Error Safety Zone

By ComfortZone_area

I couldn't help it so I threw it all out I erased all of my emotions But I couldn't erase you Because my hear... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 26

728 52 5
By ComfortZone_area

Phai still couldn't digest what Sky said.

' Rain.... Rain is back? ... it means the old rain,right ?' thought Phai.

"Wait... what do you mean, Rain is back? You're talking about Varain, right? Or another alter ego?" Phai asked confused. Peat took a breath.

"Yes... I was talking about varain.... the person that your cousin tortured that night," said Peat irritably.

"But you said rain was gone, right?" Phai asked again.

"I've said everything because Noeul met you and Phayu, which made Rain remember again and appear again," explained Peat.

"Shouldn't you be happy if rain comes back again?" said Phai. Peat had lost his patience. Why phai ask to much question.

"If he returned to the rain that I knew before he met you and phayu, I would definitely be very happy. But he came back because he wanted revenge on you. With Rain's current mental condition, his revenge on Phayu will only damage his mentality further and I don't want that. For 5 years... 5 years I tried my best to keep Noeul's condition stable and slowly tried to treat Noeul's condition by hoping that Rain and Sky could return to this body... hoping that Sky and Rain could come back to life normal without your shadow... without the fear and betrayal that you did to them. Then you came and destroyed all my efforts for 5 years. You pressured me and Noeul to make Rain come back with an abnormal mentality and can you expect me to be happy, huh? " Peat said angrily, he gripped Phai's shirt collar tightly before finally letting go.

"And you don't need to ask whether Sky came out or not... because Sky didn't come back... even though I called his name.. Many times .." said Peat again, this time Peat decided to walk alone to Noeul's place. Phai, who saw that Peat had lost his patience, decided not to ask further and helped Peat walk.
.
.
Phayu is in a completely unfavorable position. When he came to this empty building, Phayu was greeted by several people who took him to Nouel's place. And when Phayu came in, Phayu could see Noeul was still unconscious. Phayu could see that several parts of his body had bruises.

"I have come alone like your wishes, now quickly let go of him," said Phayu in a slightly high tone. Phayu tried to control his anger.

"You think I'll just let him go? I'll let him go when I'm done playing with you," said the person who was beaten that night.

"I will repay you for what you did to me that night... I want you to know the pain I felt at that time," he said again while ordering his men to surround Phayu. Phayu looked around and Phayu could see 8 people surrounding him.

"If you want me to let him go... you have to take all my men's blows without fighting back at all," he said, Phayu frowned, but Phayu had no other choice.

"I understand... as long as you let him go... I will obey all your wishes," replied Phayu. And at that moment those who surrounded Phayu immediately beat Phayu completely and Phayu of course couldn't fight back. They all kicked... punched and hit Phayu with all their might. Phayu could feel his whole body hurting and Phayu also vomited blood when someone elbowed him very hard in the stomach and this made Phayu collapse in pain. They started to stop beating Phayu when Phayu collapsed and the people surrounding Phayu started to step back a little to let their boss pass.

The boss approached Phayu while pulling Phayu's hair.

"Is that child that important to you that you are willing to be battered for that child?" said the boss.

"You... have promised to let the child go..." Phayu stammered because of the pain that Phayu felt all over his body. The boss just laughed at Phayu's words.

"You think I'll just let that child go just because you asked me to?" he replied again.

"You are too naive if you think like that," he said again.

"YOU..." Phayu shouted, but before Phayu could finish his sentence, suddenly someone came and attacked. This is of course shocked the boss and Phayu took advantage of this negligence to kick the boss's legs so that the boss fell and took the weapon in his hand and locked the boss's body by pressing his body with Phayu's body before finally tying him with a rope that Phayu found in his house near the boss's body.

Phayu saw the people who had barged in and beat up one by one the men who had beaten up Phayu.

"Are you okay?" Phai asked, Phayu could only roll his eyes at Phai's question. Didn't he see how battered his body was? And he can still ask if Phayu is okay.

"How do you know this place?" Phayu asked as he approached Noeul and untied the ties that tied his legs and arms. Also don't forget the gag that covers Noeul's mouth.

"Because it wasn't just Noeul who was kidnapped, they also kidnapped Peat..." replied Phai. Phayu nodded, still busy with the ties on Noeul's body.

"phayu... actually..." phai's words were cut off when peat came in and shouted.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM RIGHT NOW PHAYU" shouted Peat who had just arrived. When Peat and Phai arrived at the building where Noeul was, Phai decided to go in alone and asked Peat to wait outside for a while. Peat initially wanted to go in but Phai prevented him because he didn't want to endanger Peat, who was in a bad condition, especially since he didn't know how many people were there. Going in there without knowing situation and a weak body will only harm yourself. Peat finally decided to wait outside the building until he heard no more noise from inside. Peat can now walk on his own even though his body still feels weak. And Peat immediately widened his eyes when Phayu was untying Noeul.
Peat felt a bad feeling so he reflexively shouted at Phayu.

Phayu looked at Peat in surprise, confused, but Peat shouted again.

"PHAYU GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW" Peat shouted again.

Phai was also confused when peat shouted at phayu. Does peat still not want noeul / rain to be close to phayu until he screams at phayu. However, when he turned his attention to Phayu and Rain, he could see Rain starting to open his eyes and he could see a knife in Rain's hand. Phai widened his eyes and immediately joined in screaming.

"PHAYU WATCH OUT" Phai shouted, Phayu who was confused could only frown before he turned towards rain. And before rain swung the knife at him, Phayu reflexively avoided it even though his cheek was scratched and bleeding. Phayu was of course shocked by Rain's actions. Phayu backed away slowly, trying to get away while continuing to think about what really happened. Phayu didn't know that Rain had woken up.

"Noeul..." whispered Phayu while holding her scratched cheek.

"Aaaah... even though there's only a little more left to finish..." said Rain who then stood up while cleaning the dust that was stuck to his body.

"You and Noeul always get in my way," Rain said coldly and glared at Peat.

"rain.... please stop this" begged peat. Phayu, who heard Rain's name mentioned, became even more confused.

"Rain?" asked Phayu

"Phayu.... the person in front of you is no longer Noeul.. but Rain.." Phai replied, hearing this, Phayu was of course shocked and he turned back to look at Rain. Phayu actually felt strange from the start, Noeul's sudden change in attitude. But Phayu ignored the strange feeling and acted normal. Phayu felt that the person who approached him was not Noeul, but he also felt that it was not Rain either. Because rain that he knew had a warm and gentle gaze but the person who always approached him and the person who was now standing in front of him had a cold and empty gaze.

Phayu never expected that Rain would look at him with a cold gaze like this.

"Stop all this?... Have you forgotten what those two did to us peat?..." Rain said coldly.

"I have not forgotten what they did, I will never forget. But taking revenge on them will not be able to return our pain at that time. Revenge on them will only increase our wounds and make our situation worse," said Peat.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Rain asked again

"I want you to stop whatever plans you have today, Rain, then we will leave Thailand and return to Korea or wherever you want. Live our new life and stay as far away from them as possible. I will make sure they never appear in front of us again Rain ..." persuaded Peat.

"But the pain I feel will never disappear even though I try to stay as far away from them as possible... and you know that's peat," replied Rain

"I know... I know that... but revenge won't produce anything," said Peat.

"rain... I'm sorry..." this time it was Phayu's turn to speak. Rain and peat looked at phayu.

"I know that my apology will not be able to return the pain that you have felt all this time because of my actions... therefore... you can do whatever you want to me as long as it can reduce your pain... as long as you want to forgive me," said phayu.

"PHAYU" shouted Peat and Phai at the same time. Peat and Phai didn't expect Phayu to give himself up for rain. But Phai and Peat knew that the offer wasn't a good one... not when Rain's mental condition was as unstable as it was now.

"Phayu, you are crazy to talk like that..." Phai shouted.

"You want your own dead so much that you make an offer like that to Rain... Rain could kill you," said Peat. Peat doesn't like Phayu, but he also doesn't want Phayu to die at the hands of rain.

"If with my death Rain can come back and forgive me for all my actions... I will be sincere," said Phayu quietly. Hearing this, Rain could only laugh out loud.

"HA.. HA.. HA.. HA.. HA... that's quite a tempting offer for me but unfortunately I don't want your death... killing you won't be able to cure the pain I've been feeling or make me forget what happened that you did 5 years ago..." Rain said, still in a cold tone.

"rain.."

"I didn't bring you here to kill you... but I brought you here to give you the same pain that I felt all this time, Phayu," said Rain. Phayu, phai and peat widen their eyes when rain does something.

"Only with this... I will be free from the pain and bitter memories you gave me... and only with this way... you will forever have nightmares and you will suffer for the rest of your life," said Rain again as he started pointing the knife he was holding towards his own neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.5K 166 44
from my first love Tales of a fairy. This is book 2. Short stories of My ships. or maybe the people I ship. I really miss my first Wattpad account...
1.1M 19.5K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
8.5K 153 7
After Day remembered everything that happened between him and itt he wanted itt back but what if there is no turning back after everything he has don...