Masked Love -Mattheo Riddle

By Lyra_Nightshade

[MAJOR EDITING GOING ON] Two broken souls with glass hearts, who despise each other with a passion, meet once... More

Cast
Background info
1. Invitations
2. Nightshade Manor
3. The Masquerade Ball  pt. I
4. The Masquerade Ball pt. II
5. The Masquerade Ball pt. III
6. Nocturnal birds
7. 'To, my Nightingale'
8. Dream or a Nightmare?
9. Love, your Raven
10. Love, your Nightingale
11. Depressing train ride
12. Uninvited
13. The Slytherin Party pt. I
14. The Slytherin Party pt.2
15. The Slytherin Party pt.3
16. The Slytherin Party pt.4
17. The Slytherin Party pt.5
18. The Slytherin Party pt.6
19. Missing
20. A hickey?
21. The Room of Requirements
22. Havoc
23. Letters from no one
24. The Plan (timeskip)
26. Fate?
27. Please read!
New Chatacters
28. The Second Ball pt.1
29. The Second Ball pt.2
30. The Second Ball pt.3
31. Pansy Holmes and Astoria Watson
32. Girl to girl talk
33. Persuasion
34. Grief and Acceptance
35. Plotting
36. Distraught
37. Plan in action
38. Revelations
39. Beginning of War
40. The Pensieve
41. Ending of war pt. 1
42. Ending of war pt. 2
43. Eventful
44. Preparations
45. The Final Ball
Epilogue
Author's note
Plots I didn't include

25. Acceptance

1K 20 37
By Lyra_Nightshade

Finally baaack!

Ily
________

Lyra's POV:

One more day before we leave.

One more day before we seal our fates and prove everyone's suspicions.

One more day till we're considered the same as our parents.

One more day till we enter eternal torture.

"Done?" Asked Eliana, while Jessica stared out the window.

It was a gloomy day, like the weather had read our minds. At least it can't snitch.

"Yup." I said, putting my suitcase down after zipping it.

Eliana was packed first of course, but Jess on the other hand,

She still couldn't come into terms with everything happening.

We all understood how hard it probably is for her, it's hard for all of us, but Jess, she's not the best at acceptance, especially to this.

Leaving behind the only home we ever knew, was obviously never a choice, but then again, we don't come across choices very often.

Enough complaining, we're not here to live a sob story.

"Jess?"

"Hm?" She said, still not removing her eyes from the sky.

"Do you want me to help you pack?" I asked gently, she's in a fragile state, I can't convince her now.

"Mhm, thanks." She said and got up, she grabbed her hoodie, threw it on and walked out the door.

Eliana sighed.

"She needs to accept that we don't have a say in this, it's not up to any of us, she needs to get her act together, or who knows when she'll snap, remember the last time?" Said Eliana.

My mind flashed back to first year....

"Huh, not only are you stupid, but you're also ugly." Laughed Draco at Eliana, who narrowed her eyes and stiffened, she wasn't one to let emotions get out of hand but, as much as she hates to admit it......

She's had a crush on Draco for some time.....

I couldn't believe her either, I mean Eliana? Are we even talking about the same person?

I was a bit behind her, not visible to them, when Jess came out of nowhere and punched Draco in the face hard enough to knock him down on his blonde ass.

Of course we were in the halls so everyone stopped to watch.

Elianas eyes widened while a smirk spread on my face.

Theodore and Enzo come running to help Draco but their efforts to stop themselves from laughing were evident.

Then I realized someone was watching me.

My eyes scanned the hall and landed on a pair of hazel eyes belonging to none other than Riddle.

I narrowed my eyes at him and when he realized I caught him staring, he quickly turned his head elsewhere, acting very interested in the weird potion someone splashed on the wall probably by accident and didn't clean up.

Weird. Well to be fair, Riddle's always been a weirdo.

I snapped back after that flashback and chucked,

Man can that girl throw a punch, I bet Granger took lessons from her before third year.

At least Eliana's over Draco now luckily.

Jessica's POV:

I hate everything.

I knew this day will come, but I don't want it to

It's not fair.

And no, I'm not being unreasonable.

Fuck everything.

I stormed up to the astronomy tower and went up to the railing, about to Jump and spread my winds when,

"Dolohov?" I snapped my head to the voice I only knew too well.

"If you're planning on suicide, at least be more creative." He sighed, inhaling the toxic smoke from his cigarette.

He was quietly sat in a corner, his platinum blonde hair was a bit messy and his cheeks were pink from the cold breeze.

He didn't look too bad I guess.

I slowly walked over and sat down next to him and snatched the cigarette out of his hand and took a blow.

Surprisingly, he remained silent and didn't say anything.

"So, what's bothering you?" He asked looking ahead of him, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Why would something be bothering me?" I asked.

"You don't smoke or plan suicide very often."

"Haha very funny." I said.

"Is it the fact that we leave hogwarts tomorrow?"

I kept silent.

"Have you packed?"

"The others have, I'm not in the mood."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"Well I don't believe you."

"I don't need you to." I said getting up, but tsuddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

"The fuck is your problem, Malfoy?" I asked getting frustrated.

"You, you're my problem. You're not a child Jessica, it's about time you grow that fuck up and accept that none of us want this either, but it must be done. Denial won't fix anything."

It was the first time I Remember him saying my name.

I was getting more furious by the second.

I mean, I believed him, and I know I wasn't in denial, but I wasn't accepting this easily either.

I kept quiet.

Time skip—

It was the evening, and I had spent most of my day with the person I used to despise the most

Draco Malfoy

He really is something.

We didn't notice the time flying by. We talked about random shit in the middle of his lecture of how I was acting like a child.

Luckily, he knew when to bite his tongue.

After today, I guess I've realized, maybe he's not that bad. Maybe there's still some hope for him. Who knows? All I know is that it'll be a little harder to hate him now.

But him being quite well known for messing up stuff, I'm sure I'll manage.
.
I won't trust him, not yet of course. I don't let my guard down very often,

He'll fuck up one day, and I don't want be in the middle of his shit when he does.

But for now, he's bearable.

____________________

Sorry it took so long, I'm finishing this half asleep cause I fell asleep.

Remember the character ships I had uploaded? I might change them for new people, I think I could be more creative with them.

Dressica is blooming, who knows what else we might find.

A little experimenting never hurt.

Ily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 762 45
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...
91.2K 1.9K 14
'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.' Heartbreak, love confessions, and so much more... It's about to be a wild year at Hogwarts...
132K 2.8K 21
❝𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱❞ ↳ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵�...
2.5M 51.4K 92
𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮, 𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝. "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙯𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘�...