The debt-paying little wife o...

由 Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... 更多

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 72

352 7 0
由 Demens88c

When Chen Haoning was taken down by the man in black, he gave Monkey a meaningful look. Monkey sat there, looking speechless.

Liu Jiajia watched in confusion as Chen Haoning was taken away from the scene: "What's going on?"

Lin Xun shrugged his shoulders: "I don't know."

Monkey found that everyone was looking at him at this moment: "They are all looking at what I do. It's really not me."

Lin Xiazhi smiled and said, "Then why did Haoning look at you specifically when he went down?"

Shen Tang touched his chin: "Can this show still be played like this? It's interesting. Is it possible for us to be Out?"

Liu Jiajia nodded: "There is a ghost among us, so be careful."

After speaking, he also glanced at Monkey.

"But Haoning was just standing here, how was he killed?" Shen Tang looked confused.

"Some death conditions must have been encountered." Lin Xun said, "Anyway, everyone should be careful. We should be able to go back and look for clues next."

"What do you mean, after the game is over, can we move around freely?" Lin Xiazhi looked like he was going to record the show.

For flying guests who come to participate in the program for the first time, they will be confused if there are no prompts.

"In our show, all plot clues need to be deduced by yourself. It all depends on what you can find." Monkey said and sighed, "Otherwise, why do you think I lose every episode?"

"Isn't it because you're not good at it?" Shen Tang exposed him mercilessly, and Monkey screamed, "I can't get through this day."

"But with the background of an heir, what can we deduce, and nothing special happened? No wonder Ji Xinglan came back after participating and told me to just play around." Shen Tang smiled and bared his white teeth, "I'm just fooling around." He still does, but he didn't say that there are ghosts in this game who can kill people. It's hard to participate in a show and die without much exposure. Then the advertising fee must be settled in full!"

"Hahaha, Chen Huahua, what is your status? Do you still lack this traffic?"

"Laughing so hard, I just want to know how Brother Hao feels now. Do you still think Monkey killed him?"

"Monkey really takes the blame based on his strength!"

"Actually, it's not like taking the blame. He and Lin Xun are in the same group. If Lin Xun doesn't kill people, then Monkey probably won't be able to kill anyone. Then they will be very passive. Now it's just right for one to be in the light and the other to be in the dark. But by the way, could there be a third ghost among them, could it be Shen Tang? Shen Tang also got the code right just now?"

"I feel like it's Shen Tang. Shen Tang is acting right now!"

"Actor Shen is a ghost, but now I want to know who Lin Xun will kill next. Ahhhh, so exciting!"

...

After a group of people returned from Xishui's house, they saw a young man in national costumes running over: "Dear guests, I am very sorry. The chef's wife at home has given birth to a baby, so the chef has taken leave. You need to solve the food problem these days by yourselves. "

"I knew the program team would not let us go, here we go again." Monkey said and looked at Lin Xun, "Axun, the time has come again when we need you."

"What, does Ah Xun know how to cook?" Lin Xiazhi looked at Lin Xun in disbelief after hearing this, but before Lin Xun could speak, Liu Jiajia said, "I can only say that you are in a good mood."

Shen Tang raised his eyebrows: "This is interesting. Where are the ingredients?"

The young man who had not yet left immediately said: "There are fresh vegetables in the fields in the backyard. If you want to eat meat, there are also fish ponds, chicken coops and duck coops. You can eat whatever you want."

"Then let's go pick vegetables separately first?"

Monkey stood there and suddenly said: "It would be great if Brother Hao was here. He is very good at fishing. Director, can you resurrect Brother Hao first?"

"Hahaha, Chen Haoning, you are just a tool man who knows how to fish. Monkey, just be a human being!"

"Chen Haoning's coffin board is about to collapse, hahaha!"

...

"Do you want to fish? Let me give it a try." Lin Xiazhi volunteered, and Luoluo on the side raised his hand, "I can help pick and wash vegetables, so I can help!"

"That's it, Brother Shen, Brother Lin and Brother Monkey, you are responsible for picking vegetables, fishing and bringing back a few eggs, while we go to the kitchen to clean up."

After Lin Xun opened his mouth and assigned the tasks, they separated.

Because picking vegetables and fishing take some time, after Lin Xun and the others returned, they went back to the room to tidy up before going downstairs to the kitchen.

Lin Xun opened the door to the room and did not rush to change clothes. Instead, he opened the cabinet drawer in the room and rummaged around. When he saw the suitcase in the cabinet, Lin Xun knew that according to the previous plot, this box It should be what he is currently playing as the character himself.

After opening it, I saw various bottles and jars, a stethoscope and a white coat inside, with a medical record on it.

The name of the owner of the village is written in the medical record. The owner of the village, who is over 80 years old, suffers from lung cancer and is in the advanced stage. The character played by Lin Xun is not only a doctor but also the attending physician of the owner of the village.

It was probably for this reason that he was identified as one of the heirs by the owner of the village.

Lin Xun reached out and took out the contents of the box and looked at them one at a time, and found another diary at the bottom.

It read: "Mr. Kang'an came to see me again. His meaning is obvious, but I will not recognize him. My mother was abandoned by him and raised me alone. She never told me that I still have such a thing." A father who never wanted to let me know, so how could I go against her will and identify with him?"

"What do you mean, Lin Xun's current identity is so difficult that he is the illegitimate son of the owner of the village?"

"Illegitimate child + attending doctor, this character is a bit complicated!"

"It's started, it's started, it's starting to burn your brain!"

...

There is only this paragraph in the diary, and it is also about the identity of the character.

Lin Xun put the diary back into the box, closed the cabinet door, changed his clothes and came out of the room.

Although there are not many clues, at least we know his identity.

If nothing else, these people should have more or less connections with the owner of the village.

When he came downstairs, Luoluo was already there. He had taken out all the dishes and chopsticks in the kitchen and was washing them. He turned his head when he heard the noise and said with a smile: "I've been thinking about these for I don't know how long, so I took them out first." Just brush it clean and it will be convenient to use after a while."

Obviously the child is very sensible.

Lin Xun nodded: "Thank you."

Luoluo smiled shyly: "It's okay, it's not tiring."

In fact, if you let him do some work, he is quite practical.

"Seeing Luo Luo reminds me of Cai Qing in the first issue. He is also an Omega. Why is there such a big gap? Hi!"

"This kid is so good, I want to raise him!"

"This kid feels red!"

...

While Luoluo was washing the dishes, Lin Xun took a look at the seasonings, oil and rice in the cabinet. After knowing that they were all there, he took a basin that Luoluo had just cleaned and put some rice in it, preparing to steam the rice first: " Did Luo Luo find any clues just after returning to the room?"

Suddenly asked by Lin Xun, Luoluo stopped and wiped the water from his face with the back of his hand: "Are there any clues in the room? I didn't look at it!"

Lin Xun was not surprised by the answer. He put the washed rice into the pot and steamed it: "I'll go back and look through the cabinet and drawers later to see if there's anything."

Luoluo knew Lin Xun was teaching him and nodded: "Okay, thank you, Brother Xun."

Lin Xun raised the corner of his lower lip: "Why are you so polite?"

Liu Jiajia came in with a bang: "Why are you two so fast? They don't know when it will be done. Oh, Luoluo, how can you be so capable? You even cleaned all the dishes."

Luoluo smiled and said: "No, it's nothing, it's just a little effort."

Liu Jiajia felt the child's nervousness, smiled and went over to touch his head: "Oh, you little cutie, if you hadn't already signed a contract with the company, my sister would have snatched you away."

Luoluo's cheeks turned red because of Liu Jiajia's words, and she glanced at Lin Xun anxiously, fearing that Lin Xun would take her seriously.

Before his agent came, he specifically told him that even if he couldn't have a good relationship with Lin Xun, he couldn't make the relationship stalemate.

"Stop teasing him, he's already nervous." Lin Xun untied the bag for him, and Luoluo smiled gratefully at him.

Liu Jiajia smiled at him: "Okay, I know you are from the same company, so we are together, right?"

Lin Xun smiled and said nothing, and Liu Jiajia walked to the window to see when the three people outside would return.

Luoluo whispered: "Brother Xun, I will not change jobs."

Lin Xun was amused by the child's words: "Really?"

Luo Luo nodded his head vigorously: "Well, really, Xun Ye is very good!"

Lin Xun rubbed his head: "Be good!"

"Hahaha, why are children so funny!"

"It's cute, and I promised Lin Xun that I won't change jobs, hahaha!"

"Where did this big treasure come from? I feel like Lin Xun likes him quite a lot!"

"This little cutie can have more episodes, she is much better than that Cai Qing!"

...

They didn't have to wait too long. The trio who had been picking vegetables, fishing and touching eggs came back from outside.

Monkey was carrying the egg in his coat, with chicken feathers still on his body and head.

"Did you get into the chicken coop and touch the eggs?" Liu Jiajia looked at him in disbelief, wondering how he could touch an egg and end up like this.

Monkey put the eggs in the basin: "Stop talking, the chicken nest is in the chicken coop. It's such a big hole. How can I get it out if I don't get in? The old hen inside is not cooperative at all. If I get in, it will grab me." !"

"Won't you pull out the chicken coop and take it again?" Lin Xun asked by the way as he walked over and took away the eggs.

As soon as he finished speaking, Monkey was stunned for a moment: "Can the chicken coop be pulled out?"

Lin Xiazhi smiled and patted his shoulder: "You'd better take a shower first, the smell is a bit strong."

Monkey turned to look at Lin Xiazhi hurt: "Brother Lin, I'm like this, but you still think I'm smelly."

Shen Tang added the blow from behind: "It really tastes great, I just wanted to say that."

Monkey cried and ran away.

"Hahaha, Monkey, why are you the one who gets hurt!"

"Oh my god, this is the first time I've ever seen an egg. I actually got into the henhouse to touch it. Monkey, you silly son of a landlord, you did it for real!"

...

While Monkey went back to the room to take a shower, Shen Tang suddenly asked, "Do you think Monkey is a ghost?"

Lin Xun put Luoluo's cleaned pot on the stove and waited for Luoluo to cut the washed vegetables and stir-fry them.

Hearing Shen Tang's question, Lin Xun looked over: "Why do you think he is?"

Liu Jiajia was also curious and said: "Yes, I think Monkey's IQ is pretty bad. That's why I doubt him but am not sure."

Lin Xiazhi laughed when he heard this and said, "Is that really true?"

"He's not here now, hahaha." Liu Jiajia just laughed out loud, but when she met Shen Tang's black eyes, she was instantly silenced.

"I suspect it's because of why Chen Haoning looked at Monkey like that before leaving. Apparently there was something between Monkey and him that caused him to go out. Monkey is very suspicious," Shen Tang said as he put the fish in the basket Pour it into the basin, "Which of you can clean it up?"

"Hao Ning used to do this work. Is there really no way for the director to resurrect Hao Ning first and then die?"

Liu Jiajia smiled and spoke.

Lin Xiazhi took off her coat and rolled up her shirt sleeves: "I'll do it."

"Can you?" Shen Tang looked at him worriedly. Lin Xiazhi didn't look like he knew how to kill fish.

"Then what should we do? Why don't you come?" Lin Xiazhi turned the knife handle in the direction and handed it to Shen Tang.

Although Shen Tang didn't say anything, his expression clearly showed rejection.

"Well, how about I do it? I've killed fish before." Luoluo's voice came cautiously from behind.

The two tall Alphas immediately offended turned to look over with suspicious expressions on their faces.

"Are you really able to do this?" Lin Xiazhi looked unsure.

Luoluo nodded: "I can do it."

Lin Xiazhi saw that he didn't look like he was lying and trying to show off, so he tentatively handed over the knife in his hand: "Then be careful."

"Okay." Luoluo came over and took Lin Xiazhi's place, caught the fish still swimming in the water and pressed it on the cutting board, then knocked the fish unconscious with two strokes.

The movement of raising and lowering the knife is very crisp and clean.

Shen Tang, who was standing next to him, instinctively took a step back.

"Hahahaha, Movie Emperor Shen now regrets being so funny!"

"This little Omega is really unpretentious. Although he looks soft, he kills fish so neatly!"

"The contrast is cute, the contrast is cute!"

...

Liu Jiajia said in surprise: "Luo Luo, you can do it, I don't know that you still have this skill!"

Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips: "Then look at the artists in our company. Do they have any special talents? Luoluo, be careful!"

"Okay, I will pay attention." The little Omega's ears were red, but the movements of his hands were not slow at all. He scraped the fish scales clean, then opened the belly, removed the internal organs, and finally walked away from the fish. A few flower cuts.

Lin Xun saw this and said directly: "Cut the fish into fillets. I just saw that there are ingredients packets here that can be made into boiled fish."

"Boiled fish, hard vegetables!" Liu Jiajia immediately became interested.

Luo Luoyiyan cut the fish into thin slices and put it on the plate.

The crystal clear fish meat, arranged in patterns, is really beautiful.

"Have you ever sold fish before?" Shen Tang couldn't help but ask after seeing how skillful he was.

Luoluo's cheeks turned red: "No, I learned it from my dad. My dad prefers knives."

After answering Shen Tang's question, Luo Luo quickly turned around and brought the cut fish to Lin Xun, as if he didn't want to talk about this topic anymore.

Lin Xiazhi smiled and patted Shen Tang's shoulder and smiled happily.

Luoluo's fear of Shen Tang was written all over his face.

The food came out quickly and was placed on the table with the harmonious combination of red, green, meat and vegetables, making it look particularly delicious.

Each person had a bowl of rice and gathered around the table: "I didn't feel hungry just now, but now I smell it and I'm starving."

Monkey came back from the shower and sat at the table holding a bowl. His chopsticks frequently reached for the boiled fish, "Wow, this fish tastes good enough."

Shen Tang nodded: "I don't think you have such cooking skills, Ah Xun."

Lin Xun smiled and said, "I only know how to do this kind of homely stuff."

"This is the only way to eat. I have to eat two more bowls today, since my manager is not here anyway." Monkey looked like he wouldn't leave the table until he had eaten enough.

Lin Xiazhi said in surprise: "That's okay of you, I really underestimate you."

Lin Xun laughed loudly: "There is also fish soup in the pot. You can drink a bowl after eating."

The director team looked at the food on the guests' table through the screen, and looked at the lunch boxes in their hands. The assistant director sighed: "I said I would cancel the cooking part next time. I don't know if I am embarrassing them." It's still difficult for us."

"I also ordered boiled fish for lunch today. I really want to eat it when I look at it!"

"I sincerely suggest that you invite Lin Xun to the food show. Let's see what other delicious dishes he can cook!"

"I really want to try Lin Xun's cooking skills, and I'll start cooking just by looking at him!"

...

After everyone had a good meal, Luoluo took the initiative to ask to finish washing, but was ruthlessly rejected: "Please give us some chance."

Lin Xiazhi took the initiative to get up and take charge of washing bowl.

By the way, we chatted about what to do next: "Let's take a break first. It's about 1 o'clock now. Come down at 3:30 to integrate the clues we each found."

"Where should I find the clues?" Shen Tang asked puzzledly.

"In your room, look in the drawers in the cupboard, under the bed, under the table, in every place you can think of to see if there is anything. If there is anything, it is a clue." Lin Xun finished, "If there is no problem, then we See you in the living room at 3:30."

Everyone nodded in understanding.

Lin Xun returned to the room and searched the room again. It turned out that except for the box in the cabinet, there were no other unnecessary clues.

Just then, there was a knock on the door outside.

Lin Xun opened the door and saw Monkey standing outside.

Lin Xun was not surprised that he came over. After letting him enter the house, he looked at the door warily and then closed the door: "What do you want to ask?"

"How do you know I came here to ask something?"

Monkey looked like I didn't say anything yet, how could you know this?

Lin Xunxiao: "You didn't come here to ask for anything. Why did you come to me? It's best for the two of us not to act together!"

"Of course I know to have less contact. I just want to ask, are you a ghost?"

"Aren't we both?" Lin Xun was not sure whether Monkey had the ability to kill, so he took this opportunity to test him.

"I have an identity, but I didn't say I could kill people. The note you gave me was the secret code for killing people, right?"

Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips: "Brother Monkey, it's not a good thing if you know too much."

Monkey's face looked like this, he knew it.

But before he could speak again, there was another knock on the door.

Monkey's eyes suddenly opened wide and he looked at Lin Xun anxiously, wondering what to do now.

Although Lin Xun was a little surprised, why did he come to him at this time? He signaled Monkey to be quiet, walked over and opened the door, and saw Shen Tang standing outside, smiling softly: "I want to talk to you Monkey ."

"now?"

"Yes, is it convenient?"

"It's not very convenient. I want to take a nap."

Shen Tang nodded to express understanding, and when he turned to leave, he suddenly turned to look at Lin Xun: "Isn't Monkey in your room?"

"Why are you so good at guessing why he came to me?" Lin Xun looked at him calmly.

"I don't know, intuition."

"That might not be accurate."

Lin Xun smiled and closed the door, and saw Monkey squatting nervously on the ground. Although he was such a big Alpha, he looked weak and helpless.

"Holy shit, I was scared to death just now. Shen Tang guessed it right. When the two of them looked at each other just now, I felt the electric sparks in their eyes!"

"It's exciting, ah ah, Shen Huahua's intuition is actually very accurate, so the question is, is Shen Huahua an undercover agent?"

"I feel that Shen Huahua came here to test Lin Xun. He must have an identity, but I don't know whether this identity is good or bad!"

...

"Did he leave?" Monkey asked confidently, "Did he doubt me?"

"There is no evidence for my suspicion, so you don't have to worry."

"I'm not worried, I just find it exciting. Do you think Shen Tang is one of our own? When I said the secret code just now, he repeated it. Do you think it's possible?"

"It's hard to say. If so, why didn't he come to you instead of me?" Lin Xun found this very intriguing.

If Shen Tang and Monkey are a team, as companions, there is no reason not to find opportunities to give each other some hints, but Shen Tang doesn't go to Monkey but comes to him. What does that mean?

After hearing what Lin Xun said, Monkey nodded: "What you said makes sense, so is he trying to win over you?"

Lin Xun shrugged his shoulders: "It's hard to say."

Monkey's eyes were filled with confusion, and he felt that although he got the answer he wanted after coming here, he had one more doubt.

After coming out of Lin Xun's room, as soon as he turned to the stairs, he saw Shen Tang standing there and smiling at him.

Monkey's hair stood up immediately: "Why are you standing here and not making a sound?"

"Waiting for you, where were you just now?" The only people living in this direction are Jiajia and Lin Xun. "You were in Lin Xun's room just now, right? You two are together?"

Shen Tang told the truth without hesitation. Monkey pretended to be calm and said: "What kind of group? You didn't see it. Don't talk nonsense. I just ate too much and took a stroll. I didn't go anywhere."

Shen Tang looked at him with a smile. Just make it up if you want. See how you can make it up.

Monkey didn't want to say more. After all, saying more would be a mistake: "If you're okay, I'll go back and rest first."

"Liecha Licha Kucha Kucha." Shen Tang suddenly said this.

Monkey's heart was beating wildly, and he pretended to look at him calmly: "What are you doing?"

Shen Tang observed the expression on his face: "Is this really the content of your new song?"

Monkey: "What else?"

"Ahhhh, Monkey, you must hold on, Shen Tang is blowing you up!"

"I'm so afraid that Monkey won't be able to hold on anymore and just recruit him!"

"Shen Huahua is so bad. Why is he so smart? After he tested Lin Xun, he didn't go back. Instead, he hid here. I guess he must have gone to find Monkey first and then Monkey wasn't in the room. Then he went downstairs to look for her. Lin Xun, he must have an identity!"

"It's so exciting, another Mission: Impossible feeling!"

...

After Monkey said "what if", Shen Tang didn't speak again, but looked at him.

This is a great test of people's psychological quality.

Seeing that Monkey's expression did not change, Shen Tang smiled again: "It seems I misunderstood."

Monkey also smiled and said: "This show is easier for people to have such misunderstandings. Just get used to it. I will go upstairs to rest first."

"good."

Watching Monkey go upstairs, Shen Tang went back to the room without staying any longer.

Monkey returned to the room and closed the door before completely relaxing: "Ah ah ah, I was scared to death. Why is Actor Shen so smart? I didn't expose him, didn't he? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

"Hahaha, as expected, this is the real Monkey. The Monkey who was so calm just now doesn't look like him at all!"

"Shen Huahua, look at how scared you are of this child, hahaha, just touch it and it won't scare you!"

...

Monkey didn't know if he was exposed. At this time, he couldn't directly ask the person involved. Otherwise, there was no three hundred taels of silver in this place. It was not exposed in the first place, but it was exposed when he asked. If that was the case, he might as well kill himself.

So even if Shen Tang didn't get the information he wanted from him, he still managed to break his mentality.

Monkey lay on the bed and sat up again: "This period is not only torturing my brain, but also starting to torture my heart. Brother Hao, I was wrong. If I had known I would have walked in front of you today!"

It's better than staying here and suffering.

Although the rest time is limited, it is much better to sleep for a while than not to sleep at all.

At 3:30 in the afternoon, several of them appeared in the living room one after another.

Luo Luo was the first to arrive, and he simply tidied up the living room as soon as he came over, followed by Liu Jiajia. Seeing the children placing chairs there, Liu Jiajia couldn't help but said: "Don't move, just let them do it by themselves."

Luoluo smiled shyly: "I just did it casually. Did Sister Jiajia sleep well?"

Liu Jiajia nodded: "I thought I couldn't sleep, but I didn't expect that I actually fell asleep. What about you?"

Luoluo shook his head: "I don't dare to sleep when there is a live broadcast."

The agent wants him to put his best foot forward, but he doesn't know when to put his best foot forward and what will make the audience like him.

So he was afraid that he would do something while asleep to annoy others, so he never dared to sleep.

Seeing Luo Luo say this cautiously, Liu Jiajia said funnyly: "I can understand, it's like this the first time, and you'll get used to it in the future."

While talking, Lin Xun came in from outside. He changed his clothes and applied some isolation agent.

Liu Jiajia smelled the smell and said, "I wanted to ask you this morning, how much isolation agent did you spray? It's like a big peach."

After Lin Xun sat down, he smiled and said, "I just sprayed a little, but it's powerful and may have a stronger smell."

Liu Jiajia nodded understandingly after hearing this, and then said ambiguously: "It's different if you prove it."

Lin Xun nodded calmly: "It's legal."

"Hahaha, God is fucking legal, so funny!"

"As long as I'm not embarrassed, others will be embarrassed. Lin Xun's answer is perfect!"

"Lin Xun, you've already given evidence, why don't you reveal who your boyfriend is!"

...

Shen Tang and Lin Xiazhi came in one after another, leaving only Monkey. The others waited for a while but no one came out: "Did you forget the time while you were asleep?"

Lin Xiazhi said and stood up: "I'll go up and take a look."

He was diligent, so he went out as he was talking, but met Monkey who hurried down on the way: "Ah, Brother Lin, I'm sorry, I overslept."

At first, I was so worried that I couldn't sleep because of the heavy sugar, but then I fell asleep for some reason. When I opened my eyes, it was already 3:50.

Lin Xiazhi and Monkey came in.

Shen Tang sat on the edge and looked at him with a smile: "What's wrong Monkey, is the bed too comfortable?"

Monkey's head was numb when he looked at him now: "Brother, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown from being scared by you. You said you wouldn't sleep at noon and blocked me at the stairs just to know if I was a ghost!"

"Did you meet at noon?" Lin Xiazhi looked at the two of them with doubts in his eyes.

Lin Xun looked over to hear what was going on.

Shen Tang said calmly: "I did suspect that Monkey was a ghost, so I knocked on his door at noon and found that he was not there. Then I knocked on Lin Xun's door, wanting to talk to him about MOnkey, but Lin Xun... It was inconvenient, so I made a random guess as to whether Monkey was in his room. Lin Xun didn't admit it and I left. Originally, I wanted to go back to the room, but then I wanted to know where Monkey went. It was at the entrance of the stairs. Waited for a while."

Speaking of this, Shen Tang suddenly smiled: "Then I saw Monkey walking out. There were only two people living in that direction, one was Lin Xun and the other was Jia Jia. I didn't know where Monkey came in. Which room is it between you two?"

Liu Jiajia subconsciously said: "It's definitely not mine."

After speaking, he looked at Lin Xun.

Lin Xun didn't speak, but Monkey spoke: "I ate too much, let's digest it. You all saw how much I ate for lunch."

Liu Jiajia nodded: "That's true, you did eat a lot at lunch."

"So you didn't actually see clearly whether he came out of the room, right?" Lin Xiazhi looked at Shen Tang with certainty.

"That's true, so I just blasted him on the spot. It's okay. MOnkey's quality is not bad, so now I'm actually wondering if I thought wrong."

Shen Tang looked at MOnkey with a smile, indicating that I would definitely find out the truth.

Monkey touched his face: "Children are afraid!"

"Monkey: Weak and helpless, but can eat!"

"Monkey looks like he wants to get off work already, haha!"

...

"Let's share the clues we found first and see in which direction the plot develops." Lin Xun suggested. After all, they had agreed before that the purpose of gathering here was for this matter.

Liu Jiajia nodded: "Let me start by saying that I am the adopted daughter of the owner of the village. However, after the owner of the village raised me until I was eight years old, he sent me back to my biological parents. I received a letter from him not long ago. , I just came here, and I am also a dancer and ballet dancer, but my leg was injured not long ago and requires a lot of treatment costs, so I long for a legacy, that's all."

Lin Xun recorded Liu Jiajia's words on paper, and then said: "Let me tell you something about myself. I am a doctor, the doctor in charge of the owner of the village. From my case, it can be seen that the owner of the village has been suffering from advanced lung cancer for less than three years. Months ago, he asked me to come here. I guess it was partly because of his illness and partly because of his inheritance. That's all I have."

Monkey: "I used to be his driver, but two years ago he suddenly came to me and said he didn't need a driver anymore. I got a sum of money after I was fired, and I received a letter from him not long ago."

Lin Xiazhi raised his hand: "I am a policeman and I once helped him find his lost ring. He was very grateful to me and gave me this opportunity."

Shen Tang followed Lin Xiazhi and said, "So it seems that I am similar to you. I am a lawyer and once helped him win a lawsuit. This is probably why I was given this opportunity."

Luoluo was the last to speak: "The owner of the village and I met in the hospital. He always came to tell me that he had a son about the same age as me, but he didn't know it at first. When he found out later, it was already too late. He I have never been close to a father's responsibility for a day. He probably saw the shadow of his son in me, so he wanted to atone for his sins and found me."

"So the owner of the village is not childless. He has a son who doesn't want to recognize him. Could this son be among us?"

Shen Tang looked at everyone.

Lin Xun met his dark eyes: "The reason why Luo Luo appears here is because his son doesn't recognize him, so I don't think the chance of him appearing is high."

Lin Xiazhi nodded: "I think what Ah Xun said makes sense."

"Lin Xun has such a strong heart. Isn't he that son? He actually got involved in Luo Luo like this, and his explanation was perfect!"

"Xunzai feels more and more powerful!"

...

"It can be seen from the current clues that our group of people have more or less interacted with the owner of the village. Sister Jiajia, you were once his adopted daughter, so why did he take you when you were 8 years old? Are you sent back to your biological parents? And Brother Lin, does the ring you helped him find have any symbolic meaning? Brother Shen, what is the lawsuit you helped him win? And MOnkey, you are his driver, Zhaizi You should know a lot about the master, so have you ever interacted with Brother Lin and Brother Shen? As for Luoluo, I think you may really be his reflection of his son... "

After Lin Xun finished speaking, Shen Tang smiled and said: "Now I finally understand why you can win every issue. After your analysis, I feel that there is no special plot originally, and it seems to be full of doubts. Then we We don't have enough clues now, so what should we do? Should we search each other's rooms?"

When Chen Tang said this, his dark eyes were filled with eagerness to try.

Apparently he was the most trouble-making among the previous flying guests.

Lin Xiazhi raised an eyebrow: "Can we search each other's rooms?"

The radio came out: "As long as everyone agrees, we can search each other's rooms."

Lin Xun suddenly said: "Is there a study room in this village? Can we search the study room first?"

Broadcast: "The conditions for opening the study have not been triggered yet and cannot be opened."

Lin Xiazhi: "That's okay!"

Monkey: "You're really good at this show!"

"Let's go then. Whose room should we search first?" Shen Tang stood up with a smile, his eyes already falling on MOnkey.

Monkey: "...Brother, Brother Shen, luckily you are the flying guest!"

「Hahaha, I think Monkey means this sincerely. If Shen Tang is a regular guest, Monkey may not survive the last episode! "

"I'm going to be amused to death by Monkey. It doesn't matter if the regular guest can't beat him. The new flying guest can also bully him. Why is the kid so miserable!"

...

Because of Shen Tang's special suggestion, the group went to the third floor and found Monkey's room.

When I pushed the door open and walked in, I saw that Monkey had just gotten up in a hurry, and the quilt hadn't even been folded yet.

After Chen Tang entered, he said, "Your pheromone smell is a bit strong!"

Monkey was stunned for a moment: "Really? Then I'll spray some isolation agent."

Luo Luo stood at the door and did not go in. Lin Xun felt nothing. For him, as long as Gu Huaiye's pheromones were there, other Alpha's pheromones were nothing in front of him.

Monkey found his isolation and gave the room a meal Spray: "Are you okay now?"

Lin Xiazhi nodded: "Well, much better."

Alphas are more sensitive to pheromones. Even between good friends, pheromones often cause conflict.

"Then let's just do it casually." Shen Tang was polite politely, and then Monkey said, "Brother, just do whatever you want, don't be so polite, it's not like you."

Shen Tang smiled and nodded: "I also think this doesn't look like me."

As he spoke, he opened the closet and saw a box inside, which was obviously a plot prop.

After opening it, there was a suit of clothes worn by a driver, as well as a driver's license, and there was actually a picture of Monkey's face on the driver's license.

"The program team is quite thoughtful, but a bit young."

Shen Tang looked through it and said with a smile, "Are you ten years old at this time?"

"Can't you tell I'm 18?" Monkey said with a surprised look on his face, "It's so obvious, so young!"

Several people leaned over and looked at the photo: "Is this 18? It looks like 16!"

Lin Xiazhi said with a smile beside him. Monkey immediately turned his head to look at him after hearing this, "Does it really look like he is 16?"

Liu Jiajia patted him on the shoulder: "Can't you tell he's teasing you again? 16 looks like 30!"

Monkey: "...I'm not even 30 yet!"

Lin Xunshi smiled and shook his head: "Did you find any useful clues?"

Shen Tang shook his head: "No, except for clothes and various receipts, there is nothing useful!"

"Bill, what kind of bill, take it out and take a look." Lin Xun came over and saw that Shen Tang was holding a dozen receipts for various reimbursements.

"Putting it on the table, these receipts may show where the driver took the owner of the village to."

After Lin Xun said this, Shen Tang immediately said: "You are really smart!"

This way the notes are well explained.

Put the receipts on the table and spread them out one by one. You can see that there are reimbursement receipts from parking lots, gas stations, restaurants and other places.

"This should be the parking lot of a gas station near the hospital. The driver was waiting outside while the owner of the village was seeing a doctor. These dates ended on April 5, 2 years ago, which means that the driver may have been fired after that, and in the end One time point was when the owner of the village came back from the hospital at 6 p.m., and from then on there were no more bills. "

Lin Xun finished, "In the medical record in my room, at the same time two years ago, it was the time when the owner of the village was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer. So is it understandable what decision the owner of the village made after knowing that he had advanced lung cancer? , he fired the driver and wanted to do it alone."

Shen Tang touched his chin: "So in the two years since he knew he was sick, we all need to know who he has seen and what he has done, right?"

Lin Xun tilted his head and looked at him: "It should be like this."

Lin Xiazhi walked over: "Have you two discussed it?"

Lin Xun curled up the corners of his lips: "It's not a big deal, there are still not enough clues at the moment."

Shen Tang glanced around the room: "Look again, maybe there is something we haven't found yet."

"Look at the top of the cabinet and see if there are any hidden compartments!" As a regular guest, Liu Jiajia is obviously very familiar with the show's routines, but the show's team obviously doesn't play according to common sense every time.

Monkey stood there and watched others rummaging in and out of the cabinets: "Do you want to demolish my room? Do you want to see the roof as well?"

"What you said makes sense!" Shen Tang said, directly pulling the chair over and stepping on it, reaching out and tapping the roof gently. The sound that came out later did not sound very crisp but muffled.

"It seems like there's something real, soft."

Monkey: "..."

"Hahaha, Monkey's mouth is open!"

"Program team 6666 actually disguised things as walls, who would have thought!"

...

Carefully tear off a file bag disguised as a wall and shake off the dust. Inside is a photo of several of them when they were children.

The words XX Orphanage are written above the group photo.

"What do you mean, we were all orphans in the orphanage, and the owner of the village was the one who sponsored us?"

"No, why is there one person missing here? Aren't there 7 of us in total?"

"Could it be that Brother Hao was eliminated, so he's not here?" Monkey came over and asked.

"It's also possible!"

"Looking at it this way, the encounter between us and the owner of the village was not all accidental. Maybe we have always maintained various contacts."

Lin Xiazhi said with a smile: "No wonder I always say this show is brain-burning when I watch hot searches. The plot is indeed quite brain-burning!"

"Brother Lin, you can understand me now. It's really not that I'm not good at it. I really don't have that much imagination when it comes to logical reasoning."

Monkey's face, we all understand long live it!

Put the photo and ticket away: "Whose room should we go to next?"

As soon as Lin Xun finished speaking, he heard from the radio: "Please go to the balcony and accept the second round of mission test. The winner can get important clues about the ghost."

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: How to lead everyone astray only requires a Monkey.

Please collect~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

254K 8.9K 29
The first time Stiles saw her, he broke a vending machine. soulmate au. // © MNKBYB 2020 ©
80.1K 3.4K 111
COMPLETED Alternative title : 怀了豪门霸总的崽后我一夜爆红了 Author : 且拂 he xingyu had an accident before a huge explosion of popularity opportunities in the risin...
73.1K 3.5K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...
52.2K 1.2K 92
Title: 离婚后,美人A每天都在求复合 Author:月春野 Status: Completed Description: Jiang Ye, a famous boxer, quit the ring and marry the only heir of the Chi family in...