Error Safety Zone

By ComfortZone_area

I couldn't help it so I threw it all out I erased all of my emotions But I couldn't erase you Because my hear... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29

Chapter 28

639 29 1
By ComfortZone_area

Alternative Ending 1
.
.
.

NO... NO... SKY... DON'T... DON'T... NO... SKY... SKY DON'T LEAVE ME," Phai shouted while hugging Sky's body tightly

"Ok cut..." shouted the director, hearing the director shout, the four actors who were performing the scene in the middle of the building immediately stood up.

"OK... good work everyone... now lets clean up all of this and we'll get back home tidy " ordered the director to his team.

"Is everything good ?" asked someone from behind the director, the director looked at the source of the sound.

"Oh Khun King... You are here ?" asked the director

"Yes... because I know this is the last day of filming so I took the time to come here, I also prepared food and drinks for all of you as a celebration that filming for this series has finished," said King.

"Yes, everything is finished and all that remains is editing before it can be airing at the end of this year," replied the director.

"phi king... sawadee" said the four actors who had played their roles together, king turned and smiled at them.

"Sawadee... thank you for the hard work ... Lom, Nuea, Fiat and Leo," King said in greeting.

"No, Phi... we are the ones who are grateful because we were given the opportunity to be the main actors in this series," said Fiat.

"It's because of your talent that you were chosen to play this series. What do you think about this series?" asked King

"We liked the story,phi. Even though it was heavy and had a sad ending, we enjoyed it. I hope that with the airing of this series, people will become more aware of mental health and of course I hope that people won't be the reason someone has mental problems," replied Lom.

"That's right, Phi... playing two different characters in one body is really tiring, then how about people who really experience this dual personality." Nuea protested.

"Phi King... I almost go to a psychiatrist because my role really affected my mental condition too," added Fiat

"That's because you really feel what Sky and Rain feel, right? That's why both you and Nuea are affected," said Leo while patting his lover's head.

"Yes... if I really became sky... I wouldn't be able to stay alive. Betrayed by my lover, my best friend was mentally ill because I introduced him to Phayu, then after all the efforts I had made to stay mentally healthy, Suddenly the reason of all my mental disorders appeared and forced me to come back again. I can't stop thinking if these Phayu and Phai characters really exist in the real world..." Fiat protested.

"But the ending is quite satisfying even though it ends tragically, right? Even though they are not happy, at least Phayu and Phai will regret it for the rest of their lives. The only thing I regret is why Sky had to die?" said Lom.

"Thank God this is fiction, isn't it Phi King? Because if there really are Phayu and Phai in the real world like in this series, I really can't understand how such evil people can live." Nuea protested again.

"Nuea... there are many bad people in this world whose crimes you may never imagine, so you have to be careful and always be aware of your surroundings, especially with your innocent nature. You can be taken advantage of by other people," said King. Nuea who heard it could only purse his lips in annoyance.

"Okay... I have to go home, otherwise uea will beat me. Once again thank you for your hard work and get some rest," said King before finally leaving Nuea, Lom, Fiat and Leo. Leo stared at the king's back for a moment before finally choosing to chase him.

"Sorry... I have something to do first, I'll come back later," said Leo to his friends.

"phi king... phi king" shouted Leo, out of breath because king was walking so fast that finally Leo was able to catch up with king in the parking lot. King, who heard his name called, immediately turned around.

"Leo, what's wrong?" King asked confused when he saw Leo running after him.

"Phi King... may I ask something?" Leo asked

"hmm?"

"Maybe my question is a bit impolite... but I'm curious whether the original Sky and Rain really ended in sadness?" asked Leo, King who heard the question frowned.

"Real Rain and Sky?" asked King.

"Actually... some time ago I heard rumors among the crew that this series was based on a true story... so I just wanted to know whether Rain and Sky ended like the story in the series?.. I asked Phi King... because I'm sure Phi King knows about this because Phi King is the sponsor of this series" said Leo again. King looked at Leo before leaning against his car while crossing his arms.

"Why are you curious about the condition of the sky and rain?" asked king again.

"I know I don't know about them, but thinking about the impact of their story on Fiat and Nuea makes me feel sad... Fiat and Nuea who only play their roles alone could have an impact on their mental state. Especially if this story is really taken based on a true story... I hope they wont have an ending like the series phi" said Leo again.

"They didn't end in a sad ending like in the series," said King, hearing this, Leo was very happy.

"So..." Leo's words were interrupted when King continued his speech

"But you can't  say they have a happy ending too," said King, glancing at Leo.

"That's all I can tell you..." King said again before King got into the car and left. Actually, Leo wanted to ask further but seeing King's sad face, Leo decided not to ask further.
.
In a hospital located in the center of Bangkok, Phai walked towards a VIP room in the corner. When he arrived in front of the room there were 2 guards who bowed to him in greeting.

"How is he ?" Phai asked his bodyguard.

"Khun Sky is still as usual.. there's no sign of him waking up yet.. master," replied his bodyguard.

"Khun's team is also inside..." said another guard, Phai closed his eyes before deciding to go in.

When phai entered, phai could see team holding Sky's hand while touching his hand to team's cheek. Team, who realized that he had come, immediately put Sky's hand back before he finally stood up to leave.

"Phi team... I..." said Phai, but team cut him off.

"I don't want to hear anything from you... so just keep what you want to say for yourself," said team before team finally left. Phai sighed.

Phai understands how angry team and win are at him and Phayu for causing rain and sky in conditions like now. Phai looked at Sky's face, Sky really looked like he was asleep.

Sky survived the stabbing incident, but because he lost a lot of blood, Sky's condition was quite serious. Plus, Sky's heartbeat had stopped for a while.

"Khun Sky has passed his critical condition... but because his heartbeat stopped for a while, the oxygen supply to the brain stopped and this could make a quite serious brain damage. Khun Sky... will likely fall into a coma and even if Khun Sky wakes up... he will no longer be able to live a normal life like before," said the doctor.

And as the doctor said, Sky was in a coma and didn't know when he would wake up. Phai actually wanted to take Sky for treatment abroad, but with Sky's current condition, that was not possible.
Phai can only provide the best care here and placing several bodyguards to guard Sky's room. Phai walked over to Sky and sat on a chair near Sky's bed. Phai gently held Sky's hand.

"I will wait... no matter how long it takes for you to open your eyes... I will still wait... and whatever happens to you later... I will stay with you, Sky," Phai said softly while kissing sky's hand.
.
Meanwhile at the same hospital in a different ward, Phayu was also heading to the VIP room. The bodyguards guarding the room bowed to Phayu when they saw Phayu. Phayu just nodded before going inside. Phayu saw win talking to rain. Since that incident, Rain has lost all his memories. Rain is now like a child who is always smiling and full of happiness. Win realized that Phayu was coming, he glanced at Phayu for a moment before returning to talking to Rain.

"Phi will go home first, tomorrow Phi will come again," said Win to Rain. Rain, who heard that his beloved brother was coming home, immediately frowned. Win, who saw this, just laughed while pat his head. Win kissed Rain's cheek before saying goodbye. Win passed Phayu without saying anything or just saying hello. Phayu took a deep breath. He didn't blame win and team attitude on him and Phai. Because he knows the cause of all this is himself and Phai.

Just like Phai, Phayu also wants to take Rain for treatment abroad but team and Win are against it. It's not because they don't want to give Rain their best, but it's all because team and Win can't monitor Rain's progress if he is treated abroad. Moreover, Win and team want Sky and Rain to stay together so that it is easier for them to care for both at the same time. Win and team didn't forbid Phayu and Phai from being with Rain and Sky, but they didn't want to be in the same room as Phai and Phayu.

Rain forgets all his memories, but sometimes Rain likes to scream and cry when he has a nightmare. Even though all his memories are lost, in his subconscious, Rain still felt the fear... Like sky said.. His brain can forget but not with his body . And to prevent Rain from becoming mentally unstable again if his memory returns, Phayu decides to take care of Rain and accompany Rain with a psychiatrist at this hospital. Rain is also undergoing psychiatric therapy to heal his past trauma here. That's why Rain was hospitalized. Of course, with a special room that Phayu deliberately provides for rain treatment.

Rain looked at Phayu with fear and Phayu could only smile weakly seeing Rain who was trying to hide behind the nurse who was accompanying him.

"I have cake... do you want one?" Phayu asked softly and hearing Phayu offer him the cake, Rain nodded slowly.

The nurse, who had been beside Rain, then stood up to take the cake that Phayu had brought and gave Rain a plate and spoon containing a piece of cake. Rain, who saw the cake in front of him, smiled happily and then ate it. Phayu who saw this smiled too.

"How are you today?" asked Phayu, Rain looked at Phayu for a moment before returning to eat his cake.

"I'm fine Phi," said Rain

"Are you still having nightmares?" Phayu asked again, Rain nodded.

" Umm... but not as often as before..." replied Rain. Then both of them fell silent. Phayu didn't know what to talk about againq.

"phi..." called rain

"hum"

"Can I ask something?" asked Rain.

"What do you want to ask?" Phayu asked back.

"Has Phi ever done something bad to me before?" said Rain.

"Why do you ask like that?" said Phayu.

"Because no matter how often I go to therapy... but I still feel afraid of Phi Phayu... even though Phi Phayu often comes here and often brings me gifts... but for some reason my fear doesn't disappear from Phi Phayu, when I ask my doctor ... he said that I had a serious trauma with Phi Phayu which made me always scared when I was near Phi Phayu," said Rain.

"Yes... I once made a big mistake... a very big one that made you subconsciously afraid of me," replied Phayu.

"I see... I want to be able to escape my fear of phi phayu... but the doctor said that it would take a very long time because my trauma from phi phayu was very big and deep..." said Rain. Phayu just smiled weakly.

"It's okay... just take it slow, we still have plenty of time... you don't need to force yourself... I also won't touch or approach you from a proper distance as long as your fear is still there..." said Phayu.

"But..." Rain tried to protest. Rain wants to get to know Phayu because he thinks Phayu is a good person (?). However, every time Rain tried to get closer to Phayu, the fear always appeared and the more Rain forced himself closer to Phayu, his body would shake violently and he would experience hyperventilation. Because of this... Phayu avoids touching rain and keeps a safe distance from rain.

"It's okay... I will stay by your side and I will be patient until you can truly accept me again... even though... it will take a long time for that to happen but I... will still wait for you... rain" said phayu.. rain nodded. Yes.. Phayu will wait for Rain until the moment when Phayu can touch and hug Rain again, no matter how long Phayu has to wait.
.
.
.
END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4K 26
PrapaiΓ—Sky When Sky was attacked but Prapai choose to leave, believing he cheated on him
55.7K 3.4K 12
Mew, the ruler of the underworld, in charge of punishing all the wrong doers in the world. One day he finds out about a human boy named Gulf with sup...
1M 57.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...