Fairy Tail: The Element

Por IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... Mais

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!

Chapter 65: Celebration

259 4 3
Por IamGamerA

The battle was over, the dragons had been either vanquished or returned to the past. The civilians of the capital had been given temporary refuge while the town was being rebuilt. In the meantime, all the wizards that fought the dragons had been invited to a party at the royal palace.

Standing outside on the balcony. Neos looks out into the destroyed town, wearing a somewhat long red suit with golden trim, and the Fairy Tail symbol on it next to his left chest. Black leggings with black boots that look more like high heels with sharp blades. He wore a white glove with sharp golden nails. His hair ties back in a ponytail.

"Neos..." A voice calls out as Neos turns to see Ultear, wearing a simple white light blue dress with her back open, with long white boots. Still wearing her white ribbon. The dress shows most of her skin as she looks away somewhat shy, exposing much of her skin, which now has many cracks. "How do I look?"

"Beautiful." He said, giving her a warm smile.

A few hours back.

The fight is over and the mess is clear, Faker's body begins to glow in a fading blue light.

"So my mission is done." He said as everyone turned to him. Raising Yamato up, Faker drives the blade into his guts much to everyone's shock and horror. "Heavy chains... that does... freeze my bone!"

Neos falls out from his back as the body turns back to Zero. As they separated much to everyone's shock and confusion. As Neos once missing hand is now a demon hand with dark blue skin, sharp claws, and a light blue blade-like spike coming out from the back of his elbow, his right eye is now his demon eye.

"Couldn't you use a better way to separate us?" Neos asks looking back up at his future self.

"As much as I want to stab you again. I'm afraid my time is coming to an end here." Zero said looking down at Neos, his hair is now down looking almost identical to his younger self. He pulls the Yamato out stabbing it on the ground before he looks back to Ultear, he can't help but smile at her. "Ultear... look after me will ya. You know I can be hopeless sometimes." He gave her a warm smile, getting to see his wife again put his soul at ease as he disappeared from the world.

Suddenly royal knights circle around Neos and Ultear much to everyone's shock. Looking down Ultear already knows full well what is going to happen next. She's a wanted criminal after all.

Much to her shock. "Back off, don't make me repeat myself." Neos said standing in front of her in a protective stand. Recalling from Zero's Memory, Ultear was surrounded by knights ordering her arrest. She accepts it knowing full well that she is walking into her own death, and Zero couldn't bring himself to stop them. But unlike his future self who refuses to do something about it, like hell he was going to let the same mistake happen twice.

"Stand down Neos Zero, you're protecting a wanted criminal, Ultear Milkovich!" Captain Arcadios said, and suddenly they all fell to their knees feeling the massive blood lust coming from Neos.

"Heh!? What the? Lunch already?" Mana woke up from her slumber feeling Neos' blood lust, which earned her a smack in the head by Wendy. "A!"

"That seriously can't be your reaction!?" Wendy said while her legs were somewhat shaking due to the bloodlust.

"You're pointing your weapon as someone who was willing to give their life away for this kingdom. The only reason why she's still here was because I intervened." Neos said as the bloodlust grew much more intense and some of the knights passed out because of it. "If you really want to go into crime, then I suggest you take a good look at your ruler. Their action almost caused the end of the world, if you really want to play hero then I should also do the same as well." Hikari and Yami appear on both his hands, as light projections stabbed the ground around him. "Finishing The Ally of Justice's mission. Cleaning up the mess you humans create, aka all of you." He said pointing his white blade toward the King and the Princess before moving his blade to all the knights of the Kingdom of Fiore.

Arcadios's face and many others went pale by his word. What he said was true and they couldn't deny it even if they wanted to, they could try using force to make him submit but Neos is like a one man mage army filled with powerful wizards that are above Wizard Saints, they could try to use this to say he's thread the kingdom to try and use his guild as a bargaining chip. But the moment the Fairy Tail mages walked up standing beside Neos, then mages from Mermaid Heel, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and even Sabertooth. They all knew it was useless to use force or try anything that could cost them their lives, and suddenly the Minister of Defense stepped in.

"I have a proposal." The short old man said raising his hand, despite his legs is shaking in fear, he still tried to put up a brave face, he knew full well not to antagonize Neos Zero. "We leave the responsibility for the wanted criminal Ultear Milkovich to Neos Zero. Any crime she commits from then on he will bear the full responsibility for it."

The Minister turns to gaze at Arcadios giving him the look to not do or say anything, the lasting they want now is to make an enemy out of the wizards that fought for their kingdom. 'From what I can see, Neos Zero is the son of the Dragon of Apocalypse, Acnologia. In the future, he could become the legendary hero summoned through time. We can't make an enemy out of him.' He thought as sweat ran down his forehead feeling Neos's sharp glare directed toward him.

"Not a bad offer." Neos said lowering his bloodlust a bit and making the Minister of Defense release the breath he was holding.

"Then it settles!" A short man with white hair and a mustache walks up, wearing royal clothing. He was king of Fiore, Toma E. Fiore. Seeing an opportunity to smooth things out, he immediately took it, as the lives of not only his daughter but his people are at risk, as they are walking on thin ice. "Ultear Milkovich, from now on all of your past crimes will be clear. But any illegal action you do now will fall on Neos Zero to take responsibility for your action." 

The king said much to Ultear and the knights' shock. The bloodlust disappears and the mages cheer, Ultear can't believe it herself, her past crime was clear. Crime Sorciere was a way for her to try and redeem herself. Looking up at Neos, she can't help but shed a tear seeing his warm smile. "Thank you." She said hugging him.

Back in the present.

"Should we go in?" Ultear said looking down at her palm now having many crack lines.

"Are you nervous?" Neos said seeing Ultear looking down at her skin.

"I don't mind, just... this needs time getting used to." Ultear said looking back up at Neos, but was surprised to see half his face had tan skin that looked like it was spreading on him, the scars on his right eye, and his neck.

"We can use the disguise function of our ring to look normal again. Or we can both look like this." Neos said making Ultear smile.

She activates her ring as her skin turns back to her normal look and Neos does the same. 

"Still, are you really dressing like that?" Ultear said as they both turned to walk back in. "You look like you're ready to fight more than dance."

"Hey, I can dance." 

"In heel? Oh, I'm gonna enjoy seeing this." Ultear said with a sadistic smirk, as they walked back into the room.

"Oh, Neos you seem to be feeling better." They already got a comment from Freed who was trying to chase away girls getting too close to Laxus.

"You seem to be quite occupied there Freed." Neos quickly changed the topic, looking amused at the scene.

"Well, as a proud member of the Thunder God Tribe, I can't allow just anyone to get close to Laxus." Freed replied to which Laxus sweat dropped.

"What are you, my mother?" Laxus said in a whisper like tone, his gaze was then directed at his friend and rival. "You sure you okay?" Laxus narrowed his gaze at Neos, having known him for so long, he could tell when something was off such as it was now.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Just got impaled multiple times today." Neos said while linking arms with Ultear, who sweat dropped hearing his words.

"Ughh? So, the two of you going to dance or somethin'?" Laxus decided to change the topic to a more pleasant one.

"Oh, he will." Ultear said with a smirk.

"In heel? Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this." Laxus said feeling amused at seeing Neos dance in heel.

"Oh? You want to dance with me or something?" Neos teas making Laxus's eye twitch in annoyance.

"Shut up!" Laxus said before turning away.

"Jeez these are hard to walk in." Kagura said then noticed Erza walking towards her, smiling at her.

"How are your injuries, Kagura?" Erza asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

"I could ask you the same, Nee-san." Kagura retorted.

"We've been through a lot... I'm just looking after my younger sibling." Erza smiled at her.

"Uh, how is Mana?" Kagura asks still feeling worried, after seeing Mana's little transformation.

"She's over there." Erza pointed toward Mana who was busy stuffing her mouth with food. "That form takes a lot out of her so she is very hungry."

"I see. Maybe I should go and feed her." Kagura said looking down with a blush, thinking of a way to bond with her younger sibling.

"Well, who knew? You're actually cute." Erza pulled Kagura in for a hug landing Kagura's face onto her breasts causing her to blush even more.

"I was obviously kidding, you numbskull!" Kagura instantly denied it, although her face said otherwise.

Mana is busy stuffing her mouth with food.

"Mana, you shouldn't eat like that." Wendy said seeing the way Mana ate was not so ladylike.

"I'm hungry." Mana answered still chewing.

Wendy let out a sigh, then grabbed a napkin, and wiped the food stain on Mana's mouth, acting like an older sister to Mana, which the Stardust Dragon Slayer doesn't seem to mind.

"Um... Hello." The two sisters turn seeing Sting in a white suit looking away somewhat nervous. "I'm... Sting Eucliffe."

"Yeah, I remember I kick you in the face." Mana said bluntly making Sting look away remembering each time Mana kicked him in the face. Now that he thinks about it, he recalled a feeling of her feet on his face. Quickly turning back holding his face to hide his blush and nosebleed.

"Uh, sorry. I have to go." Sting ran off feeling embarrassed, as the two girls tilted their heads to the side in confusion. Rogue sighed seeing his brother acting like some school girl trying to express her feelings to her crush.

"I don't know if I should be happy or worried for you, Sting." Rogue said looking down.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said standing next to his partner.

"What was that?" Mana asks before shoving another piece of steak into her mouth.

"Who knows." Wendy answered before turning back to Mana. "Anyway, it looks like I'm gonna have to teach you table manners." She said looking at the girl that is her younger sister.

"I don't wanna." She mumbles still chewing.

After sometime they heard a conversation not so far away from them, Sting pleading Yukino to return to Sabertooth now that Jiemma was gone. Also, it seems Minerva just vanished after her defeat in the games. This instantly got Kagura's attention and she marched over. "Hey! Yukino's life belongs to me! She's joining Mermaid Heel and I will brook no objections!"

"You're drunk!" Sting retorted.

"Shut up! Yukino belongs to Mermaid!" Kagura retorted and then the chaos began on which guild Yukino should join. Every single guild went in on the action to get her to join.

"That's enough everyone! You showed great valor during the Grand Magic Games, and your efforts saved the country against the dragons. His Majesty would express his appreciation directly, so take heed!" Everyone watched in anticipation as the music started to play, and a figure came into view, although everyone gaped at seeing Natsu dressed up in a royal outfit and wearing the king's crown. With the pumpkin man from the games trying to get the crown back.

"My subjects! Make yourselves comfortable!" Natsu declared and then let out a laughter as he stood there acting all high and mighty.

"Give that back-kabo!" The pumpkin man who was obviously the king in disguise reached out for the crown.

"I'm the king! I became the king!" Everyone from Fairy Tail paled, and Makarov looked like he was about to lose what little hair he had left.

"Yeah... should have expected that." Neos said looking at Natsu with a deadpan look.

"Well, it could be worse." Ultear said letting a light chuckle. "So how about we have a dance?"

"Oh, why not." Neos took Ultear's hand and led her out to the dance floor. They along with the other couples or those who wanted to dance with each other, slowed dance to the sound of the music. Neos and Ultear looked deeply into each other's eyes, and in that moment, it seemed as if all their troubles were gone. 

"I'm surprised, you actually can dance in heel." Ultear said looking at Neos.

"Told ya." Neos spins her around still having Ultear in his arms, as their face lean in closer to each other.

It might have only been one dance, it may only have lasted a few minutes, but for the two of them, it seemed to last forever. It seemed as if they were all alone on the dance floor, it felt like it, like this moment would last forever.

"Let's do it." Ultear said as they danced with each other.

"Heh?" Neos looks at her in confusion.

"My container is cracked, I can't hold much magical energy within me anymore. But I can still generate magical energy. While your container is fine, but you can't generate magical energy." She said placing a hand on his face. "I'll give you my magical energy. Then we can link together by mark."

Red eyes stare into golden eyes as she moves her finger down his chin, Neos's eyes widen realizing what she meant, and his face has a slight blush.

"Oh? Are you sure, you can handle me?" Neos said with his deep sexy voice.

"I can handle you." Ultear said giving him her seductive look.

Standing a distance away. 

"It's good to see my son all grown up." Mavis said looking at Neos and Ultear. She then turns to the banquet tables with food lying on them, seeing Usagi picking up food on two plates with Erza's help. Before the little girl ran toward Makarov and Mavis.

"Gramp. Here, I got you some food." She said with a smile handing Makarov a plate, making the old master tear up as she reminded him of a very young Laxus.

"Thank you dear." Makarov said with a smile taking the plate. But much to their shock, Usagi handed Mavis the other plate.

"Here, Grampma you should eat too." Said the little girl much to the First Master's shock that an outsider could see her.

"Y-You can see me?" Mavis said still in shock.

"Eh... about that. For some reason, I can see ghosts. Mama and everyone just said it's my imagination. But then Papa showed up and he helped a bit with my ability." Usagi said looking away nervously. "Papa told me, if I ever saw an annoying kid ghost that keep bothering everyone in Fairy Tail. Just ignore her."

Mavis had a shocked look before falling to her knees in defeat, she never thought that her son would do something like this to her. Basically refusing to let her meet her grandkid.

"Then I asked Auntie Erza, and she told me you're my grandmother. Just that your and Papa's relation isn't too good." Usagi said and suddenly Mavis hugged her and cried in joy.

"My granddaughter loves me!" Mavis said with tears of joy.

'Uhhh. Is she always like this?' Usagi thought trying to hold the plate from falling due to Mavis hugging her.

Looking at this interaction from a distance, Erza can't help but smile seeing Mavis finally have her bonding time with Usagi.

"Nee-san!" Kagura calls out and Erza turns to her. "Have you seen Onii-san? I need to talk to him and the woman with him."

"He's on the dance... floor." Erza said pointing to the dance floor but Neos and Ultear were nowhere to be found. "Huh. Where is he? Maybe Mana knows." 

The two sword women turn seeing Mana and Wendy drunk at a table.

"Mana, Wendy!" Both said rushing toward the two little girls.

"Where did you even get these?" Erza asked, as Wendy sat at the table with her face down, her eyes spinning and her face red, while Mana was still holding a bottle with her face red from the alcohol. 

"Nii-san... *hic* storage... *hic* he's making... *hic* baby..." Mana said before she finally passed out. Leaving two shocked women.

"What?" Kagura uttered now shocked by what they just said.

"Mana! Where is he!? I can't miss out on this important moment in his life again!" Erza said shaking the black-haired girl's body but she was out cold.

"D-Did Onii-san get married? And I wasn't invited?" Kagura said with teary eyes as she snatched the bottle from the table and chucked it. Before falling down now out cold similar to her younger sisters from the powerful alcohol. 

"Kagura!?" Erza looked down panicked seeing her three sisters is out cold. And her brother is mating with his wife somewhere and she isn't there to see the important moment in his life. Erza then gets a sniff of the alcohol before coughing due to its strong aroma. "What the? Just how strong is this stuff?"

Erza picks up the bottle and Cana snatches the bottle after she sees Kagura is out cold just after a chuck of it. Cana then chucked the bottle and quickly stopped, coughing due to it.

"This stuff is amazing!" Cana said looking at the almost empty bottle in her hand, her face was already red. Making the Fairy Tail Mages shocked as their number 1 drinker gets red-faced just after a little alcohol from a bottle.

"Give me that!" Erza said with a demanding tone with her hand out making Cana look at her in shock. "That came from Neos's storage, all of my siblings get to drink it, I'm not going to be left out!"

The scarlet-haired woman orders making Cana look at the almost empty bottle then back to the Fairy Queen, then back to the bottle. Risking it Cana chuck the rest of the bottle. The wine was like nothing she ever tasted before, it was extremely powerful alcohol and she isn't going to share it. 

"Cana!" Erza yelled as Cana drank the rest of the bottle before coughing, looking up she met a very angry Erza.

The party went on all night, and the very next morning, the Fairy Tail guild would head on back to Magnolia with pride over having become the number 1 guild in the land. The journey was long, but eventually they arrived back to their hometown, and it was like a festival. People were cheering in the streets over the return of Fairy Tail, the champion guild of the Grand Magic Games. Natsu of course being the person he is walked up front holding their trophy, the Kings' Cup as it was called, up high, Natsu even had Romeo sit on his shoulders to hold the trophy up even higher for everyone to see.

What made it even better was that the mayor of Magnolia, in a token of gratitude for making Magnolia the home of the number 1 guild. Gave the guild back their old guildhall, this was enough to make the old Makarov cry and declare his love for the town.

Inside Neos's base.

"Wow." Ultear uttered in amazement walking inside the cave house that Neos built. "So this is where you live." She said still in awe.

"Yeah." He guided her around showing her the place that would be her new home. Something she didn't think she would ever get.

As they walked she saw a door that was decorated with a green sign, with the word "Usagi's Room" written in colorful crayons. Pushing the door open, she saw it was a simple room with wooden flooring, a small bed, a lamp, a desk, and a closet with many stuffed animals lying around the room.

"So this is Usagi's room." Ultear said still surprised by the place. Walking in she noticed the ribbon she gave her was on her desk next to a not very good drawing of them. But this still makes Ultear smile remembering the time while she still lived with her mother and her childish attempt at drawing them.

They both walk out and look around a bit, Ultear notices a room called storage, opening it she looks down seeing that it is a large ravine filled with many items and a large lacrima down there.

"Careful." Neos said having his arm around her waist and pulling her back before closing the door. "Don't go there, you might fall down."

"I'm once again surprised." Ultear said looking back at him. "How did you even keep this place clean anyway?"

"I know Enchantment Magic and dust are just very tiny pieces of dirt." Neos said as they walked a bit reaching a room that Neos used to make his items.

Looking around she sees his Skyrim, Starlight, Striker, and many baskets filled with many broken and failed projects.

"Give me your hand." Neos said as Ultear raised her left hand out as Neos placed a silver bracelet, with gray markings on her hand. "This bracelet works as a battery so you can store your magical energy. It isn't much, not even 1/4 of your magical container. But this is a way for you to use your magic although just a little."

Ultear gave him a warm smile. "Thank you." She looks down at her hand and sees the bracelet along with the ring he gave her. 'Happiness... I don't deserve to feel this way. I take away so many other's happiness, and yet I'm here with a family.'

"Hey." Neos said snapping Ultear out of her thought. "You're thinking of something dumb were you?" He asks making her look away trying to denied it. "Or are you feeling down because of something?"

"I... I don't deserve to be happy." She said looking down still feeling guilty, until she felt a light chop on her head, as she looked up at Neos.

"Look, I don't want you to feel that way. If this makes you feel any better, you're a witch and I'm a devil." Neos said as she looked down with a smile.

"The match made in hell." She said looking back up at him with her own smile. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
14.2K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...
278 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...
4.2K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...