The debt-paying little wife o...

Od Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Více

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 78

256 5 0
Od Demens88c

The five of them stared at the office door together. There was a clatter of keys outside the door. Liu Jiajia subconsciously grabbed Chen Haoning's sleeve and stared nervously at the door.

"Ah ah ah, what should I do? I don't dare to watch!"

"I can't stand this kind of situation, my heart is about to pop out of my mouth!"

"If I do this session a few more times, I feel like I'm going to explode!"

...

However, the sound of the keys clattering gradually faded away in the dead silence.

The tense nerves of the five people slowly relaxed. Liu Jiajia covered her chest and whispered: "I was scared to death. I thought I was going to be discovered. My palms were covered in cold sweat!"

Monkey clutched his chest: "My heart is going to fly out."

"Your heart is beating right now. What will you do if you go to the morgue later?" Shen Tang joked in a low voice, and Monkey shook his head, "Can I not go to the morgue?"

"If you don't go, you will be a puppy. If you want to be a puppy..."

"Woof!"

Shen Tang: "..."

"Hahaha, you guys are still in a funny mood despite such a scary plot, I'm really convinced!"

"Monkey, do you still know that you are an idol? Don't you want to lose face?"

"Monkey finally admitted in the last episode that he was a coward. Hahaha, he would rather be a puppy than go to the morgue. It's true!"

...

Chen Haoning patted his shoulder gently: "Brother, you are amazing!"

Monkey grabbed his hand: "Are you really going to the morgue? Are you crazy? Aren't you afraid of a place like that in the middle of the night?"

"Don't you want to find the password to escape?" Lin Xun looked at him.

Monkey: "..."

He doesn't even want to record it, okay? He's going to have a heart attack!

Seeing that Monkey didn't speak, Lin Xun said with a smile: "It's all fake. Do you think there could be anything scary in the morgue? It's all fake. Are you still scared if you think so?"

Monkey: "Stop talking, I have cramps in my calves now."

Liu Jiajia immediately said: "You can pull me down. Didn't you say you're not afraid of anything? Stop pretending."

Monkey shook his head quickly: "I admit it, I used to pretend, I was really scared!"

Shen Tang smiled and said, "We don't believe it!"

Monkey: "..."

"Hahaha, it's so funny, Monkey, are you starting to regret it? I asked you to create a bold personality for yourself. Now, no one will believe you, hahaha!"

"It's obviously a tense plot, but Monkey made it funny all by himself, hahaha!"

"Monkey don't cry, you are the best!"

...

Dr. Zhao's office had not yet been searched. After putting the account books back in place, Lin Xun subconsciously looked at the portrait of the dean on the wall.

Walked over: "Brother Shen, Brother Monkey, come and help me. Open this portrait and see if there is anything inside."

The two walked over as instructed, reached out and took down the portrait on the wall, and saw a safe behind the portrait.

"That's interesting." Chen Haoning smiled, "Then the question is, where is the password to this safe?"

"Could it be 223?" Liu Jiajia asked subconsciously.

"One digit is missing. This password should be at least 4 digits." Lin Xun said as he climbed up on the table, looked closely at the safe in the wall, and reached out to test "2230" on it.

The result was unexpected. After a beep, the safe opened.

"Oh my god, how did you know the password?" Monkey looked like he was going crazy.

Lin Xun smiled and said, "It's just a wild guess. I don't know if I can open it directly."

Liu Jiajia smiled and said: "Axun is our lucky baby, absolutely!"

Shen Tang gave a "cow" thumbs up!

Chen Haoning held the table and reminded with a smile: "Look what's inside!"

After the safe was opened, there was something wrapped in kraft paper inside. After taking it out and opening it, there was a stack of photos, as if on the operating table. On the back of the photos were written the date, the name of the doctor who performed the procedure, and what the organ harvesting was.

Under the moonlight, everyone's hearts froze as they looked at the photos one by one.

"So this hospital is really selling organs. Doctor Zhao seems to be a ruthless person. Why did he take these photos and keep them?"

Shen Tang looked at everyone, and for the first time there was no unnecessary smile on his face.

Lin Xun lowered his eyes and looked at the photo in his hand: "One is to protect myself, and the other is for the position of dean. For this person, I can't think of anything that he doesn't do for himself."

Liu Jiajia couldn't bear to look at it anymore: "I think the truth of this matter may be even more miserable than what we see now. Are such a large number of photos just part of it?"

"I suddenly felt so cold. If so many photos are just some of the victims, how many people would have died in this hospital?"

"Don't think too deeply about this matter. Thinking too deeply about it will kill you!"

...

Keeping part of the photos and putting the rest back into the safe, no one spoke during this process. At this time, the five people's hearts became extremely heavy because of these photos.

After hanging the dean's photo frame back to its original position, Lin Xun got down from the table and said, "Let's go to the morgue and have a look. Maybe we will find something new."

Monkey heard this and immediately said: "Are you really going?"

"If you are afraid of you..."

Before Lin Xun could finish speaking, Monkey said directly: "Go ahead. I can feel a little safer with you. I don't want to go back to the room by myself now."

Liu Jiajia smiled and slapped him: "You must be promising, now it's a live broadcast, your fans are watching you!"

Monkey snorted: "Do I still care about them? I'm no longer who I was before, and they can only accept it!"

Chen Haoning was amused: "Didn't you say you were an idol?"

Monkey shook his head: "It's hard to love anything now, I'm scared!"

Speaking, he directly touched the arm of the host Chen Haoning.

Hanging on him like a sloth, Chen Haoning shook it twice without shaking it off.

"Hahaha, Monkey, you are just like that and we love you too!"

"Monkey said don't mention idols to me now, I've already let them go!"

"Ever since the first episode of Monkey's live broadcast of eating durian, I knew he was on the road to becoming a comedian. I can't even chase him back!"

"His manager has probably given up on helping him get back together, so he just went astray all the way, haha!"

...

The five people opened the door of the office and looked into the corridor. Liu Jiajia from behind said, "Do you know where the morgue is?"

Unexpectedly, Lin Xun suddenly said: "Underground level."

"How do you know?" Shen Tang turned her head and looked at him, a little surprised.

"There are signs on each floor, haven't you seen it?" Lin Xun also said in surprise, "There is no morgue from the first to the third floor, so I guess it is on the underground floor?"

"That's probably true."

While there was no one in the corridor, the five of them carefully ran down the stairs.

Even the slightest footsteps in the middle of the night can be amplified.

Just as he was about to reach the first floor, a voice suddenly came: "Who is it?"

"It's over, we've been discovered." Liu Jiajia nervously grabbed Lin Xun's sleeve.

Lin Xun grabbed her with his backhand: "Don't panic, go directly to the underground floor."

The group of people did not dare to stop, and when the other party caught up with them, they quickly ran towards the underground level.

"Ahhhhh, I can't bear to watch this!"

"My heart was scared to death!!!"

...

There was a large iron gate on the ground floor. Seeing that there was no way out, Shen Tang kicked the door lock open with a kick, and with a crash, the door opened.

Monkey was startled: "Brother Shen, you are so awesome!"

Shen Tang pushed him back: "Stop talking nonsense and hurry in."

After the five people entered the iron gate, they didn't know whether it was a psychological effect or something caused by the program crew. They just felt that the temperature here was much lower than above.

"It's a bit cold. Are you cold?" Liu Jiajia rubbed her arms. "I noticed that the man didn't chase me down."

Monkey said nervously: "Is it possible that there is something down here, so they dare not come down?"

"You can think about it and become a screenwriter." Shen Tang smiled and looked at him, "But it's quite big here."

The corridor is very long, with walls on both sides, and the only illumination is the dim light on the wall.

I haven't seen the door for a long time, and the atmosphere is a bit depressing in this atmosphere.

"I feel like I'm watching a ghost movie right now, my scalp is numb!"

"Mom, I'm scared, am I really scared?"

...

Finally, when I was near the end, I saw a large door, an old-fashioned wooden door with two glass doors. Through the glass, I could see the carts placed under the dim light inside.

The carts were covered with white cloths.

I don't know who's stomach made a growl, but it was especially clear in this silent atmosphere.

"Who's hungry?" Shen Tang smiled.

"Brother, you can still joke at a time like this." Liu Jiajia stood in the middle, still feeling fuzzy in her heart.

"The atmosphere will be less scary when you are active." Shen Tang said, reaching out and trying to push the door. Hearing a creak, the closed door in front of him opened.

A cold air hit my face, carrying the smell of dampness and decay.

A group of people came in from outside as if they were in a string.

Looking at the endless cart, he said: "How many people must have died!"

"Should we look for No. 223 now?"

It's a shame that Monkey can still remember it so clearly because he was scared.

Chen Haoning suggested: "It's so big, let's look for it separately, right?"

As a result, Monkey and Liu Jiajia said quickly: "No, we can't separate!"

We feel so nervous when we are squeezed together, let alone separated. If we separate, we will explode on the spot, okay?

"Then let's work in pairs. Sister Jiajia, you and Brother Haoning. Monkey, are you with me or Brother Shen?"

"Me and you, me and you!" Monkey said and grabbed Lin Xun's sleeve directly, "Brother Shen is brave, he has no problem himself!"

Shen Tang: "..."

"Hahaha, what does it mean that Brother Shen is so brave? You can do it yourself. Monkey, you are afraid of yourself and want to step on Shen Huahua. You are really enough!"

"Monkey, are you embarrassed to let Lin Xun, an Omega, protect you? Have you forgotten that you are an Alpha? Where is your glory? Cheer up!"

...

The author has something to say: Gu Huaiye: Get this coward out of here, beep beep!

Please collect~~

I wasted money yesterday, so I only have 3,000 to cover my face today, I promise!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.1K 125 42
This here is where we talk about some story ideas and vote if you want to see this story in the future
163K 4.7K 42
The Cannon Fodder Little Wife of a Wealthy Old Man [Wearing Books] 豪门老男人的炮灰小娇妻[穿书] Author 江中月 Status 42 Chapters Description The man in the dream loo...
52.2K 1.2K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...
73.2K 3.5K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...