MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 42

88 4 0
By MonsterMasher690

“Hey, Frank. Are you okay?" Alex asked as the two of them, Kevin and Draco walked down a long, dark hallway on their way to the elevator. Lyonfort was almost empty, everyone was probably already sleeping. "You look as worried as when we literally made a fool after the Global Awards."

“Don't even remind me of that night, you drunken moron. And you made a fool of yourself, not me," Frank said with a grumble. The guys were celebrating after winning four awards and couldn't wait to show how excited they were in an interview with John Carson on they way out of the event.

However, they had enjoyed the free booze a little too much.

As John greeted the guys, Alex yelled out a ‘Woo-hoo!’ and then started to sing 'Cielito Lindo' at the top of his lungs.

Zeth warned John that he didn't realise what he was in for.

And Zeth was definitely right, as always.

John told the guys that Mashers had voted for them to win these awards. Alex then seemed to throw shade at their lack of victory last year and their voting scandal when the band lost despite seeming to have the most votes.

Draco then put his arms around Alex's neck, and the two of them spun around like a helicopter mid-interview while Everett clapped and Finn beatboxed. The vampire and the wolf were so drunk that it was the only night since the confession that they both went back to their old selves... Almost.

John then told the guys he felt like the after-party had already kind of started for them.

Kevin, Frank and Zeth, who were not in such high spirits as their bandmates, tried to diffuse the tension, but Alex replied he just wanted to have fun, get drunk, and enjoy their awards.

Draco then chimed in that he felt like when he was younger and drank wine every day back home in The Titan, Bloodfort and the Great Pyramid before the war. Zeth put a hand over his mouth before Mr. Fangs said anything else.

Alex then asked John what he was drinking tonight and then collapsed in giggles while Frank told him to get up desperately.

Zeth said the interview should stop, thanked John, and then said he hoped they got an invite next year while Everett made a Russian Dance; Finn, Alex, and Draco clapped for him.

It was impossible for Frank, Kevin and Zeth to get the boys out without being intercepted by other reporters and interviewers.

Things went from bad to worse after that.

Alex licked the award he was carrying, saying that it was his property, telling the camera that oral sex started because of the tradition of licking things to make sure no one else touches them.

Draco was so drunk that he mistook the microphone for the award and started talking and talking and talking without realising his mistake.

Finn said he was thirsty and drank water from a vase he had stolen from a table during the event.

And Everett fell like a cow to the ground mid-interview, so Frank, Zeth and Kevin had to carry him into the SUV.

Fans were loving the videos after they were posted everywhere, though.

Some even claimed they couldn't watch a drunk Monster Mash interview in public because it was really hard not to laugh or smile like an idiot.

But for Kevin and Frank, and probably Zeth, that was the worst night of their lives.

“Guys! Wait!" Finn shouted, running to catch up with Frank and Alex. Kevin and Draco were too deep in their conversation to notice.

“Where is Jade?” Frank asked way too worriedly.

"She said she needed a second, she'll be here soon," Finn cocked his head, "Are you okay, Frank? You look like Alex the morning after the Global Awards."

"I'm fine," Frank told Finn and then turned to look at Alex, "Hey, is it true that you and Draco are already on good terms?"

"That's how it is,” Alex grunted, “Kevin is in good terms with him too. In fact, they are going to the town’s gym together in the morning," Alex sighed, way too not-enthusiastically, "They're going to have breakfast together too, without me."

"Oh! That's great! And where are you going for breakfast?" Frank asked.

"Didn't you hear that I'm not going?" Alex was being grumpy again, "I don't feel well."

"Hey, if you have a problem, you can tell me," Finn told Alex with a hand on his shoulder, "I can't solve anything but I like gossip."

"That's better than nothing," Alex sighed, "It all started when I got out of the shower, and Kevin and Draco were already talking...."

Frank looked away from Finn and Alex as they chatted.

He couldn't pay attention, it was impossible. Frank was thinking about Jade, about their first time and the way she had smiled at him. He knew he'd fallen hard for her, but even then, he hadn't realised just how deep his feelings went.

And now, he wondered whether or not he should tell her what he was really feeling now.

He had noticed the way Zeth had spoken to Alex outside and how Jade had talked to Finn in the distance.

It could all be a coincidence…

But Frank knew better.

"Frank!" Jade was speeding towards him, "Sorry, I needed some air and I told Finn to go ahead." She paused and studied him thoughtfully, "What's wrong? You look worried, like in those Global Awards interviews."

"You don't seem fine tonight." Finn patted Frank's shoulder, "Talk."

"It's nothing," he lied quickly.

"Frank, I would like to talk to you in private," Jade said, "Can we go to your workshop?”

"Hey, the lift is here!" Draco shouted right next to Kevin... Were they holding hands? "You guys coming?"

The ride up was silent.

Frank and Jade were the closest to the door, and both seemed eager to rush out of the elevator as quickly as possible while the other boys looked at each other.

The tension in the air was unbearable.

"What do you want to talk about?" Frank asked Jade, breaking the ice, "Can you give me a clue?"

"I... Have been wanting to tell you something, but I was afraid it might upset you." Jade fiddled with the sleeves of her blouse.

"Talk! Spill the tea!" Draco shouted and Kevin and Alex elbowed him at the same time. "Ouch! What?! What did I say?!"

"Better talk about it outside the elevator, Frank," Finn said, and Jade held his bionic hand, looking him straight in the eyes.

"It's not a bad thing, Frank. But I prefer to talk about it in private," Jade told him and the boy sighed.

“I suppose I know what you two will talk about,” Alex raised a hand, “Jade, I think it's better that I tell him, or both of us together."

“Tell him what?!” Draco shouted.

“Draco,” Finn looked over his shoulder at him, “Don’t make me tell Zeth you are being nosy.”

“But now I'm curious too," Kevin raised a hand, "What if we all go to the workshop with you?"

“What if you don’t?” Alex grumbled.

"Alex, I'll talk to Frank, okay?" Jade chimed in, "I want to do it IN PRIVATE."

When the elevator door opened, Frank and Jade stepped out first, holding hands.

Draco and Kevin came out of it next, holding hands and laughing about something Kevs said.

"Do you suspect something?" Alex asked Finn, watching as Kevin opened the door to their Solar. Jade and Frank went down a hallway to the left, getting lost in the darkness that was barely illuminated by torches on the walls, "Or do you know something?"

"I honestly can't tell, Alex," Finn replied, “Jade told me that she and Zeth got horny in the car, but don't say anything."

“Oh jeez! Do you think Frank is ready to share Jade with all of us?” Alex shook his head, “Because I don't think he is.”

“It's not easy to share who you love, you know?" Finn looked down.

“I get it," Alex grunted, "It happens to me with Draco. But are you talking about Jade and Frank? Or are you talking about yourself with Zeth?"

“I think you and I are on the same sea but on different boats," Finn replied, looking straight into Alex's golden eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 961 26
Just read it and enjoy <3
42.6K 1.5K 113
** 5K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** OVERNIGHT, I WENT FROM JUST AN AVERAGE FAN... TO THE GIRL THEY WROTE THEIR SONGS ABOUT. MONSTER MASH...
72.1K 2.5K 19
Daisy, an aromantic, asexual, teenager accidentally summons Asmodeus, the charming incubus. Hell ensues. Literally. It's not smutty it's literally...
Literotica By BiggJay

General Fiction

713K 708 15
these are a few erotica stories gotten from Literotica.com