Fear of Love

By OutOfMyLimit17

{BOOK 3 OF THE 'FALLING SERIES} Lydia Ellis has been burned enough times her in life that she no longer belie... More

A/N
Chapter 1....
Chapter 2....
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4....
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7....
Chapter 8....
Chapter 9....
Chapter 10....
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13....
Chapter 14....
Chapter 15...
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17...
Chapter 18....
Chapter 19....
Chapter 20....
Chapter 21....
Chapter 22....
Chapter 23....
Chapter 24...
Chapter 25....
Chapter 26....
Chapter 27....
Chapter 28....
Chapter 29....
Chapter 30....
Chapter 31...
Chapter 32....
Chapter 33....
Chapter 34....
Chapter 35....
Chapter 36....
A/N

Chapter 11....

9.5K 367 62
By OutOfMyLimit17

*From here on out the book contains explicit content. If you do not like smut then I recommend skipping this entire chapter. There will be no mention of condoms either, just imagine that they use it. Remember to practice safe sex everyone! 

Warning this chapter is a bit descriptive so keep that in mind as you go forward. 

Happy Reading my filthy smut lovers ;)

* * * * * * * * * 

Kissing Landon was...toe curling. That was the only word to describe it. His hands were gentle as he cupped my face, tilting my head to the perfect angle. His lips were firm and soft as he took my mouth. The scruff on his face tickling my cheeks. 

My hands gripped the front of his shirt, pressing my body against his like a cat in heat. The sound of moaning met my ears and it took me a second to realize it was coming from me. I couldn't find it in me to be embarrassed, not when Landon was kissing me like I was seconds away from disappearing.

The two of us pulled back, breathing heavy. I slowly opened my eyes, finding Landon already looking down at me. My hands unconsciously gripped his shirt tighter at the look on his face.

"I-I..." I couldn't find any words. My mind still reeling from the kiss.

I barely heard the ding of the elevator as the doors opened. My mind was trying to remember the last time I had a kiss like that. Never?

Stepping back Landon grabbed my hand and tugged me after him as he started down the hall.

"Third door on the left." I managed to shake myself out of the shock and point to my apartment door.

My hands shook slightly as I took out my keys and opened my door. For the first time Landon was going to see where I lived. I don't typically have anyone over, sometimes the girls, but usually this was my space and my space alone.

I slipped my hand from Landon's as I shut the door behind us and walked further into my apartment.

"Uh, make yourself comfortable." I awkwardly gestured to my living room.

A thousand thoughts were running through my mind as I placed my bag on the counter. It was hard to think clearly when all I wanted was to feel Landon's lips against mine again. Turning around I expected to see Landon looking around my apartment but instead found him leaning against my couch, eyes on me.

The heat in his gaze made my skin warm. I don't think I've ever had someone look at me the way he is. My feet moved on their own until I was inches away. All I had to do was reach out and I'd feel that hard chest.

"What are we doing?" I found myself whispering.

"What do you want to do?" I got the meaning under his words. It was my call if I wanted more, if not he'd back off.

"I don't know." I wanted more but I also didn't want to ruin anything either. "We don't even like each other."

A finger under my chin tilted my head back until I met his eyes. Up close they were the perfect mix of blue and green.

"You can hate me and still fuck me, Lydia."

But that's the thing. I didn't hate Landon. Even when he's an asshole or a dick, I've never hated him.

I watched as his eyes flicked down to my lips. His tongue darting out to wet his own lips. The action hotter then it should be.

"I..." I didn't know what to say. Didn't know how to voice what I wanted. Because right here, right now I wanted him. Wanted to stroke the fire that was growing between us.

As if sensing I was having trouble he closed the distance between us. His chest brushed against mine with each breath. His hand moved from my chin to cup the side of my jaw.

"Tell me to stop." His voice was low as he bent his head closer.

I could tell him to stop and all of this would end. The words were at the tip of my tongue yet I couldn't say them. Not when this burning need filled my body. The need to touch, feel, taste everything that is Landon.

"Tell me to stop." He repeated. His lips gently brushed against him as he spoke. The moment his lips teased mine I was done for. All it took was a small tilt of my head and our lips met again.

God he can kiss. The way he tilted my head for the perfect angle, his tongue lightly tracing the seam of my lips. He took control of the kiss yet I felt like I was the one in control. It was me calling all the shots which just turned me on even more.

I nibbled on his bottom lip, drawing a groan from him. My knees almost buckled at the sound. Why was that so damn hot. In return, Landon slipped his tongue past my lips. Our tongues swirling around each others. I never knew how hot it could be feeling someone else tongue against mine.

The need in my lower belly grew the longer we kissed. I was pressed against his front but it wasn't enough. I needed more. Gone was any trace of hesitancy. In this moment I wanted Landon and I wasn't going to let anything get in the way of that.

Grabbing the bottom of his shirt I tugged it upwards. Landon pulled back and helped me strip his shirt off. Immediately my mouth watered at the sight of his bare chest. I've seen him shirtless before but this time I was able to really take it all in.

While Landon may not be a professional hockey player like Wyatt, he had the body of one. He was a bit bulkier with wide cut shoulders and arms that were big and muscular but not overly so. His abs looked like they were chiseled from stone and I wanted nothing more than to run my tongue along each ridge.

My hands had a mind of their own as they ran down his hard pecs, a soft sprinkling of hair tickling my palms. There was something attractive about the light dusting of hair on Landon's chest.

My eyes were glued to my hands as they continued on down his body to his abs. With my index finger I traced each ab, the muscle flexing under my finger. I tugged my bottom lip with my teeth as my finger moved to the tapered V at his hips. Landon's body shuddered under my touch making me smirk.

"Careful how you tease me."

"Or what?" I glanced up at him from under my lashes, finger grazing the skin right above his underwear and jeans. The heat in his gaze had my thighs clenching.

"Do it again and find out." The warning in his voice did little to deter me. I dipped a finger under the waist band of his underwear. My finger nail grazed the skin before my chin was grabbed. I looked at Landon seconds before his lips met mine again.

This time the kiss wasn't gentle. No, this kiss was demanding. His lips all but claiming mine. I felt Landon's hand coming down to grip my ass before I was hoisted in the air. My hand left his skin to hold onto his shoulders.

I was too caught up in the kiss to notice him walking until my ass hit the cold counter top. My legs wrapped around his waist, tugging him closer. I was at the perfect height where our lower bodies were pressed against each other.

Unable to stop myself I wiggled my hips against him, feeling his hardness through his jeans. Landon's hands reached down to the hem of my shirt. I felt him hesitate, as if waiting for permission. I pulled back from the kiss and lifted my arms up.

Not taking his eyes off of me he slowly pulled my shirt up and over my head. For a second I felt self-conscious since I wasn't wearing my sexiness bra but the way Landon looked at me those thoughts vanished.

His hands came to rest on my hips, his thumbs softly stroking the skin. My nipples ached against the fabric of my bra. The soft touches were doing little to ease the ache.

"Are you just going to tease me all night?" I was poking the bear but I was tired of waiting.

"I really should just tease you. Keep you right on the edge." As he spoke his hands moved up, tips of his fingers barely grazing the underside of my bra. I had to physically stop my hips from grinding against the front of his pants.

Control yourself Lydia.

That thought instantly went out the window as one of Landon's hands slipped under my bra and grabbed my nipple between his fingers. A zing of pleasure went straight to my core, making my hips jerk slightly.

"Take it off." The voice that left my mouth didn't sound like me. But not a single part of me cared right now.

"Are you asking or demanding?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"You assss." I dragged the word as he pinched my nipple again.

"Care to repeat that?" I went to repeat my words only to groan when his other hand came up to do the same thing to my other nipple. My eyes fluttered as Landon smirked. "Thought so."

"Don't be a dick."

"You've seen nothing yet." Landon bent his head to whisper in my ear. I swore my eyes almost rolled back when his teeth nipped at  my ear.

Landon's hands slipped out from my bra and reached back unclipping it in one move. I was oddly impressed as I let my bra slip down my arms onto the floor. I put my hands behind me on the counter top, leaning back so my breasts were in plain view.

I didn't let myself feel embarrassed of being topless in front of him. I had great boobs so why not show them off. Judging by the low groan in his throat Landon enjoyed the view. My eyes dared him to make a move. Dared him to show me what he could do.

If I know anything about Landon Boone is he is competitive. Just like his brothers. He'll never back down from a challenge. I wasn't above using that to my advantage.

Another second passed before Landon's head lowered to capture my nipple in his mouth. I couldn't control the gasp that left my lips at the feel of his mouth on me. His tongue flicked and licked my nipple in a way that had my toes curling.

If it feels this good up top what was his tongue going to feel like if he went lower. Just the thought had me moaning softly. His hands were caging me between his arms, his huge frame making me feel small.

I sat there leaning back on my hands as Landon went back and forth between my breasts, making sure each one got attention. I watched him with hooded eyes, severely enjoying the sight of him bent over feasting on my chest. Every so often his eyes would flicker up to mine.

A good five minutes passed before he left my chest and slowly kissed his way down. His lips and stubble grazed my skin making me break out in goosebumps. My heart rate picked up as he neared my stomach.

"How about I tease you like you did me." His voice was raspy as he spoke against my skin.

"No." The words left my mouth in a breathy groan.

"Hmm doesn't seem fair does it."

"Landon." I wanted his mouth lower, and I wanted it now.

"What do you want?" He peered up at me as his lips softly teased the skin above my jeans. Using my own tactics against me. For a second words left me as I stared down at him. "Better tell me what you want or I'll leave you right here, turned on and needy."

"I want your mouth on my pussy." I said the words without a hint of embarrassment. I know what I wanted and I wasn't afraid to say it. I'm a grown woman who knows what she likes so why should I feel embarrassed or weird about saying it out loud. By the low hum in Landon's throat he liked my bluntness.

"Good girl." Won't even lie my underwear just got wetter from those two words alone.

His fingers made quick work of undoing my pants.

"Hips up." It was a bit awkward lifting my hips up while staying on the counter before Landon easily grabbed the waistband of my jeans and pulled them off my legs. My lips twitched at him frowning at the fabric getting stuck by my ankles.

Once he had them off and thrown over his shoulder, those gorgeous blue eyes looked over my semi-naked body. The only thing covering me now was my thin panties but those did little to hide what's between my legs.

It wasn't lost on me that this moment was about to change everything between us. We were no longer treading that line, we were about to obliterate it.

As Landon moved to his knees he kept his eyes on me. Like he was making sure I was okay with everything he was doing. The action making my heart flutter. I gave him a small nod to keep going.

Gripping my thighs Landon spread my legs, moving between them with his wide shoulders. My breathing picked up at the sight of him kneeling between my legs. A man kneeling between a woman's legs will forever be the hottest sight. The image of him right now will forever be engrained in my mind.

"Pull those panties to the side." The soft demand had me instantly reaching down to do as he asked. "Mmm is this pussy wet for me?"

Fuckkkk who knew Landon had such a dirty mouth.

I bit my bottom lip as a thumb stroked my folds, feeling just how wet I was. The groan that came from Landon's mouth only made me that much better.

"So pretty." He whispered, eyes watching every swipe his thumb made. My hips jerked as his thumb rubbed my clit. He's barely touched me yet I felt like I could explode at any moment. The tension in the air was growing thicker by the second. I knew whatever control Landon had on himself was seconds away from breaking.

"Keep these open." He said, tapping my thighs. That was all the warning I got before he bent his head. The moment his tongue touched me I was a goner.

His tongue was firm and soft as he dragged it top to bottom. When he lightly licked my clit my eyes almost rolled back in my head. I can't even remember the last time someone went down on me. Years ago? None of that matter though as Landon starting licking me like I was the last ice cream cone on the planet.

My moans echoed through the kitchen and living room. I couldn't give two fucks if my neighbors heard. Someone could walk in right now and I wouldn't care. Not when I had one of the hottest guys I've ever met between my legs about to make me come.

I shifted to lean back on one hand while the other moved down to grip Landon's hair. My fingers gripped the silky strands as my hips rocked softly against his tongue. He looked up at me and it was like I was sucked into a tunnel. I couldn't look away even if I tried.

He was all I could see or feel. That feeling only grew as he slipped in finger inside of me. That pressure in my belly grew with each passing second. The only sounds that could be heard was my panting and how wet I was.

Landon's groan vibrated against my clit making my legs snap shut. If it wasn't for his wide shoulders I probably would have clamped his head between my thighs.

"Landon." I moaned.

With his name on my lips Landon doubled his efforts. I was basically riding his face as he fingered my pussy faster and clamped his lips against my clit.

I only lasted another second before I cried out his name, gripping his hair so tightly as my body shook. Not once did Landon stop or slow down, dragging my pleasure out. I came twice in a row without missing a beat.

I fell back against the counter, the cold marble feeling good on my sweaty skin. I felt like I ran a marathon as Landon licked me one last time before pulling back.

"That was..." I licked my lips trying to come up with the right words.

"If that's all I have to do to make you speechless." Landon teased, moving up off his knees. He moved until he was leaning over me, hands coming down on both sides of my head. All I could do was laugh as I tried to catch my breath.

"Who knew your mouth was good for something other than being an asshole." I teased on back.

"You'd be surprise what else this mouth can do." My body heated at his words. I wouldn't mind finding out what else he could do.

I may have came twice already but it did little to curb the heat in my system. Tilting my hips I pressed against his crotch. Grinning up at him cheekily as I felt how hard he was through his pants.

"Hope you aren't tired yet old man." The way his eyes darkened at my words sent a thrill through me.

"Lets see if you can keep up." The promise in Landon's voice made me shiver. With my legs wrapped around his back Landon stood back up. In one smooth motion he lifted me off the counter by my ass. My hands came up to his shoulders, lacing through his hair as he moved us away from the counter.

"Down the hall." I whispered in his ear. Biting his earlobe like he did to me earlier.

He wasted no time in heading towards my room, his long legs eating up the distance within a few strides. His eagerness had me laughing against his neck.

We came crashing into my room seconds later. With surprising gentleness Landon slid me down his body. My bare chest grazing his. My hands trailed down his bare chest to the buckle of his jeans.

"Unfair I'm practically naked and you still have these on." I played with the top of his jeans as I looked up at him in permission. He was breathing heavy as he gave me a nod.

My hands shook slightly as I unbuckled his jeans, tugging them off his hips. The only sound that could be heard in the room was our heavy breathing as he stepped out of his pants. When I went to pull his boxers briefs down I took a deep breath.

No going back now.

I could see how hard he was through his boxers, showing me just how turned on he was. When I tugged them down, his length bounced up against his stomach. The sight of it made my mouth dry up.

I knew he was big. I felt him against me just a few minutes ago but that did it no justice. He was even bigger than I thought. A groan escaped my lips as I gently grasped him with my hand. Above me Landon echoed the sound.

My eyes were glued to his length as I gently stroked him. My hand barely fit around him and I'm not sure both my hands could even grasp the whole length.

The need to feel and taste him was almost overwhelming. He got on his knees for me I think it's time I return the favor.

As I sank to my knees Landon stared down at me, eyes widening.

"Lydia." Wasn't sure if it was a plea to stop or continue. I was about to ask if this was okay when his hand touched the top of my hand. I took that as encouragement to continue.

My thighs rubbed against each other as I stared at his length inches from my lips. Looking up I met Landon's eyes as I tentatively licked the head. The shudder that went through his body gave me courage to lick the entire length.

Landon's hand was soft on my head, gently brushing my hair as he gazed down at me. There was something so erotic about maintaining eye contact with the person you're pleasuring. Watching as his jaw tightened and his abs flexed. The way his eyes became hooded with each lick.

When I wrapped my mouth around the tip the grip on my head tightened slightly. I grinned around him as I leaned forward, taking more in my mouth. The sound of his groans only spurred me on. Nothing hotter than a man moaning.

His hips flexed as I bobbed my head. I moaned against him as I felt him grow even harder in my mouth. There was something about pleasing a man that makes me feel like a Goddess. Like yes I made you moan like that.

As the minutes passed the grip on my head tightened until Landon's fingers were threaded through my hair as he pushed my head down. The act of him taking control made me soaked and I gladly gave up that control.

Hands on his muscular thighs I let him fuck my mouth like he owned it. Which in this moment he did.

Just when I thought he was going to come he pulled my mouth off of him. I was a mess as I stared up at him panting. His thumb came down to rub against my lips, further smearing the drool on my face.

"Knew this mouth had more use than talking back." Landon's voice was graveling as he teased me. In response I opened my mouth and took his thumb in, my teeth grazing the pad. From the corner of my eye I watched his dick twitch making me grin inwardly.

"I want you bent over as I take your pussy."

In one motion he hauled me up off my knees and turned me around. With his strong chest against my back he ushered me towards the foot of my bed. Each step my heart fluttered in my chest. As soon as the front of my knees hit the bed a firm hand on my lower back pushed me forward.

Large hands caressed my ass ass before grabbing my underwear. I completely forgot I still had them on as Landon tugged them down my legs, tapping my calves for me to lift my feet up.

My breathing picked up as I laid my arms and my chest on the bed. My cheeks flamed at this position. Every. Single. Inch of me was on display for him. There was no hiding as he stood behind me.

"Fuck, you have a nice ass." He punctuated his words by smacking my ass. I let out a yelp at the suddenness but I grew wet at the action. When he did it again I buried my face in the bed to stifle my moan. My ass stung in the most perfect way. "Someone likes that doesn't she?"

All I could do was moan as he spanked my ass again. I had no idea Landon was kinky but I was loving it. Couldn't help but wonder what else he liked.

When a finger ran through my wet folds my moan got louder, lifting up onto my toes wanting more.

"Don't worry I plan on fucking you until your voice is hoarse from screaming."

Please. I mentally pleaded. As his finger circled my clit I moved my hips needing more.

"No more teasing." I begged. I need his cock and I needed it now.

"Think you've been a good enough girl?"

"Yes." I wasn't above begging anymore. Anything to feel him inside of me.

"Mmmm." I arched my back hoping to tempt him into sliding into me. His finger disappeared seconds before I felt him rubbing his cock against me.

My eyes rolled at the feel of him, not at all ashamed at how wet I was right now.

"Beg." He slapped my ass as he continued on teasing the both of us. My hands gripped the bedsheets as I lifted my head just enough to look over my shoulder at him.

"Landon please. Fuck me." I shook my ass, earning me a deep groan. "Please, please, please."

I barely got the last word out before I felt him sliding inside of me. The two of us moaning in sync at the feel. He only had a few inches in but god I felt so full.

Closing my eyes I reveled in the feel of him gently moving inside of me. Inch by inch until I felt him pressed fully against my back. The two of us held still, breathing heavy.

"Shit." I heard him mutter through clenched teeth. Hands grabbing my hips in a tight grip. As a minute passed and I adjusted I wiggled my hips back. I needed him to move. Now.

Taking the hint he slowly moved backwards before sliding back in. The pace was slow and gentle. I could tell he was holding himself back. While I loved this I didn't want him holding back or treating me like I was fragile.

"Landon."

"Hmm?"

"Fuck me." I knew he understood as his grip tightened on my hips seconds before he picked up the pace.

My moans echoed around the room as Landon started to fuck me, hips hammering away. The sound of our skin hitting one another filling the room.

Gone was the controlled man and in his place was one that took what he wanted. And right now he wanted me. He leaned over my back, whispering dirty things in my ear as he fucked me like I was his salvation.

Nothing felt more right than this right here. The two of us lost in each other, with no end in sight. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sooo uh...did we all survive? Need some holy water? Need a hand fan? 

I did tease that this book will be a bit smuttier than the other two. You'll find out just how kinky and dirty Landon and Lydia is. Reading through this I forgot how descriptive I made it  but hey you guys asked! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Think it's too soon for Lydia and Landon? Think it will become a friends with benefits situation? Will the others find out? Hmmm so many question ;) 

I want to thank you guys for the love you've given this book and the series. I love seeing your comments on this book and how much you are enjoying it. Thank you for being so patient with me as I update. I love you guys so much!

I'll see you soon with some more smutty chapters *wink* *wink*

VOTE, COMMENT!

<3 <3 <3

-Ken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 9.8K 38
Book #4 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #41 in Romance 2023 #10 in Nerdy 2023 #27 in Sexualtension 2023 #25 in Banter 202...
867K 24.5K 51
Lydia: Wesley freaking Porter is the last man I want to be stuck with for two months. He's arrogant and selfish. I learned that when he humiliated my...
1.1M 30.3K 51
Book 1 of 3 Lindsey is looking for a fresh start. She's spent the last two years hiding away from everyone, and everything after her best friend and...
97.8K 3.3K 38
Book #5 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #50 in Romance 2024 #69 in Enemies 2024 #83 in Rivals 2023 #17 in Graphic 2023 #1...