but in fact he was thinking desperately.

When Wen Du turned around, he saw the boy in a daze.

"Why, does this pancake taste terrible?"

Lu Jingzhi shook his head obediently and showed a shy smile.

"Brother, I'm a little curious about something."

"What's up?"

"It seems I didn't buy a ticket to take this bus."

Wen Du smiled.

Lu Jingzhi is a bit baffled.

"Because you are not 12 years old and are still a dwarf, the country does not want your vote."

Chapter 32

Lu Jingzhi's face didn't look good.

The look he looked at Wen Du was very resentful.

Wen Du said with a smile: "You can't blame me for this, there's no point in blaming me. Your family's living conditions are so good, but you still can't grow taller, it only means that your family's genes are not good."

Lu Jingzhi: "..."

He wanted to argue otherwise.

"Didn't you hear a word? My father is in love with me, and my mother is in love with me."

Lu Jingzhi couldn't understand it, but he could vaguely understand the meaning.

He wanted to ask, but was worried that it would not be a good thing to say, so he continued to eat the pancake in silence.

Wen Du didn't seem to notice that he almost understood, and explained to him with great enthusiasm: "You definitely don't know the meaning of this sentence. Let me tell you, this sentence means that if your father is short, then the family will Only one of the children will be short. If your mother is short, that's it, all your children will be short."

Wen Du deliberately emphasized the word "short" and found that the expression of the little boy in front of him was unpredictable.

Lu Jingzhi's expression was solemn.

His mother wears high heels all year round, even at home. He didn't know how tall his mommy was. But his father is not very tall, about five feet seven inches.

Lu Jingzhi fell silent when he thought that his brother was the same age as Wen Du, but Wen Du was more than a head taller than his brother.

My brother looks like a child now.

Wen Du looks just like his uncle.

No wonder he comes out to work.

Thinking that he might not grow taller, Lu Jingzhi was shocked and gnawed the pancake hard. Wen Du poured him a glass of hot water and asked him to drink it slowly. Also gave him a boiled egg.

Lu Jingzhi knew that eggs were a precious food that the Wen family would not eat easily.

He pushed the egg back and thanked him gratefully: "Brother, thank you. But I won't eat this, you can eat it yourself."

Wen Du was not a 12-year-old dumb kid who didn't know anything. He could see through Lu Jingzhi's little thoughts at a glance. He brought the boy over, opened the bag and let him look inside.

When Lu Jingzhi saw the eggs inside, he straightened up silently and took the eggs away.

There are so many eggs, it doesn't matter if he eats just one.

Lu Jingzhi's eating manners were very good. He carefully peeled the eggs, wrapped the egg shells in paper, and planned to throw them into the trash can later.

Looking at him like that, Wen Du knew that this child was not from a good background.

Otherwise, accidents would not happen one after another.

"Does everyone in your family know that you were caught by human traffickers?" Wen Du had met his parents and felt that his parents seemed unreliable.

Lu Jingzhi shook his head: "Grandpa is very busy. My brother is very concerned about this matter, but he can't find anything."

"What about this time?" Wen Du asked him.

Lu Jingzhi shook his head again: "They won't come forward in person. I don't know what wave these people are in."

His familiar tone shocked Wen Du.

What on earth has this kid been through?

"I've been kidnapped more than once."

What Lu Jingzhi said was that he was calm and calm, as if being kidnapped was just a kid playing house and he was used to it.

But Wen Du knew that was not the case.

This kid is precocious.

He knows everything.

"Your grandpa doesn't care?"

Wen Du analyzed from his words that his grandfather was the head of the family.

Lu Jingzhi's tone was very calm: "It's not that grandpa didn't care, but those who kidnapped me seemed to have bad luck. Anyway, I was rescued safely every time."

Wen Du frowned.

He knew that wasn't the case.

This kid was kidnapped by human traffickers in his previous life, and he never came back. He and his sister lay together in the cold wing of the ruined temple, turning into a pile of bones.

He had met the adult Lu Haozhi and had seen him countless times in financial magazines.

Lu Haozhi is the most famous wealthy generation in Xiangcheng. His grandfather was famous for his longevity and lived to be over a hundred years old. The family business was not handed over to his father's hands, but directly passed over those people and handed over to his hands.

Back then, Wen Du accidentally saw the gossip news and heard about the events of the Lu family.

Lu Haozhi was very cruel to Lu's family.

After his grandfather passed away, he became the head of the Lu family and treated the rest of the Lu family very coldly. Even his parents were afraid of him and didn't dare to provoke him.

Wen Du once thought that this was all because of Lu Haozhi's cold-bloodedness, but now that he thought about it, it might have something to do with Lu Jingzhi.

This guy has a good life.

If you escape this obstacle, you will probably be safe and smooth in the future.

Lu Jingzhi is not picky about food. Even after leaving Lu's house, even eating steamed buns tastes delicious to him. Lu Jingzhi ate a pancake seriously and looked at Wen Du with his big dark eyes.

Wen Du sighed: "Say."

"Brother, I want to wash my hands."

Wen Du stood up, carried his backpack, and led him to wash his hands. After Lu Jingzhi washed his hands, Wen Du asked him to hold his bag, "Wait while I go to the toilet."

Lu Jingzhi struggled to hold his bag and waited outside.

After Wen Du came out, he held him back sheepishly: "Brother, I need to go to the toilet too."

"Okay, you go."

Wen Du waited for Lu Jingzhi outside. When Lu Jingzhi came out, he washed his hands seriously. He stretched out his hand towards Wen Du, who looked confused.

"Brother, have you washed your hands? You just finished using the toilet!" Lu Jingzhi said this very loudly.

Wen Du: "..."

Did this guy do it on purpose?

"I washed it."

Lu Jingzhi didn't believe it.

Wen Du explained: "I'll wash it while I'm waiting for you."

"Brother, you are different from others, you love to be clean." Lu Jingzhi said, Wen Du was speechless.

Even if he grew up in the countryside, he was a child who washed his hands frequently and loved to be clean.

If he comes back from playing outside and eats without washing his hands, his grandma will slap his hands hard with chopsticks. The feeling of the chopsticks hitting the back of my hand was really painful.

Wen Du didn't want to experience it a second time at all.

He had been beaten once as a child and he remembered it.

Every time I eat, I wash my hands carefully. This habit has never been forgotten from my previous life to this life.

In the past, many people looked down on rural people and thought they were unclean.

This is not actually the case.

Rural people are very clean.

They would wear one set of clothes when working and change into another set of clothes when they came back. Soak the dirty clothes in a basin. After finishing cooking and putting away the dishes and chopsticks, wash the clothes and hang them up to dry.

If the clothes are damaged, they will be repaired overnight.

The vegetables in my own vegetable garden are carefully washed several times.

Unlike city dwellers, poor people pay so much attention to saving water.

Wen Du still remembered that in his previous life he met an old lady who liked to complain to him the most. The old lady said that she didn't like going to the city at all. Her daughter-in-law would dislike her for wasting water and would not be able to live a good life.

I keep mumbling all day about how expensive the water bill and the electricity bill are.

She takes care of the children, washes and cooks, and does housework every day. Her daughter-in-law thinks this is what she should do. Because she lives and eats for free here, doing nothing.

It costs 5,000 yuan a month to find a nanny!

Her daughter-in-law didn't give her a penny.

At that time, city people were aloof and looked down upon country bumpkins from the countryside.

Wen Du looked at the young master who was looking out the window energetically, and vaccinated him in advance: "Zhizhi, our family is very poor, do you know that?"

"Well, I've been there."

When Lu Jingzhi spoke, he looked seriously into Wen Du's eyes.

No one dislikes such a sensible child.

Wen Du felt that this child was quite pitiful.

But no matter how pitiful he is, he is still a young master from a rich family.

"Our family doesn't have meat every day. Sometimes, there are even stewed sauerkraut and pickle dumplings on the table." Wen Du also explained to him what pickle dumplings are.

Lu Jingzhi thought about it seriously, and finally shook his head and said, "Brother, I have never eaten pickle dumplings. But I think I can eat them. I'm not picky about food."

If Lu Haozhi knew this, he would definitely complain.

If you are not picky about food, why are you the shortest in the family?

"Also, our house does not have flush toilets, only dry toilets. Moreover, it is very cold in winter. If you go to the toilet, you may freeze your buttocks. The smell is very uncomfortable, and you probably won't be able to bear it."

What Wen Du said was a bit scary.

Lu Jingzhi thought about the scene seriously, feeling a little resistant deep down in his heart, but when he thought of escaping from the Lu family, he nodded and said, "I can bear it."

"You might put a quilt with me then, because we don't have any extra quilts at home." Wen Duxin said, this kid would definitely dislike it.

Lu Jingzhi frowned and asked, "Then can I share a quilt with Yingying?"

Wen Du glared for a moment: "What are you thinking? You are a boy and my sister is a girl. How can you sleep on the same quilt? Besides, her quilt is very small!"

Growing up, Lu Jingzhi had never slept on the same quilt as anyone else. He just subconsciously rejected it.

"By the way, it's very cold over there, much colder than when you left." Wen Du used his big move again. He stretched out his hand and gestured, "You will get frostbite here, and then it will bulge and open a hole. , you can see the soft flesh inside, and your hands are so painful that you can't make a fist."

Lu Jingzhi looked at Wen Du sympathetically: "Brother, did you go to Chucheng because it was too cold at home and you couldn't stand it?"

Does this kid know how to speak?

Wen Du felt that this boy had been deliberately angry with him today.

"I do it to make money." Wen Du said bluntly, "Our family is so poor, you have seen it."

"Then have you made any money?" Lu Jingzhi asked with concern.

Wen Du shook his head: "How many days have I been there? I just followed the villagers to see the world."

"oh."

Some people would prick up their ears to listen to the two of them talking. Wen Du and Lu Jingzhi looked at each other and kept their mouths shut in a tacit understanding. Wen Du was now sure that this kid was deliberately trying to trick him.

What is he suspecting?

If you don't trust yourself, you still follow yourself?

Lu Jingzhi felt relieved.

Wen Du was definitely not the one who kidnapped him.

He was sleepy and embarrassed to sleep.

As a result, I fell asleep leaning against it.

Wen Du watched him sleep and laid his body down to make him sleep more comfortably.

The train is very slow and will stop when it reaches a station. Someone gets on and someone gets off. Many people will be walking back and forth in the sleeper car. A pair of eyes seemed casual, but in fact they were looking at them seriously.

Wen Du carries a lot of money with him, so he must be more vigilant.

Lu Jingzhi was a child and woke up in the middle of the night.

He opened his eyes and saw Wen Du leaning there, not sleeping at all, and he quickly sat up and blamed himself.

"Brother, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have fallen asleep. You should go to bed quickly." He said and was about to put on his shoes and go down.

"Do you want to go to the toilet? If you want to go to the toilet, I will go with you." Wen Du stood up, carried his bag, and stood there and asked him.

Lu Jingzhi really wants to go.

The two of them came back from using the toilet.

Wen Du told him: "If you are sleepy, just keep sleeping and I will keep watch. I will catch up on your sleep during the day tomorrow."

"Brother, you go to bed first and I won't be sleepy anymore." Lu Jingzhi was very sensible and insisted on letting Wen Du sleep.

Wen Du whispered in his ear: "There is a thief in the car, and there is a knife in my bag. If anything happens, just hold the knife and call me loudly."

How did Lu Jingzhi know that such a thing would happen.

However, he is someone who has been kidnapped many times and has no stage fright at all.

"Brother, you can sleep peacefully. I won't let anyone get close to you." Lu Jingzhi was worried that he would go to the toilet. He was obviously thirsty, so he only drank a sip of water.

He sat next to Wen Du, leaning inside and staring at the door of the carriage.

Whenever someone comes in, he makes a sound.

Lu Jingzhi was nervous the whole time, and Wen Du woke up midway and asked him, "Zhizhi, come and take a nap."

"Brother, you continue to sleep, don't worry about me, I don't care." Lu Jingzhi immediately asked Wen Du to continue sleeping.

He knew that there were many thieves during the day.

There are many things to do during the day such as eating, drinking, and going to the toilet.

Wen Du couldn't sleep even if he wanted to.

You have to catch up on your sleep at night.

Lu Jingzhi let Wen Du continue to sleep.

Wen Du frowned and asked him, "Are you really not sleepy?"

"I'm not sleepy."

Wen Du listened to his waking voice, closed his eyes and continued to sleep. Before going to bed, he said to Lu Jingzhi: "Eat eggs when you are hungry. There are pancakes and other things in it. If you want to eat, you can take it yourself. Don't worry about not having enough food. I brought a lot."

"Um!"

Lu Jingzhi was really hungry.

He took an egg and ate it seriously.

After eating the eggs, I felt that I was not full, so I found a pancake inside. The pancakes were similar to the scallion pancakes he had seen before, but they were thicker and a bit like thousand-layer pancakes.

Lu Jingzhi took a cake and saw something dark in a jar. He didn't know what it was, so he opened the bottle, took one out and tasted a little bit.

Crisp taste!

Sour and salty!

But very tasty.

Lu Jingzhi was like a little dragon who had discovered a treasure. He was so happy that he just wanted to roll around on the ground.

He didn't take too many dark things, but took out two and closed the lid. Then he ate the black stuff and the pancakes.

I feel that this is the happiest moment in my life.

Lu Jingzhi ate very slowly. It took him more than an hour to finish one pancake and two dark strips. After dawn, there was an inexplicable sense of security in the entire carriage.

After staying up for the rest of the night, Lu Jingzhi was no longer sleepy.

He stood up and moved.

He didn't dare to look away from Wen Du. After moving for a while, he sat back down again. He sat next to Wen Du's feet, leaning on Wen Du's luggage.

Not sleepy or tired.

When daylight came, he could still see all kinds of people.

People in other carriages woke up early, and many of them started chattering.

Many people are going back to their hometowns and are very excited.

This is a life that Lu Jingzhi has never seen before.

Finally, eight o'clock.

Wen Du got up.

Before he woke up, he looked at Lu Jingzhi and said, "Come on, I'll take you to get some water and wash your face. Let's have dinner when we come back."

"Um."

Lu Jing came down and followed Wen Du to the toilet. At this time, the peak period for going to the toilet has passed.

They both came back from washing their faces and brushing their teeth.

Wen Du also picked up a tank of hot water along the way.

"If you don't mind, we can drink water from the same vat." He didn't even know that he would meet Lu Jingzhi, so naturally he wouldn't bring Lu Jingzhi's things with him.

He did buy a lot of toothbrushes.

A factory specializing in toothbrushes has opened here in Chucheng.

That day he saw someone buying goods and wanted to go back by himself, so he bought a batch and came back. There are not many toothbrushes, just over a hundred. But there are a lot of clothes.

The clothes are all produced by Huang Longyi and his family.

Huang Longyi and his factory started construction quickly after choosing an auspicious day. A batch of clothing was produced in less than three days. And this batch of clothing is particularly festive.

Wen Du fell in love with that little red skirt at a glance.

He also took a lot of clothes from Huang Longyi.

Wen Du knew that in recent years, many people would go to the south to buy goods and then go to the north to sell. In the next few years, many people made a lot of money relying on this.

Even in the next twenty years, people selling clothing were making crazy money.

No one would mind having less money.

So is Wen Du.

"Let's eat."

Wen Du took out a few steamed buns and handed them to Lu Jingzhi, "These are steamed buns stuffed with cabbage and a little spicy in them. Can you eat spicy food?"

It's not okay if it's not spicy.

If you're riding in a car, you won't be able to eat without eating something strong.

Lu Jingzhi has never eaten spicy food, and his grandfather pays attention to health preservation. Everyone in their family has to stay healthy with his grandfather, and there will be no particularly strong-tasting dishes on the family dinner table.

"I haven't eaten it, but I think I should be able to eat it." Lu Jingzhi took a bite of the bun, which was very spicy.

He felt uncomfortable and burst into tears.

Wen Du said: "You eat the cake, but don't eat this!"

He reached out to take the bun back, but Lu Jingzhi dodged it.

"Brother, this bun is delicious. I want to eat it." As he said that, Lu Jingzhi took another big bite.

"Okay, if you really can't eat it, don't eat it."

Wen Du felt that the child was too embarrassed not to eat, so he added another word.

As a result, Lu Jingzhi finished a bun and still looked at him eagerly. Wen Du had no choice but to give him another one. This is good, this guy asked for another bun.

I ate three in a row before stopping.

Lu Jingzhi had never eaten so much food at one time, and he felt that his belly was going to burst.

"Brother, this bun is so delicious!"

Wen Du was speechless: "I see, you like eating very much. I'll make it for you when I get home."

Seeing that Lu Jingzhi liked eating steamed buns, Wen Du didn't eat the steamed buns, but ate all the things he bought later.

After Lu Jingzhi had eaten, he began to sleep in a daze.

When he woke up, Wen Du took him to the toilet and washed his face. Then the two of them continued to eat. After eating, warm up and catch up on your sleep.

Waiting for the next two days, Lu Jingzhi slept in the first half of the night, and Wen Du slept in the second half of the night.

Just like that, three days later, the two got off the train.

Wen Du brought a lot of things and found a tricycle to take them both to the station.

At the station, Wen Du bought the ticket and took Lu Jingzhi home.

Before getting on the train, Wen Du asked Lu Jingzhi to wait at the station while he went to the Friendship Store to buy some bunches of candied haws. I spent another two and a half yuan and bought a very beautifully carved ivory brooch with a red bead in the middle.

Wen Du remembered that grandma had a lot of old clothes, like cheongsam and so on.

He looked at the shawls on the counter. They were also handmade and looked like rare items from the south.

A shawl costs more than twenty yuan.

More expensive than clothes.

Wen Du paid for it directly.

As for his father's white shirt, Wen Du had already wholesaled hundreds of pieces to his father in Chucheng.

Chapter 33

When Wen Du came back from shopping, Lu Jingzhi didn't move anywhere and just waited here.

He handed the candied haws to Lu Jingzhi: "I'll give you one to appetize."

"I won't eat it, take it back to Yingying to eat."

Lu Jingzhi shook his head and refused. He helped Wen Du hold the smaller bag and other small things. Wen Du carried the largest luggage, and the two of them prepared to take the car.

Wen Du put away his luggage and got into the car, pulling Lu Jingzhi to sit in front.

"Don't sit in the back, it's easy to get motion sickness."

Most people can't carry this kind of car when they sit in it, and many people will get carsick several times.

Lu Jingzhi sat inside obediently. Wen Du handed the candied haws to him: "Eat it. You won't get motion sickness after eating it."

"Then I'll eat it after I drive." Lu Jingzhi held the candied haws in his hand.

It's not that he likes to eat, but he is reluctant to eat.

When he was a child, he was sitting in a car and saw a man selling candied haws, and he wanted to eat them.

His mother said: "Who are you? How can you eat this kind of thing? Don't eat this kind of unworthy thing."

From then on, when he went out, he never asked anyone for anything.

Whether it's food or play.

Everyone just thought he was a quiet kid with a weird personality.

The car started.

The smell of gasoline is really bad.

Wen Du's face was expressionless, but his expression was not very good.

His body rarely rides in cars, and he is still not used to this feeling. Lu Jingzhi felt much better. He noticed that Wen Du's expression was wrong, so he handed over the candied haws in his hand.

"Brother, are you feeling uncomfortable? Take one!"

Wen Duxin said, he is already buried, how can he still eat candied haws?

This is what children eat.

"Brother, how long will it take for us to get home?"

Lu Jingzhi is a very smart child, and he speaks very tactfully.

Wen Du sighed and said to the boy, "Eat one first."

"good."

Lu Jingzhi is very considerate. If his brother is too embarrassed to eat first, he will eat one first. Lu Jingzhi ate candied haws for the first time and was a little confused.

Wen Du didn't say anything either.

You have to discover the fun of eating candied haws on your own.

Lu Jingzhi finished one candied haws, and his mouth was still bulging, so he handed the whole bunch of candied haws to Wen Du.

Wen Du took it and broke the candied haws from the middle.

He handed the big side to Lu Jingzhi: "I'll just eat one and squeeze out the taste."

Lu Jingzhi was not polite this time and took it, slowly tasting the candied haws in his mouth. He looked out the window for a while, then at Wen Du, with a silly smile on his lips.

very nice!

He's back again.

Lu Jingzhi felt that he should live here.

It's like he belongs here.

The car stopped and stopped along the way, stopping when someone got out of the car and stopping when someone got on.

This makes people more prone to motion sickness.

Anyway, Wen Du's face was full of color.

On the other hand, Lu Jingzhi looks very good.

"Brother, you should eat this too." Lu Jingzhi was reluctant to eat candied haws, so he ate two.

Wen Du was not polite this time and ate all the remaining candied haws.

The sour candied haws made him feel much better.

It was hard to get to the place.

As soon as the car door opened, Wen Du was the first to stand up: "Let's go, get off the car."

By the time he finished speaking, others were already standing outside.

The feeling of being grounded, the fresh air, although it is cold, it is still a little uncomfortable, but it will be better after a while. It's much more comfortable than being in a car.

When the luggage was taken out, Wen Du carried the luggage and asked Lu Jingzhi to walk in front of him.

"You walk in front, otherwise I won't be able to see you while carrying the things." Wen Du said this, and Lu Jingzhi walked in front obediently.

When we reached the intersection, Wen Du said in advance: "Turn left."

He wanted to say that it came from the southeast and the northwest, but Lu Jingzhi couldn't tell the difference between the southeast and the northwest.

During the New Year, every household is posting couplets.

Wen Du deliberately took a detour back through a less crowded path.

When he and Lu Jingzhi arrived home, they saw his father posting pairs. Wen Ying was holding a small bowl with paste in it. His father held an unused cooking broom in his hand, dipped it in paste and applied paste to the door stacks on both sides of the door.

"What do you think happened to your grandfather? When he built a house, he made the door opening so high. Did he think that his son was as tall as him? His son was not as tall as he was because his family was poor and had poor food. One meter eight!"

Wen Shaoyu couldn't stop talking while working in the cold weather.

Wen Ying stood nearby, stamping her little feet, and said softly: "Dad, you don't have to be too tall, you look good just like this! You are the most handsome dad. All the dads of our classmates are not as good-looking as you. "

"Nonsense, how can you describe a man as a good man? Dad's name is Jun, do you understand?"

The corners of Wen Shaoyu's mouth were cleft behind his ears.

Wen Ying nodded like a little flatterer, her braid swaying in the air.

"Dad is the most handsome!"

"That is!"

Wen Shaoyu stood on tiptoes, trying to stick the horizontal batch on it, but couldn't reach it.

Suddenly, a hand stretched out, took the horizontal batch from his hand, and put the horizontal batch directly on it.

Wen Shaoyu turned around and saw his son who suddenly appeared, and almost didn't dare to recognize him. He opened his mouth, but no words came out for a long time. The same goes for Wen Ying. She opened her mouth in surprise, her expression exactly the same as Wen Shaoyu's.

"Brother? Brother!"

Wen Ying rushed forward with the bowl of paste in her arms, almost spilling all the paste on Wen Du.

Wen Du happily picked up his sister and asked, "Are you happy to see your brother?"

"Happy! Very happy! Brother, didn't you say you wouldn't come back during the New Year?"

Wen Du glanced at his father and then at Wen Ying. Wen Ying had completely forgotten what he had written in his letter. At this moment, he was immersed in the joy of his brother's return.

Lu Jingzhi, who was blocked by Wendu's coat and wore a Wendu cotton-padded jacket, couldn't even see his legs: "..."

Why can't anyone see him as a living person?

"Isn't this what you want to do?" Wen Du hugged Wen Ying and walked inside.

Wen Shaoyu also happily wanted to follow in, but suddenly saw the luggage next to him and planned to carry it in for his son. As a result, his hand touched the small luggage and found that the small luggage had moved.

Lu Jingzhi: What do you want to do?

Wen Shaoyu was startled, rolled and hit the door, and said loudly: "Xiaodu, you brought back a goblin!"

Wen Du paused.

Oops!

He had forgotten about the child Lu Jingzhi.

Wen Du turned around and met Lu Jingzhi's big, resentful eyes.

He coughed dryly and said to his father: "Dad, have you forgotten? This is Zhizhi, the kidnapped child together with Yingying."

Wen Shaoyu took a good look at it before saying, "Hey, it's really that kid! Didn't he go home? Why did he come back with you?"

Wen Du didn't want to say more, so he just made an excuse.

"He said he wanted to come and meet Yingying, so I brought him back. This year he will celebrate the New Year at home with me, and when I leave next year, he will go with me."

"That's it! Then come in quickly!" Wen Shaoyu walked over and deliberately bypassed the small luggage to carry the large luggage.

He gives it a try, huh?

What the hell?

Why didn't you move it?

Wen Shaoyu suspected that he was using the wrong force, so he changed the direction, but still did not move.

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

Lu Jingzhi, who was watching the whole process: "..."

Wen Ying whispered: "Brother, please let me down, and I will tell grandma the good news."

"Okay, go ahead."

Wen Du put his sister down, walked over, took the bag from Lu Jingzhi, and handed it to Wen Shaoyu: "Dad, take this and bring Zhizhi in with you."

Wen Shaoyu's face was saved by his son calmly.

He walked down the steps as if the person he had been embarrassed about was not him.

Wen Du easily carried the large luggage and walked inside.

He is tall and has long legs, easily surpassing Wen Shaoyu.

Wen Shaoyu: "???"

Lu Jingzhi looked at Wen Du's long legs with envy, and when he lowered his head, he could see his toes. Looking at the big robe-like cotton-padded jacket on his body, he felt that his whole body was in bad shape.

"Grandma! Grandma! Brother is back!"

Wen Ying had already run to the door of the house, opened the door curtain and shouted excitedly.

Mrs. Wen received a letter from her grandson and knew that her grandson would not come back this year. She thought it was her granddaughter who was trying to make her happy, so she didn't take it seriously at all.

"Come back as soon as you come back. Look at how noisy you are. Has your father posted the Spring Festival couplets?"

Wen Ying said: "My dad is too short to be posted in the horizontal batch. If my brother hadn't come back, neither of us would be able to come back now."

"Is your dad stupid? He doesn't even know how to hold a small bench. Doesn't he have any idea of ​​his height?"

Mrs. Wen particularly dislikes her son.

"Fortunately, I didn't take it. It was useless. My brother could reach it with one hand, easily. Grandma, I think my brother seems to have grown taller again. He is half a body taller than my father."

Wen Ying feels that her brother is much better than her father.

When Wen Shaoyu walked to the door and heard this, he said, "What are you talking about, girl? Is your brother half taller than me? Do you think I am you?"

Old Mrs. Wen felt a little uncomfortable when she heard this.

"Xiaodu is really back?"

"Didn't this girl tell you?" As soon as Wen Shaoyu finished speaking, Wen Du came in from outside.

Old Mrs. Wen's eyes instantly turned red when she looked at her eldest grandson, who had grown much taller and darker.

"Just come back, just come back!"

Mrs. Wen couldn't bear to move after seeing her grandson.

Wen Shaoyu stood nearby and said loudly: "Mom, are you going to fry this meatball? It's almost going to be burnt."

Mrs. Wen hurriedly took the meatballs out of the pot, controlled the oil, and then put them into the basin.

"You just have a mouth and you can only talk, right? Will reaching out to fish it out make your hands tired?"

Mrs. Wen scolded her son and then went to see her grandson.

Lu Jingzhi was ignored: "..."

He felt quite happy when he was ignored at Lu's house before. Now that he was being ignored, he began to wonder if he was too short.

"Go inside and take a rest. You must be exhausted after sitting in the car for such a long time."

"I'm not tired. I slept well on the road. Grandma, this is Zhizhi, do you remember? He came back with me. He is celebrating the New Year at our house this year. He will go back with me after the New Year."

After Wen Du finished speaking, Mrs. Wen noticed that there was a little guy standing next to her grandson's legs.

"Oh, this kid hasn't grown up in the past few months? When I just saw him, I thought it was the luggage you were carrying, and I thought to myself that this luggage looks like a cotton-padded jacket with legs. Very realistic."

After Mrs. Wen finished speaking, everyone in the room laughed muffledly.

Among them, Wen Shaoyu laughed most wildly.

"Hahahahahaha... No, it's really too funny. We are indeed mother and son. That's what I thought just now."

Wen Shaoyu said and rubbed Lu Jing's head twice.

"Just now, I was preparing to pick up this small luggage at the door, but I found that the eyes of this luggage could move, which really frightened me."

Lu Jingzhi: "..."

At this time, the people in the room burst into laughter again.

Wen Du laughed with tears streaming down his face, and then Wen Ying said softly, "Dad, you have really good eyesight. I haven't noticed Zhizhi until now."

Lu Jingzhi: "???"

No wonder Yingying didn't speak to herself when she was at the door just now.

It turns out that Yingying didn't even notice him!

Lu Jingzhi felt that his self-esteem had been severely hit.

Wen Du was surprised: "Didn't you recognize that this was Zhizhi just now? I even said Zhizhi!"

"I just thought this was a toy named Zhizhi that my brother brought me." Wen Ying felt a little guilty and didn't dare to look at Lu Jingzhi at all. "I thought you wanted to give me a surprise, so I took the initiative to tell grandma the good news. ."

"..."

The only achievement in the world that Rikkei's Injury achieved has been achieved again.

"Okay, hurry up and take Zhizhi to play." Wen Du said to resolve the embarrassment, "Grandma, find two sets of clothes for Zhizhi. He decided to come with me on the spur of the moment and didn't bring any clothes. He is now with Yingying Ying is about the same height, just give him Yingying's clothes."

Lu Jingzhi, who still wants to wear girl's clothes: "..."

He wanted to protest, but knew it would be useless.

Because there is only one girl in the Wen family.

Wen Du is so tall, his clothes must have been gone for a long time.

"Okay, then I'll go find clothes for this child."

Mrs. Wen washed her hands and went into the house to find clothes for Lu Jingzhi.

Wen Du put his luggage in his room.

He came out of the house and poured some hot water into the washbasin, washed his face and hands, came to the pot, skillfully made meatballs, and then threw them into the pot to fry.

He was young and nimble, and by the time Mrs. Wen came back from finding her clothes, Wen Du had already made a lot of balls.

Wen Shaoyu didn't go anywhere. He just sat in the outer room and lit the fire.

"Dad, this fire is too small. Let's make it a little bigger."

When Wen Du said the fire was low, he would add more firewood. If Wen Du said the fire was too strong, he would add less firewood.

The son is different from his mother.

His mother would scold him whenever she asked him to do work. My son was polite and had a very good attitude.

"Xiaodu, you go and have a rest, I'll do the work." Old Mrs. Wen was worried that her grandson would be tired, so she hurriedly drove people into the house.

Wen Du said: "Grandma, when I came back, I was sitting in a sleeper berth. There is a bed in the sleeper berth for you to lie down and sleep on. Zhizhi and I slept in the same berth, and we slept very soundly. We rested very well, too. I'm not tired."

"That's pretty good."

Mrs. Wen learned that her grandson was not tired, so she asked her grandson to help with the work.

There is quite a lot of work at home.

Wen Du helped fry the meatballs, and the old lady went to do other things.

There were dumplings to eat in the evening, and the old lady had to mix the noodles and stay awake until dinner was over before making the dumplings.

After the meatballs are fried, we start chopping and preparing vegetables for New Year's Eve dinner.

After the busy work is over, it's still early.

Wen Du went into the house and opened the luggage he brought back, "Grandma, this is the shawl I bought for you, and this is a brooch. When next spring, you take out your cheongsam and put it on. Then put on this shawl and put it on This brooch, absolutely no old lady in our village can compare with you."

Wen Du made the old lady smile.

Wen Ying also looked at her brother expectantly.

Wen Du took out the beautiful little red dress and handed it to Wen Ying: "This is the little dress my brother bought for you. Do you like it?"

"like!"

Wen Ying jumped up happily when she saw the little skirt in her arms.

When it was Wen Shaoyu's turn, he was full of expectations.

Wen Du took out a piece of white clothes from a pile and handed it to him.

"Dad, you like to wear white shirts. I bought this specially for you."

Chapter 34

"Is it really mine?"

Wen Shaoyu was quite happy. He couldn't wait to take off his cotton-padded jacket, took off the fake collar, then took off his sweater and put on a white shirt directly over his autumn clothes.

Wen Shaoyu said happily: "Let me see who will say that I am wearing a fake collar. Oh, I am wearing a serious white shirt."

He looked in the mirror for a long time and felt that this white shirt was really white, and he was a little reluctant to wear it.

Tomorrow is the first day of the Lunar New Year. He is going to pay New Year greetings in the morning, so he should dress up tomorrow.

Wen Shaoyu took off his shirt, put on his own fake collar, and put on his sweater. He folded the shirt carefully again, and turned around to find Wen Du taking clothes from inside to outside.

Lu Jingzhi sat on the bed next to Wen Ying, who was holding a red skirt.

Old Mrs. Wen sat on the edge of the kang, watching her grandson take out clothes from the sack. No one paid attention to whether Wen Shaoyu looked good in a white shirt.

Whether you want to watch it or not, you can watch it tomorrow if you don't want to!

Wen Shaoyu kept the white shirt in the cabinet as if it were a treasure.

When he turned around, he saw the kang covered with folded white shirts.

He heard his son say: "Grandma, I bought these white shirts wholesale. There are ninety-nine pieces in total. When the time comes, we will go to the market to sell them for ten yuan each. These skirts can also be sold for more than ten yuan. , more than twenty yuan."

Old Mrs. Wen looked at so many clothes, silently calculating in her mind, and then looked at her grandson in surprise.

"Can these clothes be sold?" The old lady was a little doubtful.

Wen Du said: "They definitely won't be sold in our town. How much can they cost if sold in the town? Just take the car directly to the city. If sold in the city, the clothes will be a little more expensive. Anyway, there are only so many, and they will be gone after buying them."

Mrs. Wen is worried that her grandson will lose money.

"How much did you spend to buy these clothes?" Mrs. Wen asked in shock.

Wen Du pointed at the ladies' skirts and clothes and said, "These clothes are more expensive, costing five yuan each. These shirts are cheaper, with a wholesale price of two and a half yuan. The boss actually didn't ask me for money, he only asked for a cost price. ."

"Isn't that a loss for others?" The old lady felt that this was not okay. "We can't take advantage of others, and we will suffer big losses if we take advantage of them. Xiaodu, you must remember what grandma said, do you hear it?"

"I heard it, grandma." Wen Du chuckled, his eyes full of happiness.

This is something I have never heard in my previous life.

Thank God for giving him another chance to feel the happiness of this life.

At this moment, a white shirt was thrown from the side and thrown directly in front of him.

Wen Du turned around and saw his father's rather unhappy face: "So, you just gave me a wholesale shirt worth two and a half dollars as a gift? Xiaodu, I'm your dad!"

Old Mrs. Wen slapped him on the head: "Just be satisfied with a shirt for you! When Xiaodu goes to the market to sell it, a shirt will cost ten yuan! I gave you one for nothing, and you will lose money." Ten dollars. If you don't want it, just take the clothes back quickly."

Wen Du thought about it and realized that this was really the case.

He hurriedly took the white shirt back and held it in his arms: "I didn't say I didn't want it, I just said I won't be able to change my clothes after washing them."

Before he finished speaking, there was another white shirt in front of him.

"Dad, I'll give you two." Wen Du stretched out his hand and said.

"Xiaodu, you are worthy of being my son, and you love me as your father."

Wen Shaoyu took two shirts and added them to five yuan. This is just the cost price, but if you sell one piece for ten yuan, the total price will be twenty yuan.

Thinking of this, Wen Shaoyu was really happy.

The corners of Wen Du's lips rose, his father was really easy to coax.

"After the New Year greetings, I will go to the city and sell all these clothes." Wen Du folded the clothes again and put them into the sack.

Fortunately, these clothes are not afraid of wrinkles, otherwise they would not look good when sold.

Mrs. Wen also helped fold the clothes.

When the folding was almost done, Mrs. Wen went to cook, and Wen Shaoyu sat on the small futon to light the fire.

Wen Ying hugged the little red skirt and secretly talked to Lu Jingzhi.

"Zhizhi, I have never worn such a beautiful little skirt in my life. The little skirt I wore on the day we were abducted was my first little skirt. The little skirt you gave me is not available now. Wear it. Grandma put it in the cabinet for me and told me to wear it when I get warm in the summer. This is my third skirt. I like it so much! My brother said I can wear it tomorrow."

"But I'm wearing a cotton-padded jacket, and I definitely won't look good in a skirt."

Wen Ying sighed.

Her little hands touched the beautiful skirt lying next to her and couldn't bear to let go.

Under the influence of Lu Jing's ears and eyes, he has a sense of fashion. Although he doesn't know it, this is fashion sense.

He gave Wen Ying an idea: "Are you wearing autumn clothes underneath?"

"Um."

Wen Ying nodded and pointed it out to Lu Jingzhi.

"Look, this skirt can be worn outside autumn clothes. The skirt is very long, and it doesn't matter if you wear cotton pants underneath. The black pants on the outside are not fat. It looks particularly good when you wear a cotton jacket on top of the top."

"Is it really possible to dress like this?" Wen Ying couldn't believe it.

The cotton-padded jacket she wore was a bright red cotton-padded jacket, the same color as the red skirt.

"You can try."

Wen Ying immediately reached out to unbutton her cotton-padded jacket.

The buttons on the cotton-padded jacket are plate buttons, and the buttons on her collar cannot be unbuttoned no matter how hard they are.

Lu Jingzhi said: "I'm here to help you."

Wen Ying raised her head and said in a soft voice: "Every day before I go to bed, when I take off this dress, I can't unbutton it. Grandma unbuttons it for me every time."

"alright!"

Lu Jingzhi carefully unbuttoned Wen Ying and handed her the skirt.

Wen Ying took off her cotton-padded jacket, revealing an autumn coat underneath. She was afraid of the cold and hurriedly put on her skirt. I didn't even have time to tidy up my clothes, so I put my cotton-padded jacket back on.

Only then did Lu Jingzhi notice that there was a red coat outside Wen Ying's cotton-padded jacket.

It looks really good on her like this.

"Does it look good?"

Wen Ying walked around in circles, then asked Lu Jingzhi.

Lu Jingzhi said: "It looks good!"

"elder brother!"

Wen Ying shouted outside. Wen Du was looking for wood outside. When he heard his sister calling him, he thought something was wrong and immediately ran in from outside.

"Brother, I'm wearing a little skirt!"

Wen Ying showed off happily.

Wen Du's eyes lit up: "It's so beautiful!"

"It was Zhizhi who taught me to dress like this." Wen Ying was a little embarrassed. She stood in front of Wen Du and lowered her head shyly.

"It looks good! I'll ask dad and grandma to come in and take a look." Wen Du said, opening the door curtain, "Grandma, you two come in and take a look."

"What are you looking at?"

Anyone else would definitely not want to come in.

It's different when Sun Tzu shouts.

Old Mrs. Wen entered the room and saw Wen Ying standing there pretty in a small skirt. She looked really good-looking.

"This looks like a virgin sitting down with Guanyin. It's so beautiful. Tomorrow, grandma will put a red dot on the front of your forehead." Old Mrs. Wen took another look and said, "Okay, just try on the clothes. Take them off quickly." . Wear it again tomorrow morning. If someone at home comes to visit you tomorrow, you will wear this new skirt."

Wen Ying was a little disappointed at first, but now when she heard that she could wear a small skirt tomorrow morning, she immediately took off her clothes obediently.

"You two are playing in the house. If you need anything, call me."

Wen Du is going to buy clothes, so he must prepare something.

It would be nice to have a clothes rack.

But I don't have one at home, only the kind made of wooden strips.

Wen Shaoyu thought for a while, took the saw and a rope and went up the mountain.

He went there on a bicycle.

Go to the bottom of the mountain and park the car in a secret place. Cover it with firewood from the ground and go up the mountain. When he got to the mountain, he picked a lot of smooth and straight thorns, kicked them off at the roots, tied them up with ropes, and took them directly home.

Wen Du selected a few good ones, processed them, tied them with a rope in the middle, and then hung them on a rope.

After doing this, Wen Du found another clean cloth.

The cloth is quite old.

It's just that I'm too small to make clothes, but I can't bear to be an old lady anymore, so I keep it.

This time Wen Du wanted to use the old lady, so she found her.

The New Year's Eve dinner was very sumptuous.

There are meat, vegetables, meatballs and a chicken.

"Come on, eat quickly!"

Mrs. Wen asked Lu Jingzhi to come over for dinner.

"Thank you grandma."

Lu Jingzhi was very obedient and sat next to Wen Du and Wen Ying.

Wen Ying asked him secretly: "Do you want to drink rice soup?"

What is rice soup?

Lu Jingzhi was confused and embarrassed to ask.

He pursed his lips and asked Wen Ying in a low voice: "Are you drinking?"

"I drink."

"Then you serve first."

"Um!"

Wen Ying first served herself half a bowl of rice soup, and only then did Lu Jingzhi realize that it was rice soup. He said: "I can do it myself."

"If you can't do it yourself, I'll serve it to you. Is half a bowl okay?"

"Can."

Wen Ying finished the rice soup and put it in front of Lu Jingzhi: "Don't drink too much before eating. Just drink a little. If you drink too much, you won't be able to eat. My grandma said that when the family was poor in the past, they drank it during meals. It's just rice soup. Some people don't even have rice in their bowls! Some people are so full after drinking water that their bellies are so big! But they are very thin!"

As Wen Ying spoke, she gestured with her big belly, and her lively expression was very endearing.

Lu Jingzhi listened carefully to Wen Ying's speech, and the expression on his originally cool face became richer.

"Really? Can those people have enough to eat now?" Lu Jingzhi couldn't imagine that kind of scene.

He grew up well-fed and well-fed, and always picked out whatever he ate.

There is absolutely nothing you can't eat unless you don't like it.

"Of course we can have enough to eat now! Now we divide the fields into households, and only the lazy people don't have enough to eat! In the spring of this year, the farm will divide the land! Then every household will have their own land. Start planting in the spring , and then weed. Whoever is diligent and tidies the ground well will harvest a lot in the autumn harvest. The millet you are eating now is grown by our family. Try it and see if it is particularly delicious? "

None of the Wen family members used their chopsticks, so naturally Lu Jingzhi wouldn't eat.

He said politely: "Wait a moment."

"Well, you drink the rice soup first, and I'll serve it to you." Wen Ying didn't eat either. Every time she ate, she had to wait for grandma to serve it before eating.

Wen Ying gave half a bowl of rice soup to her grandma, father and brother.

You don't have to worry about not being able to drink it, and you don't have to worry about it affecting your meal.

When the last dish was served, Wen Du was surprised.

"Where did you get this?"

Wen Shaoyu said proudly: "Chen Si got this for me."

"Chen Si? Are you your comrade?"

Wen Du heard that Chen Si had a boy who was as old as Yingying. He was a soldier who served in the army with his father back then.

"We are classmates too." Wen Shaoyu sat cross-legged on the kang and shouted sweetly, "Mom, come and eat quickly, stop working!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Mrs. Wen came in from outside, holding a basin of steamed eggs in her hand.

There are a few drops of sesame oil on it, which is fragrant.

Also poured some soy sauce and vinegar.

When Wen Ying saw this dish, she swallowed her saliva and secretly said to Lu Jingzhi: "Zhizhi, the steamed eggs made by my grandma are delicious. But it takes a long time for me to eat them. But it doesn't matter." , I will make a lot of money in the future and eat steamed eggs every day."

"Does Yingying like steamed eggs?" Lu Jingzhi asked seriously.

Wen Ying nodded: "Yeah, I really like it."

Old Mrs. Wen is the elder in the family. She has a small wine pot in front of her. The wine pot is placed in a bowl. The bowl is filled with hot water to keep the wine warm.

"Mom, I'll pour you some wine."

Wen Shaoyu hurriedly took the wine bottle, poured a glass for Mrs. Wen, and then filled it for herself.

Old Mrs. Wen picked up the wine glass and said, "Today is New Year's Eve and we have a reunion dinner. Zhizhi eats at home for the first time, so she must eat more."

Lu Jingzhi hurriedly picked up his bowl and said sincerely: "Grandma, thank you for letting me stay at home for the New Year."

"There's nothing to be grateful for. Just call this place your home and live in peace of mind." Old Mrs. Wen looked at her grandson again, "Xiaodu went out to travel for half a year and sent money to the family. Now everyone in the village envy grandma I have a great grandson. My eldest grandson has made me look good!"

This was the first time Wen Du saw his grandma talking so much during the Chinese New Year.

In previous years, she never spoke and never even drank.

Wen Du knew that grandma was really happy this year.

"And Shao Yu. Shao Yu finally looks like a father this year. He can start making money this year. He is much better than many bachelors in the village. Although you are also a bachelor, you have a child. I am the mother. I don't dislike you."

Wen Du's heart skipped a beat.

It seems that his father really has someone to marry.

Wen Du wouldn't ask at this time, it was obviously a spoiler.

Old Mrs. Wen looked at Wen Ying again, "Our Yingying was abducted by a kidnapper this year. But we Yingying are lucky enough to be able to run back by ourselves. But there is still a kidnapper outside who hasn't been caught. I feel like... I have never been at ease. So, I followed Yingying every step of the way."

Wen Ying knew that her grandma was still worried about her. She held her hand and said, "Grandma, I will never go out alone in the future. No matter where I go, I will be with my family."

"Good girl, you are sensible now." Old Mrs. Wen's face was full of joy. "Finally, our farm has divided the fields into households this year, and our family's food harvest is very good. From now on, we will never be hungry again. We still have food at home. You can feed the chicks. When spring comes, grandma will hatch the chicks and raise more chickens so that Yingying can eat eggs every day."

"good!"

Wen Shaoyu took the lead in applauding.

Old Mrs. Wen glared at him fiercely, and then smiled.

"Our family will be safe from now on."

Mrs. Wen is getting older and she doesn't ask for anything else but that her children at home are safe.

"Peace and peace!"

Wen Shaoyu was holding a wine glass, and Wen Du and the other three little guys were holding bowls, serving rice soup instead of wine.

"Have a meal!"

Mrs. Wen started to use her chopsticks, and then the others started to eat.

"This dish is an imperial dish! Steamed lamb chops with medicinal diet! In the past, it was what the emperor ate. Our ancestors had something to do. Your grandma learned it from my great-grandmother when she was young." When Wen Shaoyu spoke, They all delayed their meals.

Mrs. Wen also gave Wen Ying and Lu Jingzhi a piece.

"You two don't have that much strength in your hands and can't pick it up with chopsticks, so just grab the lamb chops with your hands and eat them. Just wait until you get off the ground and wash your hands." Old Mrs. Wen said so, Wen Ying started to do it, and Lu Jingzhi also had Follow the same example.

The steamed lamb chops are really delicious.

The meat is very tender.

Lu Jingzhi just took a bite and his eyes lit up.

He turned his head to see Wen Ying eating very happily, lowered his head and slowly ate his mutton chop. He ate another half bowl of rice and put down the bowl and chopsticks.

Wen Du said from the side: "No wonder you don't need to buy a ticket to take the train."

Lu Jingzhi: "???"

He saw Wen Du fill up a large bowl of rice, devour a piece of meat, and then start eating again. The small mountain of rice was gone in a short while.

Lu Jingzhi was dumbfounded.

It took him a long time to finish the mutton chop, but Wen Du finished it in the blink of an eye.

No wonder he is so tall!

Lu Jingzhi looked at Wen Ying and Mrs. Wen again. They couldn't eat, but they ate more than him. He silently picked up the chopsticks and continued eating.

After the New Year's Eve dinner.

Just start making dumplings.

Wen Ying didn't know how, so he took Lu Jingzhi to read a book together: "Do you know these?"

Lu Jingzhi studied traditional Chinese characters and didn't know much about these simplified characters.

"What I learned is different from your textbook."

Wen Ying understood, he wouldn't!

It won't be good!

She can teach him.

"Then I'll teach you from the beginning?" Wen Ying took out the Chinese textbook and started teaching from the first lesson.

Half an hour later, Wen Ying looked at Lu Jingzhi who was doing homework on his notebook. She came close to Wen Du, stretched out her hand and pulled his sleeve and said, "Brother, Zhizhi is so smart! I only taught him once, and he I actually remembered them all!"

Wen Du was surprised.

"Did he know it before?"

"He can't. He doesn't even know the words in my textbook."

Wen Ying knew that someone was very smart, and her brother was smarter than her, but she didn't expect Zhizhi to be so smart.

When Wen Du saw his sister was jealous, he coaxed her: "Yingying is also very smart."

"I'm a little fool."

Wen Ying is still very self-aware.

After whispering to her brother, she returned to Lu Jingzhi.

"I asked you to tell me whether the teachers there teach us any good?" Lu Jingzhi asked Wen Ying.

Wen Ying was still a little unconvinced, so she nodded: "Okay!"

"We also have letters over there, but the pronunciation of the letters is different from what you have here. This is A..."

Wen Ying's head is getting big.

"This is Bo! Not Bi!" Wen Ying put her hands on her hips.

Lu Jingzhi compromised and pointed at the textbook to change the subject: "Then tell me what this is."

He gave up.

Wen Ying can't teach it.

Old Mrs. Wen saw the two little guys cooing and playing well, with a rare joyful emotion in her eyes.

"In the past, people in the village thought that Yingying was a little fool. The neighbors didn't like to play with Yingying in trivial matters. Those stinky little bastards always bullied Yingying. Yingying was beaten to tears by them several times, but she still wanted to Let's play with them."

Old Mrs. Wen put the dumplings away, took another dumpling wrapper and started making dumplings: "When she comes back this time, I'm worried that she will want to go out and play with those children every day. Who knows she seems to be sensible this time, He actually never went out again."

Chapter 35

Make the dumplings.

When the time comes, go and hand out the paper.

This was all done by the men in the family.

Wen Shaoyu went to hand out papers, and Wen Du wanted to follow, but Old Mrs. Wen pulled him back.

"What are you going to do? You are still a child. This matter is not your turn. Wait until you are an adult. Don't think that just because you are so tall, you are an adult. In this family, you are still a child. ."

Old Mrs. Wen went out to get firewood and started cooking dumplings.

Wen Du sat on the futon and lit the fire.

Boil the water and cook the dumplings.

After the dumplings were served, Mrs. Wen filled three bowls and placed them on the stove. She lit some incense again and put it on the incense burner. Start taking the dumplings out of the pot.

"Serve it up and eat."

Wen Du got up and carried the dumplings into the house.

"You two pack your things and come over to eat." Wen Du said to the two little ones inside who were studying.

Old Mrs. Wen filled the dumpling soup and shouted to the inside: "Xiaodu, come quickly, pour hot water and let them come down to wash their faces and hands. It's the Chinese New Year and they passed without washing their faces?"

Wen Ying and Lu Jing put on their shoes and lined up to wash their faces. After washing their faces, they were driven into the house again.

Old Mrs. Wen disliked them getting in the way.

When Wen Shaoyu came back from outside, everyone washed their faces, then sat together and started eating dumplings for New Year's Eve.

Lu Jingzhi ate a bit too much at the meal that night. Now he is not hungry at all when eating dumplings, but he can't let the fun down.

Wen Ying was still a child and was already very sleepy. She ate two dumplings with her eyes closed and then let her go back to the room to sleep.

Mrs. Wen is old. She eats too much and will not be able to digest it at night.

But dumplings are a must-eat for New Year's Eve dinner.

Old Mrs. Wen also went to sleep with Wen Ying.

"Mom, you don't have to worry about us. You can rest when you need to." Wen Shaoyu was really like a young master, wishing he could eat a meal for two hours.

"Be alert at night and see if there is any fire outside. If someone sets off firecrackers, it will be very serious if they fall into our firewood pile and burn."

Mrs. Wen is old. Although she sleeps less, she cannot stay up late.

After she told her son, she went to bed.

"Mom, I know. You don't need to say this, just go to bed quickly."

Wen Shaoyu continued to eat dumplings slowly.

Wen Du looked at Lu Jingzhi, whose eyes were obviously dull, and stood up and started to spread the quilt.

He found that there were three quilts.

"Zhizhi, please quickly take off your clothes and go to bed." Wen Du spread the quilt and called Lu Jingzhi to go and sleep.

Lu Jingzhi saw that Wen Shaoyu was still eating and refused to sleep.

"My dad has to eat for at least half an hour. He won't sleep after eating. If you want to wait for him, then you don't need to sleep tonight."

Lu Jingzhi then went to sleep.

After not sleeping well for the past few days, Lu Jingzhi got into the warm quilt, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"This kid insisted on not sleeping just now, but he fell asleep instantly." Wen Shaoyu joked softly.

Wen Du said: "On the train, he didn't sleep for the rest of the night. There were many thieves on the train and everyone was there. If he hadn't come back with me, I wouldn't have had a good rest along the way. He is almost like Yingying. big."

"Then let him sleep well and don't call him tomorrow morning." Wen Shaoyu fell silent after hearing this.

"Well." Wen Du asked him, "Dad, are you at home tonight, or are you going to the agricultural machinery station?"

"Agricultural Machinery Station."

Although the people at the agricultural machinery station are on holiday, he is not on holiday.

Many people with evil intentions think that no one is watching over there on New Year's Eve, so they want to do something bad.

So he must go back at night.

"Then after you finish eating, go back to bed quickly and take your time on the road. Don't worry at home, I'll just watch." After saying that, Wen Du put on his military coat and walked outside.

There are quite a few people setting off firecrackers at this spot.

Wen Du rode his father's bicycle around the village.

He waited until the firecrackers were almost finished setting off before returning to the house.

Wen Shaoyu had already finished eating and had washed the bowls and chopsticks and put them away.

"I went to the agricultural machinery station and will be back early tomorrow morning. If you have nothing to do, just go to bed."

Wen Shaoyu put on his military coat and pushed his bicycle outside.

"Slow down on the road."

"Know."

Wen Shaoyu rode away.

Wen Du watched his father's figure disappear at the intersection, then turned back and locked the door.

Wen Du went around the back of the room again.

After making sure nothing happened, he went back to sleep.

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, we have to pray for the good year.

Wen Shaoyu also came back early in the morning.

He quickly finished his breakfast and went out with Wen Du to pay New Year greetings.

As soon as the two of them went out, someone came to visit them to pay New Year greetings.

Lu Jingzhi was about to kowtow when he saw those people coming in. He was so surprised that he couldn't open his mouth from ear to ear.

Old Mrs. Wen was busy helping the person up and not letting him knock him down.

"We don't care about this now during the Chinese New Year. Just come in and say hello from now on."

The old lady put the fried melon seeds on the plate and grabbed a large handful for them.

"There's nothing good at home. Let's take this stuff back and give it to the kids to try."

People who came to pay New Year's greetings packed a bag full of melon seeds and left.

Throughout the morning, waves of people came to pay New Year greetings. Old Mrs. Wen said almost the same thing.

Finally, by noon, these people stopped coming.

The older people came over and called Mrs. Wen sister-in-law.

Then he took out two pieces of candy or a penny from his pocket and handed them to Wen Ying.

Even Lu Jingzhi also received lucky money.

All added up, even though it was only two cents, Lu Jingzhi cherished it very much.

These people didn't give him money just because he was the young master of the Lu family. These simple farmers had no idea who he was. Because he was a child like Wen Ying, they gave it to him.

Lu Jingzhi did not take the money, but gave it to Wen Ying.

They gave him this money just for Mrs. Wen's sake. All future favors must be repaid by Mrs. Wen.

Old Mrs. Wen didn't ask for it: "This is the New Year's money given to you by your elders. You should keep the New Year's money for yourself."

Lu Jingzhi pursed his lips, feeling that he shouldn't be so willful and come to someone else's house to celebrate the New Year.

By noon, Wen Du and Wen Shaoyu came back together.

Because every household eats two meals.

These people have to finish their New Year greetings before three o'clock in the afternoon.

Lu Jingzhi felt the simple atmosphere of the village and liked it here more and more.

Return home on the second day of junior high school.

Nothing happened in the third grade of junior high school.

But people usually don't like to go out at this time.

It's the sixth day of the lunar month.

There are temple fairs everywhere in the city.

Wendu will rush to this temple fair and take advantage of the opportunity to sell more clothes.

Mrs. Wen calculated the time before letting Wen Du go out.

It just so happened that the people at the agricultural technology station had already started working today, so there was no need for Wen Shaoyu to go there during the day.

Wen Du said, "Dad, isn't it a waste if you wear such a nice white shirt and go out for everyone to see?"

Wen Shaoyu said: "Everyone working at the agricultural machinery station today saw it."

"Grandma, my dad is going with me, and Yingying and Zhizhi are also going with us. You are the only one left at home, which is so boring. Anyway, you don't have to walk too far even by car, so you can go with us too. ."

Mrs. Wen doesn't want to go.

Wen Du said: "Grandma, there are so many people at the temple fair. It's a sea of ​​people. When there are more people, I don't even know if some people take my clothes. You have to help me go there and keep an eye on them."

When the grandson said this, how could Mrs. Wen not go?

So the family took the goods and went to the station to take the bus.

Wen Du was worried that some of his family members would get motion sickness in a car, so he arranged for them to sit in the front.

As a result, he was the only one who continued to get motion sickness.

When we got to the city center, the temperature hit our destination.

He found an open space away from those selling snacks, spread the white cloth and found a place to tie a rope, and tied the rope he had prepared earlier.

Carefully select many beautiful clothes and hang them as signs.

Whenever someone comes over and notices the clothes hanging there, they will take a second look.

Old Mrs. Wen looked at the two children and held their hands tightly, worried that they would get lost.

Wen Shaoyu is white and very handsome.

When he went out, he wore a sweater under a white shirt and a military green coat outside.

As soon as one stops there, there are ready-made models.

The lesbians who were out shopping saw the Wen family and his son stopped and looked at them for a long time.

Wen Du greeted enthusiastically: "Sister, do you want to buy clothes? Our clothes come from the south. They are all styles we don't have here. These clothes only cost 19 yuan a piece, which is not expensive."

Those lesbians cost 19 yuan a listen, which is cheaper than the ones in department stores. So I knelt down and took a look, and found that the fabric was quite good.

The most important thing is the style of the clothes, which are particularly beautiful.

Wen Ying thought of the scene she saw in her dream. She had seen the words people said when selling clothes.

She took two steps forward and came to Wen Du's side. With a soft voice, she said sweetly: "Sister, do you think my dress looks good? These are the clothes my brother bought for me from the south."

Those lesbians saw that the little skirt Wen Ying was wearing was much more fashionable than the other little girls.

In this era, everyone wears long trousers and large cotton trousers. Who wears a skirt in winter?

Now when I see it at first glance, my eyes suddenly light up.

ah!

It turns out that clothes can still be worn like this.

Can I wear a skirt in winter?

Those lesbians who were still hesitant wanted to buy skirts.

"Comrade, how do you sell this skirt?"

"Sister, this skirt only costs twenty-five yuan. If you put this skirt on, you will definitely be the most beautiful girl in a hundred miles."

Wen Ying's mouth is so good at talking.

The lesbian was just about the age to get married. As soon as she heard this sentence, she couldn't bear it anymore and bought a dress on the spot.

"Thank you sister! Happy New Year to my sister!"

Wen Ying happily handed over the skirt, sent the person away with a smile, and also sent them a New Year's greeting.

Then she set her sights on another customer.

"Sister, are you buying a skirt? We have very few skirts at home. Originally, my brother was waiting to buy one for me to wear when I grow up, but I grow up too slowly, so I can only wear one skirt."

"There is only one of each of these skirts, and you will never wear the same one with others."

"A dress is not expensive, it only costs twenty-five yuan. My sister can't buy a unique skirt for twenty-five yuan in a department store."

"I don't like wearing the same dress as the girl next door. She doesn't dress as well as me, and she always says I'm ugly."

Wen Ying puffed up her cheeks, her face full of grievance, and looked at the female customer with her big watery eyes, softly promoting her own clothes.

"Sister is so pretty, she will definitely look better in this dress. Sister, do you want this red one, or do you want this black one? I think the red one looks good. My sister will definitely be the most beautiful bride when she gets married."

The lesbians haven't gotten engaged yet, but they already have a blind date.

I think we can get engaged next month.

After we get engaged, we will get married, and we will definitely have to buy new clothes for the engagement day.

This little girl is right. If you go to a department store to buy clothes, they will definitely be the same as others.

And the time of her engagement was winter.

Who wears a skirt in winter?

When a lesbian thinks about it, if she only wears a skirt when she is engaged, she will definitely be envied by others.

"Wrap this skirt for me."

The lesbians asked for money on the spot.

Without saying anything, Wen Du took the lesbian's size and handed her the skirt.

Wen Ying took another summer skirt: "Sister, do you want to buy this skirt too? This skirt is made of very good material. It costs more than thirty yuan a piece in the south. If you buy it If there are two, I won't make any money and will sell you this skirt cheaply."

The lesbian asked as soon as she heard that a skirt worth more than thirty yuan was sold to her at a bargain price.

"Then how much do you plan to give me?"

"Two skirts cost fifty yuan," Wen Ying said painfully and wanted to take the skirt back.

Her little move was seen by the lesbian, who without hesitation took out five big unity cards and stuffed them into his hand, and snatched the skirt from her hand.

"I bought both skirts. We agreed on 50 yuan. I'll give you the money and I'll take the skirts."

The lesbian was afraid that the adults in Wen Ying's family would react, so she quickly walked away with her skirt.

Wen Ying watched the person leave and sighed quietly.

"This sister is so generous, I even forgot to recommend a white shirt to her."

Wen Du: "..."

Who said his sister was stupid?

Is this a little fool?

Wen Ying immediately greeted another female guest enthusiastically: "Sister, do you want to buy clothes? Our clothes are all from the south. They are unique in the city, and there is no duplicate."

"Sister, do you want to bring something for your lover? Look at the white shirt my dad is wearing. Doesn't he look much younger? This white shirt is not expensive at all, only fifteen yuan. It comes from the south. Goods?"

"Our clothes are only sold today, and after today we will never sell them again."

"Brothers, sisters, uncles, uncles, don't miss it if you pass by. Come and see the new clothes from the south."

"On sale at a discount, it's cheap."

"Just for one day!"

The crisp little milky sound sounded in the streets where people were coming and going.

Many people came over curiously to take a look when they heard this sound.

They have never seen anyone selling clothes so openly on the street.

After looking at those clothes, I found that the quality was very good and the styles were very beautiful.

And it's from the south.

Everyone felt a sense of freshness.

Many people stopped and asked, "How much does this dress cost?"

"Sister, do you want to buy this dress? This dress costs 30 yuan. But if you buy two pieces, it will cost 55 yuan. I can give you five yuan cheaper."

When others heard that it was five yuan cheaper, they immediately became excited.

"Sister, do you want to bring something to wear for your lover? Look how nice this shirt is. My dad looks particularly young when he wears it."

"Auntie, is your son married? If not, buy him a shirt. Whether it's a blind date or marriage, he will definitely be the most beautiful groom by then!"

"Look at my dad, isn't he handsome?"

Chapter 36

Wen Shaoyu, who was named, immediately smiled brightly at the person.

He also cooperated by unbuttoning his coat and opening his arms, allowing others to see clearly the effect of his white shirt.

If it weren't for the cold weather, he would have wanted to take off his coat and show them around.

The woman who was a little hesitant at first asked directly: "How much does this white shirt cost?"

"Eighteen dollars."

Wen Ying raised the price of the clothes again, by several dollars.

"Eighteen dollars?"

The woman hesitated because the eighteen yuan was too expensive.

If you go to a department store and buy a really good shirt, it only costs 11.8 yuan. Now a shirt costs eighteen yuan, which is a bit uneconomical.

Wen Ying saw the other party's hesitation and immediately said: "Our white shirt comes from the south, and the style is exactly the same as the most popular style in Xiangcheng opposite. Their clothes are made by the same factory as ours. If it weren't for Because my brother is very familiar with the boss, he can't get a hundred shirts at all."

"Auntie, if you hesitate, you won't be able to buy it tomorrow. We will only sell it this time today."

The woman asked in surprise: "Just buy it for this day, but you won't come over tomorrow?"

"Yes, I brought back so many clothes. Even if I bring back other clothes in the future, they will definitely not be of these styles. Besides, these clothes are just friendly prices, and we won't make any money from selling them. If I go and get more clothes next time, Come here, the price must be higher than this, a shirt costs twenty-five yuan anyway."

Wen Ying sighed here, "It doesn't matter if you wait to buy it next time, Auntie. But the price will be twenty-five yuan."

When the aunt heard this, she realized that even if it took two months to sell it, the price would be seven yuan more expensive.

She calculated in her mind that it would definitely be more cost-effective to buy now.

So he gritted his teeth and said, "Bring me one."

"Okay! Auntie, how tall is your son? How much does he weigh? I will choose a suitable size for him."

Wen Ying's smile is sweet.

How does that aunt know how tall her son is and how much he weighs?

She looked at Wen Shaoyu and said, "My son is a little shorter than your father and a little fatter than him."

After Auntie finished her gesture, Wen Ying took out a shirt from the bag and handed it over: "Auntie, walk slowly."

Wen Ying happily handed the money to his brother.

"Brother, give you money quickly!"

Wen Du: "..."

His sister is really amazing, she is a self-taught girl.

A natural sales expert.

If he sells his house one day in the future, he can drag his sister over.

Maybe it can fool a lot of people.

"Yingying is awesome!"

Wen Ying felt happy to be praised. She mainly felt that she could help her brother.

"I will continue to sell clothes."

Wen Ying happily ran to the clothes stall and greeted the customers.

This era is completely different from that of later generations.

People of this era are very shy.

For someone like Wen Ying who sells things carelessly, it's like looking at a peep show, everyone is curious.

Some people don't buy clothes, just want to see how this cute little girl sells goods.

"People coming from the south and people going north, stop and take a look! These are clothes from the south. We don't have this style here."

Don't say that outsiders have never seen this scene.

Except for Wen Du, there was no one present, and everyone came all the way to watch.

"Uncle, uncle, brother, come and see if this shirt my dad is wearing is particularly elegant and elegant?"

When Wen Ying was buying clothes, she didn't forget to bring the best model over.

Wen Shaoyu also stopped there generously.

While showing it, he said: "Actually, this shirt looks best when worn under a sweater. It looks particularly intellectual. But that would be a bit wasteful. It would be better to just use a fake collar."

This year is different from previous years.

A year ago, who would have dared to say that intellectuals were good?

Now that the country has resumed the college entrance examination, intellectuals have become popular. Everyone knows that those stinky old nines have suddenly become the objects of pursuit.

Who doesn't want their children to become advanced intellectuals?

"Dad, this shirt looks great on you!"

Wen Ying also stretched out her little hand and carefully touched her father's white shirt.

Everyone present couldn't help but have a picture in their minds. He was wearing a white shirt, and his daughter, or the girl he liked, was looking at him with admiration just like this girl.

That feeling is really...

exciting.

Many people were inspired by this scene and spent money to buy shirts.

People who were still watching saw the shirts being bought one by one, and started to spend money to buy clothes. I'm afraid I'll miss it and never buy it again today.

As a result, all ninety shirts were sold out in no time.

When people who heard the message later wanted to come over and buy, they found that the stalls were all gone.

The clothes are sold out.

Wen Du collected the clothes he had made and put them in a bag. Then he folded the piece of cloth spread on the ground and put it in it. Finally, tie it with a rope, hold it in your hand, and lead the whole family to the temple fair.

There were so many people at the temple fair, including food sellers and jugglers.

There was a roar of people.

Wen Du held on to his sister tightly, Wen Shaoyu held on to Lu Jingzhi, and Mrs. Wen walked in front.

The family walked from one end of the temple fair to the other.

When Wen Du sees something strange and delicious, he will pay for it.

"Why are you buying this? It's quite expensive. It's a waste of money. I'll make it for you when I get home."

Old Mrs. Wen was reluctant to spend money and had never planned to let her grandson buy it.

Wen Du advised the old lady: "Grandma, it will be dark when we get home. How can we do this without eating? Adults can bear it, but children can't."

When Wen Du said this, he didn't realize that he was still a child.

When Mrs. Wen heard this, she said nothing and would never stop her grandson again.

Wen Shaoyu also liked the atmosphere very much. When he saw the opera singer standing there unable to walk, he had to wait for the opera singer to finish singing before leaving.

This kind of event has not happened for many years.

This year is the first time.

It's not just Wen Shaoyu who wants to see it, everyone else wants to see it too.

Wen Du paid for some food and a pot of tea, and asked the whole family to sit in the front and watch the show.

After watching the show and having eaten and drank enough, the family continued shopping.

It was already dark when we took the car back after all the shopping.

They took the last train home and the two children couldn't bear it and couldn't open their eyes.

Wen Shaoyu also wants to go to the agricultural machinery station.

"Grandma, you can take a shower and go to bed. I'll send my dad off." Wen Du went out and closed the door.

When he came back, he asked the old lady if she was still asleep, poured him foot-washing water, and brought a foot-washing cloth and placed it next to the chair.

"Grandma, go to bed quickly. It's been a tiring day."

Mrs. Wen said: "I'm not sleepy. I sleep less as I get older."

"But I'm tired too. Go to bed tonight. When we get up tomorrow morning, let's count how much money we made today."

As soon as Wen Du said this, the old lady turned around and entered the house.

Wen Du: "..."

After working on it for a long time, it turned out that grandma was thinking about this.

The old lady got up very early the next morning.

There are two sheep at home, one of which has given birth to a calf and still has milk.

Mrs. Wen heard from her grandson that her children were in good health and less likely to get sick if they drank goat milk. Taking advantage of the money she had, she immediately bought two goats.

What she bought was not just one, but a male and a female, waiting to be bred in the future.

Unexpectedly, they had ready-made ewes with calves for sale.

The old lady bought a sheep directly.

After the ewe gave birth to her calf, the old lady would milk some milk for Wen Ying to drink every day.

After the goat milk was boiled in the morning, the old lady called everyone in the family.

As soon as she entered the room, she was shocked when she saw her granddaughter's face was red and she put her hand on her forehead.

The old lady immediately went to another room to call her grandson. Wen Du opened his eyes when he heard the noise.

"Grandma, what time is it?"

"It's already 7 o'clock now, get up quickly. Your father hasn't come back yet, so you should send Yingying to the health center above. Yingying seems to have a fever."

Wen Du was startled and quickly got up to put on his clothes.

Lu Jingzhi also woke up.

He put on his own clothes, and when he saw Wen Du jump down, he ran towards the west room without even putting on his shoes.

"Yingying?"

Wen Du raised his head and tested the temperature on his sister's forehead and found that the temperature was extremely high.

It's all hot to the touch.

He immediately shouted: "Grandma, let Yingying get dressed first."

After saying that, he turned around and ran outside.

Old Mrs. Wen came in and put Yingying's clothes on for her. Not long after, Wen Du ran back from outside, panting.

"Grandma, I borrowed a bicycle from my neighbor. You hold Yingying on the bicycle, and I will take you to the health center on the bicycle."

When Wen Du ran out, he realized that there was a child at home.

"Zhizhi, Yingying has a high fever. I have to send him to the health center now. He won't be back until later. You wait at home. When my dad comes back, tell him where we went."

He didn't ask Lu Jingzhi if he could do it, he turned around and went into the house, hugged his sister and walked out.

Old Mrs. Wen also followed.

Wen Du hugged his sister and said to the old lady, "Grandma, sit on it first."

When the old lady got into the car, Wen Du put his sister on the old lady's back, stepped on the footstool, and pushed the car outside. After leaving the yard, he got on his bicycle and pedaled hard towards the health center.

After arriving at the place, the old lady got out of the car, held her granddaughter in her arms and walked inside.

Wen Du parked the car and caught up, took his sister from grandma's arms and ran inside.

"Doctor, doctor! Come here and see if my sister has a fever!"

The doctor heard the noise and came out. He immediately pointed to the room with a hospital bed next to him and said, "Hurry and take the child over and put him in the hospital bed."

After taking Wen Ying's temperature, the doctor asked the family: "When did the child have a fever? Does he feel uncomfortable? Or does he have any other symptoms?"

"There is nothing wrong. I just went to the city yesterday and fell asleep after I came back. She was fine when I woke up in the morning, but she had a fever when I was about to ask her to eat."

Wen Du spoke very fast and spoke very clearly.

The doctor also checked Wen Ying's pulse and did some other tests on her.

After finally seeing the body temperature, he frowned and said, "It's okay. Give her an injection of antipyretic medicine first and see how things go."

After taking the antipyretic medicine, you should stay in the health center for observation for a while.

Only then did Wen Du realize that he was breaking out in a cold sweat.

There was a feeling of fear in his heart.

At this time, people have calmed down and have the energy to care about other people.

He found that grandma's mood was not right either.

"Grandma, it's okay." Wen Du comforted the old lady.

Old Mrs. Wen wiped her granddaughter's palms with a towel and said with a sad face: "Xiaodu, this is not the first time your sister has a high fever. She has been having troubles every three days since she came back this time. I don't know if she will have the same problem in the future. so."

Wen Du's heart skipped a beat.

"No. Yingying was in good health before. This problem must have come from the fright of those days when she was abducted. After two years of nursing and forgetting about it, her health will definitely get better. "

"It would be great if this were the case. I'm afraid this child will be like this for the rest of his life."

Mrs. Wen had a sad face.

Wen Du didn't think so in his heart.

He didn't think that his sister was scared by the traffickers, but he thought that if his sister changed her fate against fate, she would definitely lose something.

If it's just a problem every three days, then luckily he can accept it.

As long as my sister is alive and able to eat and drink, a minor illness from time to time is not a big problem.

It doesn't matter if someone dislikes her sister in the future, she will support her for the rest of her life.

"Xiaodu, grandma knows that it's unfair and selfish to say this to you. But Yingying is your only sister. In the future, your father and I will both go there, and you two will be the closest people in the world. Your sister After word spreads about your body like this, no one will be willing to come to propose marriage. I'm afraid it won't even be easy to talk about your marriage."

Old Mrs. Wen had no choice. Who could she entrust her granddaughter to?

No matter who she asked to take care of her granddaughter, she was not at ease.

"Don't worry, grandma has money. As long as grandma is still breathing, she will never let Yingying become a burden to you. After grandma dies, you can't let your sister suffer under any circumstances. Can you do it?"

Wen Du once heard that her grandma didn't like her sister, so she always wanted to go home to take care of her sister when she was in school.

In his previous life, he was ignorant. After his sister went missing, he blamed his grandma for being too indifferent to her.

When he decided to go out alone to find his sister, his grandma gave him all the family belongings. One is that he is worried that he will suffer hardship, and the other is that he is worried that he will not have money and will not be able to get his sister back.

Only then did he realize how much his grandma loved his sister.

And in this life, grandma loves his sister even more than he thought in the previous life.

"Grandma, what are you talking about? Yingying is my sister. If he wants to get married in the future, I will let him get married in a graceful way. If he doesn't want to get married in the future, I will raise her for the rest of my life."

When Mrs. Wen heard her grandson's words, her expression became slightly more relaxed.

The injection takes a long time.

Wen Du was worried that the old lady would starve if she didn't eat, so he planned to ride back. Return the bicycle to others first, and then bring some food over.

"Grandma, I'm going home. Send the car back to someone else. They'll need it later."

Old Mrs. Wen waved her hand: "Go back quickly, I'm here."

After Wen Du returned home on his bicycle, he returned the bicycle first and then returned home.

When he went in and saw the car, he knew his father was back.

Wen Shaoyu didn't eat, and was putting things into the lunch box, planning to deliver food to them.

When he saw Wen Du coming back, he asked, "How is your sister?"

"The doctor said that the child may be young and tired. However, the temperature is very high and she still has a little cold. He gave her a fever-reducing injection and will observe her first. If nothing happens, she can be brought back. ."

Wen Du said that he found that there was porridge inside, thinking that if his sister's fever subsided, it would be time for everyone to wake up.

He put the millet porridge into the tea jar, covered it, and found a big mat to wrap it on.

Seeing him like this, Wen Shaoyu asked: "What are you doing? Are you going without eating? You eat first and I'll deliver the food. I'll come back later and you can go up and take my place."

Wen Du thought that his sister still didn't know how long she would have to stay in the health center before coming back, so he had better eat before going up.

Wen Shaoyu brought the morning meal for his mother again. He followed his son's example and put the meal in a teapot, then wrapped it in a mat, put it in a prepared cloth bag and carried it out.

Wen Shaoyu rode his bicycle very quickly and arrived at the place in five minutes.

He found the place with familiarity, entered and handed over the chopsticks and spoon in his hand.

"Hurry up and eat first, I'll take care of it." Wen Shaoyu said, sitting on the edge of the bed and watching everything.

Old Mrs. Wen asked him: "Have you eaten? Are you here so early?"

"I haven't eaten yet, and I planned to bring you food as soon as I got home. But Xiaodu went back first, so I asked him to eat first. I will go back later and replace him."

Wen Shaoyu saw that it would take a long time to use the hanging bottle, and it was also very cold. He got up and went to the doctor next door to find another bottle, filled it with hot water, and put it next to Yingying's hand.

Mrs. Wen looked at her son's careful behavior and felt that his son was not without merit.

The old lady asked her son to go back after eating.

"Mom, do you want to bring anything else? When Xiaodu comes up later, I will ask him to bring it over directly." Wen Shaoyu asked before leaving.

"No need to bring anything."

"Then I'll leave."

Wen Shaoyu rode back, and Wen Du had already eaten.

He was getting ready to go to the hospital.

"You go on my bike."

"Need not."

Wen Shaoyu said: "No need. If you don't ride there, how will you bring her back when she wakes up?"

Wen Du then rode his bicycle to the health center.

When he arrived, Wen Ying had already woken up and was sitting on the bed, slowly eating porridge with the hand that was not on the IV.

Seeing him come in, his pale little face suddenly became much more vivid.

"Brother, are you here?"

As soon as Wen Ying spoke, Wen Du immediately frowned.

Wen Ying's usually soft and soft voice was now as hoarse as a broken gong.

He blamed himself.

If she hadn't brought those clothes back, Wen Ying wouldn't have had to shout so hard.

Maybe he won't get sick either.

Wen Ying seemed to be able to sense her brother's psychological activities at this time.

She smiled sweetly and said, "Brother, I couldn't speak when I was sick last time. This time it must be because I talked too much yesterday."

Wen Du: "..."

He was comforted for a moment.

"Hurry up and eat your porridge, it will get cold soon." Wen Du walked over and reached out to touch her forehead.

The temperature has dropped.

"Do you still have a fever?" Wen Du asked grandma.

Old Mrs. Wen said: "It has receded a lot, and it is now 38 degrees. The doctor said that her current condition is very good. We will take her temperature after the drip is finished. If it recedes completely, we can go back. But we need to be more alert at night, and if she still has a fever, give her some paracetamol."

Wen Du knew that this was a very good antipyretic medicine.

Even more than forty years later, this medicine is not only cheap but also easy to use.

"I'll go and prescribe more of this medicine later." Wen Du said and walked out with his long legs.

In his previous life, he didn't care much about his children and missed their growth. But with the help of big data, he knew that families with children usually keep some medicines for children.

Wen Du asked the doctor and bought all the medicines he could buy.

Prevent any future situations.

When Old Mrs. Wen saw him buying so many medicines, it was rare that she didn't dislike him for spending money recklessly.

After all the intravenous injections were administered, the doctor came over to take Wen Ying's temperature.

"The temperature has completely dropped. But it will be measured in an hour after you get home. And then again before going to bed at night. If you don't have a fever at night, it's basically nothing serious."

"Thank you, doctor."

Wen Du hugged his sister under the quilt and carried her out.

Only then did he realize that his sister was very light, as light as a feather in his arms.

"Grandma, does Yingying usually eat a lot?" Wen Du asked with a frown.

Mrs. Wen said: "The food is as big as cat food."

Wen Du immediately looked at his sister with disapproval.

"Yingying, if you don't eat well, your body will be very weak. Then you will go to the health center from time to time." Wen Du really didn't want to scare Wen Ying.

Wen Ying knew what was going on with her.

She would never let her brother know why she changed from a healthy little girl to the frail person she is now.

"Brother, I will definitely eat more."

Wen Ying kept her word. When she went home to eat, she clearly couldn't eat anymore, so she ate hard.

Wen Du frowned at the sight and stretched out his hand to stop her: "If you can't eat, don't eat. Brother wants you to eat, not to overeat you. Eat smaller meals more often. Remember to talk when you get hungry later. ."

With a smile in her eyes, Wen Ying held her brother's finger with great dependence and said softly: "Brother, you are the best brother in the world. I like you very much."

There was a smile in Wen Wen's eyes.

"Okay, let's go and play. If you have nothing to do, read a book. If you don't want to read, just lie down and sleep."

Wendu has a big appetite.

Wen Ying had finished eating, but he felt like he had just taken two bites.

Lu Jingzhi doesn't eat much. Every time he wants to put down his chopsticks, he thinks of Wen Du's "little dwarf".

Then he would turn his grief and anger into motivation and silently take another two bites of rice.

Lu Jingzhi didn't feel full.

Enough was enough for him.

"Grandma, uncle, brother, you eat slowly, I've already finished."

After Lu Jingzhi said politely, he sat next to Wen Ying and chatted with her.

"Yingying, are you still feeling unwell?"

Wen Ying shook her head: "I didn't even know when I was getting the IV drip. When I woke up, I wasn't that uncomfortable anymore."

Lu Jingzhi stretched out his little hand to touch her forehead, his cool little face looked a little serious.

"Yingying, when I go home, you come home with me. I'll ask my family doctor to do a detailed examination for you. You don't have the examination equipment here, and many problems can't be detected."

Wen Ying knew that she was fine, so she declined Lu Jingzhi's kindness.

"Actually, my health is very good. I just have a fever from time to time and am more likely to catch a cold than ordinary people."

Wen Ying knew that she would become frail and sickly, but she would not be seriously ill.

She just can't jump around like many children. Because you may get injured if you are not careful.

These injuries wouldn't kill her, but they would make her uncomfortable.

"is that so?"

Lu Jingzhi doesn't quite understand.

He felt very uneasy. Wen Ying could not be persuaded, so Lu Jingzhi went to find Wen Du.

"Brother, I want to take Yingying to our place for medical treatment."

Wen Du knew his kindness, so he thanked him first and then said, "Zhizhi, Yingying can't go to your place for medical treatment. It's not that he doesn't want to. It's because we are here now. It will be very complicated to go through all the procedures." trouble."

"That can wait!" Lu Jingzhi said.

There were some things Wen Du didn't know how to explain to him.

"I will take him to the city to see a doctor, you don't have to worry." Wen Du thought about his previous life, and after seeing a lot of popular science about diseases on the Internet, he was even more worried about his sister.

Wen Du planned to take Wen Ying to the city to see a doctor after she got better.

After a hard day, it's time to have dinner again.

After dinner, Wen Du took out all the money he earned yesterday.

He wanted to make grandma happy.

"Grandma, come here first. Let's check the money we made yesterday. See how much money we made in total."

Lots of great unity.

There are still a lot of two bucks.

Wen Du poured out his pocket, and the money instantly turned into a pile.

"Wow! That's a lot of money!"

Wen Ying instantly felt that all her illnesses were cured.

Wen Shaoyu reached out and grabbed a handful of money: "I have never seen so much money in my whole life!"

The most uneasy people in the audience were the father and daughter.

Old Mrs. Wen has seen the world. There were many oceans at home back then.

Lu Jingzhi is a young master from a wealthy family.

As for the temperature, I don't know how much he was worth in his previous life. If his assets were turned into one hundred yuan in cash, he could fill the entire house.

But now they were very excited when they saw the money.

"I'll take a little and count it first." Wen Shaoyu said and began to check the money.

All he got was great unity.

Wen Ying held the two-dollar piece, and she counted them one by one. After counting to ten, she put them aside. Then continue counting.

After everyone has counted all the money, put it together to calculate the general ledger.

The whole family was shocked.

Wen Ying sold the shirts for eighteen yuan each, a total of ninety-eight pieces. All the white shirts sold for seventeen hundred and sixty-four dollars.

And these white shirts are not as good as the women's clothes Wen Du brought back.

A skirt sells for thirty yuan, some tops cost twenty, some twenty-five.

All these clothes were sold for a total of more than 5,000 yuan.

"How much do these cost?" Wen Shaoyu asked curiously.

Wen Ying was also full of curiosity, even Lüjing wanted to know how much that sack of clothes cost.

Perhaps the calmest person in the room was Mrs. Wen.

"The total is five thousand seven hundred and ninety-two yuan."

This was something Wen Du himself had not thought of.

Because the cost price of these clothes is less than one thousand yuan.

But the profit from these clothes turned out to be as high as 5,000 yuan.

"Oh my god, there's so much money!" Wen Ying's eyes were bright. No one expected that her next words would be, "Brother, we have money now. You should come back to school quickly. In the future, you can go to college and become a college student."

Wen Du didn't expect his sister to be so obsessed with learning.

"I have not given up studying, but I have already mastered the things taught by the school teachers." Wen Du knew that his sister was concerned about him, so he rubbed his sister's head and said to her with a smile, "You don't have to worry about your brother becoming illiterate. "

"But I want my brother..." I can sit in the office in the future.

My brother doesn't have to carry bricks on the construction site or do other hard work. How great it is to be a white-collar worker that everyone envies!

If Wen Du knew what his sister was thinking, he would tell her that there would be no problem for him to get into college.

"Grandma, I plan to take Yingying to the city to check her health tomorrow."

Wen Du gave all the money to the old lady and expressed his thoughts directly.

"Go and do a good check-up to find out what's going on."

I've been getting sick every three days, which is really worrying.

Wen Ying wanted to say she wouldn't go, but when she saw her brother's firm eyes and the worried look on her grandma's face, she decided to go and check it out.

In this way, grandma and brother will feel relieved and won't worry about her anymore.

Anyway, now the family has money and can give her a check-up.

After Wen Ying had eaten and drank enough, she lay down on the kang to rest.

To avoid being unable to bear it and having a high fever when I go for a check-up tomorrow.

Wen Shaoyu finally waited for the opportunity and pulled his son out.

When they arrived at their own house, Wen Shaoyu excitedly said to his son: "Xiaodu, do you think dad can go south with you and buy some clothes to sell?"

Wen Du was surprised: "Dad, you want to do business?"

Wen Shaoyu nodded vigorously.

"Isn't this obvious? You said we made so much money in just one day when we went out to work. I only made ten yuan a month by showing people the boilers. It would take me a lifetime to earn this much money."

He is not a fool.

Wen Du thought for a while and said, "It's not impossible if you want to do business. In fact, you don't need to go there in person. You find a shop here, I will send you the clothes over there, and you can pick them up at the train station. Then sell it here yourself."

Wen Shaoyu was dumbfounded when he heard this: "Is it still possible to do this? That would be better. Taking the train is very tiring, and I am so panicked that I don't want to take the train at all."

Wen Du: "..."

"Then you come with us tomorrow. Let's see where there is a suitable shop for sale? Or there is a suitable small courtyard."

When Wen Du said this, Wen Shaoyu immediately became excited.

"Okay, that's it, I'm going to pack my things first. I'll be back early tomorrow morning, and we'll go to the city."

Wen Shaoyu couldn't wait to set out now, and then buy it immediately when he saw a suitable store.

He didn't have this ability before, but it's different now. His son has this ability.

Wen Du was very supportive of his father.

Wen Shaoyu was a person who couldn't hide things, so he turned around and told his mother this.

After hearing what her son said, Mrs. Wen glared at him fiercely.

"You are such a big man and you still rely on your own son. Don't you feel shameless?"

"You really have a thick skin."

After Mrs. Wen finished scolding her son, she found that his son was still there, smiling like a fool.

It makes people angry just looking at it.

Wen Shaoyu is not angry. He can scold him whatever he wants. Anyway, he will be the one to open the store when he buys it in the future.

"Mom, why are you angry? It's useless for you to be angry? I have a son, and my son is so ambitious. What's wrong with me spending my son's money? Others can't even spend their son's money."

Wen Shaoyu said especially: "Other people's sons have no ability, but my son has ability. This is his fate."

Old Mrs. Wen's hands were a little itchy, so she grabbed the feather duster and wanted to give this guy a stick.

As if Wen Shaoyu didn't notice this, he rushed over and hugged the old lady's arm, and said to the old lady flatteringly: "Mom, you are also the happiest old lady in the world. Let me tell you, don't talk about us living in different places. Yes. Even in our province, no old lady is as lucky as you. When your son opens a store, you can wear whatever clothes you want. Do you think you are the happiest old lady in the world? "

When it comes to coaxing people, Wen Shaoyu said that he is second in the world, so only Wen Ying can be the best in the world.

When their father and daughter talk sweetly, they are really sweet to death.

Mrs. Wen took the boy and waved her hand in disgust, telling him to get out of here.

Lu Jingzhi looked on with envy.

But what he envied was not Mrs. Wen, but that Wen Shaoyu had such a mother who loved him so much.

The whole family set out the next morning.

Originally, only Wen Du, Wen Ying and Wen Shaoyu went to the city together. But once the three of them left, only Mrs. Wen and Lu Jingzhi were left at home.

As soon as Wen Du got it together, he took the two of them with him.

The family took a bus and arrived in the city. They went to the hospital for a check-up first.

Wen Du felt that they were all here, so let's check them all.

Wen Shaoyu thought that there was nothing wrong with his health, so he naturally refused to get checked. Lu Jingzhi also refused. He had a family doctor and there was no need to waste the money.

In the end, only Wen Ying and Mrs. Wen went for a full body examination.

Full body examination is a waste of time. After the examination is completed, the examination results will not come out until the afternoon, and in some cases it will take several days to get them.

After checking out, it was time to have lunch.

Wen Du took the family to dinner.

It also takes a while for the chefs at state-owned restaurants to serve the food. Old Mrs. Wen and her two children were waiting inside to take a rest. Wen Du went outside with his father.

See if there are any suitable shops nearby for sale or rent.

There were very few people selling shops at this time, and most of them were ancestral property that most people would not sell.

They walked around the neighborhood and saw a small courtyard. The yard is not very good, it is a mess. Next to the back door is a small concierge where you can open a shop.

The concierge is very small and old.

If you want to sell clothes, you have to demolish this house and build it again.

Wen Du calculated the money and felt that it wouldn't cost much.

He saw that Wen Shaoyu was staring at the house and couldn't walk, and felt that his father's vision was indeed pretty good. If nothing else, the value of this piece of land would definitely increase in the future.

In ten or twenty years, even money will not be able to buy it. He didn't hesitate and planned to buy the yard.

The procedure for buying a house is still very simple now.

Wen Du first negotiated the price with the person. That person probably didn't want this dilapidated yard, so he finally sold the yard to him for two thousand yuan.

Wen Du thought the price was okay. After paying the deposit, he led his father away.

The follow-up procedures will take a few days to complete.

Back at the state-owned hotel, Wen Shaoyu was very excited when he saw his mother: "Oh, I'm going to be the boss...ah!"

Old Mrs. Wen took a boiled egg, stuffed it directly into his mouth, and glared at him: "Shut up! Don't you know that wealth should not be exposed? Try one more sentence?"

How could she have given birth to such a fool?

Chapter 37

Wen Shaoyu usually wasn't unhappy when he was scolded, but now he couldn't close his mouth when he was scolded.

He felt like he was in a dream.

Wen Du looked at his dad and felt that something was wrong and he should have a good chat with his dad. Doing business is not that simple, and building a house cannot be built overnight.

Forget it now.

Don't spare him his current mood.

This is the first time their family has returned to a state-owned hotel.

Now that we are in the city, we must buy a special roast duck to try. You cannot be a local and have never eaten roast duck in your life.

Wen Du knew that grandma would find it too expensive when she saw the menu.

He didn't show it to anyone, just ordered the food, sat back and waited. A roast duck costs 14 yuan. After processing it, the duck rack is used to make soup. It costs 16 yuan. One roast duck is definitely not enough, so I have to order some other dishes. Mushu pork only costs 95 cents, and the hibiscus chicken slices are a meat dish and cost 2 50 cents. Two pieces of dry-fried tenderloin, two pieces of shiitake mushrooms and bamboo shoots, and nine pieces of soft-fried pork. There is also braised sea cucumber here, but it is very expensive, costing 5.2 yuan. Finally, there is fried chicken in oil, which costs 1.9 yuan.

"That's all!"

After Wen Du finished ordering and returned to the table, Mrs. Wen asked him, "Why did you go over there and order?"

"I just went over and asked them how they sell rice here, regardless of whether they are full or not. They said rice costs three cents and one tael." Wen Du didn't dare the old lady to tell the truth.

If the old lady heard that it was all meat and asked about the price, she would definitely not let him order so much, and then the point of coming to the restaurant would be lost. Since you eat, you must finish it all.

This was the first time for Wen Ying to eat in such a large restaurant, and everything he looked at felt novel.

In the dream before, when her brother was sleeping at night, she sat by the window and looked across the road at the bustling street where many people were driving luxury cars and eating seafood.

Those people ate more than 10,000 yuan in one meal.

My brother worked hard for several months and only earned 10,000 yuan. After getting the money, his brother spent money to publish newspapers to find her whereabouts.

She thought at that time that when she made money, she would take her brother to have a dinner worth 10,000 yuan.

That big crab, bigger than her head, must be delicious.

She wants her brother to eat until he vomits!

When the food came, Mrs. Wen saw so much meat that she didn't even ask a word.

Wen Shaoyu had eaten and drank enough. When his son came back from paying the bill, he asked, "How much did this meal cost?"

"Thirty-two dollars and a quarter."

Wen Du kept looking at grandma, worried that grandma would have any objections.

Unexpectedly, the old lady drank the soup slowly and said: "It's almost the same."

Wen Du paused and looked at grandma with admiration.

Wen Shaoyu sighed from the side: "Mom, did you have a particularly good life when you were a child?"

"What's good? Your grandpa is a gentleman. He runs a pharmacy at home, but he doesn't care about people. He smokes that thing that can ruin the family and ruins the whole family."

Mrs. Wen recalled what her own father had done, her face expressionless, and she looked even more fierce.

"My grandpa is so confused! How could he do such a thing?" Wen Shaoyu just finished speaking when his own mother gave him a sharp look.

"You still talk about others, how can you be so good yourself?"

After all, it was outside. The old lady saved face for her son and kept her voice low. Only their table could hear it.

Old Mrs. Wen took the opportunity to teach her grandson: "Xiaodu, grandma knows that you, a child, have had ideas since you were a child. This is a good thing, but you can't be a confused person. If you do stupid things and go astray, don't blame me for making you two My leg is broken. We don't do cheating in our family, let alone smoking and gambling. You are only twelve now, and you are still a child, let alone go to a place like that to talk nonsense."

After dinner today, the old lady felt happy, and she vaguely guessed something from her grandson's words and deeds.

She was worried about her grandson going out.

But if a boy doesn't go out and make a living, he will become a loser just like her son.

She has already raised one to waste and cannot raise another to waste.

No matter what, she will respect her grandson's wishes.

Wen Ying was confused after hearing this. She looked at her brother blankly, then at her father, and finally looked at Lu Jingzhi who also didn't understand these words, and took a satisfied sip of the soup.

It's not that she is stupid, Zhizhi doesn't understand either.

Wen Du didn't expect grandma to be worried about this. He smiled and assured grandma: "Grandma, don't worry, I do serious things with others outside. I never go to smoky places, let alone mix with random people."

Old Mrs. Wen's face softened: "Don't imitate your father, he is so useless."

"Mom, I changed it! Besides, I only went there once, I don't go there often!" Wen Shaoyu shouted from the side.

"Ah."

The old lady sneered, and Wen Shaoyu gave up.

He went to play for money and lost five dollars.

His mother almost chopped off his head with a shovel.

Wen Shaoyu knew that this was the fucking bottom line. As long as he crossed this line, he would be dead.

"I'm telling you, don't think that I don't know the playfulness in your heart. If this house can't be written in Xiaodu's name now, then it should be written in my name. If you dare to mess around, I will directly put it in my name. You blast away."

Old Mrs. Wen doesn't want her grandson to work hard to make money outside, while her son spends money at home.

When Wen Shaoyu heard this, he didn't dare to say no: "Mom, don't tell me that the house is in your name. This store belongs to you. I am the guy who will look after the store for you."

"Okay, stop talking to this glib guy. It's almost time. Let's go to the hospital to see if the results are out."

Wen Du went outside and called a tricycle. When Mrs. Wen saw the tricycle, she didn't say anything and got on it with her two children.

It's still quite a distance from the hospital to here. No matter what the old lady said, age matters here. The two children are still young and their legs will hurt at night if they walk too much.

Wen Shaoyu was really lazy and didn't want to walk at all, so he happily sat on it and enjoyed the beautiful scenery on Chang'an Street.

"Mom, don't tell me. We live so close to each other and we have never been here twice before."

The more Wen Shaoyu looked at it, the more he thought this place was good, especially thinking that he would have a shop here in the future. That feeling makes me want to fly to the sky.

Ritsuke had already seen these when he came here last time, and had been to many places.

Wen Ying is the only one who has never seen the world.

Everywhere she looked felt fresh.

When he arrived at the hospital, Wen Du went in to find the doctor. After getting the test results, he asked the doctor.

The doctor said: "The patient is a bit old and needs to pay attention to nutrition in the future. He is somewhat malnourished. The same is true for this child. He should eat more good food. It may be that his immunity is weak, so he is prone to colds and fevers. There is nothing else serious."

Wen Du felt relieved immediately after hearing this.

My grandma and sister are both healthy and having a fever occasionally is not a big deal.

Wen Du took all the orders, thanked the doctor and came out of the hospital.

"It's okay, it's getting late, let's go back."

On the way back, there were not many people in the car at all.

Both Wen Ying and Lu Jingzhi have seats.

It's not dark yet when we get home, but the sun has already set, and it's very cold now.

After Wen Du entered the house, he took firewood and started to burn the kang.

"Dad, come here, I have something to tell you." Wen Du reached out and pulled his father out.

Wen Shaoyu thought it was a big deal that his son was looking for him, so he hurriedly sat on the bench.

"I will burn the kang here, and you can burn the kang over there."

The father and son were two meters apart.

"..."

Wen Du sighed, sat forward, and then looked at his father.

Wen Shaoyu was silent for a moment, then came over and whispered: "Xiaodu, do you have something to say to dad?"

It doesn't have to be this close.

"Dad, do you know how to do business?"

Wen Shaoyu shook his head: "I don't know how to do business, but your grandma does? You help me pick out the clothes and send them back, and your grandma will check the store. I just need to help sell the clothes in the front."

Wen Du: "..."

"Xiaodu, you know that before I married your mother, I had a blind date, right? My blind date worked at the counter in a department store. At that time, I thought that this job could be given to me. This is what I like to do the most."

Wen Du: "Don't you like singing the most?"

"But in the eyes of outsiders, opera singing is not something that only ordinary people can do. I can just sing secretly. If outsiders know that I have to go on stage, the people in the village may still laugh at me."

Wen Shaoyu sighed as he spoke, "To put it bluntly, I am lazy and don't have to do heavy work. But I am willing to do the things I like, no matter how hard or tiring I am. When I was a child, our family was in decline. In the eyes of outsiders, , the life of the poorest family in the village was not as good as that of the poorest family in the village. At that time, I wanted to sing in opera, but the art troupe in the county town did not want people like me. They only wanted lesbians. Later I joined the army and joined the army art troupe. You don't want me inside either."

"Later on, no one dared to sing in operas. I didn't know what they were singing either. I learned it after listening to them sing it twice, and I planned to ask them if they wanted me. But they were all big-budget people, and I couldn't do it."

It's not that Wen Shaoyu didn't work hard when he was young.

There is no place for him to work hard.

Wen Du never knew that his father actually liked singing opera so much.

He looked at his dad with a complicated expression, and the words of comfort came to his lips: "Dad, wait until you get to the city and ask around to see where there is a theater. Isn't it the same if you don't sing or go to the theater in the future? ?"

This sentence instantly comforted Wen Shaoyu.

"Then when can we open the store?" Wen Shaoyu asked excitedly.

Wen Du: "..."

His father's change in mood is really a bit uncomfortable.

"This is what I want to tell you today. Dad, if we open a store to make clothes, we will definitely not make a lot of money like yesterday."

Wen Shaoyu nodded: "I know this. What matters when opening a store and doing business is repeat customers and a steady stream of business."

Wen Du said with satisfaction: "The clothes will be selected and sent to you when the time comes. Since you said that grandma can also look after the store, the small house will be demolished and rebuilt, and it will be directly converted into a large shop."

Wen Shaoyu's eyes lit up when he heard what his son said.

"Our family will open two stores at once?"

"Three."

Wen Shaoyu: "!!!"

"Why did it suddenly become three shops?"

Wen Du actually wanted to build a small building. He didn't have enough money to build a building, but building a large bungalow would be no problem.

"The backyard of that house was directly converted into a street of shops. One of them is dedicated to selling women's clothing. Lesbians must try on clothes when buying clothes. We also have to set aside a special place for changing. Install a large mirror outside. Whether you look good or not when trying on clothes can be seen directly in the mirror."

Wen Du was talking about things that must be available in the clothing stores in the later period.

Wen Shaoyu sounded very excited.

"So this is still possible?"

Just thinking about it makes me feel that it is completely different from other places.

Wen Shaoyu's face was full of excitement: "Xiaodu, as long as the clothes you bring are good-looking and of good quality, our store's business will definitely be very prosperous."

Wen Du smiled.

"Similarly, the gay men's side should also arrange it in the same way. The last one is children's clothing. Boys' and girls' clothes are divided into left and right sides. Two fitting rooms must also be prepared."

Wen Du said something, and Wen Shaoyu nodded vigorously.

"You have a point."

"As for the few extra shops, I just want to see what else we can do with them in the future. If we don't need them ourselves, we can rent them out. This way we can still make some money every month."

After Wen Shaoyu heard what Wen Du said, he patted him on the shoulder: "You are truly worthy of being my son. Follow me and be smart!"

Old Mrs. Wen rested for a while to regain her composure. When she heard what her son said, she really wanted to slap him again.

"Wen Shaoyu, don't you know what your head is like?"

Wen Shaoyu chuckled: "I don't care, this is my son anyway. My son is smart and just follows me."

Wen Du: "..."

Old Mrs. Wen: "Shameless and shameless, I really don't know who you followed?"

Haven't had dinner yet.

All we ate at the state-owned restaurant at noon was meat, and we ate something light at night.

When Mrs. Wen was young, she had a daughter-in-law from the south at home. She learned how to make southern kimchi from others, and over the years she would pickle some at home from time to time.

At this moment, the old lady took out the kimchi, cut a few pieces of meat, and stir-fried it with the kimchi.

Made another pot of rice.

"Okay, come over and eat."

The kimchi and pork belly stir-fried together are particularly fragrant and go very well with rice.

Lu Jingzhi felt that he couldn't eat much at all, but he ended up eating a full bowl of rice.

Everyone was stunned.

Wen Du looked at the dumbfounded Lu Jingzhi, raised his eyebrows, and gave him a piece of fat: "Eat more to grow taller, and don't worry about free rides in the future. In case you don't have my sister next time we meet. It's troublesome if it's high."

Wen Ying looked at Lu Jingzhi curiously, and asked in a sweet voice: "Zhizhi, so you don't need to buy a ticket to take the bus?"

She stretched out her little hand and gestured, remembering a child in her previous life.

When my brother was living on the construction site, a young couple also lived in a simple house.

The young couple cried miserably.

She was curious and leaned over to listen.

As a result, the little daughter-in-law cried very sadly and said: "The doctor said that the child's head will get bigger and bigger, but his body will always be like this. He will never grow taller, and his IQ will not change." This disease is incurable. He asked us to get another one."

The mother said many more things, and Wen Ying silently remembered them in her heart.

She didn't float into someone's house.

Wen Ying was really curious about what that child looked like.

She waited and waited until people got up in the morning to cook. She took the opportunity to sneak in and see the child.

The child's body looked like that of a year old, and his head was as big as that of a three-year-old child.

He is now three years old, his parents said. But he is different from a normal three-year-old child.

He will never walk or take care of himself. Always lying like a baby.

His body will also grow taller, but very slowly.

By the time his head reaches the size of an eighteen-year-old adult, his body may only be that tall.

The doctor said that if he was lucky, he might live to be eighteen. Normally, he would die when he was fifteen or sixteen.

That child is really pitiful.

So Wen Ying was particularly impressed.

She doesn't want Zhizhi to get sick.

So, she said seriously: "Zhizhi, you have to eat well and work hard to grow taller. It's terrible if you don't grow taller, you will die!"

Lu Jingzhi: "..."

The reason why he doesn't grow taller is not because he doesn't eat well.

Is it possible that it's a family trait?

"Look, your brother is very tall. You will definitely be taller than him in the future."

Wen Ying was filled with worry at this moment.

Lu Jingzhi was forced to nod.

He wanted to ask, is there a possibility that his brother would be taller, so he would not have the chance to grow taller?

The six-year-old boy was shattered inside.

I hope he can grow taller when he turns seven, and now he should work hard to eat.

Lu Jingzhi turned grief and anger into appetite, eating big mouthfuls of rice.

After dinner, the two children took a shower and went to bed.

Wen Shaoyu went to work.

Mrs. Wen called her grandson over.

Wen Du stood on the floor of the outhouse and watched his grandma unload her pot, then took a shovel and stretched it in for a while.

He took out a dark object from the kang hole.

"Load the pot."

What the old lady said was called Feng Qingyun Dan.

Wen Du was shocked when he saw his grandma doing this.

Old Mrs. Wen put the box on the ground and opened the box, which was so black that the original appearance could not be seen. There is another exquisite small box inside.

The box appears to be made of rosewood and has exquisite carvings on it.

A few decades from now, this box will be sold for a sky-high price.

"Grandma, what is this?" Wen Du had already guessed it in his heart.

Most of these things were left behind by his grandfather.

Old Mrs. Wen washed her hands before taking out the carved box.

"Here are the property deeds." Old Mrs. Wen opened the carved rosewood box and took out two land deeds. "Where the yard is, it is clearly written on it. When you go to transfer the property with someone tomorrow, take a look at it too. Can our house be taken back? Today I heard someone say that as long as you can prove that this house is yours, just go to the street and get the land certificate renewed."

Wen Du: "!!!"

This didn't happen in my previous life.

"If I hadn't bought a house today, I wouldn't have even remembered that this happened."

After Mrs. Wen finished speaking, she even gave the rosewood box to her grandson.

She also told her grandson: "Don't let your father know about this. If those two yards can be returned, you and Yingying will each have one."

As for the unsatisfactory son?

Forget it.

If the things are in his son's hands, he might lose them all.

It is better to hand over the things left by our ancestors to our grandchildren.

Wen Du got up in the morning and went to the city again.

He went to the street where his two courtyards were located, found the person in charge, and showed them the land deed. The man glanced at Wen Du and asked him some questions.

Then I paid some money and got the certificate.

It was only after Wen Du took the land certificate that he remembered to see where his yard was.

When he saw two sets of courtyard houses that were relatively intact.

It feels like a sudden windfall of trillions of dollars.

There is also a strange feeling that fate is indeed like this.

In his previous life, he had asked someone to buy two sets of courtyards, which happened to be these two sets.

Unexpectedly, the two yards he once desperately wanted to buy turned out to be his own. It's no wonder that back then, he had no intention of buying real estate, but only wanted to buy these two yards.

It turns out that everything was already doomed.

Things about my own house were handled very happily.

Wen Du took advantage of the situation and went to find the person selling the house. Unexpectedly, the person selling the house was not there.

When he knocked on the door, another man came out.

When the man saw Wen Du, he wanted to close the door.

Wen Du was very strong, stretched out his hand to hold the door, and asked in a deep voice: "I want to find the owner of this house to handle the transfer procedures."

The man said angrily: "I am the owner of this house, this house belongs to our family, and I won't sell it."

Wen Du frowned.

After a little thought, I realized that I might have been deceived.

"How do you prove that you are the owner of this house?" Wen Du wanted the other party to get evidence so that he could figure out what was going on.

The man pointed at the neighbors and said, "Do you need proof for this? Everyone knows who I am."

"Since you said you are the owner here, but the person selling the house told me that this house belongs to him. If you are so messy, then let's go to the street and make this clear."

The man sneered and came out.

"I think you won't shed tears until you see the coffin. Don't you just go to the street? Come on, let's go there together."

The man also walked towards the street office first.

Wen Du didn't say anything, and followed him with his long legs.

The two arrived at the place.

The man pulled a serious-looking female comrade and said, "Comrade, tell him quickly, is that shabby yard our house? This guy insists that I sold it to him."

The female comrade glanced at Wen Du: "If you are talking about the shabby yard in front, it does belong to their family. All of us here know it."

"Who is the man who sold me the house? The neighbors also know him."

Wen Du asked.

The lesbian said: "He is a bachelor, and he is the only one in his family. Comrade, I'm afraid you have been deceived."

You don't doubt that he is a liar, but just say that he was deceived?

Wen Du still doesn't understand that he has been deceived by others.

No wonder I happened to meet someone selling a house yesterday. It turns out that some people have already set up a enchantment array here, waiting for fools to come.

Wen Du did not become angry.

He just made sure and left.

When the woman who spoke saw Wen Du leaving, she immediately patted her chest and punched the man hard.

"Why didn't you say hello in advance? What if I wasn't here just now?"

The man said very proudly: "If you weren't here, I would definitely take him around twice. I just saw you coming in outside, so I hurriedly brought him over. Sun San's boy is also true. If I had known this boy It was so easy to cheat, so the deposit should have been a few hundred dollars more. It ended up costing two hundred yuan."

"I never thought there would be someone so easy to deceive."

When the woman thought about earning two hundred yuan easily, she wished there were more fools like this.

If Wen Du heard what the two of them said, he would definitely ask them to light the wax first.

Is his Wendu money so easy to cheat?

Wen Du sat on a tricycle and stopped at the entrance of an alley. He was carrying two bags of snacks, a bottle of wine, and a large roast duck bought from a state-owned restaurant.

He walked into the alley, stopped in front of a small red door, and patted the door.

After a while, the door opened a crack, revealing a head with a sinister eyebrow.

Wen Du asked in a deep voice, "I'm looking for Master Jiu."

The author has something to say:

I wish everyone a happy Lantern Festival~~Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2023-02-04 23:59:30~2023-02-05 23:51:42~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Amilan 27 bottles; Aoki 10 bottles; Wooden Man 6 bottles; Meng, Shijiu, Bing Ning Ning, Qian Man Can 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 38

The man looked Wen Du up and down and said, "Wait."

Wen Du looked at the closed little red door and was not surprised by this guy's attitude.

He waited patiently.

After a while, the door opened.

The man only showed half of his face this time and opened the door a small crack, allowing him to squeeze in from the outside.

Wen Du: "..."

Fortunately, he is currently smoking, and he is very thin.

Otherwise, he really wouldn't be able to squeeze into such a big place.

Wen Du walked inside. The courtyard looked small from the outside, but it was quite big inside. A typical two-entry courtyard house. All the houses in the courtyard are occupied by people. When those people saw Wen Du coming in, they all hid in the dark and looked at him secretly.

In fact, those people are all orphans, or people who can't survive.

There are men and women, children and old people.

In his previous life, he had been a part of this place.

It's not that he can't eat, he asked Master Jiu to help find his sister. Master Jiu has never forgotten this incident. In his previous life, Master Jiu was still asking him before he died, "Xiaodu, has your sister been found?"

When Wen Du came to visit again in this life, he was grateful and very solemn.

He followed Xiao Liu to the main courtyard, where Master Jiu lived.

One person lives in the largest house.

"Wait."

At the door, Xiao Liu asked Wen Du to stop and he went in by himself.

In fact, he didn't need to say anything, Wen Du also stopped.

In just a few breaths, Xiao Liu came out, curled his lips, looked at Wen Du warily, and said reluctantly: "Come in."

Wen Du walked in carrying his things.

Master Jiu sat cross-legged on the kang, wearing a black cotton-padded jacket. He held a pipe in his hand, knocked it, and put shredded tobacco in it. Hearing someone coming in, he looked up.

When Wen Du saw Master Jiu, he felt a little overwhelmed.

He lowered his eyes slightly and said, "Master Jiu, my name is Wen Du, and I am from the county below. Please forgive me for taking the liberty of visiting me today."

Master Jiu was also looking at Wen Du.

Despite his age, his eyes are not comparable to those of Zhao Jiandong. It can be seen at a glance that this boy is not very old.

"You don't have an adult at home? Are you still asked to come out to do things?" Master Jiu revealed Wen Du's background without any politeness.

It's not as gentle as when they first met in a previous life, and it even has a bit of a thorn in it.

Wen Du, however, preferred the current way of meeting.

Because even though I am not Master Jiu's favorite child now, his sister is back.

"I am the head of our family." Wen Du said in a neither humble nor condescending manner, putting the things in his hands on the kang, "Master Jiu, I am here today because I want to ask your help to handle something."

Master Jiu blew his beard and glared, what's wrong with this kid? Why doesn't he play his cards according to the routine?

"Tell me, what are you doing?" Master Jiu didn't know what was going on. He was obviously very wary of this kid, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he slapped himself in the face.

How could he answer the call so easily?

According to his bad temper, shouldn't he be given some face?

With a familiar smile in his eyes, Wen Du climbed up the pole and sat directly in front of Master Jiu, saying, "Master Jiu, you have to make the decision for me. There is a small courtyard on the street from the front door. A little smaller than yours. When I came here yesterday, they said they wanted to sell the house, so they asked me to pay a deposit. Today I came to go through the transfer procedures, and there was a new person inside. "

Master Jiu knew what was going on as soon as he heard it.

He held his pipe in his mouth, took a puff of cigarette, and cursed: "These idiots like to do such unscrupulous things. Just wait a moment, and I'll have someone bring them over to you."

When Wen Du heard this, it was settled.

He hurriedly poured a cup of tea for Master Jiu and brought it to him: "Master Jiu, thank you so much."

Master Jiu glanced at Wen Du and felt that this boy was more eye-catching than Xiao Liuzi.

"Tell me, what are you going to do when people arrive later?" Master Jiu said, his expression froze.

Why does he still care about this kid?

Wen Du felt a little sour in his heart when he heard this familiar tone of concern. He raised his head to meet Master Jiu's doubtful eyes, but he couldn't help but feel happy.

"He took my deposit, so of course I want the house." Wen Duyun said calmly.

Master Jiu felt a chill in his heart and thought to himself, this kid is not simple.

Xiao Liu went to arrest the person himself and brought him back within half an hour.

When he came back with Sun San and Wang Datou, he found that his position had been taken away. Master Jiu was very affectionate towards the boy who came here today, as if they had known each other for a long time.

Xiaoliu is a little doubtful about life.

"Master Jiu, I have brought everyone here." After Xiao Liu finished speaking, he glared at Wen Du fiercely.

Wen Du's expression did not change, but he felt that the look in his eyes was very familiar.

In his previous life, Xiao Liuzi always glared at him like this, but if someone bullied him, Xiao Liu would always be the first to stand up. Don't look at Xiaoliu's sinister features, he is too thin and caused by malnutrition. Later, life got better, and the flesh on Xiaoliu's face also grew, and he looked like a handsome young man.

Whoever sees him doesn't call him Master Liu.

Master Jiu said to Wen Du: "The people have brought it, you can take care of it yourself."

When Sun San and Wang Datou saw Wen Du, they realized that they had encountered a problem.

The two of them knew the current affairs very well and hurriedly kowtowed to Wen Du to admit their mistakes: "Little brother, we are the ones who have the eyes to see gold and jade, and we have offended many people. I hope you will not remember the faults of villains, and never talk to our brothers." Two general observations. We'll both give you your money right now."

"Yes, yes, it's all our fault." Wang Datou was so frightened that his voice trembled.

Wen Du sat on the kang and looked at the two brothers kneeling on the ground, showing no mercy at all.

If he had no connections, the money would have been stolen by the two of them, and there would be no way to deal with it.

"I don't want money, but I have to give you two money. If you want to sell the house to me, then go through the transfer procedures with me today." After Wen Du finished speaking, Sun San and Wang Datou turned pale.

They didn't expect Wen Du to be so cruel.

"Brother, that house is the ancestral home of our two brothers. We sold it. Where do you want us to live in the future?" Wang Datou suddenly looked sad, as if Wen Du was a bully who robbed other people's houses.

Wen Du frowned and was about to speak when Xiaoliuzi kicked Wang Datou. After knocking him over, he sneered and said, "Does that house belong to you? That house belongs to Grandma Jin, with you two Is there a half-cent connection?"

Wen Du looked at Xiao Liu in surprise. Xiao Liu turned back and glared at Wen Du: "What do you want me to do? If you want that house, take this money and follow me."

After Xiao Liu finished speaking, he looked at Wen Du in shock.

Is this kid poisonous?

He was obviously not familiar with him, but he still stood up to help him?

His little six is ​​not such a kind person!

"Thank you, Brother Six."

Wen Du took the opportunity to thank him.

little six:"......"

If you say it out loud, it will be like water thrown out.

Whatever you promise to do, you must do it well. Xiao Liu reached out and snatched the money from Sun San's hand and put it into Wen Du's hand.

"Master Jiu, I'll go with Brother Six and come back later." Wen Du stood up and stood next to Xiao Liu.

Xiao Liu, who planned to tell Master Jiu: "..."

Feeling a little unhappy for no reason.

"What should we do with them?" As Wen Du left, he glanced at the two kneeling on the ground.

Xiaoliu said: "They are just two pieces of trash. Someone will deal with them later."

"Handle it? How to deal with it?" Wen Du stopped.

Xiao Liu looked at him and said with a half-smile, "How do you think we'll handle it? Of course, hand it over to the police!"

Wen Du: "..."

"We are serious people."

Xiaoliu was wearing big cotton trousers and walking towards the small shabby yard with his neck hunched.

When they arrived at the place, Xiao Liu opened the door and walked in. There was an old lady with gray hair inside. The old lady had lost all her teeth, her eyesight was not very good, and she was as thin as a skin and bones.

Although the house is dilapidated, it is kept very clean.

When the old lady saw Xiao Liu coming in, she smiled and said, "Xiao Liu, have you eaten? There is still half a steamed bun in the pot. Go and eat it quickly."

Xiaoliu's tears fell away in a flash.

He wiped his tears hard and glared at Wen Du fiercely, warning him not to talk nonsense.

"Grandma, I eat well every day now. I'm not hungry. You can save the steamed buns for dinner." Xiaoliu knew that it was the old lady's daily ration.

"Did you really eat it?" Grandma Jin didn't believe it, and reached out to hold Xiaoliu's hand to see if he had gained weight.

Xiaoliu smiled and said: "I really ate it. Today I also ate roast duck. Didn't you say before that if we didn't have a roast duck in our lives, people outside would laugh at us?"

"When Xiaoliu becomes successful, he can even eat roast duck."

Grandma Jin smelled the smell of roast duck on Xiaoliu's hand, and finally believed what he said, and smiled very happily.

Xiaoliu felt very sad.

The smell of roast duck was that when he left, he specially grabbed a handful of the roast duck that Wen Du bought. When you grab the paper bag, your hands will smell like roast duck, and you won't be able to get rid of it for a while.

"Grandma, just wait, I will buy you a roast duck in a few days." Xiao Liu heard that someone bought clothes in the south and sold them back two days ago, and made a lot of money.

He also planned to take a trip, and when he came back and made money, he would take Master Jiu and grandma to eat roast duck.

Grandma Jin was very happy: "Then grandma will be waiting."

"That's right, Xiaoliu."

Grandma stood up, took down the photo hanging on the wall, took out a land deed and handed it to Xiao Liu.

She said: "Xiaojiu is nice to you, but there are many people there. This is grandma's house, and it's given to you now. When you get a wife in the future, you can have a place, and you don't have to squeeze in with those people."

Wen Du looked at the house and instantly didn't want to buy it.

He knew that this house had a very different meaning to Xiaoliu, but why didn't Xiaoliu get this house in his previous life?

"Grandma, someone wants to buy this house." Xiao Liu was very upright and had no intention of hiding it from the old lady.

Grandma Jin immediately shook her head: "No, you can't buy this house! I'll save it for you to get a wife."

Wen Du stretched out his hand to pull Xiao Liu and whispered, "I don't want to buy it."

Xiao Liu turned his head sharply and looked at Wen Du in shock.

"I don't want to buy this house, but I want to rent it." Wen Du handed two hundred yuan to Xiaoliu, "This is the rent. One year's rent. And, at the door facing the street, I want to build four shops for Business."

Xiao Liu clutched the stack of big unity tightly and said without thinking: "Okay! I know you want the house here, I will help you find out, and if there is someone selling a house nearby, I will help you buy it."

Wen Du originally wanted to buy a shop for business purposes. If you don't have a shop, just build one yourself. In fact, it's the same thing.

"Then I'd like to thank Brother Xiaoliu first. Brother Xiaoliu, our family is doing business here, so we may need to rent the wing. We also need to find someone to renovate the wing."

"Okay, it's up to you." Xiao Liu had no objection. He said to Grandma Jin, "Grandma, if the house is not for sale, let's rent it out. We can make two hundred yuan this year. Did you hear that just now? ? There are people in their family who want to live here. Do you think it's okay?"

Grandma Jin would disagree when she heard that there were still people willing to rent her shabby house.

"The house is given to you, it's up to you."

Now everyone is happy.

Wen Du was originally worried that Sun San and Wang Datou would come to cause trouble, but now he rents the house, and the landlord is now Xiaoliu. Those people would definitely not dare to come over and cause trouble.

Grandma and the others live here, and Xiaoliu is taking care of them, so he can rest assured.

Xiaoliu said: "Actually, there is no need to redo the wing room, just tidy it up. I will clean it up now, and you will take a look later. If it doesn't work, we will renovate it."

These are old houses.

The old house is of good quality.

It has been unoccupied for a long time, so it needs to be cleaned before it can be occupied. When the time comes, the ceiling and walls will be covered with white paper, and the kang mats on the kang will be bought and replaced with new ones. The house will look like new ones.

Xiaoliu went to the wing with a broom to clean the house.

Wen Du turned around and went out, bought a roast duck at a roast duck restaurant, and packed it up to take away. I also brought the remaining chicken racks back with me. Of course, Wen Du didn't just buy a roast duck, he also bought some other dishes.

He went back specially to carry a bag of rice.

Xiaoliu, wearing a newspaper on his head, had just finished cleaning the house. When he came out, he saw Wen Du coming back with things. He pointed at the wing and said, "I've cleaned everything in there. I'm going to buy some white paper now and come back to paper the walls. Tomorrow your family will You can live here."

Wen Du asked: "Where is the kitchen?"

"There it is!"

After Xiao Liu finished speaking, he saw Wen Du carrying something over.

He stepped forward to help, and saw Wen Du handing the thing in his hand to him: "Take this."

"oh."

Xiaoliu smelled the smell of roast duck as he approached.

He looked at Wen Du with envy. He didn't expect Wen Du to be so rich and buy the house whenever he wanted. Eat roast duck if you want. I don't know what kind of family can raise such a child.

He also wanted to live like this.

Wen Du carried the rice into the kitchen and found that although the kitchen was shabby, it was very clean inside.

He found a place to put the rice down, turned around and said to Xiaoliu: "Brother Xiaoliu, take the bowl and chopsticks, let's go inside and eat."

Hearing this, Xiao Liu suddenly looked at Wen Du: "You can eat it by yourself, I want to go back and have dinner with Master Jiu."

"Brother Xiaoliu, you're welcome. Actually, I have something to ask you for help."

Wen Du knew that Xiao Liu would not eat these things with him, but he had already thought of a way.

Xiao Liu said with a sullen face: "Just tell me what you want, and I will do it for you if I can. You don't need to treat me to a meal. You have already helped me a lot today."

Xiaoliu didn't know that Wen Du wanted to buy this house.

After he found out, he also thought it was a good thing to sell the house. Grandma Jin can at least eat better in her later years.

"Then let's talk while eating."

Wen Du always had a reason to drag him to eat together.

Xiao Liu still wanted to refuse, but Wen Du said: "I bought grandma's favorite roast duck. She is definitely very happy today."

One sentence hit Xiao Liu's weakness.

Xiao Liu knew that this was Wen Du's good intention, so he agreed.

Grandma Jin was really happy when she saw the roast duck, and the smile on her lips never disappeared during the whole process.

After eating, Xiaoliu and Wen Du walked out.

"Thank you for today."

"If you say that, you are out of touch. From now on, my grandma, my dad, and my sister will ask you to help keep an eye on them."

"This is as it should be."

Wen Du did not return to Hongxing Farm immediately, but went to Jiu Ye's place with Xiao Liu.

He took out several thousand dollars from his pocket and placed it in front of Master Jiu.

"What do you mean?" Master Jiu looked unkind.

Wen Du directly stated his purpose: "I plan to ask you to come out and help us build a few unique shops for our family."

Wen Du's ambitions are not small.

He plans to turn their clothing store into a unique clothing store. He provided the appearance and asked Huang Longyi to process it.

Wait ten or twenty years.

Their family has become a time-honored brand.

Master Jiu looked at Wen Du warily: "Where did you hear this? This news is not accurate. I won't do this."

"To help people in need, not to help the poor. There are so many people in the yard, do you plan to let them live like this for the rest of their lives? Whether they are carpenters or bricklayers, there is a certain craft that people cannot starve to death."

"I also do this in the south. It's just that the houses I build are not the kind of houses in the past. That requires craftsmanship, and my craftsmanship is not good. At most, I can only build a building."

When Master Jiu heard these words from Wen Du, he found them so unpleasant.

The most it can do is build a building?

Is it that easy to build a building?

But what this guy said makes sense.

He couldn't possibly support these people in the yard for the rest of his life. Always find a way out for them.

"Tell me what you think."

Before Master Jiu finished speaking, Wen Du took out a few pieces of paper and placed them in front of him.

Good guy, it turns out you came prepared.

Grandpa Jiu looked at the design drawing above and became more and more serious.

"I'll help you build this house, but I'm afraid the money won't be enough." Master Jiu could tell how much it cost at a glance.

"I will remit the money to you later." Wen Du took out the contract and handed one of the contracts to Xiao Liu, "You can't prove it by words, so it's better to write it down on paper. This way everyone can rest assured."

Master Jiu is an educated man, but he is very low-key and no one knows his past.

After reading the contents of the contract, he was impressed by the kid in front of him.

"Are you old enough?" Master Jiu always hit the nail on the head.

Wen Du, who had passed the age of thirteen: "..."

"I asked my dad to sign the contract. I'm giving you the contract today because I've agreed on it in advance."

Master Jiu finally couldn't help but laugh.

Xiao Liu stood nearby and asked in surprise: "How old are you?"

Wen Du said without changing his expression: "It's not small anyway."

Things went more smoothly than Wen Du imagined. It was getting late and he wanted to go back.

Master Jiu originally planned to ask Xiao Liu to see him off, but Wen Du refused and called a car to go to the station.

Xiao Liu looked at Wen Du's back and asked Master Jiu curiously: "Master Jiu, how old is this kid?"

"The Year of the Spoon Dance."

Xiao Liu didn't understand what it meant and scratched his head.

Grandpa Jiu had no intention of explaining.

"Xiao Liu, from now on, you will learn the craft from me. Among the people in our yard, you choose some smart ones to work with us, and the others will do the hard work first."

"From now on, our yard will remain the same as before, with no idlers."

He gave them a roof over their heads.

As for whether these people can have enough to eat, that is their own business.

"I will choose the people. After all, this project is not very big and we won't need so many people."

Xiao Liu is smart, otherwise he would not be taken by Master Jiu.

He is also kind-hearted, otherwise why would Grandma Jin leave the property to him.

Wen Du was in a particularly good mood.

After he got home, his father hadn't left yet. When he saw him coming in, he immediately approached him nervously and asked.

"Xiaodu, how are you? Have you bought the yard?"

Wen Du shook his head, and Wen Shaoyu's expectant expression instantly collapsed.

"Don't you want to sell it? How can this person regret it?"

Wen Du didn't intend to hide everything from his father and tell the whole story.

Wen Shaoyu was so shocked that he couldn't open his mouth from ear to ear.

"These people are really full of evil. If this were on our farm, I would definitely let him walk around without food." Despite this, Wen Shaoyu is also a guy who is not easy to mess with. "Thanks to my cleverness, I thought it might take a long time to build our shop, so I didn't tell the people at the agricultural machinery station that I quit."

Wen Du, who originally thought his father would be very disappointed: "..."

He was really impressed by his dad.

This heart is really broad!

"But I've rented that house. Construction has started on that house in the past few days. After the shop in front is built, you can move there."

"What the hell?"

Wen Shaoyu didn't expect that things would take a turn for the worse.

"I rented someone else's house. The old lady and her grandson live in the main house. One of the wing rooms and the shops are all rented by our family."

Wen Shaoyu said excitedly: "As long as I can open a store, it doesn't matter whether it is rented or bought. I can do it!"

Old Mrs. Wen felt that her son simply had no eyes to see.

"Our store will be open in a few months. I will go to work first and make as much money as I can."

After saying that, Wen Shaoyu disappeared on the bicycle.

As soon as he left, Mrs. Wen asked her grandson.

"Xiaodu, what do you mean by what you just said? Are you planning to move us all to the city?"

Wen Du nodded: "Grandma, those two yards have been taken back. Before I leave, let's go over and take a look, and then I will take you to meet the person. If you have anything at home in the future, just ask that person to handle it."

Mrs. Wen knew that her grandson didn't trust them, so she arranged it like this.

"Grandma, one of the traffickers has not been caught yet. Now she dares not come out during the Chinese New Year, but if we wait for the busy farming season, she might come back with people."

Wen Du was not trying to scare the old lady, but this thing really happened.

Sister Hong, that woman, is determined to retaliate. She lost one person and two good products. She was hiding here and there and suffered a huge loss. How could she not take revenge?

"What you said makes sense. Let's all move to the city. It's not that far away."

Mrs. Wen has no objection to her grandson's arrangements.

When Wen Du saw that the old lady agreed, he said to the old lady: "I'll go find the land next door and ask them if they want to plant it. If their family wants to plant it, they don't need to give anything else. Just give them some rations." "

"You go ahead and do this."

Mrs. Wen didn't stop her.

She is old and cannot cultivate much land.

Farming is also about having food to eat.

"It's just that I originally planned to raise some chickens. What will I do now? Your sister is thinking about raising chickens every day!"

Chapter 39

"Raising chickens?"

When Wen Du heard his grandma's words, he suddenly remembered that his sister had mentioned it when she wrote to him. She said she wanted to raise chickens. At that time, he thought his sister was just talking, but he didn't expect it to be true.

Old Mrs. Wen explained to her grandson: "She said that she can do business in the future. I thought, my family has land and food. After paying the public food, there will be a lot of food left. If the food is not sold, it can be used to feed pigs Feed the chickens. After the chickens are grown, the roosters can be sold. If the hens can't finish the eggs they lay, the extra ones are sold."

Wen Du never imagined that while he was working hard, the people in his family were also quietly changing.

They all work hard for this family.

"I have already told your second grandmother in Lao Yan's family that it's already the New Year and it's time for the chickens to lay eggs. It will take less than a month to save one or two hundred eggs. When the time comes, these eggs will be used to hatch the chickens. . Definitely not all of them will be hatched. It will be enough to have more than a hundred chicks by then."

Old Mrs. Wen knew very well that if the family had a small population, it would definitely not work if they raised too many chickens.

Might as well raise less.

Hearing this, Wen Du said to Mrs. Wen: "Grandma, otherwise, our family will have to move to the city in the future. After the house is built in a few months, my dad will definitely go to the city. . I'm not worried about you and Yingying living here. It's impossible to raise chickens on a large scale, so I'll just let Yingying take away the two chicks."

Old Mrs. Wen frowned: "If our family is gone, what will happen to this house? If no one lives in the house, it will be ruined in the future."

"This is easy to handle. I'll find someone to come and live here." Wen Du just had an idea in his mind.

But he still had to ask others.

Old Mrs. Wen is reluctant to part with her family house. After all, this is the old residence of the Wen family.

But the grandson was right, she couldn't live here with her granddaughter.

Wen Du did not go to the city, but went to the post office above and called Master Jiu directly.

"Master Jiu, it's me, Xiaodu."

Master Jiu's eyebrows jumped when he heard this voice. If it weren't for this kid, he wouldn't be as busy as he is now.

Now since yesterday, he has been running around all over Sijiu City and has not stopped to rest for a while.

I had just sat down and my butt was not firm when this guy called me.

Master Jiu said he was disgusted, but he was very happy in his heart. The arrival of this boy brought a new hope to the people in the yard.

This is a good thing.

"Master Jiu, aren't there some of your people who are not suitable to work on construction sites?"

Master Jiu drooped his eyelids and said in a gloomy voice: "What's the matter? Do you still want to help me arrange all those people?"

"If you trust me, bring people to my hometown. My grandma and dad are going to live in the city, and the old house next to our house just happens to be freed up. I am thinking of you."

Master Jiu will not accept this trick: "You kid, tell me what you have to say, don't do this to me."

Wen Du couldn't help but laugh.

"My grandma bought a lot of eggs and prepared to hatch chicks. But it's okay to raise chickens in the countryside. If you go to the city, you won't have room to raise so many. But if you raise a lot of chickens in the countryside, you can sell them to the city. Nine Master, what do you think of the business of selling eggs?"

Wen Du just mentioned this, and the person on the phone fell into deep thought.

Master Jiu is not someone who hangs out from outside.

His ancestors were in business.

The family has been doing business for generations for hundreds of years.

When the country was in trouble, everything at home was donated. Later, all his brothers died in the war, and he was the only one left in the family.

His mother couldn't hold on and fainted, and she disappeared immediately.

Their families are well-off.

When Master Jiu came back from outside, he found that he was the only one left at home, and he felt a little discouraged.

Later, many things happened, and he began to pick up all the poor children outside. Now that these children are older, they should also make money to support themselves.

But people are different. Some people can go to the construction site to work, and some people just cause trouble when they go to the construction site.

It has to be said that Wen Du grasped his lifeline accurately.

"I'll rent the house to you."

When Wen Du heard Master Jiu's correct words, he took the initiative and said, "Master Jiu, the chickens raised in this house are not as good as the chickens raised on the mountain. The most important thing is that the chicken manure does not need to be processed. If more fruit trees are planted on the mountain, In the future, selling fruits will also cost money. Nowadays, it doesn't cost much to contract a mountain. Here, we can contract it for fifty years for more than a thousand yuan. Do you want to consider it? "

Master Jiu felt a toothache when he heard this.

He figured it out. This guy was clearly plotting against them.

Wen Du hung up the phone, hummed a little tune and went up to the brigade to find the captain.

Nowadays, the captain is also called the village chief.

The village chief is a symbol of a new beginning.

The village chief's house is quite close to theirs.

The two families are on the same street.

Wen Du arrived at the village chief's house. The village chief was sitting on the kang drinking tea.

When he saw Wen Du come in, his wife immediately poured water for Wen Du.

"Xiaodu, what's the matter with you?"

The village chief is different from others in that he doesn't even need Wendu and just throws away the words when he opens his mouth.

Wen Du said: "Village Chief, hasn't the mountain behind our village been contracted out yet?"

The village chief had long heard that Wen Du had made a lot of money outside. I had only been out for two months and already sent 500 yuan home. Nowadays, every household doesn't envy the Wen family, and who doesn't want their children to follow Wen Du out into the world and make a fortune.

But all of them were shameless and no one dared to speak.

"What's wrong? You don't go out to work anymore, and you still want to take over our mountain?"

The village chief felt that there was not much money to be made from contracting the mountain, and there was no way it could be compared with the money Wen Du made outside.

"You have to go out. I plan to take over this mountain. It can also play a positive and leading role in our village."

Wen Du's words were so beautiful that the village chief felt very comfortable.

The village chief immediately beamed: "You have been different from other children since you were a child. Now at a young age, you can make a name for yourself outside. After making money, you can still do something for your hometown. You are good at it. !"

Wen Du was a little embarrassed by the praise.

"Village Chief, do we have a ready-made contract here? If so, I will ask my dad to come over and sign it." Wen Du planned to pay the money.

It's not to please Master Jiu, but the mountains in the village don't allow outsiders to take over.

After Wendu Mountain Climbing was contracted, Jiuye was asked to plant some fruit trees on the mountain, and the rest was to raise free-range chickens.

When Master Jiu makes money raising chickens, people in the village will follow suit and raise chickens. The scale of egg raising by the villagers is definitely not comparable to that of Jiuye.

Master Jiu will never get rich by himself and not care about others. He would definitely collect all the eggs from the villagers and sell them together.

In this way, everyone in the village can become rich together.

The village chief said happily: "You go home first, don't rush this matter. I will hold a meeting with the people in the village to discuss it. If everyone has no objection, we will sign a contract based on a thousand yuan wallet for fifty years." ."

"Okay, please excuse me, village chief. I'm going home to wait for news."

Wen Du got up and walked out. When the village chief's wife saw Wen Du leaving, she said enthusiastically, "Xiao Du is leaving now? Come eat here, don't leave."

"You have prepared meals at home, and my grandma is waiting for me at home."

Wen Du was not used to eating at other people's homes, so he hurried outside after saying this.

The village chief's wife looked at his back as he trotted out, turned around and asked the village chief: "What is he doing at our house?"

The village chief put his hands behind his back and said, "He wants to take over the mountain in our village."

"The mountains in our village are contracted for fifty years, and each time costs one thousand yuan. It seems that this kid is making a lot of money outside, and he doesn't know what kind of work he is doing."

The village chief's wife was talking nonchalantly, thinking in her mind that Wen Du could also take his natal brother out with him.

The village chief saw her little thoughts and said directly with a straight face: "Let your mother's family speak for themselves about matters concerning your mother's family. Don't speak to me. Don't go out and embarrass me."

The village chief's wife was very aggrieved.

"Why am I embarrassed? I just want Wen Du to help our brothers. What's wrong?"

The village chief felt that his wife was a bit troublesome.

"Does your mother-in-law give you a penny from the money she makes? Do you think that if Wen Du agrees to take your brother out, who is it for? He asks me to do something, and you go to him on the back. You let Wen Du What do you think? How do you want me to behave in the village in the future? Should I be the village chief or not?"

The village chief's wife was scolded so hard that she couldn't hold her head up.

She went into the house to cook.

Wen Du didn't know about this little episode in the village chief's house.

"Grandma, I have contracted the mountain on the edge of the village for fifty years. I estimate that the village will ask me to sign the contract in less than two days. Then my father will sign the contract."

Old Mrs. Wen didn't expect that her grandson would take over the mountain in his hometown when he went out for a walk.

He glanced at his grandson and thought he was a little silly.

"The mountain that is contracted for fifty years for one thousand yuan is bare. The piece of land next to the mountain where fruit trees can be planted will cost two thousand yuan and fifty years."

Old Mrs. Wen is not an old lady who knows nothing. She knows a lot more than the other old ladies next to her. Many old men in the village cannot compare with her.

When Wen Du heard this, he knew which mountain his grandma was talking about.

The mountain was not as exaggerated as his grandma said.

And the mountain is huge, and there are really not many trees growing on one part of it.

If it were placed in future generations, it would be very suitable for building a ski resort.

Even if we want to build a ski resort now, we don't have the equipment for skiing.

"The mountain was not contracted specifically to plant fruit trees, but mainly to raise chickens."

When Wen Du said this, Mrs. Wen understood what she meant.

"Okay, I understand. When your father comes back, I will ask him to stay at home and stop running around. If someone from the village comes over, I will ask him to sign this contract for you."

Mrs. Wen is the anchor of the family.

Wen Du handed the money he had prepared in advance to the old lady.

Mrs. Wen, who originally planned to ask her grandson if he had enough money, said: "..."

"Xiaodu, what kind of work have you been doing outside in the past few months? Why do I think your money is like a strong wind? You take out a sum of money and don't blink an eye?"

Wen Du knew that his grandma was worrying again.

"Grandma, look at those tall buildings outside. Do you need professionals to build them?" Wen Du asked the old lady.

Old Mrs. Wen said angrily: "They are called architects."

Wen Du was surprised that grandma still knew this.

He was really impressed by the old lady.

"This is what I do outside. I design houses for others and build them myself. I can make a lot of money."

Grandma is right. Money outside is as easy to make as it is falling from the sky or blowing in the strong wind.

Mrs. Wen didn't ask her grandson how he learned it.

She just stared at her grandson and said: "You are a grown up kid and you have your own secrets. Grandma doesn't ask anything else. I just want to tell you one thing. Let's go out to make money and rely on our real skills." "

Wen Du listened to his grandma's simple and reasonable words, and solemnly assured the old man.

"Grandma, don't worry. I will never make money without conscience."

Mrs. Wen's face softened, "Okay, as long as you know what's going on."

"Yes." Wen Du followed the old lady out, "Grandma, if the mountain is contracted, we will have to pack up and go to the city in the next few days."

He also wants to go back early and keep an eye on it.

If something happens, Zhao Jiandong will definitely not be able to handle it well if he is not here.

"Do you have any unfinished work over there?" Old Mrs. Wen is such a smart old lady.

She immediately guessed that something was wrong with her grandson.

Wen Du didn't hide it from the old lady and said truthfully: "I just took over a new project before I came back, and my people are working there. I'm a little uneasy and want to go back and keep an eye on it."

"I'll pack up my things in the next two days. Let's go there early."

Everything can be delayed, but your grandson's affairs must not be delayed.

Old Mrs. Wen packed her things quickly.

Wen Du helped next to him, "I'll leave a lot of things here. If we need anything, we can buy it over there. I took a look and saw that the old house that grandpa left behind is one street away from the house where we opened the store. "

Mrs. Wen said: "That's pretty close."

"It's not far. It only takes five minutes to walk there." Wen Du still planned to ask his grandma where he wanted to live.

Old Mrs. Wen said without thinking: "I have a yard at my own home, why should I live in someone else's house? If the two yards can't be taken back, forget it. Now that the yard is back, let's just leave it there and wait. Is it moldy and rotten?"

Wen Du was so blocked by his grandma that he couldn't say a word. I can only nod in agreement: "You are right!"

The people in the village are very efficient in doing things.

Perhaps because he was worried that Wen Du would regret it, the contracting of the barren mountain was completed without even spending the night.

Wen Shaoyu sent the person away without even understanding what was going on.

"Why is our family still contracting the mountain?" Aren't they all going to the city to make money?

"Shut your mouth, no one will treat you as a mute."

Wen Shaoyu: "..."

He was the one who signed the contract, but he still has no right to know?

"Okay, come in quickly and have a meeting at our house."

Old Mrs. Wen came to her room, followed closely by Wen Shaoyu and Wen Du.

Wen Ying and Lu Jingzhi are still learning from each other.

Lu Jingzhi has now learned Chinese Pinyin, and can also look up words in a dictionary.

The learning speed is like a repeater.

Just teach it once and you'll know it.

The little inventory in Wen Ying's belly had long been emptied by Lu Jingzhi.

Before Mrs. Wen and the others came in, Lu Jingzhi was still asking Wen Ying, "How much is three or three?"

Wen Ying has a big head.

She has never learned the multiplication table at all. How can she know what three three is?

If she had known that Zhizhi was so smart, she shouldn't have shown off the multiplication tables her brother taught her like Zhizhi.

Just when Wen Ying couldn't bear it anymore, Mrs. Wen and the others came in.

Wen Ying breathed a sigh of relief.

"Everyone in our family is here, and I have something to announce."

Mrs. Wen did not finish her speech in one breath, but paused deliberately to give everyone a time to react.

She didn't do this on purpose, but she had been influenced by it since she was a child.

This habit develops subconsciously.

"Our family will move to the city in the next two days, and we will basically never come back."

Wen Shaoyu was particularly excited: "Mom, will I be a city dweller from now on?"

Mrs. Wen didn't even bother to talk to him.

"Before we leave, we need to set up a few tables at our house. After your father passed away, the family relied entirely on the care of these neighbors, so I can raise you all by myself."

"It should."

Wen Du had no objection.

In his last life, his father died, and his grandmother also died. While he was outside, people from the village were taking care of his grandmother and his father's affairs.

When he returned home in embarrassment, every household in the village would give him a bite to eat.

Later, when he became famous, he had the opportunity to repay the people in the village.

But that was many years later.

In this life, his father and his grandmother are still alive and well, and his sister is back. The kindness of the villagers cannot be forgotten, and this cannot be explained clearly with just one or two things.

"Grandma, I'm going to look outside and buy a pig. Then we'll kill a pig and treat the folks in the village to a good meal."

Although Wen Du is short of money now, he still has enough money to treat the villagers to dinner.

Mrs. Wen was very satisfied after hearing her grandson's words.

When Wen Shaoyu heard that he wanted to kill a whole pig, all he could think about was that he could still eat the pork until he was full. How could he have any objections?

He couldn't wait to raise his hands and feet in agreement.

Wen Ying had no objection. She turned to Lu Haozhi and said, "Zhizhi, you don't know, the butchered pork here is really delicious."

Lu Jingzhi never knew what pig-killing vegetables were.

They only eat some Western food on their table, not to mention stews and very few stir-fries.

When I went to my grandpa's place for dinner, although I ate Chinese food, the portions were only a little bit small.

Just looking at it is unappetizing.

Lu Jingzhi prefers to eat at Wen's house, which makes him feel like home.

"Really?" Lu Jing looked expectant.

Wen Ying said excitedly: "We ate it during the Chinese New Year last year. Because the production was distributed to each household, the village chief killed all the pork. Every household received a lot of pork, and grandma made the butchered pig for us. The food. I still remember the taste. It's so delicious!"

She was almost drooling as she spoke.

Wen Shaoyu suddenly came over and said, "Yes, the pig-killing dishes are particularly delicious. When our family kills the pigs in two days, Zhizhi, you must eat more."

Lu Jingzhi: "..."

"Xiaodu doesn't need to worry about buying pigs. I'll be responsible for it." Wen Shaoyu is not good at anything else. He is really good at doing nonsense.

Wen Du happened to have other things to do, so it would be best to leave this matter to his father.

"Dad, if you find a suitable pig and negotiate a good price with them, then just ask grandma to get the money and ask them to send the pigs over." Wen Du said.

Wen Shaoyu: "I understand, you don't have to worry."

He will definitely buy a particularly fat pig then.

Mrs. Wen looked at her son's eagerness to give it a try and felt it was unreliable.

"If you buy a pig, buy a pig. Don't buy me an old sow. If you dare to buy an old sow, I will chop you up!"

Wen Shaoyu was smart and asked the old lady for advice humbly.

"Mom, you are well-informed, tell me what kind of pig is best to buy?"

Old Mrs. Wen took a deep breath, suppressed her bad temper, and told her son in detail how to choose a pig.

After finishing speaking, Mrs. Wen warned her son: "If you buy the wrong thing for me again..."

Before the old lady finished speaking, Wen Shaoyu interrupted her and said: "No, no, absolutely not. Mom, you have to believe in your son's ability to do things."

Before she bought the pig, Mrs. Wen had always been thinking about it.

It wasn't until she saw the pig that she felt relieved.

I have to say that my son is quite reliable this time.

The news that the Wen family was hosting a banquet was widely spread.

Two days before the banquet, someone came over to help.

Wen Ying and Lu Jingzhi are the most leisurely.

Because there were many people at home, those who were washing vegetables and cooking gathered together.

What can the women in the village do when they sit together? It must be gossip.

This family is short of family.

Wen Ying secretly put her little head over and listened to other people's gossip.

"People say my third grandfather is a fool. But my third grandfather is a blessed man."

The woman who spoke was elderly and was the daughter-in-law next door, named Li Huiying.

"Why are you so lucky?" Another daughter-in-law asked curiously.

Li Huiying picked vegetables quickly with her hands and feet, but her mouth didn't stop at all.

"That era was quite chaotic. My great-grandfather's family was rich, but his younger son was a fool. But he also married his younger son a good wife. She gave birth to two girls for him. Both girls were married. Gone out of town."

"Then what?"

Wen Ying also wants to know what happens next.

Li Huiying said: "Don't worry, didn't I tell you this?"

"Then tell me quickly."

"Although my third grandfather said he was a fool, he had been cared for since he was a child and had never suffered at all. Later, life changed, and he lived in my father's house. We were still young at that time and knew nothing about anything. All I know is that my third grandfather is a very nice person, he has candy in his pocket, and he puts some candy in our hands every time he comes back."

"My third grandpa often went up the mountain to look for rabbits. At that time, there was a long air-raid shelter on the mountain. My third grandpa always liked to walk through the air-raid shelter when he went into the mountains."

"One day when he was going up the mountain, he encountered a fox swaying from side to side. The fox smelled of alcohol. There were two people chasing him. When my third grandfather saw it, he covered the fox with his military coat. . The two people who caught up behind asked my third grandfather, did you see where the fox was running? "

"It happens that there is a fork in this cave. My third grandfather stopped at the fork. He pointed to a fork and said that the fox ran that way."

"After the two people ran away, my third grandfather said to the fox, the two people chasing you left from the other side, you should run away from here quickly, don't let them catch you."

Li Huiying wanted to say something, but when she lowered her head, she found a small head next to her.

"Hey, you little girl are still here eavesdropping?"

Wen Ying didn't blush and smiled softly: "Madam, hurry up and continue talking!"

Does she still want to know the story behind it?

Chapter 40

Li Huiying teased her, "Do you understand?"

Wen Ying shook her head, "But I think what you said is very interesting."

The people around laughed.

But these are all well-intentioned.

Li Huiying was also amused by this little girl.

"Then I will continue, please listen carefully."

Wen Ying nodded hurriedly and urged: "Madam, please speak quickly."

"My third grandfather didn't take this matter to heart. After a few years, both of my third grandfather's girls married out of town. The two girls were also very worried about him and often asked him to live there. "

"He had to take a car to go to the girl's place. The car was extremely crowded. He was stupid and honest, and he couldn't squeeze in even if he stood in the back. He missed several trains."

The daughter-in-law next to me asked: "Has your third grandfather got in the car?"

Li Huiying said: "Listen to me and tell you slowly."

Wen Ying echoed from the side: "Well, aunt, I won't speak. I will listen to you quietly."

Li Huiying was so amused by her that she almost couldn't speak anymore.

She finally figured it out. This little girl obviously understood and deliberately pretended not to understand. I can't tell how curious I am.

Li Huiying gave birth to three boys and really wanted a girl. When she saw Wen Ying, she felt very fond of her.

Knowing that the little girl enjoyed listening to stories, she continued.

"Later, an older girl stood next to my third grandfather. The older girl was very pretty. As soon as he came over, she said to my third grandfather, uncle, hurry up and get in the car. I'll stop you."

"When other people wanted to get on the bus, they couldn't get on. My third grandfather, bypassing the beautiful girl, got on the bus directly. Because he got on first, there were still seats available. The other passengers who didn't get on were behind. My son was cursing and cursing."

"My third grandfather came to his girl's place, and the older girl came with him. My third grandfather said, don't follow me. If the news spreads and people make irresponsible remarks, it will give you a bad reputation. Guess what?"

Wen Ying shook her head.

Li Huiying deliberately put it off and said, "The older girl said, uncle, don't worry, no one can see me. I'm here to protect you."

"My Third Grandpa doesn't believe it. How could someone not see such a big girl?"

Wen Ying believed it.

She thought of herself floating next to her brother in her dream, but her brother couldn't reach her. It's great that this eldest girl can talk to my aunt's third grandfather.

Moreover, the aunt's third grandfather can still see the eldest girl, but the brother never knows that he exists.

Fortunately it was just a dream.

Wen Ying's attention returned to the story.

"Auntie, can others really not see that big girl?"

"Of course I can't see it. They all think that my third grandfather is crazy and stupid now. When he arrived at the eldest girl's house, he told her that there was an eldest girl who has been following me. She was still unwilling to let me go. My third grandfather Grandpa's girl thought that my third grandfather's illness was getting serious again, so she took him to the hospital."

"After checking my third grandfather, there is nothing wrong with his body. The big girl didn't care about my third grandfather's crazy words."

"After a while, my third grandpa wanted to go to the second girl's place. The second girl got married far away and had to take a long time in the car. The eldest girl wanted to send my third grandpa there, but my third grandpa said no need. Go away by yourself."

"That pretty girl helped my third grandfather hold a seat along the way. She would also remind my third grandfather if a thief came over. Anyway, he was safe along the way."

"When I came back during the Chinese New Year, my third grandfather lived with my parents. At that time, there were many children in the house. There were several people living on the same bed. A few people nearby said, don't worry, don't worry. There is no place to sleep. "

"My third grandfather said, I didn't squeeze, there was a big girl next to me who squeezed me."

"Those people laughed when they heard it. How could there be a big girl? They thought the third grandfather was even more crazy."

"Guess what?"

Wen Ying's beautiful big eyes flickered, "Then they saw the beautiful girl?"

This was also what she looked forward to most in her dream.

How she wished her brother could see her and hear her speak.

"They turned on the light and found that there was a place on the kang where it looked like a person was lying."

"But everyone was dubious. Later, every time we ate, my third grandfather asked someone to prepare an extra pair of bowls and chopsticks. He also had to prepare food for one more person. Although everyone couldn't see that person, they could see the chopsticks moving. , the meals will be reduced again."

"Everyone will get used to it after going back and forth."

"It wasn't until a few years later that on the night of New Year's Eve, my family made a whole pot of dumplings and cooked them, handing out paper to welcome the guests."

"My third grandfather was sitting on the kang and said, I am leaving, and the people in heaven will come to take me back to enjoy my happiness. No one in the family took it seriously."

"When the dumplings were cooked and served to the table, the firecrackers went off, and everyone in the family started to eat. My mother found out that my third grandfather didn't come, so she sent someone to call him. It turned out that my third grandfather was wearing the clothes that my mother gave him It's made to look like old clothes, and the person lying on the kang is already out of breath."

"My third grandfather really passed away without any illness or disaster, and without any pain. Later, people in the family believed what he said and thought he was a blessed person."

"After I left with Third Grandpa, there was an extra set of bowls and chopsticks placed at home as usual. It's just that the bowls and chopsticks never flew around again."

Wen Ying felt like crying after hearing the whole story.

As soon as she turned around, she saw her brother standing behind her. She didn't know how long he had been standing there.

She got up and ran into her brother's arms, hugging his neck and said: "Brother, if one day I disappear and you can't find me, then I will definitely be by your side like that beautiful girl. It's just me. Unlike that big girl, others can see him, but you can't see me or hear me."

Wen Du thought his sister had a lot of imagination and didn't think much about it.

He hugged his sister and coaxed her: "If that day comes, I will not be anxious."

But I will devote all my life to find you.

You want to see people when you are alive, and you want to see corpses when you die.

"Okay, why are you still acting like a little crybaby? We are moving out tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Just say goodbye to your friends. I don't know if we can see each other again in the future."

Wen Ying thought that she hadn't said goodbye to her friends at school yet. She thought about it, asked her brother for a dollar, and returned to the small bench to pull Lu Jingzhi up.

"Zhizhi, please accompany me to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy something." Wen Ying didn't dare to go herself. After dragging Lu Jingzhi along, she discovered that they were both children.

"No, you can't go with me. We are both children, and we need to find an adult."

Lu Jingzhi: "..."

Wen Ying turned around to find Wen Du: "Brother, I want to buy a gift for Song Liying. You can come with me."

Wen Du didn't have any objections. He went to the yard and rode his bicycle out. Wen Ying sat on the beam and Lu Jingzhi sat on the back seat behind.

After the two children were done, he rode towards the supply and marketing cooperative.

When we arrived at the supply and marketing cooperative, Wen Ying saw the pastries sold there and knew that Song Liying particularly liked them, so she bought two kilograms of them for her.

I spent another twenty-five cents to buy a particularly beautiful notebook and a pen.

Wen Ying spent all the money. Because he didn't have enough money, he owed his brother a lot of money.

She came to Song Liying's house holding her notebook and pen, and carrying two kilograms of cakes.

Today is not the official day to have a feast, but tomorrow is, and their family will be leaving the day after tomorrow. By then, the house would be in a mess, and she would definitely not have time to entertain Song Liying. There are many things that are difficult to say to Song Liying.

Today is a good time.

Wen Ying stood at the door and shouted: "Song Liying, are you at home?"

"at home."

As soon as she finished speaking, Song Liying ran out from inside.

She saw Wen Ying's face full of surprise: "Why are you here? Come in quickly."

Wen Ying looked back and found that her brother and Zhizhi had hidden at some point.

She followed Song Liying in.

Wen Ying handed the things in her hand to Song Liying: "Liying, I'm moving. I may not come back very often in the future. But I will write to you. This is my gift to you."

Song Liying looked at the gifts Wen Ying bought and said sheepishly: "I didn't even know you were leaving, and I didn't prepare any gifts for you. Just wait a moment."

Song Liying ran to the closet and opened it. She took out a water-red silk scarf and handed it to Wen Ying.

"My mother bought me this silk scarf, and I gave it to you. Yingying, no matter where you go in the future, don't forget me as your friend."

Wen Ying knew that Song Liying had a particularly beautiful gauze scarf, and she was reluctant to wear it. She didn't expect that it was given to her today.

Wen Ying's eyes were red, and she solemnly promised Song Liying: "I will never forget you."

Wen Ying knew that her brother was waiting for her outside. Although she was reluctant to say goodbye to her friend, she still wanted to leave.

Song Liying sent her to the door. After seeing her getting into her brother's car and leaving, she still stood at the door and didn't go in for a long time.

Wen Ying couldn't see it when she turned around. When she reached the intersection of her house, she looked up and saw a small figure standing at the door of Song's house.

Wen Ying's tears fell down as soon as she pulled them.

"Brother, will I never see Song Liying again?"

Wen Du listened to his sister's little crying voice saying: "If you want to come back, my brother will bring you back during the summer and winter vacations. You study hard and let Song Liying study hard too. Then you can take the same entrance examination." University."

"Then we can continue to see each other after we enter the same university, right?"

The naive Wen Ying does not know that there is a kind of creature in this world called a scumbag.

"Then I will study hard, and I will write letters to Song Liying and ask her to study hard. Song Liying used to envy me for being able to write letters to you, but now others can also envy her. Because she can write letters to me."

Wen Ying's mood improved a lot.

Wen Du first said that his sister was easy to coax when she was young, but if it were an adult...

Well, adults don't have such rich emotions either.

Wen Du put the car in the carport and continued working.

Lu Jingzhi followed Wen Ying into the house and watched her carefully folding the water-red gauze scarf. He couldn't help but ask curiously.

"Do you like the dress I gave you?"

Wen Ying was wearing the little red dress given by her brother. She nodded and said, "I like the dress you gave me very much."

But she didn't raise her head when she spoke. She still looked at the sand towel in front of her and folded it into a square shape.

"..."

Lu Jingzhi already knew the answer.

He thought about the many handkerchiefs in his mother's closet, in various colors and styles. Different styles of clothes, shoes and handbags are displayed in the cloakroom.

Not to mention other accessories.

Lu Jingzhi frowned, do all girls like these things?

Then will he also give Wen Ying beautiful silk scarves in the future?

It took a whole day of help from neighbors to get ready.

There were only two chefs hired, not to mention the assistants.

Fresh pork, big bones stewed since morning, and a pot of butchered vegetables.

There are definitely not enough tables, bowls and chopsticks. It is enough for the people in the village to join together.

Plates are borrowed from door to door, and everyone brings their own tableware and cutlery for eating.

After the banquet started, everyone started eating.

Many people haven't eaten pork for a long time. Now when they see the pots of pork on top, they all want to bite off the pots.

But the first one has just arrived, and there is a second dish.

There is a lot of meat in every dish.

It can be seen that the Wen family has invested a lot of money and sincerely wants to treat the villagers to a meal.

Halfway through the meal, Mrs. Wen, her son and grandson stood at the main table holding wine glasses and said loudly to the other folks.

"Thank you folks for taking care of me these years." Mrs. Wen took a drink from her wine glass.

Someone asked curiously: "Sister-in-law, is your family really planning to move to the city?"

Old Mrs. Wen had a smile on her face: "Yes, my grandson plans to take us to the city. From now on, we will miss one day if we see each other. If you go to the city, remember to come to our house."

Others looked at Old Mrs. Wen with envy. They didn't expect that this old widow would still think of Sun Zifu when she was old, and she would move directly to the city.

Many people felt sour and started to eat with their heads down, wanting to eat all the meat on the table.

They don't have any bad intentions.

Just thinking about such a good thing, why didn't it come to me?

This banquet lasted from noon to evening, and everyone was full. There is no food left on the table. Whoever takes the plate will take it away. There is no need to wash it here at all.

The helper helped put away all the remaining things.

There were also some useless food, fish, etc. Wen Du was very generous and packed two small pots for them to take home and eat.

Wen Du packed up the rest of the other things and prepared to take them away.

Because there are a lot of things to bring with you when moving.

There were many things that Mrs. Wen couldn't bear to part with, and Wen Du didn't let the old lady throw them away. He originally planned to borrow a car, but who knew that his father actually borrowed a tractor.

Wen Shaoyu drove his tractor and parked at the door, with Chen Si sitting in the car.

Wen Shaoyu jumped out of the car and patted his son on the shoulder: "You can just call me Fourth Master."

"Fourth uncle."

Chen Si looked at Wen Du up and down and planned to hand him a cigarette. When he remembered that Wen Du was still a child, he put the dry cigarette he had rolled back in his hand.

"I heard from your father that you went out to work. Can you tell me what kind of work you did outside?"

Wen Du looked at Chen Si and said without hiding anything: "I work in the south. The south is different from us now. It is developing very fast there. Many big bosses from other places are working there. Factories. Many people go to factories to find jobs. The work there is very tiring, from morning to night. As long as you are willing to endure hardship, you can earn more than others. Some people earn 30 yuan a month. Some people can make 50 yuan a month."

As soon as Chen Si heard this, he asked: "Then do you think I can do this? Where can I find a job like this?"

"It's possible, but you have to keep an eye on it. Because in many factories, even if you work for half a year, they won't pay you any wages."

This is not Wen Du's alarmism, but something that really happened.

It is risky to venture outside.

It's easy to make money out there and there's gold everywhere, but you still have to have the brains.

Wen Du will not promise anything to anyone.

He just talked about some situations there. As for how other people choose, that is their own business and he has no control over it.

However, Wen Du knew that Chen Si was the one who helped his father find a job, so he said a few more words.

"Fourth uncle, if you want to work there, that's not impossible. But I suggest you try finding a job in our city now."

Chen Si said: "Where are the jobs in our city?"

"You know how to drive. I'll take you to meet someone tomorrow. Then you can work with him for a while. If you think it doesn't work, then buy a ticket and go south. Do you think this is okay?"

Of course Chen Si had no objection: "This doesn't bother you, does it?"

"No trouble."

Wen Du went into the house to help carry the luggage.

With a car, many things that could not be taken away can now be taken away.

All the quilts and mattresses at home were put away, tied with a layer of rope and placed in the car. Clean straw was placed under the car. After all the luggage was put on it, everyone from the Wen family, old and young, sat on it.

Lu Jingzhi has built many luxurious cars, but this was his first time riding a tractor. His eyes were filled with novelty.

In addition to riding in a car, this was the first time Wen Ying rode a tractor.

She was so excited as soon as she got in the car.

"Zhizhi, this is my first time riding a tractor. I used to see other children riding tractors and thought it was so majestic. It's a pity that my dad can't drive a tractor."

Wen Shaoyu came out of the yard and heard what his precious daughter said, "Your dad can drive a tractor, but your dad doesn't have a tractor."

"Dad, let me buy you a tractor when you grow up." Wen Ying felt that if she went to college, she would definitely get subsidies.

When I work in the future, I will save my monthly salary.

In a few years, she will be able to buy a tractor for her father.

Wen Shaoyu had been to the city and thought he had seen the world, so he disliked his daughter's style.

"Who will drive a tractor when you grow up? It will definitely be a car."

Wen Ying knew that cars were more expensive than tractors, but when she thought about many people driving cars in her dream, she hesitated and said, "Dad, we must buy a car for my brother first. Why don't you work hard to make money? When the time comes, you can use your own Use the money to buy yourself a car."

Hey, this girl!

Wen Shaoyu said a little sourly: "What's going on? I, as a father, can't compare to your brother, right?"

"I just think my brother may need this car more. And my father can afford to buy himself a car."

Wen Shaoyu felt that he also needed a car. He was about to retort when he heard his daughter's last words and felt that this was her daughter's affirmation of him, which made him feel a little arrogant.

"Of course. Am I the one who can't afford a car?"

In the yard, Wen Du specially waited for grandma here.

Old Mrs. Wen had just gotten in the car, but suddenly she remembered that she didn't take something, so she went into the yard to get something again.

She came out of the house and saw her grandson standing in the yard and said, "Why don't you leave?"

Wen Du was a little embarrassed to speak.

"What's wrong? What's going on?"

When Old Mrs. Wen saw her grandson like this, she knew something must be wrong with her grandson.

"Grandma, are we leaving like this?" Wen Du was still embarrassed to say it directly but hinted to grandma very tactfully.

Old Mrs. Wen asked, "Then do you have anything else to take? Basically everything in the house has been moved."

"No, I'm not talking about the things at home. What I mean is that we are leaving like this. Do you want to say anything to others?"

Wen Du thought that he had already hinted clearly.

Old Mrs. Wen thought he was asking about eggs: "Didn't you tell me that day that people want to buy a lot of eggs to hatch chicks? I will ask your second grandma from Lao Yan's house to collect more eggs. I will also give them to your second grandma. I left a deposit of 100 yuan, lest those people come over and do nothing, and cheat your mistress."

"That won't happen."

This temperature transition can still be guaranteed.

Old Mrs. Wen said, "Your second grandma helped me collect the eggs for my sake. Now that I'm gone, she must be unsure. I gave her this money, and it will make things easier for her." point."

Wen Du said he understood.

"Then no one will say hello anymore?"

Mrs. Wen was sure that her grandson meant something, but she couldn't guess what he meant.

"At the banquet held yesterday, everything that needed to be said was said, and all the favors that needed to be repaid were repaid. No one who came to the banquet yesterday took anything. Those who did take things, I asked them to take them back. As for The rest of the family, except for the Lao Bai family in front of me. But everyone in the Lao Bai family went to the northwest with my uncle and the others. The remaining people in the family are not close to them, and we have no relationship with them. "

Mrs. Wen carefully thought about the family relationships and made sure she didn't miss anything.

She held the things in her arms and walked outside.

After taking two steps, he found that his grandson was still standing there, with no intention of following him.

The old lady kept muttering in her heart.

Could it be that something happened to your grandson?

Is it possible that his grandson lied to him because he didn't want the house at home?

Mrs. Wen suddenly began to think wildly.

"Xiaodu, tell grandma the truth, do you not want our yard back?"

Wen Du was just slightly distracted, but he didn't expect that grandma would think of traveling thousands of miles away.

This misunderstanding is inevitable.

He hurriedly explained: "Grandma, the house is really coming back, and didn't I show you everything?"

"I can't tell whether that thing is real or fake."

Wen Du: "..."

Are there any artificial fakes like this?

"Grandma, it's true that the house is coming back. You don't have to worry about that. And I even found someone to clean it. We can live there."

Old Mrs. Wen asked him: "Then why are you looking so sad here and not wanting to leave? You still hesitate to talk to me."

Wen Du gritted his teeth and could only say: "Grandma, hasn't my dad already had a wife? Let's just leave. Isn't this a waste of time?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 121K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.7K 269 16
აქ ისეთები ხდება🙈 არც მე ვიცი საიდან რას ვიგონებ მაგრამ ok 16 წლის გოგონა რომელსაც ძალიან უჭირს და კლუბში მომღერლად დაიწყებს მუშაობას. ის მალევე გაი...
39.6K 347 6
Dressed as a stepmother control group [70s] (穿成年代文后妈对照组[七零]) Author: Luo Zifeng https://m.shubaow.net/210/210692/ The first thing after Gu Lian's re...
185K 2K 107
This is not my original story The modern female white-collar worker, Miao Miao, the queen of leftovers of old age, died of overwork and transmigrated...