The Blind Meister (Soul Eater...

De GrimstoneRX1300

At the Death Weapon Mister Academy, students are trained by the Grim Reaper himself to hunt the Keishen that... Mais

Basic Info
Prologue: THE SPECIAL TWO - THE ACADEMY GETS NEW STUDENTS?
Chapter 1: FIRST DAY - COLE GETS IN A FIGHT?
Chapter 2 BLACK-BLOODED TERROR - THERE'S A WEAPON INSIDE CRONA?
Chapter 3: TSUBAKI THE CAMELLIA BLOSSOM - WHAT REAL HURT FEELS LIKE?
Chapter 4: THE MAN WITH THE MAGIC EYE - SOUL AND MAKA'S DIVERGING WAVELENGTH?
Chapter 5: THE SUPER WRITTEN EXAM - DUAL RIVALS FOR THE MEISTERS?
Chapter 6: THE SOUL EATING DRAGON - THE HELL INSIDE MY HEAD?
Chapter 7: HISTORY IN THE SOUL - A DIFFERENT WAY TO SEE?
Chapter 8: EVE PARTY NIGHTMARE - AND SO THE CURTAIN RAISES?
Chapter 9: THE UNDERGROUND BATTLE BEGINS - THE ONE WHO TOOK MY SIGHT?
Chapter 10: ASURA'S RETURN - THERE'S A POWER IN THY SOUL?
Chapter 11: BATTLE OF THE GODS - DEATH CITY ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE?
Chapter 12: THE GATHERING OF THE DEATH SCYTHES - THE REASON COLE LOST HIS SIGHT?
Chapter 13: 800 YEARS OF BLOODLUST - ADVENT OF THE HERETIC WITCH?
Chapter 14: THE SWORD GOD RISES - JASON GAINS POWER?
Chapter 15: THE RED HOT RUNAWAY - A MAGIC TOOL LEFT BEHIND BY THE GREAT WIZARD?
Chapter 16: LEGEND OF THE HOLY SWORD - A BLIND DATE AT LAST?
Chapter 17: THE BATTLE FOR BREW - CLASH BETWEEN ENEMIES?
Chapter 18: BREW'S TEMPEST - A FIGHT AND ESCAPE IN TEN MINUTES?
Chapter 19: INTERNAL INVESTIGATION - A GOD BECOMES DEMON?
Chapter 20: CAPTAIN'S RETURN - THE FACTORY MADE TO LOOK LIKE A CLOWN?
Chapter 21: SECRET'S OUT - KIM'S A WITCH?
Chapter 22: CAPTURE OF BABA YAGA CASTLE - TEAMING UP WITH THE WOLF MAN?
Chapter 23: DEATH OF ARACHNE - A NEW ENEMY OF THE DWMA?
Chapter 24: ADVANCED SKILLS - A PLAN TO RESCUE THE BOYS?
Chapter 25: THE SEVEN DEADLY CHAPTERS - EXPERIENCE SINS TO SAVE FRIENDS?
Chapter 26: COLE VS TSUBAKI - EMBRACING CHAOS TO BREAK MADNESS?
Chapter 27: BEACH DAY - A BIT LATE FOR THE EVENT?
Chapter 28: WAR ON THE MOON Part 1 - THE TRUTH ABOUT MORIA?
Chapter 29: WAR ON THE MOON Part 2 - A SECOND NEPHILIM IS BORN?
Chapter 30: WAR ON THE MOON Part 3 - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN? (Finale)

Epilogue: A NEW ORDER

184 2 1
De GrimstoneRX1300

The scene picks up where we let off as the group was still left in shock at what happened.

Maka: (teary eyed) No... Dad... You can't... It can't be...

Ann: I never... I never got to talk with him... After everything, I... Just five minutes would've been enough...

Thanatos: They're not dead.

They look at the Nephilim in confusion.

Kid: Whaddya mean?

Maka: No, wait, he's right. Our dad's soul response...moved?

*GENJI*

The last thing Genji recalled was the black blood about to drown them, and then the next thing he knows, he's standing in front of the DWMA.

Genji: What?

Spirit: (screams) I don't wanna die! I've still got so many chicks to seduce.

Hanzo: Calm down, idiot. We're still alive.

Spirit: Huh?

The group looks around, and saw they were safely back at the academy. They then noticed two witches, one of which was the Grand Magic Witch herself, standing nearby.

Grand Magic Witch: Nyamu.

Witch: We teleported you with Lady Maba's spatial magic. Be grateful, humans and oni.

Sid: You saved us!!?

Grand Magic Witch: Nyamu!

Hanzo: Thank you.

Cole: DAD!! UNCLE!!

They all look over and see the kids heading to them. Cole was the first as he immediately transforms back to human form and runs to his dad and uncle.

Cole: (hugs them) You're both okay!

Hanzo: 'Course we're alright. It's gonna take more than a blood-bath to keep us down.

Genji: And you did it. You stopped the Kishin.

Ann: (walks over to them) It wasn't just us. We wouldn't have won if it wasn't for Crona.

She then looks over and see Maka completely ignoring their dad, so she rolls her eyes, grabs her by the back of her shirt and pulls her over to Spirit.

Ann: Geez, sis, at least acknowledge the man is still alive.

Maka: You're one to talk.

Spirit: (pulls them in a hug and cries) THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE BOTH ALRIGHT!!!!

Ann: (chuckles and pats his back) We're glad you're okay too, old man.

Maka: (laughs a bit)

The others meet and greeted each other while celebrating their victory from the near death experience. The others from before even arrived with Angela immediately running to her boys and giving them a medical check. However, Kid notices something wrong with his father's soul.

Patty: (noticed Kid's expression) Kid, is something wrong?

Kid: I need to check on my father!

He runs inside, ignoring everyone calling out to him. He keeps running until he reaches his father's office. He throws the door open and runs in.

Kid: FATHER!!

Inside, he finds Death standing there, but something was wrong. He looked to be in pain and was shaking slightly.

Kid: Father, are you alright?! I sensed your soul wavelength was becoming erratic. Is there something wrong?

Death: ...

Kid: Father, you're scaring me.

Death: (turns around) Hi, Kid. I'm sorry I worried you. Hey, your lines are complete now. I guess you can finally be at peace with your symmetry complete.

Kid: Father...what's going on?

Death sighs, and surprisingly, a human hand reaches out from the cloak and reaches up to his mask. And when he speaks, it sounded more of a monotoned voice.

Death: I guess I can't hide it anymore...

He pulls the mask off, and shocking Kid, reveals a human face that looked pale with jet black hair, and black iris eyes. On the side of his face appeared to have cracks.

Death: To put it simply, kiddo—I'm dying.

Kid: Dying?! Whaddaya mean dying?!

Death: You see, there's a reason those lines were always incomplete. Not only was it to suppress your true powers, but when the lines are complete, it means the old death is ready to die.

Kid: Die?! Wh-wha— Dad, this isn't funny, stop joking!

Death: Normally, I'd be gone in an instant the second your third line formed. But, I wanted to see you one more time. I'm using every last bit of my power just to say goodbye.

He suddenly starts coughing, and Kid immediately runs to his side.

Kid: Dad!

Death: It's alright, Kid... or, I guess you'll be going by "Death" from now on.

Kid: You can't die! I can— I can get the lines back to halfway! I did it before with the other two, so it'll be easy!

Death: Kid—

Kid: If you're here now, I still have time!

Death: Kid—

Kid: I won't even complain about their symmetry this time if it means—

Death: KID!!!

He bonks him on the head lightly, and then pulls him into a hug. Death's eyes begin to water up a bit.

Death: There's nothing that can be done. No matter what, I'm going to die. It's just how things go. But I'm not worried. The world is in good hands with you helping out.

Kid: Me?

Death pulls back to look at Kid in the eye. Kid starts having tears in his eyes as Death helps wipe them off.

Death: All these years, I've watched you grow into a great man. To one day, take on this legacy of the DWMA. And today proved that. You did what I never could—you defeated the Kishin. You convinced the witches, our sworn enemies, to help us in a time of need. And you've showed that humanity is truly stronger to overcome the bigger threat. I couldn't be more proud of you.

Kid: (sniffles a bit) But... I'm not ready to be without you.

Death: (sighs) Anyone who hasn't prepared their child for the day they aren't there, has failed as a parent. Did I ever fail you, Kid?

Kid: Never. (Beat) So... any last words of wisdom for me?

Death: You're going to struggle, so you need to surround yourself with people you trust. But I know you'll do great, and be a better grim reaper than I ever was.

He has a teary smile as he pulls Kid in another hug. His body then begins to break more and more as he was reaching his end.

Kid: I love you, dad.

Death: I love you, too, son.

With that said, Death disappeared completely, leaving nothing but his cloak and mask off to the side. Kid takes a moment of silence, and processes in the fact that he is now the new Lord Death.

In the following few days after that, things began to change. Word got out that Lord Death was dead, and thus, a large ceremony was held in his honor and the city took a break for a week and a half. Following that, the students began to head back into their regular lives. A coronation was later held for Kid as he was officially the new Death. Under his order, he was going to form a better alliance with the Witches to prevent more wars from happening, and to help that, he marked the Dual Meisters and Soul Evans as the last Death Scythes. To add more excitement, Marie revealed she was pregnant with Stein's baby, adding a new member for the next generation of the DWMA. However, she's slightly concerned that Stein might try to turn it into a new test subject for his experiments.

Currently, while the celebrating was going on, Cole and Ann were sitting off and watching as Soul was playing his piano and Blackstar fighting people.

Ann: I can't believe it's over. Or at least, no longer a need to hunt witch souls.

Cole: It'll definitely be interesting to see how the system will adjust. Although, knowing Kid, or I guess Death, the first thing he'll change is the start up time to be 8.

Ann: Yep.

Cole: So, what's next for you?

Ann: Well, now that the world isn't in danger, my dad, sister, and I are gonna get some things straighten up with mom. I'm also thinking about talking with someone about this.

Cole: Well, if you need a hand, mom does have some therapy guidance experience.

Ann: I'll keep that in mind. (Looks over) Hey, your girlfriend's on her way over.

Tsubaki came by as Ann stands up and pats Cole on the shoulder. Ann walks away as Tsubaki sits next to Cole.

Tsubaki: Congratulations on becoming a Death Scythe.

Cole: Thanks. So, what's next for you?

Tsubaki: Blackstar's currently working on becoming the perfect warrior god for the next time the Kishin attacks. Speaking of which, do you think it'll come back?

Cole: Maybe. It's fear itself, and fear will always be a thing as long as life lives on. It's just the nature of things. But as long as we're here to fight it, then we'll always keep the world safe. (Beat) But from what I meant earlier was what do YOU plan to do now?

Tsubaki: I'm thinking about seeing my parents for a bit. And I was wondering if you'd like to meet them.

Cole: Sure. I was thinking about doing a little fun traveling anyway. (Beat) Listen, I know I said it before but... thank you, for not giving up on me.

Tsubaki: (smiles) Thank you for giving me a chance to be closer to you.

They hold hands, leaned into each other and kissed. They ignored everything else in the world, as right now, they felt this was a perfect moment for them. They others came by once they broke the kiss but were still cuddling each other. All the sudden, they felt something.

Maka: Do you guys sense that?

Kid: Yes. What is it?

Cole: It's coming from...

They all look up and saw a figure in the sky.

???: Cole Shimada. The Blind Meister of the DWMA and last of the Nephilim.

Blackstar: Hey big freak! If you wanna fight, you shouldn't ignore me—

???: Not you, Blackstar. Cole... you have been chosen.

*10 YEARS LATER*

(Cue Style)

At a Japanese styled house, an older Cole was writing something down. He keeps writing until a pair of arms wrap around him.

Cole: Did I wake you up?

Tsubaki: Kinda. The twins keep moving around, and I was missing my heat source.

Cole: (sets tools down) Sorry, sweetie. Want to go back to bed?

Tsubaki: Yes please.

Cole chuckles a bit and stands up. Even without sight, he turns around to face his wife who's currently seven months along with twins. Things changed with them over the years as it was a few years ago, Cole proposed to Tsubaki and they had the ceremony in Hanamura. And now, they were enjoying their life together and ready to expand their family.

The others had grown as well with Maka becoming a new teacher at the academy, Blackstar becoming a sort of Ronin who travels the world in search of worthy foes, Kid running the school with Liz and Patty, Ann becoming a teacher at the academy in Hanamura and setting it on a better path, and Soul expanding his music horizons by exploring new instruments and writing music.

The married couple lay down on their bed, and Tsubaki moves Cole's hands to rest on her belly.

Tsubaki: Can you feel their wavelengths?

Cole: Always. But it's better when I make sure they're safe like this. Even if I can't see them, I'm happy that they'll soon be here.

Tsubaki: Me too. They'll be as strong like their father.

Cole: And as beautiful as their mother.

They felt a couple kicks in response, and they smiled at the movement.

Tsubaki: What were you writing earlier?

Cole: The War on the Moon. Maka suggested I help out to write a braille edition of the craziest fight of our lives.

Tsubaki: That sounds wonderful. You remember how it went?

Cole: Never forgot a moment of it. (Beat) Tsubaki, do you think I'm ready for this?

Tsubaki: That's a rhetorical question, right? 'Cause it's a bit too late to take it back.

They laugh a bit, but Tsubaki presses her forehead against his.

Tsubaki: But in seriousness, you're going to be the best father ever. I'm honestly not sure if I'm really ready to be a mom, but I'm going to do my best for these babies.

Cole: And I will, too. No matter what.

They share a passionate kiss as the scene slowly pans over to a portrait of a pair of green and black dragons circling a Tsubaki camellia blossom.

Author's note: IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!!!
This was one of the longest and hardest stories I've done, primarily because of the change over to the manga. I don't regret that choice, however, as the books were way more exciting than the anime.
To cover off the stuff previously, I skipped a few stuff as I wanted to focus on the main characters fight and the stories revolving around them. I've also been listening to the Metal Gear Rising music, and I felt those songs were perfect for the fights.
Jason became a Nephilim. A little late in doing so, but I thought it would be cool to have two powerful beings fight.
Kid got to speak with Death one more time. I thought it would be fitting to have them talk one more time, and honestly, Excalibur popping in was completely unnecessary as he didn't even participate in the final fight.
Someone chose Cole for something.
With the time jump, Cole and Tsubaki are married and expecting kids. It's a sweet moment for them, and the picture at the end represents their love.

All and all, that finally concludes The Blind Meister. Thank you all so much for reading this. This version of Cole will return in a crossover story I have in the works with some of my other OCs, and an alternate version of the character will make an appearance in a story I'm working on titled "Ghost of Aincrad." Until then, Happy Halloween and tank you.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

146 6 14
Grim the Reaper is a notorious mass murderer in Japan who has been suspected of killing over a dozen people in the span of 4 years and successfully e...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
207K 6.3K 33
As you've grown up your life has never been easy. You've struggled with the loss of your father and the poor relationship with your mother. After man...
1.5K 79 23
The Soul Eater Division is the story of Detective Soul Eater, a Death Scythe who is yet unable to transform into a Scythe. She's the leader of her te...