Liii| Rally Around

"Mira cheated!"

Truth be told, Robyn Saunders was the first person within Lando's line of work that she was truly friends with

Truth be told, Robyn Saunders was the first person within Lando's line of work that she was truly friends with. Carlos had always felt more like a brother to her and the same was becoming with Daniel...but Robyn was amazing to Mira and she appreciated that.

She was the type of person to agree to babysit a child she barely even knew because her friend had her. Interestingly, the only request was from Charles Leclerc, who insisted Lily wear Ferrari merch. Mira didn't deny it, she just wanted her date night with Lando.

"Mira, what are you thinking about?"

Mira turned to Lando Norris with a soft smile, keeping his hand in her's as they walked towards a group of people, clearly fans waiting for Lando. They had a bodyguard with them just in case, especially because Lando was constantly on edge about keeping Mira and Lily safe.

"I'm just thinking about Robyn and Charles, I hope they're okay with her," Mira whispered. "I trust them...it's just..."

"Bryn is super good with kids, Mimi." Lando assured. "Charles apologies for tripping over a rock, I think she's in good hands."

"It's not that. It's just the first time I've left her since we adopted her," admittedly Mira.

Lando smiled, kissing her cheek as his heart swelled. For someone who didn't always understand the emotions of others at times, Mira sure knew how to care about someone so much that it made her nervous to leave them.

Any normal couple would have spent their time in some restaurant or a stroll along the beach or town. Not Mira and Lando. 

Oh no. They were much more the type of people to jump from one sport to the other. In this case, Lando thought it would be fun to race each other in Rally cars. Well, Mclaren thought this was a great idea and now Mira, Lando and Daniel were all racing Rally cars on the Red Bull Ring Race Track.

Ironic really, considering they were not Red Bull.

"What was the forfeit again?" Mira asked Zac Brown as she climbed into the car.

He was their spectator. Mira didn't mind him and he'd always looked after her within McLaren, as well as supporting her during the Pro-Championship or with Lando.

"Whoever wins has gloating rights and the losers have to listen to whatever they say for the rest of the weekend outside of on track."

"I mean Lando does that anyway," Mira joked through the radio.

"Oi, I heard that!"

"You got called out, Mate!" Daniel laughed.

Mira laughed as she made sure her helmet and seatbelts were secured. This was good practice for her as she'd been invited to compete in the E-sports version of the race of champions next January, with the winner racing in the actual races.