The debt-paying little wife o...

Demens88c által

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Több

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 94

261 6 0
Demens88c által

Xiong Ni was shocked by Lin Xun's words. His little eyes subconsciously glanced at the camera on the wall: "Really?"

Lin Xun was amused by his little expression and nodded: "Yes, isn't it normal for an old couple to kiss?"

Lin Xun's words were so natural that Xiong Ni felt that he was making too much of a fuss.

Anyway, they are already partners. Even if they are not just partners, a kiss seems to be okay. He is too conservative.

Nodding: "That's right."

"Little Bear, wake up. He lied to you. They didn't kiss at all!"

"Axun, you have the ability to deceive people. You have the ability to really kiss Mr. Gu!"

"Let's be honest, how much does it cost to watch? Can I become a member?"

...

Lin Xun reached out and pinched Xiong Ni's ear: "Tell me, why did you come to me?"

After being reminded by Lin Xun, Xiong Ni remembered the purpose of his coming: "Seeing that you haven't come out yet, I came to take a look. Everyone is in the living room!"

"Then let's go there too." Lin Xun said as he walked up with Gu Huaiye, closed the door and pulled off Xiong Ni's sleeve, "You and Lin Xiazhi's room should have a good look around when you have time."

Xiong Ni was stunned for a moment: "Didn't you say that you would wait for everyone to read it together?"

Lin Xun squeezed his palm and said, "You're stupid."

Xiong Ni later realized what Lin Xun meant, nodded and made an OK gesture to indicate that he understood.

Without further ado, when the three of them came to the living room, others were also chatting.

Seeing the two of them coming, Zhang Luan couldn't help but joked: "You guys are so slow!"

Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips: "I'm sorry to keep everyone waiting, but since everyone is here, have you found any useful clues?"

After being reminded by Lin Xun, everyone looked at each other, and they all thought, yes, why did they come to the living room specially? They had just finished checking the clues before eating, and they had not yet found any new clues.

So are they here just to get one more look at each other?

"I'm afraid there will be no sound suddenly, hahaha, so embarrassing!"

"Actually, I wanted to ask just now, but Ah Xun was the one who was more direct, haha!"

...

"Pfft!" Bai Ye couldn't help laughing, "Actually, I just wanted to ask why you came to the living room."

"The key point is that we have been waiting here for a long time. That's it. Okay, let's continue searching for useful clues as planned in the morning." Zhang Luan stood up with a smile and left the living room first.

The remaining people also left one after another.

Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye returned to the third floor and went to the study first.

After closing the door, Lin Xun said: "The information just now said that the Alpha of the Li family had a violent and irritable personality. When he was in the Li Mansion, he killed two waiters, all of which were settled with money. The old lady of the Jiang family, as Li It's impossible for people from the Jiang family not to know this, so why choose him to be the Alpha of the Jiang family?"

Even if the eldest son of the Jiang family is not in good health, he is still the biological son of Mrs. Jiang. Does the mother choose an Alpha with a violent personality for her own son in the hope that he will die soon?

Apart from this, he could hardly think of any other possibilities.

"Compared with the Alpha from the Li family, the Alpha from the Zhou family is a libertine who likes to visit brothels and is a standard dandy. I can understand why Aunt Zhou chose him. After all, she is not her biological child, so naturally she doesn't expect good things from him. ."

So this highlights the unusualness of Mrs. Jiang.

"Is there a possibility that the eldest son of the Jiang family is not Mrs. Jiang's biological child?"

As soon as Gu Huaiye spoke, Lin Xun's eyes lit up: "If you add this prerequisite, then this plot is reasonable. Maybe this Alpha of the Jiang family is Mrs. Jiang's biological son. She uses the method of choosing a son-in-law to marry her biological son. Change it back, what a great move!"

On the surface, the eldest son of the Jiang family was in frail health, and he would have passed away his entire life that day. The Alpha of the Li family who would marry into the family would be the legal heir of the Jiang family. It was not impossible to marry another wife.

"Fuck, this plot is so complete!"

"What a twist, this trick is so useful!"

"Call the plot, 6666!"

...

"There are two rooms on this floor that have not been inspected. Could they be the rooms of Mr. Jiang and the old lady?"

Gu Huaiye nodded: "It's possible."

Old Mrs. Jiang is physically inconvenient, so Mrs. Jiang probably won't sleep with him.

The two came out of the study and opened the room next to them. It was early in the morning, but the room was covered with thick curtains, and they had to turn on the lights in the room to see anything.

Lin Xun went over to open the curtains and looked down from the third floor. Mr. Jiang's room happened to be facing a sycamore tree in the yard.

Lin Xun pointed to the big tree below and said, "Is it a coincidence?"

Gu Huaiye came over and stretched out his hand to pinch the back of his neck: "Don't you know it tonight!"

Lin Xun raised his eyes and smiled at him: "You're right."

Looking back, Mrs. Jiang's room was much more luxurious than the room they lived in. It had a large carved mahogany bed, tables, chairs, standing cabinets and tea sets.

There is also a thick cashmere carpet on the floor.

Lin Xun opened the closet and found that it was empty without any clothes.

According to the previously mentioned plot, after Mr. Jiang passed away, all the clothes were burned, so it was normal for the cabinet to be empty at this time.

Gu Huaiye opened the drawer and took out a medical record.

After opening it, he said: "Our guess is right."

Lin Xun turned to look at him: "What do you mean?"

Gu Huaiye shook the medical record in his hand at him: "Mr. Jiang is not only paralyzed, but also suffering from azoospermia."

"So the eldest and second young masters of the Jiang family are not his biological children." Lin Xun took a look at the medical records and said with a smile, "Then the question is, who is the father of the child?"

"Hahaha, I feel like Ah Xun is very curious about this plot!"

"Actually, I also want to know who the father of the child is. What a bloody mess!"

...

After putting the medical records away, the two of them rummaged around again, and saw a line of numbers dug out with their fingernails on the wall beside the bed: "0628"

"It's like a code."

"There doesn't seem to be a lockbox in this room."

"Write it down first and then talk about it." Lin Xun said, reaching out and adding a "1" after "0628".

This becomes "06281".

Gu Huaiye chuckled when he saw this. Even if Lin Xun didn't say it, he knew Lin Xun's purpose of doing this.

Little Omegas are used to causing trouble.

This room has almost been searched, and there is only one room left on the third floor.

When you open the door, the style you enter is different from all the rooms. The styles of other rooms are all old-fashioned Republican style, but this room is very modern.

There is also a portrait hanging on the wall, which is of Mrs. Jiang herself.

The big white bed was neat and clean, and there was a bouquet of delicate roses on the table.

The light green standing cabinets are clean and unique, and paired with pink walls, the whole room becomes different.

"Old Mrs. Jiang is not what I thought." Lin Xun walked over and opened the cabinet door and saw that most of the clothes inside were dresses.

"The old lady must have studied abroad." Gu Huaiye picked up the photo frame on the table. Inside was a picture of old lady Jiang on the ship, with the English word "London" written on the ship.

"The Li family is also a wealthy family. As a young lady from the Li family, she married the disabled husband of the Jiang family. Just thinking about it, it is impossible to do it because of love."

If Mrs. Jiang had really accepted Western culture, she would have been very averse to arranged marriages at that time.

Besides, as a young girl, who would want to marry a disabled person who is bedridden and unable to walk?

"It seems that the Jiang family has something they want very much."

"I'm becoming more and more curious about the plot now!"

"I still want to know who the child's biological father is, hahaha!"

...

"Tong Xiao, Out!"

Lin Xun was startled by the sudden broadcast. He looked at Gu Huaiye and came out of the room: "What's going on? Did you touch the elimination mechanism?"

Bai Ye walked out with Tong Xiao at this moment. Tong Xiao was still holding a box in his hand, waiting for the man in black to come and take him away.

"You can go and leave it to me." Bai Ye waved to him heartily, "We just found a box in the last room, and he insisted on trying to open it with me. The result was unfortunate."

"I suspect that most of the boxes in this box are eliminated." Xiong Ni looked at Lin Xiazhi with lingering fear, "If we meet, no one should open it, okay?"

Xiong Ni looked like "I would rather not have any clues than be separated from you."

Lin Xiazhi reached out and touched his head: "Then you don't want to win?"

"Winning or not doesn't matter, but I don't want to see you being taken away by them."

"I...should not be so unlucky!"

"Are you two filming an idol drama?" Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye came down from upstairs, "How is it? Have you finished the search?"

"Well, that's almost it. What about you?"

"Same, let's go to the living room to check the clues?" Lin Xun suggested.

Everyone agreed.

Zhang Luan came in from outside: "Why was Tong Xiao eliminated and unboxed?"

Bai Ye smiled and nodded: "Well, I'll open the blind box and hang up."

Zhang Luan laughed: "I knew it."

"Come on, let's go to the living room and check the clues."

Everyone came to the living room. There were originally 8 people, but now there are only 6 people left.

"Who comes first?" Lin Xun looked at everyone.

Bai Ye said: "Let me do it. Tong Xiao and I just searched the last two rooms. One was a bunk room where the servants lived. We found a duty manual inside, which recorded the personal information of the Jiang family's servants. Shift change time, and some emergencies, it says that Mrs. Jiang will go for a walk in the garden at midnight every day, and no one needs to follow her, while Aunt Zhou will go back to her parents' home every week. "

"It's a bit strange to go to the garden every night. Is Mrs. Jiang so courageous?"

Lin Xun heard the words and said: "I also have some clues about Old Mrs. Jiang. Before marrying into the Jiang family, Old Mrs. Jiang studied abroad and received Western education. But such a girl married into the Jiang family. Why? And We found Mr. Jiang's medical record in his room, which stated that he had azoospermia, which means that the eldest and second youngest of the Jiang family are not his biological children."

Bai Ye couldn't help complaining: "Mr. Jiang, are you so thoroughly raped?"

"Who is the father?" Xiong Ni asked blankly.

"Hahaha, obviously everyone's focus is on this!"

"Cute, Xiong Ni is so cute sometimes when she is in a daze, I want to rub her!"

...

"I don't know who the father is. At present, I only know that the two young masters of the Jiang family are not the biological children of the old lady of the Jiang family." Lin Xun continued, "Also, Xiong Ni, your room is different from Lin Xiazhi's room in some way. ?"

Being reminded by Lin Xun, Xiong Ni was stunned: "There seems to be no difference. As the young master of the Jiang family, even if I am an aunt, my room is no different from the servant's room. Does this mean that I don't Are you favored?"

"It is indeed the case, and it is also the case in my room. This makes me feel that the young master of the Jiang family has a very low status in the Jiang family. Moreover, I also found clues about the two Alphas of the Li family and the Zhou family. The Alpha of the Li family is cruel and abusive. He has killed two waiters in the house, and the Zhou family's Alpha is a playboy. If he is her biological child, which mother would choose this kind of Alpha for her son?"

After hearing what Lin Xun said, Bai Ye said, "Are you doubting that the eldest young master of the Jiang family is not actually the old lady's biological child?"

"There is a possibility. I even suspect that the Alpha of the Li family may be the old lady's biological child. However, the above are all my suspicions and conjectures. There is currently no evidence to support it. I have found these clues so far. You continue. "

Lin Xiazhi said: "I think your guess is probably correct, because Xiong Ni and I found out that Aunt Zhou goes back to Zhou's house every week to meet a person. This person is most likely the father of the second young master of the Jiang family. At present, he is For servants of the Zhou family, I have to say that mother and son are of the same blood here."

"This plot is interesting, but I want to know if the eldest son of the Jiang family is not the old lady's biological child, why would the old lady go to all the trouble? Wouldn't it be better to just leave the eldest son of the Li family in the Jiang family to raise him?"

Bai Ye was a little confused.

Lin Xun nodded: "What you said makes sense, so there may be other clues to the identity of the eldest son of the Jiang family that we have not found."

"It's my turn." Zhang Luan smiled and said, "I found the list of visitors in the funeral shed. Mr. Jiang was not the only one in the previous generation of the Jiang family. He also had a younger sister, but she was married. Even after the old man passed away, she came back and even met the eldest son of the Jiang family."

Zhang Luan paused for a moment when he said this: "So is there a possibility that the eldest son of the Jiang family may actually be the blood of the Jiang family, but his biological mother is not Mrs. Jiang but this married sister."

"You mean the adopted child."

"If you say that, it can just answer the question that Bai Ye asked before. In this way, it can also be a good explanation for Mrs. Jiang's desire for her own son to control the Jiang family."

"For now, our clues seem to be quite complete. Let's take a look at it." Bai Ye suggested.

Lin Xun nodded: "First of all, the eldest son of the Jiang family is not the daughter of the old lady, but the daughter of the Jiang family's younger sister. The old lady Jiang chose to marry into the family in order to let her own son, the eldest son of the Li family, control the Jiang family."

Xiong Ni waited for Lin Xun to finish speaking and said, "The second young master of the Jiang family was born to Aunt Zhou and a servant of the Zhou family, and Aunt Zhou has to go back to the Zhou family every week to have private meetings with her servants."

Bai Ye: "The eldest son of the Li family has a cruel temper, and the eldest son of the Zhou family is a playboy."

Zhang Luan: "We don't have any clues yet."

"It looks like this now, so there is no answer yet as to whether Mr. Jiang's death was an accident."

"But our character settings are basically complete."

"I feel like these people in the Jiang family are putting on a big show!"

"Is it time to finish eating?"

...

Like the audience in the live broadcast room, the guests who had just finished discussing the clues in the living room were also hungry at this time.

He looked at the director with eyes full of expectation.

The director chuckled: "It's indeed dinner time. As before, if you want to eat, play games first."

As soon as the director finished speaking, another row of etiquette ladies in cheongsam walked in. But unlike at noon, this time the director team prepared hot pot for them.

"Wow, yes, it's hot pot!"

"You can have this, you can have this!"

After everyone sat down, they saw the director walking over with a small card and a malicious smile on his face.

"I have a very bad feeling."

"Director, you are causing trouble again, aren't you?"

Bai Ye laughed loudly: "I'm alone this time, I'm not afraid."

Zhang Luan nodded: "It doesn't matter to me either."

The director raised his eyebrows: "Is it true? I don't believe it?"

"Ahhhhh, here comes the thrill, the director seems to have evil intentions!"

"Start quickly, start quickly!"

"Mr. Gu, please don't spread the sugar carelessly, I can afford it!"

...

The director smiled and placed the cards in his hand on the table one by one. There were exactly six cards: "In this way, we use the form of drawing lots. Each card has a question written on it. Just answer it according to the above. Come on, Let's start with our Ah Xun first."

Lin Xun nodded, reached out and pulled out the middle one. After turning it over, he saw it read: "Please tell me when was the first time you and your lover were together?"

"Wow, this question is really..."

See the question, others on the table People immediately started howling ambiguously~

Lin Xun laughed: "What's the first time? The first time you kiss?"

The director smiled and said, "That's okay."

Lin Xun looked at Gu Huaiye, his dark eyes full of smiles: "Actually, the two of us kiss every day. I really don't remember the first time we kissed, but we must have kissed on the day we confirmed our relationship."

Gu Huaiye looked at Lin Xun indulgently, knowing that the little Omega was deliberately causing trouble.

"Kiss me every day, it's so sweet!" Bai Ye shouted with a smile, expressing what most people felt.

Xiong Ni, who was sitting next to Lin Xun, blushed because he thought that when he went to find Lin Xun before, Lin Xun told him that he was kissing Gu Huaiye.

Now it seems to be mostly true.

Lin Xiazhi noticed Xiong Ni's red face and raised an eyebrow: "Why is your face so red? Do you have a fever?"

Zhang Luan heard this and said jokingly: "No, little bear, are you shy?"

It's okay not to say it, but Xiong Ni's face turned redder when he mentioned it.

"Hahaha, I want to know what Xiong Ni is thinking about. It's clearly Ah Xun who answered the question, but why is it that Xiong Ni is the one blushing!"

"Kiss me every day, my mom, I'm going to die, it's so sweet!"

"If you're capable of talking about Ah Xun, you're capable of performing one too!"

...

"Okay, our Ah Xun performed very well. I hope that the guests behind me will also answer the questions boldly. Second, Xiong Ni will draw one. Don't be embarrassed."

Xiong Ni reached out and pulled out the first card. He turned it over and saw that it read: "How many children will you have with your lover after marriage?"

"Hahaha, I'm also curious about how many babies you want after marriage?" Lin Xun held his chin and looked at Xiong Ni as if he was not afraid of the big deal.

His eyes were full of fun.

Xiong Ni had no idea that the program team was so capable of causing trouble, that they would even care about such things. He glanced at the smiling Lin Xiazhi and said, "Let it go."

"Hahaha, just let it go. Does that mean how many Lin Xiazhi will give you?" Zhang Luan sounded like a veteran driver when he opened his mouth.

This directly made Xiong Ni's face turn redder, and he pursed his lips, not knowing what to say.

Lin Xiazhi smiled and said: "I can do any of them, just listen to my little bear."

"6666, you two still have questions and answers."

"Okay, next, Zhang Luan."

Zhang Luan reached out and took out one and turned it over. It read: "When you were with your current lover, was it still there for the first time?"

"This is a gift, Sister Zhang!" Bai Ye looked at her with a smile, and Zhang Luan combed his hair, "Of course I feel uncomfortable. Didn't we just talk about it at noon? Sister has three exes, and Fu Ping knows about it. ."

"Zhang Luan really dares to say, 666!"

"Exciting, this session is so exciting, I feel like my blood is boiling!"

...

The director was very satisfied with Zhang Luan's non-pretentiousness and said with a smile: "It's your turn, Bai Ye, stop laughing and smoke it quickly."

Bai Ye reached out and drew one, but he didn't know how it happened so coincidentally.

Everyone at the table laughed when they saw the question on this card.

Because among their four groups of guests, only Bai Ye and Tong Xiao are a double-A couple.

"Please answer, when you are with your lover, who is the attacker and who is the recipient?"

"Director, did you do it on purpose to cause trouble?" Bai Ye screamed.

"Although I do things, I have to have someone to cooperate with me. I didn't expect that you would be so lucky to get a question like this. Come on, don't refuse. Let's satisfy everyone's curiosity."

At this time, the live broadcast room was full of howling wolves. As soon as this question came up, the screen even froze.

In recent years, since Bai Ye and Tong Xiao were exposed together, many people have become curious about this issue.

Bai Ye's ears turned red for the first time: "Tong Xiao, I'm sorry for you. Now that things have happened, I have to admit that it's actually me."

"What are you?" Zhang Luan opened his eyes curiously.

Bai Ye smiled faintly: "I told you, it's actually me, hahaha!"

"Brother Bo, you are dishonest. Your answer is the same as no answer."

"According to the law, people who often say this may actually be..." Lin Xun said in a particularly cooperative manner.

Xiong Ni, who was looking forward to the answer, leaned over and asked, "What is it?"

Lin Xun was so cute by Xiong Ni that he rubbed his head: "Guess!"

"Hahaha, Lin Xunhao wants to know everything, but he won't tell me!"

...

"Okay, it's up to you to answer. Come to Lin Xiazhi, it's your turn."

The director pushed the remaining two cards in front of him.

Lin Xiazhi glanced at it and said to Gu Huaiye, "Let's get together."

Gu Huaiye nodded: "Okay."

The two of them reached out and turned over a card in front of them almost at the same time.

Lin Xiazhi's card read: "When you were with the other person, did you ever worry that your career would be affected?"

"No, what I was most worried about at the time was whether Xiong Ni liked me. Later it turned into how to make Xiong Ni like me. I had no energy to think about my career at all."

"I didn't expect you, Brother Lin, to be a lover."

"There is no way true love will come first!" Lin Xiazhi said proudly, "Don't be envious, I'm very happy now."

The card Gu Huaiye turned over said: "Do you think your lover likes you more, or you have more money?"

The author has something to say: Gu Huaiye: Ha!

Please collect it~~There will be another update in the afternoon~~

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

163K 4.7K 42
The Cannon Fodder Little Wife of a Wealthy Old Man [Wearing Books] 豪门老男人的炮灰小娇妻[穿书] Author 江中月 Status 42 Chapters Description The man in the dream loo...
13.2K 172 66
Alternate Title: 他儿子有个亿万首富爹 Author: Shou Xin Novel Summary After spending half a year in the province, Cheng Yang took a luxurious cruise for seven d...
8K 192 66
Original Name: 和校草联姻之后 Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...
40.4K 931 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...