My soul mate- Gallavich one s...

By Adi_blum09

Just some random Gallavich one shots I had in mind in the middle of the night or in the middle of day. Conta... More

Divorce
You did what?!
Never have I ever
Sleep thing
Bouncer job
Drunk make out
Soulmates au
Wedding
Should I call Angie?
Two married actors
Soulmate au-tattoo part 1
Bar
Babebbebe
Dear future husband
Hoodie
Sarcastic bitch
Dancing with the stars
Who gets dinner?
At home and at work?
Jinx it
And I've a husband to fuck
Sergeant Gallavich
Do you like him?
Faking
The drug dealer and the bodyguard
Yevgeny and the dress
Its not mine don't worry
Have you even kissed anyone before?
Jerk off
Boyfriends?
A god in the form of Gallagher
A neighborly barkeep
Celebrity
Arranged Marriage
You're cute
HOLY MOLY FUCK!!!
Royal guard
A damn hickey
Mandy Milkovich- a matchmaker
A radio show-part 1
A radio show-part 2
Hotel service
The masked singer
Detectives
Two diagnoses in one day (mpreg) part 1
OH MY
A model's job
Double life part 1
Double life part 2
Boyfriends
Working out
Double life 3
Ian!!
Ice skating
Military spouse
Daddy and Dadda
Gay pride
Best friends forever yay!
Exes to lovers again
Bachelor party
Hidden
Blindness
Teachers job
How to be a man?
Instagram meeting
Ukrainian
Bros b4 hoes
I'm on fire
Liam and John
Do you remember me?
College roommates
Can you come over and save me?
The Wizards of Hogwarts
it's the sound of the police
HOLY MOLY
Daniel part 2
Two diagnoses in one day (mpreg) part 2
The pineapple accident
You're beautiful daddy
Soldier horney
Birthday boy
Yes chief
Waxed
My little dork
How not to be a father by Frank Gallagher
Monica jr Gallavich
Snow fight
Hiccups attack
Sex, sleep or punch someone in the face
Honeymoon
Midterm call
Holy DEAR GOD
Yes Mr.Milkovich-part 1
What did you do to my daughter?
Yes Mr.Milkovich-part 2
Stakeout
Yes Mr.Milkovich-part 3
The wedding game
69
Snickers bar
Get up from bed Mickey
Omg I'm dating you
Bubble wrap
Sometimes I reconsider my taste in men
He is going to be such a good dad
Soulamte au-Tattoo part 2
NO MORE WORDS
A letter to the sea-part 1
I want my cheese burger
A letter to the sea- part 2
As family it's the best
I dont hate you, I despise you
Cocky much, aren't you, red?
Pin me against the wall
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!- part 1
SAY WHAT NOW
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!- part 2
The royal family- part 1
The royal family- part 2
Glitter tattoo
Don't scare me like that (crossover 9-1-1 lone star)
The cop and the singer- part 1
First date
A baby?
HOLD THR FUCK UP
The cop and the singer- part 2
I like you dumbass

Daniel part 1

235 0 0
By Adi_blum09

Intro: Ian has been in a study relationship for the past two years now, and one day he discovered that his boyfriend was cheating on him. So what would happen when his best friend found out about it?
——————————————————
Ian and Mickey have been best friends since they could remember themselves. They were always by each other's sides, helping, caring, and kicking whoever they needed along the way. They were both openly gay, but it never stopped them from being friends. When they finished high school, they decided to get an apartment together just to ease the rent. Which turned out to be an actual good plan to give them both time away from the chaos of their families.
Ian has been in a study relationship for the past two years now with a guy named Daniel. At first, he had the biggest crush on him, and Mickey would always have to push him to talk with him. Because he was that kind of friend towards the redhead, and he got tired of hearing him complain about how perfect Daniel was and how hot he was. So now they were going strong, all thanks to Mickey, and Ian was basically on cloud 9. Daniel was a very good guy; he treated Ian like a king and loved him fiercely.
Today they planned to go on one of their date nights to a new place that opened next to Daniel's workplace, and Ian was so damn excited that he was passing on and on around the place. And Mickey was not having it.
"Gallagher calms your tits down; it's just a date you've been going out on with him for two years now," he complained, watching Ian change his shirt again.
"You think this shirt is better than the second one? I can't decide if I should go black or blue," he asked, spinning around a bit next to the mirror that was hanging on his bedroom door.
"Ugh," Mickey groaned "The black one".
Ian nodded at him and smiled "You got a good taste, Mick". He pulled on the black shirt back and got his wallet and keys, then grabbed his phone and headed towards the door.
"You got thirty more minutes," Mickey called after him as he made sure he had everything in his pockets.
"I know," he smirked in return. Mickey shook his head in response and chuckled softly.
"Have fun, Army."
"Will do," he winked at him and walked out of the house, shutting the door behind him.
"I need to get laid," Mickey groaned, throwing his head against the couch.
Ian arrived at the restaurant ten minutes later with butterflies in his stomach for unknown reasons. Mickey was right; he had been on many dates before with Daniel, so why was he so excited? He checked the address one more time that he sent him this morning. Making sure it was the right place before walking inside. As he walked towards the entrance, he saw that Daniel's car was already waiting outside, seeming like he was waiting for Ian already. Maybe he was as excited as him.
Ian opened the door to the restaurant and approached the host. A young woman dressed in all black had an apron around her body with the name of the restaurant printed across it. She seemed to be in her twenties, with her blond hair going down her shoulders.
'Good evening' she greeted, her thick British accent getting in the way. She smiled at him, kindly moving a bit to get his full frame in front of her. Ian smiled at her back, but as she moved, he could see two men heavily making out, and it seemed like the world had stopped for Ian. Because one of these men was none other than Daniel.
His eyes widen in shock and are quickly filled with tears and anger that start to build in him.
How could he do this to him?
How could he?
Everything seemed to be good with them; they were happy.
He wanted to run from there. To let the ground eat him alive and just not see it. But he was better than it. He is going to get his revenge. Yeah, good old-fashioned revenge.
Oh yeah, that's going to be a good one.
"Oh, I changed my mind; my friend got mixed up with the orders; thank you," he smirked at the lady, who nodded at him in sympathy. He walked to the main entrance and exited the place towards his car. He got inside the car and started his journey home.
He arrived just a few minutes later at his place with Mickey. He pulled out his key and opened the door.
"You're back already?" Mickey asked, "Did the doctor had to leave in the middle again?" Ian shook his head and got in front of the TV where Mickey was watching—some kind of porn movie.
"Are you horney?" he asked softly, like it was a normal day question between them.
"Huh?"
"Are you horney?" Ian asked again.
"Kinda.. why?" Mickey asked, confused.
"I need your help to get back to Daniel. Wanna help?"
"Get back at him. Why? What are you talking about? What happened?" He stood up quickly, putting his hands against Ian's shoulder, making sure he would start to rumble his words. As cute as it is, he wants to know what happened.
"He kissed another guy, full-making out with him at the restaurant that we supported to meet." Mickey's eyes widened. He was shocked, and anger filled his beautiful, angelic face.
"What do you need help with?" he asked. Ian raised his gaze toward Mickey and leaned in. Connecting their lips in a tender kiss.
Their lips moved in sync; yes, they never kissed each other, but that kiss between them seemed like their lips were made to touch each other. To tase each other. To like each other. Perfectly matching each other in an O shape.
Ian slightly pulled away from Mickey, searching for any resistance in him. But all he saw was Mickey's face calling him, motioning for him to move back in and kiss the life out of him.
"Mick," he whispered, moving his hand against his pale face.
"Bedroom," Mickey whispered back. "Now."
Ian got the sign and pushed Mickey towards his bedroom and then onto the bed. He got on top of him and started to kiss his body. He stopped midway when he felt Mickey's body resist. He pulled away from him quickly, thinking he had done something wrong.
"I want to mark you up so you can show Daniel." Ian nodded in response and got on his back, allowing Mickey to get on top of him. Mickey quickly started to kiss down his body, then moved towards his neck and started to suck a hickey on it. One by one, until he thought that should be enough and they would show their mark soon.
"Fuck Mickey," he moaned as Mickey pulled those perfect lips of his away from Ian's skin.
They have been working their magic since they started this little show of their own.
Now he was only wondering how they would work against his dick.
"I want to blow you," he said, "like right now, before I burst out." Mickey chuckled softly and flipped them around so he would be lying down on the mattress. Ian then again started to kiss Mickey's body. He got to his lower body, quickly yanked it open, and threw it on the floor. He pushed down Mickey's underwear, revealing his hard-on. With no warning, he took him straight in the mouth, bobbing his head up and down.
"Fuck Ian, warn a guy, will you?" he smirked. Ian ignored him and continued sucking him off.
Moans and groans fell out of Mickey's mouth, only sending more vibrations to Ian's hard-on in his pants.
He pulled out a few seconds later after he felt Mickey's dick hitting the back of his throat.
"Why did you stop?"
"Get on your hands and knees," Ian declared. "Now."
The next morning, they woke up cuddly close to one another. Mickey's body was pressing close to Ian's nuzzling head in Ian's chest. The sun was peeking through the window in Mickey's bedroom.
Ian slowly opened his eyes as he felt the sun against his skin, thinking he was awake. He saw that he was in Mickey's bedroom. A smirk was plastered around his face, reminding him of last night's events. Man, they should have done that a long time ago.
"Mick," he whipped softly. He could feel Mickey's body responding to his words as he hummed in response.
"I gotta get to work," he said. Mickey quickly moved his body away from Ian's, allowing him to get up. Ian stood up from the bed and pulled on his clothes. Then he moved towards his bedroom to brush his teeth and get ready for the day. Mickey then followed behind him and went to his bathroom to get ready as well.
"Man, he called me like a million times last night," Ian grinned, moving towards Mickey to show him all the missing calls he had from Daniel. Mickey chuckled softly, taking a sip from his coffee.
"You're going to see him again?" he asked.
"Well, he has to see it by himself," he smirked, moving away from his shirt to show his bruised neck. Mickey chuckled and moved towards Ian from the kitchen counter to get a better look at his neck.
"Shit, I'm good at that." Ian chuckled softly and moved away from him to get his coffee as Mickey finished his.
"Alright, I'm off," he declared. Ian nodded at him. Mickey took his phone out of the charger in the living room, his wallet, and his keys, and walked towards the door.
"Bye Gallagher" he called "Bye Mick".
Mickey closed the door behind him and walked away, leaving Ian with a blush forming over his face and a tingling feeling in his body. He didn't think about it too much, got the rest of his things that he needed, and left the house.

He arrived at the station a few minutes later, seeing some of his coworkers already inside putting on their uniforms.
"Morning Gallagher," Sue called as he walked past her. He smiled at her. He walked towards the locker area but stopped in his tracks when he saw Daniel waiting for him with anger all over his face and body. This is going to be good.
"Oh, hey, Daniel," he smiled at him, walking past him towards his locker to get his uniforms.
"What's on your neck?" He asked, his gaze focused on Ian's neck, which was covered with many hickeys.
"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrows in confusion. Daniel walked closer to him and moved him towards the mirror that was in the middle of the room.
"This!" He called. Ian raised his gaze to meet Daniel in front of the mirror, pretending that he didn't notice the bruises all over his neck and below it.
"You cheated!" Daniel yelled. Ian chuckled softly, turning around to face him more.
"You know, yesterday I was so excited about our date. I even arrived half an hour earlier just to get us the good spots," he smiled, remembering his silly self from yesterday and thinking about how good his relationship with Daniel was.
But now it was all gone. Daniel's face was black and white; he knew what Ian was saying, so it was easy for Ian to see that he knew.
"I-I-" Daniel started trying to find the proper words to use.
"You treat me like a joke, and I'll leave you like it's funny," Ian chuckled softly. "Goodbye, Daniel," he called, walking away from him.
"Hold the fuck down! Ian!" Daniel called after him, trying to catch his speed. "Don't you think I deserve an explanation for that?".
"An explanation for what asshole? You're a cheater! That's what you do! So why won't you go back to whatever guy you faced yesterday and get the hell out of my life?"
"You cheated too, Ian!" He yelled back at him "I'm not the only cheater in this room!". Ian chuckled softly and smirked as Daniel looked at him with anger. The real question was: why? He cheated on Ian first. So he cheated back, simple as that.
"Who the hell did you hook up with? I deserve to know!' He demanded.
Well, this is going to be funny.
"Just some old friend of mine. You met him once," he smirked.
"You did have any old friends I know of! Wait, did you hook up with Mickey?" He asked, and Ian smirked again and nodded as Daniel's hands tightened in fits.
"Now if you don't have more words to say, I need to get back to work."
"You'll regret it," he said, starting to walk away from him.
"Bitch, I should have left you a long time ago!" He yelled back. Daniel flipped him off in response and left.

After Daniel left, Ian finished getting ready for the day. He put his uniform on and then walked toward the ambulance to meet his team.
"Hey guys," he called.
"Hey, Gallagher! Hot night with Daniel?" Elle asked. He chuckled softly.
"You can say that," he replied.

A few hours later, it was his break time, and he knew it was Mickey's as well, so he decided to catch a silent corner in the station without anyone hearing him and call the guy.
"Hey Mick"
"Hey, what's up?" He asked him.
"Guess who came around to say hi?" Ian asked, grinning like a child. He knew that Mickey couldn't see him, but they had known each other for a long time, so they knew how each other would react in certain situations.
"Douchebag came?" He laughs "What did the asshole want now?".
"Cane to blame me for his cheating basically, but I told him that he should go fuck whoever guy he wants because we are over."
"Damn, Gallagher, about damn time," Mickey replied.
"So listen, I was thinking about our night last night." He started after a few minutes of silence, and Mickey hummed for him to continue "Is it weird if I say that I liked it?".
"Will it be weird if I say that my ass is on fire right now ?" They both laughed.
Then a voice came from behind him, calling him back.
"Listen, I gotta go back to work, but I'll see you tonight, right?"
"See you tonight," he replied.

Later that night, he arrived extra early just so he could get things started. He started by organizing the living room to give it more of a welcoming environment and then moved to the rest of the house. When it was around eight and Mickey was due home in half an hour, he started dinner.
He just made a pot of spaghetti with some red sauce on top and some cheese they had in the fridge.
"I'm home," Mickey called upon entering the house. Ian, as he heard his voice, made his way from the kitchen to welcome the man.
"Hey, I made dinner. Are you hungry?"
"Starving," he replied.
Ian chuckled softly and motioned him to the kitchen area. He put down two balls of pasta for them and sat down. Mickey then fixed two beers for them.
"Thanks." Ian smiled at him as he gave him the beer.
The rest of the meal they passed in comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's company. As they fished, Ian was due for the dishes, and Mickey went to change into more comfortable home clothes.
"Wanna watch a movie?" he asked Ian as he saw him wiping his hands over the kitchen towel.
"Sure, Harry Potter?" He asked, smirking, knowing damn well how the other man would react to that suggestion.
"Fine. Just because you made dinner, you got this one, Gallagher."
Ian grinned at him, flashing his toothy smile, causing Mickey to shake his head at him.
He put on the third part of the Harry Potter movie, knowing that Mickey hadn't watched it yet. Though he had watched the movie at least three or four times before, as time went by, Mickey's eyes started to drift off to sleep. He moved a bit in his place until his head was lying against Ian's warm shoulder.
Ian smiled in response to that gesture and laid his head against Mickey, watching the rest of the movie like that. Close to one another and smiling like a couple of kids.
They fell asleep halfway through the movie.

They woke up a few hours later, around two a.m., finding themselves cuddling close to one another, just as the night before.
"What time is it?" Mickey asked Ian, rubbing his sleepy eyes.
Ian moved his head a bit from Mickey to get a better look at the alarm clock on the wall before saying "Two a.m.".
Mickey groaned in tiredness, getting up from the couch and moving toward his bedroom, then turning back to see that Ian was still on the couch, observing him.
"You're coming, or what, Gallagher?" He asked. Ian chuckled softly, jumped from the bed, and went inside Mickey's bedroom.

They woke up the following morning still in each other's arms, cuddling close. Ian was the first one to wake up that morning, smiling as he saw Mickey by his side.
Looking over, Mickey liked that, which made his heart almost burst out with joy.
They had sex only once just to get back on Ian's ex-boyfriend, and now they are sleeping together? How did it come about?
"I can see you're staring at me, Gallagher," Mickey mumbled.
"You got a problem with that?" He smirked and replied, turning Mickey over and getting on top of him, pinning both of his hands over his head.
"Not at all tough, guy."
Their eyes locked again, and a blush spat over their faces.
"You know you're kind of cute."
"Only kinda," Ian asked in confusion.
"Shut up and take the compliment, Gallagher," Mickey called. Their eyes locked again, and now they smiled. Ian gave Mickey one more look before connecting their lips.
"You are not single anymore, you know?" He asked him
"I don't?" Mickey asked in confusion.
"Not anyone"

Wow this took like fucking forever don't know why
Hope you all alright
Love ya ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 745 95
1.7% of the population is intersex. it is defined as a person born with genitalia or reproduction organs that don't fit a binary. one of the people...
1.8K 22 7
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡�...
77.4K 757 68
just a buncha imagines from shameless.imma try make em like a couple thousand words. if you wanna request then comment. I'm making it any gender.(but...
5.6K 122 38
i wrote this a long time ago and finally decided to do something with it there's a lot of smut so feel free to skip over anything you don't like