King of the hero's |My hero a...

By _kosu_

In this timeline, Izuku Midoriya was born with the Gum Gum quirk, which allows him to stretch and blow up his... More

My rubbery quirk
Training with All Might
The UA entrance exam
Class A's introduction
Gum Gum vs Santōryū
Class A's battles and leader
The USJ incident Part 1
The USJ incident Part 2
Sports festival preparations
The obstacle course
A kids game????
A Perfect Duo
A burning family
Uraraka's Will
Gum Gum vs Diable Jambe
An Immovable Object vs An Unstoppable Force
The sports festival's winner
A King's Meal
A deal with the devil
Class A's interships
Kodomo YΕ«sutasu and The Old Man
Deku's Bizarre Adventure
Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog
A Burning Friend
The calm before the storm
The Hero Killer Stain
A New Dawn
Class A's Reunion
The Final Exam
Class A's Resolve
A Fateful Encounter
The Summer Camp
His Hero
A lost friend
Tomura's Master
All Might vs All For One
Gifted blades
The hero licensing exam
Closure
Izuku Midoriya Vs Katsuki Bakugo
The Big Three
David's Mistake
Chisaki's Deal
The Lagoon Squad
The Lagoon Squad vs The League of Villains
The Deku Agency's Will
Kai "Overhaul" Chisaki
Lemillion's Rage
Shigaraki's Message
Unexpected Reunions
Hidden Talent
A New Threat
A Gentle Man
A Bouncy Battle
The Number Two Hero: Endeavour
Tomura's Statement
Class 1-A's Tournament
Class A's Decisive battles
Class A's Decision
Distant Memories
Intermission Chapter [Explanation on all of my OC's]
Poking The Bear
Australia's Last Hope
The WhiteStache Agency
The Justice Association

Akuyaku Gakkō

521 10 5
By _kosu_

Cover story: Momo is creating hollow Easter Eggs for Mirko's 'research'

In a room located on the top floor, a bloody teen stood over many piled-up bodies, breathing heavily while looking at her blade. "I need to see him." She uttered, drinking the blood of a dead thug she had killed, using it to transform into the man, allowing her to slip out.

"Yo, did you catch the girl in there? She was going kinda crazy." A Fishman asked, gaining a blank stare from the imposter.

"I don't know, you go and check yourself." She replied, walking past the low-level thug to meet her friend.

"Okay, buddy..." He replied, walking into the room to see the pile of bodies. "WHAT THE FU-" Before he could finish the sentence, a knife flew at him, flying straight through his neck, killing the man.

"After I visit Twicey Wicey, I should think about what I should say to him. I didn't even mean to avoid him when we captured him." She thought, reverting back to her normal body while talking aloud.

After breaking down the door to the floor below hers, the blonde made her way to her friend who was hiding behind a copy of their best friend. "Toga!" Twice called out, running out from behind Dabi's back to hug his 'little sister'.

"Twicey!" She exclaimed, jumping onto her friend to give him a massive hug. "I missed you." She claimed, making the man smile.

"I missed you too buddy. Why did you come here? Was it getting too rough?" He wondered, gaining a 'No' from Toga. "Then what's up?"

"I'm going out for an important walk to meet someone, I'll be back tomorrow." She revealed, separating herself before trying to leave.

"Is it your crush? That Izuku Midoriya kid?" He asked, forcing her to turn around.

"Yeah, it's him. I didn't get to talk to him at all so I wanna set things straight with him, he needs to know I do this for myself and... other things." She murmured, running out of the room before Twice could stop her again.

"Wa-DAMN IT... mhm, maybe I should go out for a walk too." He thought to himself before spawning a clone of Muscular. "MUSCULAR SMASH!"

After smashing his way through all of the villains in his path, Twice made his way outside of the building and began his mini journey to the shop.

"Okay, you can go now." Twice commanded, unexpectedly breaking Muscular's arm before turning into a dark ally. "Mhm... something feels off." The masked man commented before he was knocked out and thrown over someone's shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours after his departure Twice could be seen at the entrance of the building with a bloody mask, breathing heavily.

"I gotta tell Shiggy." He mumbled, entering the lift and ascending to his boss's floor. "Alright, time for another fight... no one's here." Twice noted, walking out of the elevator to spot a bloody Tomura.

"At first, they bled when I touched them, but now... But now they just fall apart like dust. Tell me Twice, does this mean I can immediately disintegrate All Might and achieve my goal?" The deluded man asked.

"I don't know, but I have some great news. I ran into Overhaul and he wants us to have a meeting, he said the date I-"

"Ah, how splendid, you've finally found a way to contact Overhaul. Unfortunately, to go and see him, you'll have to survive a constant barrage of attacks until tomorrow. If you survive, you'll be able to go and visit him. Make sure you survive!" The Heavenly Demon announced, angering Shigaraki.

"It's like we're playing Cod Zombies right now, this is getting annoying." He scoffs, clenching his fist tightly while looking at a camera. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS ONE DAY!"

"Whatever brat." Alligator chuckled, allowing a swarm of criminals to enter the building.

Climbing up the long stairwell, a bunch of thugs busted down the door and ran at Shigaraki and Twice. "STAY AWAY!" Twice yelled, using his ruler to slit a birdman's neck.

"Die." Shigaraki coldly stated while running at the thugs, outstretching his hand and smacking a group of criminals, disintegrating their heads, and forcing their bodies to drop onto the floor.

"Damn it how are we gonna hold them off?" Twice wondered.

Looking at the bodies of the dead thugs in front of them, Shigaraki knelt down and grabbed their clothes. "Look, they're in tatters and smell awful. They're mostly homeless people and low-level thugs. It should be easy to kill them." Shigaraki assessed, shocking Twice.

"Okay Calculated Shiggy, let's take these guys on." Twice smirked as many criminals swarmed their floor, forcing them back into a room. "SHIGGY HELP!" Twice begged, annoying the fatigued Shigaraki.

"Clone me you fool," Tomura demanded, forcing his friend to clone him, allowing them to kill all the villains in the room. "Now die." Shigaraki coldly stated, disintegrating his clone. "I hate seeing a clone of myself, I should be the only Ten-Tomura." He stated while gesturing for his teammate to follow him.

As the hours went by, the group decided to band together one by one, gathering on the top floor to fight against the incoming enemies. "It feels like we're on the catwalk in Cod!" Spinner states, slicing off a swordsman's head to finally kill the zombie-looking man.

"You're right." Shigaraki agreed, decaying a gun wielder.

"Ahh!" Twice screeched as a group of thugs cornered him. "HELP! WHERES MUSCULAR WHEN WE NEED HIM!" He yelled, catching the attention of his friend.

"Don't ask for him, I'm here." Dabi smiled, sending a massive wave of fire, which burnt every criminal in the corridor, burning them until they were a pile of ash.

Looking at the smug-looking man with an angry face, Spinner grabbed him by the collar, and shouted, "YOU COULDVE DONE THAT THE WHOLE TIME????!!!!" He exclaimed, making Dabi laugh.

"Yeah, but it's not fun if I do that. I'm sorry I spawned in with max stats." The flame user shrugged, annoying the rest.

"Dabi has a point, we can't allow a maxed-out player to continue saving us. If I had to estimate our levels and put us into classes..." Shigaraki blabbered, making the rest of his group groan.

"He's back to his video game stuff again." Mr Compress sighed, throwing a blue ball on the floor to reveal a chair. "Anybody want food?" He offered, making them all face him aside from Shigaraki.

Continuing his rant, Shigaraki came to a conclusion. "Yes... I'm a level 30 and I'm an attack type with no defence. Mr Compress would be a level 45, but he's only a support. Twice would be a level 25 and he's a support/attack type. Toga would be... Toga would be... an attack type but her level is very unclear. Maybe a level 30 like me. Spinner is a level 20 attack type. Magne is an attack/defence type who's level 45 and Dabi is a level 200 who's maxed every stat it seems. He can play any role." Shigaraki blabbered, turning around to grab a bar of chocolate from Mr Compress.

"WHY AM I THE LOWEST LEVEL?!!!" Spinner yelled again.

"What about everyone jailed?" Dabi wondered.

"Yeah I'm kind of low, I should be higher." Twice shrugged.

"I'm glad I was a good level." Magne smiled.

"Wait where's Toga?" Mr Compress realised, gaining a look from Twice and Tomura.

"She's out right now, she'll be back later," Shigaraki answered as an alerting presence entered the hallway. "On guard, there's a mini-boss here." Shigaraki pointed out, forcing Dabi to move him out of the way.

"I'll take care of him," Dabi smirked as he rushed at the villain, landing a kick on him, and sending him flying out of the room.

Dusting himself off, the criminal covered in water walked back into the corridor, shooting a water blast at Dabi, making the black-haired villain dodge. "Nice try fire boy, but I'm completely water, you can't hurt me."

"Oh you're a rare mutant type, yeah I'm out of the battle guys." Dabi sighs, walking away from the thug.

"YOU'RE JUST BEING LAZY, YOU COULD USE YOUR HAKI TO DEAL WITH THEM!" Spinner yelled, making Dabi hold his ears.

"Relax, he seems strong, but if we work together we can win," Tomura stated, slowly backing away from the approaching water man. "Spinner, Twice and Magne attack him while the rest of us support," Shigaraki commanded, remembering the commands he would give to his friends on League of Legends.

Heeding his commands, the three league members rush the enemy, hitting him with a barrage of attacks, which forced the man to become a puddle of water and then spikes of water, stabbing them all in the back. "Damn idiot, you made me bleed." The waterman cried, turning back into his normal force to shoot a concentrated blast of water at Magne's back.

"Magne!" Twice called out, forcing himself to create another clone of Muscular. "I hate cloning people without their permission, but HULK SMASH!" Twice yelled, watching the cloned Muscular punch and throw the Waterman around the room. "Thank God, my clones have Haki." The masked man sighed as the bloodthirsty league member dismantled their enemy.

Once the man was dead, Shigaraki placed a hand on him and Muscular disintegrating both. "We need to stop relying on members who aren't here. This is meant to strengthen us." He bluntly said.

"But it's my quirk so, isn't it fair game?" Twice asked, gaining a sigh from Shigaraki.

"Sure, maybe that's why you're a pure support type with the bare-bone battle skills," Tomura stated, taking a seat on a chair Mr Compress spawned. "A long night is ahead of us so make sure to get rest while you can." Their leader suggested, gaining an enthusiastic 'Yes' from them.

Up in the surveillance room directly above them, Donearth and Alligator sat in their respective chairs, spectating the criminals. "In a few hours tell them we're ready, I doubt they even know but they've lasted twelve hours already. It's three a.m. so it's nearly the end of their little survival game." Alligator noted, waking up her partner.

"Oh... they're still alive... nice, we should deploy Gucci and Maku." The Heavenly Demon suggested, wiping his eyes to see the monitor properly.

"I've already said I'm gonna wait a few hours, you should be up and pay attention a little more." Sand King grunted, taking out a cigar to smoke it.

"How's the Tomura kid doing? Has he showcased anything of substance yet?" Donearth wondered, gaining a nod from his associate.

Lighting up her cigar and taking a puff, Alligator took the large cigar and rested it in between her index and middle finger, blowing the smoke in the blonde's face before explaining Shigaraki's developments. "His quirk has become far more potent, he's used Haki a lot more frequently and his tactical awareness is far higher than expected. It seems like all he needed was to be away from the boss to grow as a man. Now he's away from him, he's been handing out good information and fighting well." She revealed, intriguing Donearth.

"I'm glad he's not a complete waste. If he's able to blossom and bloom, I can see true carnage and watch the world truly burn." The Heavenly Demon laughed, imagining a world where Shigaraki completely annihilated everything. "Oh, have you been in contact with that gremlin doctor of late? How long until 'Mr Queen Piece' is meant to get his surgery?"

"He said, in a few months. That gives us enough time to make him strong enough and ready for it. But he did say if we don't free Machia, he won't do the treatment and you know how Machia is, he'll barely even talk to us so I don't know how that kid's gonna make him act." Alligator informed him, making the blonde roll his eyes.

"There's always a catch and this time the catch is a big one. I know the kid has the potential, but a few months is asking a lot of him." Donearth sighed, looking for his bottle of water. "So if he doesn't get Machia, how are we gonna get the boss out of prison?" He asked, finding his water bottle and taking a sip of it.

"I guess he thinks they won't fail, which is interesting." Alligator shrugged, watching the group rest as she pressed a button.

Noticing the noticeable button flash red, Donearth looked at her with confusion in his eyes. "You said you were gonna wait a few hours."

"Yeah, but I'm bored, let's get this wrapped up. Oh and remember, no matter the outcome, we have to protect them." She reminded him, gaining a tired nod from the bored man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the bottom of the tall building, two men in suits stood at the base of it, looking at each other before suddenly disappearing.

Inside the tall hotel, Dabi and Shigaraki stood up as they felt two dangerous presences approach them rapidly. "Get up, dangerous people are here," Shigaraki demanded, forcing all of his teammates to get up.

Finally making their way to the top floor, the two suited-up men broke through a window on the top floor, breaking down their respective doors simultaneously to attack the league. "Who are these fancy lot?!" Twice asked while taking out his ruler to defend himself.

Without saying a word, the tall dark haired man morphed into a half-human half-panther hybrid, appearing in front of Twice before kicking him into a wall.

"ACK!" Twice winced as his friend Spinner was sent flying on top of him by a giraffe-looking man.

"Two of the weakest are down, time for the str-"

"You're messing with the wrong guys," Dabi claimed, interrupting the man's speech by kicking him, forcing the suited-up assassin to block.

"Are you their boss?" The panther-man wondered, trying to attack Dabi.

"No." The flame user responded before punching the villain with a flame-coated fist, knocking him down the corridor.

Licking the blood off of his arm, the suited-up man smirked and said, "Well you seem like it." Before pouncing at Dabi to enter a hand-to-hand exchange, he used his long claws to swipe away his fiery fists and land a mark on the man's cheek.

"You must be Gucci and your associate is Maku, where's your other guy? Kabura?" Dabi asked, kicking the hybrid panther man in the stomach, forcing the man to vomit his salvia out.

"How do you know us?" He winced, trying to go for another strike, only to be kicked many times in the abdomen by a smiling Dabi.

"Who hasn't heard of your wonderful assassination work, you're practically a legend in the underworld," Dabi answered, continuing his fiery combination on the infamous assassin. "That's why killing you will be-"

"DABI HELP!!!" Twice begged as Maku stood over him and Shigaraki with his two blades over their necks, covered in haki to ensure Shigaraki couldn't decay them.

Looking around to see where his other friends were, Dabi looked around to see a bloody Mr Compress missing an arm, laying next to an unconscious Magne and wounded Spinner. "Damn it," Dabi swore under his breath, angry at his team's incompetence.

"So what will it be fire man, do you want your friends to die?" Maku glared, questioning Dabi's priorities.

Sighing in disappointment, Dabi looked at Maku up and down before rushing over to him, appearing in front of him with a leg covered in blue fire and black lightning streaks. "How about you die!"

"Too slow." Maku coldly remarked while driving his sword down into his hostages. As he drove his swords into Shigaraki and Twice, Dabi connected with the half man half giraffe assassin, knocking him out of the building, which caused a massive thud.

When the smoke cleared, Dabi looked down to see his teammates completely covered in sand, protecting them from the blades. "Alright, that's enough." Alligator stated, walking into the room to end the survival game.

"Don't worry Gucci, we got Maku before he could hit the ground." Donearth coughed, dragging the bloody assassin up with his strings. "Oh you guys passed, but you have to thank your tall black-haired friend here. Without him, you'd be dead." The Heavenly Demon revealed, picking up the unconscious bodies of his new students. "Don't worry about Compressor over here, I'll reattach his arm." He said, calming them down.

"Anyway, now that you guys have completed this, go rest and get ready for your meeting tomorrow." Sand King demanded, removing her sand from the startled Shigaraki and Twice.

When the group woke up a few hours later, they were greeted with a bar of soap, a towel, paracetamol, water, a toothbrush and toothpaste, which came with a note saying, 'Breakfast is at 10:00 on the third floor. Hurry up.'

Naturally, everyone took the supplies and got prepared for breakfast, seeing a familiar but surprising face at the table. "Toga?..." Spinner said in annoyance.

"Yeah... why are you all looking at me like that?" She wondered, looking back at the clearly frustrated group.

"You... YOU MISSED EVERYTHING AND MADE US FIGHT ALL ALONE!" Twice shouted, grabbing his 'little sister' by the collar.

"Well, it was important. Come sit down, I'll tell you all about it." She smiled, patting the seat next to her.

"Yeah let's hear this, I hope you got some closure because you're gonna need it." Shigaraki groaned, taking a seat opposite her.

"Don't worry, don't worry. I'll explain it in good detail." She reassured, preparing herself to tell everyone the conclusion she had come to. "Okay now that everyone is seated, I've come to the conclusion that..."

(Yeah you're not getting the answer for a lil while. Anyway, if you liked the chapter tell me, if not... PULL UP DEN. Also, look below for the new characters introduced in this chapter)

Kob Gucci (his parrot is still there, it wasn't with him today since he was at the vet)

Hybrid Gucci

Maku

Maku (Hybrid form)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 347 14
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...
136K 4.1K 63
For as long as he can remember Izuku Midoriya had always wanted to be a hero. All he needed was for his quirk to manifest and his dream could begin...
271K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...