MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 53

83 6 0
By MonsterMasher690

Finn returned to the Solar with Draco, exiting the elevator with his head in the clouds, but they were storm clouds.

Frank would now learn the truth about his accident. Zeth had confided in Finn what he knew a long time ago, and things wouldn't end well at all.

Finn wanted to protect Zeth and Draco, but it was their fault for hiding the truth of Frank's relationship with a mad scientist who did the cruellest shit to innocent people.

Finn could do many things, but he couldn't protect Zeth forever.

"I'm going to continue writing the song," Draco said as he entered the Solar. "Do you need anything?"

"Are you going to turn off the lights and light a candle?" Finn asked, and Draco nodded, smiling and effusive. How could he be so calm now? "Fine. I'll be in my room.”

Walking down the hallway of doors felt like an eternity. He passed Frank's door, Draco's door, and Alex's door until he reached his own, right in front of Kevin's new room.

But when he opened the door, he stopped short, blinking a lot.

"Zeth, what are you doing in my room?" Finn asked. Zeth had a thoughtful face and was lying on the water bed with his eyes fixed on the ceiling, his hands behind his head, and his feet dangling from the edge.

"Since you found out you're a monster, you haven't slept. Why do you want this water bed?" Zeth asked without even turning to see Finn.

"It's comfortable to listen to music with your eyes closed, and listening to Fall Out Boy songs makes it quite an experience," Finn said, closing the door of his room. In here, it was like a small aquarium. The walls had many tubes filled with water and fish of all colours, and Finn remembered the name of each and every one of them.

There was also a huge Jacuzzi that he spent most of his time in when he was here, but right now, the only thing in here for Finn was Zeth.

"You still haven't answered my question. What are you doing in my room?"

"Jade is in mine. I'm not going to keep her up with my perfection," Zeth said, still not looking at Finn. "And! I find it uncomfortable to stay awake and watch her sleep. That's something out of a toxic romance book."

"Yeah, I even wrote a song about it with Frank and Draco," Finn laughed and sat on the bed next to Zeth, who only turned his blue eyes to look at him. "Draco is writing a song right now, in fact."

"When I wrote 'I Met A Girl' with Everett, I asked you guys if you thought Jade would like it but you, in particular, didn't say anything. You just nodded and left." Zeth wiggled his eyebrows. "I wonder why."

"Well, you guys literally wrote 'Scrawny like a dummy, started growing on me, acted like my granny, she was not that funny' and then mentioned, in the chorus that she fainted not once, but twice! So I thought she would feel offended or..." Finn rubbed his forehead. "Okay, maybe I was a bit jealous, and that's why I just nodded and left."

"Well," Zeth chuckled, "I guess she likes the song. Evie told me that Jade acted like a little girl every time she played it loud during her martial arts and gymnastics training."

"Evie told me that Jade likes the self-improvement part of 'I Met A Girl' and that she also listens to 'Personal Trainers' when she goes to the gym," Finn said, and Zeth snapped his fingers with a wink.

"I told you that song would inspire a lot of people to work out," Zeth checked his nails. "There are a lot of comments about it in the video for the song. Don't you love how I'm always right?"

"You know I love you more than how much I love that you're always right," Finn looked down, whispering, but then he grumbled and turned to look Zeth in the eyes. "But why are you telling me this?"

"Because it made me think that maybe we have saved many lives with our music. But now I'm not sure if there will be more music after what's been happening."

"You're getting emotional, that's never good," Finn cocked his head. "You're sad, I can see it in your eyes."

"I am not sad. I'm just thoughtful because I think I'm close to knowing who is behind this but not why the blonde is here. But yes, I'm worried, I must admit," Zeth sighed and sat up on his elbows. "But I am here to..." He trailed off, not really knowing how to finish that thought. "What am I doing here, Finn?"

"You tell me," Finn replied.

"The evil blonde made me realise this must end." Zeth grunted, “Yes, that’s why I’m here.”

"If you're talking about the band, you know we won't agree, none of us," Finn replied with a frown. When Zeth grumbled, he knew it. He was talking about disbanding. "Wait, is that it?"

"Yes, it is," Zeth shook his head. "I can't afford to put you and the others at risk, and fame is synonymous with being in someone's sights." He covered his face with his hands and slouched. "We are monsters, and the hunters are still out there."

"What if we stop being monsters?" Finn replied, "Laska can do wonders with makeup and hair. Plus, I don't think anyone knows that we're actually monsters, everyone thinks it's a show. Halloween is near, we can say that we dressed up as humans just as people dress up as us, then we make it permanent."

"Finn, you're a genius but... What if..." Zeth mumbled and looked back at Finn. "What will we do if a real threat comes for us?"

"You don't consider the blonde a real threat from what I see," Finn put his hand on Zeth's shoulder.

“Oh no! She is a threat, but her client isn’t.”

"I've known you for years now. And I know that behind the self-centred and a little conceited boy, there is a leader and guide for all of us, a noble, altruistic, intelligent, and kind boy. And if you don't think this is a real threat, I believe you, and I also know that you can guide us along the safe path."

Zeth smiled softly.

"Thank you, Finn."

"And did I mention that you're handsome and my crush?" Finn wiggled his eyebrows as he stood up, and Zeth laughed a little, looking at the hand Finn offered to help him up from the waterbed.

"Yes, yes you have," Zeth held his hand and stood up, "Actually, I read your diary. You left it on the nightstand," Zeth pointed back, and Finn covered his face with a long lament. "That wet dream of yours, pun intended, in which you say I gave you a blowjob... I have to admit it made me blush."

"I understand that you're probably a top and not a bottom but..."

"You know, Mr. Seamons? I'm quite adventurous," Zeth said as his hands pressed lightly against Finn's firm pecs and moved up to rest on his shoulders. "And when it comes to this, as long as I'm in control, I don't give a damn."

"Are you serious?" Finn had never blushed this much.

"I didn't imagine you'd want me on my knees, but I'm flexible," Zeth winked, "Come on, I owe you this, so kiss me."

“What?!”

“Kiss me,” Zeth moved closer to his lips, “I know you want to.”

"Oh... Okay," Finn timidly reached for Zeth's waist, slowly, so slowly. Their lips met, just brushing. His hands moved to Zeth's back, drawing him in closer as they deepened the kiss.

Oh! Zeth definitely didn't fool around. But boy, he was a hard kisser!

One second they were talking, and the next, Finn was under his control, kissing his upper lip while Zeth sucked on his lower lip.

Zeth's tongue soon entered Finn's mouth, without fear of a bite of piranha teeth, without stress or hesitation.

This was so erotic! So hot! But Finn still had doubts...

This was crossing a line, it was going from friends to something more perhaps. What if the next time they both saw each other, all this ruined their friendship? What if their friendship became blurred because of this? Uncomfortable? What if Finn had already changed the direction of their shared destiny?

Maybe Finn should have waited and said no, maybe Finn should have thought before kissing Zeth back so passionately. This kiss was a deadly dance, one wrong move and it would all be over.

Zeth didn't look uncomfortable, he felt quite relaxed kissing his lips, but perhaps this was risking too much for too little.

Finn pulled back slightly, and Zeth moved to follow him.

Zeth was definitely interested in Finn, the door was open, it always had been, but Finn wasn't sure if it was a good idea to accept the invitation.

The kiss became hungrier, Finn's lips parting to catch his lower lip, Zeth's lips parting to cling to his.

Finn drew a hand upward, tracing a line from the small of Zeth's back until his fingers rested between his shoulder blades.

Zeth moaned into his mouth, his fingers gliding along his neck to twine in his blonde and pink hair. Finn reciprocated, joining him in relishing the sensation as their tongues touched, like an electric buzz on every taste bud.

As one, they broke off for air. They stood still for a moment, foreheads pressed together.

"You are...” Finn could barely speak, “You are so..."

"Finn?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up and kiss me," Zeth ordered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.5K 19
Daisy, an aromantic, asexual, teenager accidentally summons Asmodeus, the charming incubus. Hell ensues. Literally. It's not smutty it's literally...
232K 5.6K 36
My name is Destiny, I have had a pretty hard time growing up, made some mistakes, but in the end i still managed to find true love. He's smart, hot...
47.3K 827 29
Ice is just a normal boy living a normal life. Or so he wished. He was been teased since he was born due to his condition. He later finds out the tr...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...