Fairy Tail: The Element

IamGamerA द्वारा

Element, the source all life and fairy the creatures of life. Do fairies have tails? More than that, do fairi... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Lost Child
Chapter 2: Fist Mission
Chapter 3: Another Dragon Slayer
Chapter 4: Relationship
Chapter 5: Thunder VS Lightning
Chapter 6: The S-Class Promotion Trail
Chapter 7: Trial Ended
Chapter 8: Time Judge All
Chapter 9: The Blade We Share
Chapter 10: How I Feel
Chapter 11: A Wish Upon the Stars
Chapter 12: Faker Return
Chapter 13: Back in Fairy Tail
Chapter 14: The Relations
Chapter 15: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 16: Growth
Chapter 17: Jellal
Chapter 18: Cut Through Fate
Chapter 19: Troubling Thunder
Chapter 20: Confronting Laxus
Chapter 21: Acceptance
Chapter 22: Siblings Bond
Chapter 23: Sorcerer Weekly
Chapter 24: Starlight Pillar
Chapter 25: Asking For Help
Chapter 26: The Alliance
Chapter 27: To The Rescue
Chapter 28: Fairy Tail Ace
Chapter 29: The Crack
Chapter 30: Neos & Haou
Chapter 31: Getting Ready
Chapter 32: Last Stand
Chapter 33: It's Finally Over
Chapter 34: A Story
Chapter 35: Training Session
Chapter 36: The SS Mission
Chapter 37: A Peaceful Day
Chapter 38: The S-Class Trial
Chapter 39: The Black Wizard
Chapter 40: Shooting Star DragonSlayer
Chapter 41: Unveiling Secret
Chapter 42: The Battle of Fairies and Devils
Chapter 43: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 44: Bury The Light
Chapter 45: Burning Chaos in The Wind
Chapter 46: Coming Home
Chapter 47: The Spirit That Walk
Chapter 48: Reason to Get Stronger
Chapter 49: Something Real
Chapter 50: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 51: First Day
Chapter 52: The Second Day P1
Chapter 53: The Second Day P2
Chapter 54: One Vs One Hundred
Chapter 55: The Third Day Battles
Chapter 56: Conflict is Unavoidable
Chapter 57: Faker vs. Titania
Chapter 58: Four Dragons
Chapter 59: Unfortunate Circumstances
Chapter 61: Eclipse Gate!
Chapter 62: For My Sake
Chapter 63: Subhuman
Chapter 64: Salvation!
Chapter 65: Celebration

Chapter 60: Final Day of the Games!

134 1 2
IamGamerA द्वारा

They returned to the tavern where the rest of the Fairy Tail guild was and they explained the situation. 

"What?" Makarov questioned.

"Lucy was captured by the royal army?" Levy questioned.

"So, they involved her in a plan we know almost nothing about..." Makarov said as he sat on the bar counter with his legs crossed.

"In other words. Unless we win the Grand Magic Games, we won't get Lucy back." Laxus said and it pretty much seemed like that was the case.

"Although I don't know if we can trust that, either." Gray said.

"Right." Juvia agreed.

"Who gives a crap about that?! I'm gonna rescue Lucy right now!" Natsu having recovered, was tied up so that he would not go and do anything rash.

"Please calm down, Natsu." Wendy pleaded.

"Relax will ya, Neos said he had a plan for that." Gray said and looked over at Neos same with everyone else.

"Well Neos my boy, I trust that you know we can't act recklessly against the kingdom, even though they shouldn't be allowed to treat their citizens like that either. And if she is just a hostage kept until the Eclipse project is canceled..." Makarov said.

"Of course, we will simply send a rescue team during the last competition of the games. While mostly everyone is distracted by this event, our rescue team will rescue Lucy from the palace. Even though they said we will get Lucy back if we win the games, we cannot be sure if they were telling the truth, so we need to take action just in case. We cannot afford to rush in recklessly, or else things would get more problematic. If we do this right, there shouldn't be a problem. But for now, we have to wait for the right moment." Neos said and everyone nodded in agreement to his plan.

"I want to be on the rescue team." Natsu said as he broke free from the ropes with ease. "I will rescue Lucy." Natsu said with a fiery determination in his eyes.

Neos just looks at Natsu, the dragon slayer can feel the elemental cold eye glazing at him. "Alright then, Natsu, Gray, Wendy, Mirajane, Happy, Carla, Ace, and Pantherlily will be on the rescue team. Gajeel will take Wendy's place in the games."

"Why us?" Carla questioned.

"You can fly them out if there is any danger, it will make it easier for them to infiltrate the palace." Neos replied to which Carla nodded in understanding. "Wendy is our healer, she could support you guys if anyone gets injured."

"It has been decided then. Neos, Laxus, Erza, Gajeel, and Mana will represent our guild for the last day of the games. Natsu, Gray, Mirajane, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Ace, and Pantherlily will rescue Lucy during the final event. Any objections?" Makarov asked and no one said a word. "Good, dismissed." Makarov said and everyone went back to their own thing.

"Uhm, Neos!" Natsu called out, as the elemental mage turned to him. Looking down the dragon slayer still doesn't have the courage to look him in the eye. "Look, I have been thinking about what you said that day and... I'm sorry."

This causes all eyes to turn to Natsu, actually seeing him apologizing.

"You're right... if it was Igneel that attack us that day. I won't be able to bring myself to choose. I'm..." Natsu said still looking down, the past few weeks. His anxiety is being built up, as he puts more and more thought into Neos's words that day.

"It's alright. I'm glad you actually use that head for something other than to fight. Make sure to bring Lucy back." Neos said before turning and walking away.

His words finally cleared up the massive anxiety the Dragon Slayer had been holding in.

"When we're done with all of this, can we have a fight!?" Natsu asks his usual smile now back on his face.

Neos didn't say anything only continued to walk away, bringing his left hand out and giving Natsu a thumb up.

"Huh, it seems that there is a brain in there." Gray said looking at Natsu.

"What was that stripper!?" Natsu yells glaring back at Gray.

"To think I get to see the day Salamander actually apologize." Gajeel said still laughing at him. And soon it turn into a fight between the three of them.

The final day of the Grand Magic Games

The sun was shining, and cheers from the stadium was heard as well as fireworks. "At last! At last, it's here! The final day of the wizards' passionate festival, the Grand Magic Games! Like it or not, only one guild will be victorious today!"

The announcer declared as the teams marched out to the stadium. First was Quatro Puppy whom were in sixth place. Followed by Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth, although Sabertooth's master was nowhere to be found neither was one of the two cats of Sabertooth. And lastly Fairy Tail takes the field.

They were met with cheers, having regained their popularity compared to the first day. However the audience was met with confusion as Wendy wasn't among them, and Gajeel had taken her place instead.

"Are you okay, sixth master?" Mavis looked over at Makarov who looked slightly on the edge.

"I'm fine first master, I'm just excited to win the games that's all, and a little worried about Lucy." Makarov said although Mavis did not look convinced.

"You don't have to hide it, Neos told me." Mavis said to which Makarov almost fell over.

"T-That brat... he should have said so... I'm sorry for lying like that, please forgive me." Makarov begged.

"It's fine." Mavis giggled a little. "He respects me more if I actually act like a grown-up. Still, it seems we have a lot to worry about."

"Yeah... I find that understandable." Makarov nodded in agreement. 

Neos standing with his team also looked to be in deep thought. 'The Eclipse gate... something is off about it.' Neos thought.

"Is everything alright, Neos?" Erza questioned as the rest of the team looked at him, looking a little worried.

"I'm fine, just didn't get that much sleep last night." Neos replied, and they all turned their focus back into the games, and the upcoming final event.

"All right! The Grand Magic Games have reached their climax at last! I'll announce the current standings. In last we have Quatro Puppy with 15 points! Tied for 4th place, Blue Pegasus and Lamia Scale with 30 points! In third place, Mermaid Heel with 40 points! In second place, Sabertooth, with 44 points! And in first place, Fairy Tail! With 56 points! Show us your fighting skills! Your magic! And the bond you have with your comrades! The final day! A survival game in which everyone participates! Let the Grand Magic Games begin!"

The crowd went wild and fireworks were shot into the sky. "And for this final battle, the battlefield is the entire city of Crocus-kabo!"

"The members of each guild have already dispersed and are standing by."

"The teams run around town and if they encounter an enemy guild, a battle ensues. If an opponent loses consciousness or becomes unable to fight, the other side will gain one point."

"And each guild assigns one leader."

"Although the guilds don't know who the other guild leaders are-kabo!"

"If the leader is defeated, the other team gets five points. So, theoretically, the highest score could be 45 points. Every guild has a chance to win."

"Should the team stay together and fight or split up?"

"That depends on your strategy-kabo!"

"Listen. We have no choice but to win. To get Lucy back." Erza looked at her team whom all looked focused on the task at hand.

"I'm confident our little rescue team can pull this off, although..." Neos said.

"We still can't put all our faith in that." Gajeel finished.

"Even so, we've got another motive for winning this thing." Mana said requipping Wolf, her metal wolf like boots.

"We gotta win for the guys in the guild who had it rough while we were gone those seven years." Laxus smirked as the signal for the start of the games shot up into the sky.

"Let's do this!" Erza said with determination in her voice.

""Right!""

And then to the audiences surprise the Fairy Tail members just stood there, they didn't move an inch. And they heard the call of their teammates telling them to move, although they didn't. While the other guilds rose in the ranks, and it didn't take long for Quatro Puppy to get wiped out.

"Begin operation: Fairy Star!" Mavis called out to the Fairy Tail team, and they all rushed out to battle.

""Roger!"" And the audience cheered that Fairy Tail finally made a move.

"Everyone, spread out! Please proceed to the next checkpoint." Mavis ordered and they all split up. "Now, there is about a 97% chance for Rufus of Sabertooth to make a move!"

Light waves of lightning energy flew through the sky, and towards the Fairy Tail members whom all easily dodged it, besides Laxus and Neos as it didn't deal any damage to them. "Seems everything is going fine so far." Neos uttered as he moved towards his checkpoint.

"Because of those disordered thoughts, there's a 68% chance Rufus will try to approach one of our members. While there's a 32% chance he will stay at his current location. Even so, it doesn't affect us one bit. Erza runs into an enemy, Gajeel eliminates enemies in the south." Mavis instructed, and Erza took out Jenny from Blue Pegasus, while Gajeel took out Eve and Ren, and Mana took out Hibiki.

"Mavis being the master Fairy Tactician, that attained multiple victories during wars, impressive. So I inherited it from her," Neos jumped around on the various rooftops. While Jura took out Ichiya, eliminating Blue Pegasus. And three of Mermaid Heel had already been taken out, as well as two from Lamia Scale.

"Now then..." Mana jumped down and crashed in front of the surprised Sherria and Lyon from Lamia Scale. "So... you're Wendy's new friend."

Mana suddenly dashes forward at high speed sending a kick into Lyon's balls, still equipped with Wolf. She quickly spun around using her other legs kicking him in the head and sending his face crashing into the ground, knocking him out immediately.

"Lyon!" Sherria called out, but before she could continue she was elbow in the gut by Mana. 

Holding her gut in pain she looks up seeing Mana is looking at her with a smirk. "Let's play."

Stardust Dragon: Stardust Illumination!

Mana rushes toward Sherria with blinding speed, kicking Sherria behind the back, before moving in front of her spinning forward and kicking Sheeria up in the air. She jumped up doing a forward spin and kicked Sherria back into the ground, as the Sky God Slayer lay there unconscious.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this." Mana said looking down at her metal boots, which aren't very pleasing to the eyes in a fashion sense, but they look somewhat badass for their design. "Nii-san really goes all out when making these. Kinda wish he would also give me Beo, instead of handing them to Wendy."

Mana turns and walks off to her next position. Walking into a somewhat large library the elemental mage narrowed his gaze at the man in red that is reading multiple books.

"Neos Zero, what a surprise seeing you here." Rufus from Sabertooth said.

"I have a feeling you would be here." Neos said glaring at Rufus.

"I heard about your Tracing Magic. And I must say, I'm very impressed to see what I can learn from you, Senpai." Rufus said as Orga's black lightning crackled around him.

"Oh? I don't remember becoming your senior." Neos said as cold air emitted around him as the ground where he stood also began to freeze up with ice.

Memory Make: Blade of Flashing Lightning!

A giant blade of lightning appears above Rufus and he sends it down at Neos, his body glow, and his coat change to a deep light blue color with white fur on his collar.

Absolute Zero

Placing his left hand over his right palm, mirroring Gray's stand.

Ice Make: Stars Rain Ice Guider!

He created a giant spinning globe with multiple smaller ice shards moving around it at high speed, Absolute Zero let Rufus' spell collide with his, as the small shards of ice cut down the large blade to smaller pieces having it spin with it, much to the blonde mage surprise as Absolute Zero send the multiple ice shards flying toward him as he was barely able to avoid it.

"What the?" Rufus said now somewhat in shock, as he was unable to memorize Neos' spell.

"It's useless. You still have a long way to go if you actually want to start mimicking my spell." Absolute Zero said already knowing Rufus's weakness when it came to his magic.

"It seems that I underestimated you." Rufus said as multiple books began to float and glow around him. "Let me show you, the real power of maker magic."

Memory Make: Elemental Storm!

Rufus created a massive storm made with the combination of spinning earth, fire, water, air. The attack was massive and destructive, but Absolute Zero didn't seem a bit afraid of it, placing both hands together as cold magical energy emitted from him.

Ice Make: Crystalize Shell!

Ice came out from underneath his feet as it began to incage Absolute Zero.

"Not so fast!" Rufus said.

Forget!

He cast and Absolute Zero's construct disappeared, as the storm crashed into him, creating a massive explosion of earth, fire, air, and water. Destroying a large part of the library, creating a massive dust cloud.

"Perhaps you are unaware, I'm not only able to memorize magic, but I can also make others forget their as well." Rufus said gaining back his confidence.

"I see." Absolute Zero gets up wiping the blood off his mouth. "Kinda foolish of me, to go easy on you." This makes the blonde wizard glares at him, thinking he is being looked down as Absolute Zero place both hand together again.

Ice Make: Igloo!

A small igloo made from ice appears around Absolute Zero making everyone look at him in confusion. As Rufus chuckles.

"To think Fairy Tail Faker is actually hiding inside an igloo against me. Don't screw with me!" Rufus gets somewhat pissed seeing Neos isn't taking him seriously and is messing around inside a small igloo. "Fine, I'll just take you out and be done with this."

Memory Make: Destructive Burning Land!

The ground began to crack as bright hot orange burning flames came out.

Freezing at Moment: Hibernation!

Suddenly everything got incage in ice, from the ground, to the wall, ceiling, flame, and even Rufus, shocking everyone. As they could see not just from the entire building inside but also from the outside along with some nearby buildings also incage in his ice. Suddenly the top of the ice igloo was burst open as Neos came out from it.

"This should take care of that." Neos said turning to see Rufus completely frozen in ice.

Somewhere else, Mana runs into Orga, much to the Lightning God Slayer user's annoyance, as Mana taunts him, hurting his pride as they engage in a fight

Meanwhile, Erza had gotten to her position. 'According to the first master's strategy, I should run into that Saber woman here-' Erza thought and widened her eyes when unexpectedly Kagura attacked her from behind, and Erza blocked her strike, they then swung their weapons rapidly at each other as sparks flickered around them for each strike. 'She's strong...' Erza thought.

While in the gallery. "First master, what's going on? Erza's opponent was supposed to be Minerva from Sabertooth?" Makarov looked confused while Mavis looked taken aback.

"So, even the first master, nicknamed the Fairy Tactician, can miscalculate." Freed said and Bickslow and Evergreen, prevented him from speaking further by hushing him, and pointed at the first master.

"My calculation was... How?" Mavis began trembling and looked like she was about to cry.

"F-First master!" Makarov and the guild paled not sure what to do.

"I-I'm not crying! I'm not crying at all... I'm a grown woman..." Mavis then began crying. "My son won't like me... if I act like a kid..."

"This is your fault, Freed!" Evergreen scolded her teammate.

While, Erza and Kagura continued their duel, looking pretty evenly matched in their swordsmanship. Then out of a portal appeared Minerva, and grabbed both the woman by their faces sending them slamming to the sides. "Do you mind if I play, too?" Minerva smirked confidently, as three of the mightiest women in the games stood face to face.

"I don't care who my opponent is. I'll go right through you." Erza glared at Minerva, Kagura also glared at Minerva, who interrupted her duel with Erza.

"People have lost a lot of confidence in Sabertooth. Naturally, it goes without saying that your guild is responsible. Erza, Kagura. To prove to everyone that our guild is the strongest, I'm going to get rid of you together." Minerva declared and let out a purple aura.

"You talk a good game." Erza flared up in a red aura.

"No need for tedious talk, come." Kagura flared up in a blue aura.

Both Erza and Kagura charge toward Minerva, she is surprised and overwhelmed by the two sword women's relentless attack.

"Hold it!" Minerva summoned forth a sphere, that contained a bruised and beaten up Millianna, causing the two of them to widen their eyes. "I caught a little kitten."

""Millianna!"" Erza and Kagura shouted in unison.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Erza questioned with a frown at Minerva.

"Can you see this girl suffering? I'm stealing her magic even now in that space. Relax. I'm not using her as a hostage to make you give in." Minerva smirked as Millianna grunted in pain, Kagura and Erza both glared daggers at Minerva. "That's it. That's the expression I wanted to see."

Suddenly a rift was opened inside the sphere as Neos walked in, holding Yamato in his left hand. "What!?" Minerva was pissed and confused seeing Neos in the spacial realm where she kept Millianna.

"Neos!" "Onii-san!" Both Erza and Kagura said with joy in their voice, seeing their brother freeing Millianna and walk away.

"HOW!? THAT'S BASICALLY CHEATING!" Minerva yells in rage as her plans to use Millianna to force Erza and Kagure to fight each other just go right out the window.

"Now then, since you don't have a hostage anymore." Erza said requipped into her Clear Heart Clothing, wielding a katana and resting it on her shoulder.

"Yeah, let's end this quick and get back to our duel." Kagura said now unsheathing Archenemy.

Minerva began to back off now feeling scared as the two women let out a massive amount of bloodlust, as they both charged toward her.

A rift in space and time was cut open as Neos walked out holding Millianna as he looked around seeing both Erza and Kagura kneeling facing each other. Erza began to get up, her legs were shaking, but the scarlet woman managed to get up breathing heavily.

"Look like... I lost, Nee-san." Kagura said looking down, she lost but with a smile on her face.

"Erza, Kagura!" They both turn seeing the elemental mage carrying Millianna in his arms walking toward them.

"Neos..." "Onii-san..." "Is Millianna alright?" Both women said in unison.

"She's fine. Just a little hurt." Neos place Millianna down next to Kagura. "Look after her. You both did really good." Neos compliment which made both of them smile. "Let's go Erza. We have a festival to win." Neos said having one of her arms over his shoulder as he helped her walk.

Neos looks down at his hand, he knows he could easily solo this but he needs to use his magical energy sparingly, only having 62% left. 'I'm running out of time. My magical energy drained faster than I thought. If this keeps up I would only have 6-7 months left.'

During  Erza's battle with Kagura and Minerva, Orga was defeated by Mana, and after a long enduring battle Laxus was able to defeat Jura, and Gajeel defeated Rogue and achieved a new form, Iron Shadow Dragon Mode. The only enemy that remained, was Sting, although it hardly mattered, the fact was that there was no way Sabertooth could catch up with Fairy Tail anymore in terms of points. The sun was setting, and Fairy Tail's victory was near. "Let's go to the final checkpoint." Neos said and Erza nodded.

Neos and Erza gathered up with Mana who looked mildly injured, a heavily injured Laxus who was still standing, and a slight heavily injured Gajeel. "Guess it's over." Laxus said knowing there was no way for Sabertooth to pass their point score.

"Yeah." Mana said holding her right arm which was dislocated.

"You! Because of you! I won't get Lector back! You bastard!" Sting charged with his fist emitting light, while tears ran down from his eyes. Sting charged at Neos, who just sidestepped and threw a powerful kick into Sting's gut, making him vomit out blood and sending him rolling back.

"Foolish Sting, foolish." Neos said looking down at Sting, who was now on the ground crying. "Sting!" Lector said running up toward his partner as Sting's eyes widened seeing his partner.

"Lector!" Sting pushed himself up rushing toward his partner hugging him tightly in his arms as tears ran down his face. Looking up he still sees the five members of Fairy Tail stand tall. They are covered with injury but their flame is still burning, they won't back down without a fight. "I-I-I give up..." Sting smiled as he held Lector while shaking.

"It's officially over! The winner of the Grand Magic Games! Is Fairy Tail!" The announcer declared as fireworks shot up into the sky, and cheers from the stadium were heard all the way over to the town.

The Grand Magic Games were over, Fairy Tail won with 77 points, Sabertooth came in second with 55 points, Mermaid Heel came in third with 43 points, Blue Pegasus came in fourth with 29 points, Lamia Scale came in fifth with 23 points, and Quatro Puppy came in last with 14 points.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

706 27 27
✎ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. ! | 𝒇𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒊�...
77.9K 1.8K 8
After leaving Blue Pegasus, you quickly join the Fairy Tail guild. There, one particular man catches your eye: Gray Fullbuster, a beautiful Ice Mage...
488K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
14.2K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...