LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT [PhayuRai...

بواسطة magentashawty

What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight a... المزيد

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I: UNEXPECTED MEETING
CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU
CHAPTER III: EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT
CHAPTER IV: TAKING SMALL STEPS
CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY
CHAPTER VI: 🔞HORNY RAIN
CHAPTER VIII: THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP
CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY
CHAPTER X: 🔞THE PAST IS PAST
CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING
CHAPTER XII: MEETING THE IN LAWS
CHAPTER XIII: 🔞 NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)
CHAPTER XIV: SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS
CHAPTER XV: WORKING HARD
CHAPTER XVI: CONFRONTATION
CHAPTER XVII: GRADUATION
CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY
CHAPTER XIV: 🔞PUNISHMENT
CHAPTER XX: 🔞RUT AND HEAT
CHAPTER XXI: RAIN IS SICK
CHAPTER XXII: THE GOOD NEWS
CHAPTER XXIII: RAIN MOODS SWING
CHAPTER XXIV: PHAYURAIN'S BABIES
CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE
CHAPTER XXVI : WEDDING
CHAPTER XXVII: 🔞RAIN TAKES CARE OF PHAYU
CHAPTER XXVIII: THE END
Announcement
Special 1: Start of Holidays
Special 2: Something is wrong with rain
special 3: Family moments
special 4: You deserve everything 🔞
special 5: You are only mine 🔞
special 6: Drunk with love
special 7 : Another baby and beautiful family END

CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY

2.6K 94 13
بواسطة magentashawty

.....The next day.....

Phayu woke up first, he saw the little boy curled into his arms sleeping so fondly, rain looks so cute and adorable but the boy body was hotter than usual. He knows that it was rain first time and when he pulled out his cock yesterday he saw a bit of blood but he didn't say anything to rain not to get the boy panicked , he just let him rest.

Phayu placed a kiss on his forehead and moving slowly putting the pillow instead of his arm for the boy to hug it.

"So cute" he thinks...

He directs himself to the bathroom to take a bath and go out find some medecine and buy food for them. And maybe some of rain favourite snacks just to make him happy.

After sometimes he was back, rain was still asleep the fever was not going down so he decided to wake him up so he can bath eat and take some medecine.

"Baby" phayu spoke next to rain's ear. Rain mumbled

"Can you wake up for a moment you have a fever you need to take medecine please" he said softly

"Uhmmm P'phayu i want to sleep more give me 5min" rain's body was weak and tired from the activity of last night.

"I know you want to sleep but medecine first come I'll give you a bath you'll feel better after"

Rain can't fight right now, in a normal day I'll be so shy but what can he do phayu have seen all of him already and he is so tired to even wake up plus he just wants to be baby by his boyfriend.

Rain put his arms up, eyes close to let phayu know he needs to carry him. Phayu smiled... he picked up the naughty boy going to the bathroom, rain clinge into him wrapping his legs around phayu waist and his arms around his neck.

Phayu gave him a hot shower, dried his hair, dressed him up and put him back to bed.

"Wait here I'm going to bring food" he said, rain just nodded as he just sits in the middle of the bed with his blanket around him... he looks so small and fragile phayu is so worried for his little boy he doesn't like the fact he hurt him but it was good for both of them. Next time it won't hurt like that.

Phayu came back with food and medecine, he fed him and make him drink the medecine. It was time for him to apply the cream down there.

"Can you remove your pant I'll apply medicine"

"Why removing my pant for medecine "

"It's a cream for your hole so the pain Will go and it won't be swollen " rain is now so shy he doesn't want this.

"No it doesn't hurt anymore oppa" he said with a big smile. Phayu know this boy is cunning.

"Please let me apply this you bled yesterday and having a fever of course it's painful " rain didn't know he bled his eyes went wide open.

"What?? I bled how? Why? " he panicked

"Don't worry it's normal for the first time do you trust me let me do it please " phayu said caressing his face. Rain saw worries and fear for the first time in phayu eyes he really want him to get well and be better.

"Okay " he whispered.

Phayu applied the medecine and put back all the dishes in the kitchen.

"Sleep more you need rest" rain nodded and doze off.

Phayu went back to his apartment took his laptop and some clothes. He came back to rain condo eats his breakfast and now working on his project he has something to prepare for tomorrow meeting thanks rain is sleeping so he can do it fast and have the rest of the day taking care of his baby.

.... A few moments later .....

Phayu was done with his work, he's satisfied he did it in a small amount of time. He went to check on rain, rain was still sleeping soundly. He touched his forehead and thank goodness the fever is going down.

It was almost 1pm, he wants to cook some food for them. Rain has been the one cooking for them all the time today he wants to do it for his boy. So he prepared some healthy food for both of them.

It was smelling so good that rain woke up he came out of the room.

He went directly to the kitchen "woww it's smelling so good what are you cooking" he said

"How do you feel" phayu aked, taking placing his hand on rain forehead again "oh the fever is almost gone"

"I feel much more better" the boy smiled

"Are you hungry " rain nodded with sparkling eyes

"Wait a minute go sit I'll bring it there" phayu peck his lips.

They were eating and chichat about everything. One thing about them they are never bored when they're together, they always have something to say to each other. Wether it's teasing, playing, gossiping they're happy to spend every moment together.

"Oppa the food is so delicious thank you so much for taking care of me today " rain said smiling. His bunny smile is phayu weakness he can't resist this much cuteness.

"I'm happy to take care of you and I'm the one who hurt you so it's my responsibility" rain just act shyly and continue eating.

After eating they just cuddle on a sofa watching a movie rain laying on top of phayu his head on the man chest listening to every heart beat. Phayu just hug him tightly squeezing him he can't get enough of this boy...

Later on after the movie they were outside sitting on the balcony watching stars eating some snacks....

"What's your plan for tomorrow phi" rain asked

"Not just tomorrow but this week will be tough again since we started the construction of the complex it's so much work supervising everything being the head while everyone comes to me asking questions but I'll do my best to have time for you as always" phayu answered

"Uhmmm okay phi my friends and i need more time to study since we are getting our midterms soon. It's good we're both busy during the day but I'll miss you so much " he pouted

Phayu pinch his nose "Focus on school I'll be here every time you need me"

Phayu need to ask rain something, the boy has been sharing everything with him but he doesn't really talk about his parents all he knows is rain father need him to take after the company but why it seems forced is rain doing this for his father or for him because he like it. He also wants to know if rain fear of getting into a serious relationship and trust someone come from his parents if not so it will be another conversation they will have when rain is ready to share...

The atmosphere is cooler just them sitting and talking this is all he wants, having this boy here is a blessing for him. If not for this boy his life here in Korea would probably be boring just work and work since he lost his interest about relationship.

"Rain i don't want to be nosy but can i ask you something you're no forced to answer"

"Yes phi what's going on"

"Do you like what you're doing at school? Is it what you really want to do for the rest of your life" he said

Rain thinks for so long before answering, phayu starts thinking if it was a good idea to ask this now.

Rain turns to face phayu he can see how genuine phayu is with him he loves him so much, he cares about him and trust him fully.

"You know phi this wasn't really my decision, when i graduated from high school my father already had my whole life traced. He said i have to take after the company I'm the only son and unfortunately for them I'm an omega so i think he just want to prove to his partners and coworkers even if his son is an omega he can be successful without an alpha. That his son can be dominant and hard working not just weak" he paused took a breath phayu doesn't say anything he wants him to finish his story without cutting him

"I understand why he's doing this, but it was now like an obsession he forgot I'm his son i need love, affection and care. My mom has always been going abroad to enjoy herself not thinking she has a son. But that's not the worse part my father said if i don't become successful he will cut ties with me it will be a shame for him. I'm a shame for him" tears dropped phayu took his face and kiss his eyes...

"But if you ask me if i hate what I'm doing in school I'll say no because even if it wasn't my choice i really like what I'm doing and I'm very talented i get praised by all my teachers" he smiled mood starts to switch again

"I just hope my father can be proud of who i am not of who he wants me to be. In the end is he really going to be happy if he proves to the world that an omega can be in the head of a big company while losing me as a son?" He asked phayu shook his head "I don't know baby"

"I don't think my father really think of me as a son I'm more like an asset for him. I've been living alone more like having a lonely life my whole life but now i have you" he hug his man

Phayu doesn't know what to say he has the most loving, caring and supportive parents. He can imagine how bad rain can feel because if his parents were to not support him he would be very sad and heartbroken now he can understand why rain was having trust issues but he can feel it's not all but this is not the time they'll talk about it later at least one thing at the time.

"Baby i know it was tough for you but i can promise to you right now that i won't let you down. I see all your efforts your hardworking your determination you are more than just an ordinary omega and I'm very proud of you. Remember to always do what's make you happy no one has control in your life but yourself. Yes what your father is doing is for your good but in a wrong way. I won't say anything about it but all i can say is you don't have to pressure yourself to please him. You can be successful with or without him" phayu said looking at his lovely boyfriend who is crying

"Why are you crying baby" actually rain feels so warm to have someone like this. So supportive and understanding for the first time in his life someone putting his needs and his happiness first and not wanting something in return...

"Thank you P'phayu i love you so much" rain said

"I love you too little boy" they kissed so passionately breaking appart for air...

Let's go eat dinner and sleep we have a long day tomorrow

"this was one of the best and beautiful weekend thank you for making me this happy" rain added

Phayu kissed him again "I can't wait to do more, making you happy is my priority no more tears unless it's happy tears"

They went back inside eat, bath and ready for bed heart full of love they wish to never get separate and be together forever....

________________________

>>>>TBC<<<<

THANK YOU FOR READING 🙏🏽☺️

Hope you're liking the storyline. Please like comment your thoughts and share 🥰💕

See ya 👋🏻

Xoxo 💋

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

______________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

89K 2.9K 24
Arrange marriage!!! The rudest Payu...!!! The most innocent nerd Rain...!!! How will devil Payu falls in love with angel Rain ???
10K 592 7
Phayu has worked for years rescuing as many omegas and alphas as possible, but he was never affected by any as much as he is affected by the little o...
36.2K 1.6K 18
Rain is new to the neighborhood and has been warned to stay away from Phayu, known subordinate of Mafia boss, P'Pakin. Rain may be a good boy, but wh...
17.3K 954 10
Originally published under Emo Demon A dark omega verse world where Omegas are sold to the highest bidders. Rain is a feral omega captured and sold...