The debt-paying little wife o...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 101

199 5 0
By Demens88c

"Hahaha, why is Ah Xun so cute? He said seriously that he should leave immediately and pretend he never came!"

"I wonder if anyone can find out that someone here has rebelled!"

...

When Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye returned the same way, Lin Xiazhi and Xiong Ni were coming this way.

Seeing them, he said: "Did you hear it? A vampire has already destroyed a crystal. Who is it, at such a speed?"

"I didn't know we were in the bathroom just now. We didn't hear it until we came out." Lin Xun shook his head in confusion.

"Did you just find it?" Gu Huaiye changed the topic.

Lin Xiazhi shook his head: "We just entered the study and before we started looking, we heard the radio."

"Is it from Brother Bo's side?"

Xiong Ni looked at the three of them suspiciously.

Lin Xun suddenly laughed: "I think we should keep some opinions to each other."

Xiong Ni belatedly said: "What do you mean, Ah Xun, are you doubting me?"

Being strangled, Lin Xun shrank in fear: "I didn't say anything."

"Okay, stop making trouble, let's continue looking for crystals quickly." Lin Xiazhi stopped Xiong Ni in time, took his hand and turned around to go to the study together.

This study room is very large, with rows of bookshelves. It is said to be a study room, but it is actually more like a library.

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye followed, walking past the bookshelves in rows.

"Could it be hidden in a book?" Lin Xun's joke made Xiong Ni squeal, "No, with so many books, how can I read them one by one?"

"I don't think it is, it's too exaggerated. You don't have to do anything in today's issue, just flip through the books. Welcome everyone to join the book flipping competition!"

Just as he was talking, Xiong Ni suddenly let out another exclamation: "I found it, is it this one?"

As he spoke, he raised a transparent crystal in his hand and looked at the three of them with glowing eyes.

"Where did you find it? Sure!" Lin Xiazhi walked over with a smile.

Xiong Ni pointed to the location he found with a smile.

Lin Xun came over and said, "You are too powerful, hurry up and see where to put this crystal?"

"Yes, this crystal must be placed somewhere to activate the protection array." Lin Xiazhi held the crystal and walked to the back of the bookshelf, and found a crystal deck in the corner, "Here it is!"

As he spoke, he walked over and placed the crystal in his hand on it, and then heard a voice from the radio: "Congratulations to the player guarding the castle for successfully installing a crystal. There are 18 crystals left. Please keep working hard!"

"So, who does Ah Xun belong to now?"

"Could Ah Xun be a double agent?"

"I think Ah Xun can set up a double agent, and in the end we can follow whichever team wins!"

...

"The Vampire Team successfully transformed a civilian, and the Vampire Team has increased by one."

As soon as the news came out, the four people in the study stopped moving, and the joy of finding the crystal disappeared instantly.

Lin Xiazhi walked over from the corner with a surprised look on his face: "What's going on? If you are bitten by a vampire, you will not die but will transform into a vampire. Then the vampire will also become a hunter and continue to bite people. Is this how the game turns out to be? ?"

There was a smile on Lin Xun's lips, and his eyes were full of excitement: "Then the question is, who is the vampire who has been transformed?"

"We don't even know who is who now!" Xiong Ni raised his face, a little confused, "So how to play this game?"

Gu Huaiye said, "Would it be better to meet and chat with them?"

"It's time to meet up. Let's see what's going on now."

Lin Xiazhi nodded.

The four people came out of the study and walked down the spiral staircase. They happened to see the other four people not coming out soon. It was obvious that they all had the same purpose.

"What's going on with you guys?" Lin Xiazhi was the first to speak, "We were upstairs hearing one broadcast and then another. You guys are quite capable of causing trouble!"

"Why is it us? Isn't it you?" Bai Ye looked at them speechlessly.

It's as if they don't even know that there is a problem with their own group.

"How is it possible? We also found a crystal here. Didn't you hear the broadcast just now?" Xiong Ni retorted quickly.

"But nothing special happened here." Zhang Luan looked confused.

"It's not easy to deal with this situation." Lin Xun said with a smile, "Everyone doesn't know what the situation is, how are we going to play?"

"By the way, no one here has a prophet-like status?" Tong Xiao suddenly said.

Everyone couldn't help but look at him subconsciously, with a special sense of, wow, he can actually talk.

"Hahaha, I'm laughing so hard. Everyone's expressions at this moment are surprisingly similar!"

"Ah ah ah, is Lin Xun's identity about to be revealed?"

...

"Why do you ask that?" Fu Ping looked at him.

Tong Xiao glanced at him and said, "Because isn't this a kind of werewolf killing? A prophet must come out and provide clues so that the hunter can judge who is a vampire?"

"Great, then the question is, who is the vampire?"

Zhang Luan raised the corners of his lips, looking interested.

Everyone looked at each other, observing each other, and the atmosphere was inexplicably tense.

Just when everyone thought that no one would come forward, Lin Xun took out a small magnifying glass from his pocket with a helpless expression: "Okay, okay, I admit it, I am the prophet."

He put the magnifying glass on his eyes, closed one eye as if to aim at everyone.

"True or not, you are really a prophet, then you are really a good person?" Xiong Ni looked at him in disbelief.

Lin Xun looked at him with a heartbroken look on his face: "Do you think I am a bad person? It turns out that you have been pretending to believe me just now. I finally figured it out. Our friendship is really plastic."

Xiong Ni hugged him: "I was wrong, Ah Xun. I swear now, you are the person I trust the most, Lin Xiazhi is the second."

Lin Xiazhi shook his head with a smile.

"Okay, okay, I forgive you." Lin Xun patted his head lovingly.

"It's okay for Ah Xun to expose himself. He will gain the favor of hunters and civilians instantly!"

"Vampires, I feel like everyone except Mr. Gu is nervous, 23333!"

...

"There really is a prophet, so what do you do?" Zhang Luan looked at him with a mysterious expression.

Lin Xun smiled and said: "I can tell who is a vampire!"

"True or false?" Fu Ping said in disbelief, "If you can tell it at a glance, then what's the point of playing this game!"

"I think so, you are exaggerating!" Bai Ye shook his head in disbelief.

Tong Xiao said, "Just verify it and you'll know."

Lin Xiazhi smiled and continued: "I like to make trouble."

Xiong Ni squeezed Lin Xun's shoulder: "Come on, come on, I can't wait any longer. Vampires, please die!"

Lin Xun smiled fondly and said, "Okay, I'll show you what I'm capable of."

He said and put the small magnifying glass on his eyes again. In fact, the moment he put it on his eyes, he saw fluorescent green color on Zhang Luan's clothes.

This means that Zhang Luan is the vampire who was bitten.

It turns out that this small magnifying glass can be used in this way!

Seeing Lin Xun put down the magnifying glass, Zhang Luan spoke again: "Who is it?"

Lin Xun tilted his head: "It's you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 8.9K 29
The first time Stiles saw her, he broke a vending machine. soulmate au. // © MNKBYB 2020 ©
40.5K 931 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...
441K 17K 32
[COMPLETE] Abigail Williams' life changes the day she is ambushed and bitten by a vampire. Being the only known person to have C negative blood type...
12.7K 280 90
In order to resist the arranged marriage arranged by his family, the CEO spent 30 million to "buy" a professional actor. Thinking that he had bought...