Shadow → Lando Norris (UNDER...

By SuspiciouslySav

There hadn't been a woman in formula 1 for as long as most drivers could remember and it seemed that there wa... More

𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓
𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝟏
i| Mira's story
ii| The news
iii| Nerves
iV| Loki's walk
V| Mira's 'goat problem'
Vi| An agreement
Vii| Mira's brothers
Viii| Shopping spree
iX| The Drive
X| Silverstone
Xi| Mira's chat
Xii| Max
Xiii| Moving on
XiV| Facetime
XV| Having hope
XVi| Lovesick
XVii| Cat tree adventure
XViii| Mike is...Mike
XiX| Friendship goals
XX| Honesty is key
XXi| Five minutes
XXii| The team
XXiii|Go-Karting
XXiV| Bad language
XXV| Persuasion
XXVi| The Norris'
XXVii| Loki Clause
XXViii| Christmas...present?
XXiX| Conflict of Interest
XXX| Martin Brundle
XXXi| The beginning
XXXii| The girl
XXXiii| Pato O'Ward
XXXiV| Made in the USA
XXXV| Advice and Awards
XXXVi| Here we go again
XXXVii| Misunderstanding
XXXViii| Suprise
XXXiX| Circles
XXXX| Merry Christmas?
𝐏 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝟐
XLi| A productive afternoon
XLii| Pick up the phone
XLiii| Pato likes to Paint
XLiV| Hypocrites
XLV| Move to Monaco
XLVi| Sunglasses Club
XLVii| Monaco Mayhem
XLViii| A bold decision
XLiX| What Family is for
L| A purpose
Li| Toddler in an f1 car
Liii| Rally Around
LiV| Lego cars
LV| Collide
LVi| If you like it, put a ring on it
LVii| Sun, Sea and Sisters
LViii| Catch-ups
LiX| Promises
LX| Golf whisperer
LXi| The Return of O'Ward and Cole
LXii| A call away
LXiii| The 'gossip'
LXiV| Someone to love
LXV| I put a ring on it
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

Lii| Fly away

979 47 3
By SuspiciouslySav

"Not if you kill me first!"

You've been invited to: Sisters Before Misters

RobynSaunders renamed:
RobynSaunders to Bryn🥰
Jamiechadwick to Jamieee😎
MiraAtkinson to Mimi 😇

Bryn🥰
Hello girlies
Bryn🥰
Hello
Bryn🥰
Someone answer me 🥲

Mimi 😇
It's 1:30am

Jamieee😎
This better be important

Bryn🥰
I know
Sorry but...
I just remembered that Lewis Hamilton
is going to be in top gun and I thought you should know

Jamieee😎
While that's interesting
It's 1:30am
Aren't you on a sleep schedule?

Bryn🥰
Yes but I stayed up thinking
I'd upset George

Mimi 😇
Why did you upset him?

Bryn🥰
I asked why we still lived together
he thought I was telling him to move out

Mimi 😇
Why did he think that?

Jamieee😎
I got this one Mira
Robyn, were you accidentally passive-aggressive?

Bryn🥰
Maybe?

Jamieee😎
Do you want him to? move out?

Bryn🥰
No...but I want to move out. I want my own place
I feel like a teenager there

Mimi 😇
Move to Monaco with me 😉

Bryn🥰
It's on my 'maybe' list Mira
I'm not quite rich enough for Monaco yet

Jamieee😎
Stop overthinking it

Bryn🥰
I never overthink anything—

Jamieee😎
Sure you don't.

Mimi 😇
Robyn you are the only person
who challenges me in the realm
of overthinking

Bryn🥰
No one can take that
title from you Mira <3

◢▆█▆██ 🎮 ██▆█▆◣

There was something very chaotic about the 2023 paddock, partially due to the fact they were the first era of drivers to really be good friends with each other as a whole rather than just a couple being friends with each other. Mira thought it was a lot better for the sport and for them, so she supported it.

"You cheated!" Max Verstappen complained.

"I did not cheat!" Robyn Saunders argued.

"Charles is whispering to you! That's cheating!" Max demanded.

"Daniel, tell Max I didn't cheat," Robyn whined.

"I did watch you cheat, Robyn—"

"Damn it," Robyn cut off Daniel. "Well that's because I'm terrible at Chess and Charles seems to be good enough to quit being a driver and become a chess champion or something..."

Charles was laughing from behind Robyn for most of the conversation, grinning while running a hand through his wild hair. Daniel, Charles, Robyn, George Alex and Lando were all on Max's private jet on their way to the next Grand Prix.

Mira had fallen into a deep sleep in the corner chair, having been up most of the night unable to sleep, though she wasn't sure why. This left Lando on full dad duty for the first time but he seemed to be doing a good job. Lily was looking out of the window with a hand on the glass.

"You lose then, yes?" Max added.

"I guess so, Maxius," Robyn huffered.

"Ha, Maximus!" Daniel roared with laughter,"Robyn, I love you sometimes."

"This doesn't make me forgive you for telling him I cheated!" Robyn pointed at Daniel,"We can't be friends anymore."

"You're so dramatic," Alex commented.

"Only when I have to be, Alex."

"Maximus!" Lily babbled, clapping her hands.

"That's your new name now, then!" Daniel snickered as Max rolled his eyes.

"I don't get how Mira hasn't woken up yet with all the shouting," Alex commented to Lando.

"Once she's asleep, she's not waking up," Lando replied,"I swear, I could do karaoke on full volume and she still wouldn't wake up."

Lando was pretty sure Mira would sleep through anything, especially if she didn't sleep the night before. He remembered the time that he'd been full-on gaming, shouting at the top of his lungs, and Mira was peacefully asleep in the background.

"Damn, that's skill," Robyn nodded, impressed. "Or a curse."

"Both," Lando muttered,"Lily, you okay?"

Lily nodded as she turned to look at Max. Robyn grinned as Max made a funny face at her, causing Lily to giggle. 

It wasn't long before they were gliding into Austria and Lando had the task of attempting to wake up Mira, who gave him a deep glare when he did. He just rolled his eyes at her and proceeded to collect their things.

"Do you want to go to Uncle Max?" Lando asked Lily who nodded.

Max grinned and happily took the toddler, feeling rather happy that he'd been referred to as her uncle. Mira just hoped Lily wouldn't get confused at the two Max's...then again, she did call Max Fewtrell 'Maxie' so maybe Max Verstappen was just 'Max.'

"I think she likes me," Max noted as Lily tried to touch his hair.

"She might not once she realises your hair isn't curly," Lando joked.

"I just got a call from Luke," said Mira as they left the airport,"Loki has destroyed his pillow."

"Who's Loki?" Robyn questioned lightly.

"My cat," Mira replied cheerfully,"Luke is babysitting him but he's rebelling because he's very clingy to me."

"Oh no," Robyn laughed,"Not long before you're reunited though, is it?"

Mira shook her head, looking forward to when she had Thor and Loki with her. 

"Ollie and I always wanted a cat or dog growing up but my parents would never let us," Robyn explained,"I was so close to getting a cat when I moved in with George but then I started racing again. But hey, eventually, right?"

"I'm not sure I trust you to own a cat," Alex commented as he walked next to her,"I consider myself a cat expert."

"What, why?" Robyn seemed offended,"I'd treat a cat like it was my baby—"

"You're too nice! You'd let them get away with everything and then forget to feed them—"

"I'm actually offended, Alex. I thought we were friends." Robyn scoffed.

"Cats come first." Alex insisted.

"I see where your priorities lie."

"Cats!" Lily clapped from the arms of Max.

Which Daniel found hilarious, despite knowing how good of a dad Max was to Penelope, he didn't find it natural. Mira was looking forward to getting Lily and Penelope to meet since Penelope wasn't that much older.

"See, she gets it!" Alex pointed at Lily with a smirk.

"Stop arguing children," Mira called jokingly,"We get it, you like cats."

Mira loved the group and their love of cats. It didn't matter that they were all a little chaotic at times and had multiple things going on in their lives at once, they always made time for each other. 

Mira would always value that.

"I think they will get along," Max began, referring to Penelope and Lily. "But P can get a little over-excited sometimes, I don't know if she'll be a little much for Lily."

"Lily will be okay as long as P doesn't touch her or her things," Mira replied. "She likes her personal space."

"That's okay," Max nodded, smiling at Lily. "Do you want a new friend, Lily?"

Lily didn't reply, too busy looking at all of the places taking off in the sky as they left the airport. There were two things she was obsessed with and that were cars and planes.

"This is her first time out of England," said Lando. "Had to get a passport done on a rush order."

"I'm still convinced I'm in some weird dream, mate," said Daniel, admittedly. "I just can't get over you with a kid, I'm sorry."

"Tell me about it," Mira chuckled. "Still surprised he agreed to it."

"She chose me," Lando snorted. "Sometimes I'm convinced she's Mira long lost daughter anyway..."

"Just because she's blonde, it doesn't mean—" Mira began.

"No, not that!" Lando whined. "You glare at me the same way!"

"Hilarious," Mira hit his shoulder. "You'll be the death of me."

"Not if you kill me first!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.8K 19
"𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷. 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵. 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 Norah had worked her entire life up to this moment. Driving for a formula one team was...
258K 4.2K 60
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
103K 3.2K 27
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
43K 609 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...