The debt-paying little wife o...

Bởi Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Xem Thêm

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

 Chapter 67

341 8 0
Bởi Demens88c

  Lin Xun put his hands behind his back, held the ring box tightly in his palm, and looked at Gu Huaiye walking over with a smile.

  As the man approached, Lin Xun raised his head slightly: "Stretch out your hand."

  Gu Huaiye looked at him, his eyes glowing with warmth, and stretched out his hand according to his words: "Do you need to close your eyes?"

  "No need, but you should see clearly!" Lin Xun said, taking out the ring box on his back, opening it and placing it in Gu Huaiye's palm, "Onlylove's 'never leave, never abandon' is my engagement ring. May I?"

  The little Omega's tone was soft, and when she looked at him with her bright black eyes, she was full of trust and dependence.

  Gu Huaiye felt that it would be difficult for anyone to refuse such Lin Xun.

  "Put it on for me." Gu Huaiye rolled his Adam's apple restrainedly.

  Lin Xun smiled and took out the ring from the box. Different from the one Gu Huaiye gave him last time, which had the theme of 'never leave, never abandon', the two rings can be combined into one, and the real name is 'you' Never leave, I will never give up', the inner circle of the ring is engraved with their names.

  Lin Xun took out the ring and put it on Gu Huaiye's ring finger. He smiled and raised his eyes: "Is there someone who should say, please ask the newlyweds to exchange rings now?"

  As the ring was put on Gu Huaiye's hand, Lin Xun let go and was grabbed by Gu Huaiye. Before he could react, Gu Huaiye kissed him.

  After the kiss ended, Lin Xun leaned in Gu Huaiye's arms, listening to the heartbeat coming from the man's chest. He raised his head and rested his chin on the man's shoulder. He gently hooked his fingers on the man's hand and interlocked with his: "Put the ring on." Now, you will really be mine from now on!"

  Gu Huaiye lowered his eyes and looked at him: "Yes."

  Although there was only a simple "um", Lin Xun felt that it sounded better than any thousand words!

  Early the next morning, Lin Xun watched Gu Huaiye replace the previous 'You are my only love' with 'Never leave, never abandon'.

  Feeling sweet in my heart, I leaned forward, kissed him, and then said, "Is it okay for me to dress like this?"

  Wearing a slim-fitting black three-piece suit, paired with white hair, and Lin Xun's own fair skin, this set off made him exquisitely look like a rare doll produced by a certain company.

  Gu Huaiye also wore the same three-piece black suit. He stepped back half a step, lowered his eyes and looked at him from beginning to end: "Perfect."

  After saying that, he smiled and led him out of the door.

  Gu Ting looked at the two people coming out of the room so solemnly and asked in confusion: "What are you doing? You two are dressed like this. Are you having a party?"

  Who is having a party in broad daylight at this time?

  Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips: "Go to the Civil Affairs Bureau."

  "Where are you going to have a meeting?" Gu Ting asked subconsciously, and then saw that Gu Huaiye and Lin Xun were looking at him without speaking, and he said in hindsight, "What game did you just say...?"

  Lin Xun couldn't help laughing, and reached out to hold Gu Ting's arm: "Grandpa, let's go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get the certificate!"

  Gu Ting's eyes suddenly widened when he heard this, and he suddenly raised his eyes to look at Gu Huaiye: "Really?"

  Gu Huaiye said: "Didn't you tell me to hurry up!"

  Gu Ting laughed and reached out to pat Gu Huaiye's shoulder: "Okay, you finally look good. Don't worry, Ah Xun. If he dares to treat you badly in the future, grandpa will make the decision for you!"

  Lin Xun pursed his lips and nodded: "Then let's go first."

  "Go, go, oh, Old Liu, Old Liu!" The joy on Gu Ting's face could not be concealed. Gu Huaiye and Lin Xun couldn't wait to share it with others before they left.

  And the only person he could share with in this family was the old housekeeper.

  The old housekeeper who was leading the gardener in the backyard heard Mr. Gu's voice and turned around and came over: "What's the matter, Mr. Gu?"

  Gu Ting grabbed the old housekeeper's hand: "Huaiye and Xiaoxun are going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get evidence. Come on, tell the kitchen to make delicious food and a big dinner. Then decorate the house and make it lively today. Haha, really. good!"

  The old housekeeper smiled and said, "I know, I'll go get them ready now."

  Gu Ting let go of his hand: "Oh, this is no evidence. We have to hold a wedding. The great-grandson is not far away, not far away, haha!"

  The old man muttered to himself for a long time, suddenly thought about it, turned around and chased the old housekeeper: "Old Liu, do you think our house needs to be tidied up, and the child's room needs to be prepared in advance."

  The old housekeeper knew that Gu Ting was excited now: "It depends on what the young master wants, right?"

  Gu Ting nodded when he heard the words: "Yes, you are right, you want to ask Lin Xun for his permission. You go and do your work. I will go out for a walk."

  Lin Xun and Gu Huaiye put on masks and hats before getting out of the car. They arrived early, and today was not a special day, so there were not many people.

  The two people came in from the outside. The clothes they wore made them look different. Fortunately, Lei Ke came over early to say hello. When he saw the two people, he immediately went up to them and took them through the special passage. Cause a commotion.

But even so, people still can't help but ask: "What happened? Did the two people just come to register?"

  "Those two people just now were so handsome. I want you to dress nicer, so you dress like this!"

  "Isn't it good for me to be like this, white shirt? Why don't you just say that you can just wear a white shirt!"

  ...

  Lin Xun didn't know that the two people's elaborate dressing up almost caused conflicts among other young lovers in the Civil Affairs Bureau.

  He and Gu Huaiye were led by the staff to the place where the photos were taken.

  The photographer who was wiping the lens was stunned for a moment when he saw the two of them. He was responsible for taking pictures here. He has been taking pictures for more than 20 years. This is the first time he has seen such a good-looking person. Alpha, the leader, has a tall and steady temperament, even though he is a Beta. The pheromones are not sensitive, but you can still feel some indescribable pressure gathering on the other party.

  Then he moved his gaze back and landed on the person wearing a mask and hat. The old photographer's eyes became more hopeful.

  After Lin Xun closed the door, he casually took off his hat and mask, revealing a head of white hair that hadn't had time to dye back to its original color. A pair of warm black eyes met the old photographer's gaze, and he nodded in a friendly manner.

  The old photographer was stunned for a moment, and then said: "You, are you a star?"

  Not expecting to be recognized, Lin Xun narrowed his eyes: "Do you know me?"

  "I think you look familiar. You look a lot like a star my daughter likes. Your name is Lin, isn't it Lin Xun?"

  "Yes, it's me." Lin Xun didn't hide it, smiled and nodded, "Thank you for your daughter's liking."

  Unexpectedly, he was so real. The old photographer immediately said excitedly: "Can you sign your autograph for me later?"

  "Of course, but I hope you can help us take better pictures."

  "That's no problem. I've been taking photos here for more than 20 years, and I've never been told that my photos are not good. Besides, you two are so handsome. You will definitely look good when you come out."

  The two sat next to the red background wall and heard the old photographer say: "Be natural, relax, lean your head in the middle, cough, this gentleman's expression is more relaxed, he is getting married, laugh!"

  Lin Xun heard this and turned to look at the man with a slightly tense expression. He bent his eyes and grabbed the other man's hand, and whispered: "Are you nervous?"

  Gu Huaiye pursed his lower lip: "It's okay."

  Although he said this and tried his best to relax, Gu Huaiye felt his heartbeat speed up as soon as he thought about the purpose of what they were doing.

  Even when encountering a tricky opponent at the negotiation table, I have never been so nervous.

  Fortunately, the old photographer did not brag, and the results of the photos were very good. Although Gu Huaiye didn't have many expressions on his face, his expression was not rigid and serious. The two of them sat together, one with soft eyebrows and the other with a slightly cold look. They were surprisingly harmonious. .

  Take the fresh photos and come to the registration hall.

  When the office staff sitting inside saw the person coming, they subconsciously opened their eyes: "Lin Xun!"

  Lin Xun smiled and put the things in his hands in: "It's troublesome."

  The young lady at the window took the procedure and nodded mechanically. Then she looked at Gu Huaiye. When she saw the color of his eyes, the surprise in her eyes became even greater.

  But fortunately, he still remembered his job status at this time. He picked up Zhang Bangpeng and stamped it on the small red book twice before sending his hands to Lin Xun. He couldn't help but said: "Congratulations on that. I want to ask you, Is he the manor owner from the last variety show?"

  Lin Xun laughed when he heard this, took the marriage certificate and answered the question for Gu Huaiye: "Yes, he is."

  After leaving the Civil Affairs Bureau and getting into the car with Gu Huaiye, Lin Xun sat in the passenger seat with a smile: "It's legal!"

  Gu Huaiye raised the corners of his lips: "Yeah."

  Although the answer was simple, there was joy in his tone.

  Lin Xun took out his cell phone and took a photo of the red notebook on his lap, then raised his eyes and looked at Gu Huaiye: "My boyfriend who has no name yet, do you want to change his name now?"

  "What should I change it to, my husband who has no name yet?"

  Gu Huaiye's rhetorical question made Lin Xun laugh: "Why don't you have a name yet? We are both legal, but do you think it will cause a sensation if I make it public now? Should I inform Sister Su? I always feel that suddenly, Sister Su might be crazy."

  Knowing Lin Xun's purpose, Gu Huaiye said with bad intentions: "Then make her crazy!"

  Lin Xunshi smiled and shook his head: "It's too bad. Let's do it step by step and give everyone a little buffer. Let's show the marriage certificate first, hehe!"

  Lin Xun said as he opened W blog and edited a message——

  Lin Xun V: We are legal @boyfriend without surname ~ Compare your heart ~ "Marriage certificate.jpg"

  After the news was sent, Lin Xun put the marriage certificate in his bag. The smile on his face could not be hidden. He looked out the window and suddenly said: "Gu Huaiye, let's go get a room!"

  The car was originally traveling at a smooth speed, but it was obvious that the car was shaking abnormally.

  Then he stopped on the side of the road. Gu Huaiye turned his head and looked at Omega with a smile in his eyes: "Now?"

  Lin Xun turned to face the man's golden eyes and nodded: "Don't you want to?"

  Gu Huaiye didn't answer him, but restarted the car and answered Lei Ke's phone: "Cancel my trip for the next few days, and book a suite as soon as possible."

  The author has something to say: Gu Huaiye: Very urgent~

  Please collect~Thank you to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-09-08 07:44:09~2021-09-10 07:18:54~

  Thank you to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: 12 bottles of Feng; 10 bottles of Zhi; 5 bottles of VV, Cheng Suga Lian, Left and Right, Rice Cake, and Gugua Little Frog; 4 bottles of Ba with a domineering name; Yimo, Panpan, and Yueyi 2 bottles; 1 bottle of Kaka and Shitian;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.8K 1K 8
All bad things start with storms, So when a freak storm appears on the server it's no wonder things go wrong. After Grian ends up in an unfortunate a...
40.5K 931 56
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 怀上郑先生孩子之后求分手 Author :浅知 "Mr. Yi likes to see you hurt [rebirth]" has been opened, kneeling for support Mo Mo Da ~ ~ ~ C...
441K 17K 32
[COMPLETE] Abigail Williams' life changes the day she is ambushed and bitten by a vampire. Being the only known person to have C negative blood type...
73.1K 3.5K 129
Title(s): 被皇上剥削的那些年[穿书] Author: 醉折桃花 Status: 121 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Summary: Shen Chu recently read a cool article by a male fan named...