Fairy Tail: The Element

By IamGamerA

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... More

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 62: For My Sake

113 2 5
By IamGamerA

Lucy tried to tell everyone to close the gate but she was stopped by the royal knights along with the princess, a young slim petite woman, with wavy light green hair tied up into a high ponytail, her eyes dark green, she was dressed in armor with a long white cape, this was the Princess of the country, Princess Hisui E. Fiore. The princess stands in front of her with both arms out stopping Lucy. 

"We can't! This is the only weapon have against the dragon swarm!" The princess said with her knights all standing guard behind her, while also surrounding Lucy. "If we close the portal now, we won't be able to fire the Eclipse Cannon!"

"There is no Eclipse Cannon!" Lucy said but they didn't listen, until suddenly a gun trigger getting loaded, as they all turned seeing Neos pointing the barrow of his gun at the side of the Princess's head.

"Close that gate now!" Neos yelled out now having his gun aimed at Hisui's head, this shocked everyone seeing this. 

"What is the meaning of this!?" Hisui calls out looking back at Neos, fear is still on her face but she still tries to hold her ground looking back toward the elemental mage with a brave face. "We can't do that. Doing so will doom us all!"

"You fool! That's no pocket dimension for storing a cannon! That's a rift between time and space!" Neos said as they suddenly felt the ground shaking and a massive amount of magical energy coming out from the gate as a massive dragon with most of its body covered with large, thick, swirl shaped scales, came out from it. Followed by a red dragon with its spines jut straight through its chin and forehead. And then a dragon that looked to be made completely out of fire walked out.

Everyone was frozen in shock and fear, as a large blue dragon with what looked like fish fins sticking out from the side of his head. Followed by a dark dragon who instead of having claws like the others has extended digits, dark patagium, making its wings resemble more like that of a bat. Then a dragon with its back covered in large jagged stones, as its entire body appeared to be made out of rocks.

Then the dragon Zirconis the ghost of the dragon Wendy summoned from the dragon graveyard, flew out into the sky out from the portal. Then a dragon with a red and black scale, with three horns making it look more like a demon dragon hybrid, then finally a dragon with a pitch black body, with eyes almost all over its body. Quickly snapping out of his shock, Neos pushed the Princess aside as he rushed toward the gate.

"We need to close it! I won't let what happened in the future! Happen here as well! I will protect the future!" Lucy shouted holding onto a switch that was supposed to close the portal. While the royal army were trembling in fear at the sight of the dragons that spread across around town, while the mages from the various guilds began trying to battle them.

"T-This is my fault..." Hisui uttered while having her hand over her face. She looked terrified, filled with guilt, having been tricked by Future Rogue into believing that the Eclipse Cannon would save them.

"Princess, we must get you out of here." Arcaidos dressed in his knight armor tried to help the princess up, as she was filled with so much guilt and fear that she was unable to walk or stand up.

"Close! Come on! Close!" Lucy tried to summon forth her Celestial Spirit power to close the portal before more dragons showed up. As Yukino rushed to help Lucy close the gate with her Celestial magic as well, with Mirajane right behind her.

"Lucy! I will help!" Yukino ran up to Lucy, the sound of gun shot could be heard turning they saw Neos having his gun out firing at the head of the dragon that was about to come out.

"Use your celestial magic to lock the portal! Now!" Neos ordered both the celestial wizards.

""R-Right!"" Both Yukino and Lucy summoned forth a golden celestial aura around them, as the dragon roared out trying to push back. "Hey ugly!" Neos calls out having his gun aimed at the dragon's head. "Jackpot!" 

Bang!

Regular bullets won't be able to harm a dragon, but a bullet made from dragon bone will, and Neos was loaded with material after doing sightseeing at the dragon graveyard. The bullet flew right into the dragon's eye, it let out a roar of pain falling back, as the gate was finally closed.

"What happened?!" Neos looked over to Lucy.

"My spirit Crux managed to find some info on this gate! It only works as a time portal, however normally one can control which time one is going to! But with the moon eclipse, a special magic is coming from it affecting the portal so that it goes back 400 years into the past, a time when dragons ruled the earth!" Lucy informed Neos, who look extremely pissed turning back to glare at the princess and her knight.

Suddenly a white light struck down from the sky gaining everyone's attention. The light quickly faded as a large muscular man, wearing black armor with a red cloak over him. His somewhat long white hair was slick back, and he slowly opened his eyes showing his gray eyes. 

"That is... the legendary hero Ajax!" Hisui said as hope came back to her again, looking at the hero her mother read to her years ago.

The hero looks around seeing the multiple dragons flying high in the sky, then back to everyone. "It's this time huh?"

His eyes landed on the mages, before widening a bit seeing Mana, then he turned to see Neos. The two lock eyes both not saying a word to each other, as the tension grew just by those two alone.

White blue light glows around the hero's hands, as a twin pair of swords appear. 

"Those are..." Erza uttered shock at seeing the hero's swords.

"Hikari and Yami?" Mana finished looking at the red cloak hero and then back to her brother who pulled out Kaosu wielding it with his left hand.

The red-cloaked hero disappears and then reappears in front of Neos bringing both blades down as Neos brings his two-headed blade up, their blades clash breaking the ground and creating a massive shock wave that pushes everyone back.

"Everyone!" Neos calls out jumping back as the hero summons out multiple swords and sends them at Neos who is still in the air. "Don't worry about me! Try to hold the dragons from going anywhere too far!" Neos pulls out his gun firing at the swords and knocking them down before landing still facing the red cloak warrior. "I'll comeback to help you as soon as I'm done with him."

"Agree." The red cloak warrior said and they both disappeared.

"W-What was that!?" Hisui yelled out now confused about why the hero from legend was fighting Neos, and left them to fight the dragons.

"His name isn't Ajax, that's just what others suddenly call him because he never says his name." Levy answered. "I could tell you more about it but first, we have a more pressing matter to worry about."

This snaps the princess out of her shock although her body is still shaking, she slowly gets up.

"How many dragons got through?" Arcaidos asked a royal guard.

"Nine sir!" The guard replied as they looked out on the town seeing it being torn down bit by bit.

"You foiled my plans, Lucy, Yukino. But nine dragons are still plenty enough." Future Rogue appeared from a shadow with a malicious smirk on his face.

"Rouge...sama?" Yukino questioned in bewilderment upon seeing Rogue, although something was different.

"What did you do to Natsu?!" Lucy hissed at him with anger.

"Nothing, thanks to him interfering. I must say, I did not expect this, that a timeline can be this different to my own. Well like I said, nine will do fine, to be honest I couldn't control 10,000." Rogue smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Mira glared at him feeling nothing but malice coming from this Rogue.

"He's the one that told me about the future." Hisui revealed.

"He's the man from the future who tricked you?" Arcaidos glared at this second time traveler and went to protect the princess.

"Listen well! you peasants! I'm here to tell you that the world you know is coming to an end! The age of dragons is upon us!" Future Rogue declared as the dragons flew to him, like he was controlling them. "To begin, slaughter all the wizards in this city."

Inside the castle.

The sound of metal clashing can be heard as both Neos and the Heroic Spirit's blades clash against one and nother.

"How are you even still alive!?" The Heroic Spirit said with hatred in his voice. "You should have been killed back on Tenrou Island!" He pushes Neos back, spinning and throwing a kick at him. His metal boots collided with Neos' metal hand.

This pushes them both back as they stare into each other.

"You could say, that I'm not that easy to kill. You of all people should know that... Heroic Spirit Zero." Neos replied before pulling out his gun aiming it at his opponent. "Making starlight pillar to express part of your pain isn't the best move, if your goal is to kill your younger self, to end your suffering. You do realize that both you and I, once were the same person. Now two completely different beings."

"Still it will be better knowing that another Hero of Justice won't be born!" Zero said dashing toward Neos, his body suddenly glowing splitting into nine different versions of himself.

Zero glared at the nine different versions of his younger self.

"You guys go help the other. I'll handle him." Core said stepping in front while still holding Kaosu.

"Wait before we go." Vortex said making them all turn to him. "It was nice knowing you all. Adios." He then turned and ran out of the room.

"Yeah take care." Absolute Zero said walking off.

"Idiot. It was fun while it lasted." Vergil said before he disappeared leaving only some burn marks on the ground.

"Make sure to kick his butt!" Terra said, as the ground broke and he jumped into a hole.

"Let's go out with a bang!" Hell Flame said flame burst out from underneath his feet as he flew out.

"We'll leave him to you." Black Rose said as a giant man-eating plant came out from the ground and swallowed him.

"Let's show those dragons who's boss." Abyss said disappearing into the shadow.

"Yeah." Shining answer as his body turns into light and shoots out.

"Now then..." Core turns back to face Zero. "Where were we?"

"Cutting your magical energy into nine different pieces, just so they can go and help the other? How foolish of you." Zero said pointing Hikari at Core.

"Tell me, what are you fighting for?" Neos question.

"Isn't it obvious?" I'm fighting for myself and only my alone." Zero answered and rushed toward him as their blades clashed again. "Fighting for others, but not yourself, is nothing but hypocrisy."

Back outside the mages all engage in a fight with the dragons.

"Absolute Power Force!" The demon-like dragon said as his palm flared up and he slammed it to the ground sending a massive wave of flame at everyone.

Stardust Dragon: Transcendent Wings!

Quickly Mana stepped in front of everyone and used her spell as two massive angel-like wings appeared on her back. 

"Stardust Dragon Slayer?" The dragon said now eyeing Mana.

The wave of flame was blocked by an invisible barrier, Mana then flapped her wings sending the flame back at the dragon who now crossed his hands to shield himself from his own attack.

"Everyone get out of here! That dragon attack can harm everyone nearby!" Mana calls out a pair of silver wings appear on her back. "That's why I'm taking lizard face here to the sky!"

Mana then flew up in the air distancing herself from everyone while also making sure to let the dragon know to keep an eye on her.

Stardust Dragon: Shooting Sonic!

His eyes widen as he sees Mana let out her breath attack, flame erupts from his palm as he brings it up stopping Mana's attack with one hand.

"I see." The dragon said before spreading his wings and beginning to fly toward Mana, seeing this she also turned and flew off letting the dragon chase her.

"Mana!" Erza yells seeing Mana take the demon-like dragon to the air.

"Erza! Don't worry, she's more than capable to handle this." Makarov said as the scarlet-haired woman turned to him. "She's much stronger than she look."

"I hope it will be enough." Erza said turning back to the sky, seeing the demon-like dragon chasing after the black-haired girl.

Back at the gates. 

Zirconis was then hit by a whirlwind from Wendy, and the dragon looked confused as to why a human's magic felt like getting stung by a bug, when usually they don't feel a thing.

"I am a dragon slayer!" Wendy kept up a brave face while glaring at Zirconis.

"Aww, how cute, this little cutie is a dragon slayer? Hah! You humans sure are desperate!" Zirconis mocked them yet again. "I'm sure you will taste delicious, little Dragon Slayer!" Zirconis opened his massive jaw, as he flew towards Wendy ready to devour her.

"Be judged by the seven stars!" A new voice appeared and a bright shining light appeared in the sky. 

Grand Chariot!

Beams of light came crashing down like meteors upon Zirconis jaw, forcing it shut, the dragon let out a growl.

"Wh-What?!" Zirconis glared up to see the wanted criminal, Jellal Fernandes. "This is quite the surprise, not only do I meet a dragon slayer, but also a human with this level of magic power." Zirconis didn't look threatened, rather just surprised.

Earth Dragon!

Terra's voice rang out as the ground began shaking as a massive serpentine-like dragon made from rock came bursting from the ground letting out a massive roar.

"Onii-san!" Wendy calls out seeing her older brother, who just came out from the ground riding on the head of the earth dragon.

"What the!?" Zirconis looks shocked and confused as the serpentine dragon wraps its body around him, holding him in place. "Let's go of me!" Zirconis roared trying to break free, as the earth dragon roared back in his face, tightening its body.

"Wendy! Boost me!" Terra called out having his massive stone axe blade on his shoulder with both hands on it, as he ready himself for an attack.

"Right!" She said placing both hands together letting her magic out.

Ile Vernier! Ile Arms!

Feeling the boost in speed and strength, Terra charged forward. His magical energy is running extremely low. After splitting into nine, the amount each one got was 6.7% of the original. They all knew this might be their last fight, so before disappearing they will do at least as much damage to the dragons as possible so that everyone will get a better chance once they disappear.

Dragon Slayer: Forgotten Art: Hakai Ken Issen!

Zirconis eyes widen hearing the spell that Terra just cast, as he pays more attention to Terra he can see and sense an aura very similar to the black dragon Acnologia coming from him.

'Left arm, right knee, belly, right-wing, tail, left kidney, neck, jaw, and eyes.' Terra aimed and swung his blade.

Nine-Lives Blade Work! 

Terra swung his blade and a massive cut appeared on Zirconis left arm and right knee, his right-wing was completely torn off, and his tail was cut. The Jade Dragon let out a roar of pain as its blood poured on the earth elemental, who fell to his knees using the last of his magical energy, the earth dragon began to fall apart, as Terra's body slowly disappeared in front of Wendy's eyes.

"Wendy... be strong..." He said with a smile and completely vanished.

"Onii-san..." Wendy uttered watching her brother disappear right before her eyes. Wendy could feel something was wrong with that, she could still sense her older brother but those words he said to her. 'It was as if... that is his final words'

In a different part, both Vergil and Laxus are circling the multiple eyes dragon, as it can shoot out laser from its many eyes.

"How annoying!" Vergil said as they couldn't get closer to it due to the eyes kept seeing them and firing lasers at them.

"Got any idea on how to deal with it?" Laxus said as his body was covered with lightning as he avoided a laser beam that had just shot at him.

"That thing, with those eyes all over its body we can't get close for a direct attack, and our long-range attack will only get countered by it." Vergil said getting annoyed that this foolish dragon was making him waste what magical energy he had left.

Laxus can see the annoyance on his face. Already knowing too well, this might be his last fight. "I'll try to blind it, you do what you must."

Laxus said jumping up high, sending a bolt of lightning down at the eyes dragon, which it just simply countered with its own laser attack.

Spark Flash!

Collecting his magical energy into his palms, Laxus then condensed them before letting it burst creating a somewhat blinding lightning making the dragon close its eyes.

Vergil stands right underneath it, his body also covered by lightning making the dragon also have to close its eyes from underneath. "You shall die!" The air had multiple cuts as if reality seemed like it was falling apart.

Kneeling on one knee, Vergil slowly unsheathed his Yamato, as the blade finally clicked back into its scabbard, the cut fell down like reality was breaking but nothing seemed to happen at the same time. Until the eyes dragon let out a roar of pain as multiple cuts appeared on its body, and its blood spilled on the lightning elemental, before falling to the side.

"Laxus..." Vergil said as Laxus looked at him, his body was glowing and slowly fading. "Get strong...rival." He disappears and Laxus can only look down, tears dripping down his face as he quickly wipes it away.

"I will... rival." Laxus said seeing the eyes dragon slowly getting up, its body now covered with cuts weakening it a lot, Laxus's fist was covered with lightning looking back at the eyes dragon now with motivation to slay it.

Back with the Fairy Tail Mage who was fighting Atlas Flame.

The flame dragon let out a massive roar of hell flame at them, both Gray and Juvia stepped up using their unison ray to try and fend off the attack, they could feel the attack was so powerful that they were being pushed back.

Freezing at Moment!

Suddenly the ground froze toward Gray and Juvia's shield adding more ice power to it, as it also began to freeze Atlas Flame's breath attack making the flame dragon cancel his attack and take a step back.

"That ice..." Atlas Flame said seeing how his flame was frozen.

""Neos!""

The Fairy Tail Mages turn to see the ice elemental standing next to them, their face all filled with joy seeing the ice elemental mage, Mavis can feel something is off, seeing how little magical energy he had left. The First Master couldn't hold it anymore, she suddenly hugged him from behind tears in her eyes. Much to everyone's shock and confusion, except Makarov who already knows the truth about Neos's condition.

A pair of wings made from ice with hands came out from Absolute Zero's back and hugged Mavis. "Thank you, Mother. Everyone." He said with a sad voice making them all feel somewhat off by it. "Gray, come here."

He said as the ice mage walked closer to him, before suddenly feeling Absolute Zero ruffle his hair. "What the? Hey!" Gray said before he suddenly felt a massive amount of ice magic coming to him, as light blue marking showing a dragon appeared on Gray's body, from his left hand moving up to his shoulder. "This power..." Gray said looking at his arm he then noticed Absolute Zero's body was glowing. "Neos?"

"Goodbye." He said with a warm smile before disappearing much to everyone's shock as Mavis fell to her knees, tears still dripping down from her face.

"That is... Dragon Slayer Magic." Atlas Flame said as they all turned back to face. "That human knows Ice Dragon Slayer Magic, and refuses to use it?"

"I see. So he entrusted his power to us." Gray said slowly walking up toward Atlas Flame, his body glowed with his new magic.

Ice Dragon Make: Crystal Wings!

A pair of wings made from ice appears on his back, having a more light blue color than his regular ice, Gray jumps forward and flies right at Atlas Flame. The hellfire dragon let out a flame breath at Gray.

Ice Dragon Make: Rho Aias!

A single large shield made from dragon ice appears in front of Gray as it blocks the flame attack making the dragon fly up to avoid Gray.

Ice Dragon Make: Cold Calibur

In another part, Erza along with the other mages of Mermaid Heel with Lamia Scale is fighting against the rock dragon.

Complete Binding: Rose Garden!

Massive vines with thorns came out from the ground as they began to wrap around the rock dragon, creating a massive forest made with thorn vines and black rose, before a giant man-eating plant came out as Black Rose walked out from it.

"Onii-san!" "Neos!" Both Erza and Kagura said seeing their brother who had returned to help them, he suddenly turned to hug them, shocking the two women along with everyone.

"Thank you... both of you." Black Rose said making the two women look somewhat confused until they noticed his body was glowing and slowly fading away,

"Neos!? What is happening to you!?" Erza yells somewhat panicked as she can hardly sense any magical energy from him.

"Onii-san... not... don't!" Kagura hugged him back as tears fell down her eyes, the amount of magical energy he had left was extremely low to the point that it was like he wasn't there. This triggers her old trauma of being left behind while the people who love her sacrifice themselves in order for her to live. "Don't leave me!"

With a roar of thunder, descend from the heavens as I call thy name...

Awaken from your slumber, and obliterates thy foe...

Black Rose's body disappeared as thunder struck down from the sky and the ground began to shake, this shocked everyone as the ground began to break, and a massive roar was let out from the sky above.

Osiris the Heaven Dragon!

The Giant God Soldier Obelisk!

The ground breaks as a massive blue muscular warrior with large wings comes out from the ground while high in the air a giant red dragon with two mouths massive wings and a long body descending from the sky.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?" Future Rouge said in fear seeing Osiris's head come down from the sky.

"That magic... Neos." Natsu uttered before turning to see Shining with Vortex who is placing a hand on his shoulder giving him the last of his magical energy. Next to them is Abyss with Hell Flame transferring this magical energy to him.

"Make sure to kick their ass." Hell Flame said with a smirk as his body disappeared.

"Yeah, do as much damage as you both can!" Vortex said with a smile as his body also disappeared.

The two light and dark elementals have their arm raised as the two elementals combine with their remaining elements' magical energy to call out the two gods.

"Thunder Force!" "God Hand Impact!" The two elementals call out as Osiris's large mouth opens seeing a massive wave of lightning toward the dragons, Obelisk's fist glows and he punches the rock dragon shattering its scale and sending it flying back crashing into another dragon.

"Wait! Those two are on our side!" One of the mages said in shock seeing the two divine beasts fighting the dragons.

"We have a chance!" Another yells out in joy.

"Those are..." Orga uttered seeing Obelisk grab the rock dragon's head and slam it at the bat like dragon.

"God..." Sheeria finished, as Osiris let out a breath attack hitting both the red dragon and the water dragon.

The two god slayers were petrified at the sight of real gods, suddenly the two gods stopped moving much to everyone's shock as their bodies began to disappear like mist as they both completely vanished.

"Look like... this is the end." Shining said falling to his knees as his body also disappeared.

"We'll leave the rest to you..." Abyss said as he fell down sliding on the rooftop as his body also disappeared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
77.9K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...
4.2K 72 22
They are getting married. It wasn't really a surprise to anyone. Everyone knew they liked each other. Natsu always clung to her, hung out with her. H...
14.2K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...