The debt-paying little wife o...

Por Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://www.shubaowb.com/n... Mais

Suumary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
 Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 Extra 1: Life after marriage
Chapter 111 Extra 2: Think what you think.
Chapter 112 Extra 3: acceptance speech.
Chapter 113 Extra 4: Zaizai's daily life
Chapter 114 Extra 5 Twins Zaizai Daily Life 2

Chapter 60

357 7 0
Por Demens88c

"Why is Lin Xun suddenly showing off his feelings? Who is he showing his feelings to?"

"Who is there on the program team behind Ji Xinglan? Who did Lin Xun just see??"

"There's nothing we can't know from the program team. Let's be bold and let it out. I can stand it. I want to know why Lin Xun is suddenly showing off!"

...

In the group between Monkey and Chen Haoning, Chen Haoning went to pretend, and Monkey stayed to guess.

Suddenly seeing Lin Xun Bi Xin, he subconsciously glanced behind Ji Xinglan, only to see Lin Xun's boyfriend whom he had seen in the morning.

To be honest, he always felt that Lin Xun's boyfriend looked a little familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before.

At this moment, Monkey suddenly saw Lin Xun competing in public, and Monkey suddenly felt a little envious. Oh, he also wants to fall in love. Falling in love is great, and he also really wants to show affection!

"Monkey's eyes look so envious!"

"Ahhhhh, so who is Lin Xun competing with? It can't be her boyfriend. Is her boyfriend on the set?"

"Perhaps the boyfriend is among the crew. Monkey obviously wants to fall in love after knowing everything is on display. This silly kid has almost all his emotions written on his face!"

...

The four people who quickly changed their clothes and came out lined up.

This time the four of them were wearing identical pink doll costumes, but the hoods were tied to their bodies with straps.

Its purpose has been very clear.

Monkey: "You are so good at it, so how can you guess?"

They are exactly the same, no matter they are tall or short, fat or thin, even the color is the same.

Monkey turned to look at Lin Xun: "Do you have any ideas?"

Lin Xun shook his head: "We can only let them talk."

Monkey nodded: "Each of you say a word and say that Monkey is incomparably handsome and will be single soon!"

Lin Xunshi smiled and shook his head.

Pink Doll No. 1, who obviously made a fake voice, said with a pinched voice: "Each of you, just say one thing and say that Monkey is invincible and handsome, and he will be single soon!"

Monkey was confused when he heard this: "I meant for you to say the second half of the sentence, not the first half!"

Pink Doll No. 2 gave him an OK signal, and spoke in a particularly rough voice: "I meant for you to say the second half of the sentence, not the first half!"

Monkey pointed at them: "I want you to say that Monkey is invincibly handsome and will be single soon!"

Pink Doll No. 3 nodded its big head: "I want you to say that Monkey is invincibly handsome and will be single soon!"

MonKey: "..."

Lin Xun laughed and reached out to gently pat the shriveled Monkey on the shoulder.

"Hahaha, if I were Monkey, I would be so angry, so angry!"

"It's so bad, the four of them are so bad, they're so funny!"

"Monkey is indeed a comedian, but looking at it this way, it's still a bit difficult to get out of singles, hahaha!"

"Monkey, your manager is already on his way here with a knife, hahaha, so funny!"

...

The last doll left probably felt sorry for Monkey: "Monkey is so handsome, he will be single soon!"

After saying that, he gave Monkey a heart sign.

Monkey, who was instantly healed, raised his finger and pointed at the other person, then knocked on his chest, turned around and gave him a heart sign.

The movements were chic and handsome, causing screams in the live broadcast room.

Lin Xun smiled and said: "It is reasonable to suspect that the fourth one is your fan."

Monkey will be happy now: "Then look at my reputation, but did you recognize it? I didn't recognize it at all. I just guessed it. Brother Hao, don't blame me. Who asked you to dress like this? Without leaving any chance for us, I will choose Chen Haoning first, his voice just now was too artificial, and from what he said at the beginning, he is the worst!"

Lin Xun felt that his last three words might be the focus of such a bunch of words.

"Then I'll choose the one in the middle. I think the one in the middle is Chen Haoning, and the one you just chose is Sister Jiajia."

Completely the opposite answer to Monkey.

Monkey turned to look at him: "Why do you think the first one is Sister Jiajia? The voice just now was clearly a male voice. No matter how hard Sister Jiajia speaks, it can't be a male voice, right?"

Lin Xun looked at him with a smile: "When the results come out and I am right, I will tell you my analysis."

Monkey: "...You are quite vigilant. You won't change your answer even if you tell me now. I'm not that kind of person."

Lin Xun: "But I'm afraid you will do that kind of thing!"

Monkey: "..."

"Hahaha, although you are not this kind of person, you might do such a thing, there is nothing wrong with it!"

"No, I just want to laugh when I watch Monkey. Why does this cool guy have such a personality? I love it!"

"Lin Xun, if you can talk, just talk more. Monkey likes to hear it!"

...

Ji Xinglan saw that the two of them had discussed it and said, "Have you made your choice?"

Lin Xun nodded: "I have no problem."

Monkey pursed his lower lip and glanced at Lin Xun: "...I won't change it either."

Seeing his state, Ji Xinglan couldn't help but said, "I see why you are still hesitating. Should I give you another minute to think about it?"

Lin Xun looked at him: "Do you really want to do such a thing?"

Monkey took a deep breath: "I won't change it anymore, I'm sorry, Brother Hao."

Ji Xinglan smiled and nodded, then please the four of you take off your hoods.

Soon the first pink doll untied the strap on its head and took off its hood. Monkey squatted down and stared nervously until Liu Jiajia showed her face and smiled: "Hahaha, you can't believe it?"

Monkey lay down on the spot: "Why, why!"

Lin Xun said with a smile: "Because Sister Jiajia studied broadcasting before, I guess she must be particularly good at pseudophonics."

Liu Jiajia, who came over after Lin Xun said this, was surprised: "Lin Xun, you actually know that I studied broadcasting and hosting before!"

"I have seen your information, Sister Jia!"

When the third doll, Chen Haoning, took off his hood: "Monkey, you didn't lose unjustly. Ah Xun, tell me how you can tell me?"

Lin Xun raised the corners of his lips: "She's just confused, hahaha!"

"What a pure fool, you are really lucky, hahaha!"

"You have luck and wisdom. Monkey, you won't lose unjustly. After all, you have neither of these two things, hahaha!"

"The above is heart-breaking. Let's make Monkey so handsome that he will soon be alone and put it on the public screen. Let's comfort the children, haha!"

"Monkey is incomparably handsome and will be single soon!"

...

"Monkey is incomparably handsome and will be single soon!"

...

The answer has come out. The team of Lin Xun and Liu Jiajia won with two out of three games.

Ji Xinglan handed them a card: "This is a clue about the owner of the manor. You can also choose to share it with them."

Liu Jiajia reached out and took it: "Then we have to see their sincerity."

Monkey sang from behind: "You broke my heart, but..."

Lin Xun went over and looked at the card in Liu Jiajia's hand, which read: "The owner of the manor loves roses, but is also afraid of roses, because roses will reveal his true side. Red means fiery, and blue means cold."

Liu Jiajia looked at Lin Xun: "What does this mean? What kind of clue is this?"

Lin Xun's eyes fell on the last sentence.

Monkey and Chen Hao came over and said, "Don't you understand? Let us analyze it for you."

Liu Jiajia smiled and protected the card and turned to the director team: "Have they not drawn the punishment items yet?"

After Liu Jiajia said this, a familiar big box was soon delivered to the two of them.

Liu Jiajia smiled and said: "Is this Monkey box particularly familiar?"

Monkey shook his head: "No more love, I have no more love now."

As he spoke, he reached out and pulled out a ball with the words: "Eating canned herring live."

Monkey: "..."

Chen Haoning reached out and pulled out one, which read: "Snow White appears in women's clothing."

Holding the ball in his hand and looking at Monkey, Chen Haoning instantly felt that he was nothing.

"Hahaha, Monkey, do you still remember that you are an idol!"

"Oh my god, it's canned herring, program group 666!"

...

Monkey pinched the ball: "I can't live this life!"

Everyone couldn't stop laughing. Lin Xun heard this and said, "I thought of something."

As soon as he spoke, the three of them looked at him in unison: "Do you have a clue?"

Lin Xun shook his head: "I don't know if it counts. In my dream that day, the owner of the manor wearing a golden mask held blue roses in his hand. Before that, all the roses I received were red. , so I'm thinking that blue roses and red roses should be important media to distinguish the owner of the manor."

Monkey: "What blue rose, red rose, is this the clue you got?"

Liu Jiajia handed the card in her hand to them, and Chen Haoning took it and looked at it.

"Then we still don't know which one is the real owner of the manor and which one is fake!" Monkey looked lonely at this clue.

"I'll tell you directly, what do you want to guess?" Chen Haoning returned the card to Liu Jiajia and continued, "Can it be understood that as long as we find the blue rose, we can find the owner of the manor wearing a golden mask? "

Lin Xun nodded: "I think it can be understood this way."

"Then where should we look for it now?" Liu Jiajia looked at Chen Haoning in confusion, "I have never seen a blue rose since I came here."

Chen Haoning did not answer her question, but asked Ji Xinglan: "Is there a garden here?"

"If you want to find the garden, you need to find a way on your own." After Ji Xinglan said that, he turned and left, leaving only a very chic figure behind them.

"What do you mean, we still need to find the garden ourselves, without even a hint?" Liu Jiajia looked confused.

At this time, Xiang Shanshan came over: "Guests, the owner of the manor has prepared a waterfall tour for everyone today. Please move on."

"What waterfall? Didn't you already see it yesterday?"

"When have you seen this guest? You have just checked into the manor today. How come you have seen the waterfall in our manor!"

As soon as these words fell, the four of them were stunned: "So the current situation is that we are back to the first day?"

The author has something to say: Lin Xun: Reincarnation has begun again!

Please collect~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.1K 192 66
Original Name: 和校草联姻之后 Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...
126K 4.5K 21
Rhaine practically gives up on life, because his life sucks. He got saved by a vampire one night and offers himself to be used by the vampire prince...
12.5K 279 90
In order to resist the arranged marriage arranged by his family, the CEO spent 30 million to "buy" a professional actor. Thinking that he had bought...
3.1K 125 42
This here is where we talk about some story ideas and vote if you want to see this story in the future