GODS , g logan | Re-write

By m0chaminx

- peace in havok - Power and anger have gone hand in hand for Hazel her entire life, as has t... More

- GODS -
- ACT ONE -
001 - Not-So-Ordinary
002 - Somewhere In Between
003 - Mary Meeting The Divine
004 - To This Time, This Place
005 - Nivarnas Complicated Answer
006 - The Movie Star And The Red Rose
007 - I Believe In Hope, Don't You?
008 - Stick Together And Train Together
009 - Motel From Hell
010 - Hello Freaks
012 - The Asylums Devil Doctor
013 - Fire, Crier, Dick's A Liar
014 - Do I Scare You?
015 - What The Eyes Don't See
016 - And The World Held Its Breath
017 - What Could Have Been
018 - When Darkness Saved The World
- END ACT ONE -
- PAIN -
- ACT TWO -
001 - April
002 - May
003 - June
004 - Unsmooth Sailing
005 - The Doctor Of Light
006 - You're Nothing Else
007 - I'm sorry, kid
008 - The Boy and The Broken
009 - The Call Is Coming From Inside The House
010 - Silence As Loud As Bullets
011 - A Tale of Two Cities
012 - Instruments Of Life
013 - Kaleidoscope Of Happy Dreams
014 - Conner Kent: Super-Boy
015 - A Haunting Tune
016 - Actions Have Consequences
017 - Family By Blood Or Choice
018 - Waking Nightmares
019 - Consumed In A Burning World
020 - It's Already Begun
021 - A Terrible Guilt
022 - To Donna Troy
- END ACT TWO -
- RAGE -
- ACT THREE -
001 - Mistakes Are Disguised Lessons
002 - How Do You Know Me?
003 - Bird's Opening
004 - The All-Consuming Tragedy of Betrayal
005 - Venom and Hawk
006 - Hazel and Hank
007 - Unknown Shared History
008 - The Blood Of The Gods
009 - The Burn, The Blood, The Broken
010 - Whatever Help You Need, Come To Me
011 - Chasing Shadows
012 - A Helping Hand
013 - Ot Zelds, In Death
014 - Puzzles, Patience, And Practice
015 - Calm Before The Storm
016 - A Beating Heart
017 - Out Of The Ash, I Rise
018 - September 1, 1989
019 - I May Be Skin And Bone
020 - The Storm That Was Promised
021 - No One Is Excluded From Fear
- END ACT THREE -
- RAPTURE -
- ACT FOUR -
แถœแต’แต˜แต–หกแต‰หข GRAPHICS
001 - A Glance At Happiness
002 - The Woman From The Red Lands
003 - To New Friends
004 - Decisions, Doubt and Death
005 Marks Of Death
006 - I Saw The Witch
007 - The Bones In The Red
008 - A Curse Or A Jinx ?
009 - Running From Destiny
010 - The Dead Walk Amoung Us

011 - It's An Awful Idea

131 9 2
By m0chaminx

011

— its an awful idea —

HAZEL WRUNG HER HANDS TOGETHER AND SHE PACED BACK AND FORTH. When Kory had finally woken up, she and Dick had talked to Adamson again, but he was refusing to talk to anyone but Rachel. "I need to talk to him," Rachel ordered, her hands pressed against the counter. "Alone."

Dick shook his head and crossed his arms over his chest, "Don't this that's a good idea."

Rachel scoffed softly, "Why? 'Cause I can't take care of myself?" Rachel snapped.

"That's not the point," Dick with a sigh.

"I need to find out who he is. Why he's chasing me," Rachel ordered.

"I don't trust him."

"What's not to trust? The man's tied up," Kory spoke up, sitting on the edge of the kitchen island. "One word from Rachel, and I'll walk in and put my foot through his face."

Dick took a breath and ran a hand down his face, "Dick, please."

Dick sighed and looked at Rachel. "Five minutes."

"Thank you," Rachel spoke, before walking to the bathroom.

Hazel sighed, dropping her head into her hands that rested on the countertop. Gar walked to her, resting a hand on her back. They waited in silence, hearing nothing from down the hall. Hazel straightened, tapping her hands against the counter. "It's been too long," Hazel spoke up.

Kory sighed through her nose, "Just-"

"Hazel..." Rachel called. She stood in the hallway, holding out her hands covered in blood.

"Rachel," Hazel called running to her, resting her hands on her shoulders. Dick and Kory stood, walking towards the girls. "What happened? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Hazel questioned in a hurry, her eyes frantically scanning Rachel for any sign of injury.

"I'm okay," Rachel assured in a shaky breath. Her eyes drifted up to Dick and Kory. "He smashed the glass and cut his throat open." She took a shaky breath and looked down at her hands. "I healed him."

Hazel looked up at Kory and nodded. "Go." Kory and Dick rushed to the bathroom and Hazel took Rachel's hand, leading her to the sink. Hazel ran Rachel's hands under the water, scrubbing Rachel's hands.

"You sure you're, okay?" Gar questioned, watching the bloody water drain. Rachel nodded softly, letting Hazel wash her hands.

"Can you grab me a towel?" Hazel asked and Gar nodded, racing to grab a hand towel. Hazel turned the tap off and took the towel from Gar, drying Rachel's hands.

Hazel brushed Rachels down and smiled softly. "You guys wanna watch TV?" Gar called, holding the remote up as he threw himself onto the large couch.

Hazel glanced at the clock and smiled, "It's three. Great British bake-off should be on." Rachel looked up at smiled softly. They walked to the couch, Hazel taking the remote from Gar and turning on the TV.

Halfway through the episode, Kory and Dick walked out of the hall. Hazel quickly shut the TV off, and the three turned to watch Kory and Dick as they sat across from Rachel.

Dick took a deep breath. "He says your birth mother is still alive."

Hazel's eyes widened and she watched as Rachel sat straighter. "What?" Rachel murmured, her voice barely above a whisper.

Dick nodded softly. "He claims they've been holding her prisoner. He may be lying."

"He says your mother's name is Angela Azarath," Kory spoke up, leaning closer to Rachel. "They're holding her at some asylum. Apparently, he and his people are dead set on keeping you two apart."

Rachel took a deep breath and wrung her hands together.

"Why?" Gar asked breaking through the silence.

Kory sighed and shrugged softly, "Some more blabber about Rachel's father and his divine mission. I don't know. Sounds like your mother isn't a fan."

"My mom's alive. I could meet my mom," Rachel repeated in shaky breaths. "We have to go. Now," Rachel announced, pushing herself to stand.

"Even if he is telling the truth, this could be a trap," Dick explained, trying to reason with Rachel. "At best, we would be marching into an enemy stronghold. You've seen what these people can do. No one's going anywhere until we take some time for recon."

"What if they move her? They know we have him," Rachel defended her voice frantic."

"I'm not risking all of our lives on his word," Dick sighed. "...I'm sorry."

Rachel scoffed softly. "Tell him he's wrong," Rachel ordered Kory.

Kory stuttered, shaking her head slightly, "I wish I could. You know how I hate to agree with him, but-"

"All you ever talk about is finding out who you are," Rachel interpreted and Kory hung her head. Rachel shook her head. "You think we should go. Right, Gar?" Rachel questioned but didn't look at him. "Gar?" Rachel questioned when he didn't answer.

"I'm sorry, Rachel," Gar apologized.

Rachel turned to Hazel with pleading eyes. "Hazel?"

Hazel chewed her lip and turned to Dick. "We could surprise them. If they-"

"No," Dick said, not giving Hazel time to finish.

Rachel huffed and stomped away, and Hazel was quick to race after her. "Rache!" Hazel called. Rachel raced into a glass room looking over the city. She stopped by the window her arms crossed. Hazel pulled the door open and stepped in. "Rachel-"

"If you don't wanna go just say it," Rachel ordered, her voice cracking.

Hazel sighed and walked to Rachel's side, playing with her rings nervously. "I don't. It's an awful idea and the only proof we have comes from some guy that slashed his own throat open," Hazel said, looking over the city. "But... You get a chance to meet your mom. I may never get the chance to see my dad." Hazel rested a hand on Rachel's shoulder and squeezed softly. "You deserve a chance to meet her." Rachel looked up at Hazel and smiled.

Gar walked to the glass room and rhythmically knocked gently on the glass. Rachel looked back and shook her head. "Go away," Rachel called, turning back to the window.

Gar sighed. "Can I come in? Please?" Gar called; his voice slightly muffled by the door. Rachel sighed and spun to face him. Gar smiled and opened the door, carefully closing it behind him. "So, you can uh, heal people?"

"Maybe," Rachel shrugged. "I think so. Like you care."

Hazel sighed softly, "Rachel-"

"I can't believe you're on their side," Rachel snapped at Gar. "Of all people, I thought you would understand." Gar's eyes darted away, and Rachel sighed. "Ever since my mom... Ever since Melissa died, I've been alone. I don't have anyone."

Gar smiled softly and looked at Rachel, "You've got Hazel. You've got us." Gar reminded.

Rachel sighed softly and sat on the couch, her hands pulling at the sleeves of her coat. "I didn't mean it like that," Rachel spoke looking back at Hazel. "You know what I mean, right?"

"I know," Hazel hummed, leaning on the glass window.

Gar nodded in agreement and pulled out a stool to sit on. His knee bounced nervously as he spoke. "If I had even the slightest chance of getting my mom back, there's nothing I wouldn't do," Gar admitted.

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows. "But you said-"

"Yeah, I lied," Gar interrupted. "I just said what they wanted to hear. You get pretty good at that when you live with Dr Caulder. If you agree with people, they tend to leave you alone." Gar chuckled softly, but there was no real humour behind it.

Rachel nodded softly, "So..."

"I'll go with you," Gar agreed. "If your mom's there, we'll find her. And, uh, I'm thinking..." Gar looked back before pulling out a phone. "We go in style."

"Or..." Hazel trailed off.

"Or?" Gar questioned.

"I can hotwire us a car," Hazel shrugged. "If we use, what I'm guessing is Dick's phone, he could find out and have our ride shut down." Hazel gently knocked Rachel's shoulder. "Come on."

They rushed downstairs and Hazel led them through an alley. "I saw a pretty sweet car back here," Hazel mumbled as the two followed behind her. Hazel smiled as she spotted the black Toyota 4x4.

"Uh, do I wanna ask how you know how to do this?" Gar asked as they reached the car. Hazel stood by the driver's window and pressed her hand to the handle, weaving her vines under it to pick at the lock.

"What?" Hazel scoffed as the door clicked and opened for her. "You think I'm some kind of goody two shoes?"

"A little," Gar mumbled. Hazel slid into the seat and unlocked the doors. Gar slid into the passenger seat and Rachel sat in the middle seat again, pulling herself forward.

"You learned how to do this at Garret's didn't you?" Rachel asked while laughing.

Hazel popped open the plastic covering and tugged the thin black and yellow wires out. Hazel grew a vine and slashed through them. "I was at a party and when the police busted Garret for underage drinking, the rest of us ran," Hazel explained, messing with the wiring. "Me and two of my mates jumped into Garret's truck. Tim hotwired the car..." Hazel brushed the two frayed tips together and the car purred as the electricity coursed through it. "And I drove." Hazel gripped the wheel and set the car in gear and sped from the back alley.

"You know, this is like, super illegal," Gar mumbled.

Hazel shrugged softly and merged into traffic. "Everything we do is kinda illegal," Hazel responded, steering with one hand, and the other messing with the radio. "And even if it wasn't, Kory is still gonna kick your ass."

"Me? Why me?" Gar scoffed.

"Because you didn't stop us," Hazel sighed with a smile.

Rachel laughed at them, and Gar shook his head. "Eh, you'll protect me," Gar shrugged.

"Really tiger boy?" Hazel teased.

"Yeah, really," Gar hummed.

"Enough," Rachel spoke up. "What kinda music do ya think this guy had?"

Gar popped open the dash, pulling out the first CD he saw. He handed it off to Hazel who smiled at the man with rainbow winds on the cover. "Rache. Bliss n Eso."

THE TREES BLURRED TOGETHER, ZIPPING PAST AS HAZEL SPED DOWN THE EMPTY HIGHWAY. Gar rested against the window; his arms tucked under his chin as the low music sent him to sleep. Hazel had one arm resting on the car door, her elbow out the window.

"I wonder how long they've had her," Rachel thought aloud, her eyes staring out the window.

Hazel looked at her through the rear-view mirror. "It could be why she hasn't come looking for you," Hazel offered with a small smile.

"I wonder if she'll even recognize me," Rachel mumbled.

"She will, mothers always do," Hazel hummed. "Everyone gives off an aura, something to define them by. It's natural for a mom to recognize their kid."

Rachel looked up before moving her eyes back out the window. "But you're special," Rachel sighed.

"So are you, your mom will have to recognize that," Hazel reassured. "Don't get nervous, think about something for now."

Rachel nodded and a smile took over her features. She gripped Hazel's seat and pulled herself forward. "What's with you and Gar?" Rachel questioned, keeping her voice low.

"What do you mean?" Hazel asked.

Rachel smiled softly. "I don't know, you just seemed pretty happy the other day. When Gar transformed back," Rachel teased.

Hazel shook her head, her cheeks heating up slightly. "Okay, shut up," Hazel laughed softly. "Now sit and be quiet. I can't lose my licence because you wanna have chit chat." Rachel laughed and slid back into her seat.

gods  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 17.1K 110
"Titans are back bitches!"
1.7K 36 12
"It is during our darkest moments that we focus to see the light" -Aristotle Onassis โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข Garfield Logan x Fem!OC Titans(season 1-)
36K 811 18
in which xavier thorpe has a crush on the daughter of a demon xavier thorpe x fem!oc wednesday season one
22.3K 689 46
Completed Cora has had a terrible life. She was experimented on by a lab. Once she escaped she was put into foster care. She had two foster parents...