The debt-paying little wife o...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 87

298 10 1
By Demens88c

The surname "Yan" is not very common. Recently, there is only one person whose surname is "Yan" that is most commonly heard.

Lin Xun put the flowers in his hands aside: "Invite him in."

Yan Qi was wearing a gray windbreaker, and her clear facial features revealed a sense of alienation and coldness.

He is not short in height, and overall he is indeed a very high-quality Omega.

He was also holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand, which were white roses.

"Hello, I am Yan Qi. I wonder if Huai Ye has told you about me." His attitude was natural, as if he and Gu Huai Ye were really close friends.

Lin Xun didn't answer his words and just smiled and gestured: "Sit down, Xiaoxia will give Mr. Yan a glass of water."

"You're welcome." Yan Qi handed the flowers in her hand to Xiao Xia, "I heard that you were filming, and I didn't know what you liked, so I bought a bouquet of flowers."

"White roses are reserved for the newlyweds. Thank you, Mr. Yan."

Lin Xun took the bouquet of white roses from Xiao Xia's arms as if he liked it very much.

Yan Qi was stunned for a moment, and there was a slight crack in the decent expression on his face: "Do white roses still have such a flower language?"

"It seems that Mr. Yan has not studied this aspect. The pure love of white roses is a flower given to newlyweds, so I really want to thank Mr. Yan!"

Yan Qi stared at the smile on Lin Xun's face, knowing that he was hiding a knife behind his smile.

This little Omega was harder to deal with than he thought.

Xiaoxia didn't know the relationship between the two, so she put a cup of tea on the table and said, "Mr. Yan, please have some tea."

"Okay, thank you. Speaking of which, I was still abroad when you and Huai Ye were arguing about the certificate, and I did owe you a wedding gift. I'm really sorry. I only know about this now."

"Mr. Yan, there is no need to apologize. Only a few close friends know about it."

Lin Xun put the flower down and said, "I wonder why Mr. Yan came to see me today?"

"I'm sorry for the hot searches two days ago. I didn't expect to be photographed. Huai Ye and I haven't seen each other for a long time, so we made an appointment to have dinner. Who could have imagined that things would develop like this? Don't go there. In my heart, Huai Ye and I are just friends."

"Mr. Yan is too worried. I know that you are just classmates, so I am not afraid of Mr. Yan's jokes. After Brother Mu called last time, I asked him specifically who you were and what your gender was, but he even forgot about it. I also Talking about him, he is still a classmate after all. How could you forget his gender? Mr. Yan, don't mind. He just doesn't care about irrelevant things. In fact, you two were having dinner that night. I also knew about it, and I didn't know what was going on with his cell phone, so he called me. I heard him. With a status like his, there are many things to do outside to socialize. If I didn't care about it, I wouldn't be exhausted. It's okay, don't take it personally."

Lin Xun always had a smile on his face when he said this, looking harmless and natural.

It sounded like he was trying to comfort Yanqi, but in fact it was filled with knives.

Xiaoxia, who was listening to their conversation, finally knew who Yan Qi was. No wonder she felt familiar to him when they met just now. It turned out to be another protagonist in the last scandal.

The smile on Yan Qi's face was a bit unbearable. He completely underestimated this Omega who was 8 years younger than him. No wonder it was not easy to be so obsessed with Gu Huaiye.

"It's normal for him to forget. After all, we haven't seen each other for so many years. When we were in school, we had a good relationship. He was probably angry that I left without saying goodbye. But it's all in the past, don't take it to heart."

"Since Mr. Yan said it is in the past, Mr. Yan, don't keep thinking about it and let it go. Gu Huaiye is already married. Do you think that such an outstanding person as Mr. Yan has a family?"

"I'm still single."

"Oh, that's it. Isn't there any suitable one? Do you need me to introduce it to Mr. Yan? To be honest, there are quite a few older, unmarried Alphas around me. They are all excellent." Lin Xun said with a smile on his face. A close friend considers the appearance of the other person.

In fact, Yan Qi was so disgusted that he came here today just to create an illusion for Lin Xun that he and Gu Huaiye had a relationship.

But right now, he knew very well that he was at a disadvantage.

Xiaoxia listened for a while and finally understood that when Mr. Yan came over, it was obvious that he was not interested in drinking, but she did not expect Lin Xun to start a fight and show no mercy at all.

Enjoyable.

"No, I belong to my heart, but there may be some misunderstandings between us, which will be resolved sooner or later. Thank you for your kindness."

"So that's it. That's such a pity. Does Mr. Yan need help? If necessary, just ask. After all, you and my husband have been sitting at the same table for a year. Whether he still remembers you or not, you Zhang Once you reply, it's unreasonable not to help, right?"

Yan Qi didn't expect that he even knew about this matter. Lin Xun was more prepared than he thought.

It was also clear that Lin Xun was praising him by saying this.

"I will resolve the misunderstanding between us myself, so I won't bother you to worry about it."

"That's fine, but you must be polite." Lin Xun said and looked at his watch, "Mr. Yan, I have something else to do later, so I won't talk to you any more. We'll talk about it another day."

There were still many things left to say at the banquet, but Lin Xun had already started to chase away the guests, so it would not look good for him to stay.

After being invited out by Xiao Xia, he completely lost the arrogance he had when he came.

Lin Xun glanced at the white roses on the table and curled up the corners of his lips. He hadn't played green tea for a long time. Do you think he was born? It's impossible!

Xiaoxia came back and looked at the white roses on the table: "Axun, this flower?"

"Put it in."

Xiao Xia was stunned for a moment. He thought Lin Xun would let her get rid of her, but he didn't expect that Lin Xun would penetrate her.

Yanqi probably didn't expect that the flowers he brought had such a meaning.

Yanqi came to him, and he could guess what it meant with his toes, but he just made nonsense to sow discord between him and Gu Huaiye when he didn't know what happened when he and Gu Huaiye were in school.

Will he not know what his Alpha is like?

I already understood it clearly.

In his eyes, Yan Qi's rank is still not enough.

Although the filming of "Xiangyang" has been completed, Lin Xun, as the lead actor, cannot leave the production immediately. He can only leave after Guan Xiao informs him that no reshoots are required.

Lin Xun had no intention of enduring the banquet alone.

When Gu Huaiye came back that night, he clearly felt Lin Xun's coldness towards him.

Although the little Omega seemed to be no different from usual, Gu Huaiye could catch even the slightest changes in Lin Xun after sleeping in the same bed for so long.

When he came out of the shower, he looked at Lin Xun who was lying on the bed with his feet up and reading the script: "What's wrong?"

Lin Xun flipped through a page of the script and said without raising his head, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

This is wrong. According to the past, when he asked this question, Lin Xun would definitely raise his head and smile sweetly at him, then hug his neck, bury his head in his arms and nuzzle him, acting coquettishly.

Lin Xun, who doesn't even raise his head, doesn't even look at him, and doesn't even smile, will he be okay?

Gu Huaiye panicked and moved closer to cover his script: "What happened today?"

The script was covered, and Lin Xun finally raised his eyes to look at him. With just one glance, his eyes turned red, and his aggrieved look pierced Gu Huaiye's heart.

"You're still asking me, don't you know that your old sweetheart came to find me, cornered me in the dressing room, and called me Huai Ye? Huai Ye is more affectionate than me, and you still said that you two have nothing to do with each other. You just know how to lie to me, you bad guy!"

As Lin Xun said this, tears fell down.

He didn't cry at all, he just shed tears silently, which was even more heartbreaking.

Gu Huaiye had never seen Lin Xun cry like this since he was with him.

It can be seen that this matter is really sad.

Feeling extremely distressed, she reached out and hugged Lin Xun into her arms.

As a result, the always well-behaved little Omega suddenly started struggling and wouldn't let him hold him.

Gu Huaiye pressed him into his arms: "What an old friend, I have nothing to do with him. Don't listen to his nonsense. Can't you hear that he is sowing discord? Don't cry. I'm sorry. I was wrong. I will take this matter right away." Once the matter is settled, he will never be an eyesore in front of you again, okay?"

"You are planning to hide your beauty in the golden house, right? I know that once you get Alpha, you won't know how to cherish it. Now everything about me is yours, but you want to abandon me, wuwu, I want to go home and tell grandpa, let me He hits you!"

The way the little Omega in his arms clamored for Gu Ting to make the decision for him was so cute and pitiful that Gu Huaiye felt that he might be a little perverted.

The little Omega was so sad, but he wanted to laugh a little, how could he be so cute?

Is there something wrong with him if he likes Yanqi even if he doesn't like a big baby?

"Okay, call grandpa now and let him scold me, okay? Don't cry. He and I really have nothing to do with each other. Why are you hiding? I'm hiding you. Who is he? He's talking about me and him. What else can I do to you?"

"Isn't he your Bai Yueguang?"

"What is Bai Yueguang? Don't give him gold. It's Bai Yueguang and you. What does it have to do with him? It's my fault. I should handle this matter cleanly. Stop crying, your eyes are swollen." Gu Huaiye praised She touched his face and kissed his forehead, "Be good, stop crying."

Gu Huaiye's nervousness towards him was visible to the naked eye. The man who had always been decent was actually sweating.

Lin Xun gave up when he felt good, sniffed, and looked at him pitifully: "I'm telling you, Gu Huaiye, if you change your mind, just tell me that I will never stop you. Even you can't be alone at home. OK?"

"Nothing like this will happen, just keep it in your heart."

Lin Xun hugged his neck and said coquettishly, "Then give me a hug."

Gu Huaiye felt so soft that he held the little Omega in his arms and released pheromones to gently comfort him.

But where Lin Xun couldn't see, there was a haze in his eyes.

Lin Xun vented his emotions and finally got tired.

After falling asleep in Gu Huaiye's arms, Gu Huaiye carefully covered him with a quilt.

Picked up the phone and left the bedroom.

After Lin Xun heard the noise, he turned over and gently curled the corners of his lips before letting himself fall asleep.

Gu Huaiye came out of the room without contacting Yan Qi directly to ask him why he wanted to find Lin Xun privately and what his purpose was.

He had no interest in the banquet from beginning to end.

So he made the call directly to the head of the Yan family.

The other party probably didn't expect to receive a call from Gu Huaiye himself so late.

Surprised but also with obvious expectation: "Director Gu, I wonder why you are calling me so late?"

"Mr. Yan, besides Yan Qi, is there no one more suitable for the position of patriarch in the Yan family?"

He said it euphemistically and directly. The head of the Yan family, Yan Qi's father, would not fail to understand the meaning.

Yanqi is the successor he trained. Even if he is an Omega, for him, as long as Yanqi is good enough, he can be qualified for the position of clan leader.

These years have proven enough that his vision is not bad.

But at this moment, he suddenly received a call from Gu Huaiye, and he said this as soon as he opened his mouth.

The father of the banquet was a little confused: "Is there any misunderstanding here, Director Gu?"

"I hope the heir to the Yan family is not him. In that case, I think we still have a chance to cooperate."

"Director Gu, are you threatening?"

"I'm just giving you a good suggestion. It's up to you whether to change the candidate or not. Good night."

Gu Huaiye hung up the phone. He rarely used his rights to oppress anyone, but Yan Qi's behavior caused trouble to his little Omega.

If it makes him sad, then he doesn't mind using his power to take away the thing he is most proud of.

After hanging up the phone, Yan's father was in the lowest mood. Yan Qi was the heir he had carefully cultivated for many years, but he was so rejected by the Duke of the Gu family.

This has never happened before.

Ask the servant to call the guests who have not yet fallen asleep to the study.

The Omega who walked in through the door was tall and thin, with a cold temperament and not as soft as an ordinary Omega.

He always felt that banquets were different.

"Father, why did you come to me so late?"

"What did you do when you came back?"

Suddenly hearing this question, Yanqi didn't panic and said with a smile: "It's nothing, I just got together with my old classmates. What's wrong, father?"

"Have you met Gu Huaiye?"

"I've met before. Last time we were on a business trip, we happened to meet each other and had a meal together. Because of this, the media took photos and posted them on trending searches."

Yan's father had been observing Yan Qi's expression, and saw that he was answering fluently and did not look panicked: "Gu Huaiye just called me and asked me to change the successor of the Yan family. He is not a person who would interfere with the affairs of other families' heirs. Suddenly Did you do anything else when you called me?"

Yan Qi's heart sank, this was something he didn't expect.

He knew that Gu Huaiye had a cold attitude towards him and even avoided him, but he never expected that Gu Huaiye would go to the extreme for that little Omega.

"Father, have you promised him?" Yanqi, who had just expressed himself with a decent expression, finally had a crack on his face.

Yan's father tapped the table lightly: "Aren't I asking you, is there any misunderstanding in this? I hope you can take the initiative to confess, Yan Qi, don't let me investigate in person, Gu Huaiye will not be so easy to fool, if If you have really done something excessive, then go and ask for his forgiveness. You know the Gu family's status in the empire. If you can cooperate with the Gu family, it will only be good for the Yan family and not harmful. Maybe we can go further."

Yan Qi understood that if he couldn't give a satisfactory answer to his father today, he would consider replacing him, just because of Gu Huaiye's words.

Unlike before, when he was strategizing and confident, he was really panicking at this moment.

The title of heir to the Yan family has always been something he is proud of.

After all, becoming the heir as an Omega is enough to prove that he is special.

This was also the reason why he got close to Gu Huaiye and felt that they were a perfect match.

Now it was easily broken by Gu Huaiye's words.

Yan's father looked at Yan Qi who turned pale, and said with some disappointment: "Tell me, what have you done?"

Yanqi raised his eyes, his eyes slightly red.

He knelt down and said, "Father, I like Gu Huaiye. If we are together, it will definitely be more beneficial to the future of the Yan family. Please help me!"

The expression on Yan's father's face turned cold: "Have you already taken action?"

Yan Qi nodded: "Yes, I went to see his partner today. It was probably for this reason that he called me to warn me."

Yan's father changed his previous calmness, picked up the paperweight on the table and threw it towards Yan Qi who was kneeling on the ground: "Have all the teachings I have given you over the years gone into the dog's belly?"

Although the paperweight did not hit Yan Qi, it passed by him and fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Yan Qi was startled and turned completely pale.

The father of the banquet couldn't sit still anymore. He stood up and wandered for a few steps. Then he pointed at the banquet and said: "Gu Huaiye is already married. Do you know what you are doing now? The Yan family will bring shame on you. I have never done this before." I've taught you this, and if you want to destroy other people's families by any means necessary to achieve your goals, do you still want to show off? You've disappointed me so much."

"I like him, not for any reason. I liked him when I was in school."

"You like him and you go abroad. Who are you lying to? Do you think I'm stupid?"

"No, I was too young at that time and thought that my liking for him was just a temporary illusion. Now I finally understand, but I can't reconcile myself to my father. Obviously I am There is a chance. "

"Bullshit, who do you think you are? Do you think that if you stay in the country, Gu Huaiye can be with you? Are you dreaming that no one will investigate the matter of Gu Huaiye's marriage? The match between that Omega and him is as high as 99.99%. , you know what this means!"

As soon as Yanfu's words came out, Yanqi's pupils shrank suddenly: "Impossible!"

Father Yan sneered: "That little Omega has a good life. As a 5s-level Alpha, Gu Huaiye has been treating him, and this little Omega just happened to appear. If you don't have that life, you have to admit it. Okay, that's all. Forget it, don't go out these two days, pack your things, and you can go abroad after a while, and don't come back again. I will choose another successor to the Yan family, and just think that all my hard work over the years has been in vain."

Yanfu sighed lightly. Sure enough, compared to Alpha, Omega had too many unstable factors.

He forced it.

Yanqi was completely panicked when he heard this: "Father, are you really going to abandon me?"

"Otherwise, come and tell me if there is any other way. Or do you want to drag the Yan family to be buried with you? Only then will you be happy. Yan Qi, you have been the heir of the Yan family for so many years, and you should finally do something for the Yan family. It's just one thing."

Yan Qi understood that Yan's father had made up his mind and he had no chance.

He left the study dejectedly.

After returning to the room, Yan Qi picked up her cell phone and reluctantly called Gu Huaiye.

But I heard from the other side: "The user you dialed has turned off his phone, please call again later."

He knew that he was blocked by Gu Huaiye.

He didn't understand, was Lin Xun really that important to him?

Three days later, Yan Qi was put on a plane by Yan's father.

Yan Qi was revoked from his title of heir. Even though the Yan family did not disclose such a big thing to the public, it still spread in the circle.

Many people were very surprised by this.

Mu Li was even more surprised when he learned that Yan Qi had not only been revoked from his title of heir but was also sent abroad. He contacted Qin Nanke privately: "Why is it so sudden? Didn't Yan Qi just return to China? Do you think this matter will happen?" Was it Gu Huaiye who did it?"

Qin Nanke snorted coldly: "Isn't the answer obvious? What else do you have to doubt?"

"Why, Gu Huaiye doesn't seem to be so intolerant."

Qin Nanke heard the confusion in his words: "You really don't know what he did?"

Mu Li wondered: "Should I know? After you told me last time, I didn't pay attention to his affairs for a while. How could I know what he had done?"

"Last time he and Gu Huaiye were photographed having dinner together. Now it has been investigated and found out that he was the one who found him. Although the method was very secretive, otherwise Gu Huaiye wouldn't have taken so long to find the real murderer. But this is nothing. The key is He went to find Lin Xun."

Qin Nanke stopped talking at this point, but Mu Li understood that if Yan Qi only attacked Gu Huaiye, Gu Huaiye might not be so decisive, but once Lin Xun was involved, he would have touched a high-voltage line.

"If you say that, then he is not innocent. He probably didn't expect that Gu Huaiye would do this for Lin Xun."

"The gain outweighs the loss. I originally thought he was really different from other Omegas, but he turned out to be unimaginable." Qin Nanke said with emotion, "Do you have anything else to do? If not, I'll give up."

"No more for now, I have to go slow."

Mu Li put down the phone and couldn't help but think, this is probably what true love is.

It took a long time for Lin Xun to find out about Yanqi's departure.

Gu Huaiye was used to being like this. As long as Lin Xun didn't ask him what he had done, he wouldn't take the initiative to tell him.

Shortly after the filming of "Xiang Yang" was completed, the official promotion of "Big Monster" began.

Lin Xun was still on vacation when he received the notice.

Lin Xun didn't refuse the call from Director Guan Shan himself, let alone he wouldn't refuse either.

It was his first time to participate in this kind of publicity, which made him a little nervous.

When he got up early in the morning, Lin Xun put on the dress that Wei An had given him the night before yesterday, a pure white three-piece suit.

After Lin Xun put on his clothes and came out of the bathroom, Gu Huaiye turned his head and looked over, slightly raising his eyebrows: "Is there anything going on today?"

"Today is the first day of promotion for "Big Monster". How do I look?"

"It looks good." Gu Huaiye smiled and went over to help him straighten his tie, "Like a little prince."

Lin Xun raised his chin slightly: "Is it noble?"

Gu Huaiye leaned over and kissed him: "Noble, Your Highness."

Pleased by Gu Huaiye's cooperation, Lin Xun patted him on the shoulder: "I will probably have dinner with them today and will be home late, so don't wait for me and go to bed early, Mr. Gu."

Gu Huaiye put him in the car: "Call me if you need anything."

Lin Xun lay on the window and waved to him: "I got it."

On the way, Lin Xun noticed that the surrounding bus stop signs had been replaced with promotional posters for "Big Monster".

"When did this happen?"

"We finished changing them two days ago." Xiaoxia said with a smile, "The subway stations are now full of "Big Monster" promotional posters."

As he moved forward, Lin Xun discovered that the designs of promotional posters on different sites were also different. He originally thought that these posters would only feature the leading actor, but he did not expect that there would also be photos of him in makeup.

The first stop for the promotion of "Big Monster" is the Z University campus.

As soon as you enter the school, you see the standing signs on both sides.

There were already many fans standing on both sides holding signs.

Lin Xun saw his name in the crowd and couldn't help but take a second look.

However, soon I heard someone shouting from behind: "It's Lin Xun's nanny car, he's here, hurry!"

Wei An, who was sitting in front, smiled and said, "This is your first time interacting with fans at such a close distance. Don't be nervous. I'll get off the car and say hello to everyone soon."

Lin Xun nodded: "Okay."

The car door opened, and the moment Lin Xun, who was wearing a white suit, got out of the car, he heard his name being called out by the crowd. It was a little chaotic at first, but soon the voices became uniform.

Lin Xun stood at the door of the car, somewhat shocked by such a scene. He was stunned for a moment before waving to everyone.

Under the escort of Wei An and the security guards next to him, he entered the auditorium.

Behind the auditorium, Guan Shan and Pang Long arrived early. It was rare to see the two masters in formal attire.

When he saw him, Pang Long came over and took his little apprentice's hand: "I've lost weight."

"That scene was difficult to film. It would be strange if you are not thin. But I have watched Guan Xiao's finished film and you have made progress." Guan Shan smiled and patted him on the shoulder, "Have you decided on the next scene?"

"Not yet, I've been reading the script for the past two days."

Just as he was talking, he saw Lin Xiazhi and Tang Mo coming in together.

Tang Mo had just given birth and was a little fat. He wore a red skirt and looked more charming than before.

It's a joy to see people who haven't seen each other for a long time reunite.

"Axun, I heard that you just finished filming, you are so thin." Tang Mo smiled and pinched his waist, Lin Xun was ticklish and avoided it, "How is Sister Tang? Isn't the baby very cute?"

"He would be cuter if he didn't cry all the time, haha."

Seeing Lin Xiazhi, Lin Xun smiled and asked, "Brother Lin, I'm fine now. I have time to eat anytime."

"Then just follow me after you finish the work in a while." Lin Xiazhi looked like she was waiting for your words. Lin Xun said with a smile, "I'm really not polite about that."

The time set before arrived soon.

A group of people took the stage one by one from behind.

The audience is already seated in the audience.

Lin Xun sat next to Tang Mo, he was the last one.

The promotion here today is mainly to talk about what happened during the filming process and the story structure of "Big Monster".

A bit like a symposium.

On the table are peanuts, a drink that sets the mood.

After the host came on stage, he first spoke to Guan Shan in a lively manner: "Director Guan, I heard that during the filming of this drama, you specifically stopped drinking?"

"Your information is not accurate. I never drink when filming. I don't drink when filming. It's a rule not to drink when filming. Why are you planning for me to drink today?"

Facing Director Guan Shan's ridicule, the host said calmly: "I know you have this rule, so we specially prepared wine today, and we will chat while drinking."

After that, I actually poured a glass of beer for everyone.

Pang Long smiled and said: "What's wrong with you is that it has to be champagne. Isn't beer too down-to-earth?"

The audience laughed when they heard this.

The atmosphere became lively, and the host began to ask: "As far as I know, a lot of things happened during the filming of our drama, right?"

Guan Shan nodded: "It just shows that this play has the potential of fire. How can you see a rainbow without going through wind and rain? It's all trivial."

"Yes, all the storms now seem to be the cornerstone of success. Director Guan, is there anything that remains fresh in your memory during the filming process?"

Guan Shan smiled and said, "It really does happen, but it's not about filming, it's about Lin Xun. Now that he has made it official, I dare to say that the crew provided accommodation for all the actors before filming. Lin Xun was initially with us The assistant director contacted me and asked if he could provide a double room, and he could pay for the room himself. Then our assistant director came to ask me if he agreed. I thought that maybe this little Omega had difficulties at home, and there were elderly people taking care of him at home. It was not easy for me to agree.

Then on the day the actors moved in, Lin Xiazhi and I came down to pick up Tang Mo, and saw Mr. Gu outside the elevator. At that time, I was only thinking about what a coincidence, Gu Huaiye, the president of the Gu family, our Duke, to be honest, I never thought about it. He could know me, and it turned out that he really knew me. He said, "Guan Dao, my family is cooperating with you, please take care of me."

After saying that, he left. I wondered who Gu Huaiye's family could be. But something happened within two days. I won't tell you what it was. Mr. Gu came to visit the class and said in public that Lin Xun was recognized by the Gu family. Granddaughter-in-law, it was then that I found out who the family members Gu Huaiye was talking about were. I was deeply impressed by this incident. I was not showing affection for them, haha! "

However, it was okay that he didn't say it. When he said this, the audience laughed even more, and some even shouted: "We all understand, don't explain."

Lin Xun's ears turned red from laughing.

The host smiled and said: "Now that we are talking about this, I have to ask out of curiosity, when did you and Mr. Gu get together, Lin Xun?"

Lin Xun blinked: "We were together before filming "Big Monster", but Director Guan said I didn't know about meeting him in the elevator. This is the first time I heard about it."

"In that case, you are actually the first people to know about him and Mr. Gu."

"Yes, they are not actually hiding it. I believe that apart from us, the guests of the variety show that Lin Xun will participate in later will also know about it."

But why there are no relevant reports, it's not because they are afraid of Gu Huaiye's identity.

This is tacitly understood.

The host still did not forget the purpose of this promotion, and soon started chatting about the plot of "Big Monster".

"I was lucky enough to watch the pilot film. I saw that Lin Xun died under Dao Yan's sword in the end. In fact, he could not have blocked that blow. Why did he choose to sacrifice himself? What do you think about this, Lin Xun? Do you understand?"

"My understanding is that after he knew the truth, he probably had the will to die, and finally died under Daoyan's sword. I think he did it to punish Daoyan and himself. The two of them can achieve perfection as long as they experience one life. But all of this was ruined by Dao Yan himself, which is also a very unique character setting..."

"Today we have not prepared a free Q&A time, but the time is limited. If the audience has any questions, they can raise their hands. We have selected a few students to ask questions. I see that someone has already raised their hands, so please move to the right. Finally, this classmate came to ask questions."

The boy who was lucky enough to be woken up wore black-rimmed glasses. He took the microphone handed over by the staff and shouted excitedly: "Lin Xun, I like you!"

The sudden sentence startled Lin Xun, because the last note of the excitement was a little broken.

Lin Xun smiled and said, "Thank you, I feel your liking."

The boy was extremely excited: "I, I have a question to ask you. When will you and Mr. Gu hold your wedding? Will it be made public?"

Unexpectedly, he was concerned about this matter: "I hope that the next students who will ask questions can ask some questions related to "Big Monster", but for your question, I can only say that the preparations for the wedding have not started yet. Mr. Gu and I have discussed it and will tell everyone, thank you."

Although Lin Xun said he hoped to ask some questions related to the plot, some people couldn't help but bring in private information, and some even asked him how many babies he would have in the future.

But it's going to scare him.

After finally getting through the question and answer session, I heard the host say: "Okay, the question and answer session is over. Don't be disappointed if you haven't been called, because there will be something more special next. I guarantee that you will leave with a lot of fun. What follows is a series of In the online session, all the guests here are asked to take out their mobile phones, call the first person on the list, and tell them, can you accompany me to watch "Big Monster" after it is released?"

"Haha, the host is causing trouble, hurry up and fight!"

"I can't wait any longer. Wow, the big screen also displays the number one on the list. The number one on Lin Xun's list is Gu Huaiye!"

"I'm excited!"

...

Lin Xun felt that this publicity was too trouble-making. Lin Xiazhi turned to look at him with helplessness in her eyes. His list was also being watched because it was Xiong Ni.

When Xiong Ni answered the phone, his tone was still a little confused: "What's wrong? Aren't you going to promote today? It will be over soon?"

His voice was soft, as if he really didn't realize that he was at a promotional event.

Lin Xiazhi said with gentle eyes: "Will you accompany me to watch "Little Bear's "Big Monster" when it comes out?"

"Would you like to go to the cinema? Then when should we go? It's definitely not possible during the day. You will be recognized by others. I don't know if it is possible at midnight. If we dress more tightly then we shouldn't be spotted."

Xiong Ni just asked if he would go see it together, and Xiong Ni had already thought of all the ways.

It's so cute that you just want to rub it.

"Okay, let's wrap up tighter then."

After the call ended, a wolf-like howl was heard from the scene.

Lin Xiazhi smiled helplessly, his eyes full of doting. Anyone could see that he really liked Xiong Ni.

After Lin Xiazhi passed by, it was the much-anticipated turn of Lin Xun.

Lin Xun picked up the phone and said with a smile, "You guys are so capable of causing trouble."

Although he said this, he still called Gu Huaiye. There were two busy signals and he was picked up. His voice was low and magnetic, but full of tenderness when he opened his mouth: "Hey, baby..."

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: So you are such an Alpha.

Please collect~Happy National Day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 931 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...
27.8K 1K 8
All bad things start with storms, So when a freak storm appears on the server it's no wonder things go wrong. After Grian ends up in an unfortunate a...
80K 3.4K 111
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion of popularity opportunities in the risin...
17.2K 479 53
Hé sǐduìtóu xiéyì jiéhūn hòu huái zǎile [I got conceived after agreeing to marry my nemesis ] Author: Mori 666 Category: Dānměi Fiction The Ming fami...