Eternal Serenity

By Siyawrites17_

Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the... More

Author's Note
Characters
Prologue & Disclaimer
Character's Aesthetic & Description
Chapter 1: Meet the bride
Chapter 2: Beginning
Chapter 3: Meet Krsh Singhania
Chapter 4: First meet
Chapter 5: Talk with parents (Part 1)
CHAPTER 6: Talk with parents (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Will it be yes?
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 10: Is Meera Jealous?
Chapter 11: A Little Confession
Chapter 12: The Journey
Chapter 13: Holiday (Part-1)
Chapter 14: Holiday (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Holiday (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Holiday (Last Part)
Chapter 17: Sweet Moments
Chapter 18: His feelings
Chapter 19: First date
Chapter 20: First Kiss
Chapter 21: Engagement
Chapter 22: Missing each other
Chapter 23: Surprising him
Chapter 24: Ignoring him
Chapter 25: Some revelations
Chapter 26: Trying to make amends
Chapter 27: The mishap
Chapter 28: Tough times
Chapter 29: He is alive
Chapter 30: Her Past (Part 1)
Chapter 31: Her Past (Part 2)
Chapter 32: Always with each other
Chapter 33: Starting of wedding ceremonies
Chapter 34: Haldi
Chapter 35: Mehndi
Chapter 36: Sangeet & Pool Party
100K READS!!!!πŸŽ‰

Chapter 9: Phone Call

3K 168 16
By Siyawrites17_

Krsh's Pov-

It's been almost two weeks since I last saw Meera, last saw her smile and blush because of me. I still can't fucking believe that she said yes to marry me. She is literally so fucking gorgeous. I wanted to meet her so badly, but sadly I couldn't.

When we came back to Mumbai, and I shared this news with my dadi (grandmother), Revati bua (aunt) and Viraj, everybody was happy but I didn't like the way bua said about her. Her exact words were, "Keeping aside everything bhaiya (brother), the girl looks okay to me like she is not so beautiful and she can never compete with my friend's daughter Alisha. She would have been the best for our Krsh. Also they are not rich like us, have you talked about money and all?"

I was fuming listening to her, but before I could say anything dad interrupted, "Revati, money isn't everything. They are very nice and simple people. Krsh likes Meera that is why he is going to marry her not because of her looks and anything. And also what are you talking about money and all, we already have more than enough and also we do not practice dowry and such things so it is better you be happy in what Krsh is happy in."

Dadi gave me blessings and told me that Meera is perfect not only for me but also for this house and Viraj congratulated me. After this whole fiasco everybody went to rest. Next day, I got busy with meetings and work in the office but not a single day or hour went by that I did not think of calling her. Everytime I pick up the phone to call her, but I stop since I don't know what I will talk to her about.

I was thinking about all this in my office when suddenly, Raghav barged in and also without knocking because according to him it is his right to come whenever he wants to. I sighed looking at him.

"Oh come on man! Don't make that face looking at my handsome face."

I just looked at him with done look. He then continued, "By the way, I am angry at you for not taking me with you and not letting me meet my Meera bhabhi."

"But I have called you at night telling you about the news, right."

"Yeah by disturbing my sleep."

"Raghav, if you are here to just bicker with me like a couple, I suggest you go and do some work. I don't know how your company is working so well when it's CEO is half of the time sitting in front of me. Also I already have problems so I can't deal with you right now."

"First of all we bicker because we are a couple and second what is the problem and you have to tell me buddy okay?"

"Raghav find a girl okay and we are not a couple, that's it. It's just........" I told him about wanting to call Meera but can't, problem and he just looked at me like I am some alien or something.

I shaked my hand in front of him and then he shrieked, "Are you telling me that the most eligible bachelor and CEO of one of the biggest companies in India is afraid of calling his to-be-wife?"

Although I bit back the smile that was forcing to come on my face listening to the word wife, I controlled myself by asking, "Do you have any suggestions and if you don't go back I have much work to do."

"Okay calm down my friend. Listen if you want to talk to her just go ahead. Ask her about the things she likes, what is she expecting her life to be, get to know her. I know you can do it, afterall you are Raghav's best friend. I have trained you this much to handle."

"Hmm, you are right. Anyways I wanted to ask you this on the call also but I didn't. Are you okay? Like the whole thing with Vishakha not working out. Is everything fine?"

He just waved his hand like I asked some useless thing, "Everything is fine man and you don't look good with that serious look on your face."

I was seeing the way he was dodging my questions but I didn't pressurize him further because that will only make him more disagree with me, so I left the conversation.

After that we talked a little about work and then as Raghav had to attend a meeting he went for it. I also worked and went home at almost midnight. I was not hungry as I already had dinner with the clients and informed mom the same about it. I showered, changed into my night outfit and then went to bed.

Lying with my one hand behind my head and looking towards the ceiling, I decided since I was late it is not right to call her and now I will start by messaging her first so that she doesn't get overwhelmed and at night I will call her but I will inform her first.

Just thinking about her makes me feel a sense of peace and contentment, I don't know then what I will feel when she will become my wife. I was literally grinning so wide. But at the same time I also want to make her proud. I don't know why but I just want to be the one she can lean on, the person she deserves, the person she can blindly trust. I just hope I can fulfill all her wishes and dreams. Thinking about all these things I didn't know when I slept.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As I woke up the next morning, I continued with my routine of workout and went out for jogging. After I came back I saw mom preparing for breakfast. I took her blessings and then went for a shower. After I came back from getting ready, I took my phone and checked my mails and routine of meetings for today. And as always I opened Meera's contact to see her profile picture in which she was wearing a yellow anarkali suit looking beautiful with that smile of an angel, my angel.

Staring at her picture I decided to message her, but I kept thinking what to send her as a first message. After putting all my brain cells to use, I sent her a 'good morning' text and literally cringed from inside. But it was sent and I couldn't do anything, so I let it be.

I stared at my phone for fifteen minutes but no reply came, so I thought maybe she was sleeping and went downstairs.

As I came back to my room I remembered what my dad asked me to do during breakfast. He wanted both the families like Meera's family and mine to go on vacation and I have to suggest where we can go.

I picked my laptop bag and phone to go to the office. As I was walking towards the door checking my phone, I saw her message. I quickly opened it and saw what the reply was, 'Who are you?'

I just stared at the message for a good few minutes and then came to realize that she doesn't have my number. I locked my phone, putting it in my pocket. I decided to call her later when she and I both will be free and then clear her confusion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I came back to my room after having my dinner and saw the time to be 9 at night. She might not be sleeping, thinking that I called her with great courage. The ring was going but she was not picking up. Maybe she is busy and will call later.

I picked up my laptop and started to work and after a whole hour my phone started to ring. I hurriedly picked it up to see that it's her calling.

(Conversation on phone)

I answered by saying, "hello?"

And as usual her sweet and innocent voice said, "May I ask who it is?"

I chuckled a little listening to her, "Did you not recognize me? I am a little hurt listening to this Meera ji."

"K-Kr-Krsh ji! Is it you? I am really sorry Krsh ji. I didn't have your number earlier and it was showing an unknown number so I didn't recognize it was you who were speaking. I am really sorry for hurting you."

"Hey, hey Meera calm down, relax. I was just messing with you a little. And it's totally fine. In fact it is my fault I didn't start by telling you who it was, so you do not need to feel guilty, okay?"

"But still it's my mistake for not knowing. I am so..."

Before she could say, I interrupted her, "okay, now both will not say sorry otherwise this whole time we will waste in saying this when we also have other things to focus on, right. So no more sorry Meera ji, okay?"

"Yes."

"Hm , good so tell me how are you? Did I disturbed you?"

"I am fine and you didn't disturb me Krsh ji. Earlier I was not able to pick up your phone because it was kept on charging in my room and I was talking with baba."

"That's good to hear. And how are baba and Rohan?"

"They are very fine. Is everyone there also well and fine?"

"Yes they are. By the way, Meera, do you like traveling?"

"Yes but why are you asking this suddenly?"

"Ohh, thankgod, because I love it. And also dad asked me to tell him the places that both the families can go, so I thought why not I should discuss this with you. So Meera, where do you wanna go?"

"I.....umm Krsh ji why not you decide it. I am fine with any place and also the place doesn't matter to me, what matters is both families will be together and will get time to spend."

"You are right, so now I have to only decide. Okay then I will make the preparations and then I will tell you okay."

"Uh.. Krsh ji, if you need any help you can tell me also, though I cannot help much from here but I can try my best."

"Sure angel."

"Uh... w-what?"

"N-Nothing Meera ji. I was saying sure and you do not take any tension. Now you take a rest, okay."

"O-Okay, good night."

"Good night."

(Conversation ended)

I looked at my phone after the call was finished and stared at it while having this goofy smile on my face the whole time. Just listening to her voice gives me another kind of energy and calmness. I am so lucky to be her husband.

After sobering up, I decided to look for places and I finally found one. After making whole arrangements and booking, I can finally go to have a peaceful sleep.

Uff it's been a long day but was worth it.

Hello lovelies. Hope you are doing good💌!

How was the chapter? Where do you think they will go?

Do vote, comment and share guys❣️. It motivates your writer to move forward with much enthusiasm and seeing people respond and interact with there book makes them happy💗.

See you until next time🤗.

Enjoy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 35.6K 59
Vivaansh x Meera! Jaavedaan:- Eternal, Everlasting, Forever. Just a simple arranged marriage love story that will take you to the ride of fairytale! ...
426K 20.8K 31
Untill yesterday she was Vihaan Singhania's bride... How did she end up marrying Ayansh Singhania!!! Ayansh Singhania- 26 years old, billionaire. A s...
763K 49.1K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her π’Œπ’‚π’Žπ’‚π’“π’ƒπ’‚π’π’… to ope...
277K 17.8K 32
A billionaire's πŸ’passionate romance Viaansh singh Rajvansh - He is CEO of Rajvansh industries, An introvert. He can't tolerate any wrong thing ,kind...