MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 71

110 6 0
By MonsterMasher690

Jade was bored.

The tour bus was now entering the Forest of Catalos and all she could do from the moment they left the diner was study over and over again the huge book of protocols that Blackfox had given her.

Everett had told her to meet him hours ago, but it was impossible because Alex had spent most of the trip in the bunk above his doing whatever wolves do to pass time.

Was there no privacy here?

Luckily, Alex came out from behind the curtains and headed for the kitchenette on the left side of the vehicle, opposite of the entry door.

Jade was sitting in the small armchair by the door when he took out a pan from under the small cook.

Finally! It was time to put this huge book aside and listen to what Everett had to say!

"Well, the concert will be in the pool area then? Why not in the auditorium? What?! Some tickets sold twice? No, no, that's perfect! More money for Frank’s charity but... Of course. There will be more space there," Zeth was sitting in a small, two-seat dinette table next to the entry door on the right side, with many papers on the table and making many calls while Egor did the accounting.

“I'm gonna pick you up, and I'll drive fast baby. High heels and a fancy outfit. Something that fits like a glove. Hey, hey, hey.” Alex was singing ‘I Will Be Your First’ in the kitchenette while making some weird tofu hamburger.

"It’s now or never," Jade slammed the book shut and stood up. Zeth noticed her urgency to go to the back and raised an eyebrow, but lowered his gaze when his phone rang again.

“Don’t be suspicious, don’t be suspicious,” Jade walked to the back of the vehicle, passing by the first set of bunks.

To her right, Frank was lying down in his bunk with his headphones on and Draco was in the one below playing Angry Birds on his tablet while eating Sweet Tarts Gummies.

To her left, Finn was in the upper bunk reading a book and Kevin was sleeping, even snoring, in the one below.

“Everett?” Opening some fancy red curtains, she entered the bunks located at the rear of the vehicle.

The top bunk was Alex's, and there were many stuffed animals on it. How cute!

On the lower bed was Everett doing... Nothing.

He was lying there with his hands on his chest and his blue eyes lost in infinity.

"I'm glad you could finally come," Everett said without looking at her.

“I was told that the beds stow away and the bedroom converts to a lounge area with a couch and coffee table.” Said Jade, sitting on the bed, rubbing Everett’s leg, “Shall we?”

“If we must,” Everett replied, “You want coffee?”

"Alex took over the kitchenette," Jade said, laughing because Everett's bed was huge, much bigger than the one above. “I doubt I will get any coffee anytime soon.”

“You came here for what I have figured out?” Everett asked her.

"Yeah," she shifted her shoulders, "I wanted to talk to Zeth regarding my doubts about my monster nature too, but he's busy talking on the phone, and Egor looks very stressed so I think there are problems. Both are very immersed in logistics stuff."

“Who is driving then?” Everett raised an eyebrow and she pointed back.

“Autopilot,” she replied, “Frank’s invention.”

“I hope we do not crash,” Everett raised his eyebrows, “It was initially faulty and could only travel in straight line. It was rewired by your step-father but we better be careful.”

"I see you all have a history with Henry," Jade said, sighing, "What else has he done?"

“He upgraded turbo engine,” Everett began counting with his fingers, “Installed high-tensile strength cable to tour bus, like Evie’s grapple gun.” He continued counting with his fingers, “He added flamethrowers to exhaust pipes. Reconfigured panelling and windows to be bulletproof, installed rocket launcher in compartment on top of bus, installed laser turrets. Oh! And small spiked balls can be deployed to pop pursuers tires.” He then hit the wall next to his bunk, startling Jade. A hidden gun compartment opened up. There was a machine pistol inside, “Bus has many of these too.”

“Oh! That’s a...”

“Škorpion vz. 61, developed in 1959 by Miroslav Rybář,” said Everett, “Cup holder between driver and passenger seats is hidden compartment too. It holds FN Five-seven semi-automatic pistol.”

“You know about guns, huh?” Jade asked as Everett closed the compartment. "I don't know if you scare me or if that's sexy," she laughed and Everett smiled slightly, rising from the bed with a grunt to sit next to her, although he had to slouch a little. "Thank you for telling me that the tour bus is a mobile weapon, but I meant... Do you know what else my stepfather has done? Regarding monsters?"

"Oh! Don't you know Henry was Hunter?" Everett raised an eyebrow and her eyes widened. She covered her mouth, shaking her head, "Oh... I think I screwed up."

"Everett, you are a knowing Yeti," Jade said and he nodded, "Do you know who Leonidas Guarr was?"

"Are you talking about Cat King who used to rule Lyonfort and became ally of Zeth? Or your father?" He asked and Jade grimaced, "Your father. Sure."

"Do you know anything about Leonidas?" Jade insisted.

"Don't tell Zeth I told you," Everett looked down, “He was descendant of Guarrs of Lyonfort, systems engineer, nothing spectacular.”

"And how do you know that? Is it a part of Evalon's history?" Jade asked but Everett shook his head.

"Your stepfather and I became friends at his gym," Everett said with a slight smile, "In fact, I won bodybuilding trophy and he was my manager. Didn't you see photo in his office?"

"He never lets me into his office," Jade looked around, "I guess it has something to do with it being as weaponized as this bus."

"I don't think you're pureblood Guarr. You are very beautiful for feline," Everett said, without a filter.

“Thanks but... What am I then?” She sighed and covered her face with both hands. Everett hesitated for a moment, but then began to rub her back as if to calm her down.

"Hasn't Evie told you about Oblivio?"

“Nope. Well yes, but she didn’t say much,” Jade looked up at him with a frown, "She has hidden many things from me. Bestie of the year, huh?"

“I want to be Bestie of the Year, so I will tell you,” Everett nodded, "Oblivio was cosmic being, like Stephen King's Pennywise. Oblivio controlled all of Bakerwood and fed on lust and blood," Everett said, brushing a strand of hair from Jade's face, "Jade, I want to show you something," Everett lifted a pillow, pulling out an old notebook, opening it on some pages where he had left coloured markers, "People think I'm stupid or that I don't pay attention, but in reality, everything gets recorded in my Yeti Brain by accident."

“What is this?”

"Things I've written when Yeti Brain repeats other people's conversations," Everett was flipping through his notebook too quickly, "After talking to you last night, I did some math and realised I have answer you're looking for."

He stopped at a page, one that said Evie had spoken to Zeth on November 1, 2019 at two thirty-two in the afternoon outside the Solar.

"Evie said it was best not to talk about this in front of me, I was sitting on stairs writing 'My Beautiful Freak' and Zeth said I wouldn’t understand, so I listened to everything." Everett said.

"And do you really remember everything they said?" Jade raised an eyebrow and Everett nodded.

"I even remember it was Friday, that #1 song in UK was Dance Monkey, that Beto O’Rourke ended his presidential campaign that day, that I was wearing white T-shirt with blue and purple stripes, that I had pancakes and blueberries for breakfast, and that Evie smelled like Kenzo Flower," Everett said.

“Ok, quick question. Do you possess hyperthymesia or something?” Jade raised an eyebrow, “You know... The rare medical condition that makes you remember all you have seen or heard? You never watched Unforgettable?"

"I like to think I'm unforgettable. It's nice thought," Everett nodded, looking down, blushing, "But back to topic. This conversation was weird. We band members had known each other for less than month, and I guess Zeth thought I was dumb."

“And what did they talk about?” Jade raised an eyebrow.

"I wrote everything that same night. Yeti Brain keeps repeating conversations if I don't write them down," he cleared his throat, “Do you want me to read it or show it to you?"

“Show me,” Jade nodded and he handed her his notebook, and then he started to play with his fingers a little.

SEXY BODYGUARD - I investigated what you asked me to. You were right, Mr. Rahman. On July twenty-second 1997, Project Lycandros-Alpha became Alicia's Pharma’s first monster made from Oblivio’s sample obtained in 1990.

BOSSY BOSS - That means my theory is correct. Oh! I never get tired of being right!

SEXY BODYGUARD - More than you think, Mr. Rahman. The scientists in charge were doctors Alfanso and Betatriz Alfaro, they used their own DNA to create the project, but they soon learned that Victoriano wanted to eliminate them and take credit for the project.

BOSSY BOSS - And the Lycandros-Alpha project was never found, I guess?

SEXY BODYGUARD - You are wrong about that, Mr. Rahman. They both destroyed the laboratory before leaving, and left behind the experiment to burn.

BOSSY BOSS - And what if it wasn't like that? What if what they let burn was another failed experiment and they passed it off as Lycandros-Alpha?

SEXY BODYGUARD - Do you have a theory Mr. Rahman?

BOSSY BOSS - Many, but I need more information. Come back when you know more, and please investigate Alfanso and Betatriz. I want to know exactly what they did when they left Bakerwood to return to Hollow Woods.

"Wait, July twenty-second? Isn’t that..." Jade covered her mouth.

"Alex's birthday. Even year is same as when he was born." Everett nodded, flipping through some pages quickly, "Now look at this.”

Jade immediately saw the page dated October 17th of last year. Oh! That was the night she met the boys!

ALEX - And when exactly did the voting take place?

ZETH - It was implied that I was to be the leader. Or do you guys want to be a manager, singer, marketing team, and PR all in one?

FINN - Zeth's right. He is the one who always solves all the problems, and does almost everything that an entire team should do.

ZETH - Obviously, I'm always right. Thank you, handsome. What can I say? I'm a very capable man.

ME - You guys talk a lot and say very little.

DRACO - Since when are you just standing there without talking?

ME - A while

ALEX - We'll have to put a bell on you.

"I don't understand any of this," Jade frowned, "What does it have to do with..."

"It's other page," Everett said with a grunt.

"Oh! Sure! Sorry!" She cocked her head, “And what is this one about?”

"This is conversation Zeth had with Evie on October 18th of last year. Zeth was on phone with speaker on and we had just arrived at university, it was before your drama with Finn." Everett explained, "I wrote this before you arrived so I would have clear mind."

Jade looked at the notebook, and was impressed that Everett could even remember the exact hour of the day.

ZETH - So you’ve confirmed that Henry is Jannet's father? She is not a Hunter then?

EVIE - I talked to him this morning at his gym, he is her stepfather in fact, and her name is Jade. She is the biological daughter of Leonidas Guarr, the interesting thing is that his neighbour in Bakerwood was Sarah Monrey, and he disappeared eight days after moving in with his wife.

ZETH - If Dr Sarah Monrey learned that her new neighbours were Leonidas and his wife, she probably kidnapped him because of the similarity between Felines and Lycans. Perhaps she wanted to replicate the Lycandros-Alpha project.

EVIE - I thought the same thing. Nicole Peterson reported Leonidas missing in December 2001 and investigations were carried out for an entire year until the Hunters became involved in the case. Specifically, Henry Steinfield. He was the one who saved Leonidas in December 2002 and destroyed all records of Project J-4D-3, including the project itself. He assured me that there is no trace left, but Mother Alycia found Leonidas and Nicole in Hollow Woods when they were in witness protection and...

ZETH - Evie, I have to hang up. We'll talk later, Everett keeps staring at me without blinking and it makes me nervous.

EVIE - Okay, and by the way, Draco didn't close the door to the tour bus.

ZETH - How do you know that?

EVIE - I'm in the bell tower, I see everything from here. Talk to you later.

"It's a little scary that you can remember conversations so well, Everett," Jade said, but he grabbed the notebook and flipped through the pages quickly. "What are we looking for now?"

"It's just that I never write in chronological order, I just open random page and write. Where is it? Where is it? Here!" Everett pointed with a finger. “Zeth and I were gossiping when we left you alone with Laska to go get boots and gothic wedding dress. You remember that? Laska asked me for Zeth's autograph"

“I do,” Jade nodded and started reading as soon as he handed her the notebook. Everett was proud to be helpful, he even smiled a lot.

ME - What do you know about pretty scrawny girl?

ZETH - Jade? Well, there was not much. She officially moved here two years ago, but she had lived in Hollow Woods before and was Frank’s neighbour across the street.

ME - She lived here?

ZETH - Yeah, a few months after Jade turned eight, her mother decided she couldn't live in Hollow Woods with Henry anymore, so she left with Jade.

“Thanks for calling me pretty, and scrawny,” Jade rolled her eyes and Everett took a newspaper clipping from the back of the notebook, "And what is that?"

“You were eight years old in 2010 if my math serves me right," Everett said and Jade nodded.

"Yes, I left on December 23rd, I remember it because I was afraid that Santa Claus wouldn't find me if I moved without giving notice. And my birthday was September 8th, why?"

 "Well look at this. Alicia's Pharma laboratory in Bakerwood was reactivated on December twenty-first 2010, two days before you left. And Alex told us at diner he was thirteen when some people came to his house to question his parents, when? Night of Christmas dinner, and they locked him in closet with tape over his mouth so he wouldn't make noise." Everett pulled out two more newspaper clippings, "Funny thing is that 'wild animal attacks' in Bakerwood stopped in 2002, and until 2010 they happened again. I think Victoriano Rubinstein found out Oblivio had returned, and Henry sent you and your mother away to hide you from Alicia's Pharma.”

“Wait, wild animal attacks?” Jade cocked her head.

"Oblivio. It made people forget victims to feed without gathering attention, hence its name. It was most powerful monster Hunters have ever eliminated." Everett replied, "And I have theory."

Then he remained silent, looking into infinity, humming a song. Jade stared at him, as if waiting for an answer. But he didn't say anything.

"So... Are you going to tell me your theory?" Jade cocked her head.

"Loading," he said, "My WiFi is slow sometimes. It's frustrating to me too. Like when you watch porn and it starts buffering, and you buffer with video.”

"You know you can not-buffer with the video, right? That you can... Keep going." She bit her lip.

"That's possible?!" Everett raised his eyebrows very high. "That means I can do more than just wait there seeing my reflection off computer screen?!”

“Well yeah, I guess," Jade rubbed her forehead.

"Wait! I have theory now!" Everett exclaimed, scaring Jade, "Shall I tell you?"

“Well... Yeah!”

"Okay. I'll tell you," he stood up and began pacing, “I think in 1990, Frank's grandfather got sample of Oblivio. In 1997, Project Lycandros-Alpha was born from that sample, who I assume is Alex. I think his parents thought it was better to pass him off as bastard than as experiment. Later in 2001, I think Victoriano found out about Leonidas and created J-4D-3 Project in 2002 using Feline DNA and Oblivio’s sample, but then Henry arrived..."

"What does that have to do with me?" Jade cocked her head.

"You were born on September 8 2002, right?" He asked and she nodded.

“Yeah. Why?”

“If Nicole Peterson reported Leonidas missing in December 2001, and Henry saved him in December 2002... How did she end up pregnant? Nicole is human, and you were born Felino just like your father. How?! Twelve months had passed!"

"Wait! Evie said Frank's great-great-grandfather founded Alicia's Pharma after meeting some Mother Alycia, and that she was part of Henry's past," Jade frowned. "She also said that Leonidas sacrificed himself to save me from Mother Alycia and her immortal wolves, that's why Henry adopted me so..."

"What if Mother Alycia wanted you because..."

"Because Henry never eliminated the J-4D-3 project...” She felt like the entire world around her had collapsed, "I am J-4D-3!"

"Which means you and Alex are Mini Oblivios," Everett nodded, "That would explain your shared promiscuity and how irresistible you two are."

"But wait! If Oblivio fed on lust and blood...” She gasped, “Do you think I have any of that in me?"

"I don't think you and Alex have killer instinct, just Horny Oblivio instinct," Everett said, "And I think Evie ignores that because you've shown no signs of being Mini Oblivio.”

"But you've noticed," she nodded, "That explains my sudden horny brain."

"Maybe you are like Oblivio," Everett said, kneeling, taking Jade's hand in his, "Maybe the shape your body takes depends on who you have..."

“Sex with, yeah,” She shook her head, "But I don't understand. With Zeth I did almost nothing, nor with Alex. I've only done it with Frank and Draco and it was with protection. Maybe we're wrong, Everett. Maybe it's just my cat nature. It would be interesting to find out but..."

"Do you want to find out?" Everett raised an eyebrow, “You only slept little and you have energy, like Frank. You have fangs now like Draco's. You have claws like Alex's. And your face became more symmetrical like Zeth's. I think the answer is obvious."

"And what would happen if I did something with you?" Jade asked, and Everett raised his eyebrows, "Would it make me very tall? Muscular like Laska? Would my hair turn white? I'm not proposing anything but you could be the definitive answer!"

"Well... I told you that if you needed sex, you could come to me," he said, opening a drawer under his bunk. In there, there was a shotgun, a couple of axes and a little black bag from which he took out a condom, "Do you want me to have sex with you, Jade? Because..." He blushed and swallowed hard, his eyes were filled with terror, perhaps fear of being rejected.

“Oh! Well...” she bit her lower lip, “I guess...”

"I don't want to interrupt your ‘mating ritual’ but...” Zeth said, opening the curtains, looking at Jade and Everett a little annoyed, "We're here."

"Were you behind the curtains listening?" Jade swallowed hard.

“Every word,” Zeth nodded, looking at Everett with something resembling pride, “You amaze me, big guy. I think you would make a great Yeti detective."

"I want TV show," Everett puffed out his chest and put his hands on his waist, "And raise!"

"We'll talk about the TV show later," Zeth patted him on the chest, "For now, let's..."

"And my raise?" Everett growled.

"For now! We have to get ready for tonight’s concert," Zeth replied, "And Jade, I think you, me and Henry have a lot to talk about."

"So you didn't know any of this?" Jade raised an eyebrow.

"No, I admit it," Zeth hissed, rubbing his nape, "Bad news then. No sex until we're sure if it's true or not. And I don't want a single word of this to Alex, not yet."

"I'll tell Evie though," Jade said and Zeth nodded, "She must know something about this... Oblivio."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 925 23
this is Odessa's life story on how she was some how impregnated by a demon. After she was impregnated her whole life turned around not wanting to be...
973K 30.3K 61
Dans un monde où le chaos et la violence étaient maitre, ne laissant place à ne serrait ce qu'un soupçon d'humanité. Plume était l'exception. Elle...
2.7K 111 40
Scarlet Larin, a 22 year-old millionaire working as an assassin for the deadliest company in the organization. But even tho she may be praised she ha...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...