MY SEVEN BOYFRIENDS ARE IN A...

By MonsterMasher690

** 3K READS DURING ITS FIRST MONTH PUBLISHED! ** EVERY GIRL HAS ONLY ONE FIRST TIME, BUT I HAD SEVEN MONSTER... More

PREQUEL
RECONNECT WITH THE BAND! (Pictures)
COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
NEON MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
HUMAN MONSTER MASH
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
LYRICS OF MONSTER MASH SONGS
MONSTER MATCH
HALLOWEEN CHICK
ANIMATRONIC
THE PLACE I CAME FROM
MAKE ME YOURS
CIRCUS
STEAL THE SHOW
NO MORE LOVE, ENOUGH!
I MET A GIRL
I'M NOT FEELING OKAY
SEXY CRAWL
MY HEART IS YOURS
I WILL BE YOUR FIRST
SAY MY NAME
ARMY

CHAPTER 37

92 6 0
By MonsterMasher690

"Alex's already out of the shower," Kevin said, and Draco swallowed thickly, sitting next to him on the couch. "Ready to talk about it?"

"I think so," Draco nodded with an honest, real smile, not the usual mask. "Thanks for agreeing to be the referee, Kevin."

"No problem, bro. I'm happy to help you get your man." Kevin put his arm around Draco's shoulders, and the vampire inhaled. There was no distinctive smell like the seductive Lycan sweat, but then... Why was he attracted to Kevin.

This didn't make much sense, it was from one second to the next and Draco's heart was already beating for someone he honestly barely knew.

Kevin wasn't handsome like Alex, nor was he seductive. And he also had a funny nose, very cute in fact, and he always had that aura of good humor that...

Wait...

How weird.

Why was Draco suddenly thinking about Kevin like that?

Maybe it was the warmth of his hug? Or his soft skin? Or was it his words? Why was Draco blushing? Why?!

"A-And wouldn't y-you... I don’t know... Want to be w-with... Me?" Draco asked with his tender little eyes blinking slowly and his pretty cheeks reddened. Kevin immediately removed his arm and opened his eyes wide, his cheeks became invisible for an intimate second. "I... I mean... We’re in a polyamorous relationship, so it's possible."

"Well, I..." Kevin laughed and rubbed the back of his neck. How had Draco not noticed before how full of life Kevin’s smile was?! "I would like that, but like Finn with Zeth, I would like it to be because, you know, you have feelings for me and not just pity."

"I think I fell in love in a second, Kevin." Draco admitted, "I think it was your hug, or maybe your words... Yes, I just told you something that big quite simply, and I know I should have done this with Alex a long time ago but, I don't know.. With you I feel like I don't have to hide anything I feel because I think we are very similar. And you have really soft skin too!"

"Yes, I've been told but... For now, you and I are going to focus on repairing your relationship with Alex," Kevin continued, evading Draco’s scarlet gaze, and if he was being honest, he wanted to scream and kiss Draco right then and there and swear his love and eternal gratitude, but he held back, "So... Are you two just angry with each other or what?"

Draco shook his head.

"No, at least not me." Didn't Draco sound sincere? Why did Kevin change the conversation? Did he make him uncomfortable?

"Well it seems like you're angry with each other." Kevin was dead inside. Draco sounded so sincere. Why did he change the conversation? Did he make the vampire uncomfortable by ignoring his sudden confession?

"I'm not angry," Alex said, coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and small drops of water running down his muscular body. His purple hair was wet and plastered to his forehead.

Draco swallowed thickly and he tried not to stare.

But it wasn't out of shame or to control himself like before... Draco simply wasn't interested in seeing Alex bare-chested for the thousandth time.

But why?!

"I wasn't saying you are. I was saying you look angry," said Kevin.

Alex shrugged.

"I'm not angry," he repeated, going to sit next to Draco. The vampire took a deep breath to see if there was something in his heart. Nothing. Maybe he wasn't attracted to Alex because he had showered and there was no sweaty smell. But did that mean Alex was right? That it was all his pheromones? And if that was the case... Why was Draco attracted to Kevin like when he was desperately in love with Alex? Everything was easier with Kevin, there were no dramas, but did that change what Draco felt in less than a second? "But I was worried that my pheromones were what made Draco think he loved me."

"That's ridiculous!" Draco exclaimed. But maybe it was not. "O-Of c-course not, Alex. Why would that be the case?"

"Well thanks to Jade, now I understand that's not the case," The wolf stared at Draco intensely, looking deeply into the vampire’s red eyes as if trying to find a reaction in them.

The intensity made Draco shiver.

But Alex saw in his scarlet irises that there was something wrong.

There was something else there, a connection.

A connection that could only be found in a person you love deeply.

But why did Alex feel that this connection wasn't with him?

Oh fuck it! Alex wanted him to say the words, even though he wasn't ready to say them.

Three words.

Only three words.

Alex closed his eyes for a moment, inhaled sharply, and shook his head.

“I didn't want to ruin our friendship, Draco," Alex put a thumb to the vampire's lips. Draco did not even move. But why? "Draco, I... I'm sick of keeping you away from me."

“I don't want to be bossy, but... I think this is when you two kiss," Kevin said with a smile and a giggle. "I will give you some privacy."

"Oh no, no, no!" Draco said hastily, shaking his head and blushing. He just didn't want Kevin to leave, because he needed him, he wanted him here with him, "I can't do that right now! Not while he's still mad at me!"

"¡Que no estoy enojado, pendejo!" Alex let out a frustrated sigh. "I love you, moron! I love you, and that's why I don't want to lose you! But I also love..." Alex eyed Kevin, who widened his eyes.

"Oh dear," Kevin whispered, turning away. "What a love triangle we have here!"

"What if we kiss?" Draco asked, looking from one to the other. "I mean... All three of us?"

Kevin turned pale, literally almost transparent. Oh, wow! Had Draco just suggested... That?!

"As long as this doesn't ruin anything," Alex said, staring at Draco with his golden eyes full of life. "I mean, I have been an asshole for an entire year. I guess I ruined everything more than a kiss ever will." He chuckled and placed his arm around Draco's shoulders. It was heavy, not to mention humid, something Draco found very... Nothing.

His heart raced as the wolf pulled him closer, but it was not for the reason he believed to be correct.

No. Draco's heart was beating fast because his eyes were on Kevin, who was smiling so cutely!

Wait, what?!

"I'm sure a kiss won't change anything," Kevin said.

"I don't want to keep waiting for snow in summer anymore," Draco whispered, looking into Alex's golden eyes, "But Alex, there is something I must tell you. I can’t hold myself back anymore, and I don't want to keep quiet about what I feel again, so Alex, I think I'm over..."

"Overthinking? Yeah. Stop holding yourself back," Alex winked at Draco. "And that applies to you too, Kevin!"

"Sure," Kevin nodded.

"Absolutely!" Draco said and immediately bounced a little in his place, "And I'm glad you say that, Alex, because I think I..."

“Draco? Stop bouncing and kiss me," Alex placed his left thumb on the vampire's lips, moving it slowly from left to right.

"Alex," Draco whispered, "I just want to tell you something but..."

"I know what it is," Alex moved closer slowly, and before Draco could react, his lips were on his.

It was a rough, wet kiss.

Alex sucked Draco's upper lip while the vampire sucked the wolf's lower one.

Alex tasted amazing, and he made his way inside Draco's mouth with his tongue, moving it like a wild snake.

Draco didn't expect such a daring kiss on the first try, he always thought it would be something more romantic and less sexual but please! Alex? Romantic? Oh no! Being daring was all the charm of him!

But that charm... Where was it? Why didn't Draco feel what he was supposed to feel? Why were his eyes open, turning to see Kevin while kissing Alex?

The sweet taste of Draco filled Alex's senses as their tongues clashed in a rolling, grinding battle for dominance.

Draco's face turned fifty shades of red because Kevin was looking at them...

Kevs lips were pressing and they looked so delicious...

What was going on here?!

Draco’s hands grabbed hold of Alex's waist, his fingers digging into his dark skin. Alex kissed the vampire like a man who starved for love, pulling their bodies together.

When Draco and Alex broke their lip lock, both of them were breathing hard.

Draco quickly licked his lips.

They still had the taste of Alex in them.

"You taste good," Alex bit his lip.

“Thanks,” Draco whispered, lowering his gaze.

"That was hot," Kevin chuckled, "I was imagining something more romantic but, wow! It was fire!"

"Kevin, I want to kiss you too... May I?" Draco's eyes had a spark that made Kevin blush.

Alex raised an eyebrow and looked at Draco as surprised as Kevin himself, whom the vampire was looking at with soft, sweet eyes.

Alex frowned.

Was Draco seriously asking that?

For Alex, that was like an iron boot kicking his balls.

But for Kevin? It was like a dream come true! There was no way to say no to that!

But Kevin looked away, moving his right thumb and index finger over his own mouth, before turning back to Draco.

This was the moment.

Kevin wouldn't waste it.

"If you want to kiss me, you don't need permission," Kevin said, stepping closer, placing his arm around the vampire. "But only if you're sure about..." Before Kevin could finish, Draco kissed him deeply, their lips crashing against each other.

Draco placed his hands on Kevin's jawline. This time there were fireworks in Draco's chest, and warmth, like being in a place you call home.

Kevin used his left hand to pull him closer and kiss him even more, their noses occasionally colliding.

There was nothing to think about.

Kevin was feeling the kiss. Draco was too.

They had never felt something like that in their entire lives.

This was the kind of romantic kiss Draco expected from Alex, and apparently, Kevin and his soft lips were the ones for it.

It was like giving a first kiss, like melting with someone who knew what it was like to be you, like being in the right place.

By moving away from the kiss, Draco stared at Kevin with the most beautiful scarlet eyes he had ever seen. Well, the only scarlet eyes Kevin knew but, as Draco said: Semantics.

"That was strange," Kevin whispered, "Hey! How about you stand on the couch, Draco?"

“Sure!” Once Draco did with a quick jump, Kevin slid his fingers up the side of the vampire's face and held on to him as he kissed him stupid, his tongue rolling and flicking over every little bit of his mouth he could reach.

Draco wanted to feel more of him, taste more of him.

He needed him. But why?

Draco eased his mouth off of Kevin’s.

Forehead on forehead, they both laughed a little, warming each other's faces with their agitated breaths.

"Asking me to stand on the couch so I could be face level with you was a good idea," Draco laughed a little near Kevin's lips, then he turned to look at Alex.

The wolf looked surprised, and not in a good way.

He looked downcast, sad, and Draco...

Why didn't he feel anything for Alex now? Not even pity! Was that cruel? Or was it... Closure?

"Alex, are you okay?" Draco asked more out of obligation than desire to know.

"I... I don't know, little guy... I think you and Kevin..."

But then the door of the suite opened.

"Hey, guys! We're leaving!" Zeth said, but he froze. "Draco! Why the hell are you standing on the couch with your boots on?! Do you know how much dirt you've stepped on today?! It's unhygienic!”

"Zeth! Kevin and I, and Alex, are now a... Couple of three?" Draco arched an eyebrow and Kevin turned invisible and visible in a second.

“Wait,” Kevin blushed scarlet, "Draco, do you really consider me your..."

"My boyfriend?" Draco laughed, "Kevs! I..." Draco turned tenderly red. What was he supposed to say now? “I mean yes, why not?”

"Couple of three?" Finn asked, "I'm sure that's grammatically incorrect."

"It is correct for them," Everett said while entering the suite with an unconscious blonde girl on his shoulder. Alex immediately recognised the girl. A shiver ran through him.

"I pretty much don't care if you are a couple of twenty!" Zeth yelled, "Get off the couch now, Animaniac!"

"But I'm very happy, Zeth!" And Draco started jumping on the couch, laughing like the sweet, silly boy Kevin loved, "Finally all this drama is over! Finally Kevin and I are friends... I mean, boyfriends!"

Alex didn't say anything, but his heart broke when Draco, unconsciously, didn't mention him, only Kevin.

"Good, I'm glad. Because we have to go," Zeth said, "Draco, when you're done jumping on the..." Then there was a loud CRACK, and Draco's face lost all joy.

“Oops.”

"The couch just broke, didn’t it?" Zeth sighed and put his fingers to his nose, closing his eyes tightly. Draco, Kevin and Alex looked at each other, "Fine. I guess I'll have to pay for that too." He took a long breath to calm himself and rubbed his hands together, "Anyway! I want you guys to take your cars and head home. I'll take Jade in my car when she is done showering.”

"Are you and Jade going to be alone?" Finn swallowed hard and Zeth nodded, smiling as always, sensual and daring, "I don't like the sound of that."

"I think you want to take her in your car for another reason, Zeth," Alex crossed his arms, "Did you get jealous of Frank?"

"I would never be jealous of Frank, I'm happy for him," Zeth said, grabbing his car keys from the counter, "But of all of us, I'm the one who's been the least able to be with or talk to Jade. We fell apart a lot this last year, you know? Despite all the chemistry there was between us."

"And you think she's still interested in you?" Draco asked. Maybe he was asking himself that about Alex, "Because let's be honest, you're handsome and all but... Don't you think she's, maybe, over you after so much time apart?"

Alex turned to look at Draco with concern, no, organic panic in his eyes, as if that had hit home somehow.

"No one would ever stop loving me," Zeth laughed, but for a second he looked unsure, turning to look at everyone with worried eyes, "Or do you think..."

"Did Zeth just doubt himself?" Alex gasped, turning to look at the other guys.

Yes. Everyone was as surprised as Zeth himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944 87 36
Gather all the sanity and purity you have left and start reading. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING: Mature audience only...
10.1K 420 53
Everybody knows about them. Humans aren't supposed to go outside when it's night. If they go outside, they die. They get killed by them. The vampire...
20.7K 544 8
100 years ago... "What do we do!?" I panic "Sweatie there is something we must do" my mom tells me "Y/n do you remember the tales of the Titan...
3.5M 106K 51
The King's Harem is actively under construction!! If you happen to be reading it currently and things are making less sense than usual that is why! L...