Fairy Tail: The Element

Av IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... Mer

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 64: Salvation!

116 2 1
Av IamGamerA

Mana's transformation gained everyone's attention, they looked up at the half-dragon girl. Mana opened her mouth letting out a growl, flame, and stardust emitted out from her mouth.

Slowly lifting up her head, her wings spread and fly right at Jack crashing into the dragon's guts.

"UGH!" Jack grunted, before looking down only to meet Mana rushing up and headbutting him in the chin pushing him back.

Stardust Demon Dragon: Star Force!

A burning sphere of bright stardust light flares up on her claws as she shoves it in Jack's face sending the dragon flying down as he crashes down in the ground.

"WHAT THE!?" A mage questions seeing Jack crashed into multiple building by a girl that look like a demon dragon human.

The dark dragon roars behind her, Mana turns letting out a roar sending the dark dragon crashing into the water dragon. Both Sting and Rogue look in shock seeing the two dragons they were struggling to fight just got knocked aside by a powerful breath attack.

"That power..." Rogue uttered seeing the water dragon he was fighting just get sent flying.

"This scent..." Sting uttered, he froze on the spot, recognizing the scent. "Mana Zero?"

He turned expecting to see the black-haired Stardust Dragon Slayer, but instead, he saw an almost naked girl, with dragon scales covering part of her body, with dragon-like aspects. Large wings, tail, and horns, with claws and talons.

 Stardust Demon Dragon: Sonic Edge!

With a swing of her hand, she sent a massive burning stardust light attack at the rock dragon that destroyed a massive part of the town. The dragon roar out in pain feeling its hard scale being cut by a much more powerful dragon.

"Th-That kid. She became a dragon!?" The water dragon questions seeing Mana.

"We have to kill her quick! Before another Acnologia is born!" The red dragon roars out. It along with the water, rock, and the black dragon all charged toward Mana.

Jack just stands aside and watches while Atlas Flame is too busy fighting Gray until a pink-haired dragon slayer jumps on his head and begins eating him.

The dragon slayers look in awe seeing Mana fighting against the four dragons.

"Way to go Mana!" Natsu said still eating on Atlas Flame's hellfire, as they both looked on seeing Mana bodying the four dragons.

"That girl is reminding me of the Dragon King Acnologia." Atlas Flame now siding with Natsu after finding out he is the son of Igneel The Fire Dragon King and his friend.

"Well, that's because her older brother is the son of Acnologia." Gray said now also stop fighting Atlas Flame.

"Really?" Atlas Flame said looking down at Gray.

"Yeah, despite he never been taught dragon slayer magic by his father, they still lived with each other for some time before, Acnologia just left similar to how the other dragons left their dragon slayers." Gray said folding his arms as he could feel the magic Neos gave him slowly disappearing. "Although he is still somehow able to learn dragon slayer magic without the help of one."

"Mana... you got even stronger..." Laxus can only look on, clenching his fist as lightning crackles around him, the eyes dragon is high in the air doing its best to avoid Laxus. "And here I am struggling to kill an already damaged dragon." Laxus is somewhat frustrated with himself. 

"That is..." Jellal uttered seeing Mana throw the water dragon into the rock dragon.

"Just how far ahead is she?" Wendy said feeling inferior to Mana again.

Zirconis began backing off, terrified by Mana as he was reminded of a pitch-black dragon with blue markings.

"This is bad..." Erza said as she began to feel worry.

"What it is Nee-san?" Kagura said as she was helping the the scarlet-haired warrior stand.

"Mana doesn't have much control over that ability, and this form is stronger." Erza said feeling worried because if Mana went out of control and went berserk the only one who could stop her was Neos, and he is gone.

Standing high above the sky on Motherglare's back, Future Rogue was pissed seeing Mana has single-handedly attracted the attention of four dragons and is somehow currently bodying them.

"What the hell!? Who the hell is that girl!? I don't remember seeing her in my timeline!" Future Rogue yells in frustration. As Mana is currently holding onto the tail of the red dragon and spinning it around like it was just some toy. "Maybe..."

"Wow..." Sting uttered as his heart was beating rapidly seeing Mana brutally beat down on the dragons.

"Sting?" Rogue said looking at his brother before he sweat-dropped seeing Sting blushing with a nosebleed. "You can't be serious!?"

Then he heard something shaking behind a wall, looking at it he saw Gajeel hiding and praying. "Please if any lore is out there please don't let her find me!"

"Gajeel!?" Rogue questions feeling shocked and somewhat scared seeing Gajeel's afraid expression.

Turning back he sees Rogue, he suddenly grabs the Shadow Dragon Slayer and pulls him up close. "Listen, kid! If that terror incarnate come down here. You're the meat shield!"

This confused Rogue for a bit before he realized the one Gajeel was talking about was Mana. Looking up he sees she is literally ripping off the scale of the water dragon, as it roars in pain and agony. Rogue's face turned pale as he remembered Mana's plan was to kick him in the ball during the fight, but lucky Wendy didn't follow through with it. Luckily Sting was her target, not him that day.

"N-No thank." Rogue uttered only to get a dead glare from Gajeel as he immediately nodded his head, despite not wanting to get his ass kicked right now. "Uh... Yeah."

Future Rogue then began casting his spell trying to control Mana but it somewhat backfired, as Mana began holding her head in pain for a bit before her arms fell limps as she had her head down.

"What the..." Jack said seeing Mana suddenly stop as she slowly lifted up her head, with both hands raised as magical energy was gathered to a sphere above her head. "STOP IT BRAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL US ALL!" Jack roars out gaining everyone's attention but Mana still pays him no mind as she continues to gather her attack.

Jack rushed down trying to stop her only to be kicked in the face as he was sent crashing into multiple buildings by Mana as the sphere above her was getting larger.

"Jack what did you do!?" Atlas Flame roars out as Jack gets up.

"That girl is the child of my rival Fudo. She became a dragon slayer via ritual, so I thought I could overwrite his with mine. But it seemed that she was able to combine both our magic." Jack said to his friend as he got up to his feet. "And what she is doing now is using Red Nova but a much more powerful version than mine."

"You can't be serious!?" Atlas Flame questions with his eyes wide open.

"What does it do?" Natsu asks still eating.

"If she unleashes that attack, she might destroy this entire kingdom and possibly kill everyone within it." Jack answers as Natsu stops eating and looks toward Mana with a shocked expression.

"MANA! Snap out of it!" Erza yells out but she doesn't listen as the ball of magical energy is getting bigger and bigger by the second.

Suddenly a rift in space and time was opened as a white-haired mage with golden eyes, wearing a long black coat, black pants, and boots with a flowing white toga draped around his torso. His hair was somewhat long and messy. He is wielding Yamato in his left hand.

The man looks almost identical to Zeref, having a somewhat empty look in his eyes, looking up at Mana, the man raises his hand and snaps his finger.

De-spell

And just like that the magical energy Mana was letting out all disappeared much to everyone's shock as she fell down. He jumped up pulled his toga off and wrapped it around the unconscious girl. Now holding her in both hands.

 Landing down he turns back to Erza who is glaring at him, seeing the unconscious Mana in his hand. 

"You're just as beautiful as the day I lost you." He said making the scarlet haired warrior's face blush. As he hands the little girl to Erza. "Take care of her for me, Erza."

Erza didn't know what to do only reaching out and holding Mana in her arms.

"You are..." Kagura said looking at the mage that somehow stopped Mana. She can feel his magical energy is somewhat similar but she can't put a finger on it.

The men turn up to face Future Rogue who is glaring at him on Motherglare.

"So you're the bug that's been causing a mess in the time stream." He said looking up with a weird smile. 

"Neos?" Erza uttered looking at him, who just tilted his head back and gave her a warm smile.

Using Yamato he cut a rift and walked in.

A few moments back in the castle, Zero's blade pierced Neos's body creating a bursting white light, breaking the ground and making Hisui cover her eyes with her hands, as she slowly lowered her hands, both Neos and the Heroic Spirit disappeared now standing in their place where a mage wearing all black with a white toga wrap around his body, messy white hair, Yamato on his side.

"What the...?" Hisui uttered still in shock, 'What just happened? Where is the hero and Neos?' She thought as the mage just looked down at his hands before looking back up, pulling Yamato out cutting the air in a plus shape as a rift was open. Spinning the sword and placing it back into its sheath. The mage just walked in as the rift closed off.

As Sting and Rogue flew towards Motherglare, delivering a breath attack at the dragon, making it flinch. "Let's get him!" Sting smirked as they kept advancing toward the dragon, who strangely enough did not fight back.

"What's that?" Rogue questioned as a silhouette of a figure came into view. Once it became clearer the two dragon slayers and their cats widened their eyes in shock. "That looks like..."

"Rogue..." Frosch uttered as they looked at Future Rogue who looked back at his past.

"..." Future Rogue did not utter a single word, nor showed any sign of emotion. But his eyes were focused on his past self, and Frosch.

"Who the hell are you?!" Sting growled, denying that this was Rogue, his friend and teammate.

"Ah, it's been so long, since I have heard your voice... Sting. It's been about six years now." Future Rogue grew a smirk as he entered White Shadow Dragon Mode. "I never got to thank you for this power. Thank you, my friend." Future Rogue blasted a wave of shadow and light towards Sting, Rogue pushed Sting out of the way from the attack and they were both out of harm's way.

"What is this?!" Rogue growled at his future self.

"I am you, seven years in the future." Future Rogue replied with a vicious grin.

"Th-There is... no way..." Rogue uttered in disbelief, and Sting looked in disbelief same with their two cats.

"Rogue... that is Rogue..." Frosch said recognizing Rogue scent from anywhere.

"I-It can't be..." Sting uttered.

"T-Then does this mean... all of this... is because of me...?" Rogue looked down at the destroyed city, fear, and guilt, taking over his mind. "No... I-I would never... There is no way that I ever could..."

"Oh, but you can. Just like you can bring yourself to kill Sting and steal his power, travel back in time with the Eclipse, and unleash the wrath of ten thousand dragons." Future Rogue listed the cruel things he has done for his past self who fell into a state of shock.

"Y-You killed Sting?" Rogue stammered, his body trembling.

"No, we did, you will eventually." Future Rogue snickered until Sting punched him in the face.

"I don't know what the hell turned you into this! This sorry excuse of a man! But dammit I swear! I swear I will make sure it doesn't happen to our Rogue!" Sting declared bringing Rogue out of his state of shock.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch declared with the most serious expression anyone had seen him with.

"Frosch..." Future Rogue uttered, his eyes narrowed at his former cat partner. "It doesn't matter, what is going to happen is already set in motion and there is no way for you to stop it."

"Don't listen to him! He doesn't know what he is talking about!" Natsu came in flying on Atlas Flame who slammed himself into Motherglare.

"Why is Natsu riding on a dragon? Have you betrayed me, Atlas Flame?!" Future Rogue sneered at his former servant.

"I am only following my heart. Igneel's child is my friend's child." Atlas Flame declared.

"I'm countin' on you, Uncle!" Natsu smirked.

"U-Uncle?"

"M-My Dragon Control magic?!" Future Rogue growled while clenching his fists.

"You thought you could control my will, huh? Think again, brat!" Atlas Flame roared at Future Rogue.

"But Rogue! Don't listen to him! Our timelines are different! This is not your future! Just another version! Let's go, Uncle!" Natsu declared as Atlas Flame charged into Motherglare biting his neck. Motherglare tried blasting Atlas Flame off and the blast went through his wing and blew up a mountain. "Are you okay, Uncle?"

"Breath attacks like that are ineffective against my flame body!" Atlas Flame declared and sunk his fire fangs further into Motherglare's neck.

"And flames can't burn through my adamantine body." Motherglare looked calm as Atlas Flame's attack didn't seem to have any effect.

"I wouldn't underestimate my hellfire so if I were you. Gigantic flames that erupt and rage from hell! And the one that devoured them... My fellow Fire Dragon!"

Natsu jumped from Atlas Flame, shining in the new fire he got from devouring Atlas Flame's hellfire. The fire burnt brightly around Natsu like never before as he punched the taken aback Future Rogue, as well as delivering a powerful blow to Motherglare making it roar in pain.

Absolute Power Force!

A massive flame attack hit Motherglare's side as it roared out in pain from the burning heat.

"Jack?" Atlas Flame questions seeing his friend joining the fight.

"I already have my fun, seeing Fudo's child and how powerful she is. Giving her my magic energy was already enough to satisfy me. So that's why I'll make sure that brat won't have to worry about an outsider like you!" Jack roared out as flame erupted from his palm making Motherglare roar in pain.

"Rogue... We can do this, like Natsu said you will not become this guy. We will never allow it, right?" Sting looked up at Lector and Frosch.

"Yeah!" Lector replied with a smile.

"Fro thinks so too!"

Rogue was shaken to the core, he smiled a little, then frowned at his future self. "I will be counting on you guys!" Rogue smirked as the two of them were about to attack Future Rogue and Motherglare.

Suddenly a portal was open and the white haired mage walked out, as they looked at him still not fully understanding who he is.

'His scent... it's similar to Neos but... it's different. Really different.' Natsu thought looking at the figure.

"Who are you?" Future Rogue questions glaring at him.

"You can call me Faker, The Alpha and The Omega." He said with an empty smile. As Natsu's eyes widen realizing who the figure is, while Future Rogue looks at him in confusion. Tilting his head back a little to see Rogue and Sting. "You two go down there and fight the weakened dragons. You two are more needed down there than up here." 

Faker gets into a stand and with a quick motion of his blade, as the sound of it going back into its sheath, Future Rogue is assaulted by multiple cuts and slashes forcing him to hide in the shadow to avoid any more damage.

"Awe, the time traveler is hiding in fear. How cute." He mocks making him growl in anger. Faker pulled out Yamato and drove it down into Motherglare's back as she let out a roar of pain, the scale was fine but her inside felt like something just stabbed into it.

"What the!? Motherglare!?" Future Rogue question now worries for his dragon as he doesn't have much of a chance to face Acnologia if his strongest dragon is damaged. Not to mention his other dragon had either betrayed him or is too injured. "Shake him off!"

He ordered as Motherglare began spinning in circles while in the air. Natsu does his best to hold on as Atlas Flame quickly catches him, while Sting, Rogue, and Faker are thrown off. Both Lector and Frosch quickly catch their partner as Faker crashes into a building.

"Damn it." Faker said crawling out from the rubble, reaching for Yamato but he couldn't find his blade anywhere. "Heh? Where the hell did it fall off to!?" He lost the Yamato.

Looking back up he sees Motherglare lay out multiple eggs as they fall to the ground. "I have to find the Yamato. I can't let it fall into the wrong hands." Faker said getting up and disappearing in a flash of lightning.

Walking in the destruction of the town Ultear looks down, humans fighting dragons, dragons fighting dragons.

'He stops me... I didn't kill him but that isn't the point. I was about to kill an innocent human being!' Ultear thought while kneeling as she recalled her conversation with Natsu, where he stopped her from killing the current Rogue to end Future Rogue.

'I was on the verge of snuffing out a person's life... without considering any consequences.' Ultear thought looking down at her own hand. 'I really haven't changed.' Tears fell down her eyes as she looked back up at the sky a sad and sorrowful on her face. 'What good is Crime Sorciere? My crime can't be expunged.

Around her, the fight went on as the eggs that Motherglare lay hatched into small dragon minions forcing the mages to fight them to survive.

'I'm still a witch who doesn't think twice about murdering someone.' Ultear thought looking down as her hand glowed with magical energy. 'If giving up my life can reset the world... I'll gladly offer it.' 

She slammed both hands to the ground releasing a large amount of magical energy.

Arc of Time: Last Ages!

The giant clock towel turns from 1:29 AM to 1:30 AM.

Ultear screamed in pain as cracks appeared on her body but she was still determined to finish her spell.

'Tough it out! Think of the agony you inflicted on so many people! Compared to that this pain is nothing!' She thought pushing herself despite the pain as the memory of her daughter Usagi and Neos came to her mind. "I...I'm sorry... Look like... I can't make the dream our reality." Ultear said with a small smile a tear drop down from her eyes.

Remembering all the moments she had with her daughter and how Neos accepted her for who she is.

De-spell!

She suddenly heard a familiar voice and a finger snap as her entire spell was canceled much to her shock.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" A familiar voice rang out as she turned back to see Faker looking at her.

"N-Neos?" She questions, as the man that's standing in front of her has the same magical energy as her husband yet not at the same time.

Wasting no time he pulled her into a hug much to her shock and pain as green light suddenly glowed around her, as she could feel her body is healing. "Don't ever do something that reckless again. That spell won't work the way you thought it would." He said remembering multiple timelines where Ultear used this spell and time was only turned back 1 minute and almost all of them failed.

"I just-" She tried to say but was cut off as he pulled her into a kiss, the pain from her last spell made her entire body hurt along her magical energy was almost empty, and Faker was transferring his magic directly to her via body fluids.

Pulling out from the kiss, leaving a strand of saliva as the two look into each other eyes. "Neos..." Ultear uttered feeling the magic he gave her but she could feel it was also leaving her body. 'My magic container is broken?' She thought as she slowly felt the magic leaving her.

"Ultear..." Neos said looking into her eyes still holding on to her. "I love you." He said feeling like a heavy weight was lifted off his chest, remembering her smiling to him during her execution.

This makes the time mage turn away with a blushing face."What happened to you?" She questioned quickly changing the subject, seeing his two human eyes, feeling both his human hands on her waist.

"You could say, I become one." Neos said as he slowly got up holding Ultear bridal style. "And besides I'm pretty sure they got this handled." Neos said looking up and seeing Motherglare fighting both Atlas Flame and Jack Atlas. And Natsu is fighting Future Rogue.

"Let's make sure the other is okay." Neos said still holding Ultear. As her eyes narrow down still somewhat sad that she almost ends herself for nothing until she notices the empty scabbard on his waist. She quickly recognized it's Yamato's scabbard.

"Neos... Where is the Yamato?" She said looking up at him with a shocked look.

"I drop it." He answers gaining a glare from his wife. "In my defense, I was looking for it but I find you first."

She knew the danger that could come from the Yamato falling into the wrong hand, a gateway between worlds could be open. Not to mention if everything hear falls, Yamato is the only chance of survival they had."We need to look for it. I'm trusting your judgment to leave things to everyone else." She said still being carried in his arms, he ran in the destroyed path following the demonic energy that emitted from it. 

"How are you holding up?" Neos ask feeling Ultear's magic energy is slowly depleting.

"My magic container is cracked... my body can't completely hold magic energy anymore." Ultear looked down seeing the crack lines all over her body. "Yet my body still generates magic energy." Looking back at his. "You can't generate your magic energy right?"

"Yeah." Neos answered with a sad smile. "We become one only buy me some more time. When we separate I will let him have what is left since he will disappear anyway."

Ultear looks somewhat puzzled by his choice is words before she down with a sad smile knowing that her husband is running on borrowed time this entire time.

"Shoot." Neos said as Ultear looked toward the direction where he was looking, seeing Yamato, it was surrounded by many dragon minions, but what shocked the two mages was who was the one holding it.

"Usagi!" Both call out and Neos pushes himself forward rushing to his daughter, who is holding Yamato standing in between the minions and Asuka.

The minions shot out their laser beam, Neos's body glowed and Vergil shot out rushing toward them with his hand reaching out.

Seeing the face of her father gave her hope as the lasers were fired at her.

"Think of the sky and swing the blade!" Vergil said hoping his daughter would do what he said. Much to his surprise Usagi dropped Yamato and turned back holding Asuka using herself as a shield for the younger girl.

Suddenly a pale green astral imp appeared behind Usagi, the creature had two horns and it had demonic energy emitting from it. It grabbed Yamato and swung it opening a rift and letting the laser beams go inside as another opened letting the beams come back killing the minions.

Vergil looks at the small creature as its body disappears dropping Yamato. As Vergil also disappears going back to Neos as he reaches them, still holding Ultear.

"Usagi!" Ultear called out, hearing her mother's voice. The little girl turned back seeing her mother and father, tears falling down from her eyes.

"Mama! Papa!" Usagi yells rushing toward her parent as Neos kneel down letting her hug both of them still crying.

As a massive explosion happens in the distance, looking toward it Neos can see the Eclipse Gate is in pieces and the Dragons are slowly disappearing. 

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19.2K 340 15
Right around turning into manhood both of your parents died. Instead of finding work peacefully and starting slow you were forced into the real world...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
16.7K 429 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...