His Black Rose

By MaleboJm

Amelia Black, She never thought that one day fate will make her a target of the mafia king, until she fell in... More

Graduation .
Job hunting .
Meeting his fated .
The rude hunk .
Signing the contract .
My sweetheart .
Dinner celebration .
Traitors
First day at work .
Painful memories .
Digging into her past .
A challenge .
The hard recipe .
shopping spree .
The butterfly effect .
Leo .
Trying again .
Finally .
The D-day .
Special Guests .
Being recognized.
Being recognized II.
A proposal.
Leo's motive .
A memory of that fateful day.
How much more can i take?
I'm ready.
The Truth.
Hospitalized.
I'll always be there for you.
Picking up the pieces.
I can't lose her.
Stable.
Primrose.
The twins.
It Can't be.

Meeting him again .

19 4 0
By MaleboJm

Amelia .

I wish I could scream right now, I'm officially a chef starting tomorrow . I signed the contract and my day is already looking so bright . I'm so happy, I look around the kitchen and every equipment and kitchen utensils looks expensive, that cooking fever rushes to me and I almost cooked up a storm, there are only three chefs here now I understand why Rose said they need me, this place is huge and a lot of people love to eat here, there are even private rooms if you need that space away from public . Mann this place is massive . Anyway I need to go shopping and maybe braid my hair .
While going to the exit, someone almost bumped into me but this time I saw it coming and moved out of the way . But I was too late cause this fucken guy was just too fast and I almost fell until I felt a hand on my waist holding me steady . He smells nice atleast .

" We meet again sweetheart " a deep husky voice said to my ear, fuck I almost dropped my panties .
I look up and it's the devil hunk, I quickly got out of his grasp and fixed myself, I'm sure my cheeks are a shade of red now .
" Well and you bumped into me again, atleast this time you saw it, and thanks for catching me there, now if you'll excuse me " I say and dash to the exit without even giving him another look . He is really hot but also scary so no thanks .
" Wait "
I stop and look back, fuck my heart is beating out of my chest, what does he want ? And why is he here I mean this door is only used by staff, does he work here too ? But he doesn't seem like a restaurant type, whatever .
" I did not catch your name "
" Cause I did not throw it " oops, he gave me that smile if his that creeps me out, maybe I shouldn't have said that but I couldn't help it .
" Right, do you mind throwing it so I can catch it ?" He says while licking those lips, I bet they are yummy, what the fuck is wrong with me ..
" I actually do mind, now excuse me I'm in a hurry " I went out and I finally breathed .. I was holding my breath all along damn this hot man .
Anyway time to braid my hair and shop for a few jeans .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.7K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
27.1K 822 8
The desire to keep you to myself is what pushes me to do something inexplicable. - Yandere Lover All the Oneshots are...
740K 14.7K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
963K 25.5K 61
#64 in Romance 08/02/18 #11 in Dark Romance 07/30/18 #18 in Dark Romance 07/20/18 #139 in Dark Romance 07/05/18 #30 in Dark Romance 07/12/18 Amelia: ...