Lloyd×Male!reader Sin Of Hope...

By JaydenRIddles

Y/n has had the misfortune of becoming popular at a young age. He hates it; the people; the popularity; all o... More

School
Saturn
Planetarium
Solar-Solo
Aftermath
A Risk Worth Taking
Solar System Mission Is Ago!
Solar System Mission Is Ago! 2
"Home"
OH SHIT
Bros. Totally Bros. Straight. totally.
Mercury
Venus
Bro's Before Hoes
Why & Space
Annoyance
The Realization/Movie Night
A/N
Confliction
Questioning
Magic..?
Magic...? 2.0
Butterfly's
Catch-up
Fat Chance
Learning About Lloyd
A/N
Lloyd's Confrontation (Joke)
Out of Context (Joke)
Just a Glimpse
Now I Know
Coming Out

Bonding or Bondage?

451 19 14
By JaydenRIddles

It's been two months now. 

While it took me a while to figure out the ropes of being a ninja, I'm finally getting the hang of it. Garmadon has settled down on the attacks significantly, so we suspect that he's planning on launching something big soon. Until then, I was enjoying my time with Lloyd. Lloyd and I had to have an extension on our project once our teacher saw- and approved of it, seeing as we had a few more things to figure out. My dad and Lloyd hit it off and got alone really well. I haven't met Lloyd's mom yet, but I have an idea of what she's like. Lloyd- per my request, has been coming over every two days. I wanted him over every day, but he claimed that he would feel too invasive, so we settled for every two days unless we were working on the project or studying or having a date night. 

Tonight, we just so happened to be having a date night. Lloyd and I both enjoyed staying inside and being together more to going out and having fun in public. Therefore, we were going to be having a movie night.

I was laying on the couch, reading when Lloyd walked in. Smiling, I jumped up from the couch and ran over to him to give him a hug after he closed the door. Once I had him in my arms, I tightly embraced him, wrapping my arms around his waist and kissed his head. Resting my chin on his head, I inhaled his scent. He smelt like s'mores, and it was so fucking addicting. No matter how many times I noticed, it never made me any less attracted to it. To him. Lloyd's arms gently separated us, and he greeted me with a soft smile. "I brought you your favorite snack," he smiled, handing me a bag. I grinned and pressed a kiss to his lips, grabbing his hand and beaconing him over to the couch. "So, what movie do you wanna watch," I asked, plopping down on the leather sofa, throwing my arm around Lloyd's shoulder as he leaned into my chest. "What about The Fault in Our Stars?" I suggested. He shrugged. "Go ahead, I've never seen it." "You're going to both love and hate it at the same time," I smiled, getting up and putting the disk in. 

Cuddling together, we watched the movie together. Lloyd ended up in my lap, crying from a sad part in the movie. I was comforting him and once he had calmed down, he stayed there. Only, now he was trying to get comfortable and was moving around a lot. I flushed as I noticed the slight arousal in my body. I sighed silently, willing the boner to go away, but Lloyd kept moving, mumbling an apology ever so often. Eventually, I was sure the tent in my pants was about to become very evident if he moved down again. I grabbed his hips, stopping all of his movement with a sigh of agony and relief all at the same time. "Y/n, are you okay," Lloyd asked after a moment. "I will be once you stop wiggling around," I grunted in reply. He sat up, and my grip on his hips became firmer, keeping him from feeling my problem. "Am I hurting you?" I chuckled. "Completely the opposite darling," I kissed his cheek. "What do you mean," Lloyd furrowed his brows. While I knew Lloyd was in no way innocent, I also knew that he was hella oblivious. Hesitantly, I lowered him onto my lap and watched his eyes widen and face flush. "I'm so sorry-" I cut him off by kissing him. "Don't apologize, just relax for a second and it'll be fine," I assured him, pressing his head back against my shoulder, telling him to relax.

Maybe five more minutes past before Lloyd moved his arm. I didn't think much of it, thinking maybe he was just readjusting his arms. Until I felt a hand press against the bulge in my briefs. Groaning, my attention shot to the white-haired male in my lap. I didn't say anything, brushing it off as an accident. I trashed that thought as soon as his hand began rubbing back and forth. "Lloyd," I warned. He didn't say anything and instead kept rubbing. I gritted my teeth together at the much-wanted friction. Suddenly, Lloyd's mouth was sucking down my neck. MY head rolled back with a pleasure filled groan. I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. Before I had time to react, Lloyd had rolled off of my lap and sank down to the floor, where he was in between my legs. His lime green eyes had clouded over with both nervousness and lust as he glanced shyly up and me. He tugged on my belt, too shy to ask. Without a second thought I unbuckled my belt and placed it beside me on the couch. He unbuttoned my pants. "I haven't done this before, but I wanna try if you'll let me," he said, glancing up and me through his lashes. He was irresistible. "I caressed the back of his head, leaned down, and pressed a kiss to his lips. "If you're comfortable with it, I'd be honored for you to try," I smiled. He nodded his head, his emerald- green eyes glowing in the dim lighting. He gave me a grin and unzipped my pants. I let my head fall back as I felt him grip me. I was already hard, so much work wouldn't need to be done to get me rock hard.  

Lloyd's tongue swirled around the tip, and I let out a muffled moan at the unexpected but very much welcomed heat. His tongue dragged from the tip to the base, before returning to the start and finally entering the game. I lightly rested my hand on the back of Lloyd's head but added no pressure. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His mouth was impaled about two inches on my cock. The sight made me farel. He looked so pretty. He looked so perfect. He was perfect. "You're doing so good baby," I huskily whispered as he slid me into his mouth some more before pulling back up. He took a breath before taking me back into his mouth, causing me to moan. "You're so pretty Lloyd," I murmured, stroking his hair as he lowered himself down further. "I'm gonna apply a little pressure to your head to help you take me in your mouth, tap my thigh the second you want me to stop," I informed him. He looked up at me in an unspoken agreement. Smiling, I gripped his hair and lightly pushed him down further, trying not to be too rough with him. I waited for a tap, but he didn't give it, so I pushed a little further. He tapped my thigh. I immediately removed my hand, and he came up panting. "Are you okay?" He nodded, a smile tugging his features. "I'm good, just needed to adjust my angling," he told me. I nodded. He went back down, and I applied more pressure. It went on, me pressing him down and moaning every time he swallowed my cock in his hot, wet mouth, him tapping my thigh and coming up for air. It wasn't long before he was able to go all the way down. 

He bobbed his head up and down and grabbed my balls. I moaned. Looking down at Lloyd sucking my dick made me so turned on. My eyes trailed down from his face to his neck. I so badly wanted to mark him. Tare his shirt off and spell my name on his skin. Growling at the arousing thought, I gently pushed Lloyd off of my throbbing member, pulling him into my lap. Gluing our lips together, I opened his mouth with my tongue and began my exploring, moaning into his mouth as I tasted myself in his warm cavern. Lloyd melted at my touch and moaned at the heated exchange. Pulling back, I went straight for his neck. Biting, licking, sucking. I ran my tongue over every inch of his neck and bit his collar bone, drilling sweet yet loud moans out of my lovely boyfriend. Pulling back panting, Lloyd has his mouth slightly open. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He nodded. "Take it off, fuck get it off," he murmured, helping me take his shirt off. He didn't waste any time before he was taking off my shirt as well. We were both shirtless now, he was in my lap, and we were feverishly making out. "Taste so good'" "Mhm, Lloyd," were a few things I had moaned while kissing this angel of a man. Pulling away, Lloyd chased my lips, only for me to stop him. "Do..do you wanna go all the way or do you wanna wait," I asked, aware of the fact that both of us were virgins. Lloyd blushed. "I wanna go all the way..if you're okay with that," he smiled. I nodded. "That was all I needed to know baby," I kissed him again.

While we were kissing, I grabbed Lloyd's thighs and stood up, causing him to wrap his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. Not breaking the kiss, I laid him down on the sofa, so he was more comfortable. We pulled away for air. I tugged the last of my clothes off. I felt his eyes on me, admiring my body. I leaned over him, kissing him slowly and softly. His hands traveled from my chest to his pants, which soon joined mine on the floor. I tugged off his boxers and began kissing down his torso. "You're so pretty, so perfect," I mumbled against his skin. Lightly jerking off his dick, I lowered myself onto him. He was a very good size. Eight, almost nine inches, and pretty thick too. 

I sucked on the head, getting used to breathing through my nose before I pushed my mouth down onto his dick. I hollowed out my cheeks and took him as deep as I could, maybe four inches, before coming back up and repeating the process until I was gagging. Lloyd was a mess. His hands were in my hair, his back was arching off the leather couch and I moaned against him. Pulling off, Lloyd was panting heavily. Flipping him over, I lightly stroked myself as my eyes trailed from the nape of his neck to his ass. Looking around, I got up and went to the fridge, grabbing whipped cream and walking back over to him. I put a large helping on his ass and began eating him out. My tongue poked the inside of his entrance until my muscle forced the sealed lips apart, welcoming my tongue into the heavenly hole. "Ahh! Y/n!" Lloyd moaned in surprise. He gripped the arm rest of the couch. "I need you so bad," I groaned. "Take me," he whimpered. "Take me please," he begged. I groaned. Scanning his body again, I spit on his entrance and lightly began rubbing my fingers across it, getting them nice and lubricated for him. "I don't have lube, so I'm going to get myself as wet as possible unless you have something in your bag," I told him hesitantly, really not wanting to hurt him. "First pocket, t-there's a small container of Vasilinn." Nodding, I got up and acquired the bottle. Applying some to my fingers, I gently pushed my pointer in. "Don't hesitate to tell me to stop when you need a break or want me to stop completely, okay?" "I will, I promise," he agreed. I gently fingered Lloyd's ass, stopping whenever he needed me to. He was throbbing around my finger, and I couldn't wait to see what he would feel like around my cock. I had finally inserted three fingers into him and was currently eating him out again, him wreathing beneath me. "Do you wanna use protection," I asked. He shook his head. "I.. I wanna feel you inside of me." I smirked. "I'm gonna enter you now, is that okay?" "Yes- fuck yes, just please fuck me Y/n, please." I groaned at his begging and covered my leaking cock in the thick mixture of Vasilinn. Pointing the head of my cock at his entrance, I told him. "I heard this is gonna hurt- a lot, tell me when you need to adjust or if you want to stop." "I will, I promise, now please Y/n, shove your cock inside me before I go insane." I did as told and pushed the head into his entrance. Lloyd hissed and I immediately froze. "Don't stop," he whimpered, gripping the arm rest as if his life depended on it. "Please don't stop- you feel so good." It took everything in me to not start fucking him right then and there, but I didn't. Instead, I continued to slowly ease into him until I was ball deep. We moaned in unison. Lloyd's back was arched, and he was panting, resting his head against the arm rest. I wrapped my arms around his waist, feeling his abdomen and up as I kissed up his back. "You took me so well, you're so great baby, you're doing so well, fuck you're so fucking perfect," I told him, kissing his cheek and kissing down his back again, leaving marks along his back to spell out my name. "Tha- thank you," Lloyd moaned. I thrust into him, causing his head to fly up and him to cry out in pleasure. I grunted and groaned as I started at a slow, agatizing pace. As Lloyd's moans got louder, I would slow down, and then speed up. I was thrusting in him quickly now, leaving nothing but the head in only to slam down into him again. We were moving the couch as we fucked and shared our bodies, but I didn't care. As I whispered sweet nothings into Lloyd's ear, I made sure he knew I loved him. "You're amazing baby, you're doing so well, such a good boy for me, such a good boy for my cock. I love you baby, I love you so much," I moaned, kissing his shoulder blades. "I- ahh fuck, I l..love you too, oh fuck yeah." He couldn't get a sentence out.  

I began getting harder and rougher with my movements when Lloyd informed me, he was close. "Me too baby, me too. Together yeah?" He nodded eagerly. I pressed a kiss to each and every one of his freckles on his back, especially on his shoulders. They were beautiful, just like him. "Y/n," he moaned. "Me too baby, go ahead. cum for me while I fuck you," I growled. Lloyd's body slightly shook as his orgasm rushed through him. He moaned my name loudly as he came. His anal walls clenched around me and I screamed his name as my cum burst out of me, filling him up. Panting, I supported myself by laying on Lloyd's back. I kissed his back again, slowly pulling out of him. He shakily turned to me, wincing as his ass made contact with the couch cushion. He gripped my shoulders and threw himself on to my lap, stroking me until I was hard again. "Can I be in charge this time?" I kissed him as a reply. He smiled and looked around. "Can I tie your hands? Are you okay with that?" My eyes widen and I blushed, but I grabbed my belt and handed it to him, nonetheless. "Do whatever you want to me Lloyd," I told him, completely relaxing in the comforting embrace of my lover. I trust Lloyd. He can do whatever he wants. 

He tied my hands together above my head. He positioned himself over top of me and slowly sank down onto my member again. He began riding me at a rough and fast pace, quickly making both of us get close before he stopped all movement. I whined in denial of my orgasm. "Shh..It's okay," Lloyd soothed, restarting his movements. He quickly brought us back to the edge and let us fall over. Moaning loudly, I thrust up into him as I released all of my cum into him. Lloyd shot his load all over my chest, bathing me in the warm, milky substance that I was going to fucking lick off of our bodied. Once he untied me. still impaled on my cock, I brought our chest together, hugging him as I kissed him deeply. Pure love transferring from my lips to his. Once we pulled away, his cum was smeared over his chest and my eyes darkened as I began licking it off of his skin. It was salty, but sweet. it had a very sweet ting to it that made me moan as I swallowed all of it that my tongue had lapped up. I picked Lloyd up bridal style and began walking upstairs to the bathroom, where I started a hot shower for us. 

After cleaning and washing each other's bodies, I brought Lloyd to my bed. I let him ware my hoodie. I put on briefs and sweats before climbing into bed with him, pulling him close to my chest I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you, Lloyd," I whispered, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I love you more," he whispered back, nuzzling into my neck. Then, we fell asleep in each other's arms, in a loving embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 465 20
So basically the ninja just use Lloyd as a weapon and actually hate him . Lloyd knows about this and one day while walking down the streets he meets...
10K 292 38
(Takes place during March of the Oni) (Book Cover is mine! Please don't take it without permission!) Lloyd is the green ninja and Harumi is the Quie...
3.8K 97 10
The ninja finally defeats Lord Garmadon and Lloyd gets his dad back. Everyone is happy again, but the darkness that was in Garmadon finds its way to...
1.4K 55 5
❝Where there is light, there must also be darkness.❞ The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. Well, in Lloyd's case; it's to m...