The debt-paying little wife o...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... More

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 73

296 4 0
By Demens88c

The sound on the radio stopped, and no one spoke for a while.

Until Monkey sighed: "Let's go, I don't know what game will be waiting for us later."

The tone of his voice was completely pitiful.

Lin Xiazhi smiled and patted his shoulder: "Looking at the best, I might be off work after this round."

Monkey glanced at Lin Xiazhi: "Brother, you have such a good attitude, please come to two more episodes."

Shen Tang heard this and came over: "I think it's okay, how about I stay and be a regular guest."

Monkey: "...Brother, aren't you very busy? Can you have so much time to participate in variety show recordings?"

Shen Tang looked at him with a smile: "What do you mean? Are you saying that your brother Lin is not busy?"

Monkey immediately explained: "Brother Lin, I didn't mean this!"

"Hahaha, Shen Huahua is causing trouble again, bullying Monkey is not enough!"

"Shen Huahua is going to stay as a regular guest, Monkey will probably cry to death, hahaha!"

...

A group of people came out and went to the tower mentioned in the radio, which was the star observatory in the village.

When they came over, the director team was already there, and the huge lights decorated the place like daytime.

Seeing them, the director raised his loudspeaker: "Dear guests, please get ready. Our new round of tests will begin soon. Let me tell you the rules first. During this task test, both parties will face each other with microphones, and both parties will wear sound-isolating headphones and pass the test together. Identify the other party's mouth shape to guess the correct answer. All the guests are still divided into two groups, the fixed guest team and the flying guest team. The winning rule is which group can guess more correctly and whichever group wins. Do you understand? "

Monkey: "Almost got it."

Liu Jiajia smiled and said: "Then let's divide it up. Who will speak in the first group and who will guess?"

Lin Xun raised his hand: "Let me guess."

Monkey: "Then I'll send the message."

Liu Jiajia nodded: "That's it for now. I'll be the voice later, and Monkey will guess. Then the next group of Lin Xun will be your voice, and I'll guess."

Lin Xun & Monkey nodded.

The flying guests are also divided into teams.

Shen Tang looked at Lin Xun and the others with a smile, and said in a provocative manner: "Come on, we are all ready, which group should we start with?"

The director raised the loudspeaker: "Winning is based on a points system, that is, whichever group has more points in the end wins. Let's start with our fixed guest team and give a sample to the flying guest team. Each group will have 5 words. Please wear headphones for both parties." ."

Lin Xun sat under the word card prompt board and put on sound-isolating headphones, while Monkey sat opposite and put on sound-isolating headphones. The two were about two meters apart.

At this time, the notice board above Lin Xun's head lit up, with three words written on it: "Chen Haoning."

One word has 30 seconds. Monkey saw these three words and immediately spoke: "Chen Haoning!"

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment and said loudly: "Say it again, slower!"

The two of them were shouting at each other even though they were not far apart, but neither one could hear the other.

Monkey raised his hand and gestured with three words.

Lin Xun nodded: "Three words."

Monkey: "Chen, Hao, Ning!"

This time he slowed down his speaking speed and deliberately exaggerated his mouth shape. Lin Xun looked at it carefully and immediately said: "Chen Haoning?"

Because Monkey couldn't hear the sound and wasn't quite sure whether what Lin Xun said was right, he kept repeating it. Lin Xun saw him looking at the program crew in confusion: "Chen Haoning, is it Chen Haoning?"

"Hahaha, I'm laughing so hard. No one of these two knows what the other is talking about!"

"Monkey is working too hard, hahaha, Monkey, have you forgotten that you are an idol? Expression management, expression management, haha, you are a comedian!"

...

The prompt board dinged and changed to the second word: "Chen Haodong."

Monkey: "...Chen, Hao, Dong..."

Lin Xun frowned: "Chen Haoning, or Chen Haoning?"

Monkey held up the earphones and reached towards Lin Xun: "Chen, Hao, Dong!"

Lin Xun looked at his mouth carefully: "Haodong, Chen Haodong?"

The prompt board lit up for the third time, and Monkey finally understood the game. Although he couldn't hear what Lin Xun said, the words on the prompt board meant that Lin Xun guessed correctly. He smiled and gave him a thumbs up, but the third word When he came out, Monkey glanced at the program crew subconsciously: "Chen, Hao, Xi..."

Lin Xun frowned: "Is it still Chen Hao?"

He looked at the program crew helplessly and found that they were all laughing. He looked at Monkey confused: "Chen Haoning, Haodong, Haoxi, Chen Haoxi?"

Monkey gave him a thumbs up, and soon the fourth word appeared. Just when Monkey thought it would be Chen Haobei or Chen Haonan this time, a line of words appeared on the prompt board: "図図lie図uku峳库喳. "

Monkey: "...8 words."

Lin Xun made an 8 sign, and then pointed at himself: "Lie, Cha, Lie, Cha..."

Lin Xun's eyes lit up and he pointed at Monkey: "Lie Cha Li Cha Ku Cha Ku Cha."

Monkey saw that the words on the prompt board had changed, and he almost jumped up in excitement, and the headphone cord was almost torn: "That's right, that's right, haha, 4 points, the last one, Banana, you Banana?"

Lin Xun recognized the mouth shape of "Banana" from his mouth, and knew what he was talking about. He secretly said that the program crew really knows how to stir up trouble: "Banana, you are a banana!"

"Congratulations, Lin Xun and Monkey's team scored 5 points. Please prepare for the flying guests."

Lin Xun took off his earphones and heard Shen Tang smile and say, "Did you leak the topic? Why are all of them good?"

Monkey walked over with a smile: "Brother Shen, come on!"

Then he walked to Lin Xun and said, "We work together perfectly."

The group of flying guests is Lin Xiazhi guessed, Shen Tang said.

The first word that comes up is: "Have you eaten?"

Shen Tang laughed when he saw it and gestured to Lin Xiazhi: "Have you eaten?"

Lin Xiazhi was stunned for a moment: "Four words?"

Shen Tang repeated: "Have you eaten?"

Lin Xiazhi: "...do you eat it?"

Shen Tang: "...Have you eaten?"

Lin Xiazhi: "...What did you eat?"

"Hahaha, have you eaten? What have you eaten? What have you eaten? Brother Lin, are you here to make fun of me too?"

"You're laughing so hard, hahaha. Shen Tang keeps looking at the notice board. It feels like the two of them are going to lack oxygen if they keep shouting like this!"

"This show has knocked down so many male idols from the altar, and they have become more down-to-earth since then."

...

Seeing that Lin Xiazhi couldn't answer, Shen Tang immediately gave in. The second word was still four words: "Are you thirsty?"

Shen Tang: "...Are you thirsty?"

Lin Xiazhi looked at Shen Tang's gestures, pointing at him and his mouth: "Have you eaten?"

Lin Xun didn't even hold back and laughed.

Shen Tang repeated it again, this time making a gesture of drinking water. Lin Xiazhi finally got to the door: "Are you thirsty?"

The prompt board immediately changed to the third one: "Want to sleep?"

"Speaking of which, aren't there any normal words given by the program crew? They're all about eating, drinking, having sex, and sleeping!"

"Hahaha, it's so funny, why is this show so funny!"

...

After getting one right, Lin Xiazhi was like opening a door and got three right in a row.

Although it's not as good as Lin Xun's five words in one breath, it's still pretty good.

In the final result, with Lin Xun's five points as the base, the fixed guest group received a total of 12 points, and the flying guest group received 10 points.

Lost by two points.

The director team handed Lin Xun and the others a black box. After opening it, they found that there was nothing inside.

"What does this mean?" Monkey looked confused, "Didn't it mean clues? Why are there nothing?"

The director smiled and said: "This is the clue."

Liu Jiajia: "...it's really hard for us. Lin Xun, do you know what this means?"

Lin Xun shook his head: "Is this box a clue?"

Shen Tang and the others came over: "If you don't understand anything, my brother will help you clarify your doubts."

Lin Xun didn't hide it, and handed the box over directly: "Take a guess, what does this empty box mean?"

Shen Tang was stunned for a moment: "Is this just a box?"

Lin Xun nodded: "Yes, just this box."

Lin Xiazhi smiled and said: "This show is too brain-burning. I can't do it. Brother Shen, do you understand?"

Shen Tangsu was at a loss: "I don't think I'm good at it. What does an empty box mean?"

Monkey: "If you don't want to give clues to the show team, just say so. This is so boring!"

"What clue can an empty box hold?"

"Brain burning, I can't, I can't guess it at all!"

...

Lin Xun held the black empty box and fell into deep thought. It was obviously a clue, but for a while no one could figure out what it meant.

After the second round of tasks, tonight's recording is almost over.

After saying good night to everyone, I returned to my room.

Lin Xun put the box on the table and stood beside it and thought for a moment: "Does this empty box mean that it is empty and looking for something?"

If that's what it means, then the show really knows how to think about it.

"What do you mean, Xunxunmi, Linxun?"

"Why do I feel like this is what it means? If you want to find clues in an empty box, don't you have to search for it? The program team is so good at it!"

"So the clue that Lin Xun thought of this box early on refers to him? He is too smart. Who can think of it?"

...

Lin Xun didn't continue to struggle with the clues about the box. He found a change of clothes, covered the camera, and picked up his phone to send a message to Gu Huaiye.

Although they had only been separated for a day, Lin Xun was still a little uncomfortable after not having contact with the man for a whole day.

Gu Huaiye quickly answered the call: "Have you finished recording?"

"Not yet. I gave it to you in the bathroom. I miss you." Lin Xun sat on the glass table and whispered about how much he missed Gu Huaiye.

Gu Huaiye chuckled softly: "Then open the door and take a look."

Lin Xun was stunned for a moment, then jumped off the glazed terrace after realizing something, ran to open the door, and then saw Gu Huaiye standing outside wearing the same mask as the owner of Mingxiang Mountain.

Was it a surprise? Lin Xun thought it was an overwhelming surprise. He pulled the man into the room, jumped on him and hugged him: "How long have you been driving?"

This place is not close to the city, so it will definitely take a lot of time for Gu Huaiye to get here.

Gu Huaiye dragged his waist and put him on the bed: "Not long ago, I happened to have a meeting here, so I dropped by."

After speaking, he glanced at the covered camera: "I won't affect your work."

"I think they went crazy when they heard your voice."

Lin Xun smiled and pulled him down and kissed him. Anyway, the camera was covered, and the audience in the live broadcast room could only hear what they said but couldn't see anything.

It's just blatantly causing trouble.

It turns out that the audience in the live broadcast room is indeed crazy.

"Ah ah ah, what's going on? Did your boyfriend show up?"

"Lin Xun, if you dare to cause trouble, why are you covering the camera?"

"Ah ah ah, I really want to see my boyfriend!"

"What is the background of my boyfriend that he just appears on the set like this?"

...

Lin Xun couldn't see the barrage in the live broadcast room, and didn't care about the crazy fans. He took Gu Huaiye's finger and pointed to the bathroom.

Gu Huaiye smiled knowingly and followed him to the bathroom.

After closing the door, the two of them could finally have a good conversation.

There was still an hour before the live broadcast ended. Lin Xun looked at him with a smile: "Would you like to wash together?"

How could Gu Huaiye refuse such an invitation?

By the time the two came out of the bathroom, the live broadcast time had ended. Gu Huaiye carefully placed the exhausted Lin Xun on the bed, then leaned over to hug him, kissed him on the forehead, and said, "Good night."

There was no dream all night, and when Lin Xun woke up the next morning, Gu Huaiye had already packed up.

Lin Xun saw the dressed man getting out of bed: "Don't come over tonight. If it's over, I'll go home directly."

Gu Huaiye said nothing, but how could Lin Xun not understand what he meant.

Gu Huaiye was used to this, not refusing or nodding meant that he would do what he wanted.

Lin Xun helped him tidy up his clothes: "Be obedient, don't come here, it's so far away, it's too much trouble."

Gu Huaiye hugged his waist and kissed him on the lips: "Okay then, don't be too hard, just call me if you need anything."

"good."

After sending Gu Huaiye out of the room and watching him leave, Lin Xun turned around and returned to the house.

At around 9 o'clock, the guests packed up and came downstairs one after another.

Lin Xun had already received a task from the program team before, asking him to kill someone in the next segment.

Lin Xiazhi was the first to come down. When he saw Lin Xun coming over, he smiled and said, "The hot search last night was very lively."

Lin Xun didn't have time to check his phone in the morning, but he also understood what he meant. He smiled, knowing that the consultant asked: "What's wrong? What big thing happened?"

Lin Xiazhi smiled at him pretending to be confused and didn't say much. It was fine as long as everyone knew what was going on.

Shen Tang walked in: "Good morning, what are you two whispering about? Whose room should we check today, Lin Xun?"

Lin Xun looked over: "I think you and Brother Lin's rooms should be searched first, because you may have direct contact with the owner of the village."

"Are you sure you didn't arrange it like this on purpose?" Shen Tang looked at him with a smile. Lin Xun said nothing and was not affected by him at all.

Look at him calmly.

At this time Luoluo came in from outside: "Good morning!"

Shen Tang turned to look at the little Omega who had changed into a shirt and jeans: "I think it would be better to search Luoluo's room first."

When his name was suddenly called, Luoluo was stunned for a moment, and then looked into Shen Tang's black eyes anxiously: "Brother Shen, did I do something to make you suspicious?"

Shen Tang said thoughtfully: "Yes, you will see how you will explain it then."

Luoluo suddenly lost his temper and instinctively picked up the edge of the chair.

Lin Xiazhi smiled and shook his head: "Be a human being, Shen Tang."

Monkey came in yawning: "Good morning, isn't Sister Jiajia here yet?"

Liu Jiajia heard this and said quickly: "I'm coming, I'm coming."

In this way, all the guests have arrived.

Lin Xun suggested: "Then let's continue the search from yesterday, Brother Shen?"

"I have no objection." Lin Xiazhi shrugged her shoulders, as if I was fine with whatever you wanted.

Shen Tang raised his eyebrows: "My shoes are straight, so I'm not afraid of my shadow being crooked!"

"Hahaha, what is shoe integrity? Chen Huahua, are you talking too much?"

"I really want to know who Lin Xun will eliminate next, and will he still use Monkey?"

"Hurry up, it's exciting!"

...

Since Lin Xiazhi had no objection, the group went directly to his room.

Opening the door, Lin Xiazhi had obviously sprayed isolation agent in the room early in the morning.

A refreshing lemon scent.

There is a police uniform hanging on the door of his room, the style is a bit old, and there is a badge with his name on his chest.

Obviously this is a piece of clothing that symbolizes his identity.

Open the cabinet door and there is also a suitcase.

The open suitcase contained daily necessities, and the rest was a diary.

The identity of Lin Xiazhi is written in the diary.

Apart from this, there are no other special clues. It is obviously the same as him yesterday.

God said pretty much.

Shen Tang reached out and knocked on the cabinet, then moved a chair and touched the roof. Obviously, the program crew would not use the same trick twice in the same episode.

At this moment, Liu Jiajia found a key in the flowerpot on the window sill: "What is this key for?"

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard from the radio: "The owner's room in the village has been opened and can be searched."

"This key seems to be the key to the owner's bedroom of the village." Shen Tang smiled and said, "Let's go take a look."

Lin Xun suddenly said: "Wait a minute, something doesn't seem right here."

He walked to the cabinet, lightly stepped on the floor under his feet, and heard a hollow sound.

"How did you find out?" Lin Xiazhi said in surprise.

"When Brother Shen walked over, I felt that the sound was not right." Lin Xun squatted down and tapped the ground lightly with his hand. As expected, the hollow sound became more obvious.

"Pry it a bit, there must be something underneath." Monkey said, already looking around for tools.

Liu Jiajia directly handed over the key in her hand: "Try this."

Lin Xun took it and tried to pry it up. When he did pry it up, he saw a downward groove under the bottom plate.

There is an iron box inside.

Taking out the box and opening it, the first thing you see is a pile of cars, wooden horses and other toys that children like, and underneath there is a yellowed diary.

After opening it, the notes on it were very childish. It was obvious that the person who left this diary was not very old.

It read: "Uncle Kang'an took me home again. I like to go home with Uncle Kang'an. Every time I come back here, he will prepare a lot of delicious and fun things for me. He will also tell me stories before going to bed. Story, it would be great if he was my father, but unfortunately he is not. He asked me today what I want to do when I grow up. I said I want to be a good person like my uncle. Uncle Kang'an said, then become a policeman, so that I can be a good person in the future. I could punish bad people and repay society. I thought it was great, so I agreed..."

The second diary, 5 years later.

The handwriting is no longer immature, but relatively mature.

"I didn't expect that I would come back here after five years. Uncle Kang'an is going to send me to the army. When I change my career and come back, I can become a policeman."

The third diary entry, 3 years later.

"Uncle Kang'an was very happy that I came back from changing jobs and specially celebrated for me, but I always felt that he had something to ask for, but he didn't want to say more, so I didn't ask more."

The fourth article is also the last one in this diary, one year later.

"Uncle Kang'an came to me suddenly today. He didn't look very good and looked very embarrassed. He said that he had been robbed and his ring was stolen. He never leaves his body. It is said that it was given to him by the person he likes. The ring, I know the importance of that ring, so I will definitely try my best to help Uncle Kang'an find it back."

...

"So you chose to become a policeman because of Kang An, the owner of the village, and this ring appeared again, so this ring is obviously of great significance to the owner of the village." Liu Jiajia finished her analysis, "This ring will Could it be a gift from his son's mother?"

Monkey chuckled: "It feels like another big pot of blood is waiting for us!"

Lin Xun curled up the corners of his lips: "It's almost here. Let's go to the master's room in the village and have a look."

After Lin Xun finished speaking, the group went up to the top floor and found the bedroom of the owner of the village. The moment they opened the room, they heard the cuckoo chiming on the wall.

The door opened, and the furnishings in the room were very simple, including a bed, a wardrobe, and a very old desk.

This desk doesn't look like it should exist in such a large village. The style is so different.

There are many marks on the desk made by knives, and it feels lumpy. It is difficult to imagine how this desk is used.

"This table looks full of story." Shen Tang reached out and touched it gently, and couldn't help but asked, "Is it related to the plot?"

Lin Xiazhi walked over and said, "Then let's look for it."

When he said this, his hands were groping around under the table, because the table hall was hollow and the bottom could be seen at a glance.

Lin Xiazhi only did this instinctively, but he didn't expect that he would feel the difference.

Tear off the thing stuck under the table. It's a class schedule.

The curriculum includes Chinese, mathematics, music and art, which looks like a primary school student's curriculum.

"Could this desk be used by one of us when we were children?" Monkey couldn't help but asked after seeing it, "Could it be used by you, Sister Jiajia? Didn't you say that you lived here before you were 8 years old? Could it be that something bad happened to you when you were a child?"

Liu Jiajia looked at the marks on the table: "That's such a bad thing!"

She couldn't imagine it.

Putting the class schedule on the table, Lin Xiazhi said: "Anyway, this desk should be definitely related to the plot."

Lin Xun walked over and opened the closet, only to find that it was filled with all kinds of children's clothes.

Liu Jiajia came over and saw: "What's going on? Isn't this room the owner of the village? If so, why are there so many children's clothes in his room?"

Shen Tang smiled and said, "It's getting more and more interesting."

Lin Xiazhi spoke again: "Do you think there is anything special about the owner of the village?"

Monkey was stunned for a moment: "You mean, is he a pedophile?"

Lin Xiazhi shrugged: "I'm just doubtful, not sure."

"I feel like Lin Xiazhi might have guessed the truth. Otherwise, why would she put so many children's clothes in her room? Judging from the size of these clothes, they are for 7 or 8-year-old children."

"So these orphans may have suffered at the hands of the owner of the village. It's false to come back to inherit the inheritance, but it's true that they want him dead, right?"

"I knew the plot wouldn't disappoint us, but I just couldn't understand it!"

...

Luoluo walked over and opened the cabinet on the other side, but was startled. When he stepped back, he ran directly into Shen Tang's arms.

Suddenly approaching a warm and strong chest, Luo Luo subconsciously looked back and met Shen Tang's smiling eyes, then blushed and hurriedly backed away: "I'm sorry I didn't notice."

Shen Tang didn't give him any trouble: "Just be careful."

While he was talking, everyone had already seen a first-class simulation doll placed in the cabinet, which was vividly installed in a transparent glass cover.

Although it is very beautiful, it is really scary to see it suddenly.

There are words on it: "A gift for the little cutie."

"Who is the cutie?" Monkey asked aloud.

Lin Xun looked at the clothes on the doll: "It's probably not a girl. Girls should like dolls wearing tutu skirts. This is obviously a boy."

"But will boys like dolls?" Shen Tang suddenly said.

Lin Xiazhi sighed: "It feels like the clues are getting more confusing."

Liu Jiajia said with lingering fear: "But I think what you said before may be right. The owner of the village may really have some hobbies. This bedroom gives me a very bad feeling."

"Take a look at what's on the bedside table." When Lin Xun started to remind him, there was already an exclamation from Monkey, "Oh my God, what are these handcuffs and injections for?"

Monkey took out the contents of the drawer and put them on the table. Lin Xun walked over and picked up the medicine bottle, looking at the word "calm" written on it.

Shen Tang asked: "Is it possible that the owner of the village did evil to these orphans under the guise of adoption?"

Lin Xun nodded: "I think it's possible."

"So we are all victims." Monkey looked at everyone in confusion.

Luoluo's voice came: "This seems to be a tape recorder."

When everyone heard the sound and looked over, they saw that he was holding a little duck-shaped pen holder in his hand. He pressed it gently and a sentence came out: "I will be obedient. Dad, can you please stop hitting me? It's really good." It hurts!"

"It seems that it's not just pedophilia but also violent tendencies." Shen Tang sneered.

"Who could this child be?" Lin Xiazhi asked, "Could it be one of us?"

Liu Jiajia suddenly had an idea: "Can you be a ghost?"

"Your idea is a bit awesome, haha." Monkey laughed, but as soon as he finished speaking, Shen Tang said: "Why do you think her idea is awesome? I think what she said is quite reasonable. Maybe he is the ghost. The most well-behaved child brought us here just to kill us?"

Shen Tang laughed sinisterly, and Monkey was almost frightened to death by him: "Brother Shen, I really beg you, stop acting, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown!"

"Hahaha, Monkey, every cause must have its consequences, and your retribution will be Chen Huahua!"

"Will Monkey have a shadow on Shen Tang after this issue?"

"I think the truth may not be far away. Maybe something big will happen soon!"

...

"Let's go. We have almost found clues about this room. Let's continue searching other rooms. Brother Shen, can we check your room next?" Lin Xun turned to look over, and Shen Tang said with a smile, "Of course."

Shen Tang is a lawyer. The Code of Laws is placed on the desk in his room. His luggage is standing beside the desk. There is a black suit hanging in the cabinet and nothing else.

"Why don't you put your luggage in the cabinet but on the floor?" Monkey looked like he had discovered Hua Dian.

Shen Tang raised the corners of her lips: "What do you think!"

Monkey: "..."

When Lin Xiazhi walked over to open the suitcase, Lin Xun suddenly leaned over and whispered to him: "I think something is wrong with Shen Tang."

Lin Xiazhi suddenly looked up at him, with surprise in his eyes.

Lin Xun secretly winked at him, signaling him to be quiet.

Lin Xiazhi's heart couldn't help but beat wildly, and she opened the suitcase pretending to be natural.

"Ah ah ah, come on, come on, Lin Xun is going to attack Lin Xiazhi!"

"I think Brother Lin has been tricked!"

"Haha, Lin Xun is so good, he knows these people's psychology so well!"

"When he said that, Brother Lin must want to know how he made the decision, and he must find him alone. Ah, ah, how can Lin Xun be so good at it?"

"I feel like Lin Xun is going to win again this time!"

"Don't say anything, just get your little gold medal ready!"

...

The suitcase contained some daily necessities and a rolled-up report booklet, which recorded various cases that Shen Tang had participated in during his career as a lawyer over the years.

Lin Xun rummaged through it and asked, "Why isn't there the lawsuit you fought for the owner of the village?"

Shen Tang shook his head: "I also want to know. Maybe the case is special and I don't want people to know about it, so I didn't record it in this book?"

"But this booklet is your own personal belongings. Why haven't you recorded your own things? Are you unwilling to mention it or are you afraid of being known?" Lin Xun said while touching each page carefully.

He always felt that when he turned the pages just now, the thickness of some papers was not right.

Just when he felt the difference again, Lin Xiazhi next to him suddenly said: "Don't move, there seems to be a mezzanine here."

Sure enough, facing the light, you can see that the two pieces of paper are pasted together, with handwriting printed in the middle.

"Tear it open and take a look. Be careful." Liu Jiajia came over to help.

After carefully tearing apart the two pieces of paper that were stuck together, I saw what was written on it: On XX, XX, XX, I won the case of child abuse for him. This will be my shame, forever and ever!

"Sure enough, he has pedophilia." Liu Jiajia couldn't help but sigh, "Then the question is, why do you want to help him even though you hate it? Are you being threatened?"

"I think it's possible." Monkey said, looking at Shen Tang. "It's possible that he's threatening you with past events and asking you to submit and help him. You have no choice but to agree to all his requests, but you have no intention of him." He must be extremely disgusted, you hate him, so your identity is definitely not simple, are you a ghost?"

Unexpectedly, at the end of the sentence, Monkey suddenly said such a sentence.

Shen Tang felt that everyone's eyes were on him for a moment.

He raised the corners of his lips and looked at MOnkey with a smile: "You seem to really hope that I am a ghost. If I am, I will be the first to kill you!"

"Hahahaha, you're laughing so hard, Monkey, give up, you can't beat Shen Huahua!!"

"Shen Huahua, just be a human being, Monkey will cry if you bully him!!"

...

"If this is the case, then the purpose of us coming here may not be simply to inherit the inheritance."

Liu Jiajia looked at everyone.

"The evidence is still insufficient. I don't know when the study will be triggered to open." Lin Xiazhi couldn't help but said, "Whose room should we search next?"

"What is the identity of Hao's brother?" Lin Xun suddenly asked.

Only then did everyone remember that although Chen Haoning was out, the plot line about him should still be there.

"Go to his room and have a look."

"Hahaha, Brother Hao, you are so miserable. You are already out and these people still want to dig your grave, hahaha!!"

"Brother Hao is a real tool man in this issue!!"

"Brother Hao, don't cry, we will continue in the next issue·lu·~"

...

Coming out of Shen Tang's room, Lin Xiazhi deliberately lagged behind and walked next to Lin Xun, while Monkey walked behind the two of them.

When Lin Xiazhi came over, Lin Xun knew what he meant.

Before Lin Xiazhi could speak, Lin Xun whispered, "Brother Lin, do you still remember the last of the five prompt words between Monkey and I in the last game?"

Lin Xiazhi suddenly heard this question and was stunned for a moment, and recalled: "Is it the saying that a banana is a Banana?"

After Lin Xun heard what he said, he narrowed his eyes and took a step back slightly, so that he was on the same level as Monkey: "Brother Lin, you have a really good memory."

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard from the radio: "Lin Xiazhi, out!"

The three people walking in front stopped instantly and turned to look behind them in disbelief.

Lin Xun stood next to MOnkey with an innocent and surprised look on his face, while Lin Xiazhi was held down by the man in black who came over and took him down.

Monkey stood there and felt three other pairs of eyes looking towards him in unison.

Monkey: "..."

Now that it's not me, will anyone believe it?

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: What happened? Why is Monkey crying?

Please collect~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 93
放开我弟,冲我来 Status : 93 Chapters (Completed) Author : 快递小咕 Chu Suiyun, who had been rated as the "No. 1 Ideal Alpha of the Academy" for three consecut...
19.1K 700 96
Author: Shang Yu Status: Complete Category: Danmei Fiction Chapters: 96 Introduction: When you marry, you have to marry your love rival. Ji Congzhe...
72K 2.2K 103
Another name: 豪门生子日常 Status: 103 chapters (Completed) On the night of unemployment, Jiang Zhuxin went to the bar to drink alone. However, when he wok...
80K 3.4K 111
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion of popularity opportunities in the risin...