The debt-paying little wife o...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 102

192 4 0
By Demens88c

After Lin Xun's words fell, Zhang Luan was stunned for a moment, and the others also looked suspicious, unsure whether Lin Xun's words were a joke or serious.

Everyone was silent for a while.

Lin Xun still had a smile on his face: "Sister Zhang, you are a vampire, or you were captured by a vampire. The traces of venom in you can be seen through my prophecy mirror."

"True or false?" Lin Xiazhi glanced at Zhang Luan with disbelief.

Xiong Ni directly took Lin Xun's hand and took a look at the magnifying glass in his hand. Sure enough, he saw traces of fluorescence on Zhang Luan's body: "Sister Zhang, it's really you."

Zhang Luan, who was just curious to ask who it was, remained silent after Lin Xun said that, as if she hadn't reacted yet, or rather, she never expected it to be herself.

"How is that possible?" Seeing everyone staring at him, Zhang Luan said awkwardly.

Lin Xun saw that she didn't believe it, so he put the magnifying glass in front of her: "It's on your clothes, you can see for yourself."

Zhang Luan reached out to take it, pointed at Lin Xun's shoulder, took a look, and sure enough he saw traces of fluorescent green.

"When did this happen and who is it?" Zhang Luan looked at Bai Ye, Tongxiao and Fu Ping in surprise.

They were a group just now, which means that these three people are the most suspicious of the marks on her body.

At this time, the broadcast rang again——

"Zhang Luan, OUT!"

Everyone watched Zhang Luan leave, and the atmosphere was a little strange for a moment.

"Hahaha, Zhang Luan, I think she may have doubts about life!"

"Just now, Sister Zhang kept asking who was who, but it turned out to be herself!"

"In the last issue, Fu Ping was out midway, and this time it's Zhang Luan. They are such an interesting couple!"

...

"It seems that if there is another person captured by a vampire, just take a photo with Ah Xun and you will get the result, but you can't tell who is a vampire!" Xiong Ni said regretfully.

"The vampire must be one or more of the three of them." Lin Xiazhi looked at Tong Xiaobai, Ye Fuping and the three of them with a smile.

Tong Xiao looked at Fu Ping and Bai Ye and suddenly said, "I can expose myself."

The five words that came out of the blue were like a bomb thrown into the calm lake, making the atmosphere inexplicably condensed.

Bai Ye raised his hand and put it on his shoulder: "Why do you talk so much today?"

"I find that Brother Tong, either he doesn't speak, or he speaks, it's amazing. I think it's good to expose yourself." Lin Xun opened his mouth, feeling like he wasn't afraid of getting into trouble.

Now that he has revealed his identity, if everyone reveals themselves, the director team will be the most afraid.

"You're causing trouble!" Lin Xiazhi looked at Tong Xiao, "I want to know your identity. Let us know. You won't expose yourself as a vampire."

Fu Ping laughed: "Do you dare to believe the identity he revealed? What if he is a vampire pretending to be a civilian or a hunter?"

"It smells bad!" Bai Ye touched his chin and said to Tong Xiao again, "Do you really want to expose yourself?"

Tong Xiao glanced at him: "Well, I'm a hunter."

As he finished speaking, he also took out a water gun filled with blue liquid. Before anyone had time to react, he suddenly pointed the gun at Fu Ping and poisoned him.

"Oh my god, what's going on?"

"6666, Tong Xiao's operation is amazing, look at everyone's expressions, hahaha!"

...

"Squirt as you say!" Bai Ye was so frightened that he stood up straight and stared at Fu Ping. The liquid sprayed on him quickly disappeared.

Obviously you need something special to view it.

So Lin Xun raised the magnifying glass in his hand again and took a look at it. He saw that the liquid Tong Xiao had just sprayed on Fu Ping's body was glowing with light fluorescence.

Xiong Ni: "Come on, let's listen to the radio to see if there is any news."

Fu Ping smiled and glanced at Tong Xiao: "Why did you choose me, just because of what I said just now?"

Tong Xiao nodded and said straightforwardly: "Well, you don't look like a good person."

Bai Ye patted him on the shoulder: "Hey, what are you talking about?"

"Fu Ping, OUT!"

"Pfft, why do I think this issue will end early?"

"Fu Ping only said one thing and was killed, but have you noticed that the identities of the two people who were killed have not been revealed so far!"

"It feels like the director team is trying their best to save it. Now I want to know if they will all expose themselves!"

...

"Hunters can kill vampires, and vampires should also be able to kill hunters. The marks on Brother Fu's body are the same as those on Sister Zhang. So the question is, Tong Xiao, are you a vampire or a hunter?" Lin Xun looked at him, There was suspicion in his eyes.

Tong Xiao was serious and said without any guilt: "I am a hunter."

Then he raised the pistol and pointed it at Xiong Ni: "What is your identity?"

Xiong Ni was startled by his posture: "What are you doing, you still want to shoot me?"

"I just want to know your identity, but it's not important." Tong Xiao said and fired directly.

"Tong Xiao, you're crazy!" Lin Xiazhi subconsciously tried to pull Xiong Ni away, but was still sprayed on him.

The atmosphere was tense for a while.

Bai Ye didn't expect Tong Xiao to be so straightforward. He held his hand and said, "Brother, why are you so aggressive today!"

Tong Xiao glanced at him: "You'll know if I tell a lie or not. I can't kill hunters or civilians."

Xiong Ni was a little worried at first, but after waiting for a long time, nothing happened.

Lin Xun raised his eyebrows: "Xiong Ni, what is your identity?"

Xiong Ni blinked: "I am a civilian."

Tong Xiao looked at Lin Xun: "So I didn't lie."

"Why do I feel that Lin Xun just wanted to step on Tong Xiao, but was reversed by Tong Xiao's unreasonable shot!"

"Hahaha, now it's fun!"

...

"I'm fine. That Tong Xiao is really not a vampire." Xiong Ni looked at Tong Xiao.

But Bai Ye suddenly said: "There is still a possibility that Tong Xiao and you are both vampires. There will be no reaction if vampires hurt each other."

Lin Xiazhi said: "I don't think Tong Xiao is lying. I believe Xiong Ni, and..."

At this point, he suddenly smiled and took out a water gun from behind. He was almost exactly the same as Tong Xiao: "I am also a hunter."

Tong Xiao looked at the gun in Lin Xiazhi's hand: "Are there any hunters left? You can jump out."

Bai Ye suddenly raised his hand: "To be honest, I am actually a civilian."

Lin Xiazhi looked at him with a smile: "You'll know if it's true or not, just try it. Tong Xiao, do you do it yourself or should I help you?"

Bai Ye turned to look at Tong Xiao: "Are you really going to shoot me?"

Tong Xiao straightened her lips and did not speak immediately.

Xiong Ni smiled beside him and said, "Brother Tong, if you can't bear it, ask Lin Xiazhi to help you!"

Bai Ye looked at him: "Come on, Tong Xiao, if you are willing, just drive here. Even if you kill me, I will be willing to do so!"

"Hahaha, do you think you are acting in a sad drama?"

"It feels like the program team is no longer calm. I feel like Mr. Gu is about to fall off his horse too. I'm trembling!"

"I guess the program team never expected that these guests did not follow the script at all, and they brought the program to an end hahaha!"

"Please, please don't end it so soon!"

...

Tong Xiao looked at Bai Ye: "Okay, if you are really a civilian, nothing will happen to you."

He stabbed the water gun on Bai Ye's chest seriously.

Bai Ye looked at him helplessly: "Okay, you win!"

"Kashiwaha, Out!"

After Bai Ye went down, Xiong Ni looked at Tong Xiao: "Well, will you kneel on the washboard when you get home?"

Tong Xiao was stunned for a moment, looked at Xiong Ni, and then looked at Lin Xiazhi: "Have you ever kneeled down?"

Lin Xiazhi was now laughing at Tong Xiao's thinking: "Xiong Ni is reluctant to let me kneel down."

Tong Xiao didn't speak, but his expression was restrained, as if he was considering whether this problem was possible.

It makes people feel a little cute.

"Okay, now that we have all been exposed, there is only one person left. What is your identity, Mr. Gu?"

Lin Xiazhi turned her head and looked at the man who had never spoken.

Gu Huaiye said without any hesitation: "I am a vampire."

The moment he finished speaking, a huge white tiger suddenly jumped out. The sudden situation shocked everyone.

Before I could react, I heard the radio broadcast: "Xiong Ni is out!"

"What's going on? What did Lin Xiazhi and the others see just now? Why do they look like that!"

"Mr. Gu, is he cheating? Is he too open?"

"The information body must have appeared, ah ah ah ah, exciting!"

"How did Xiong Ni get eliminated? Is the shootout going to start soon?"

...

The moment Xiaobai appeared, Gu Huaiye reacted quickly and shot Xiong Ni, then grabbed Lin Xun and fled the scene.

Stopped by Xiaobai, Lin Xiazhi and Tong Xiao could only watch helplessly as Gu Huaiye left with Lin Xun.

Tong Xiao looked at Xiaobai who stood in front of them and kept roaring at them.

The coercion emanating from Xiao Bai made them feel a strong sense of coercion as Alpha.

"Is this Level 5 Alpha?" Lin Xiazhi's eyes were filled with excitement, "This is my first time seeing an information body."

When Xiaobai heard what he said, he glanced at him with golden beast eyes, whined, twisted his body, jumped into the air a few times and then disappeared.

Lin Xun was led back upstairs by Gu Huaiye. At this time, everyone's identities had been exposed. The next step was to see who could last until the end.

Lin Xun calmed down his breathing and then heard Gu Huaiye say: "Are you afraid?"

Lin Xun shook his head, his eyes filled with excitement: "Shouldn't they be the ones who are afraid?"

Gu Huaiye touched his head: "Then please wait for me here, okay?"

Realizing what Gu Huaiye was going to do, Lin Xun nodded: "I want to win!"

"Okay." Gu Huaiye reached out and took off his coat and handed it to him, then called Xiaobai back, "Let him guard you."

After finishing speaking, he held Lin Xun's face and asked on his forehead: "Be good, wait until I come back."

"good!"

Watching Gu Huaiye leave, Lin Xun reached out and touched Xiaobai's big head.

Mr. Gu is so handsome like this

The author has something to say: I'm busy these days, so I'm not updating in a timely manner, I'm sorry.

I can't wait any longer and will give you more updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 931 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...
13.5K 172 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...
8.1K 193 66
Original Name: 和校草联姻之后 Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...
73.2K 3.5K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...