LiX| Promises

"If I fall over, I blame you."

The decision had been made that Mira would finally be getting her cats over to Monaco after the Monza Grand Prix as Mira would be staying in Monaco to complete her sim racing until Austin and then Abu Dhabi

The decision had been made that Mira would finally be getting her cats over to Monaco after the Monza Grand Prix as Mira would be staying in Monaco to complete her sim racing until Austin and then Abu Dhabi. She could just work around those two races because Daniel and Lando insisted those were the ones she went to. 

Meanwhile, Lando's parents were having the cats while Marco and Luke joined the Netherlands weekend on the invite of Lando. Mira was just glad her cats adapted well to change because she didn't want to put them under a lot of pressure being moved around.

After Lily was upset about not going to the race weekend, Lando thought it was a good idea to get her used to not being there every weekend and watching it on tv. He adored having them there but once Lily started school, it would be harder to do that.

They had received the news that Daniel was leaving McLaren this year and Mira had been devastated. It was hard knowing that Carlos was leaving but at least she knew he would still be on the grid Daniel didn't have a seat and no one was really after one. She knew it was just apart of the sport but it wasn't going to stop her daughter from being confused or getting used to a new face around the garage.

It was a good thing Mira's brothers were there because Daniel and Lando appeared to be in a very childish mood this weekend. It all started when Mira laid eyes on the electric scooters.

"Nope," She shook her head immediately. "I have dyspraxia, i can't balance on that thing, I have never been able to—"

"Marissa will be driven, you just gotta hold onto her," Daniel insisted. "If you do, I'll buy you stroopwafels."

"Waffles?"

"Stroopwafels, what I keep telling you about," Lando answered.

"If I fall over, I blame you," said Mira, pointing at Daniel.

He laughed as Mira got onto the back of the scooter with Marissa, clinging tightly onto the her waist as they began to zoom through the paddock with Lando and Daniel in front of them. As they passed Robyn and Alex, Mira felt very uneasy.

"Daniel I hate you!" Mira squealed.

"Hi guys! Where's Lily?" Robyn called Mira.

"With my brother!"

Mira just pointed behind her, where a blonde-haired man was walking through the paddock, Lily in arms, and a very tall brunette next to him. Marco waved at Robyn politely and continued to follow slowly after the electric scooters towards McLaren.

"Now get me the Stroopwafels," Mira threated, crossing her arms.

"Stroopwafels coming right up." Daniel winked. "Marissa, let's go!"

Marissa gave Mira a wink before hooking arms with Daniel and heading towards the kart full of the Dutch desert. Mira wasn't very good at trying new food but she felt a little better about the fact it was like a caramel waffle and she liked both of them things.